[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your last character walks into a bar. The bartender pours the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: VZM.IMG_20161212_212455.jpg (71KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
VZM.IMG_20161212_212455.jpg
71KB, 1080x1600px
Your last character walks into a bar.
The bartender pours the drink, and asks how they are.
What is the drink, and what is your characters response?
>>
>tfw you play normie ass characters
Drink: Whiskey
Reply: "Thanks"
>>
Drink: Pickle Juice
Reply: Pretty right darn near there tootin, partnerinerodiggeridoodo.
>>
Drink: Some horrific herbal liqueur similar to Malört.
>"Pretty good! Is your public terminal still broken?"
>>
Milk

That tasted good
>>
>>50686420
Drink: amasec
Reply: "Great, you know we Guardsmen just love RR." (He's the only Guardsman in the group)
>>
>>50686420
A tall glass of dumpster water and a cry of "Jesus Christ it talks!"

Followed by running away while yelling inarticulately and wondering whether this means dumpster diving counts as rape, because he can't go back to prison again. Not like this.
>>
Drink: A travesty they call amasec in this forsaken shithole
Reply: Shite. Last contract got underbid. The nobles here are squalid even concerning each other's lives, is it not so?
>>
Drink: Vodka. Moonshine. Draug's piss, whatever's the strongest.
>Worse than yours, that's one. Duke counts nekkers 4 orens a head. Next time the plougher better go clean his basement himself. You hear of any... more serious troubles in the neighborhood?
>>
Drink: Strong beer
Reply: "Miserable. I'll never see my love again."
>>
Drink : Whiskey
Reply : " My savior ! .. once again. "
>>
Blue Milk

"Good, human. Perhaps one knows where one's four throats can be massaged on this planet?"
>>
>>50686420
The drink's ale or cider. The reply is:
>Mighty hot out for this time of year
>>
>>50686420
The drink is either gin or a heavy stout
The reply is "Well guv, I'll boil it down to one word. Fuck.
>>
>>50686420
Drink: Top-Shelf Amasec
Reply: "Well enough"

...He's a really short-spoken bastard, what can I say?
>>
>>50686420
Drink: Hot Toddy
Reply: Thank you
>>
"Scotch. Neat."

Drink and reply.
>>
>>50686420
Drink : Vodka
Reply : I killed a lot of traitors today. They were also incompetant fucks. I mean who tries to bunker down INSIDE an airlock without a vacuum suit?
>>
Drink: Girly martini
Response: "I tell you, it's difficult to express yourself as an almighty sorcerer when some chaos space marine pissant is always trying to prove how big his mechanical balls are. "I can kill you anytime, flesh" this and "your failure has been noted" that. I swear, the first thing I'm doing once I've truly aligned myself to Tzeench is learning the meatiest spell I can and slapping him in his smug prick face."
Black Crusade really falls apart when you have a space marine in a party of humans.
>>
>>50686420
Drink: Water
Response: " EEAH THANK YOU"
>>
>>50686420
Drink: Rhum
Reply: Yarr!
>>
> Scrumpay
"I'm drunk. Yew don' havva excuse!"
>>
Wine, blood red.

Response: thanks. The gods are getting so fuzzy. Used to be that you could just kill some people and mark them, now it's gotta be at specific times and in certain ways.
I miss the easy life.
>>
>>50686420
Tequila Sunrise
Glorious under the radiance of the lady of everlight
>>
>>50686420
Drink:
Whatever takes away the guilt
Response:
Sounds of audience members clapping
>>
>>50686420
Drink: Brandy
Reply: "I am well, thank you. I daresay I am more at ease than at any time in my life."

>tfw you finally finished a campaign with a character
>>
>>50686420
Drink: 18-year Single Malt Scotch, neat. Make it a double.
Reply: "Imagine if the last delicious birthday cake you had turned out to be made of live spiders. You ate the entire thing, it was delicious, but each bite was actually a live spider. I guess I'm feeling incredibly confused."
>>
>>50686420
Drink: vodka
Reply: cyka blyat
>>
>>50686420
>drink
Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster
>response
"Damn, that tastes like I'm having my brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick!"
>>
>>50692002
Where is that reference from? (Lemon gold brick)
>>
>drink

The blood of heathens.

>reply

PURGE THE HIVE OF BLASPHEMY, ACOLYTE-BROTHERS
>>
>>50692233
Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boo9llCz4CM
>>
>>50686420
"Cider, cooled if you could. Pretty good, all things considered: I'm still alive, which is more than can be said about the poor idiots who tried to jump us on the road. And you?"
>>
>>50686420
Drink:vodka & gin incherry or watermelon energy drink
i'm actually a straight adult male.
Reply: two more of these, then talk.
>>
File: heavensward_knight.png (277KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
heavensward_knight.png
277KB, 500x650px
>>50686420
*teleports behind the bar*
*pours myself whiskey and chugging it with a cigar in mouth*
"None of your business, kiddo."
>>
Drink: "Whatever the mortals around here like best."
Reply: "I've been wonderful, especially with my pets behaving so well! I may even bring in a new one to tame~"
>>
>Sir Roderick Sparksworth III
>enters the tavern
>sets his deathfuck cannon down beside him and takes a seat
>sends his homunculus butler Jeaves to the bar for him
>he shuffles over and grumbles in a nasty-ass voice
"...Master Sparksworth requests your finest brandy."
>brings the glass back to the table on a platter
>takes a drink
>spits it all over Jeaves
>"Ugh, I should have expected such mudwater from these slums... Jeaves! Be a good sport and send a carrier pigeon to that distillery I often send you to, place an order for the usual. Oh, and clean yourself up, you're filthy."
"...Very good sir."
>>
>>50686420
Drink: Martini
Reply: "Oh, just wonderful. Found a very graceful audience today, this city really appreciates the art of the dance."
>>
Pina Colada
"My friend won't stop murdering people."

Super hero game
>>
>>50686420

The drink is saki, yebisu, or anything alcoholic, really.
"Fantastic! Wonderful! I just killed the man who killed my brother, and I'm going to get plastered tonight!"

Then, sotto voce: "At some time tonight you're going to think I've had enough. You may even think I'm causing too much trouble. I'd counsel you to keep such thoughts to yourself. Don't want to spoil the fun, and this is such a nice bar you've got, eh?"

Drunken CN monk.
>>
>>50692555
kek
>>
File: 1474849813830.jpg (1MB, 1800x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1474849813830.jpg
1MB, 1800x1268px
>>50686420
>Human street sam
>Tequila
"Long day. Pulled a body out of the rain gutter. Not disgusted, just sad. He was just a kid. Had to be no older than nineteen.
You want my opinion? Ares should pay us double for the drek we do. Black Knights get all the PR. We get all the flak."
>>
Huckleberry Zhang'll drink just about whatever you got.

Probably whiskey because it gets you drunk fastest. Not that he isn't already drunk, but you want to keep that tank topped up.

"Thanks buddy."

Alcoholic Chinese-Canadian gunslinger in a post-collapse Wild West game set in the turn of the century.
>>
>>50686420
Either sake and a polite "very well, thank you for inquiring" or generic booze and a comment on how much I enjoy purging evil.
>>
>>50686420

Drink: Rum Cola, or closest approximation makeable with high fantasy materials.

Quip: A bit giddy and overexcited to be blunt. I've managed to secure an Azzie server cluster. Er, call it "world's memory". Almost enough to make me forget about my crazy ass cold.
>>
Drink: Rum

Can't complain my man I'm in a bar afterall!
>>
>>50697063

This character is either >21 or has never been to a bar, heh.
>>
Just some sake.

He says he's fine, and cheerfully makes a bit of small talk while using Awareness Charms to listen in on all the conversations in the bar, but especially the one between the guild factor and satrap's agent in the private room. Both of them will be dead by sunrise.
>>
>>50692555
Laughed out loud.
>>
>>50686420
>Drink: Cider
>Reply: W-well, I th-thought I was doing better, but then some s-stuff went down and things might be g-getting worse again.

And yes, my character actually does speak with a stutter.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.