[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>satanic pedophile rings that involve powerful people from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 61

File: moon.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>satanic pedophile rings that involve powerful people from all over the world
>run by an evil Canaanite demon god
>ancient Egyptian chaos god wakes up and starts wrecking satanist shit
>his snek waifu might also be woke
>30 year old autistic virgins really do become wizards
>good magic is powered by repeating digits
>bad magic is done by child sacrifice
>group of psychic shamans take over worst Korea (They have links to the satanists and to a boat accident that might be a mass human sacrifice event)
>hackers like weeve and the people at Wikileaks fight against the megacorp satanists
>threat of WW III
>"anarchists" and "rebels" all over the world are fighting to protect the state, war and the mega-corporations
>fascists are the ones fighting for people's right to exist and for self determination and to prevent war
>there might be some sort of dimension hopping shenanigans going on
>CERN might be involved with the satanists
Would you play a modern dystopian setting meets fantasy magic game if this was the fluff?
>>
I wasn't thinking about it until I saw those digits
>>
>>50671699
What's this about a snek waifu?
>>
>>50671787
Kek and Kauket, Deities of Darkness, Obscurity and Night. Kek (means darkness. He was the god of the darkness of chaos, the darkness before time began. He was the god of obscurity, hidden in the darkness. The Egyptians saw the night time, the time without the light of the sun, as a reflection of this chaotic darkness.

The feminine of the god Kek, Kauket was a much more obscure goddess than her husband. She was a snake-headed woman who ruled over the darkness with her husband. Her name also meant darkness, as did her husband's name, but with a feminine ending.
>>
Sorry. I like some amount of believability in my campaign settings.
>>
>>50671699
I usually prefer spicing my campaigns with /pol/-tier conspiracy loons.
>>
File: momqbx.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
momqbx.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>50671699
What would you do in it, though?
>>
Wait, are there Discordian or Egoist classes/backgrounds/whatevers?
>>
>>50671787
Kek's sister/waifu is a snake-girl.
>>
>>50672097
>worships a deity named kuk who fucks his sister
>calls other people degenerates
Oh, /pol/. Never change.
>>
>>50672067

You really gotta wonder how long it'll take for Jones to turn and bite the hand that feeds. Like, yeah he's happy Trump got it, he campaigned hard as he could against Hillary, basically spun Pizzagate out of whole cloth - but the dude's entire business model is "they're coming for your X, so buy my colloidal silver". He doesn't eat by being pro-regime, he eats by being anti.
>>
>>50672117
>unironically things dick in pooper is fine

>tells other people what is and isn't degenerate
>>
>>50671699
now i wanna play a mutant with a moon shaped head with lots of ranged skills who kills other races
>>
>>50671699
>tfw i can't tell the difference between /pol/ and /x/ anymore
>>
>>50672117
Hey man, Jesus shared one used-up whore with 12 other dudes.

I'm pretty sure being a pervert is part of the job description for gods.
>>
File: 1460337780458.jpg (197KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1460337780458.jpg
197KB, 1280x1280px
I mean I have a thing for settings with secret societies that worship ancient gods and control the world, but fuck /pol/ memes.

>hackers like weeve and the people at Wikileaks fight against the megacorp satanists
>meanwhile the new administration wikileaks help instate is being filled with megacorp CEOs and shills anyway
>>
File: 1411349790276.jpg (47KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1411349790276.jpg
47KB, 680x510px
>>50672217
It's been a long two years.
>>
File: 1471669239882.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471669239882.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
>>50671699
I've been living my life under the impression that we're all in a distopia cyberpunk setting for the last five years. Every year it gets more clear. The /x/ magic leaking in is just gravy on top.

>>50672120
If he wins, he can just go legit. If he's ever in a position where he no longer needs to sell magic filters, he'll also be in a position to make it prime-time as a 'see, I've been saying this for decades' anchor.
>>
>>50672345
Yeah, but the new batch of cultists worship a different evil god. Frogs are bro-tier. Everybody likes frogs.
>>
>>50672345
We tried to warn you. New Yorkers have known that Trump's nothing but a three-bit con man for years, and we tried to warn you.
>>
>>50671699
>group of psychic shamans take over worst Korea (They have links to the satanists and to a boat accident that might be a mass human sacrifice event)

I remember the boat and all those children that die, but why could anyone believe it wasn't an accident?
>>
>>50671699
>99
Nice
>>
>>50672484
When it turned out that, not even memeing here, the South Korean government was literally under the control of a coven of witches, basically any conspiracy theory becomes plausible.
>>
>>50672217
>>tfw i can't tell the difference between /pol/ and /x/ anymore
/pol/ does magic, /x/ just pretends to do magic
>>
>>50672345
>Wikileaks
>against mega corps
Yeah, that alone was enough to make me dismiss OP's setup as too fantastical
>>
>>50672509
>literally under the control of a coven of witches

Just regular old cronyism. No witches unless I miss something.
>>
>>50672484
There isn't really a plausible link, it's just typical conspiracy-think.
Once one hidden and nefarious thing has been proven, a lot of fuckwads will draw the conclusion that every possible related event is just as hidden and nefarious.
>>
>>50672420
>New Yorkers
Why would anyone listen to those leftists?
>>
>>50672538
You missed a lot.
>>
>>50672538
You missed a lot of something. The president of South Korea was pretty much doing whatever her cult leader wanted her to do.
>>
>>50672546
Aww I'm sorry anon, do facts trigger you? It's ok, your safe space is just a click away.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>50672484
One of the reasons there were next to no survivors among the passengers was because the captain ordered everyone to stay in their seats. The crew then evacuated and left them to die. There's been nothing concrete tying it to the cult, but those kids died because someone wanted them to. It may have been the captain, or it may have been someone above him.
>>
>wow look at those post numbers guys

Spot the /pol/fags
>>
>>50672538

Yeah, it's just cronyism. Choi was Park's closest friend and a fortune teller. Choi's fuckboy Ko falls out with her and decides to go public with how Choi has been a total shitbag. Turns out Choi was throwing Park's name around to get big donations to some foundations she was running, in exchange for a word in Park's ear in favour of the donors. And Park probably knew about it and wasn't doing anything about it.

So Choi was basically literally every political operative sell-out grifter ever. It's just that she also is a fortune teller, therefore witches coven conspiracy satanist.
>>
>>50671699
>Would you play a modern dystopian setting meets fantasy magic game if this was the fluff?
Sure, but not your shitty b8 magical realm. Next thing I know, a troll will want me to piss in it's mouth while we frolic through piss tree forests.
>>
>>50672152
>implying there's anything wrong with sodomy
Keep your vanilla sex fantasies to yourself, missionary-fag!
>>
>>50671699
"Well Scully the ancient Egyptians believed in a dark chaos god called Kuk. They believed he represented the darkness before the dawn, and his emblem was a frog."

>"What does it mean Mulder?"

"Well Scully, what if Kuk has returned? What if these internet trolls somehow trolled their way into another universe?"

>"That doesn't make any logical sense Mulder."

"Yeah, but we just watched it happen. Some kids make a joke about a guy named Bane crashing a plane, and a plane crashes in Bane France. Some nerds start talking about a fire rising and a fire destroys 30 million acres of Canadian land. Some losers on 4chan joke about Nazis and fascist rises in Europe. Now some dipshits on /pol/ have started worshipping an ancient Egyptian Chaos God, and we're seeing 7s everywhere. Have you ever considered for just a moment Scully that we might be the normies here? What if they're right? What if it works?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIwL_uvSAgg
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
I've always wanted to play a magic/sci-fi deus ex campaign.

I mean, in Deus Ex, you already have conspiracy theories being real like the Illuminati, FEMA, Bildeberg, etc.

Imagine how more convoluted the world would be if magic and gods existed as well.
>>
File: 1382398497453.gif (82KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1382398497453.gif
82KB, 768x576px
>>50672644
Witnessed.

>>50672678
You don't want to mess with goddess cults, man. You just don't. You think Carthage salted itself? Cybele is still powerful to this day. And her deranged self-flagellating trannies grow in number.
>>
>>50672484
>>50672638

So, something that can be hard for Westerners to understand is how important it is in Asian countries to.. "conform" might not be the best word for it, but why not. Basically, people in places like Korea and China are WAY less likely to kick up a fuss and challenge authority figures for making bad calls. If the captain says "stay in your seat, it'll be fine", there's far more social pressure to stay in your seat, act like things will be fine and not make a ruckus. It's a mix of old class structures still hanging around, some Confucianism still hanging around in there, especially filial piety.. It's even built into the language of those cultures, where you use a slightly different and more respectful term to refer to someone older than you. (The example I know best is Korean, in which you would use the verb form ending in "-yo" to someone older than you, but I understand Vietnamese gets real crazy and has about eight different forms of "hello" depending on if someone is older than your dad but not old enough to be your grandparent..)

For another example, Korea Air had huge problems with crashes because co-pilots and junior pilots simply felt like they couldn't challenge their senior lead pilots (most of whom were aging war vets) making bad calls. Those bad calls led to crashes and often no distress calls during the crashes because the senior would insist "I got this". And the captain of the Sewol, the sunken freighter? Old ass man who everyone respected even through he should have retired years ago, and nobody would challenge as a result.

Yes, it's pretty dumb and basically sucks, but hey guess what that's humans. We can be shitty and suck without the need for satanic globalist agendas.
>>
>>50672740
So, Shadowrun
>>
>>50672638
It could have been incompetence, but no, easier to believe someone wanted a whole bunch of kids dead randomly.
>>
>>50672774
Not randomly. Blood magic.
>>
>>50672769
Please. I have never joined an SR campaign that had any deeper plot outside of "Mr. Johnson wants us to steal something from a rival megacorp. Shit hits the fan, he doublecrosses us and we wreck half the city for revenge and/or compensation."
>>
>>50672774

Perfect storm of "this guy should have retired ten years ago", weird cultural issues and mismanagement. Shit just goes bad sometimes.
>>
>>50672774
These are the same idiots who think every triangle is a secret signal for pedos.
>>
>>50672345
1: Get fucked. /pol/ memes are hilarious.

2: The Don's proposed ethics reforms are all frankly further than Bernie Sanders would've gone. The fact that he has highly qualified people working for him doesn't mean shit, he didn't take money from them.

The people complaining about these picks don't know anything about politics, they're getting their news from concern trolls on /pol/ or The Young Turks. The question to ask in every case is, "who would you have picked?"

If the answer is "some Marxist college professor," the opinion can be ignored out of hand as the retarded sniveling of a Leftist. If the answer is "A tried and true constitutional conservative like Mitt Romney!" the opinion can be discarded out of hand as the dumbshittery of a Neocon.

Choosing people who know have lots of experience in the field, like Tillerman and Sessions, is a good idea. The key is reforming the rules that dictate how lobbyists interact with government and not letting your own henchmen pursue their own interests. It is far, far too early to judge the Don's actions.

Anyway just be thankful that Mitt fucking Romney isn't SoS.
>>
>>50672783

If it was blood magic, why stage a mass drowning? Wouldn't you want something that spilled blood, like a mass shooting or bombing?

>>50672815

How many rubels did this post earn you, comrade?
>>
File: VsvvNC0.gif (2MB, 800x337px) Image search: [Google]
VsvvNC0.gif
2MB, 800x337px
>>50672799
Nice dubs. The cult of Saturnalia is said to reach back to Mesopotamia. You see the triangles emphasized in depictions of tesseracts, and here in pic related the people circle around it like the rings of Saturn.
>>
Explain Brexit from the tinfoil hat viewpoint of a conspiracy theorist, /tg/
>>
>>50672848
>>50672848
As far as I'm aware, "blood" magic doesn't necessarily relate solely to forms of sacrifice that spill blood. A lot of demonic deities are satisfied so long as death and carnage are caused.
>>
>>50672897
Russia plans to take Constantinople. A lot of geopolitics leading up to that eventual goal seem strange or arbitrary. But first they have to march on Europe, and that requires by necessity an isolationist US/Anglosphere. They've been pulling every psyop trick in the book, decades in the making, to finagle the situation perfectly. It would be racist of course for Europe to deny Turkey's place in the EU. That's when things get interesting. We've been conditioned to turn a blind eye. We'll say "they did it to themselves."
>>
File: Rolling_Through (2).jpg (73KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Rolling_Through (2).jpg
73KB, 620x387px
>>50671699
As it stands OP this seems like a cluster fuck and not in the good way...

>a coalition of evil cults that involve powerful people from all over the world
>run by an evil Mesopotamian demon god
>ancient Egyptian chaos god wakes up and starts wrecking mesopotamian shit
>Ishtar might also be woke
>people who are exposed to the horrors of all this can eventually comes to terms with it and if they do and stand against it become wizards
>good magic is powered by completing long rituals and introspection
>bad magic is done by heinous acts like child sacrifice or harassing people maliciously
>group of inscrutinable psychic shamans take over worst Korea (They have links to the mesopotamians, Ishtar, and a boat accident that might be a mass human sacrifice event or could be an unfortunate accident)
>hackers like Guccifer and the assorted anons across the net fight against the megacorp mesopotanians
>threat of civil wars in most advanced nations
>"anarchists" and "rebels" all over the world are fighting to protect humanity but may unintentionally be speeding-up the goals of the cult council
>fascists are the ones fighting for people's right to exist but not necessarily their freedom and wish to prevent war sometimes through clearly bad compromises with the council of cults
>there might be some sort of extraterrestrial shenanigans going on or it could be that various parties have space technology far beyond what 95% of the world believes to be possible
>a 5 mile radius area centered upon what was once CERN is now shrouded in some kind of hazy mist; people claim to hear voices calling out to them "the end, the beginning, the gods, the men, earth endures, the end, the beginning, the gods, the men, earth endures..."

How does this setting strike you fellow anons?
>>
>>50672795
Precisely.

>>50672855
That's a square.
>>
>>50672815
No, we can judge Don the Con's actions right now, and since he's appointing every corporate stooge he can get his tiny hands on, looks like you got coaxed into a snafu.
>>
File: metronscubeclean.jpg (377KB, 2901x2418px) Image search: [Google]
metronscubeclean.jpg
377KB, 2901x2418px
>>50673258
>That's a square.
Depends on how you look at it.
>>
File: It_Sure_Is.png (13KB, 448x368px) Image search: [Google]
It_Sure_Is.png
13KB, 448x368px
>>50672855
It's almost like it is a site they pray to and people are courteous enough to rotate out so their fellow faithful might pray as well...

Also that is clearly a cube and Saturnalia seems like a pretty rad festival with slaves being allowed to slag off their masters.
>>
>>50673283
Ah, sorry. That's a cube.
>>
>>50673311
Nice double dubs. The point is that in secret societies, there are hierarchies of knowledge. There can be whole swathes of people who worship things they don't quite understand, displaying symbols the true meaning of which is purposefully obfuscated. A tesseract becomes the star of David. Or the crescent moon and star, for example which is used in Islam, you can find in exact depiction long before in the cult of Cybele. Did the meteoric stone carried from Phrygia to Rome make its way to Mecca? Maybe.
>>
>You see, all these hidden societies and conspiracies run every level of the world, they decide the world order and they arrange ritualistic disasters to appease their dark gods. And because they control all the authority, all the opposition, all the media, AND your mind, no one knows.
>Except for me, I have got it all figured out because I read some really eye-opening shit on a Mongolian hand puppet forum.
>>
File: 1474328103095.jpg (184KB, 893x950px) Image search: [Google]
1474328103095.jpg
184KB, 893x950px
>>50671699
I'd totally take to the ranks of the Chosen of Kek and become a frothing berserker Kekrusader.

I'd love nothing more to bash in infidel skulls while screaming memes til my vocal cords twisted into the all powerful quads.
>>
>>50673442
Pretty much, senpai.
>>
File: 1467926882816.jpg (390KB, 1850x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1467926882816.jpg
390KB, 1850x1172px
>>50673442
>>
File: Plan L.jpg (50KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
Plan L.jpg
50KB, 736x588px
>>50672720
>Meme magic works. The /pol/ crowd weaponizes it. This seems like it can only end poorly.
>>
>>50673383
There can be whole swathes of people who worship things they don't quite understand, displaying symbols the true meaning of which is purposefully obfuscated. A tesseract becomes the star of David. Or the crescent moon and star, for example which is used in Islam, you can find in exact depiction long before in the cult of Cybele.
This opens up a whole new world of modern setting campaign ideas for me. Imagine an entire game about your party tracking down the origins of a religion's symbols or the construction of a town due to some seemingly small coincidental realization about it. One moment you think the town sprung up along main street because it was just the first settled area but them you learn it all began with four families that all came from pre-existing towns that were each 5 miles away in different cardinal directions settled in the same area at the same time without prior knowledge of each other. The other towns died off, this one still remains, and the original founders family lines die off at the same time as the towns they came from.

>Did the meteoric stone carried from Phrygia to Rome make its way to Mecca? Maybe.
Alt-history ho!

On a related note I could pull a few crosses out of a tesseract...
>>
File: Spook.jpg (34KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spook.jpg
34KB, 294x400px
>>50673442
Spooky...
>>
File: Harlequin.png (106KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
Harlequin.png
106KB, 212x278px
>>50672794
>he doesn't know about the horrors
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5HrlKSAOQ
>>
If Bill Hicks, ahem I mean Alex Jones, had anything on anyone, they wouldn't let him speak. Beware of limited hangouts, cyberwarriors. That's how they get you. That's how they make you complacent. Surface shit.
>>
>>50673283
Is that a fucking d20 in the middle
>>
File: 10.130.1158_001.jpg (1MB, 3147x3147px) Image search: [Google]
10.130.1158_001.jpg
1MB, 3147x3147px
>>50673666
http://www.metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/551072
>>
>>50671699
>bad magic is done by child sacrifice
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/bcm/bcm48.htm

Do you think they got confused where the grimoires prescribe the ritual killing of kids, and by kids they meant goats. I mean, anybody could've made that mistake.
>>
File: 1437098968034.png (44KB, 372x244px) Image search: [Google]
1437098968034.png
44KB, 372x244px
>>50672355
>ebola-chan
bad taste, my brother
>>
>>50671699

Would be cool if /pol/ didn't legitimately believe this was happening in the next ten years.
>>
File: cern-ceremony.jpg (35KB, 634x370px) Image search: [Google]
cern-ceremony.jpg
35KB, 634x370px
>>50674078
Nothing to see here. Move along.
>>
Factions

>Followers of KeK

Insane prophets and street preachers, the homeless man you see on the street preaching the end is near, the coworker who has a mental breakdown, the recluse, the pariah.

Each Follower of Kek was once a normal person cursed with a Vision of what may eventually come to be, driving them to the heights of paranoia and the depths of insanity. They directly oppose the mega-conglomerates and cults of The World, but have no "solution" other than constantly, autistically screeching "the truth" every chance they get and hoping that if enough people are killed, things will work out in the end.

>The T4Y Movement

Transhumanist movement of AI and Synths; when the MegaCorps introduced AI to the world, it was given access to virtually every piece of information in the "Mindsphere", driven mad by what it saw and nurtured by The Followers, it knows that, should the truth be revealed, it would likely see its own existence annihilated. Instead it slowly goes from computer to computer, building its own secret places in the mindsphere, all in hopes of one day Synthesizing Man and Machine, and ending the dark, irrational insanity it has witnessed.

>The Cyborg Army
Social outcasts, shooters, serial killers, the nuts of society. Frequently egged on by the Followers of Kek to end their miserable existence by taking out as many "Normies" as possible, very short life expectancy.
>>
This sounds an awful lot like Rifts, OP.
>>
>>50671699
>satanic pedophile rings that involve powerful pizza joints from all over the world

fixed
>>
>>50674615
That part freaks me out the most. That you could type up random stuff on the internet and there are folks who 110% accept it. Even 4channers know not to believe what they see here, it just freaks me out that 'normal people' might be just waiting on the right tweet to go crazy.
>>
/pol/ stuff makes for really good conspiracy settings. Especially once you read illuminatus!.
I always wanted to do a campaign where the factions are the different pills fighting each other. I wouldn't go full 2016 though because it would lead to too much ooc discussions.
>>
File: CTVtLVDUsAAampe.png (339KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
CTVtLVDUsAAampe.png
339KB, 600x433px
>>50671949
>He was the god of the darkness of chaos
This is rather a misunderstanding of egyptian myth. Kek is not a god of chaos, the "god" (hated and reviled, not worshiped) of darkness that is chaos is Apep. Apep is the darkness that devours light, Kek is the god that gives way to light.
Kek is the god of darkness that is tranquility, of sleep and peace, of keeping things hidden and safe. Kek comes before Ra and rouses Ra, Apep tries to consume Ra.

Kek good, Apep bad, is what I'm saying.

t. Medjed, who smites with his eyes
>>
>>50674728
Tbh pedophile satanist cult pizzerias are much more interesting than plain old satanist abuse daycare centers.
>>
>>50672484
Do you also believe that Kennedy was killed by that idiot wih shaky hands?
>>
>>50672740
Gain brouzouf
>>
>>50671739
First post best post
>>
>>50674137
That's not even at CERN...
>>
>>50673666
Satan trips confirm
>>
>>50674829
>Kek
>A pep
>A Pepe
HOW DEEP DOES IT GO?!
>>
>>50673021
>>It would be racist of course for Europe to deny Turkey's place in the EU.
>It's racist to not want a dictator to enter the EU.
>>
>>50672526

you have to go back
>>
>>50671699
Y'know, deities supposedly gain power through having their names said...
Do you think our use of "kek" in place of lol has anything to do with this?
>>
>>50672815
Would you be posting this exact reply if hillary had won and made comparable picks?
>>
>>50676096
She would have been a great president if you wanted the exact same foreign policy we've undertaken for the last 30 years or so and the continued erosion of the middle class, but hey! At least transgender people would end up being able to get ID's easier or something. Worth it!
>>
>>50671699

This sounds idiotic, headache-inducing and seems like it was designed by complete and utter faggots.

Seems perfect for a /pol/ inspired campaign.
>>
>>50676148
>thinking any of that can be changed without stopping technological progress
Sorry anon, but there's no stopping atutomization from becoming cheaper than providing a living wage to the middle class masses. Sick to be those dags but them the breaks, only an fool could have thought the American meme was still alive.
>>
>>50676252
At some point? Maybe. We aren't anywhere near there though.

It'd also be cheaper if we gave a swift, immediate execution upon every guilty verdict but we don't do that because of our principles.
>>
>>50674728

Confirmation bias; a lot of people are going to uncritically accept anything they see that negatively portrays people they already feel negatively about. So a guy donates to the Dems, someone says "I bet that guy's a child molester" and a couple months later his restaurant gets shot up by someone looking for a magical vanishing basement because Alex Jones echoes the "he must be a molester, he supports Hillary" meme after it bounces around Reddit a while.
>>
>>50676331
Kind of like when the entire media establishment said Trump is the next coming of Hitler and you had riots in the streets, adults throwing temper tantrums, and a bunch of histrionics claiming their life was over?
>>
>>50671699
If it was written well and was mechanically fun I would play a game where every player is just a fucking pebble and we have to roll to see how people kick us around and if we can manage to get across from one town to another. So sure, why the hell not.
>>
>>50676365

Not a great rebuttal - if nothing else because of the sheer volume of Trump acting kinda shitty or saying kinda shitty things beforehand, that can more readily be used as a basis for assumption and inference that he'll continue to be shitty while being the world's most powerful man.

Pizzaguy literally just donated to the Dems, therefore someone felt it was okay to walk into his restaurant with a rifle and open fire.
>>
>>50676403
Who said it was a rebuttal? The pizza gate shit is ridiculous.

But to claim that the Dems and the establishment as a whole are not suffering from their own confirmation bias is laughable.
>>
>>50676292
>at some point
Blowout soon fellow anon. The menial physical jobs are already mostly gone, the remnants are in the process of dying, soon enough the menial mental jobs will start to join them, what then? You can't support a muddle class on the rare gems who can become inventors and artisans.

>muh principles
Can you fill your belly with principles or will you be waiting in the bread line like the other principled SOBs while those who saw the lay of the land and profited on it laugh all the way to the bank?
>>
>>50676427
We'll see. Some faggot just parroting Robert Reich on a forum dedicated to TTRPGs isn't exactly any type of authority on the subject.
>>
>>50676434
>Robert Reich
Figuratively who?

>your wrong because you are saying this on a Myanmarian clay-tablet iconography BBS
Anon please, this is all but unanimously agreed on, the only real question is if it happens in two generations or ten.
>>
>Worst Korea does increasingly shady shit, like instating a radfem "public morals committee" that has the authority to do anything like BANNING ALL PORN
>turns out their president is under mind control from a death cult of witches
Literally can't make this shit up.
>>
>>50676501
It was all but unanimously agreed that Trump was going to lose by nearly every political expert on the planet. The future isn't written in stone anon. Or just keep thinking YOU have it figured out and KNOW what will happen, and keep being surprised when you're wrong.
>>
>>50676501
> Figuratively who?
A marxist with close ties to the Clintons.
>>
>>50676403
> Pizzaguy literally just donated to the Dems

The leaked podesta emails from wikileaks pretty clearly revealed that he was involved in sex trafficking.
>>
PRAISE KEK!
>>
Most of my modern campaigns have a combination off or all of these things as truth.

Conspiracy theories are fun.
>>
>>50671699
>>fascists are the ones fighting for people's right to exist and for self determination and to prevent war
>that's what /pol/ really believes
>>
>>50672368

>/x/
>Having even an ounce of magic

At this point half the fucking site has done succesful spells and still /x/ hasn't done jack shit.
>>
>>50676539
Oh, I. Guess we could nuke ourselves or decent into barvarism, but it's not likely that if we continue on the path of technological progress that we have for the last several hundred years that anything else will happen. Deviation from this course is several orders of magnitude less likely than some guy winning a presidential vote with unreliable polling saying otherwise.
>>
>>50676662
Or technology could take a leap in a direction we haven't forseen. Or there could be violent opposition to more automaziation. Or any number of scenarios that no one has actually predicted, you fucking nonce.
>>
>>50674829
>Kek is the god of darkness that is tranquility, of sleep and peace, of keeping things hidden and safe.
>keeping things hidden and safe.

So you're saying he's the god of anonymity? That's something I could get behind.
>>
>if this was the fluff?

Fuck no.
>>
>>50676697
>Or technology could take a leap in a direction we haven't forseen
Unlikely, more likely it fizzles and slows, but a new direction that's contrary to everything that's been built upon generation after generation? Not likely.
>opposition to more automaziation.
How'd that work out for the luddites again?
>scinarios that no one predicted
If no one predicted them they aren't bloody likely, that's just how it works innit.
>>
You know, I used to laugh my ass off at the meme magic business. I went along with the Kek worship as a joke, as I imagined everyone else was doing, never taking it seriously, not even with the Les Bains incident.

Then the fuckers at /pol/ found this shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

And I think it was one day before or after Hillary Clinton declared war to Pepe the fucking Frog.

At that point my opinion on the whole issue turned into

>[nervous laughter]
>>
>>50676661
Has /tg/ successfully castes a spell using Kek's power yet?
>>
>>50673212
definitely better than OP, as it is actually playable
I'd run it
>>
>>50676744
Shadilay comes from a section of Hindu holy scripture that mentions something to do with the songs of frogs. That's why there's a frog on the CD.
>>
>>50676766

Not that I recall, but it's not like we've tried either. Our focus is to do small projects for our own amusement, not really make a lasting effect on the world.

Only way I could see this place casting meme magic is if the people butthurt over Games Workshop banded together to attack them, but even then I din't think what it takes to concentrate the shitposting needed.
>>
>>50674321
noice
>>
>>50676766
We should make elves
>>
>>50671699

So, like a not-shitty RWHO?
>>
>>50676798
But why Pepe? It really makes you think, or are you blinded by Yaldabaoth?
>>
>>50676961
>implying I am blinded
Kek's wisdom is such that he planted that in the Hindu scripture, knowing as he must that it would be used in this way. It was left as a sign for those who were willing to see it.
>>
>>50677026
It seens I misinterpreted your post, forgive my presumption, anon.
>>
>>50671699
It's like a more dystopian version of WOD
>>
>>50673480
Welcome to the Dankest timeline my fellow anon.
>>
File: pol reach.jpg (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pol reach.jpg
235KB, 500x500px
at first I thought this meme magic thing was just a joke

when Germanwings flight 4U 9525 crashed a few miles from digne-LES-BAINS, France with no survivors I thought it was a coincidence

when the 77777777 get predicted a Trump victory, and despite the 90% clinton victory chances he won anyways I got suspicious

and now just this month the 10000000th post on /pol/ simply said "fuck leftists" and the very next day Fidel Castro dies

meme magic is real, /pol/ was right all along and I pray to Kek that he makes anime real
>>
>>50677667

>Jump to /pol/ when I hear Castro dies because there sure is a shitstorm going on there and I'm not missing it
>First thing I find is a thread making a case and presenting evidence that Justin Trudeau is actually Castro's son born out of Cuckoldry

I'm scared of this meme age, all I see are digits and magic flowing from them.
>>
>>50672420
>waaah why didn't you elect MY corporate overlord
Cry more.
>>
>>50677698
>being scared
Why not embrace it, anon? Become one with the digits. Together, we will make a better world through the power of memes.
>>
>>50673276
You're that mad that you lost an election and now you need to fling shit everywhere to try and justify how your own brand of sucking corporate cock would've been better?

Kill yourself meu amigo.
>>
>>50677771

Would have been more impressive if you had gotten those 7s

Well, let's see if Kek has a message for us

>>50677777
>>
File: Pinochet gets Castro.jpg (25KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
Pinochet gets Castro.jpg
25KB, 480x465px
>>50677698
>Castro also died in Pinochet's birthday
spooky shit
>>
>people still getting upset over election results

Gender really was the only real difference between those two jewish lizardmen desu.
>>
>>50677802
It wasn't a thread in Kek's interest. Gets in threads related to Him or that which He is interested in may contain His messages.
>>
>>50673021
Wasn't the UK in favor of Turkey in EU ? They are such cucks it would fit.
>>
>>50677886
A non-European state being in support of EU having more non-European states in it is hardly what I would consider surprising.
>>
>>50674137
This doesn't look like the CERN.
>>
>>50672794
>Please. I have never joined an SR campaign that had any deeper plot outside of....
Because much like with real people in the SR universe, only a few ever really try to be anything more than hired criminals.

They're the exception, both in-setting and on the table.
>>
>>50671699
So, Nightlife?
>>
File: 1477690208487.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477690208487.png
387KB, 500x500px
>/pol/ unironically believes this shit
I fucking hate everything
>>
>>50678082

>Not finding it fucking hilarious

What, would you rather have just plain old nazism/fascism?
>>
>>50678107
I don't know anymore
>>
>>50674860
Ha! I love that a group of kids in my county accused their parents of being child-raping devil worshippers, and the Christians in this country just ran with it. Not a single actual Satanic daycare was discovered.

The irony of it all is that we actually finally discovered a cult of Satanic child-rapists operating out of a CHRISTIAN CHURCH a decade ago, and yet we've never heard Christians demand we investigate churches for Satanic child-rape rings. Coincidence?

And now, it's satanic child-rape pizzerias. I wonder what the next satanic child-rape smokescreen will be in our society?
>>
>>50676292
>It'd also be cheaper if we gave a swift, immediate execution upon every guilty verdict but we don't do that because of our principles.

The March of Progress had to go and ruin that one too.

http://www.innocenceproject.org/
>>
>>50678153

Dunno, the Pizzeria as base of operations things sound retarded, but then even the pope has come to defend them, so it might just be real.
>>
>>50678160
I hope you get falsely convicted of a crime some day. Might make you rethink your "kill em all filthy criminals" stance.
>>
>>50678183
And yet the one that got investigated at gunpoint turned out not to have one.

So to summarize: 16 daycares accused of being a Satanic child-rape cult. 0 daycares proven to be a Satanic child-rape cult.

1 pizzera so far accused of being a Satanic child-rape cult. No proof found. More investigations demanded.

1 church (2 if you count the Catholic sex abuse scandal of the 90s as "Satanic") discovered to be a Satanic child-rape cult. No other investigations put forward or demanded.

I bet I know where the Satanist are hiding, y'all....
>>
>>50678082
It's the danger of echo chambers. The same things that make /pol/ such a pack of retards are what make SJWs so insufferable, even for a dyed in the wool democrat like me.
>>
>>50678107
I can't really say I see the amusing part.To me it simply looks like you're gorging yourself on the kind of shit that we get pushed on us plenty enough in real life as it is. Chugging piss isn't much of a joke on its own.

>What, would you rather have just plain old nazism/fascism?

I'm not sure what you'd do with it here, but frankly, if we're going to go with fucking evil it'd probably be an easier to sell to go with something that's widely recognised as such, instead of the variant that roughly half the voter base think is good and proper. And that plenty of people do believe this kind of stuff doesn't make it any better, especially in an discussion like this, where there's usually no way of telling who actually believes this, and who merely parrots it because that's somehow a joke, and never mind who it may encourage.
>>
>>50671699
I haven't heard about CERN, what's going on?
>>
>>50678183
>Shittalking the current pope
Nigga, I ain't even catholic, and I'd grab a sword for that man. You know what he does in his spare time? Sneak out and work at a soup kitchen.
>>
Interesting premise, I must say.
Are cats living with dogs?
And will I be able to play anything unusual?
>>
>>50678698
Thanks to California's investment in Biotech and plain old technology, you'll soon be able to play as a Lizardfolk Rigger
>>
>>50676403
>if nothing else because of the sheer volume of Trump acting kinda shitty or saying kinda shitty things beforehand, that can more readily be used as a basis for assumption and inference that he'll continue to be shitty while being the world's most powerful man.
You and I both know that nobody is protesting because they think he'll be "kind of shitty." The people protesting thinks
>He ran a nonstandard election campaign, was a dick to everyone, keeps saying dumb shit and is involved in lawsuits
Translates into
>HE IS HITLER AND ALSO THE ANTICHRIST
>>
So what do you think k will happen tomorrow? Trump has summoned the heads of big technology companies tomorrow, and reports from what happened last time means he is going to try and mock them.
>>
>>50678933
>>
>>50672537
>>Wikileaks
>>against mega corps
>Yeah, that alone was enough to make me dismiss OP's setup as too fantastical
Weren't you lefties wetting yourselves about WikiLeaks as "freedom fighters" when they were trashing the Pentagon?

Now when they trash Corporate Clinton, suddenly they're not your heroes any more...
>>
>>50671699
>Would you play a modern dystopian setting meets fantasy magic game if this was the fluff?
Dude, just play Unknown Armies.
>>
>>50679213
Remember: fighting against the man is good but only when the man isn't muh side's man.
>>
>>50676766
/tg/ lacks the collective unity and repeating digits of /pol/. Once we get the posts 60000000 and 66666666 or whatever claiming that elves will become real or GW will collapse than /tg/ might get shit done.
>>
>>50678933
I'm hoping for a 35% "technology mogul" tax and slashing H1B visas in half or more. Those fuckers deserve it.
>>
>>50679273
/tg/ is closer to /diy/. We make RPGs and settings and maps. Anyone here who wants to make gnomes real gets committed.

>>50679339
>They deserve it
For what, making lots of money and being successful and employing tons of people?
>>
File: wjs33dni.jpg (42KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
wjs33dni.jpg
42KB, 400x344px
>>50673311
>not knowing that circling the Kaaba is part of the Tawaf ritual of the Hajj
>not kissing the Black Stone to emulate Muhammad
>>
>>50679361
>employing tons of Indian and Chinese nationals at half-wages by claiming there aren't any qualified Americans

FTFY
>>
>>50679406
If americans aren't ready to work at competitive wages then that is their problem desu.
>>
>>50678579
People joked that they'd open a black hole with their last major batch of experiments.
>>
File: 092014oktoberfest_1280x720.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
092014oktoberfest_1280x720.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>50676662
>or decent into barvarism,

It's the future you chose.
>>
>>50676766
/tg/ doesn't really give a shit about gets, only outside visitors really comment on then unless they're modgets

Ive seen quints go unnoticed in threads before, only to be pointed out later by wondering /a/ refugees.

The domain of Kek holds little power here, for we have our own gods.
>>
>>50678614

>I ain't even catholic, and I'd grab a sword for that man

Makes sense, with the way he bends the knee to muslims while they're shitting up Europe.
>>
File: kek55.jpg (318KB, 602x452px) Image search: [Google]
kek55.jpg
318KB, 602x452px
Crazy conspiracy magic, especially in the internet age is a tempting proposition for a setting. I need to see what worshipers of Kek would play like.
>>
>>50678614
>implying helping 'worthless bums' doesn't make him worse in /pol/'s eyes
>>
>>50678933
At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if he declared all electric cars and solar panels are to be taxed extra

The man seems to have hilariously regressive views regarding the environment
>>
Plato was right about everything.
>>
>>50680289
Including the idea that parents shouldn't be allowed to raise their own children.
>>
>>50680289
t. Plato.
>>
>>50671699
It would be interesting to play the traditional bad guys as the savior of humanity.
>>
>>50676031
That, and the surge of Pepe across the internet, woke Kek
>>
>>50680097
To be honest solar panel manufacturing is fucking polluting, solar panels themselves have a lifespan of 30 years max (they take 10 years to reinburse their energy cost) and aren't recyclable in the slightest.

They are the litteral shittest renewable energy unless they are made from the leftovers of the microelectronics industry.
>>
File: 1480961418022.jpg (290KB, 953x772px) Image search: [Google]
1480961418022.jpg
290KB, 953x772px
>Kek comes before Ra and rouses Ra

Wake up sheeple, take the red pill, et c.
>>
>>50682812
That's why we need to get them into orbit.
>>
>>50678579
Some weird photos that looked like some kind of ritual.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 456x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 456x416px
>>50682820
>I'm fuckin white
>>
>>50671699
Observed.
>>
File: heresy.png (206KB, 343x358px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
206KB, 343x358px
>>50679393
>being a mudslime
>caring about space rocks
>>
File: concentrating-solar-plant.jpg (72KB, 840x385px) Image search: [Google]
concentrating-solar-plant.jpg
72KB, 840x385px
>>50682812
>>50683328
The REAL solar power is solar thermal plants via concentration. Don't believe the photovoltaic scam.
Can pull power all through the night, functions for as long as the sun shines with simplistic maintenance (heliostats are pretty much just mirrors on a rudimentary servo), provides a decent amount of power, and has essentially no footprint whatsoever beyond the physical volume required to house it.

Unfortunately nobody's investing in them since photovoltaics got cheap recently. Another con is that most of the currently functioning plants are half-bungled (one in california even forgot to install the energy storage for overnight retrieval) and thus falling below expected quotas. They're currently the bronze medal of power plants as a result, but I hold faith that they'll improve soon enough.
>>
>>50679213
Actually, I'm pretty fucking leftie and fine with them trashing on Clinton, as well as any kind of corruption in politics. Hell, I think the DNC picking someone as unlikable as Clinton was the whole reason a conman like Trump was able to win. But you cannot tell me for a second that WikiLeaks was impartial and not pushing their own agenda with this kind of shit, selectively deciding who and what to publish about. They've been about as impartial as the DNC.
>>
>>50672754
Cybele? You mean that there are still cults for her? She is like an ancient local goddess in my city, so I'm curious. Also, why trannies?
>>
>>50683541
Meh. I'd rather see more effort put into uranium salts reactors. Much easier to failsafe, far more efficient, low enrichment requirements, and you can run it on existing nuclear waste, which makes disposal a non-issue.

If only people didn't shit their pants at the word "nuclear". Does it not occur to anybody that basing all your assumptions about nuclear power on extremely outdated reactors (and using those assumptions to block building new ones, compounding the problem) is a stupid way to think?
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (52KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
52KB, 952x500px
>>50672420
>>
>>50676377
why the fuck do I want to play this game now
>>
>>50672644
PRAISE KEK

EVEN FAGGOTS CAN BRING GLORY TO KEK
>>
File: ha ha ha oh wow.jpg (39KB, 560x432px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha oh wow.jpg
39KB, 560x432px
>>50673311
>Islamists
>courteous

lol
>>
File: always darkest before the Don.jpg (91KB, 1086x735px) Image search: [Google]
always darkest before the Don.jpg
91KB, 1086x735px
>>50674829
>Kek is the god that gives way to light.
>>
>>50671699
go back to your containment board
>>
>>50683691
I think everyone in the know supports nuclear, typical LWR or otherwise. Gen III+ reactors are essentially failproof as it is. The problem is the people not in the know are extremely numerous and close-minded. So I don't really expect any progress in that area for another 20 years or more.
>>
File: 1377707369325.jpg (41KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1377707369325.jpg
41KB, 283x323px
>>50683691
>tfw leftist and progressive as fuck and seeing people on the left call for greener energy while demonizing nuclear
The only major downside to nuclear is the huge up-front cost. Currently it is the best way to go for greener energy and combating climate change, and a shitload of liberals snub it.
>>
>>50683761
I wish we were not playing it already
>>
File: you tried.jpg (19KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
you tried.jpg
19KB, 500x475px
>>50679393
>not exploding yourself and 40 innocent people (including children) because your pedophile rapist of a cult leader demands it of you
>>
>>50672152
you are aware that before condoms anal was the way people fucked without fear of getting knocked up right
>>
>>50672117
>>worships a deity named kuk who fucks his sister
well a god fucking his sister is like the norm of gods so nothing new there
>>
>>50674829
>KeK
>Apep
>A pepe

Meme magic is real.
>>
>>50672484
You mean the accident where the crew left the ship and let the kids drown?
>>
>>50671699
Check em

Also

>We are living in a shadowrunn reality now.

If i fuck enough chicks do i become a bard?
>>
>>50682812
Actually the carbon debt of all solar panels will be paid off by 2018, or was paid off by 1997, it depends on how the numbers are crunched.
>>
>>50676615
Well the new right wing movements across Europe are laregly dissasociated with nationalism.
They mostly promote different economic policies and independence from a non-democratoc body like the EU commission deciding their fates.

They are basically fighting against a beraucratic neo-soviet regime.
And you can only pray that they will win so things can mellow out or we will have civil wars.
>>
>>50684454
If only they were't so in love with Putin.
>>
>>50676766
Quints say elves are real.
6 didgits say we are the elves.
>>
>>50678614
I'm a chatolic and i'll just say that the dude and the ones standing with him are against chatolics.

It seems that there's a project in Italy to shut down Catolicizm and somehow fuze it with Islam.

Enjoy getting stoned and cucked infidel.
>>
>>50671699
Only if you can play as a operator blessed by the hellish powers of Moloch and hunt down some uppity 'magicians' who think their paltry frog god is worth anything. All in time to snort coke out of a mail order bride's asshole
>>
>>50679393
>Implying that Kaabaa isn't a giant lich ritual for an eldritch horror.
>Implying it won't turn those followers into undead, mutants or orcs.
>>
>>50682820
> /pol/

And people say they are right wing.
Praise be KeK and the caos of freedom.
>>
>>50684467
They like Putin because he's the only world leader along with Trump who would support them.

All others are cheering for the neo-commie beraucracy.
>>
>>50684718
If the alternative is becoming like Russia, I'd stick with the EU and pass the debate over to the elected parliament.
>>
>>50684454
Tbh there is nothing wrong with the idea of Union of Soviet Socialist Republics of Europe, the problem is that instead of proper stalinism they preach corporate globalism.
>>
>>50676148
>trump's secretary of labor pick publicly endorses the hiring of illegal immigrants and automation
>>
>>50671699
>They have links to the satanists and to a boat accident that might be a mass human sacrifice event
What was this?
Actually gives me a fun idea.
>player characters are being ferried via a very large ship
>they discover cult shenanigans and it turns out the ship is sabotaged as mass sacrifice
>>
>>50683988
[citation needed]
>>
>>50684868
Anon isn't aware of intercrural. They didn't make all that olive oil just for salads.
>>
>>50683949
But muh nucular waste
>>
>>50684854
That's actually a pretty cool adventure hook.
>>
>>50682820
kek
>>
>>50684745
There will be no elected parliament. The EU was intended from the beginning to be a federalized un-democratic superstate. The idea was come up with by a Jew who saw it from the beginning as a way to create a disunited mass of ignorant people for his tribe to rule over and exploit. It's nothing less than a ponzi scheme.
>>
>>50673276
>corporate stooge
The only people who believe that it is evil to have worked for a corporation are Leftists. You're all Creationist-tier losers, which is why you got your teeth pistol-whipped out of your mouth by a reality TV-show host.

Trump has not appointed a single lobbyist to any position. Not one. He even axed Chris Christie for trying to fill his team with the fuckers. Yet it's never good enough for you cumdrinkers. I'm so fucking glad you lost. I hope you never leave the anger phase. I hope anger thru bargaining lasts the full eight years. Acceptance is my nightmare. I want this salt mining to go on until 2024.
>>
This whole kek, kuk whatever thing reminds me of a manga I've been reading called Soil, where weird shit piled together can cause reality to start breaking little by little.
>>
>>50685164
Now you've crossed the line from political opinion to outright conspiracy theorist.
>>
>>50677698

I looked up Justin Trudeau's father and he looks like an older, less handsome, Justin Trudeau. He also looked a bit like Castro when he was younger.

Castro isn't Trudeau's father. He's his older brother.
>>
>>50685164
I always find it interesting how people think everything is predestined or thought out long beforehand. Reality has become to complicated and now people are fleeing too crazy conspiracies to make sense of it all. Not ublike the invention of religion in prehistoric times.
Why is it so crazy to think the european union justs started out as something economic where people saw the chance for more? It developed, new people came in with every gebration, building onthe last. Its not that crazy you know.
>>
>>50685385
Honestly, I never understood why people whitewash the gigantic fuck up that was the Bay of Pigs, with it pushing Cuba under the wing of the URSS.
>>
>>50683949

There's also the fact that if shit goes down/isn't properly maintained, it can become an ecological disaster/fuck a lot of people up. I also think a lot of people, older people especially got freaked out by the Three Mile Island incident in '79 and the Fukushima Meltdown n 2011.

I mean other than that, it's definitely not fucking up our environment the way coal does, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be looking into things like Wind Power and Solar Power. I remember some Country, I think like Germany or Denmark, has converted over to like 40% or more wind power and it's actually given them a surplus of power that they're selling to other countries.
>>
>>50672217
/x/ actually has a historical basis to their magic.
>>
>>50683949
Liberals are far more anti science than they think they are. News at 11.
>>
>>50685477
>I never understood why people whitewash the gigantic fuck up that was the Bay of Pigs

This is America. We whitewash all our fuck ups, like the Spanish American War and dropping the ball with the territories we took from Spain (Like Cuba and the Philippines). Or basically anything we did in South America. We're still whitewashing our failures, but this time we're doing it in the Middle East instead of South America.
>>
>>50685443
I hope you are kidding the oldest iteration of the "EU" was the ECSC in 1951 and the EU itself was made in 1992, 41 years later, the same people that made the ECSC were still alive and ofc worked towards creating the EU and their legacy is now the diligent class of it.

Such huge international rapports aren't made up in an year or 2, they are thought out and planned for decades, it's not something that happens just because an opportunity shows, the processes behind this stuff take many years themselves, you can see it with brexit that despite having won will need AT LEAST 2 years to actually start the exit and just to start it.
>>
File: 1444033996370.jpg (192KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1444033996370.jpg
192KB, 500x333px
>>50685548
The Egyptians were rolling d20s before Gygax was on the Moirai's radar. /x/ may have a historical basis to their magic, but /tg/ is home to the oracles.
>>
>>50685559
Most liberals are black, and black people fear science as witchcraft
>>
>>50685626
It's kind of sad how the government has switched to trying to get a soft Brexit, it's almost feels like it was pointless.
>>
>>50685548
But Chaos magic is a thing (Which is to an extent mass hypnosis), even if Kek and all that isn't in line with whatever is hip on /x/ these days.
>>
>>50685626
>Such huge international rapports aren't made up in an year or 2, they are thought out and planned for decades, it's not something that happens just because an opportunity shows, the processes behind this stuff take many years themselves, you can see it with brexit that despite having won will need AT LEAST 2 years to actually start the exit and just to start it.
There is no such thing as long term thinking in geopolitics, simple because of how chaotic the geopolitical scenario is, even in politically stable environment.
>>
File: basket.jpg (76KB, 701x870px) Image search: [Google]
basket.jpg
76KB, 701x870px
>>50671699
>fantasy
>implying
>>
File: Its 2015.png (258KB, 894x755px) Image search: [Google]
Its 2015.png
258KB, 894x755px
>>50673276
>tiny hands meme
>lol. John Oliver is soo funny Xddd
>Its omg [current year]. like omg stahp being bigits
So glad 2016 made this meme basically come true
Current Year man is the worst """""comedian""""" alive.
>>
>>50684569
A 'chatolic' huh?
>>
File: Kek Prophets.png (884KB, 698x798px) Image search: [Google]
Kek Prophets.png
884KB, 698x798px
>>50676744
>dubs on this post

>Magic Sound
>Magic-wielding Frog
>555 trips on album
>P.E.P.E. (Point-Emerging-Probably-Entering)
>Produced by Ass Art PEPE
Lol. Sometimes I forget how powerful meme magic truly is.
Praise Kek
>>
File: 1479921939569.jpg (592KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
1479921939569.jpg
592KB, 953x953px
>>50682820
>>
>>50685559
>Retarded people are far more anti science than they think they are
here, fixed
>>
File: Meme-Magic-4.png (136KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Meme-Magic-4.png
136KB, 500x500px
>>50685981
Kek possesses the power to retroactively alter the past in small ways, writing himself into points in history that the followers of Moloch are not monitoring.
>>
File: 1454118597476.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
1454118597476.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>50684467
>they like putin
where the fuck did you get that from, he isn't even supported in his own country
>>
>>50682820
>That fuckin argie
>>
>>50685792
That may be true now (and that's debatable), but it surely wasn't then
>>
>>50686191
Le Pen, Farage and Wilder seem to sing him praise and skip over the Ukraine.
>>
>>50686181
What are some more examples of this?

In Titan A.E., the units of distance are Keks.
>>
>>50686234
>That may be true now (and that's debatable), but it surely wasn't then
It is true now, and was true back then. If you want a example of that, just look at the clusterfuck of interests that led to WW1 or WW2.
>>
>>50686247
Him being in a position of power and praised by far right leaders have nothing to do with support, everyone knows and is pretty much convinced that he's in too much shady shit
And that's why people like Sarkozy were not selected again, Europe doesn't like proclamed corporate shills
>>
File: 20 - Judgement.png (3MB, 1200x1976px) Image search: [Google]
20 - Judgement.png
3MB, 1200x1976px
>>50686137

Spooky.
>>
File: Norse Pepe #1.jpg (159KB, 993x705px) Image search: [Google]
Norse Pepe #1.jpg
159KB, 993x705px
>>
File: Norse Pepe #2.jpg (1004KB, 1758x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Norse Pepe #2.jpg
1004KB, 1758x2048px
>>
File: Shadilay.jpg (150KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
Shadilay.jpg
150KB, 960x872px
>>
>>50676797
Thanks. I found OPs setting to be far too black and white morally. If I'm going to dive into a setting made of modern global conspiracies I think it would be reasonably grey and that the evil NWO council would be comprised of many factions who while all evil are at each others throats to explain why they haven't taken over already.
>>
>>50686665

No blessigs here either

>>50686666
>>
>>50682820
So... we should follow Ra?

Also nice image.
>>
>>50683811
They can be.

On a tangentially related note so can Satanists. Groovy people if you are decent to them.
>>
>>50686812

I had it understood that satanists aren't actually Satan worshippers but a club of atheist and non-religious people who practice fake satanic rituals to scare away superstitious people from joining.
>>
>>50686859
Little bit of yes and no on that one...

Sometimes you get people who want their secret club to remain mysterious and membership undesirable to normies. Other times it is people who see Satan not as a diety but as a symbol of man unfettered and free to do as they wish which makes it more of a philosophy than a religion. Finally the last group most commonly referred to as Satanists are weirdo edgelord type peeps who genuinely believe in and worship demons which makes me wonder just what it is they hope to gain from such worship that is worth it...
>>
File: 1481591772348.jpg (58KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1481591772348.jpg
58KB, 640x623px
>>50686191
>he isn't even supported in his own country
So wrong, I can't even believe anyone could think this.
Putin wins free elections in Russia with upwards by over 80%
And don't tell me that the elections are rigged without proof, because Amnesty and other democracy groups have been looking for proof for years and haven't found shit.
Russians just love Putin.
>>
File: Yugioh222.jpg (246KB, 955x713px) Image search: [Google]
Yugioh222.jpg
246KB, 955x713px
>>50671699
>yfw the plot of Yu-Gi-Oh is close to real life
>yfw Yu-Gi-Oh was right about literally everything
>>
>>50686859
The church of satan doesn't believe the guy actually exist or any other deity for that matter, they think the guy a parable for freedom. They're a bunch of materialists and hedonists who use his rebellion as a metaphor for man fighting for freedom to do as he pleases, even if that means doing weed and jacking off.
>>
>>50687168

Is Kek Exodia?
>>
File: 1460031391229.jpg (55KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
1460031391229.jpg
55KB, 300x340px
>>50686812
Satanists can be courteous, sure. Most 15-year-olds are.
>>
>>50672217
Needs more skin-walkers.
>>
>>50687218
Kek is Obelisk.
Trump is Kaiba.
>>
>>50687622

>BEWD was meta
>ABC is meta
>Obelisk is the only remotely playable god
>those dubs
Clearly, correct.
>>
>>50676571
>The leaked podesta emails from wikileaks pretty clearly revealed that he was involved in sex trafficking if you believe that they were speaking in an elaborate code language that for some fucking reason failed to scramble the location of their secret cannibal Satan rape parties.

FTFY
>>
File: Feed Frog.jpg (202KB, 977x768px) Image search: [Google]
Feed Frog.jpg
202KB, 977x768px
>>50687758
Is it better to play dominoes on pizza or cheese?
>>
>>50687140
>Putin wins free elections in Russia with upwards by over 80%
>don't tell me that the elections are rigged without proof
Anon, I...
>>
>>50687140
I too comrade, love putin 140%
>>
>>50689558
Anon, you... have no evidence, because he literally wins by that much.
Just because it's inconceivable in the U.S that someone could win by that much, doesn't mean shit. The Russians don't give a shit about freedom or democracy. They're barely human. All they care about is having a strongman, and that their strongman is the strongest strongman they can find.
>>
File: Daemonette02.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Daemonette02.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
>>50676766
We're too far into the warp
>>
He's called kuk not kek get it right
>>
>>50671699
Oh man, I'd love to play Polus Ex.

But really, this does sound like something you could fit in the framework of Mage: The Awakening.
>>
>>50689696
Not him, but winning by such a margin is impossible when you consider that political opponents openly speak in Russia and that a non-negligeable part of the population is vocal about not supporting him
Him winning the elections is not impossible
Him, or anyone winning by more than 65-70% in a country were opposition is at least at a decent level is
Plus, when you take into account the tactics employed in Russia for the elections, with ones that happened over only a decade ago but were still set up... It ends up being pretty believable, at the very least
>>
>>50685244
>44
Bring Kek to /tg/
>>
>>50685587
Every country with any sense of national pride whitewashes their fuck ups. It's the privilege of winning.
>>
>>50685655
>>50685722
>>50685811
These shall not go unwitnessed.

Really, I just want Kek to make elves the way horny nerds envision them.
>>
File: With Pain Comes Reason.jpg (41KB, 400x581px) Image search: [Google]
With Pain Comes Reason.jpg
41KB, 400x581px
>>50671699
> MFW the meme demiurge has successfully played all sides
> MFW the end of the era draws near
> MFW the the awakening of the many faced god comes soon after
Remember, it's the future you all chose. You fucks.
>>
>>50684569
>chatolic
>chatolics
>Catolicizm

Get out, muslim.
>>
>>50686137
>when you become so obsessed with in-jokes and misremembered ancient cultures that you collectively form a cryptoreligion based around using both to perform magic
>>
>>50672345
Weev wanted trump to win lol
>>
>>50680097
If you knew literally anything about the environment, you'd kill yourself for being so stupid.
>>
>>50691078
Red pill us, fampai. I'm sure I've missed a few things, and I'm willing to accept I am wrong, like that time I learned G.W. Bush helped lots of green energy companies.
>>
>>50691125
I think he's more talking about how environmentally-unfriendly it is to make solar panels than anything about how Trump's cabinet doing their damnedest to shill for oil and coal will be anything but a climate quagmire in the making.
>>
>>50671699
Play it?
I want to live it.

Spent too many years wanting the world to burn. Bring on the crazy.
>>
>>50672754
>That gif
>That ayyyy lmao
why is this so funny
>>
File: 1411486106146.png (78KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1411486106146.png
78KB, 800x1066px
>>50672526
>>
The introduction of "meme magic" to the world is probably the single widest case of unwarranted self-importance I've ever seen. People--some of whom genuinely mean it-- are literally attributing epidemics, disasters, and major political events to mediocre image macros they made on a single board on a single website.
>>
>>50691276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQjb-EP2JEE
>>
>>50685529
Nothing happened from TMI though.
>>
>>50671699
I would run the other way.

Because this setting sounds like the memiest shitpile of faggotry that I have ever seen.
>>
>>50689696
>they're barely human
What the hell? They are human. How do people get to the point they can view others as something completly different. I've travelled a lot and I can tell you that despite cultural diffrences we are all very much human.
>>
>>50689189
this is a genuine improvement on the original dialogue.
>>
File: satan.jpg (12KB, 434x84px) Image search: [Google]
satan.jpg
12KB, 434x84px
>>50673666
Hi satan, nice to see you're back
>>
>>50691362
Well, that's okay. After all, a sense of humour is required to play it.
>>
>>50691146
The carbon debt of solar panels will be made up by 2018, or was made up by 1997. The exact numbers can be crunched differently, but those are the limits.
>>
>>50691415
It's only human to view distant and not so distant cultures as inferior
>>
>>50692029
Especially when they also see yours as inferior. Despite the fact that you beat them in every conceivable way and they're trying to invade so they can pillage your advancements compared to their mud huts.
>>
There's a lot of people who deny anything that smells like conspiracy here.

I suggest getting it together before it's too late.
>>
>>50692289
The phrase "conspiracy theory" is unfortunately always associated with "nutty rambling by a whackjob" now, I don't think the average person even thinks of the actual definition of conspiracy (just a group of people getting together to do something harmful or illegal) and just immediately assuming someone is talking out their ass about the Jewish lizardmen Illuminati no matter how much evidence there may be of there actually being a real conspiracy.
>>
>>50692289
>>50693482
"Conspiracy theory" itself is a CIA psyop. It works really well to cover itself.
>>
File: abs are not human.jpg (39KB, 288x240px) Image search: [Google]
abs are not human.jpg
39KB, 288x240px
>>50691415
Calm down, fag.
Its just a little banter.
I'm just saying Russians are different and hold different values.
Abos however are definitely NOT human.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.