[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about "fightan wizards"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0383.jpg (33KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.jpg
33KB, 320x180px
What's so bad about "fightan wizards"?
>>
File: the one madara feared the most.png (887KB, 1036x935px) Image search: [Google]
the one madara feared the most.png
887KB, 1036x935px
>>50672404
>wizards
>>
>>50672404
The amount of cock they gargle in OP's image.

Here be real fightan wizads:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Vyhve9gtg
>>
File: 1460312067716.jpg (88KB, 399x486px) Image search: [Google]
1460312067716.jpg
88KB, 399x486px
>>50672404
They're not "realistic". In a world where wizards can undo reality and monks can talk to animals, sometimes you just want to play a sword guy who can be a useless sack of metal and shit without being a total weeaboo like all those fucking weaaboo norse legends about weeaboo vikings slaying dragons and seamonsters and shit.
>>
>>50672404
Of all the anime you could've chosen and you choose that piece of shit? I mean, fuck the argument, getting OP better taste seems to be a more pressing matter.
>>
>>50672404
Nothing, if they're called that. But Naruto was ostensibly supposed to be about ninjas and instead ended up being about battlemages.

Imagne sitting down to watch a show supposedly about pirates, but then even though they still call themselves pirates (and thereby implying a certain degree of murdering, pillaging, stealing, and so on) the main characters all end up acting like Benedictine monks.

It's mixed signals, is the problems.
>>
>>50673866
Wasn't it supposed to be like HP, but author hastily reskinned it to avoid C&D?
>>
>>50673844
OH LOOK, /a/ IS HANGING OUT ITS LAUNDRY AGAIN
>>
>>50673866
In reality Kishimoto, the author, wanted to make a manga about sorcerer and wizards but the editorial said it wouldn't sell so he needed to make the manga about ninjas
>>
>>50673901
I don't know, I just know that they go on quite a bit about ninja and shinobi and how they're supposed to be all about the shadows and stuff in the first few episodes...and then drop all that by no later than episode 10.

Zabuza was the last real ninja in the series.
>>
Depending on the extent of magic in the setting, is great. My favorite thing. I like Jedi, personally.

But in a setting with magic, it feels like magic would be just a standard part of any comprehensive martial training. "Martial", meaning a combat class, would always have lots of magical skills.
>>
>>50672404
Because they aren't mages, they are ninjas. The author skewed the definiton, hard. Ninjas are supposed to be sneaky assassins, not fire-flinging warmongers and battlemages
>>
>>50673790
Are you not tired of being a useless piece of shit in real life? Why would you punish us and yourself with your underpowered shitty character? Is being a dead weight your magical realm?
>>
>>50673866
>Imagne sitting down to watch a show supposedly about pirates, but then even though they still call themselves pirates (and thereby implying a certain degree of murdering, pillaging, stealing, and so on) the main characters all end up acting like Benedictine monks
One Piece is one of the most long lasting and best selling animus.
>>
>>50673901
It was actually "reskinned" because the headbands were easier to draw than goggles. At least according to the guy who drew it.
>>
>>50674473
How does it feel to be immune to sarcasm?

>>50673913
Anime? On an anime website? It's more likely than you think!
>>
>>50674478
The main characters are not nearly that nice.
>>
>>50673844
Honestly the worst thing about it was how drawn out it was. I can excuse the edgy backstories, just because it's far from the most dramatic example of trying too hard to be dark I've ever seen. The pacing, on the other hand, was awful. I'm pretty sure if you cut out all the flashbacks, remembrances, and people standing around yelling obvious things that we can see happening, the series would have been half as long and a lot less tedious to watch. I've seen the exact same scene of Sasuke's parents dying more times than I've blinked in the last year.
>>
>>50676411
>Watching Anime
You're the only one to blame. Unless is original content you shouldn't be watching Anime because it has tons of filler.
>>
>>50674138
Anon, you need to know more about the legends around ninjas than TMNT.
Amusingly enough, Naruto encompassed every single supernatural ability attributed to shinobi, and if there is something it missed, it is so minor that no one knows about it at all.
>>
>>50672404

What's so bad about "thifin' clerics"?
What's so bad about "druid'n monks"?
What's so bad about "barbari' bards"?

This shoud be a thang
>>
>>50676439
>Unless is original content you shouldn't be watching Anime because it has tons of filler.
>He doesn't know about Fullmetal Alchemist
>>
>>50676439
The baseball filler episode of Samurai Champloo is great. GREAT.
>>
>>50676411
No, the problem was that the powerlevel spiked to insane levels... and then just kept going.

The first series actually wasn't that bad, characters had powers with clearly defined rules and limitations, so watching the characters defeat the baddies was interesting because many times they could lose to cleverness and skill.

Then they all turned into reality twisting wizards, ignoring the limitations that made it actually interesting.

When every PC gets to cast Wish multiple times ever combat it gets stupid.

The show should have stopped with the fight with Pain, the last interesting villain, after him everything just kept ramping to insanity.
>>
>>50676576
>The show should have stopped with the fight with Pain, the last interesting villain, after him everything just kept ramping to insanity.
At this point, Tobi/"Madara Uchiha"/Obito was already appointed has the actual big bad
>>
>>50676576
I mean, isn't that what happened with Dragonball Z after the Cell Saga? At that point it was just PUNCH SHIT AND OH NO THE PUNCHES AREN'T HARD BUT PUNCH HARDER CUZ LOVE N STUFFS.
>>
>>50676506
>What's so bad about "barbari' bards"?

There is nothing wrong about Skalds. And they should be the basis for bard, no the "le epic womanizer".
>>
>>50676516
Which one, the one that it's shit or Brotherhood? because it took two tries to make a non original content anime non shit.
>>
>>50676591
>The aactual big bad
And turned out h wasn't
>>
>>50676767

Agree, how about thiefin' palladin/cleric or monk druid?
>>
>>50676484
Citation needed
>>
>>50676841
>>50676841
>thiefin' palladin
I would make a joke, but you would call me antisemite and put links to /pol/ so whatever.
>>
>>50676767
>And they should be the basis for bard, no the "le epic womanizer".

hahaha

no
>>
>>50676853

kek

very clever, very clever
>>
>>50676851
Kato Danzo is one of the many examples of Ninjas use black magic and shit
>>
>>50676853

only butthurt leftists call people that here, or if you go way overboard with that... whole 4chan is right leaning and contrarian. There is a reason for all that HFY shitty memes or why every /epg/ goes into fever fap about jovian's

but then again you managed to answer my question and joke without joking about it so ill give you standart (You) for your time.

I chuckled.
>>
>>50676591
Yeah, that shouldn't have happened.

Pain, ideologically, was the ultimate villain for the Lead, Naruto. His story and the way Naruto has to interact and deal with it were entirely necessary for finishing Naruto's character arc, making everything afterword's WAY unnecessary. Naruto succeeds, he earns the respect of his village Just because they wanted to give Sasuke a redemption arc, then, to keep the ball going, they throw a prophecy doomsday plot in the last few chapters.

>>50676722
Yes, doesn't change the fact that it was bad writing but yes...
>>
>>50672404
Nothing.
What's wrong with Weeaboo Magic Fighters?
Nothing.
The problem is when you find yourself playing "Thobias, the veteran royal guard" in the same group as "Godmode, the sorcerer supreme", And some autist insist You're supposed to be strictly worse at everything than him, at the same level.
>>
Childhood is when you hate Naruto becasue it's fashionable to
Adulthood is when you realize it was a great show that unfairly suffers comparisons to non-shonen programs
>>
>>50676957
>great show
Not really, it had some good ideas, some good worldbuilding, some good secondary characters, some good mythos, etc but the arcs were shit, the main characters were shit, it was inconsistent as fuck, had tons of retcons, author wrote himself into a stalemate and had to come out of hit with bullshit many times, etc.
>>
>>50676957
Gotta disagree a bit. It was a meh show with great lore and good attempts at world building. Honestly, a big chunk of the series describing things that were way more interesting than what was happening, and when things finally started to get interesting it got crippled by pointless filler and poor writing.
>>
>>50676851
Bitches don't know bout Sarutobi Sasuke
>>
>>50676516
>he doesn't know about literally almost all anime
>>
>>50673866
>Imagne sitting down to watch a show supposedly about pirates, but then even though they still call themselves pirates (and thereby implying a certain degree of murdering, pillaging, stealing, and so on) the main characters all end up acting like Benedictine monks.

"OH NO, THE CROSS PIRATES ARE GOING TO BOARD AND PREACH TO US!"

Honestly, I'd watch that.
>>
>>50673949
the series has a lot of "ninjas" the main problem is that they are overshadowed by fucking DBZ cherecters. Look at neji, shikamaru, that bug guy, the puppet guy from sand, Sai. All of the are cool ninja cherecters, but they live in a world where there are fucking DBZ cherecters doing their ninjutsu kamehamehas all over the place so they are overshadowed
>>
>>50677151
>Shikamaru
He became another DBZ character, anon, didn't you want his combat against Hidan and Kakuzu? he went from smart tactic dude with little to no chakra and null combat ability to Kakashi^2 in combat, infinite chakra and Flash reflexes.
>>
>>50677172
And in 3 days of only reading books and playing shogi.
>>
>>50677172
to be fair, that was one short arc and he went back to beaing the brains of everthing. Plus akatsuki arc is well past the start of Naruto ball z, so i did not think anything diferent will happen
>>
This was one of the few shonens that kept the legendary tough guys from early generations still powerful as fuck
>>
>>50676516

FMA had in fact a shit anime (and even there it was quite good)

Then it was completed, and then they did Brotherhood, which was god's gift to us.

I remember watching it with my sister, she loved every part of it
>>
>>50677274
FMA is one of those rare cases in where a shonen ends being both concise and good
>>
>>50674478
Do they act like Benedictine monks?
>>
>>50676722

Eh, not really. After the Cell Saga, it was basically a race againist the clock to overpower Buu and they tried several other stuff and none of those were love and stuff.

They tried fusion, a new level in the super saiyan form, a second type of fusion, mystical powers, etc. Hell, Buu was actually the only villian in DBZ in which actual talking helped.

Also, Buu was the only villian in the main series to be actually killed by the genki dama/ spirit bomb after years of red herring every time that attack was used and failed.

I'm not saying DBZ is deep or anything, but people oversimplify stuff based on tropes too much
>>
>>50672404
Naruto had cool world building and stuff, what with the mix of technology.

But every battle scene after a point was like playing a JRPG. Characters stop, use their special attack, then get hit by the enemy.

It sucked.
>>
>>50677186
He was lazy

He didn't feel like fighting until his sensei died

:^)
>>
>>50676439
>He hasn't watched Record of Lodoss War
>He hasn't watched Spice and Wolf
>He hasn't watched Ping Pong

Seriously anon, get some good taste
>>
I like how quickly this thread went from questioning dislike of martial wizards to questioning dislike of Naruto.
>>
>>50677420
>not mentioning 90's Berserk
>>
>>50677594
because narto would of been AWESOME if not for how retarded the author was from a point. Hell, i'd play the fuck out of a naruto RPG if shipuden never happened and if a bunch of things were retconned
>>
>>50677116
Knights of Malta anyone?
>>
>>50676805
>Which one, the one that it's shit or Brotherhood?
>>50677274
>FMA had in fact a shit anime (and even there it was quite good)
I was talking about FMA being an adaptation of a manga without fillers
Also, both are good, it's just that the first one is completely overshadowed by the manga/brotherhood greatness
>>
>>50677805
In my group the best campaign we ever played, spanning 6 years out of game and centuries in game, started with "Naruto has a great premise but a shit realisation, I bet we could do better"
>>
>>50673938
Thats weird, because it started out quite ninja-y and only went full wizard near the end. I'd expect the opposite, he scrambles to get rid of the wizard elements near the beginning but as the story goes he has more and more time to re write.
>>
>>50676484
>Naruto encompassed every single supernatural ability attributed to shinobi
As well as hundreds of others Kishimoto made up when the powerlevels got stupid
>>
>>50674478
>One Piece is one of the most long lasting and best selling animus.

do they sail around, fight the law, fight the navy, fight other pirates, fight corsairs, explore wild places, search for treasure, steal and rob, destabilize countries, destroy properties, deal with slaves and lowlives, encounter ghost ships, have a unique subculture, etc?
because if they answer is yes, OP is fucking pretty much about pirates.
>>
>>50681882

>do they sail around, fight the law, fight the navy, fight other pirates, fight corsairs, explore wild places, search for treasure, steal and rob, destabilize countries, destroy properties, deal with slaves and lowlives, encounter ghost ships, have a unique subculture, etc?

Actually? Yea they do kinda all those things.
>>
>>50681989
That was his point and why he actively avoided any mention to armed assault of civilian ships out of greed, the main feature of a pirate.
>>
I love them.

currently reading fanfics: chiaroscuro (like Kakashi in there) and in fire forged (good worldbuilding).

If you want I can start a rant about how a 3rd generation warfare fought with medieval technology and wizards is awesome and we (we as /tg/) should totaly fix the Naruto setting.
>>
>>50682253
>medieval technology
But they have radio,fridges,TV, and computers.
>>
>>50682253
The setting itself is already decent. All we'd really need was to justify a anachronistic things for the sake of sating autism and de-edge a few things.
>>
>>50677608
I was mentioning series, not movies
>>
>>50682308
Make people who aren't related to Uchiha and Senjus viable because fuck that circle jerk.
>>
>>50677342
Yeah, you make an interesting point with Buu. They kept whipping out new power ups and transformations and nothing worked; in the end they actually had to go backwards and using the spirit bomb.

Hate the Buu arc, but I love Buu himself. More particularly what I love about him is that he is shown over and over again to be a godawful fighter who gets the shit kicked out of him over and over again, but he just kept healing.
>>
>>50682063
>the main feature of a pirate
but are we talking real pirates or romantic pirates?
to me, the influences on OP and the literary are pretty clear (remember the name of the original one-shot?), probably for cultural reasons. people should cfr with stuff like sandokan.
the fictional / superpowers element push further the "tales of the seas" spin and not the historical one.
and even if oda was historically driven there's a good reason rufy hasn't started assaulting cargos: he still has to get a full crew.
>>
>>50680429
im not suprised, fixing naruto is fucking easy. Power level stops at kage and there is NOTHING OVER THAT POWER LEVEL, kick out sharingan, make some more interesting jutsus, make taijutsu more powerfull, make them not wear stupidly colorfull clothing, scrap the whole "tailed beasts are not only monsters but have a personality" and there you go, i just fixed naruto
>>
>>50681382
And how are those not the exact same thing?
>>
>>50672404
Oh no you finally bypassed all my defenses and the tricks i threw at you earning yourself a heroic and exciting martial victory did you?

>Contingency

Oh shit im totally fucking off the chain broken, see you tomorrow after ive rested in my pocket plane you cant possibly get to and reorganized my reality warping powers to be more specific to the encounter based off of what Ive observed.

See ya tomorrow buddy!
>>
File: snug smug.jpg (45KB, 540x559px) Image search: [Google]
snug smug.jpg
45KB, 540x559px
>4chan's le ebin contrarianism has turned to actually liking or at least trying to defend Naruto
>>
>>50672404
"not muh wizards"

>>50683676
>after years of decrying shounenshit like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach, /a/ now unironically discusses Dragon Ball "canon" and gets excited about DBS

Really gets my brain trained
>>
>>50682533
This. There is a big difference between historical pirates and fictional pirates. The most iconic pirate thing that exist is the buried chest with a map, not armed robbery.

And this is the same for basically every character archetype, from ninjas to knighs.
>>
>>50683676
sleep snug, smug
>>
>>50676957
Teenage is where you like Naruto because you can relate to the characters
Adulthood is where you realize the main characters are stupidly shallow and petty twats who have act like they know more about life than they really do, and you hate them for it as well as your past self for being Like them.
>>
>>50683676
Sleep snug, smug
BELIEVE IT!
>>
>>50682277
And cars
>>
>>50682591
I don't mind levels above kage, but keep the numbers down, by the end of the Manga everybody and their mother could take on kages.
>>
>>50676484
Since when did spies and assassins have supernatural abilities attributed to them?
>>
>>50682801
There was a thread about a dude with a martial killing a caster with contingency, even after the martial told the wizard guy his powers.

>I can fly, be invisible and teleport at will, also I have a feature that makes be go first, no ini rolling
>Ok, contingency pool of acid hwhen I see you attacking me, kek
>...dude, I told you I fly and I'm invisible
>Ok, pool of acid when you hit me
>..dude, I FLY
>Pool of acid in the air?
>Where, I'm invisible
>Fuck I dunno, everywhere?
>Even yourself?
>Yes?
>>
>>50685139
>since when did spies and assassins have supernatural abilities attributed to them
>>
>>50676851
The dumbest post ever.
>>50685139
Since you don't know much about shinobi legends, anon. Before Naruto, Ninja Scroll probably had the most variety in one place.
>>
>>50685139
Actual abilities? never, but the ninjas had a mythos behind them that helped them in their daily jobs, read about kato danzo, it was said he could fly, become invisible, hipnotize hundreds of people and swallow a cow whole instantly

Naruto is not about actual ninjas, is about the legends around them
>>
>>50685188
Every wizard with contingency ever, contingency trigger keeps changing as the fucking wizard player realizes he isn't as smart as he thinks.
>>
>>50682779
>>50681382
>>50681516
>>50673938
>>50674547
>>50677215
>>50677172
>>50677151
>>50673949
>>50673901
>>50673866
Naruto is not about real ninjas, its about Edo period folklore Ninjas, who had all kinds of crazy ass powers
>>
>>50685252
>swallow a cow whole instantly
Why would you ever need to do that? Was he just perpetually short on time and had to eat on the fly? Could he also cook it before eating it, or did he just have E. coli all the time?
>>
>>50672404
>no one posted muscle wizard yet
>>
>>50682533
>>50684007
While this is partly true, that romantic pirate already is departing from the original concept. It keeps the name because it's a minor departing. If you make it even more distinct, you may as well drop the name or add something that compensates your fightan magic.
>>
>>50682801
>Schrodinger's wizard strikes again!
>>
>>50683760
you know dragon ball has been popular on /a/ for years right?
>>
>>50672404
exalted does them best
>>
>>50672404
Or you could play the objectively superior version, which appears to have already been posted
>>50672422
>>
File: Madra BTFO.webm (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Madra BTFO.webm
1MB, 500x282px
>>50672422
Naruto has its moments
>>
>>50672422
Might guy is literally the only person I cared about in the show
>>
>>50677256
I actually really appreciated that, in most series the characters that are supposed to be legendary always get nerfed to show how great the Protagonists are
>>
>>50677256

Although it added to the fact that Naruto didn't seem to know what its fucking moral was.

>Each new generation surpasses the one before it!
>...Is what I'd like to say, but the previous generations are objectively better at everything and the First Hokage is so broken compared to his successors his dirty bathwater is more powerful than entire human beings. Hell, the 4th Hokage actually plagiarized most of his techniques from the 2nd.

>Revenge is badong!
>Now watch as Shikamaru, the most important of the secondary characters, takes over the show for a while to get revenge, and how the series repeatedly sucks Sasuke's dick as he ruins his life and others repeatedly in the name of increasingly vague revenge with zero long-term consequences.

>Violence is bad!
>And also the only way to ever solve problems because even the people you talk into stopping won't listen until you beat the shit out of them.

>Talent and destiny aren't important!
>Said the destined chosen one who was imbued with amazing powers at birth in a setting where superpowerful genetics are abundantly better than talents gained by hard work
>>
>>50687935
>Talent and destiny aren't important!
>Said the destined chosen one who was imbued with amazing powers at birth in a setting where superpowerful genetics are abundantly better than talents gained by hard work

This is the one that gets me every fucking time. Neji was right. Naruto and his lessons can go eat a bag of dicks.
>>
>>50673901
It was supposed to be wizards, but marketing though ninjas would sell better.

They weren't wrong.
>>
>>50688093
>Neji was right
someone post the neji story, one of the better things to come out of that brand
>>
>>50685118
the problem i have with over kage levels of power is that the kages were the veterans of the last war, the most powerfull of the powerfull, kage level is three legendery sages power level, there is a reason why they are legendery
>>
>>50687935
>where superpowerful genetics are abundantly better than talents gained by hard work
someone post the Hiashi eugenics program (tm) conspiracy theory, it's relevant again
>>
File: Hiashi Master Plan.png (446KB, 2198x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Hiashi Master Plan.png
446KB, 2198x1480px
>>50688295
>>
>>50686298
>>50672422
"You're the first since Hashirama to make me feel this excited! ... I'll acknowledge this Chakra of yours! Of all those who have fought me over the years, there is none who surpasses you at taijutsu! I, Madara, declare you the strongest!"
>>
File: madara.jpg (145KB, 434x544px) Image search: [Google]
madara.jpg
145KB, 434x544px
Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano’o, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
>>
File: Yujiro.png (537KB, 849x460px) Image search: [Google]
Yujiro.png
537KB, 849x460px
>>50690818
Prove me wrong
spoilers: you can't
>>
>>50690863
Didn't he get fucked by a few people with guns?
>>
>>50690930
Not that I know. The last chapter I read he(and really, I'm actually not kidding) scared the piss out of Donald Trump.
>>
>>50690930
Guns are probably taijutsu so they'd work on Madara anyway.
>>
>>50690818
I'm just surprised it took this long to post.
>>
>>50685997
>fightan magic
but I posted to defend OP, not naruto or weabooing in general
>>
>>50690775
One of the absolute best moments in the show, ever.
>>
If we're going to talk about fightan magic then I think we can all agree on Nen at least and HxH. The show has remained cohesive and stuck to it's own rules for the most part (although what happened with Hisoka is up for debate but still...)
>>
>>50685248
>dumbest post ever
Don't be so hard on yourself
>>
File: 017.jpg (183KB, 750x1145px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
183KB, 750x1145px
>>50690930
Nope
Yujiro is a man so strong that everytime the United States elects a new President they have to appear before him and swear they won't try and fuck with him. He is basically considered his own sovereign nation state
>>
>>50693174
Well Nen is all about a persons Will, creativity, and what consequences and limitations they are willing to place on themselves for power
With Hisoka his Bungee Gum was shown to be able to mimic the physical properties of rubber and gum so it isn't out of the question for him to learn to mimic other things, and his Texture Surprise can also mimic the texture and appearance of other objects so it also makes sense for it to be used like it was in recent chapters
>>
>>50688295
http://imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
>>
>>50693435

It's not his abilities itself I was referring to more so the fact he used Bungee gum to revive himself essentially.

During the fight with Lucifer they go on about how some nen abilities get stronger after death. Hisoka only realized too late he was fucked and decided to tank the explosion and used bungee gum on his heart and lungs to contract at some point after death to full the Spiders into thinking he was full dead.

Then on top of that he just used Texture surprise to deal with his injuries so who knows what sort of state he's in now after basically "dying"
>>
>>50682591
>kick out sharingan
Why?
It was perfectly okay at the beginning. Just a trait of a specific bloodline that manifests due to stress and allows them to perceive better.
I would even be okay with one or two additional levels that prove that the user has gone through a lot of shit. But none of those magical reality-defying jutsus that the canonical higher levels add. It should instead be slightly better speed boosts or a sense for efficient chakra use or the ability to not only sense chakra flow, but chakra elements and shit.

I like the idea of magical mutations in some bloodlines. How the Byakugan is kept from being dissected via specific measures was quite interesting.
>>
>>50693377
Remember that time Yujiro Hanma won the Vietnam War
by himself
FOR himself?
>>
Fightan wizards make god angry. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GgkTbQc63G0
>>
>>50693551
Because the shraingan from the get go was a cluster fuck that had no set abillitys unlike the other bloodlines. Remember kakashi? He used it to copy jutsus of other people, that's all it really did, and it was powerfull AS FUCK. Than suddenly it gave you more speed and see chakra, then it made it easier to break genjutsu, then it made it easier to LEARN FUCKING S RANKED ATTACKS (Chidori) etc. In all the other bloodlines the abillitys were set, the did a specific thing that the clans built around, shraingan? Plot device that can one up anything, scrap the thing and you have no extreamly overpowered
>>
>>50693666
>scrap the thing and you have no extreamly overpowered
Or just give it proper limitations.
>>
>>50685392
Didn't they have tvs and technologically advanced shit?
>>
>>50693901
yup
>>
File: Yuichiro2.jpg (198KB, 718x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yuichiro2.jpg
198KB, 718x1200px
>>50693552
Remember that time Yuichiro fought the entire U.S. Navy by himself
>>
>>50693666
Actually, it gave you higher reflexes, and due to seeing chakra, it made it easier to break genjutsu, and reverse it. To be honest, a sharingan user, would likely become MAD. They still need chakra control, chakra, and physical abilities to copy techniques.(Which I gurantee will all be different stats). And, at the end of the day, that dosen't even mean it won't be on the same level as the original user....

Anyway, Chidori still took 2 months or so to learn, with "hard" training.
>>
>>50694294

There's also the fact he had to do some insane shit to get his Sharingin to the level it was considering the bulk of powering it up is killing and cannibalizing your family member's eyes.
>>
>>50694327
Yeah.
That's a point where the circumstances are so rare that they are on level with naturally overpowered people in terms of frequency of appearance.

It doesn't really matter if you are kage level because you are a really dickish family-murdering Uchiha or if you gained it by sheer talent and dedication to your skills.
You just have to make sure that not every Uchiha on the planet has super-eyes.
>>
>>50694404

You just have to take of the ones who are willing to go that far.

Getting the second level of eyes you do that with training as Sasuke did. The third you get by killing your own family and being in extreme emotional distress as was the situation Itachi set up (and happened to him as well). Then when you eventually burn your eyes out you take one of your bros eyes and bam! Kalediscope eyes.
>>
>>50672431
That's not fightan wizards, that's wizards fightan. Big difference.
>>
>>50694453
Okay, what levels are we talking about. I'm thinking sharingan tomoe 1-3. Emotional trauma seems to help it along, but training seems to be able to do it aswell.
>>
>>50694545

you're asking this like naruto is consistent, which is news to me
>>
>>50694545

I could be getting the levels wrong I admit. You have the three dots before killing your senpai bumps up the next level?
>>
>>50694545

IF I remember my naruto's, The main sharingan is a genetic trait, so with enough training, it comes off by itself, but emotional distress or imminent can trigger it's first appearance faster.

Than, in the first state, you can get to a sub-level 3, so fully mastered level 1 sharingan.

After that, you have go through a massive emotional distress to trigger the second form, magnekyo sharingan. The traditional way to do that in the Uchiha familyw as killing your best friend r the person closest to you. Sasuke gets that by killing his brother, for example.

But the second level of sharingan overexerts the ye, so sooner or later the eye will go blind, so the only way to get it permanently and without problem is to take it away from another uchiha.

All the other stuff, like Izanami and Susanoo are achieved by training, I'm almost sure.
>>
>>50683676
sleep snug, smug.
>>
>>50673949
>>50677151
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kōga-ryū
>>
>>50683676
sleep snug, smug.
>>
>>50694649
I believe in the new manga drawn by one of Kishimoto's assistants, Sasuke's daughter gets her first tomoe from positive emotion, and it's the first time that's happened in the series
>>
>>50694978

Not unusual I suppose. Naruto's daughter awoke Baykugan freaking the hell out over her bear.
>>
>>50695163
>>50694978
Is the new manga better than the last few years of Naruto?

Most of the shit after the time skip felt like the author had given up and was just pushing out a turd because it made money.
I'm surprised that he's continuing after finally managing to break free of the shackles of success.
>>
>>50695272
It's being written by an assistant.
>>
>>50695163
whats the name of the new manga?
>>50695272
The manga was ment to be much shorter and sasuke was never ment to be a cherecter, they were all forced on the author because 1. he had a contract and 2. the guys from marketing said naruto need a rival
>>
>>50695302
>>50695272

I don't know, all I know is from the bits and pieces from the show but frankly I've stopped following after Shippuden ended because I think the premise of following the kids around is dumb frankly.
>>
>>50695302
Boruto
>>
>>50695926
Is it like the first part of naruto or are they going straight to the powerlevels of shipuden?
>>
File: mfw3.png (198KB, 470x327px) Image search: [Google]
mfw3.png
198KB, 470x327px
>>50672404
nuffin
>>
>>50695302
Those marketing guys prove, once again, that they don't know shit about their audience
>>
>>50693636
>Jehovah hates
>HATES
Fucking lying bitch
>Throws the toy into the trash instead of giving it back to its owner
Holy shit, die you whore
>>
>>50693666
>t gave you more speed
Wrong, Satan, it gave you the ability of seeing things that move so fast normal eyes can't follow, the speed powerup that Sasuke got was due the Chidori training. It was explained in Kakashi Gaiden.
>>
>>50694978
>from positive emotion
Defending her mom
Same as Sasuke, defending Naruto
>>
>>50695926
Boruto is just the last movie made Manga, I don't think it's going to be a long manga.

>>50695302
The manga in where Sarada (Sasuke and Sakura's daughter) awakens the Sharingan is Naruto Gaiden: Seventh Hokage something

Then there's also a third manga about Mitsuki (Boruto and Sarada's friend and team partner) who is a Clone/experiment of Orochimaru, but that has like 3 chapters and that's it
>>
>>50685392
>Naruto is not about real ninjas, its about Edo period folklore Ninjas, who had all kinds of crazy ass powers

I'm not even a fan of Naruto, but I got tired of explaining this to weeaboos and other people complaining about how Naruto clashed with their limited and decidedly NON-JAPANESE ideas of what a ninja is.
>>
>>50696912
Basilisk did it so much better.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.