[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdg/ Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 32

>Old Thread: >>50668845

Kingdom Death is a game.

>which pledge do I get?
Read the kickstarter.
>how is shipping handled?
Read the kickstarter.
>what new expansions are there?
Read the kickstarter.
>why is the game not coming out till 2020?
Read the kickstarter.
>why is this Percival best girl?
Read the kickstarter.
>what is included in the Gamblers Chest?
Read the kickstarter.
Kickstarter Page: >https://www.kickstarter.comprojects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
>Adams comments: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>Pledge and addon overview: http://vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/#pledgelevels
>>
>people still copying the FAQ about Percival
Feels good.

>>50687435
>>50687367
Correcting this: Forsakers are normal humans, but are the settings equivalent of a berserker class. They rage so hard that they lose their humanity in the process, and in extreme cases lose it permenantly, hence the name.

Butchers are Forsakers that have gone SO ABSURDLY OFF THE FUCKING DEEP END that even once the Forsaker dies, his corpse and his armor keeps going through the same motions and killing everything in its path.
>>
File: IMG_0814.jpg (115KB, 996x796px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
115KB, 996x796px
>more twitch bullshit
>possible Female Pinup Manhunter and Female Pinup Manhunter (Male)
>>
>>50688032
>Female Pinup Manhunter (Male)
futa manhunter pinup when?
https://youtu.be/2Rjy6jppmGQ
>>
so can someone here explain the story to me? or at least why the floor is covered in faces?
>>
>>50688114
Read the kickstarter
>>
So how are the bozos on twitch doing anyway? They magicked in a Zanbato someone said?
>>
>>50688114
>Why the floor is covered in faces.
Dunno.

They're the faces of the dead, the dying, the yet to be born.
>>
>>50688128
They just hit the FK's trap card. It only has 5 wounds to go, though, and no deaths so far.
>>
File: It_s_a_gamble.png (84KB, 310x175px) Image search: [Google]
It_s_a_gamble.png
84KB, 310x175px
I'm really enjoying this kickstarter, it's such a fun ride.

>My fucking face when Poobs makes another bet on twitch
>>
>>50688187
>tfw SotF'ing a 1 into a 10 on the Gambler's Game
Cheated that motherfucker right in front of his face and he couldn't do shit about it.
>>
>>50688186

King Poots' head almost exploded and he's blind now though. Poor Poots.
>>
>>50688205
He deserves worse for endorsing twitch shit shows.
>>
>>50688186
So they beat the Man Hunter?
>>
>>50688278
They did, yeah. Then they went for double or nothing and are fighting the Flower Knight.
>>
>Pre-emptively pledged the same amount I did last time

That sinking feeling when I start to consider the cost of all the still-unrevealed expansions and realize I will exceed my cap.
>>
Twitch killed the flower knight.
>>
>>50688416
Just jump on a frogdog if there are still any left.
>>
After enormous quantities of cheating and rules fuckups they managed to kill the Flower Knight.

Honestly this shit doesn't count when your viewers can literally pay money to give characters bonus stats. But whatever. At least it satisfies Poots.
>>
>>50688478
I wish. Trying to stay at roughly $500, lots of life intervenes moments hit at once.
>>
>>50688484
>your viewers can literally pay money to give characters bonus stats.
How'd they fail to kill the phoenix with that in effect.
>>
>>50688530
It was a level 3 phoenix.

There are some things that even cheating can't beat.
>>
>>50688484
Once again, Poo is a dumb faggot.

But yea, at least twitch didn't manage to fuck everything up. Again.

But yea all the cheating and stuff is retarded, at this point they're hardly even playing Kingdom Death.
>>
>>50688566
>at this point they're hardly even playing Kingdom Death
I really don't get why people who cheat repetitively play this game. Save scumming behavior basically
>>
>>50688561
Top of the Food Chain (-2 to all severe injury rolls) plus Peck (3 damage, ignores armor) is the most extreme bullshit ever.

Also, any time I've cheated in my campaigns, the survivors have ended up dying shortly after. I'm convinced the game is sentient and punishes us for our attempts to alter the flow of fate.
>>
>>50688618
Because they're babied normies who can't deal with actually "losing" a game.
>>
>Poo on the FK
>I'll add an EVEN MORE brutal card. Clearly he is too easy! lol

FIX THE FUCKING WATCHER YOU DUMB FAGGOT HOLY FUCK
>>
>>50688637
They should just go play an rpg or something. It's like playing Diplomacy and not allowing people to dick each other over.
>>
>>50687960
Yeah, I replied to this in the other thread but the butcher is basically a Hollow Forsaker
>>
I mean, the Reich players aren't GREAT but I don't get the hate they get. They are fairly competent at the game, they just outsource most of the decisions to the chat because that's literally the entire point of their stream. They have played through the full game something like 4 or 5 times on their channel now. They have a variant runnignwhere people can donate to either help or hurt the settlement. Sure, it's """"cheating"""" but no more so than the dozen of other house rules every group played with, and unlike those it's literally endorsed by the creator of the god damn game.

I'm convinced it's just Salt from people who got butt hurt about the previous twitch bet because they didn't realize the twitch streamers had literally nothing to do with that failing. It was straight up RNG. One of the KDM devs was literally telling them to cheat that one.

Like, the twitch stream is nothing special and doesn't deserve the attention Poots is giving them, but at the same time I just find the outright hate over the stupidest shit to be completely baffling.
>>
>>50687960
Is this why even if you kill the Butcher he comes back? And isn't the Butcher just one specific Forsaker gone mad?
>>
>>50688859
People just don't like seeing other people having fun.
>>
File: shut up matt.jpg (56KB, 723x265px) Image search: [Google]
shut up matt.jpg
56KB, 723x265px
>>50688859
>They are fairly competent at the game,
They're not.
>they just outsource most of the decisions to the chat because that's literally the entire point of their stream.
They don't, they go "You could do THIS twitch!" and it's usually the most obvious move.

Also shut the fuck up Matt you fat onesie wearing faggot.

Also Zennith is also a nutsack and thinks armour will save him vs a phoenix (lmao).
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>50687806
Anyone know where a good repository of Kingdom Death artwork is? Not the sketches of the pinups but the stuff in the manual, the awesome scenery and world scenes. I want to throw it at my GM and have her make twisted, sadistic things for me to get killed by.
>>
There was supposed to be an Artbook, from my knowledge it never materialized.
>>
File: No bullying.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
No bullying.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that /kdg/ is a bully free zone.
>>
Wait hold the fucking phone, how is Pinups of Death not included in 777 but in frogdog when the rewards say the exact same thing?? (except for the tshirt ofc)
>>
>>50689452
Cause 777 is a meme.

And FrogGod is the tits.
>>
>>50689452
Pinups of Death II is in God Frogdog, not Frogdog.

Those names are fucking horrible and Poots screwed up with them because they are going to cause absurd amounts of confusion, but, whatever.
>>
>>50689480
Yeah, should have been Frogdog and Oblivion moth or something.
>>
>>50689486
They also should have had Lantern on the end, too, so that people don't get confused between Frogdog the expansion / addon and Frogdog the pledge tier.

But Poots is a dumb.
>>
>>50689316
https://mega.nz/#!n5lBWS4b!aORQ5nWteYKybZliE8cSOnwECagLpwa2xeLizXsiet8
>>
File: FObx8HB.jpg (38KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
FObx8HB.jpg
38KB, 560x315px
>>50689486
I'm sure I'm the only one, but the moth triggers me.

>Poo makes giant mothra monster.
>Call it out in a kd thread and call it stupid before the reveal because Mothra is stupid.
>Poo reveals the moth.
>Says it's a mosquito.
>Clearly a Moth since mosquitoes don't have antennae like that.
>But meh zambies.
God damn it Poo, just make a Botfly monster if you're obsessed with muh larvae.
>>
Mosquito is the first expansion after Nightmare Ram I find myself really wanting. Then again I'm a modelsfag and spend considerably more time painting than actually playing.
>>
File: wikihow.png (537KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
wikihow.png
537KB, 692x577px
>tfw im gonna have to add 115 americanobucks on top of 777 just because I dont have have any of those pinups (except for the gorm suit)
>>
File: mosquitoes-6-638.jpg (75KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
mosquitoes-6-638.jpg
75KB, 638x479px
>>50689644
Half right! Male mosquitos have fuzzy-ass antennae, the only issue there being the males subsist on nectar, and those are definitely bugtits in the art for the TES4 Mosquito.
>inb4 Poots making everything a hermaphrodite
>>
>>50689828
I don't think we're striving for scientific accuracy here as mosquitoes don't have a bunch of hands all over the place or a termite queen butt
>>
File: pic3297787.jpg (509KB, 900x847px) Image search: [Google]
pic3297787.jpg
509KB, 900x847px
>>
Why isn't Pinups of Death 2 included with Satan?
>>
>>50690033
It is, read the update.
>>
>>50690033
It both is and already was. Every single figure in PoD2 had already been confirmed for being in Satan even before the update, but now they're getting packaged in one box with some neat gameplay bonus content too.

I wonder if Poots will do a Pinups of Death III box at the end of this campaign. Makes sense, honestly. He could even do two, one male and one female. Would do a lot to drop production prices.
>>
Who here full doggo?
>>
>>50690029

Jesus that's nice.
>>
>>50690029
Seeing all these amazing paint jobs makes me hesitant to paint my DBK
>>
>>50690149

Only through pain can we grow
>>
People keep showing up in the KS comments saying they dropped a Satan pledge for a God Frogdog pledge. This shit's hilarious to me. Shows them for not fucking reading.

If anybody here still wants a Satan pledge tonight is probably the last opportunity to get it, what with those retards running around. Just keep mashing that F5.
>>
Do Wimmins play this game? On the one hand half the survivors should be female and there's having babies and making a town that they might like. But then there's rape monsters and pinups that they might not.
>>
>>50689785
Thought 777 comes with all new pinups.
>>
>>50690442
Generally no, if only because tabletop games are a predominantly male hobby. Even general board games skew towards 75/25 or even 80/20, and more in depth hobbyist games like KD:M go even further in that direction.

As for pinups, most people don't even know they exist, and rape monsters literally don't exist in KD. Not even the Wet Nurse is a rape monster.
>>
>>50690463
They aren't new. They're all from the original KS.
>>
>>50690442
There's literally no rape in this game.
>>
>>50690481
Those the ones
>accepting your death
anon means? Okay.
>>
>>50690442

My players consist of Me, my GF, my brother, and his GF, so I guess wimmins do play this.

His GF isnt that interested though, mine loves the combat parts, rolling many many dice and killing things (She has become the DPS of our party, and i am the rawhide catseye scry guy), so it really depends on their personality rather than their gender.
>>
>pinup of death 115$
The hell?
>>
>>50690465
The wet nurse looks like a rape monster. It has a big penis thing and has pregnant women figures. Also is it the juvenile sun stalker i think with women chained to it like jabba? It certainly seems to imply rape.
>>
>>50690615

I was so desperate to get a Kingdom Death mini a long time ago that I bought a wet nurse. I don't even like it, it was just the only thing on the store at the time. It's still just sitting around my house in the envelope Poots sent it to me in.
>>
>>50690615
The wet nurse is a wet nurse. Those ladies give birth, and the monster suckles the children to brainwash them.

The Sunstalker infant is being cared for by the women, because it is a holy and divine beast to their culture. Hell, they sometimes sew their children to them with their umbilical chords to try to get rainbow babies.
>>
>>50690442
Yeah.
>there's having babies and making a town that they might like
No.
>>
Post lewds of young survivor please
>>
File: Lolis hate owls.jpg (152KB, 639x543px) Image search: [Google]
Lolis hate owls.jpg
152KB, 639x543px
>>50690993
NO
>>
Has anyone received their BF expansions yet?
>>
Anyone got scans of the Gencon 2016 promo cards by chance?
>>
>>50689346
It did actually, just not as a physical book, only PDF. Downside, it's ~130 MG zipped.
>>
>>50691017
>still no edit with a lewd pepe head on the chicken.
>>
>>50691057
Good.
>>
So my game with friends on TTS just spun out upon beating the butcher. We lost our only returning survivor to lantern experimentation, leaving us with only males left in the settlement.
I can't wait to fail all over again though.
>>
>>50688197
I think you mean "right in front of his faces"
>>
So these twitch faggots win yet?
>>
>>50691839
Yea they won both fights so we get smexy Manhunters.
>>
I really want a Messenger of Humanity reprint, but I also cannot afford it. What do you think the chances are of a reprint?
>>
>>50692053

Chinaman brosef
>>
>>50692184
I couldn't come across one on AliE when I checked. Neither LeLe's or Sylvia's stores, anyway.
>>
>>50692551
LeLe has it in the pinup collection.
>>
>>50690442
The few that do really enjoy it.
>>
>>50691633
If you have less than 7 pop you might get lucky on Armored Strangers.
>>
Does anyone attempt to maintain a high pop bc of armored strangers?
>>
>>50692700
Iirc having high pop on AS event is not a good thing, although my group normally tries for babies very early and we always end up with a decent amount by then.
>>
All of my play through I keep my head down and stay at or just under limit so they don't attack. I wonder if anyone else has played it differently?
>>
>>50692700
>>50692718
They don't come back if they do Destructive Action, though. If they pull supportive, they'll return to reap what was sown. Still, if you fall to 7- it might be a good idea to get your guidepost THEN breed like rabbits in preparation for their next arrival.
>>
Oh, didn't realize they don't return after. I'll try it next time
>>
>>50692589
Durr, you are right, thanks anon
>>
Out of curiosity, which recasters actually have shrinkage? Which ones don't? I am looking for a recaster with shrinkage so I can use KD figures in games with a smaller scale.
>>
>>50693019
Just buy Reaper Bones if you want cheap and shit quality.
>>
>>50693100
But you don't have QTs like thief.
>>
>>50693110
you don't deserve thief
>>
>>50693171
I already own a copy, I just want a smaller one
>>
>>50693185
I bet you're that anon that fucked up his umbrella.
>>
File: Welcome to Kngdom Death.png (419KB, 950x493px) Image search: [Google]
Welcome to Kngdom Death.png
419KB, 950x493px
>>50693205
That whole episode made me pic related.
>>
File: HOLY DUNG BEETLE DUBS.png (532KB, 642x544px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY DUNG BEETLE DUBS.png
532KB, 642x544px
>>50693233
>>
>>50693185
put it in a pool.
>>
>>50693419
As in a chlorinated swimming pool? Does the material of the model matter, if so which ones work? Are there any videos of people pulling it off to shrink models?

I have seen people turn FW models into appropriately sized Epic ones, so shrinking is certainly possible. I just don't know if it works without having to do recasts, which in that case I would have to just roll with the Chinese ones.
>>
File: george-constanza-fwx-2.jpg (4MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
george-constanza-fwx-2.jpg
4MB, 2048x2048px
>>50693517
Yeah, my buddy George uses a pool for shrinkage all the time.
>>
>>50693517
He's joking anon.
You can't easily shrink a resin miniature.
>>
>7.718.377 $
Gambler soon, fellow Survivors.
>>
>>50693776
>60k to go
Gonna happen this week, but not today.
>>
>>50693792
Jumped 100k at least since yesterday.
>>
>>50693590
Laffs
>>
>>50690482
Gonna say something edgy, but fuck I wish there was rape in this game.

There's EVERYTHING miserable and depressing in the game except for rape.
>>
>>50693970
that was probably godfrog limited numbers kicking in and people scared that the next one will be even more expensive.
>>
>>50694280

Well there's that monster rape homebrew. It's not official, but since poots is afraid to incorporate nightmare dickings, it's all we get.
>>
>>50689644
As a huge fan of moths I was saddened when those turned out the be skeeter antennae.

I hope we get a moth monster at some point, at least. I want cozy fluffy armorset and cozy floofy pinups.

I want the mothest mother moth!
>>
>>50694280
"Walking into the darkness"
>>
>>50694968
Nightmare ram armor is cozy and floofy.
>>
Any one with experience using the manhunter expansion I have a question.

What triggers the 'search the corpse' event? Can't seem to figure it out.
>>
Has there ever been a scan compiled of the expansion gear cards? Curious since I've not seen the majority of them.
>>
>>50695087
As someone who has worked with wool, it's not that great. It's not like alpaca fur.

Giant moth fluff would be like a long-hair chinchilla fur.
>>
>>50695122
The Tools of War story event is the reward for killing a Level 3 Manhunter.
>>
>>50695170
As someone in Minnesota with a shaved head, I can agree that wool is shit-tier next to alpaca.
>>
>>50695278

Ooooh ok the picture I was looking at cut the top off. I just assumed the event was called 'search the corpse.'
>>
File: bad anon.png (130KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bad anon.png
130KB, 750x1000px
>>50690993
>>50691017
>>
>is manhunter taller than a survivor? I can't find a good comparison pic
>without spoilers plz, does it ever explain his whole purpose?
>do you get his gun?
>>
>>50688065
>>Female Pinup Manhunter (Male)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKItG-_y4_8
>>
>>50695863

I think he is a bit taller than a normal survivor, but he isn't a giant.

His purpose is explained, but you only vaguely know where he comes from and what that place is like.

You can get his gun, but you don't know how to reload it.
>>
>>50695863
Yes, about 50% taller. Sort of like Butcher, but leaner.
Depends what you mean by "whole purpose". His apparent motivation is explained, yes. But there could be ulterior one too.
Yes. But you can't reload it
>>
Playing through my first game on tabletop.

I've hunted a lion 3 times now if you count the prologue. I'm about to head out and hunt it again, and then I think the following year I have to do the butcher? At least I'm assuming that's why there's that mark on the time track. Should I have hunted the antelope by now? I felt like it was a smarter choice to grind some lion materials and make a few pieces of gear from it rather than blow the resources on a place that lets me make gear from the antelope, and then barely have enough time/resources to actually make anything before I fought the butcher.

At what point do you guys usually decide to start hunting antelope I guess is what I'm asking
>>
>>50695960
Unless you want the Screaming Set, I honestly can´t find a reason for ever fighting the Antelope except for curiosity.
The Hunt Events suck in comparison to the Lions one, it can break your bone weapons or eat all other kinds of weapon, it instakills all insane enough Survivors at the end.
The only positives I can think of are almost guaranteed Acanthus plants and stuff for Cooking if you bother with that resource waste.
>>
>>50695892
>>50695909

Thanks! I think I'll end up getting his expansion. He might be subpar compared to the rest, but I dig his out of place style
>>
>>50696072
Well, if you can get the blood paint its a great item, but generally not worth the risk.
>>
File: Skewer.png (882KB, 1591x887px) Image search: [Google]
Skewer.png
882KB, 1591x887px
>>50696072
At least it looks like the Screaming Set is getting an update in 1.5.
>>
>>50696072
Huh. Well I guess the same question goes for the pheonix then, once I make it there. If antelope is meh, what am I supposed to do for 20 lantern years outside of nemesis fights? Can you do nemesis fights multiple times/by choice? Is antelope worth later in the game once you've hunted the lion to extinction? Do I just need to get spidicules and replace that shit?

Honestly my biggest worry about the game is just not having enough to do for 20+ lantern years. So far I've really enjoyed what I've played, I definitely am still backing the game and probably getting a few expansions, so it's not that big a deal. I just hope that the encounters don't end up getting mind numbingly repetitive to the point I wish it was just settlement phases back to back with random loot.
>>
>>50694587
I can't find anything on that, link?
>>
>>50696771
That's pretty sweet.
>>
>>50696910
The main draw to the antelope, for me anyway, is that he is a resource piñata if you have high luck. Almost all of his hit locations give you a random resource if you crit it. Also, some of the best Barber Surgeon gear needs antelope resources, so there is that.

The Phoenix armor is arguably the best in the base game, so past year 10 or so, you will likely want to fight a bunch of Phoenix.

There is an innovation that can let you fight nemesis monsters on non nemesis years, but doing so is probably foolish and suicidal, as every time you fight a nemesis, you MUST increase its level.
>>
>>50697043
Makes sense. I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining about a lack of content, as that's not how I see it. Like I said, I'm really enjoying myself. Though it seems like for now I was right in that hunting the lion for a while longer is probably my best option. It's already pretty easy to kill (bone axe is pretty fuckin great right now).

Really I just can't wait to get the physical game at this point. One, because playing in TTS is finnicky and doesn't seem to be conducive to tracking lots of things, more importantly, because the mod doesn't appear to have the full rulebook and despite an anon saying I could find it online pretty easily, I must be google illiterate because I couldn't find it. So I've been playing with some assumptions on some of the rules which I'm sure I've done wrong.
>>
>>50696771
That's... actually a nerf, unless you're using a spear or something cumbersome like the Twilight Sword.

The current incarnation of Screaming Armor lets you move 1 space after you slam and gives +2 strength tokens until the end of the turn. So you could regular attack and then surge with the bonus strength, or you could play full support and slam and then move away. Now you have to pay an activation to utilize both the movement and the strength bonus, and it only applies to that attack.

At least you don't have to be insane when you depart to get the bonus armor, I guess?
>>
File: Screaming Armor Set.png (587KB, 639x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Screaming Armor Set.png
587KB, 639x1003px
>>50697262
The current incarnation doesn't give tokens, but you're right that the strength lasts until the end of turn.

One question about the new bonus is if it allows you to surge to use the after slam ability twice in a turn.
>>
what are opinions on Ancient Gold Latern vs Frogdog pledges?

vs regular Gold Latern plus pick and choose expansions if you dont care about pinups?
>>
>>50697455
There will eventually be a Gamer's pledge if you reuse to get pinups. Should come in a little more than a Satan pledge.
>>
>>50697511
Also a Returning Gamer's Pledge with just the update pack + new expansions, but it is also expected to end up costing more than the Gambler's Lantern.

>>50697455
Keep in mind that the Frogdog pledge does not come with the core game and that Poots has hard confirmed you will not be able to add core games onto your order as addons. So if you need the core game, Frogdog pledge is currently a terrible idea. You would need to make a second account just to pledge for a separate core game, pay for shipping twice, and get a 1.5 Update Pack that is useless to you.
>>
>>50697262
>Don't have to be insane
>Double hit with spears.
>Lets you mess with cumbersome
>Tradeoff: no followup-move if you don't want to swing
>Tradeoff: +2 STR only to the first attack, not any surge

That first line is frankly most important to me. I tend to rotate characters and having the freedom to get full armor on somebody sane is nice, especially since Phoenix armor also really wants you to be crazy. Leather is nice, but I'm all for new Screaming.
>>
>>50696771
WITNESS ME!
>>
>>50697863
It's not double hit with a spear.
It's if you wound with a spear, you apply the same roll to a next hit location. It means you have to hit at least twice for this to works.
the good thing is :
>potential double crit
>>
>>50696771
I might just be stupid, but I really do not get that last line with the Spears
Could anyone explain for big dummies like me?
>>
>>50698171
The joke is double penetration.
In the same hole.
>>
>>50698146
>roll your attacks
>if you get one hit, roll wound as usual
>if you get at least two, if you manage to roll a wound, do the first one normally then apply the same roll to THE NEXT location.
If on 2 hits, you miss the first wound and wound on the second, nothing happen, except a wound on the second location.
>>
Currently doing Butcher with my group, he's down to 1 AI card and it's Butcher's Roar. Does Berserker cause him to draw it twice each turn, or does he draw it, then when he tries to draw from his empty deck, does he use Basic Action instead?
>>
>>50698451

The second. The drawn card only returns to the discard after it has resolved, so the AI deck is empty.
>>
>>50698451
If the Butcher has only one card then he will do that card twice in a row.

Just don't let him get down to Kick as his only card. That's bad.
>>
>>50689364
Prepare to be bullied nerd.
>>
>>50698579
Your logic is right but your conclusion is wrong.

The card is drawn, then resolves. Then he draws another card -- empty AI deck, so shuffle discard into deck. Draw card, resolves. End turn.
>>
Poots is hyping the update again. Says his goal is to have it up before 6pm EST. Says he is "pumped" for it.
>>
>>50696771
great, worst set trying to force me to use it just because I like spears. You can't even make the fucking Lance without fighting the legendary monster, which if I recall requires the maskmaker, and you have to get mad-fucking-lucky to get forsakers to build that.
>>
>>50690442

My roastie gf loves it but she got too attached to her character and now she calls me heartless for suggesting not to expect the character to live forever.
>>
>>50697511
Has anyone done the math for BF Gambler Second Face plus known and projected current expansions
>>
>>50699706
>roastie gf
Isn't that redundant
>>
Good update~!
>>
Pariah looks pretty sick.
>>
>>50699963
>So inverted mountain confirmed for upside down pyramid, or hole in the ground with reversed gravity?
>>
>>50699997
>that last pic with him and the survivors
Like a boss.
>>
Anyone else hoping there will be updated books for the old expansions (Available as an add-on or in Gambler's Lantern/Frogdog)? The new node system looks cool, but I'm not sure the current expansions fit neatly into it and I'd like to see them slightly clarified to make them fit better.

There should also probably be a starting fight added to each of the Node 1 Hunt Monsters. So you don't just fight the lion in the prologue and then never see one again.
>>
File: LIKE A BOSS.png (632KB, 639x872px) Image search: [Google]
LIKE A BOSS.png
632KB, 639x872px
>>50700119
>>
Not a fan of the upsidedown shit. Seems too tacked-on of an idea.

I'm concerned over the gear and shit that's required to fight him. How much of that shit will be useful outside of this expansion, etc.

Fuck this circus act shit.
>>
File: pee.jpg (47KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
pee.jpg
47KB, 667x645px
>>50700221
>>
>>50700221
Depends how it works. For example if part of the Upside Down fight is that you get -4 Movement tokens at the start of the fight, and one upside down fighting art makes you immune to - movement tokens, it's still generally useful, but really useful in that specific fight.
>>
>>50699963

For realzies. Everything about pariah seems pretty fresh. Off the top of my head I can't even remember the last time the idea of fighting shit while hanging from a ceiling was used. You've got to be pretty stronk just to hang for a while period, but hanging and fighting?

I somehow feel like the fight is going to be absolute bullshit. I mean, you let go or fall and you're just dead.
>>
>>50700297
I think you will not be able to take heavy items with you for that fight.
>>
>>50700297
Monster Hunter 4 featured climbing while fighting shit, and it was only slightly less awful than swimming while fighting shit.
>>
>>50700270
To build on this and >>50700318, imagine how good a Fighting art that said "ignore the heavy keyword" would be. Tons of shit fucks over heavy gear, now you don't care.
>>
File: not included in satan.jpg (2MB, 8960x2304px) Image search: [Google]
not included in satan.jpg
2MB, 8960x2304px
>>
Anyone else notice in the gambler's dice role video that Poots actually identifies the Bright Knives mini's accompanying fighting art as an "attack speed control" fighting art? That sounds potentially extremely powerful when dealing with high speed weapons that have good bonuses but chew through hit locations too fast.
>>
>>50699812
on the grounds of /tg/ it really isn't redundant, could be gf (male)
>>
>twitch won
How hard did the cheat this time?
>>
>>50700857
They were doing their variant that they were using before the KS started, where people could donate money to give (or take away) gear, which was already Poots approved for their stuff. People payed to get them a free zanbato.
>>
If anyone wanted a Twin Satan's Lantern pledge and missed it, I just dropped mine so there's one slot available again. I was thinking really hard about upgrading to a God Frogdog and then just went "aaaaargh, I haven't even built all the expansions from the last one yet" and, metaphorically speaking, threw my pledge across the room.
>>
>>50701001
>upgrading to a God Frogdog
It's literally the same pledge but more expensive.
>>
>Poots literally failed to deliver content last KS
>more people than ever are sucking his dick for a chance to play his poorly balanced game with cut corners
Explain
>>
>>50701030
No brakes on hype train.
>>
>>50701001
>upgrading from satan
Literally the only upgrade from Satan is True Satan
>>
Can someone please explain a bit to me about the background fluff, point of the game and game mechanics?
>>
>>50701024
It has one extra item listed: Pinups Series 2 (which, if I've been reading the updates correctly, are the same as the regular pinups but with game rules). Admittedly, three hundred extra dollars and then some for that one item is steep, but it's not literally nothing.
>>
>>50701079
Read the updates again: there is literally nothing extra in Froggod.
>>
>>50701001
>>50701079

>I was thinking really hard about upgrading to a God Frogdog

This fucking guy.
>>
File: my disgust.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
my disgust.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>50701079
>>50701001
>you are sharing a KS with idiots of this magnitude
>>
>>50701196
Don't be mean, I am always glad when rich idiots back Kickstarters I back. It means more is donated, which means more stretch goals!
>>
>>50701079
You fucking moron.

Frogs are just non-discounted pledges. Satans already came with all of the OLD and NEW KS content, and Pinups II is old models an a few new cards for them.

You deserve to spend that extra 300.
>>
>>50701070
Trying to survive in hell
Dark Souls + Monster Hunter + HR Giger + Beksinski
>>
>>50701108
Oh, I see. It was added to the Satan levels but the descriptions weren't or couldn't be edited...

Oh well. I'm sure whoever snagged the dropped Satan was happy about it, and I'm happy about keeping my $1666, everyone wins!

>>50701196
Well, not any more. Metaphorically threw across the room, remember?
>>
File: 002263.jpg (62KB, 451x550px) Image search: [Google]
002263.jpg
62KB, 451x550px
>>50701241
>Beksinski
Mah nigga.
>>
>>50701241
I see, I got the idea there was a bit of monster hunter in there. What dice does it use? Are you forever having to rebuild your models as you get new bits for them from the monsters you kill?
>>
>>50701297
That explains why the monsters all have dozens of arms then
>>
>>50701231
But a what price. Read the comments section and then imagine how will be the KD fanbase after this KS. Think Angry birds or MLP.

Jesus christ.
>>
>>50701324
I don't want to spoil things too much but... those are not really arms.
>>
>>50701303
D10 and D6 hit location dice. This game isn't WYSIWYG so you can do whatever you want with the models.
>>
>>50701338
>Read the comments section and then imagine how will be the KD fanbase after this KS.
I don't really care. I only play the game with friends, so what the larger fanbase is like is largely irrelevant to me, but the amount of content I have is not.
>>
Si does the game end (so far) with the Watcher fight or the King's Hand fight?
And what happens after?
>>
>>50701338
The player pool may need some chlorine, but I doubt it will be as bad as all that. This is psychosexual horror, as moronic as the comments may bet it's not going to attract the same mouth breathers that can't shut their mouths about Steven Universe, MLP, or Homestruck.
>>
>>50701646
Until 1.5 drops for reals the game ends with Watcher. Hand won't end your game (unless he kills your last survivor, of course, but by that the prologue lion could end your game). Either you lose and he eats the souls of everyone in the settlement or you win but the Lantern Hoard goes out leaving your survivors alone in the dark and pretty well hosed.
>>
Discovered this game like a month ago an am all about it. Never played but..is it maybe a little cringey? With all the edgeylord and pinups and stuff? I feel like my playgroup might call piss forest on it. Long time player thoughts?
>>
So the more I read the lore of the setting the more I can't help but to hope they release other types of games set in it. I'd love a RPG set in that world. Sure character death would be...90% likely but it seems like another fun way to see that world.
>>
>>50701695
The pinups are not part of the game. They are purely optional purchases for enthusiasts.

The game contains only one instance of sex, and that is consenting sex between adults in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Some of the expansion figures do have visible sex organs, but they don't use them for anything. Actually some of the core game figures do too, but they're much more subtle; the lion does indeed have a ding-dong on his figure, but it's exactly where you'd expect it to be and exactly the size you'd think it would be.
>>
>>50699997
>>50700119
>>50700170
I still think he looks retarded. I'm also skeptical about all these new fights needing "super awesome unique boards and further gimmicks"

Also;
>$70 xpac
>20 gear cards
Wut
>>
Trying to play KD in TTS, but there's an issue. Faced the first non-tutorial lion and beat it, but the reference sheet that tells you how to set everything up, and more importantly what you get for beating it, doesn't seem to exist.
>>
>>50698609
>Implying you can bully someone who can literally break you in half.
Go look up where that sign comes from buddeh.
>>
>>50701695
Pinups are unrelated to the game. At best, a minority of them come with gear cards that have to be houseruled into the game.

The game is a gygaxian horror setting, things get grim and sometimes meta-level silly.

No more silly than aliens that are born to facefuck you, where then a baby monster explodes out of you, turns into a phalic-headed humanoid monster with a latex shene that's a killing machine, including bleeding superacid.

No more silly than buff manly aliens that wear fishnets, spikes, belts, and fullface gasmasks that are the bestest fighters and hunters in the galaxy, hunting space monsters for sport with over-exotic weapons or micro shoulder-mounted plasmaguns when they feel scares, also they get super stealth camo invisibility because that's good sportsmanship.
>>
>>50701695
Is Alien too "edgelord" for your group? Berserk? The game is survival in a world of nightmare horror. It takes itself seriously and doesn't reach for Edgelord outside of *maybe* a couple pieces of art. For instance, your survivors can be cannibals. They can also bury their dead. Its your choice and each option has its upsides and downs. Do you scavenge the resources the living need to survive or have them help one another come to terms with the omnipresent reality of death? It's not largely played for shock value.

Some of the monster sculpts (even in the base game: looking at you, Phoenix) are downright fucked up and horrific.

You can hit a number of enemies in the balls and they'll react to it as fits (Of course, they also have a fitting reaction for being hit in the stomach, face, or scapular deltoid as the case may be)

Your core game box will contain 0 pinups. The survivor models range from clothed in a towel to plate armor and it's about equal coverage between genders (Leather female has a boob window, but Lantern/Plate female is in plate, not platekini. Both genders have pretty open chests in lion armor, etc.) If your group can't handle the starting survivors it's their problem more than the game's.
>>
>>50701806
4 WL resources, 4 Basic resources.
>>
>>50701806
Story Events: Showdown: White Lion.

Level 1 lion rewards include unlocking the Catorium, 4 random basic resources, and 4 random whitelion resources.
>>
>>50701857
You,
I like you.
>>
A question for you guys:

I'm currently making a spreadsheet that includes a cost-per-miniature breakdown of every single pledge and I have decided to weight the cost of large monsters relative to the cost of human / small monster figures. Obviously the price of the Dragon King or the Sunstalker or the Phoenix is significantly higher than that of a run of the mill survivor figure. The question is, how heavily should I weight this?

I'm waffling between making the large monsters cost an average of 3, 4, or 5 times as much as a survivor figure. Five feels good when thinking about the really big suckers, but then you realize that some of them are quite small... Surely, a survivor isn't worth five times as much as the Butcher or the Hand.

What's a fair average for this figure, do you think?
>>
>>50701806

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725267791&searchtext=

I hope you're using this mod. The rule books have a habit of vanishing for me though, I recommend putting back ups of all of them in a bag.
>>
>>50701899
>>50701901
Not sure how I missed that. Thanks anons!
>>
>>50701924
Never mind, I just answered my own question. I just went through and ranked what I felt each individual large monster should be worth relative to a survivor and averaged them and came up with 3.15. Totally subjective, of course, but the large quantity of "slightly larger humanoid" figures did weigh the total average down quite a bit.
>>
>>50701901
L1 Lion gives the Catarium. Prologue Lion don't.
>>
>>50700170
>His toe strength is unimaginable!
>Climbs a upside down mountain.
>Wears heels instead of being barefoot.
>Heels.
Poots stop smoking meth.
>>
>>50701996
Using the scripted version. Is there a reason for that version to be used over it?
>>
>>50702060

Not familiar with the scripted version. I believe this one is primarily popular because it's stable for a massive TTS mod and the board layout is good.
>>
>>50702043
They were not asking about the prolouge lion, but the first nontutorial lion aka L1 lion.

Dingus.
>>
Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)
>Advanced Rulebook
>1 Survivor (TK Fang) [1xMiniature]
>1 Survivor (Aya) [1xMiniature, +2 Promo cards, +1 Art card]
>1 Survivor (JoJo Adam) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art, +1 Philosophy]
>1 Survivor (Last Man Standing) [1xMiniature, +1 Mighty Axe Rare Gear ]
>1 Survivor (Scout of Death) [1xMiniature, +Pages to Advanced Rulebook, + "A bunch of cards"]
>1 Survivor (Murderer) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy, +1 Settlement Event, +1 Secret Fighting Art, +2 Gear Cards]
>1 Survivor (Bow Master) [1xMiniature, +1 Rare Gear Card]
>1 Survivor (Deadrock Fighter) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art]
>1 Survivor (Romantic Adventurer) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy, +1 Rare Gear Card]
>1 Survivor (Screaming Hoarder) [1xMiniature, +1 Advanced Disorder, +1 Hunt Event]
>1 Survivor (Darkeye) [1xMiniature, +1 Advanced Fighting Art]
>1 Survivor (Cockroach Queen) [1xMiniature, +1 Advanced Disorder, +1 Philosophy]
>1 Survivor (Beast Hunter) [1xMiniature, 1xArmour Set Card, +1 Rare Gear Card]
>1 Survivor (Zanbato) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art, +1 Philosophy]
>1 Survivor (Bone Eater) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy, +1 Secret Fighting Art, +1 Settlement Event, +1(?) New Bone Gear]
>1 Survivor (Bright Knives) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art, +1 Gear Card]

=
1xAdvanced Rulebook (Includes Philosophy of Death)
>16xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
4xRare Gear Cards
4xGear Cards
1xArt Card
2xSecret Fighting Art
4xFighting Arts
1xAdvanced Fighting Art
6xPhilosophy Cards
2xSettlement Event
2xAdvanced Disorders
1xHunt Event
1xArmour Set Card

>to be continued
>>
Would anyone be super duper cool enough to post the pdf for Slenderman? I already ate up my Mega.nz download limit due to JAV--err, economy textbooks so I can't use Mega until January.

Have a snek lady from a recent mural contest.
>>
>>50702043
>Faced the first non-tutorial lion
>>
goddamn. How the fuck is this even done?
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11ujOUYfjTFp3jOx7T4f3wl-KmxBh0hST0Spa2Q3fy2k/edit#gid=0

Take a look and ream me a new one for forgetting shit.

Interesting numbers at the end, though. Honestly, even on a per miniature basis this campaign is shockingly cheap.
>>
>>50702190

Airbrush and lots of skill.
>>
>>50702190
Bohun is a slav that mastered patience. For instance, he spent about 1,000 hours painting a Tau walker thingy.
>>
>>50702190

One very thin layer at a time.

Also, fuck, I wish I had backed the first one so I didn't have to spend all my money on old xpacks. That Pariah fight looks fucking rad, but instead I need Gorm.
>>
>>50702190
Fucking slav witchcraft
>>
>>50701924
Go by base diameter. Butcher is worth 2 Survivors, Phoenix worth 3, Dragon worth 4.

The problem is we don't know all the base sizes though.
>>
I wish we had some concept art for the manhunter pinups... I'd love to see what they look like.
>>
I've decided to live on rice and beans for a month or two so I can get ancient gold lantern, first hero, screaming god, and pariah.
>>
>>50702484
Soon, fellow STALKER
>>
Does anyone have a Storm Knight build guide? This thing is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>50702076
>and the board layout is good.
Haha.
>>
>>50702484

Assless chaps.
>>
File: tumblr_of7ib2RDNQ1rads4do1_500.png (196KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of7ib2RDNQ1rads4do1_500.png
196KB, 500x648px
>>50702784

Well, what do you use cool guy?
>>
>>50702484
>female manhunter pinup
SHE'S A MAAAAAN EEEEAATER
>>
>>50702834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek
>>
Reality check:
>Black Friday Lantern - Core Game (200) + Gambler Chest Addon (100) + (shipping)
>Black Friday Gold Lantern - Core Game + Gambler Chest (300) + (shipping)
Are exactly the same thing right?

I'm caving in on the Chest and really don't feel like pushing my luck jumping from one limited pledge to another.
>>
>>50703029
Yes.
>>
>>50703029
Yep, they are the same. The Gold Lantern backers got super butt hurt over it because it's exactly the same as normal lantern but not as flexible.
>>
I'm really like the pre-posed minis for the gambler's box. They look great and have gear that actually gets used. Which armor sets are left to reveal?
rawhide M/F revealed
leather M/F
lion F
antelope M
phoenix M/F
lantern F
>>
File: Rena.png (269KB, 704x568px) Image search: [Google]
Rena.png
269KB, 704x568px
>>50703193
Young Survivor (male) when?
>>
>>50703069
>>50703110
Good, good, thanks for confirmation.

Can't imagine there would be people that are not getting the Chest though.
>>
>>50703266
200+ people are just getting the Upgrade pack.

There will be regrets.
>>
>>50702805
Not him but I use a personally-customized board based on one of the older, more simple boards. Adds more floating boards for more room, set up for 6 players, characters are saved via tablets, since the online KDM character sheet app saves contents in the url, which is the only thing tablets can save, which works out nicely.

I'd provide the file for it but my computer is RIP so I cannot share it.

Thanks for the tiddyelf, she's a cutie.
>>
>>50703330

Maybe they plan to upgrade by increasing their pledge?
>>
>>50703330
>>50703467
I'm one of them at the moment. I missed all the black Friday deals and am taking a wait and see approach. We have until January to make a decision, so why make one now?
>>
>>50703330
>>50703467
>Maybe they plan to upgrade by increasing their pledge?
This is almost certainly the case. The Silver Lantern pledge is a shit deal because it has no built in discount. Better to go Lantern Upgrade + addons.
>>
>>50702805
My personal table that uses high quality cards, doesn't have a bunch of random raised areas that break TTS, and keeps related stuff near each other.
>>
Yikes, the kickstarter comments are so much fucking cringe. Scrolled through and saw a guy posting pictures of his pinup miniatures that he took out to dinner and posed next to food...
>>
>>50703877
Gimme the links, I've got to see this.
>>
>>50703910
Here's their link, the comment is somewhere down posted in the last hour.
http://hugeminiatures.blogspot.ca/2016/12/kingdom-deaths-night-out.html
>>
>>50703960

That's fucking degenerate
>>
>>50703960
those aren't pinups, that would have been worse. This is just mild autist sadness. Somewhere a stoic normie lets a tear run down his cheek...
>>
>>50703786
?
Lantern + First Hero + GC is the same %195 as Silver Lantern
>>
>>50704021
>%195
$195, rather
>>
>>50703960
>http://hugeminiatures.blogspot.ca/2016/12/kingdom-deaths-night-out.html
>"Our waitress was great, and really played along."

Translation: She was creeped out but wanted the tip, and later wrote about it on Facebook with a picture of herself with ducklips pretending to read a book.
>>
>>50704021
>>50704038
That's exactly what I'm saying. There's no discount there. So take the lower pledge tier and, if you want First Hero and the Gambler's Chest, put funds on as addons. In this way you are free to change your mind when the pledge manager hits and direct your funds to other locations whereas if you were in Silver Lantern you would be completely locked in there.
>>
>>50703960
What the hell is this shit
>>
>>50703960
Oh god, he's the guy with that atrociously colored Silk Armor mini too. Fucking, what was he thinking? Is he colorblind?
>>
>>50703851

I bet you don't have rad models tho.
>>
>>50704086
Anon is pretending it wasn't him that took his female figurines to Red Lobster and pretend fed them popcorn shrimp in front of a waitress.
>>
File: 1393307167033.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1393307167033.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>50704085
Ah.
I'm already at Silver Lantern but I've already decided that I definitely want GC and First Hero. With functionally no difference between the two I'll keep where I'm at. I was worried there was some secret 10% off I was missing.
>>
>>50701338
These people will play one game, declare it too hard, and keep it in a closet for years.
The playerbase will be crap for one month right now, one month when fulfillment starts, and one month when gambler chest comes in. Outside of this no one will give a shit.
>>
I've only played once before, should you just use all four founding stones during the prologue for critical hits and make new weapons, or is there a reason to save them for later?
>>
>>50704351
Well, in case you don't get four bones from the random draw for one.
>>
>>50704351
They help a lot with Nemesis battles but aren't critically needed.
>>
>>50703110
>it's exactly the same as normal lantern but not as flexible.
How is it not as flexible?
>>
>>50704351
Always use 1 on the very first attack to get +1 strength. Otherwise I try to save the rest to help carry me through LY 1.
>>
>>50704377
they can be resources?
>>
>>50704448
No, but if you don't draw four bones you won't be able to make four weapons, and a Founding Stone is better than Fist and Tooth unless you're aiming for that specialization.
>>
>>50704351
I still don't understand in game what's supposed to be happening when using a stone for a critical hit. Are all the faces magically charged against monsters? When thrown do they turn into homing missiles of pure hot plasma? Are the survivors standing on the their greatest potential weapons against monsters and not know it???
>>
>>50704502
The power of belief and dramatic storytelling.
>>
>>50704502
The best thing to use to kill the fruit of a land is the land itself.
>why so few rocks
The stone faces are super hard.
>>
>>50704502
>>50704502
I like the idea that the faces have some kind of life to them, broken ones maybe being dead survivors who are happy to be used as weapons against the monsters, hence never missing and causing nasty wounds.
>>
>>50704561
>no knowing what fire is
Actually, how come fire isn't used as a weapon by survivors? Where are the fat wick bone torches?
>>
>>50704596
Why invent fire when you have Lanterns everywhere?

Plus, what exactly do they have to burn? Plant life is very scarce.
>>
>>50699245
You only need to fight a level 3 antelope to get the horns resource good hunter.
>>
>>50704596
The survivors are dumb. They never really invent fire. They just smash a bunch of lanterns together and use what leaks out.

Yet they somehow build early iron swords and armor. Shits crazy like that.
>>
>>50704622
You spend (*) to smelt scrap into iron, so that likely represents the fuel needed to do so, a great effort of those not hunting just to gather said fuel.

>>50704626
I don't often open to the antelope page, so I forgot that.

It's still generally not worth it.
>>
>>50704622
grass and flesh trees seem common enough
>>
>>50704596
>>50704678
Poots needs to add bone javelins, hide slings, and organ/bone torches as early primitive weapons. Also swords and axes are no problem to make, but spears take special kitty bones and hands?
real humans would have crushed Kingdom Death land under brutal human ingenuity and trial and error by now.
>>
>>50704790
>real humans would have crushed Kingdom Death land under brutal human ingenuity and trial and error by now.
Probably not, considering just how many intelligent, malicious enemies actively cull humans.

There are larger human settlements like the Great Cities but they're not what Monster is about.
>>
>>50704097
There's a guy who regularly posts in /wip/ who is dead colorblind and his minis look great, so no, this guy is just autistic.
>>
>>50704790
Ingenuity means jackshit when settlements in the Plane of Faces are lucky to survive 20+ years. Humans dominated our world because of our ability to use language to transmit ideas to further generations, and also to bind humans together around abstract concepts like religion or some other ideal. In the Plane of Faces, settlements have to start from square one, every time.
>>
Do most folks like to build their armor sets using only complete sets (E.g. all white lion, phoenix, etc) or mix and matching?
>>
>>50705322
Complete sets are objectively better unless you're using something like Lion God. The set bonuses can't be beat.
>>
>>50705322
Some people reserve the right to having a figure to survivors that do outstanding things. Some make figures based on common builds. Some assemble only half of each sprue, a male and female, for ready use and reserve the other half for custom figures.

The relative majority actually don't build them, typically due to not having means to transport them, or still undecided on how they want to go about assembling.
>>
>>50705366
>The relative majority actually don't build them, typically due to not having means to transport them, or still undecided on how they want to go about assembling.
And then there's assholes like me who are adamnat about magnetizing them but too lazy to bother buying magnets.
>>
>>50705380
Ah yes, I did forget the magnetizers.

We must honor the fallen brothers of yore, for their trials and many errors of proving just how difficult it is to magnatize KDM figures to a satisfactory level.

F
>>
>>50705218
And when they do build shit the hand and kingsmen turn up and fuck up their ovens and pottery
>>
>order still unfulfilled after 3 weeks
>email support 4 days ago
>"This item has been export to our distributor and the are in the process of packing/shipping the items. As soon as they do you will receive a tracking email."
>order still unfulfilled
What the hell is this bullshit
>>
>>50705595
You are a retard.
>>
>>50705613
fuck off retard
>>
>>50705595
Are you that AUS poster from before who asked this same question?
>>
>>50704483

I always prioritize getting a fist and tooth master. That specialization is too good, everyone gets it all the time. No more blowing through survival and actions standing people up after a trap card knocks them all down.
>>
File: Gambler be praised.png (523KB, 1084x604px) Image search: [Google]
Gambler be praised.png
523KB, 1084x604px
>>
>>50704790

>real humans would have crushed Kingdom Death land under brutal human ingenuity and trial and error by now.

Protip: They already have. Your settlement is some no where joint out in the boonies of the nightmare world. There are cities that have advanced to renaissance era technology deeper in the darkness.

t. big game hunter
>>
>>50705595

>roll 1
>The deliveryman is enamoured by the large cardboard box. He decides to keep it for himself, squirelling it away deep into his nest. You never recieve your package. Archive a few hundred dollars.
>>
>>50706122

I'm actually hoping that we get to play as adventurers from one of those cities whenever KD:Labyrinth comes around.

Also, that Pariah fight looks fun as fuck. I was already at the limit of my pledge, but I haven't played Warmachine in years so I suppose its time to liquidate those models and raise some capital.
>>
>>50706155
You have until January to make the money for it.
>>
>>50704790
KDM humans are spawns of the scribe. They may not be real hu km and at all, just his interpretation of human.
>>
>>50706226

I have enough money in my account to (comfortably) pay for a larger pledge, I just didn't want to go further given my limited funds. But an injection of $5-600 will make up for that increase when it comes in. I'll probably put it up for sale around the new year, when people are flush with holiday cash.
>>
>>50706155
>>50706268
What army are you looking to sell?
>>
>>50706603

I have a bunch of Khador, an ENemo tier force (might keep ENemo for myself to paint though), and a tiny Ret army, along with some mercs (A+H, the alchemist dude, Krell, monster slayer guy). I was playing a couple of years ago so it's all Mk.2 stuff. I a full inventory list if you want.
>>
can i check where backers came from?

i wanna know how many kd players there will be in my little euro country.
>>
First runs are larger in scale correct? Are all resin that scale or are there limited 32mm resin?
>>
>>50706694
If you click the 'community' tab it shows some stats on the subject, including countries. But there doesn't seem to be a way to expand it beyond the listed ones.
>>
>>50706714
>Netherlands in the top 10 country's

guess i wont be a special snowflake
>>
Is the gambler's Chest $100 price final? I think I remember Poots saying something about having to increase the GC's price if he kept stuffing shit inside.
>>
>>50706837

Yes. He mentioned in one of the most recent updates that the math had all worked out and he wouldn't need to increase the price.
>>
>>50705132
God bless that colorblind anon, he's come so far.
>>
>>50702805
sauce?
>>
>>50706707
All models are in 32mm scale unless it says otherwise. The only other scale Ive seen them use is 54 mm, but it is rare.
>>
>>50706974
The plastic monster models are usually slightly bigger than the resin models as well. Plastic is a little easier to upscale than resin and it allowed them to get better detail so Poots approved it on most of the sculpts.
>>
File: knight.jpg (190KB, 1600x894px) Image search: [Google]
knight.jpg
190KB, 1600x894px
>>50706974
This looks larger than 32mm..
>>
>>50707190
>>50706974 is correct. The general scale is 32mm for KD, 54mm in some cases, but that's always clearly marked.
>>
>>50703960
fucking christ
>>
>>50707243
Should I buy
>>50707190
for $60
>>
>>50707332
retail price tag is $27, but her 1st run wasn't too long ago. So it may be a while before she gets an encore.

The trouble is, it's difficult to predict when a model is getting an encore, so it could be next month it could literally be a year from now.

So only you can make that call for yourself.
>>
>>50707402
>>50707402
>>50707402
>>50707402
New
>>
>>50703877
That's what worries me but It's the person not the game that makes cringe. I see this plainly now. Thanks anon
>>
>>50706110
>b-b-but we won't reach 7,777,777 for a few days because the rush is over!
Fuck you anon, whoever you are. I was right.
>>
What temperature is the plane of faces? It's hard to immerse in a place if i don't know if I'm shivering or sweating.
>>
>>50702484
All I want is a naked man only wearing the hat
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.