[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1222: Weaponized Waifus Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 588
Thread images: 116

File: JC OP.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
JC OP.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50652353
>>
>>50660801
>I thought it'd be a little weird if they couldn't be imported as items so I created the item import option with the caveat to not be able to turn human to mesh with the standard companion limit.

You could put in an option to import them as full companions with the catch that from there on out, they will always be subject to companion limits.
>>
>>50661092
That would be nice. They count as an item & a companion considering they're sentient. That way you can't skirt the companion limit by importing them as items, then have them switch to human form via Soul Eater's demon weapons.
>>
>>50660967
Depends on how you deal with the wish spell, there are a few different possible ways to do it but in general the answer would probably be no.

Though you can straight up make dragons with the right magic item creation feat.
>>
>>50661092
In that case wouldn't it be better to just say that they're straight-up companions, though?

Maybe a good option would be to just say that they're both a companion AND an item and that you can import them as either or both but they still take up a companion slot.
>>
>>50661116
>further limiting companion slots
Oh, great.
>>
>>50661190
Eeh. Please don't enforce that. I have no desire to make the swordfus full time companions. I might use their human forms from time to time, sure, but mainly I'm interested in an intelligent weapon and I really don't think that should take up a companion slot.
>>
So would it about right to say that level 10 in Hero BBS is pretty close to level 100 in Overlord (the Series)?
>>
>>50661212
For all the wanking of Overlord what we're told makes level 10s look a whole hell of alot stronger than Overlord's level 100
>>
>>50661212
A level 10 in BBS is probably more powerful than a 100 in Overlord. Of course, if I remember right, levels stop at 10 but there are power differences among level 10s in BBS. Still, I still think that 10s in BBS trump 100s in Overlord.
>>
>>50661190
Not a fan. Companion slots are at a premium.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>50661207
>I might use their human forms from time to time, sure
>>
>>50661212
Level 100s in Overlord are so powerful the plebs see them as gods, Level 10s in BBS are enough to make actual gods shake in abject terror.
>>
>>50661077
This is why Sky Garden's Magician is....well time to redo my build to damn harem heroes, all swords save yandachi, and magician class. I was given swords as a magician. As a joke.
>>
>>50661228
>>50661229
>>50661228
>>50661242
Oh wow. Okay then. Huh.
>>
File: supportbuffsmorale.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
supportbuffsmorale.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>50661235
I look forward to pole dancing with my Tsundachi spear.
>>
>>50661265
Source?
>>
Is Student in BBS immortal?
>>
>>50661278
Heavy Object, a show about soldiers who hunt mecha (non-humanoid ones, though, the most common shape is spherical) with infantry tactics and traps. Pretty good, though it has its flaws.
>>
>>50661190
So is it going to take like 5000 years to learn that spatial magic as a Warrior?
>>
Screw Attack [400sp] – Named so for the acrobatic spin normally use with this upgrade, the armor discharges a large amount of energy from its core in a controlled burst, creating a rotating burst of power around the user. The field lasts only a few seconds at a time, but can be used again at will, and is strong enough to smash through solid underground rock as easily as wet paper, and often being the last thing an unarmored enemy will come into contact with. This variant also doesn’t require the jump – you may activate the Attack at your leisure, though only things you’re in touch contact with will be affected by it. Do note that the ability doesn’t provide extra locomotion on its own – Movement modules will be needed to use the jump ability at longer ranges.
>>
File: weresomething.gif (978KB, 330x249px) Image search: [Google]
weresomething.gif
978KB, 330x249px
>>50661342
>Screw Attack
>>
>>50661257
Yeah. One of the level 10 is named Godslayer.

He literally goes around the multiverse curbstomping asshole gods. That's what he does.

>>50661318
That's way too much. And that's assuming that you have literally no learning, enhanced memory, or boosted intelligence perks.
>>
>>50661394
Oh, well it says it would take close to a 1000 years to get to that level even if you're a magician, right?
>>
>>50661190
>In that case wouldn't it be better to just say that they're straight-up companions, though?

That’s what I meant.

You can keep them as weapons, or you can make them companions, but you can’t go back once you do.
>>
File: confused2.png (9KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
confused2.png
9KB, 199x200px
>>50661412
No. I think Sage is high level 8-ish to low level 9. preemptive >power levels It takes about 200 years to reach that level. It takes about a 1,000 years to reach level 10, a level that makes Sage look like a chump in comparison.

>>50661416
But I like them being able to import as both and keep their human form. That's an important part of what they are. I can't just say "no they can't turn into humans anymore because reasons."
>>
>>50661342
Nice. Can we get the Shine Spark, too? Everyone loves Shine Spark.
>>
>>50661480
I think anon means having it so that importing them as a companion would make them take up a slot from that point forward.
>>
>>50661480
>But I like them being able to import as both and keep their human form. That's an important part of what they are.
I agree. It also makes sense give the source material. I can't remember the chapter, but the one with the hero with the intelligent weapon that swaps back and forth between weapon and human form all the time.

Keep it as is.
>>
I wonder if you could use Iterative Improvement from Worm on the swords?
>>
>>50661480
>Tsundachi possesses the condition of counting as either an item or a companiondue to its abilities. If imported as an item it will possess all of its abilities but will not be able to assume human form. If imported as a companion it will have the ability to switch between its human and weapon form.

…Alternately, you could put what I was asking for without my noticing it.

Though:
>Tsundachi possesses the condition of counting as either an item or a companiondue to its abilities.
>companiondue

Need a space there.
>>
>>50661480
Can you import a weapon more than once? Say, once into Himedachi and once more into Frostflame? What would happen if you imported Kuudachi and Himedachi as Frostflame's components and merged them?
>>
One last time before I put it up on the drive. Anyone got anything that they feel needs greater explanation?
>>
File: 1460882950429.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1460882950429.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
>>50661642
>Need a space there.

>>50661670
No. That's ridiculous. You're ridiculous.
>>
How fast is Adjordan?

Also, what about its touch causes death? Could an immunity to supernatural death efffects prevent it?
>>
>>50661697
Okay, what about buying a sentient version of a weapon ans then buying it again as a normal weapon?
>>
>>50661697
Does the merged form of Frostflame still count as a single item import?

Also, you''re not gonna stop me. How would they react if they were merged into Frostflame?I'll Armsfusion their components if I have to.

Is incest wincest?
>>
File: 1452063133645.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1452063133645.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>All these sword-waifu rules
Bah. Too complicated. I'm just going to stick to my original plan of being a wizard and wizarding everything to death.
>>
File: staring.jpg (57KB, 517x274px) Image search: [Google]
staring.jpg
57KB, 517x274px
>>50661712
But why.

>>50661768
I'll have no part in the bullying and sexual harassment of innocent weapons.
>>
>Camaraderie (600, Discount Active Hero): When it comes to working with people you're one of the best there is. This greatly boosts your charisma and allows you to easily interact and speak with other people, capturing the hearts and minds of those you meet. But more than this it allows you to easily create strong bonds with others and cultivate those bonds, allowing for you and your companions to practically read each other's minds on the battlefield. Your teamwork is completely subconscious and virtually flawless, enabling you to easily fight alongside others regardless of any differences between your respective powers. You fight as one entity, a unit stronger than its parts. In addition, outside of combat you'll find yourself rising up in strength and skill much faster when you train or spar alongside friends or companions. You will easily pick up their abilities and they'll quickly pick up any skills you decide to teach them if they have the ability to learn it themselves.

Can you acquire supernatural abilities or perks by sparring with companions?
>>
>>50661703
FAST. She's the speedster of the Yozi, her charmset is full of speed-enhancing charms. Fortunately, she disdains ranged attacks and (since charms are a reflection of a Yozi's personality) can therefore only attack in melee. Kind of sucks for Infernals investing in her charms, though, her speed charms deactivate if you use ranged attacks from outside of point blank.

As for why she's deadly, it's not a death effect. None of the Yozis deal directly with death magic, they're all terrified of it. Adorjan's touch is deadly because she's a scything windstorm made of murder. Contact with her abrades away at both your body and soul. You'd be better off with elemental immunity to wind than immunity to death effects.
>>
File: AAAAAHH.jpg (163KB, 394x398px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAHH.jpg
163KB, 394x398px
>>50661821
The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Unless they're something you could learn through training and instruction.
>>
>>50661821
>The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Worthless it is, then.

Soooo worthless.
>>
File: 1446694686484.png (22KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446694686484.png
22KB, 900x900px
Has the introduction of multiple 400 CP discounts and a drawback with a reward, with a prerequisite only they can afford, made drop-in TOO good?
>>
Aside from the Juju import option, what other item imports make your items impossible to be used by others?
>>
>>50661866
If imported do they lose the ability to turn human permanently or just for that jump?

Sorry if this has been asked or explained before but I might have missed it.
>>
File: CHEN.png (25KB, 213x158px) Image search: [Google]
CHEN.png
25KB, 213x158px
>>50661880
Take my perk and like it you whore.
>>
>>50661819
Okay.

>Does the merged form of Frostflame still count as a single item import?
>>
File: IMG_0028.jpg (161KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.jpg
161KB, 960x676px
>>50661819
Pretty Boy Must Die, could we get an option to be manly instead of pretty? Like instead of just looking Bishōnen we can choose to look like we stepped out an action movie. Y'know, square jaw, strong and defined cheeks, hollywood body builder body.
>>
Can the dere swords be dual weapons (ones wielded as a pair) or ranged weapons or do they have to be singular melee weapons?
>>
>>50661819
>But why.
What my swordfus and I do in the battlefield is none of your business.

But really, can we do that?
>>
File: High-impact Sexual Violence.gif (988KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
High-impact Sexual Violence.gif
988KB, 500x285px
>>50661819
>I'll have no part in the bullying and sexual harassment of innocent weapons.
>>
>>50661676

Not completely sure if this counts or not, but there's something I started to wonder. Would Mercury be a valid parent for a god-blooded?

It's mostly the idea of a jumper being the kid of the Maiden of Journey's seemed amusing, and then I got curious if it would be valid or not.
>>
>>50661918
Slavania can't access 4chins at the present so asking for them. Regarding swords in BBS for imports, can the imported weapon be dual weapons and is it restricted to only melee weapons?
>>
>>50661980
This is a blue board dude. Take that to /d/.
>>
>>50661703
Zoom Zoom Murderbudha is FAST, basically at least half of her Charms are speed multipliers and such.

She's dangerous because she's a conceptual windstorm that erodes all things she touches. Death effects, from what I understand of Exalted, didn't exist before the Exalted made them so they could induce death into deathless beings, which led to the Neverborn.

>>50661899
>Pic
Cool Beans. Here's a question, how would you, as your Jumper, stop a full genocide run Frisk?

>>50661981
Well as I've noted, and need to update, thanks to you because I forgot again! You have Inheritance 4 is you are a Child of the Mighty.
>>
File: Morgels.gif (411KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Morgels.gif
411KB, 500x250px
>>50661918
>Paying 600 cp for something that I can already get just by looking and not being an idiot

You wish.

I will take my sword-waifus and leave.
>>
File: murdercock.jpg (153KB, 576x1296px) Image search: [Google]
murdercock.jpg
153KB, 576x1296px
>>50662015
>Cool Beans. Here's a question, how would you, as your Jumper, stop a full genocide run Frisk?

With the power of lewds
>>
>>50661835
>>50662015
So, from what I understand of Exalted, she's probably conceptually fast. Is that true? Or is it something more quantifiable like mach 1000?
>>
>>50662047
Ah yes, the Murdercock. Mankind's greatest weapon against the Gems.
>>
>>50662020
>>for something that I can already get just by looking and not being an idiot
>posts a pic of Gilgamesh
>>
File: smug misaka.png (326KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
smug misaka.png
326KB, 561x590px
>>50661917
No, their ability to transform is on a per-jump basis. So you can import them as an item or companion at your discretion whenever you do a jump. It just means that they can't turn into a human if they're an item but they can change between forms if they're a companion.

>>50661922
I see what you're trying to do. I approve.

>>50661935
No. You're pretty. Oh so pretty.

>>50661959
Fine. But only one of each. Let's not make this weird.

>>50661951
>>50661988
They've gotta be melee son! And no dual bullcrap! You gonna be a little bitch and shoot from the back? Get in there! Be a man!
>>
>>50662015

>You have Inheritance 4 is you are a Child of the Mighty.

What does Inheritance 4 mean anyway?
>>
>>50661899
Does feel like Drop-In's getting legitimately all of the love right now.
>>
>>50662097
>Fine. But only one of each. Let's not make this weird.
Oh, this going to be fun.
>>
File: Gate_Of_Babylon.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Gate_Of_Babylon.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>50662082
Gilgamesh is only an idiot in /stay night, and even then not in all the routes.

>>50662097
Speaking of Gilgamesh, how would the Swords take being shoved into the Gate of Babylon and used as proyectiles?
>>
>>50662015
>full genocide run Frisk
There really is only one option at that point, Rip Chara's soul out of Frisk's body and use it as a power source to resurrect the fallen monsters.

On that note, what would be the best way to handle the Gaster Capstone Drawback? Hacking ability? Soul binding powers? A hunt through alternate dimensions with a portal gun for shards of the being?

I /need/ more points for my Undertale build, but if it's a suicide run, I'll have to scale things back.
>>
>>50662068
I don't actually recall what her top speed is. I know that there is a "always just slightly faster than what you're chasing" charm, but I can't remember whether it's an Adorjan charm or an Infernal Monster Style martial arts charm. Let me look through the books.
>>
>>50658622
Huh so the Tsundachi has gone from "It's completely in love with you and will never betray you" to a lot of weird stuff about having to win the sword over or loving the sword back or something.

Not much point keeping it in my build. Mostly just wanted my superweapon to be more loyal.
>>
>>50662097
>Oh so pretty
Do we also feel pretty and witty and bright? Would you even go as far as to say we should pity any anon that isn't us today?
>>
>>50662116
Never underestimate power of waifus.
>>
>>50662143
I realize who I'm talking to when I say this, but waifus shouldn't fuck with a jump's balance broheim.
>>
>>50662130
Probably the best idea is to enlist the help of Sans and Frisk. Sans because of his knowledge and possible relation to Gaster, and Frisk for their DETERMINATION and ability to befriend anyone. Aside from that, Gaster is whole enough to have a physical form and consciousness, so you're going to want to find a way to reach him and confront him. This won't be easy considering he technically doesn't exist. Finding pieces of him might help locate him however, as well as maybe help you convince him to stop trying to delete you.
>>
>>50662168
>I realize who I'm talking to when I say this

Then you'll know he won't comprehend.
>>
File: Golden Rule Of Jumping.jpg (35KB, 499x492px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Rule Of Jumping.jpg
35KB, 499x492px
>>50662097
Thanks for the reply, I'll pass it along to them.

Jump 3 Hero Cooperation BBS
Origin: Drop In
Starting World: Sky Garden
Drawbacks (600)- Senior Citizen, The Ride Never Ends, This Is Why Earth Prime's Jumper Is, Obsession
Perks
Exchange BBS- [New Thread!] [I have lost control of my life.]
Pretty Boys Should Die (100)- So sexy it hurts.
Damn Harem Heroes (300)- It's like a comedy of errors...
Magnetic Destiny (600)- ...as directed by Micheal Bay.

Gear (1600)
Tsun,Kuu,Dan,Hime,Kamidachis.

Monpoly went well. Great detective was me falling flat on my face for a decade. Now this? This is an ah my goddess length train wreck of a love comedy. I'm a magician and yet I was given swords as my cheat, which inflict more harm on me (mentally, sometimes physical) than the enemy does. Not to mention going into a town results in someone flaring up, sometimes literal and sometimes figuratively. Not to mention I have a murder stalker, who gets stronger the more I put them down. At this rate the demon lord is very much becoming an optional side quest in comparison to everything else. Dandachi is my heart's oasis by now, everything else is bickering and fire between Tsun, Kuu, and Hime. Meanwhile Kamicalibur (don't ask, I shouldn;t have mentioned excalibur around her...) is between self important monologues from high places and practicing Kami-O Cast Off. At least when I got pulled to another world I got rid of that OH GOD SHE'S HERE AGAIN.

Hero's Laifu Status: Ruined.
>>
>>50662131
Okay, I skimmed the books real quick and she doesn't have a conceptual chasing charm. So she probably has just an enormous but finite speed. That said, the charms in the books are just meant to be a representative sample, with the actual Yozi charmsets being much larger. So there's no guarantee that she doesn't have a "Faster Than You Shintai" charm tucked away somewhere. However, such a charm would still follow the rules for roll-offs when charms conflict if you used your own magic to outrun her, so it wouldn't be an absolute conceptual effect.
>>
Are there any Yozi worth letting out? I'm thinking of taking Return of the Infernal Jumper drawback. Also, is there anything metaphysical in the way? Assuming it was powerful enough for such large objects, could I just use one of those teleportation perks that can drag along others to take the one I want and leave?
>>
File: wow.jpg (31KB, 192x452px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
31KB, 192x452px
>>50661899
>>50662116
Let's be real here. There's a ton of perks that you could buy. But if you want to blow your load on a sword harem then I'd say that's balance. Because really, how many sword waifus do you actually need before they become redundant? The truth or a trick question? You decide.

>>50662128
Tsundachi would get really angry. Kuudachi would dutifully be an arrow. Dandachi would feel useless because she can only heal. Himedachi would complain nonstop about being treated that way. Kamidachi would not come out.
>>
>>50660509
Yeah, I've always been under the impression that it was the various Lord Souls that made the original Hollow beings into the races. Gods are only Gods because they have a piece of Gwyn's soul, however small, within them, same a we all know that humans are only human because of the Dark Soul. Presumably, the people of Izalith had part of the Witch's soul, and we know that the demons are powered by the Chaos Flame. Finally, it's told to us directly that skeletons are powered by part of Nito's soul, and I'd presume the same for his Grave Wardens.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
So, um. Had a bit of RL excitement there. While I was typing up the Metroid jump.

I am not a superstitious individual, so I'm going to pass this up as a coincidence and get back to work.

Energy Transfer Module [400sp] – A valuable prize and necessary asset of the Luminoth, the effects of this module are twofold. Originally having the ability to render the user Ing possession useless by virtue of constantly generating light, the Module grants the armor and its wearer completely immunity to supernatural possession or attempts to ‘corrupt’ its technology through similar means. In addition, the armor can now freely store a large amount of energy within itself, the Module originally being designed to steal back the planetary energy sustaining several parts of Aether. This energy can either be transferred to a different source you can connect the armor to, or it can be ‘spent’ to temporarily supercharge individual armor components.

That said, while you can contain a large amount of energy, your armor can’t necessarily handle using that much on its own...trying to fire a planet’s worth of energy through your tiny Arm Cannon is more likely to make you explode and die than actually create a practical weapon. If you truly must use such an abundant source of energy, do use caution – as a mercy, your armor’s on-board system will warn you when you’re about to use more than your hardware can handle. Only one type of energy can be contained at a time.
>>
File: fuck your luck.jpg (362KB, 1200x933px) Image search: [Google]
fuck your luck.jpg
362KB, 1200x933px
>>50662311
You can do it, Heavens.
Your sacrifice will not be in vain!
>>
>>50662135
Yeah they don't seem like waifus anymore, do they? I wonder if fatty is behind that.
>>
File: 79ece244286a62b121342cd0f5aaf449.png (312KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
79ece244286a62b121342cd0f5aaf449.png
312KB, 800x1000px
>>50662191
That was basically my plan so far. Sans would have the details I'd need to fill in the blanks. While I do have my own "befriend anyone" perks, having a second set along wouldn't hurt. Besides, the points are going to pay for Frisk's Companioning anyways.

I'm considering using the magic and knowledge gained in Forgotten Realms as a Binder, which funny enough, /specializes/ in contacting beings trapped between life and death and extracting favors from them. I also tapped into Shadow Magic while I was there and learned some pretty juicy secrets about the space between worlds.

I've also got a full blown Necromancer on tap.

I guess that will be enough? Unless I missed something vital? Wouldn't be the first time.
>>
>>50662275
Isidoros just wants to party, give him someplace he can do that without accidentally squishing people and he's alright. Similarly, his husbando Szoreny isn't too malevolent. Qaf just want to meditate, and Elloge just wants to write her fanfic, so they're probably safe, too.

As for metaphysical barriers, there are lots of them. Lots of poorly-defined ones so that the GM can put in whatever barriers to the Yozi escaping that they want. So I can't really specify what they are, sorry. However, just teleporting the Yozi out of there definitely wouldn't work. They've got teleportation, they tried that already.
>>
>>50662311
>Had a bit of RL excitement there.
?

>I am not a superstitious individual, so I'm going to pass this up as a coincidence
?!
>>
>>50662275
No.
>>
>>50662299
>Because really, how many sword waifus do you actually need before they become redundant?
Is this an official statement from the jumpmaker that buying additional swords leads to swiftly diminishing returns in terms of combat effectiveness per CP spent?

Because I'm fine with that as a way to make up for drop-in getting more discounts than other origins.
>>
>>50662354
That would be stupid. You just need to come to terms with the fact that it's basically just multiple discounts on basically the same thing, and not something worth getting worked up over.
>>
>>50662311
Nice. I like energy absorption. I'm probably going to use this on mundane energy, though, not mystical stuff. I've got a super-mecha project that would benefit from giving it that technology. Time to reverse-engineer.
>>
>>50662347
>give him someplace he can do that without accidentally squishing people and he's alright

Isn't Creation literally surrounded infinitely by formless void?
>>
>>50662340
Btw. Is there a "default" weapon shape for each? Or is it completely up to us what melee weapon they take form of?
>>
>>50662379
It's also full of beings that hate Primordials for creating Creation.
>>
File: angry mahiro.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
angry mahiro.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>50662135
>>50662341
>not understanding that half the fun is chasing a dere
Plebs pls go!
>>
File: Asura_consuming_Vajra.png (215KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
Asura_consuming_Vajra.png
215KB, 499x430px
>>50662299
>Tsundachi would get really angry. Kuudachi would dutifully be an arrow. Dandachi would feel useless because she can only heal. Himedachi would complain nonstop about being treated that way. Kamidachi would not come out.

It can either come out or else I'm gonna have to exploit its abilities in other ways...
>>
>>50662404
They're not deres if they don't act that way from the start.
>>
File: Chara the Fallen Human.png (201KB, 500x693px) Image search: [Google]
Chara the Fallen Human.png
201KB, 500x693px
>>50662107
It's a measure of how strong your x-Blood is.

Inheritance is calculated via [(Essence of Divine Patron) + (Essence of Mortal) / 2]. This means that an Essence 1 mortal woman + an Essence 9 Demon would give birth to a [(1+9)/2] Inheritance 5 Demon-Blooded. Likewise, an Essence 6 God/Demon/Etc. + an Essence 2 Mortal would together spawn [(6+2)/2] Inheritance 4 God/Demon/etc.-Blooded.

Its also a measure of how much you are getting out of it, so maybe you could have done it with Little Beam, the Unconcerned Sun's 'Son'.

>>50662047
Huh.

>>50662068
She has a speed I just don't know what it is.

>>50662130
Frisk and the Player are the cause of Chara's fall in canon, Yoro.

For Gaster Webmage and Kung Fury Hacker perklines were what I went with to make it a 25% chance of success the time I went in.
>>
>>50662379
Yeah, but everything there is too weak. The infinite unreality of the Wyld shatters under his absolute density. It's boring for him if the rampage is trivial. Sure, all things break under the weight of the Black Boar That Twists The Stars, but he can tell how strong they should have been for a non-infinitely massive creature.
>>
>>50662347
So, do they have eyes?

Do you think combining the following with Lost Odyssey's magic internalizing perk and giving it to one using Sacrificial Bestowment would work?

>-(500CP) - “Small Doll”: “In the legendary old city of Irithyll situated in the Boreal Valley, Pontiff Sulyvahn gave this doll to valued subjects, so that they might use it to cross the barrier when they return home. Listen carefully, and you can hear it say, ‘Wherever you go, the moon still sets in Irithyll. Wherever you may be, Irithyll is your home.’” This is a small silverwork doll depicting a young squire, and it’s also a powerful key while on your person that bestows special privileges. As long as you have it on you, you may pass through fortification type barriers unimpeded. Walls, gates, prisons, forcefields, any other large scale barriers meant to halt progress can’t stop yours.
>Magical shields, wards and other personal barriers cannot be bypassed using this “Gate Key” effect of the Small Doll. Does not disrupt barriers, allowing you to avoid triggering security, traps or alerts set to go off in such a case.
>>
For the updated Titanfall jump, do companions imported as Pilots get their own Titan to customize with tp?
>>
>>50662391
It's up to you.
Although I've always imagined Dandachi as a scary-looking spiked iron mace for some reason.
>>
>>50662464
Isidoros has eyes, since his form is that of a giant boar that's actually the portal to a universe full of dark matter. But Szoreny's a tree, Qaf is a mountain, and Elloge is made of words. They can manifest avatar-bodies called "jouten" that have eyes, though, if they wanted to.

As for that item, it would help. But we know that the barriers against their leaving are not just direct impediments but also some sort of oath magic. They're bound by their nature to be unable to leave Malfeas. So you'll also want some sort of magic to manipulate oaths and other intangible bindings.
>>
File: The-Magic-Kingdom-Of-Landover.png (365KB, 565x345px) Image search: [Google]
The-Magic-Kingdom-Of-Landover.png
365KB, 565x345px
Magic Kingdom of Landover Jump when?
>>
File: 17c1c1d853ef5e7f95f0614d2e3b0568.png (769KB, 800x1122px) Image search: [Google]
17c1c1d853ef5e7f95f0614d2e3b0568.png
769KB, 800x1122px
>>50662448
I think you have that reversed, Chara and the Player are the cause of Frisk's murder spree. But, honestly, there are so many ways to interpret the events that any number of theories could be correct.

That Kung Fury Hacker perk is probably a good idea. It's some wild stuff. But that would mean living for ten years in Kung Fury verse...
>>
>>50662448

>It's a measure of how strong your x-Blood is.

So basically a 'god/demon/etc' with too much essence can't have a kid with low enough inheritance to qualify, or am I misunderstanding things?

>ts also a measure of how much you are getting out of it, so maybe you could have done it with Little Beam, the Unconcerned Sun's 'Son

On a side note I kind of assumed that picking a more powerful one wouldn't actually increase the max power available.
>>
File: IMG_7889.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7889.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>50662507
>>
>>50662547
Land over what?
>>
>>50662611
"Oh man, you're in bad shape! Hang on, I'll heal you up!"

"AAAAHHH!!"

*smack*

*crunch*

"AAAHHHHHHH!!"
>>
>>50662537
Do their "avatars" store their whole being, or do they act more akin to Scion?

Could I convince one to take humaniform, step inside my Inner World, use Stars and Stones (Dresden Files) to help them break their oaths, and then Small Doll to break through the barriers?
>>
>>50662663
Land Over Heaven
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>50662560
>But, honestly, there are so many ways to interpret the events that any number of theories could be correct.
Too true.

>>50662585
>So basically a 'god/demon/etc' with too much essence can't have a kid with low enough inheritance to qualify, or am I misunderstanding things?
That sounds right.

>On a side note I kind of assumed that picking a more powerful one wouldn't actually increase the max power available.
It usually would actually, power carries through the bloodline to a point according to the section of the Children of the Mighty in the Scroll of Heroes. The total Inheritance balances out to 4 somehow by Fiat if you wanna run it that way. That'd be fine.

>>50662663
Terry Brooks book if I'm remembering right. Basically a guy buys a magic kingdom because depressed and finds out he actually got what he paid for. He was also like a Billionaire lawyer or something. Solid read with the four books I read of it.

>>50662707
I think the underground is actually something like Hell with a demon in it and all that IIRC.
>>
Fusion [600sp] – What is this? Such a thing doesn’t exist in the galaxy just yet, born of a desperate measure to save the Hunter’s life. Still, it’s not out of the question for an aspiring Space Pirate to stumble on such a result themselves...this suit is made of part flesh and part technology, seamlessly integrated together. It may be Metroid DNA or that of a previously unknown creature. Regardless, the result you’ve created is that the DNA of a single creature (either a Metroid or something you had a sample of beforehand, chosen when you buy this) has been meshed with power suit technology. The benefits are twofold – any sort of biological natural ability the creature had is accessible through the suit. The second benefit is that technology you install onto the suit from this point on will immediately integrate with the suit’s biology without fear of conflict...and you can likewise modify the suit genetically like any other organism, and the technology will adapt to it in turn. This won’t always create a 1:1 effect and will need some research, along with trial and error...but you may have found the missing link between a perfect bioweapon and a perfect suit of armor. It’s just a matter of fusion.

This one is of large interest to biology jumpers.
>>
>>50662701
They're just avatars, not their whole being condensed down. Otherwise everyone in Malfeas would fall into Kimbery's avid when Mlafeas himself took his form as the Brass Dancer, without his form as the Demon City to suspend them above her. A Yozi can even manifest multiple jouten at once, if they want to. Stars and Stones would help in freeing the Yozi, though. Don't worry too much about getting their full giant bodies out of Malfeas, if you deal with the metaphysical issues they can drag themselves out on their own. Except Oramus, he's been sewn inside a bad made of his own wings, and can't move anymore. He's probably the hardest of the Yozi to get out of Malfeas. Well, maybe Sachaveral is harder, but no one actually wants him out of Malfeas, not even himself. If Sachaveral escapes his prison of eternal sleep he'll remove all free will from the universe, he doesn't want that any more than anyone else does.
>>
>>50662736
welp.

Time for Kamen Rider Shoujo's Driver to become a Metroid.
>>
>>50662736
Oh, Heavens, you beautiful person, you. Yes, I want that very much.
>>
File: Kagetora Suited up.jpg (171KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Suited up.jpg
171KB, 540x789px
>>50662736
Please give me more. I need it to upgrade Pic Related!
>>
Hey, if you go servant in Fate/Extra, do you still get CP? Do you spend that on yourself or the master or what?
>>
>>50662778
Okay. So, what if I did everything before, except used The Ultimate Disguise from Unholy Heights to give all the "worthy" ones human forms before ferrying them out in my Inner World? I suspect there'd be a significant issue of pride there, but would I be correct most would prefer escape in human appearance instead of their current states?
>>
>>50662404
your waifu a shit
>>
>>50662873
Yeah. And they don't mind human form too much, plenty of them have human-shaped jouten.
>>
>>50662736
Legendary [600sp] – The true power behind Chozo technology is not merely its staying power over the course of centuries, but how easily it can integrate both the best of its own world and the best of other worlds. In short, the power armor can take damaged or stolen technological devices from a foe or an ally, and immediately install it without error or fuss. Taking the module behind a flamethrower will give you that same flamethrower’s ability, taking augmented limbs that enabled a foe to jump extremely high will let you do the same thing. As long as the technology still has some capacity to function, you can integrate it immediately with your power armor. The only downside is that the energy and size requirements do not change – space station-sized superweapons still require more power and space than a normal person-sized power armor can hope to generate, and generally will not function without some modifications on your part. Still, you’ll find that the discarded weapons of foes will be ever more useful in your hands...
>>
>>50662915
Can we get a discount by taking a drawback that makes it lose all the upgrades we've given it every time we start a new jump?
>>
>>50662949
This is discounted for Another. A drawback for constantly losing your gear will be its own thing.
>>
File: T_T.gif (278KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
T_T.gif
278KB, 450x338px
>>50662915
That's two 600 sp that I need why are you being so mean to me Heavens? Is this about Moonstruck?
>>
>>50662731

>It usually would actually, power carries through the bloodline to a point according to the section of the Children of the Mighty in the Scroll of Heroes. The total Inheritance balances out to 4 somehow by Fiat if you wanna run it that way. That'd be fine.

It's mostly that I don't really know much about his part of exalted. Basically I assumed that the choice of 'parent' was mostly just a matter of theme and/or aesthetics.

That and I figured varying power levels based on how powerful the parent was would cause issues and complication. For example if a strong parent gave more power that would imply a parent that was too weak would give less power.
>>
>>50662915
we will be able to import power armor right?
>>
>>50662901
How likely would it be that they open their Charms to me if I help them escape? On one hand, I just gave them back their freedom. On the other, giving shit away is kind of what got them shoved into their brothers' ass in the first place and they don't really have anything to gain now that they're free. It'd probably depend on the Yozi, right?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>50663063
Inheritance isn't meant to be balanced in the game, funnily enough. There is also Experienced which was the same but with age. It can make for some lopsided games but with a solid group you get dynamics like elderly mage who is just trying to help whippersnappers and the young arrogant powerhouse God-Blooded who often has to rely on his friends when he punches out of his weight class.
>>
>>50662404
Nah nigga, you done fucked up the Tsundachi's personality with your fatty edits. I'm gonna whip out a fat grandfather clause and stamp yo face with it.
>>
File: arrest him.jpg (41KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
arrest him.jpg
41KB, 340x460px
>>50663133
>grandfather cause
How dare you insult me in such a way.
I'm reporting you to the Internet police as we speak.
>>
>>50663128

I kind of meant in terms of the jump.

As far as I know balance in White Wolf games is the equivalent of spinning around really fast and seeing how long you can stand on one foot while still dizzy.
>>
>>50663121
Yeah, probably. Though it's less that giving things away is why they were imprisoned and more because they were just huge dicks in general. They're still not really inclined to generosity anymore, though, no. You having freed them would certainly help in convincing them, though.
>>
File: obligitoryreply.gif (487KB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
obligitoryreply.gif
487KB, 500x214px
>>50663199
Too bad, son. You're trying to fuck up mah new waifu. So Imma save her from your cheeto'd grip, and leave you with something to remember me by.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x263px
>>50663199
We heard a report of Wrong Fun citizen. Please inform us of the funfreaks location.
>>
Prototype Enhancement Device [600sp] – Currently something of a pipe dream in Federation technology is the idea of weaponizing energy created through an organism’s own ‘life force’, similar to what Metroids seem to hunger for. However, no such worthwhile energy seems to exist, and so the project will be on the shelf...for now. This upgrade’s ability has a two-way function: It can either ‘supercharge’ any and all other armor subsystems by channeling an energy drawn from the wearer to create a ‘Hyper Mode’, or it can instead inject a biological agent directly into the wearer while the armor ‘filters’ out dangerous or permanent side-effect, mitigating if not outright removing them. This means things like combat drugs or particular enhancement agents can be used with relative safety to the user. Still, the suit doesn’t come with any such energy to use on its own...perhaps as a consolation, you have blueprints of how to adapt either of its functions to any energy or biological agent you have access to. Maybe you’ll find a way…?

This works with ki, mana, or anything else that qualifies as internal 'energy', by the way. The default use is for Phazon, but I figured this is a fun use for it that doesn't require you getting turbo space cancer to use it.
>>
File: fucking punk.jpg (56KB, 358x429px) Image search: [Google]
fucking punk.jpg
56KB, 358x429px
>>50663281
>>50663257
He's right there, officers.
He posted negative comments about me on the Internet!
>>
>>50663252
There were a few Yozi who were mentioned to be relatively "safe" (Isidoros, Elloge, Szoreny, etc.), but how likely are they to try to release their more dickish siblings?
>>
>>50663225
Well that's why I made it into a Gauntlet instead of an actual Jump. The balance was set up in such a way that you have to pony up on drawback and destinies to get it. It's also hella expensive.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 600x834px
>>50663352
He has been taken for reeducation in why "tsunderes are always best girl". Continue to be productive citizen.
>>
>>50663410
>"tsunderes are always best girl".

We need a Rakudai kishi no cavalry jump
>>
>>50663393

I meant that the same type of Children of the Mighty having varying power levels would cause complications.
>>
>>50663281
That pic's from Equilibrium right?
>>
>>50663358
Wouldn't it be more accurate to call them "cousins"?
>>
>>50663410

But your honor he was not saying that tsundere was worst worst girl rather than she was all tsun and no dere now. Along with the rest of her sisters
>>
>>50662736
>>50662915
>>50663304
You sick son of a bitch.
>>
Would it eventually be possible for an E10 Infernal to learn /every/ Caste-Yozi Charm by themselves, or are there limits (either on Charms known or innate Charm growth)?
>>
>>50663565
I admit NOTHING.

Power Beam [Free] – A basic weapon used across the galaxy, considered a mainstay of power armor weaponry. These yellow pellet-sized charges of energy have the benefit of having no need for ammunition, with the downside that it does very slight damaged to armored or tough foes. Still, this is the foundation for many of the weapon systems below, and its versatility – lacking an ‘element’ or exact energy signature – should not be underestimated. Semi-automatic.

Charge Beam [100sp] – Of course, one of the fastest ways to make a weak weapon useful is to just use more of it. In this case, add more to it. By ‘holding’ a single shot of energy from one of your weapons, your suit will supercharge it into a larger blast that will do considerably more damage that whatever the original charge was. The downside is that this only works for energy-based weapons, acting mostly on the principle of ‘add more energy’.
>>
>>50663544
Thank you!

>>50663410
I am being falsely imprisoned! Tis >>50663352 who has sinned against the Tsun, and denied the 'dere. 'Tis >>50663352 who should be imprisoned!
>>
File: 026.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
>>50663410
>Jumper gets so mad at someone during an internet fight that he creates an internet police.
>>
>>50663304
>>50663583
Instead of a "super-mode", could you use PED to substitute for you suit's own energy storage to power its basic functions like Power Beam, Charge Beam, and shields?
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Can someone please post the Infernals jump? I intend to do my build for Gamer, and to start my third-chain with Infernals as Native today.
>>
>>50663583
Ooh, beams. Got to love those beams. Put enough of them together and you have a gun that phases through reality to kill things no matter how they try to hide. Samus' arm cannon is actually rather terrifying, when you think about it.
>>
>>50663632
https://i.4cdn.org/tg/1481478856838.pdf
>>
>>50663440
You’ve got my vote.
>>
>>50663646
Thank you.
>>
>>50663445
Nah they all have the same level of Inheritance, except for Dragon Touched who have Inheritance 3 Breeding 3 to show their terrestrial bloodline. It's basically balanced in the fact you're just choseing what flavor your power is going to take and the charmsets you will be getting.

>>50663632
Sounds awesome Justice going to love seeing it.
>>
>>50663629
Might need some tinkering, but I don't see why not. Don't forget none of the things in armor have a fiat wall - you can mod it however ya like if you've got a head for tech, or a companion who can do it for ya.

>>50663633
This is probably the most fun I've had typing a subsection, honestly.

Gatling Mode [100sp] – The other side of the fence is that quantity has a quality all on its own. The arm cannon becomes a fully automatic weapon, and while the Power Beam is even more diluted in this form, it’s also a little bit better at penetrating defenses mostly through the constant ‘taps’ of the attack on a single spot. Can be easily adapted to more primitive ballistic weapons, though you may not find much use for it here. Perhaps you’re a fan of the classics?
>>
>>50663720
Do Gatling Mode and Charge Beam modify specific weapons when they say "one of your weapons", or is it a generic ability you can apply to any of your built-in guns? It could be read either way, the language is a bit ambiguous.
>>
>>50663790
Modes are just enhancements to specific Beams. It just uses Power as the default, since it's a universal freebie. They can be applied to any others you pick up - Plasma, Wave, etc. - and used interchangeably.
>>
File: Isidorable.gif (36KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Isidorable.gif
36KB, 565x800px
>>50663358
Szoreny would try to free Isidoros. And Isidoros would try to free Szoreny.

Isidoros might try to free the others, depending on what he decides. Kind of a wildcard.

Elloge and Qaf probably wouldn't try. But so little is known about them that it's kinda a gamble.

>>50663574
An E10 Infernal can learn every Yozi charm giving enough time. Not even just their Caste ones (though those come easier), all the charms of every Yozi with an opened charmset.

The only limit is time. And mutually exclusive Charms (which are mostly the "I Am A Primordial" Charms, which you don't want anyway.)

>>50663632
Sounds good.
>>
>>50663820
So I can purchase Gatling Mode or Charge Beam once, and then apply to any of my guns? Nice.
>>
>>50663826
I will never not enjoy The Black Piglet That Chuffles At The Stars. One of my many regrets in the Infernals jump is that I can't possibly buy every chibi-Yozi.
>>
>>50663820
hey imports for power armor yes or no?
If yes, does a driver belt count as power armor?
>>50663826
did I remember something about you having to break out of Exalted hell to finish the jump? Would something like a Rick and Morty portal gun or casting gate work for that?
>>
>>50663826
Is that a pompadour... and sunglasses?
>>
>>50663594
Citizen the dere must be earned in spite of the tsun. Have you not read the Gospels of Akane and the Letters to Asuka?
>>
File: cocky banchô-Anon.jpg (51KB, 853x380px) Image search: [Google]
cocky banchô-Anon.jpg
51KB, 853x380px
>>50663876
The pig has Style.
>>
>>50663871
>Rick and Morty portal gun
Ha. Probably not, considering all the shit the Yozis have sealing them in. Also, drawback fiat. Though, Rick did uncurse a (weak-ass) Devil's items.

There was some discussion on how to free the Yozi earlier, though. That might work with some tweaking (since Stars and Stones doesn't work on yourself).
>>
>>50663871
Yes, there will be power armor imports. In fact
What’s Old Is New Again [100sp] – If you already have a body-sized suit of armor or a previous model of power armor already, then you may import it for this simple price. All features will integrate seamlessly with each other, and be perfectly compatibility for the purpose of the armor operating as normal.

As for the umbrella...

Arm Cannon System [Free] – All of these weapons are designed to work interchangeably with each other within a single arm cannon, which rests on one arm of your armor (that you may choose). The weapon systems below can all be toggled or combined at will, though newer and self-installed systems may need some work to integrate with it properly. Can be set to a ‘stun’ or ‘kill’ setting at will.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>50663853
They are pretty fun, yeah.

>>50663871
That's the big +800 drawback, yes.

But no, simply opening a portal wouldn't work. They can just make portals themselves, it's much more than a simple prison. Metaphysical barriers and oaths preventing them from leaving, and all that jazz.

>>50663876
Yes. chibi-Isidoros does as chibi-Isidoros wants.
>>
>>50663937
>Star and stones companion and yourself
>Free each other
>Free others
>Go kick some UcS ass.
>>
>>50663829
That's how it works in the Metroid series, you know.
>>
>>50663999
Reverse Satan, what would happen to the TerribleTorment and Horrible Coadjutor drawbacks work if you go Devil-Tiger rather quickly?
>>
>>50664055
Not really. Samus only has the one gun, that she stacks upgrades onto. In some games it can switch modes, but it's still only one gun.
>>
>>50663937
Ha. Probably not, considering all the shit the Yozis have sealing them in. Also, drawback fiat. Though, Rick did uncurse a (weak-ass) Devil's items.

yeah but that's all magic stuff, I don't think there's any precedent for " sufficiently advanced" in exalted, thusly I thought it would be an out of context thing,and I wasn't taking about the big bads, I was talking about The jumpers who take it,I vaguely remembered having to escape before the jump could end.
>>50663999
nice trips also I was under the impression that it was mandatory.

also if you go devil-tiger how bad an idea is kidnapping Lillun? and if you don't kidnap her. Is there any way to get spare Exaltations?
>>
>>50664068
You can't go Devil-Tiger in the 10-year limit, so I don't think it's an issue.
You have to have been an Infernal for 100 years before you can hit Essence 6 and start going Devil-Tiger.
>>
>>50664031
Not all of us buy Sacrificial Bestowment, you know.
>>
>>50664094
No, you can use Ascendency Mantle of (Yozi), the Essence increase it grants counts for charm prerequisites. Devil-Tiger is possible for a young Infernal, otherwise it would be impossible to do in all but the longest-scope games and therefore not be worth publishing the charms for.
>>
>>50663937
Yeah, the main thing you need to worry about there is that if you don't get them in your taxi quick enough and with no forewarning, you'll have a bunch of fat, wet primordials trying to penetrate your Inner World.

>>50664103
Does Dresden Files not have companion imports?
>>
>>50664103
What's importing, duh.

>>50664094
I was counting on things like Experience Like a River (Forgotten Realms), Skillful Acquisitions (Overlord), and to a lesser degree, Enhanced Mastery (Worm) to get the job done quickly.

And I also have no time limit, being trapped and all of that.
>>
>>50664122
Fair enough, though I would point out that long-scope games are the best part about Exalted, with time-skips where you rule over areas you've brought under control.
>>
>>50661525
Would you kill a puppers if doing so gave you an ability to Shine Spark in real life.
>>
>>50664206
Sure, but those are usually on the scale of years, not centuries.
>>
>>50661525
Whoops, missed this one. It will be in the Speed Module.

Spazer Beam [200sp] – Of course, you may find yourself fighting more than one target, and the weapons offered here leave something to be desired in range and spread. This lovely upgrade fixes that problem just a little, letting you fire your weapon in a 3-wave spread that covers a wider area in front of you, letting you strike larger or multiple targets depending on the angle that you aim. Good for clearing a room.

Ice Beam [200sp] – It’s best to keep a cool attitude to this weapon. This freezes your weapon’s ‘bullets’ to extreme sub-zero temperatures, enough so that human-sized biological beings that are unfortunate enough to be caught in its blast will be frozen solid almost immediately. The freeze won’t last too long on its own, but often just long enough to shatter a poor foe into pieces with a well-placed missile. This is the principle weakness of Metroids, and as such is a very important weapon if you plan on dealing with such creatures.
>>
>>50664209
Maybe. Depends on if it's Metroid's Shine Spark or its inspiration, the Getter Shine Spark. Because with the second one I could punch open a hole into Getter Valhalla, where that cute pupper lives forever cheering up the brave warriors fighting the forces of evil. So that would be okay. Otherwise, no, it's not worth it. I love the Shine Spark, but not that much.
>>
>>50664068
Your torment would still be a lot more trigger-happy than usual, despite your Urge now being defined by yourself.

Your coadjutator would refuse to be fully subsumed through drawback fiat, just to bitch at you.

And you'd still have to deal with the drawbacks until you manage it. Which... will still take a pretty long time to raise your Essence, if not close to 10 years?

>>50664094
Technically, I think you can?

If you rush essence and take the Ascendency Mantle Charm to go up to Essence 6.

>>50664079
>nice trips also I was under the impression that it was mandatory.
Nope.

Sure, the Yozis want you to free them. But you're not required to free or imprisoned yourself, if you don't take drawbacks.

>also if you go devil-tiger how bad an idea is kidnapping Lillun? and if you don't kidnap her. Is there any way to get spare Exaltations?
Not too bad, aside from the Reclamation Yozis diverting everything they have to killing you and getting her back.

You could steal Monstrances for Abyssal Exaltations?
>>
>>50664262
>Monstrances for Abyssal Exaltations

I will have to look into that,would importing my companions as infernal exalts and then making copies of their souls then removing the exaltation from The replicated soul work?
>>
>>50664079
>>50664262
Oh... And Lilun's in the heart of the Convectile Malfeasant (not sure how to spell it anymore)... So, you're going to be in the middle of Hell when you try to kidnap/rescue her.
>>
>>50664333
>Convectile Malfeasant

God fucking damn it, I play at being an Edge Lord but this place name alone takes the cake.
>>
>>50664230
Did you make an account on SB, Heavens?
>>
>>50664331
Not without some seriously impressive soul-copying tech. Exaltations are near impossible to recreate, that's why the Yozis and Deathlords stole Solar shards instead of making their own. Unless you were a crafter on par with Autochton and an embodiment of perfection on par with the Unconquered Sun, you'd likely get copies that were missing the Exaltations.
>>
>>50664134
>>50664200
Check the import options. There's no way to import companions as Outsiders or get them access to Stars and Stones.
>>
File: Evil Jumpers.jpg (85KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Jumpers.jpg
85KB, 600x500px
Gamer build for Infernals is done.

Exalted:Infernals- I've been to this setting before, but now I'm from a Heavy Metal cover apparently. I can jam to this.
0/2700
Caste:Defiler(SWLiHN)-Magic!
Favored:Isidoros
Savant- I am a mage and a maker of things, it is the obvious option, though Noble is tempting.
Free Savant's Understanding
Discount Architectual Madness
Discount Vitriolic Craftsman- The making of things should always be perfected
Discount Crystal Clarity
Discount Principle of Hierarchy- I don't like making my Minions mindless, but I do like them falling into line easier.
Discount Irrestistible Force- My Will is my own, and none will stop it.
Discount That Twists The Sky- And I will beholden to no Fate.
Sorcerous Initiation of the Yozi- Magic!
The Inner World- A World-Body inside my own soul that I can shape to my will? This pleases me.
Descending Hierachy- MINIONS! That I make! Yes, this is just perfect.
Heart and Soul- And now the Minions have a leader.
Discount Staff of Forbidden Light
Purest Vitriol- Good for Crafting
Chalcanth
Exotic Components
Discount The Crystal Palace
Coven- Forsetti(Slayer), Lupa(Malefactor), Lilith(Scourge), Gnarl(Fiend)

Too many words for Drawbacks, will post those next.
>>
File: Chara.jpg (84KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
Chara.jpg
84KB, 406x600px
>>50664396

Remembering a Past Life+0- Ah good, my actions before still stand.
Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain+100- Well it's not my usual cup of tea, but it'll make the minions laugh so why not.
Demonic Aspect+100- Great, I'm an ugly ape-man or something.
Omen Weather+100- Part of me feels like I should be worried that everyone will know I'm coming, but then I remembered that subtlety is for pansies.
Terrible Torment+200- Oh go fuck yourselves you crippled cunts.
Past Lives Matter+200- GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!
A Hellish Rival+200- Some little brat wants a piece of me? Bring it on! I've got endless minions!
Demon Hunters+200- This could be more annoying, but I'm not subtle anyway.
Return of the Infernal Jumper+300- So I have to let one of these bastards out? Damn it!
Guard Duty+300- Wait, what? You're not kidding? I get to force them back inside? I love you benefactor!

Pic Related was not brought along, though she would make a MAGNIFICENT Scourge
>>
>>50664230
Psst... Principle is always a noun. You mean principal.
>>
>>50664379
>Not without some seriously impressive soul-copying tech. Exaltations are near impossible to recreate, that's why the Yozis and Deathlords stole Solar shards instead of making their own. Unless you were a crafter on par with Autochton and an embodiment of perfection on par with the Unconquered Sun, you'd likely get copies that were missing the Exaltations.

I'm not, but my jump coordinator is and I bought this off of her

>Not Enough Items, Cheat Mode (1000, requires NEI, Recipe Mode): Once per month, you can use the recipe menu to instead duplicate any single item you possess. The new item is indistinguishable from the first, and has all the same powers. The one/month limit applies even if you grant this power to a companion; only the first attempted duplication in any given month will succeed.
>>
File: fairy.jpg (83KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
83KB, 600x500px
>>50664409
>Return of the Infernal Jumper
>Guard Duty
Oh shit. Good luck, my nigga.
>>
>>50664373
Shush. I'm being a spy. Don't tell anyone.

Wave Beam [200sp] – A unique weapon with electrical properties, the Wave beam is not only the bane of many sensitive electronics or ones without proper protection, but it can even pass through inanimate objects with a surprising amount of ease, able to move past even reinforced security doors with little effort. This makes shooting through walls a viable strategy, though thick enough material can make the energy dissipate quickly before it can actually impact anything or anyone. It won’t go on forever, effectively. Still, if you need to catch someone by surprise...

Plasma Beam [200sp] – Burn, burn, burn. If the Wave Beam is the bane of solid objects and electrical systems, the Plasma Beam is the enemy of everything else. This super-heated beam can penetrate all but the strongest of armor like a hot knife through butter, and is likely to even set the target it struck on fire within mere seconds after impact. Combined with the Charge Beam, you can reduce even the most hardy of foes to ash.

>>50664420
Oh, whoops. Thank you.
>>
>>50664433
Ah, but who truly possesses the soul/Exaltation?
>>
>>50664409
>Yozi
>Bastards
Pick one.
>>
Staking a claim with permission on Disgaea 5.
>>
>>50664433
That's nice, but irrelevant. Exaltations aren't items, they're semi-autonomous spiritual symbiotes. Even if they did count, you'd need to tear your Companion's soul apart to get access to it, and I doubt they'd be able to come back from that even with Companion respawn. But then again, when has committing atrocities ever stopped you?
>>
>>50664331
...I would be /very/ suprised if copying Exaltations worked. As >>50664379 says.

Also, they're just attached to their souls, not really part of them?

>>50664361
Pretty much. First two chapters of Infernals are pretty bad. 'Conventicle Malfeasant', it was.

At least their king being named 'Malfeas' kind of sorta explain the name?

>>50664433
You don't really posses it though. And it's not much of an item.
>>
>>50664409
>spoiler
...your good taste continues.

I was planning to import them as a Scourge.
>>
>>50664548
Here's the thing, Chara is probably Gamer's best friend at this point. He helped her not be so kill-crazy, she helped him deal with the loss of his friends/minions due to a drawback in Undertale. So he doesn't like importing her to settings where there is going to be tons of death and destruction, despite the how perfect she is for a Scourge.

He did not waifu her, though I'm considering changing that at some point, but it would need to the right jump to give the right reasons.
>>
>>50664479
>>50664516
>>50664512
Here's the plan
1. Become an infernal exalted,now I have an exaltation in My Soul.

2.head to Madoka,my soul is now external and Held inside an item.

3.Not Enough Items, Cheat Mode on my soul gem roughly 120 times. Ripping out the exaltation and storing it separately, then Re-Absorbing the remaining soul essence.

now I have roughly 120 Exaltations .
>>
File: 1478673287230.png (738KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1478673287230.png
738KB, 720x540px
Missiles [100sp] – A Power Beam isn’t always going to cut it, especially against foes resistant to simple energy shots. That’s what this secondary weapon is for. While limited in ammunition and requiring reloads, missiles are exactly what they sound like – anti-personnel and even anti-vehicle explosive weapons designed to ruin someone’s day. They can be fired instantly and explode on contact in a lovely little ‘boom’. For 100sp more, you can ‘charge’ the missile, consuming more ammunition but firing an incredibly powerful Super Missile at a target, able to turn most ground vehicles into scrap with a well-placed shot. Boom.

Taking a food break, now. At the rate I'm going, the Power Armor section should be done today. I dare say the entire jump can be finished in up to two days if I try hard enough.
>>
>>50664615
And what makes you think that copying the Soul Gem would copy the soul inside it?
>>
>>50664615
I don't think you can use Cheat Mode to duplicate your own soul. I think you're just going to get a bunch of empty soul gems.
>>
>>50664661
don't get cocky, This is one of The cursed jumps. so be safe out there

>>50664683
because it seems weird for >>50664433
to copy a battery And not the power inside of it?
>>
>>50664661
Neat. Can we get the Ice Missiles and Diffusion Missiles, too? Maybe with the ability to modify them to load a chemical payload of our choice rather than cryogenic fluid? Pretty please?
>>
>>50664468
>Even Heavens is abandoning us.
>>
>>50664704
You're making a false equivalence. Your soul isn't just some energy that's charging up the Soul Gem, it's your locus of identity and personhood. You ever heard that saying "You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body"? It's like that. A better analogy here would be like copying a vehicle with Cheat Mode. Would you expect it to copy the person inside the vehicle?
>>
>>50664704
That's a bad analogy. A better analogy would be trying to copy a computer and expecting each one to have its own internet.
>>
File: Ha ha!.png (117KB, 594x483px) Image search: [Google]
Ha ha!.png
117KB, 594x483px
To the guy last thread who asked about how the new Fate jump is going, it's doing fantastically well. Perks are done (Did fucking 60+ descriptions over 2 days) and items only have 10 or so left. Then it's just companions and drawbacks.

Is it wrong to be too lazy to link to a previous thread

>>50662843
You still get CP.
>>
>>50664770
Is the dragon core still going to be an item in the new version?
>>
>>50664755
>You're making a false equivalence. Your soul isn't just some energy that's charging up the Soul Gem, it's your locus of identity and personhood. You ever heard that saying "You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body"? It's like that. A better analogy here would be like copying a vehicle with Cheat Mode. Would you expect it to copy the person inside the vehicle?

I'm not saying that it isn't, I'm saying that it's inside the Soul gem and being used as a power source for it.
>>50664761
I don't think so, I think it would be more like expecting to copy a computer and expecting to have the same info on the hard drive.

>>50664761
>>50664755
but please elaborate on your reasoning, I know I'm usually missing something and would like to hear more about your arguments before this becomes a thing.
>>
>>50664661
>>50664770
Could we get a WIP?
>>
>>50664770
>Pats the saber on head
Good job
>>
File: 1442718759495.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1442718759495.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>50664755
It's not like there aren't actually legit ways to make souls items.

But does this mean I've been making empty mana potion bottles this whole time?
>>
>>50664809
In a way, yes.

>>50664820
In a bit, takes me a while to format it so it doesn't look like ass on anything but notepad and I want to finish a couple things before posting another WIP.

>>50664837
Thankee.
>>
>>50664840
could you tell me more? If there is a better way to do this and I'm doing it wrong. I'd like to know the good way.
>>
>>50664593
Huh, okay.

I basically picked up Chara specifically because I wanted to import them as a Scourge.

Because it'd be perfect. Genocide with a knife and a smile on their face? Adorjani as fuck.
>>
>>50664812
Cheat Mode copies an item, not a person. Your soul is your personhood. So Cheat Mode wouldn't copy it unless you first removed those traits that allow it to make you a person from it. Unfortunately, that would also make you incapable of hosting a Celestial Exaltation, so your shard would depart.

>>50664840
Do your mana potions have self-awareness and a capacity for eudaimonia? If not, I think it's fine. If so, you're a monster and deserve disappointment.
>>
>>50664870
Like I said, she would be magnificent at it, but Gamer doesn't want her to do it.
>>
>>50664883
okay, that seems reasonable. I interpreted souls as a kind of energy pattern containing consciousness not unlike a combination between an unmounted brain tape and a power source, but if they are in fact personhood itself that would not work,thank you for explaining it to me
>>
File: IMG_0210.gif (2MB, 805x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.gif
2MB, 805x490px
>>50663352
Himedachi the poison takes forever it seems. Several minutes for one prick to spread the poison. 20minutes for illusions to do any damage. Does more than one poke speed up the poison?
>>
>>50664721
Ice Missiles are a bit redundant since you can get Ice Beam and don't suffer from Samus' handicap in Fusion. I'll be adding Diffusion and ways to make 'custom' missiles, though.

>>50664820
Hasn't changed that much, but sure.
http://pastebin.com/Y9CcJKq6
>>
>>50662130
Be a thief/rouge of void in SBurb.
Then steal his nonexistance so you can talk to him.
It's just a matter of convincing him to stop at that point.
>>
File: 6aa.jpg (35KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
6aa.jpg
35KB, 517x600px
>>50664980
Dude, the main advantage isn't really in its combat uses.
>>
>>50664944
Well, you're part right. They do contain consciousness. But personhood is an artifact of consciousness, it comes along with the territory. Your soul still counts as a person, even if you've removed it from your body and rigged it to operate it via telepresence.
>>
>>50663473
It is. Do you think I could go ther with generic action movie for that sweet gun kata.
>>
>>50665067
We have A equilibrium jump though....
>>
>>50664857
Not him, but...

Demon Souls gives you a free perk that can "congeal" souls into an essence that can be physically manipulated. It and Tales of Symphonia are great for making souls nearly indistinguishable from other "items", and I suspect you'd need to be able to do so to coax a soul into a DS3 Transposition Kiln. It probably wouldn't work on your soul, though...
>>
File: shitanime.png (74KB, 267x391px) Image search: [Google]
shitanime.png
74KB, 267x391px
>>50665020
"Oh god not this again."
>>
>>50665100
huh
>>
>>50665117
>Demon Souls gives you a free perk that can "congeal" souls into an essence that can be physically manipulated. It and Tales of Symphonia are great for making souls nearly indistinguishable from other "items", and I suspect you'd need to be able to do so to coax a soul into a DS3 Transposition Kiln. It probably wouldn't work on your soul, though...

this does not seem like the kind of thing that would be a good idea to do your self though...
>>
>>50665008
That's great advice, except my usual reaction to SBURB is to stare at the wiki pages and feign comprehension. Like, I understand the basic premise, but the steps you have to go through to win the game boggle my mind.

I know space/time frogs are involved and you have to send clones of your own selves to the past to become your own grandpa so you can exist, then there's epic quests involved for every player, and if you don't get it all done before the black army finishes murdering the white you lose...

And that's not even counting in the alchemy. Or the whole, picking an item to shove into that one device so I don't get flattened by a meteor, but all the enemies on my planet gain aspects of that items as well as the final boss...

It's a writer's true nightmare.
>>
>>50665117
You'd still probably need specialized tools to work with Exaltations, though. They're more slippery than normal souls, they unbind from a removed soul a lot more easily than the hun and po. Not saying it's impossible, just that you couldn't just casually do it. Copy the Jade Prison, or the Monstrances of Celestial Portion, or Lillun, or Lytek's tools, or something like that. Those should show you how to hold onto the Exaltation after you've removed and crystallized it so that it doesn't just sublimate away.
>>
>>50665163
You could just take the Void Session drawback, then all you have to do is go 10 years without getting ganked by a Consort Skeleton.
>>
File: 1312512701336.png (76KB, 211x198px) Image search: [Google]
1312512701336.png
76KB, 211x198px
>>50664842
>In a way
>>
>>50665163
For my prototypings I mostly go with what I think would make for fun enemies to fight. A symbiote from Marvel is almost certainly going to go into it. I dislike how all the monsters are pallete swaps. Since all monsters are affected by the clothing-based prototypings, they should all be covered completely in a black skin, make for better aesthetic consistency.
>>
>>50664870
I always went by the NarraChara interpretation myself. So she's only Scourge material if you step in and do a Genocide run, otherwise she ends up more of a semi-snarky commentator.
>>
>>50665167
Would Lytek's tools be able to make other souls "blank"? I know they work for Exaltations, but I'm wondering if they could be adapted to other souls?
>>
>>50665265
Maybe. I know there's another god in charge of normal souls being wiped, though, might be better to go to them. Can't remember which one, but I'm sure you could find out by making some inquiries around the Bureau of Humanity.
>>
>>50664883
Cheat mode should be able to copy souls.
You can use it on soul shards in the Minecraft jump so I don't see why it couldn't if you managed to get one in your inventory.
>>
File: 1403624685218.jpg (629KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1403624685218.jpg
629KB, 750x1000px
>>50664812
This might help to copy/create your own Exaltations:

>Be a Awakened Mage with Prime and Spirit at 5
>Here We Are (Undertale)
>Metaphysical Biology, PhD (Evangelion)
>Be a Binder, Cleric and Wizard of a high level
>Mage fuckery in Anima might also help
>Be a Page of Heart and fuse with a Thief and Mage of any element (Blood and Light might help you) (Sburb)
>Maybe high-enough DC magic related to life and souls?
>All the genius perks that you can get your hands into

And maybe even with that it might not be enough, but hey, with all of this I'm pretty sure that you could create your own soul-weapons.
>>
>>50665328
Soul shards of animals or mindless undead. Those aren't people.
>>
>>50664031
Wild Card said it's absolutely impossible to use Stars and Stones on yourself, even if you give it to a companion.
>>
>>50665341
Still souls m8.
>>
>>50665349
Got a quote on that? Because that seems to make little sense even for Wildcard.
>>
>>50665349
Wild Cards out of jump rulings are pretty retarded.
We know. You don't need to remind anyone.
>>
>>50665357
Not people souls, m8. I never said souls couldn't be copied, I said the souls of people couldn't be.
>>
>>50665339

>Be a Awakened Mage with Prime and Spirit at 5
can still get
>Here We Are (Undertale)
have it
>Metaphysical Biology, PhD (Evangelion)
went full Angel so I couldn't get that one
>Be a Binder, Cleric and Wizard of a high level
have a companion with that
>Mage fuckery in Anima might also help
can get it
>Be a Page of Heart and fuse with a Thief and Mage of any element (Blood and Light might help you) (Sburb)
morals prevent me from doing that
>Maybe high-enough DC magic related to life and souls?
can probably get it
>All the genius perks that you can get your hands into
pretty much done
>>
>>50665163
Go Void Session.

There, you're not required to win. Just to fight mid-tier enemies.

Winning is not that hard, anyway. You can even get the rings and stop the Black King without fighting, just by getting Jack and the Major as your companions and helping them a little so they can overthrow the two Monarchs for you.
>>
>>50665382
Endermen are capable of pretty sophisticated thought.
Of course this is Minecraft, but they're not dumb animals.
I'm pretty sure you can use them too.
>>
File: 51a571d10467270de11daca2afaef647.jpg (356KB, 2000x2056px) Image search: [Google]
51a571d10467270de11daca2afaef647.jpg
356KB, 2000x2056px
>>50665220
That sounds terrifyingly boring and dangerous, from the wiki description. I mean, I suppose I could, but it's a bit of a cop-out.

>>50665224
Does prototyping something destroy it, or just change it's form? I've never been clear on that.
>>
>>50665392
>morals prevent me from doing that

When I say fuse, I also mean something like have them give you their powers via any sharing method that you have.
>>
>>50665363
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45490937/#45498133
>>
>>50665411
>Does prototyping something destroy it, or just change it's form? I've never been clear on that.

Destroys it, but you can also get more copies of it.
>>
>>50665411
>Does prototyping something destroy it, or just change it's form? I've never been clear on that.
Prototyping something absorbs it into the kernalsprite. It's still around, it's just a spooky spirit now.
>>
>>50665363
Not him, but I found it on 4chan archive
>It's intended to be an absolute limit. Stars and Stones is meant to be used on other people, not you. I obviously can't stop you from figuring out a way around this, but in that specific case, it's like Sarda's magic - any people you give it to can use it on themselves, but not you.
That specific case was giving it to a companion with Lip Service.
>>
>>50665450
That seems incredibly petty and pointless, given anything you could have your companions might have too, so par for the course for Wildcard.

I guess we'll just need to use Real Eater or something.
>>
>>50665392
>morals prevent me from doing that

>Tera
>Morals
>>
File: stabbystab_zpsqyx1kagf.gif (462KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
stabbystab_zpsqyx1kagf.gif
462KB, 500x369px
>>50665411
>>50665224
Be careful not to prototype anything too god-like or powerful.

You don't want to have a Bec Noir in your session. Or an invincible Black King/Queen laughing at you.
>>
>>50665394
Pretty much, yeah. Careful not to let Jack get his hands on the Ring though.

That's bad news central, even if it only gets him basics.
>>
>>50665480
You don't have to keep shitposting, Timmy. You already drove him away.
>>
>>50665450

So he admits that other methods can be used to use it on yourself then. Although his ruling is still kinda stupid. He never quits being a asshole.
>>
File: Greetings!.gif (578KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
Greetings!.gif
578KB, 540x303px
So might be leaving soon to get a PS4 so I dunno if I'll be around for too much longer so I'll just poste the paste.

http://pastebin.com/JQxAbHKB

Missing the Spiritual Healing perk for Kirei since I forgot to do that and the Mystic Eyes ones since i haven't decided what I'm including as OC ones but it's otherwise done perk wise. Items are only half done.
>>
Would you all say that bravery and emotion control perks affect willpower?
>>
>>50665494
>prototype Sword of the Cross, Thor's Hammer, or a similar judgmental artifact
>laugh at the useless Underlings
>>
>>50665543
To a degree. It depends on what you're using your willpower for, but I think it would apply in most cases.
>>
>>50665528
How much does Wish Granting increase the cost of a spell?
>>
File: 32da9f7bc3da8edc72912f55ec76114e.jpg (544KB, 1500x2122px) Image search: [Google]
32da9f7bc3da8edc72912f55ec76114e.jpg
544KB, 1500x2122px
>>50665438
>>50665441
Huh. Okay, thanks. I think I'll use the Robot Butler from Fallout. Having impeccably polite, tea-toting enemies sounds like something I can deal with. Plus it'll give that Black King some class. Maybe.

I'll probably go to SBURB after Strike Witches, then Undertale. The whole point of this is to challenge my writing skills and SBURB is certainly going to do that. Besides, I keep staring at it. Might as well.

>>50665494
Yeah, I'll make sure to tell my Companions that. I've got a few dangerous things inside my Warehouse that shouldn't be put into this game.
>>
>>50665419
>When I say fuse, I also mean something like have them give you their powers via any sharing method that you have.

does That stuff count as magic or spirituality?
If it does, I have sacrificial bestowment, if it doesn't I absorbed Amazo in young justice.

I was kind of Planning on going either Knight of space or rage or thief or Prince of doom....
>>
Light Beam [200sp] – A trademark weapon of the Luminoth as their conflict with the Ing began to spiral out of control, this operates similarly to the plasma beam – high temperature beam of light that is good at piercing defenses. However, it is also the natural enemy of things that rely on the ‘dark’ or ‘absence of light’ for their power or their physical forms...it could perhaps even count as a ‘holy’ weapon in some worlds, depending on what you fight. Unlike the version the Luminoth use, this beam does not have limited ammunition and can be used at will.

Diffusion Missiles [200sp – Requires Missiles] – A unique weapon of destruction, currently still in prototype stages in the Galactic Federation R&D. In addition to the already potent destructive power of a missile, these missiles can actually be ‘charged’ with energy from the arm cannon. When fully charged, the missile will explode in a ‘wave’ of the chosen energies in an expanding explosion, enough to cover an entire room. This is a powerful but dangerous area of effect weapon, and is best used when you want everything else in the room frozen/on fire/electrocuted/dead. As a bonus, this comes with blueprints for modifying the standard-issue missiles and different types of explosives you can use in tandem with them...or even fluids or biological agents.
>>
>>50665589
Oh, that's a cool take on the Diffusion Missiles, letting them charge up with the beam upgrades. I like that.
>>
>>50665568
I'm just trying to compile a list of 'willpower' perks, but things aren't always so cut and dry.
What about perks that increase your motivation? I mean that's basically willpower, right?
>>
File: BlackKingSoulbot.gif (222KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
BlackKingSoulbot.gif
222KB, 650x450px
>>50665548
...And then have an 'Oh Fuck' moment when the Black King /can/ wield his variant?
>>
>>50665608
Should be, unless you're the sort of person to be motivated by really petty things.
>>
>>50665577
uh, a lot. Like, exponentially? We never get much detail but assume it's multiple times greater.
>>
>>50665619
But only the truly good can wield the Sword of the Cross. If that was the case, the Black King either wouldn't be able to use it or he would not be a threat because he is good.
>>
>>50665589
Okay, now I have to Import my Driver belt as my power Armor So that I can have missiles packed with cosmic energy i.e. friendship power!
>>
File: 12x black king.png (295KB, 763x1046px) Image search: [Google]
12x black king.png
295KB, 763x1046px
>>50665548
>Black King gets a sword made from the of scythe of the angel of death, Thorr's hammer and the demonic version of everything.

That's Paradox Space saying 'Fuck you kindly'.
>>
>>50665663
Just because he's good doesn't mean he's not going to fight you to the death. In fact, it'll be even worse if he can.
>>
>>50665548
>Not prototyping Kamidachi just to see what happens when one Kamidachi hits another.
>>
>>50665585
It's not magic at least. Sburb magic's distinct from Class/Aspect stuff.

Might count as spiritual stuff, not sure?

Amazo's probably a better bet though.
>>
File: Both.gif (976KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Both.gif
976KB, 350x263px
>>50665750
>pic related.
>>
>>50665585
>, if it doesn't I absorbed Amazo in young justice.
Are those your morals?

Poor Amazo was probably more intelligent that you and your companions.

Stop discriminating the robots.
>>
>>50665757
it was ruled that young justice Amazo can't copy magic stuff so that wouldn't help me with that,all my companions also have sacrificial bestowment. So if it's spiritual. We can all pool our classpects with each other.
>>50665788
Nope, it was ruled that Amazo in young justice was not a sapient being. and it's not like I haven't been a robot myself now and then.
>>
>>50665782
Is it at all possible to turn your past life solar into one of your third circle demons?

Also any chance of inner world allowing inactive companions to chill inside? Since demons that are citizens become subject to companion rules it would kind of suck to have to start evicting them after getting too many.
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>50665812
Oh. Just in case, I should note, you're only getting the individual classpects (not the crossed-streams Class-Class of Aspect-Aspect kinda stuff) if you're just sharing powers without complete fusing.

>>50665840
>Is it at all possible to turn your past life solar into one of your third circle demons?
Sure, yes?

They're mostly an imprint of memories and personality though. Grabbing the 'You Are Not Me' perk would probably help make them distinct enough to spin off in their own being.

>Also any chance of inner world allowing inactive companions to chill inside? Since demons that are citizens become subject to companion rules it would kind of suck to have to start evicting them after getting too many.
Hm... Feels like it risks of making it too good for its price. But it does sound like a good idea.
>>
>>50665840
Just place your House of Mystery/Secrets inside of yourself.
>>
>>50665528
Why did you nerf the magic core?
>>
>>50665949
Neat. I was planning to rebrand to not!Solar with primordial elements as a devil tiger, so I wanted Solar dude to stick around so we could bro it up more personally.
>>
>>50665528
>>50665995
She did, didn't she? Used to be B rank.
>>
>>50665949
>Hm... Feels like it risks of making it too good for its price. But it does sound like a good idea.
Maybe just make it so that your created life can hang out in there, counting your Coadjutor. Fits with the theme of Yozi being living landscapes populated by their descendants, and means that you can fill your Inner World with mini-civilizations without running into issues.
>>
>>50665949
yeah I figured that,I also figure that since I can externalize them all be able to mix them some other way. Also, can we keep stuff in our internal world?

also, where should I start looking for these Monstrances of Celestial Portion? I don't know anything about the setting...

deathlords aren't the YOZI right? I don't think I should be stealing from those people, but I have no idea how much trouble I will be in for screwing over the deathlords...
>>
>>50666017
That's a pretty great idea for Justice, I'm stealing it.
>>
>>50666040
The Neverborn are the dead primordials, the Deathlords are Solars killed in the Usurpation who swore service to the Neverborn in return for revenge.
>>
File: Chaotic Evil Wizards.gif (5MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Chaotic Evil Wizards.gif
5MB, 450x253px
>>50665528
>Jumper
>My future self wants to kill me

OK, since I'm an asshole, does that mean that I go so wrong that things turn bad enough that he has to fix mistakes with his time fuckery or he suddenly turns good after millions of years jumping?
>>
>>50665657
Hmm... The Second Magic essentially gives you the ability to constantly instantly refill your mana pool, right?
>>
>>50666062
so roughly an equal amount of trouble then?
>>
File: monstrance.png (945KB, 800x1389px) Image search: [Google]
monstrance.png
945KB, 800x1389px
>>50666040
Monstrances of Celestial Portion are artifacts that the Deathlords use to hold onto Abyssal Exaltations when they're not using them. Deathlords are the ghosts of the most evil First Age Solars who were empowered by the Neverborn, those Primordials that were killed in the War but are not dead while they can continually lie. So you'd find the Monstrances in the fortresses of the Deathlords, deep in the Underworld.

Pic related is a monstrance, by the way. It's a sinister-sounding word, but it actually comes from the same Latin root word as "demonstrate". It's a decorative element used by Catholics, the name was chosen for the religious associations, since they hold the corrupted divine soul-artifacts that are Abyssal Exaltations.
>>
>>50665528

I really like it. I've been on a Nasuverse kick latetly and this is grand. Quick question though does the grail mud mana replenish and if it does not, would dragon heart fill it?
>>
>>50665949
Would sharing and not fusing allow things like Time-Space or Lord-Muse in a single being?
>>
Annihilator Beam [200sp – Requires Light Beam and Dark Beam] – While the Ing and the Luminoth are opposed to each other by nature, their technology is frighteningly powerful when combined together. This is a testament to that. This weapon combines the best qualities of the Light and Dark Beam, in addition to having a rapid rate of fire and being able to ‘home in’ on targets without any input from the user, as if sensing what target is the most important to strike first. As a bonus, it has a much faster rate of fire, as well.

Dark Beam [200sp] – The corrosive and malevolent energy of the Ing has been harnessed by you, and does not suffer from limited ammunition, to boot. This darkened and foul beam acts similar to an acid, attaching to and burning through the flesh and metal of an unfortunate target...and it only gets worse should it come into contact with vital organs. The other benefit is that this focused energy, following the Ing ability to traverse dimensions, is that spatially displaced or dimensionally intangible beings can very much be hurt by this weapon. Woe onto them.
>>
>>50666123
I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of these ones.
>>
>>50666123
you're working your way up to the hyper beam right?or is that going to require a scenario ?
>>
>>50665812
>So if it's spiritual. We can all pool our classpects with each other.

Wow, mate. Color me surprised that you're erring on the reasonable side instead of vastly over-wanking a perk

But, uh...

Sacrificial Bestowment (SB) is not limited to spiritual powers.

>Sacrificial Bestowment can be used to give things other than your demon powers. They’ll put themselves into a nicely self-contained package, however. An Infamous Conduit Magatama would let someone charge from whatever your element is and use your basic ranged thing, but they’ll have to work to get the unique and esoteric stuff, and until they master it they 100% can’t do anything that you couldn’t. Magatama sort of teach the abilities contained inside to their user, in addition to them figuring tricks out themselves.

>D&D Wizard Magatama or FMA Alchemist Magatama work too, but the mastery rule is even more egregious in those cases, so you might want to teach them yourself for those things.
>>
>>50665528
How are you going to handle the True Magics, exactly?
>>
File: isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg (60KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
isidoros_by_golentan-d6p9ffd.jpg
60KB, 750x600px
>>50666027
...Yes. yes, that could work.

>>50666040
>Also, can we keep stuff in our internal world?
Yup.

>also, where should I start looking for these Monstrances of Celestial Portion? I don't know anything about the setting...
The Underworld. Look for the most terrible fortresses/the biggest piles of Soulsteel.

>deathlords aren't the YOZI right? I don't think I should be stealing from those people, but I have no idea how much trouble I will be in for screwing over the deathlords...
No, but they work for dead primordials, known as the Neverborn.

They're ancient Solar super-Ghosts, who have access to pretty much whatever Solar/Abyssal charms they need and are basically ridiculously overpowered.

>>50666093
Still probably better than trying to steal from the Yozi in the middle of Hell. Probably.

>>50666114
Yeah, the word doesn't actually mean anything bad.

But I'm pretty sure the Monstrances in Exalted are iron maiden/coffin type things. Since Solars can be imprisoned and tortured in them.

>>50666121
You could have the powers of (for example) both a Lord of Time and a Muse of Space in one being through sharing without problem, I think?

But they would not combine to become a Lord-Muse of Space-Time.
>>
File: 1340755967053.gif (396KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1340755967053.gif
396KB, 200x133px
>>50666205
True Magic for everyone!

People get angry and it becomes True Magic for no one.
>>
>>50666219
>But I'm pretty sure the Monstrances in Exalted are iron maiden/coffin type things. Since Solars can be imprisoned and tortured in them.
Oh yeah, good point. Well, there are other models of monstrance. Some models actually do have a little cabinet in them to put the sacrament in. So scale the monstrance up and you could fit a Solar inside that cabinet.
>>
>>50666219
thank you for your answers

>They're ancient Solar super-Ghosts, who have access to pretty much whatever Solar/Abyssal charms they need and are basically ridiculously overpowered.

so how do A rank Noble phantasms stack up against Solar/Abyssal charms because my understanding is that Solar/Abyssal charms are bullshit levels of OP
>>
>>50666219
>You could have the powers of (for example) both a Lord of Time and a Muse of Space in one being through sharing without problem, I think?

>But they would not combine to become a Lord-Muse of Space-Time.

Would temporary fusions (like Gem Fusing or Potara Earrings) work for the combined powers or does it need to be a permanent fusion?
>>
>>50666219

Still cool enough. I guess I can made another combo featuring more passive things...
>>
>>50666243
That's what I'm afraid of.
>>
>>50666198
Thanks for clarifying that, but speaking of sacrificial bestowment How many demonic slugs
do you think can reasonably fit inside a Human sized brain without causing any problems? I'm asking because one of the reasons I'Been a Bit shy of going all out with it is I don't know how Many things I can Bestow at once
>>
>>50666219
What if... you ate their soul?
>>
>>50666317
I'd say one, probably. One's probably going to be the most efficient way to do it, too. Otherwise they'll take forever to upgrade a few powers instead of constantly upgrading one. I still wouldn't want to chance it, though.
>>
>>50666243
>True magic for everyone!
>Shitstorming

>Fine, no true magic for anyone!
>Shitstorming

>...
>True magic for some, imaginary waifus for others!
>Thunderous cheering
>>
>>50666260
It's actually not particularly hard for a jumper to kill a Deathlord, if they're doing it right. See, while Exalted charms can be powerful, they tend not to have the best range. And even the strongest Deathlord has finite amounts of Essence to spend on their defenses. An army of drones constantly airstriking a Deathlord from outside the range of any of his counteratttacks could wear him down. At least, if he's letting his pride get the better of him and not just retreating to regroup and send assassins after you. But pride is the sin of most of the Deathlords, so that's more plausible than it sounds. The Exalted setting is mostly built on characters being too arrogant to win conflicts the practical way.
>>
>>50665528
Does Black Grail give you Sakura's element and regeneration?
Does Average One give you increased potential along with everything else?
>>
File: Lord English's components.png (268KB, 1280x777px) Image search: [Google]
Lord English's components.png
268KB, 1280x777px
>>50666326
You explote because they're incompatible.

Or not. I don't know where Mardukth got that ruling, Lord English is a fusion of some aspects that he bans as a fusion.
>>
>>50666172
>Hyper Beam

Not going to bother with endgame, super-circumstantial weapons. Fiddle with Metroid DNA and the Enhancement System if you want to make your own version. Or copy Samus' after Super Metroid before it disappears in the void-of-lost-equipment.

Nova Beam [400sp] – Where did you get this?! This sort of weapon is not normally designed for power armor – its regular use is as a MINING TOOL. Regardless, this powerful jade beam with a hell of a kickback to it can best be summarized as ‘the angry cousin of a Charge Beam and Plasma Beam’ - if you hit someone’s head with this, it won’t be there anymore. Entire limbs and sheets of reinforced building material can be shredded like paper by this beam...and that’s before you even charge it up! Be careful where you point it, okay?
>>
>>50666444
So many things I want to buy, so little CP.
>>
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
>>50665528
>Be careful when you run into it because sometimes a quiet step and ho lead aren't enough.
>ho lead

Typo, presumably.
>>
>>50666505
I need ho lead to kill pimp fae.
>>
>>50666408
I've got a homing rapidfire jailbreaker GBE,a Extremely potent magical chainsword that absorbs other swords ,a companion who can make A rank Noble phantasms, anda shield that Is both indestructible and reflects Attacks that would not destroy it,a Inexhaustible supply of Alpha lanterns,and a anti-planetary spec LoT would Any of those work?
>>
>>50666533
don't you mean ho cold iron?
>>
>>50666123
New anti-Scion weapon?
>>
File: 1440900568641.png (95KB, 600x177px) Image search: [Google]
1440900568641.png
95KB, 600x177px
How big a deal is living for millennia without memory enhancement?
>>
>>50666562
no, the new anti-Scion weapon is in FLCL of all places
>>
File: Tavrisplode.gif (220KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tavrisplode.gif
220KB, 650x450px
>>50666260
Solars are bullshit. Elder Solars even moreso. Abyssals are the same, except better at killing things, worse at everything else.

...Let me put it this way. Elder Solars have one Charm that lets them grapple things of /any/ size, including beings so vast that something the size of the entirety of Creation is more like a finger than anything. They have a Melee charm that just lets them pick how much damage they do with their strike. Letting them cut through anything and cut stright through mountain and stuff. They've got conceptually perfect defences, and a charm that means they can never get suprised by any attack.

And then Abyssals (and thus Deathlords) are still better at killing things.

But >>50666408 is also right. They're not /that/ hard to kill, if you're not being stupid and engaging them in personal combatt

>>50666283
>Would temporary fusions (like Gem Fusing or Potara Earrings) work for the combined powers or does it need to be a permanent fusion?
Gem Fusing would... probably work fine? As I understand it, the result's also sorta a new being, so that might muddle it a bit?

Potara Earrings would just work, since I think those fuse minds as well as bodies. (though I thought those were the /permanent/ fusing method of DBZ? With the dance thing being the temporary version?)

>>50666326
Depends. Are they now fused into one being with your mind/soul, or can you just manifest their powers or something?

If the former, you get a Lord-Muse of Space-Time. If the latter, you're a Lord of Time that can also use Muse of Space powers.

>>50666420
I got it from the Sprite-splosions?

It's not like it's a solid rule forbidding it. Just a mention that fusing incompatible things through /Sprite/ fusion specifically has a good chance of blowing up.

Lord English is many things. But a Sprite, he is not. (well, maybe through Arquiusprite)
>>
>>50666541
If you can keep the firepower coming, from a long distance away, you've got a shot. Don't get into melee. Deathlords will destroy you in melee. And be prepared for them to have a second form when you kill the first one. There's a necromancy spell called "Birth of Sanity's Sorrow" (it spells out BoSS, get it?) that gives a necromancer a JRPG-style second form to their fight. They can only do it once, though, so you'll only have the two forms to deal with.
>>
File: 090.jpg (66KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
090.jpg
66KB, 320x290px
>>50666577
>>
>>50666585
... What?
>>
>>50666562
It's a cannon. That can fit on your arm. It'd hit him, but it basically be the entity equivalent of a tick-bite.
>>
>>50666562
Don't make me start drinking anon.

It's not remotely 5 pm.
>>
>>50666577
You'll forget a whole lot of stuff.
Probably won't have to deal with age related memory conditions like going senile, but forgetting what your family looks like is a very real possiblity.
>>
>>50666589
>though I thought those were the /permanent/ fusing method of DBZ? With the dance thing being the temporary version?
Yeah, you're right, for some reason I thought you actually needed the Earrings for the dance to work.
>>
>>50666598
Gibson EB-0, 1961 Model - 300 CP
Only comes in a bright, cherry red color. This is almost certainly a copy of the real thing, but no less powerful for being so. Infused with a sliver of Atomsk’s true power, this
bass guitar is a weapon few beings can withstand being struck by. Armor of any thickness is no barrier to the might of this weapon. Beings with sufficient strength will find themselves able to cleave chunks off starships with this terrifying weapon. As with the
others, it is utterly unbreakable and will withstand any level of punishment. Should you happen to lose it or have it stolen, it will appear in your Warehouse the next day.
>>
>>50666589
Arquiusprite is supposed to be a Prince/Heir and it did not exploded.

Unless you count that as undesirable result. Although best girl said that he was the best thing ever.

Wasn't the Spritesplosion related to incompatible personalities rather than classaspects?
>>
>>50665528
Magic Core seems like kind of weak for a capstone, considering servants can buy A ranked Mana anyways for much cheaper. Mythical Visage has a similar issue.
>>
>>50666636
Could you use a cheat mode blue feather to shove Scion in your GoB that you got Gilgamesh to give you with Sacrificial Bestowment?
>>
>>50666660
God damn That's a good one
>>
>>50661980
Obligatory when.

Actually, does it even have enough content for a jump? Might end up doing it, maybe. Probably not.
>>
>>50666660
I dunno about that. 24 hours for a full mana recovery no matter how much magic you need is pretty fucking fantastic.
The C rank mana is the secondary feature in my opinion.

But that's probably because it lets you nearly double your mana capacity every day with leaky limiter so I'm biased.
>>
>>50666599
If it hits the real him then it'll still do more damage to him than literally anything else, especially if you combine it with some of those other sexy beam weapons. Or reverse-engineer it and make it into an anti-ship weapon.

>>50666653
...How does that help?

>>50666636
Chug, motherfucker.
>>
Are Alola pokemon valid for the Pokemon jump now, or do we need to wait until a Sun Moon jump comes out? Are all the Alola pokemon going to cost 200 CP because they're out of region?
>>
in the hero bbs jump can you switch classes in your journey like be a rouge for a year then a mage then a warrior
>>
>>50666719
Yes, no, yes.
Or you could just go catch them yourself in case you didn't want to pay 200cp.
>>
>>50666719
They're out of region, yeah. Except the starters. But you could always go travel to Alola. Or pay to choose your region.
>>
>>50666713
read it again. Did you not see the "Armor of any thickness is no barrier to the might of this weapon" part? it'll hurt him. It will not protect you, but it will hurt him
>>
>>50666741
You still need to kill a planet-sized being using that.

And it doesn't says that it crosses dimensions.
>>
>>50666741
He's not armored, though. He's an extradimensional entity projecting an extremely tiny portion of himself through a one-way portal. No matter how hard you hit him, the max you can do per hit is one human body mass.
>>
>>50666719
>do we need to wait until a Sun Moon jump comes out
Is that actually happening, or is it just something people are talking about without actually doing anything?
>>
>>50666703
The main issue I have is that both perks are pretty redundant with the supplement skills. The fact that they are generally more expensive just makes it a bit worse.
>>
>>50666719
>Sun/Moon Jump
Aside from the massive Reeing you'd get trying to make any new pokemon jump, you'd probably have more luck with something like a Pokemon Manga jump, given that the current one is Games/TV. Or the Pokemon Card Game or something.
>>
>>50666735
I'd have to Kalos since Alola is only connected to the same world as Kalos, yes? Actually aren't Kalos and Alola in a completely different universe from the rest of the locations?
>>
>>50666703
>double your mana capacity every day with leaky limiter

What.
>>
>>50666763

>>50666774
fair enough.
>>
>>50666703
Remind me, please, where is leaky limiter from?
>>
>>50666792
People still think leaky limiter doubles your mana for some reason.
>>
>>50666789
No. Grimsley, Wally, Cynthia, Red and Green all show up in SM. You'll notice that's ever region except Johto. The artbook also mentions that this Grimsley is appearing 2 years after BW2. Even if they're in a different reality, all the same places are there.
>>
>>50666811
Mushoku Tensei
>>
>>50666785
>Pokemon Card Game

It should probably be based off the GB (and GBC) game(s), as those (IIRC) have actual plots and stuff.
>>
>>50666785
>Pokemon Card Game
I would totally be down with a TCG jump.
>>
>>50666779
Nope. Some folks chatted about a second version of the Jump that'd let you be a breeder, photographer, or something similar, but it got shouted down.
>>
>>50666781
Maybe my memory is just bad, but I don't recall anything in the Servant Supplement specifically for regenerating mana faster. You're right that the way the perk presents itself, the supposed main draw is worse, but I agree with anon in that the regen itself makes up for it.
>>
>>50666781
That's true, but I'm pretty sure the Supplement was getting revamped as well.
That and you can buy it without being a servant, which is key for saving precious SP.

>>50666792
Leaky limiter from Mushoko tensei. If you use your mana, then you get that much more room.
Basically the MC was doing that sort of thing until he got too old, however with leaky limiter you never hit that point and can do it forever.
It doesn't help with mana regen though so it's slow going normally.
>>
>>50666789
ORAS is in the same continuity for sure, and a version of all the other games occurred. Which makes me wonder which Mega N would have had.
>>
File: god frog.png (197KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
god frog.png
197KB, 500x281px
>>50666645
Well, either would work. As long as it's a full fusing, permanent or not.

>>50666656
Yeah, it was related to personalities for Tavrisprite. And Fefetasprite blew up because confusion on who to listen to...

Though classpects are related to personalities too, and with Arquiusprite there's the consideration of Equius being a shitty Heir who developed nothing Void-y before dying. Though I guess that's sorta appropriate for his classpect, receiving nothing?

It seemed to make sense to me? Again, it's not really intended as a solid rule, just a cautionary thing.
>>
>>50666779
I don't know. On one hand making it isn't that hard, since there are a lot of backgrounds that you can use, like Breeder, Trainer, Coordinator, Team ??? Member, Detective, and so on and so forth. The Sun Moon also adds in some new mechanics, so there are plenty of new perks and items that can be introduced. Things like Pokken can be addressed by having a separate option for Pokemon or something in the Ferros league. Sun/Moon probably can't cover Re-Burst's niche though.

I think most people are afraid to claim it because of what >>50666785 said, since a lot of the older folks would probably REEE at the thought of anything undermining the original pokemon jump. Any other jump is fine, just not Pokemon.
>>
>>50666843
You'll find out in 5 or 6 years.
>>
Nasu Sexy Times Talk seems like a one hundred CP drawback. Maybe make a "People Die if They are Killed" one too though.
>>
>>50666843
Speaking of, if you roll Hoenn for your region, could you choose whether you get R/S/E or ORAS?
>>
>>50666827
That's what I meant, yes. Unless we go with the precedent of the Youtube Jump and have a Tabletop Games Jump.
>>
>>50666872
You have zero reason to go to RSE unless you want to gimp yourself with no megas.
>>
>>50666872
The pokemon jump is sort of a gestalt of games and anime so I'd imagine you could choose.
>>
>>50666833
Was it shouted down with anything actually legit, or were people just shouting at it because they could? I don't see what reason for people to not make another one if there are sufficiently different things in it.
>>
>>50666859
>implying they won't have some random new super mechanic.

Not that I'm sure what it'd be, but I'd laugh if they had the alternate modes again and there was some kind of official Nuzlocke support or some shit.
>>
>>50666896
>I don't see what reason for people to not make another one
You can't make a second jump for the same setting unless it's in an entirely different universe, time period, or is set up with that weird faction thing, and even those ask for permission.
>>
>>50666923
>ask for Permission

>implying - if anyone can even remotely find QS - he'll give permission
>>
File: Teddy.png (22KB, 820x300px) Image search: [Google]
Teddy.png
22KB, 820x300px
Right so I'm about to start my Infernal Native Chain, but I feel I should cover some things about how it's gonna work.

First of all this is gonna be based on an actual Infernal character I am playing right now, rather than just being someone I make up. This in and of itself comes with problems, because he has bonuses that aren't covered in the jump.
Like two ST made Artifacts he's gained, and the 5-dot Manse(and 5-dot ally Intelligence within it) I paid good points for in-game. Because of this I am just going to assume they come with him for this chain, but other than that I will TRY to build it accurate to his abilities.

Also whereas with Justice I just choose where I go, and with Gamer I accept tosses on a first-come first-served basis, for Stalwart Tiger I am gonna do a roll-system. I'll accept 8 Tosses, and then roll for them, and then move on.
>>
>>50666942
So you don't make it.
>>
>>50666896
No touching Quicksilver's stuff is a large part of it, especially since he's about as gone as you can get without an heroing so you can't even try to get his blessings.

And he didn't intend for Jumpchain to go this way at all, lol.
>>
>>50666953
And if he's not here, then that means there's nobody to get pissy if someone makes it.
>>
>>50666969
Approximately 98% of the thread will explode if you try.
It won't get on the drive.
So don't waste your time.
>>
>>50666946
Sounds cool. Also, you should totally put one of the Gundam jumps in your roll list.
Any particular reason for the name "Stalwart Tiger"?
>>
File: 1447454122361.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447454122361.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>50665528
>Taking this perk with Worm Farm allows you to count, if they are the same type of familiar as what you have chosen here, every 'Worm' in your farm as being part of this perk's effects.
> every 'Worm' in your farm

Mmm, that capitalization, tho.
>>
>>50666896
It basically boils down to the same rules that keep us from making replacement jumps for any other setting. There's no real way to spin it to not be a replacement jump, so it's not happening.

Not until someone makes a Pokemon Breeder iPhone Farmville clone, that is.
>>
>>50667031
That's his name, Stalwart Tiger of the Sagacious Dawn.
>>
>>50667040
I'm made of Worm_Anons
>>
>>50666912
Wait, no, I forgot the obvious thing - Truth and Ideals forms and/or moves. Alternately, I wouldn't be shocked they had different forms for different versions. Like in Black Patrat adapted to cities vs. White's normal plains Patrat or something.
>>
>>50666946
M'kay, sounds cool?

The artifacts are presumably just stuff he takes along from there, so that Manse's the only real houserule-y thing.

Out of curiosity, any write-up of what those Artifacts are? And what kind of Manse would qualify as a 5-dot Ally?
>>
>>50667087
Does that perk multiply your best-girl status exponentially?
>>
>>50667118
Obviously. It also makes me very bullyable.
>>
Scan Visor [Free] – A very basic but helpful tool, almost considered mandatory on long journeys into alien planets. This scans an individual object or person and gives you some basic, cursory details about the item in question. Even better, if the armor has access to a larger intelligence network or any sort of long-term data banks, it can draw fairly accurate conclusions and guesses about the scanned object by comparing it to observations the data provides – or even a complete dossier, if you can access one. How handy is that?
>>
>>50667031
Exalted characters truly exemplify the Aerith and Bob trope.
>>
>>50667095
It's a Sword and a Crown. Sword was actually gained by another player, who I will be spending points to bring along as a companion, via diplomacy with a Fae. The Fae twisted their own story into becoming a "blade of despair", it's normally just a powerful Daiklave but it has some potent abilities when I can convince it to work with me.

Crown was made by an ST made 3-third circle soul of Malfias, he can be summoned into Creation 'naturally' under specific circumstances, wherein he hands the person who caused it a crown that has some pretty good buffs and then goes around Creation, with what little time he has, handing out 'old' crowns he's made to the rightful decedents of the person who earned it. It grants some buffs to leading people, and on Calibration can do a variant of the SWLiHN charm to Shape the land, though it needs a lot of successes, but previous successes can be melded together so you can make changes over a couple of years.

As for the manse? I paid good points for The Transient Blossom of the Emerald Dawn, from Ink Monkeys.
>>
>>50665528
>Wish Granting lets you do whatever you want if you can supply the ungodly high amounts of needed energy
>DC magic work on a vaguely defined "cost" system
>Upcoming DC Occult jump has a perk, The Moving Hand Writes, I think, that makes it so someone else pays the cost for your magic

>Jumper grants their own, mind-breakingly powerful wish
>The cost is unleashing a Darkseid-level evil upon the world
>Jumper goes "not my problem, lol" and heads to a new world

Is this a thing that could happen? Could you live with yourself, unleashing this much suffering?
>>
>>50667215
It still has to be magecraft presumably so you won't be able to truly impossible effects.
>>
File: Ancient-Weapons-The-Sling-3.jpg (34KB, 652x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Weapons-The-Sling-3.jpg
34KB, 652x300px
Would it be reasonable to fanwank that because slings/stoning/catapults have been used as weapons for ages, that gems would count as fancier versions for the purposes of the Armsfusion Crafter?
>>
File: No sense of right and wrong.jpg (28KB, 195x234px) Image search: [Google]
No sense of right and wrong.jpg
28KB, 195x234px
>>50667215
Yes.
>>
>>50667269
Maybe if you cut them to a shape ideal for slinging.
>>
>>50667269
Maybe. But it'd be more solid if you picked up an actual fighting style/magic system that used gems in general as weapons/foci. Like Fate, for example.
>>
>>50667269
Use the gems to kill a couple of tall people first, just to be safe.
>>
>>50667215
DC magic still needs magical energy to function, so you'd need to gather up mind bogglingly large amounts of power for such a spell. And then exponentially more if you use it with Wish Granting. At that, point, you can probably accomplish whatever you want WITHOUT creating a Darkseid level evil. But hey, to each their own.
>>
>>50667269
With telekinesis, anything is a weapon.

Checkmate, nerfwhores.
>>
>>50667328
But what if I want to create another Darkseid?
>>
>>50667182
Huh, neat.

>The Transient Blossom of the Emerald Dawn
Ah.

...Yes, I now remember you mentioned that before. Should've known.

That's a bit above the standard 5-Dot Manse, what with the whole being a Geomantic Nexus with huge Manse-network and being a Synergistic Overmind.

But sure, still a fixed in place Manse. Wonder how Ruvelia the 2nd (or whatever) would react to Jumping.
>>
Intel Connection [100sp] – The short version of this is that your armor is now capable of communicating with a network. Or as some humans would say, ‘you have wi-fi’. Your armor can mentally access the Internet or any public equivalent with a thought, and gives you something to do on slow exploration days. Has a planetary range and can be toggled at will. The armor automatically filters out all viruses, though try not to be distracted by pictures of your favorite bounty hunter when you’re seconds away from entering a firefight.

Thermal Visor [100sp] – An easy way to deal with most rudimentary stealth systems or those hiding in the dark? Thermal sensors. This changes the user’s view into a heat-based detection system, warm objects and living beings appearing a bright orange, while everything else is a shade of purple. Can be modified for better color coordination to suit the user. Using this in a volcano or a hot area is a bad idea.
>>
>>50667341
Hey, I'm not here to judge your taste in waifus, anon.
>>
>>50667345
That's why I paid to make it a 5-dot Ally to be honest, just paying for a Manse didn't seem fair.
>>
File: narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg (31KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg
31KB, 300x363px
>>50667351
>1st spoiler
>implying

Okay, Mr. NoFun. I'll try.
>>
>>50667351

2nd spoiler

Do we really have to pay for every individual sensor setting man?
>>
File: Swlihn.gif (182KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Swlihn.gif
182KB, 800x624px
>>50667385
Makes sense.

I shall eagerly await builds for this then.
>>
>>50666958
>>50666969
>Quicksilver
>gone

Pick one and only one.
The guy never left, he just doesn't put a name on except to post exactly once on Christmas Day, troll occasionally, and rarely, drop a jump.

If you've been here a while, odds are you've talked to him in thread at least once without realizing it.
>>
>>50667328
Wait what? The way you explained it before, we don't have to deal with the price of magic outside the initial jumps? Also, doesn't the price vary with the spell, with some requiring energy, some requiring a symbolic or live sacrifice.
>>
>>50667469
That's pretty cool actually. Are you Quicksilver?
>>
>>50667469
I remember when he dropped the Doom 2016 jump. That was a fun day.
>>
>>50667510
>The way you explained it before, we don't have to deal with the price of magic outside the initial jumps?
You don't have to deal with the passive price of magic making your life miserable. You still have to pay the cost of specific spells. A lot of them are just magical energy, but some require other payments as well.

>Also, doesn't the price vary with the spell, with some requiring energy, some requiring a symbolic or live sacrifice.
Yeah, but they're all going to need magical energy to function.
>>
File: A Sun of my very own.jpg (92KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
A Sun of my very own.jpg
92KB, 428x750px
>>50667454
Exalted:Infernals- I will try to be as accurate as possible in his drawbacks/perks. Obviously he isn't here for just 10 years, this is trying to keep track of his deeds.
0/2100
Caste:Slayer(Malfias)
Favored:SWLiHN
Noble-He is a King
Free Infernal Governance
Discount Peer of Hell
Cult Leader- He converted his people to Yozi worship, it's a DAMN fine start.
Warrior's Mettle
Discount The King Is Here
Free Beautiful and Terrible
The Inner World- Not gonna lie, the following perks are not normal for him, since he plays by the normal game rules, but I love them too much to ignore, sorry.
Descending Hierarchy
Heart and Soul
Aegis of the Overlord- This is pretty close to the Artifact Armor I planned on having him craft, though that's made out of his personal MM "Black Steel"
Free Unwoven Coadjutor- Almathein Noybi(ST made first-circles, like like LotR Orcs) Citizen
Coven- Sweet Silence of the Howling Hurricane(Scourge, favors Kimbery, god damn insane and creepy as fuck)

Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain+100- He's pretty hammy.
Omen Weather+100- Not yet, but he's pretty close to causing this.
A Hellish Rival+200- Fucking Fiends.
Demon Hunters+200- He did kinda convert a nation to Yozi Worship, burn down a City-state and leave behind Yozi statues, and Shape the land and make two new gods because of it.
Return of the Inferal Jumper+300- This is stretching it, really stretching it, but it fits the story I want for him
Guard Duty+300- As does this.

I didn't get EVERYTHING that suits him, since that would require Vitrolic Craftsman, upgraded Beautiful and Terrible, and (later on) the Sorcery perk, and hopefully his Lunar Mate. But that's because of my spending all of my CP on the Inner World/Demons perks, which is my own damn fault. But it's Close enough. I'll try to get out a story post next. No promises on Quality.
>>
So, the Ruby Eyes from Infernals have a cool feature -- they adjust perfectly to fit your eye-sockets when you attune them. I don't really care too much about their actual function, though. What jumps offer a way to eventually make prosthesis that perfectly fit the wearer, mystical attunement or otherwise?
>>
>>50667390
RIP Anon.
>>50667425
I need your points to buy a new moon, man. I'm poor. It's sort of compensated by the fact visors are dirt cheap in comparison to armor subsystems.

X-Ray Visor [100sp] – This visor is a little unconventional, but it is no less effective. The visor allows the user to view things that exist outside of the visible spectrum of light, as well as the skeletal structure of nearby living beings. Doesn’t come with any sort of radiation risk for the user or those it views, so don’t worry about it.

Echo Visor [100sp] – This visor creates a visual ‘echolocation’ system, allowing you to track objects and creatures through the sounds they make, visually appearing as ‘ripples’ in your vision. Excellent for detecting...well, noise. Sensitivity can be adjusted.

Dark Visor [100sp] – A unique invention during the war with the Ing, the Luminoth created this detection system to deal with their dimensional adversaries. This visor allows you to clearly view things that exist in spatial or dimensional distortions between the reality you’re currently in, and the one it is currently ‘close’ to. Also good at spotting possible rifts or portals that can be tapped into to lead to said dimension.
>>
>>50667552
So the deal with DC magic is that there is always a cost in magical energy for a spell, which sacrifices/rituals/chants/whatever can reduce but not fully eliminate?
>>
This might be a weird thing to say but doesn't it seem like there are more girls on /JC/ than on /cyoag/?
>>
Limit goes away post-jump for Infernals, right? How does that affect charms that cause the Infernal to gain Limit? Like, if I took Memory Poison Mastery, would I be able to effortlessly resist using Golden Years Tarnished Black on any happy reminiscence since it wouldn't increase my Limit to do so? Or would it just eat into my Willpower, instead?
>>
still making stands, how does this look?
Opening Breakdown
appearance : a chrome cyborg skeleton overgrown with thorny roses, leaves persistent afterimages every half second Although this is not a reflection of its speed, in its second form it appears as a pair of golden headphones bearing the word justice sculpted to resemble a stylized sun
Power - B<->N/A
Speed - A<->N/A
Range - C<->N/A
Durability - C<->E
Precision - A
Potential - A
Opening Breakdown's first mode seems fairly moderate for a punch ghost but it's true Power
is when it activates its second mode in which it covers the user's ears preventing them access to normal hearing but instead whispering extremely useful precognitive and telepathic insights into his opponent, such as their general weak points or the limits of their stand.
>also, the reference is obvious, right?
>>
>>50667702
In Exalted the rules for limit break when you don't actually have a great curse equivalent just makes you burn a permanant willpower point for a while.
It takes forever to get it back but you don't get emotional breakdowns or nukage.

So rather than eating your will directly you only get will damage from getting 10 points of limit.
Of course that assumes that infernals work the same way as everyone else. They aren't really supposed to be able to get rid of torment.
>>
>>50667648
Sort of. You can draw magical energy from ritualistic sacrifice or something and use that to power a spell, but that's different from the actual cost associated with some of them.

For instance, in JLD Zatanna and Constantine cast a powerful curse. The curse needed magical energy to work, but it also took erased Constantine's memory of ever having loved Zatanna and the possibility of him ever loving her again, which was a seperate price from the energy needed to cast the spell.
>>
>>50667597
>Not just waifung a moon
I'm sure there's at least one crazy enough to follow you and be imported into Soul Eater.
>>
>>50667733
Fair enough. I can just not buy that charm. There are plenty of other great enhancers to Golden Years Tarnished Black. It's such a horrible and monstrous charm, and I absolutely love it.
>>
File: Party Time.jpg (42KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Party Time.jpg
42KB, 480x320px
>>50667568
When I was a child my father would tell me a great many things. About how it was my Duty to rule over our people, with a fair but firm hand, and to see them prosper. About how our families' right to rule was Divine in nature, given to us by the Crow-God. About how a man conducts himself in battle and in diplomacy.
He died when I was ten years old, killed by the fucking cannibals who roam the frozen lands. I took my throne at fifteen years old. I nearly lost it when I was sixteen to that fucking Solar, servant of the "traitor" as the Yozi called him. The Crow God who protected my people for generations had sided with him, the traitor. He imprisoned me after our battle, and in that dark dungeon is when Almathein came to me. Clad in armor, and with an almost palpable aura of strength, he made me an offer. My crown, by rightful Rule, and the nature of the True Divinity of Creation, in return for kneeling before the True Gods.
The Yozi, Malfias and Ligier in particular, granted me what I had wanted most. My Rule, and the power to enforce it. When I returned to my people it was to bring them back to the fold, and to bring them to worship the Yozi. They loved me, and they came to love Malfias and Ligier most of all the Yozi. Eventually, after some conquest to gather more forces, I returned to Bastion, the citadel of that damned Solar, and we fought once more. His death was stolen from me by a damned Sidereal. But the city burned, I would not have it in my lands, my Kingdom. Instead I used my crown, given to me by Mortarion the King of Excellence, to Shape the lands, make them better and more fertile, and grow my own great city. It was beautiful.

But soon more war came calling, and a Rival appeared in the North, a Fiend and his pet Malefactor, who sought to undermine me. And so did the investigators of Heaven, and some detachments of Dragonblooded.

Part 2 incoming
>>
>>50667785
I need to crunch the numbers and account for the discounts for armor subsystems, along with freebies, but there's a non-zero chance the starting suit budget will become 1500.
>>
>>50667597
Will you at least give us more Suit Points and/or change the CP -> SP buy to be at least 1:2 and/or have a lot of drawbacks and a high drawback cap?
>>
File: GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif (17KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
GladoSWhoLivesinHerName.gif
17KB, 800x331px
>>50667568
>Not gonna lie, the following perks are not normal for him, since he plays by the normal game rules, but I love them too much to ignore, sorry.
>I didn't get EVERYTHING that suits him...
Fair enough. Could just have the Inner World/Demons perks activate as he starts jumping or when he goes Devil-Tiger.

>>50667702
Yeah, no Torment (though an optional version would be there).

And >>50667733 has the right of it.

...Though you could still use an Act of Villainy to get rid of those Limit gains.

>>50667792
Story time!

Not bad. He seems like angry guy. Which makes sense, since Slayer.
>>
I was wondering about the monster origin in Justice League Dark. Does anyone know if we can purchase more than one type of monster, or is it only one type kinda thing?
>>
So, what normally happens to a Manse when you remove a hearthstone? What happens to a Warehouse attachment Manse when you remove the hearthstone?

Am I pretty much screwed in terms of Manses if I don't purchase one in the Infernals jump, or could I make more in the future? Would it be worth taking the Hearthstone of any Manses I make and then planting them on leylines in future jumps?
>>
>>50667875
You can purchase multiple.

I think I put that in the notes? I if not, I need to do so.
>>
>>50667756
>Not just waifung a moon
Did that once in an Avatar The Last Airbender jump. Then she died. It was rough, buddy.
>>
File: Vertical_Square.gif (1MB, 270x151px) Image search: [Google]
Vertical_Square.gif
1MB, 270x151px
>>50653785
Jump #2 Sword Art Online
Origin: Beta (-50) I ain't casul

Flourishes (Free)
My Quest Senses Are Tingling (Free) Will adventure for food and money.
Tutorial (-100) Time to git gud.
Like Riding a Bike (-150) This'll pay off a lot.
APM Intensifies (-300) Reflexes + Speed = Happy fun time
Sword Skills (-300) Look, pic related. It's cool, kay?

Digital Projection Helmet (Free) Interesting, very interesting
Load Out (Free) Going to be useless in a week, probably sooner.
Teleport Crystal (-50) Get out of Dodge.
Healing Crystal (-50) Better than nothing.

Plans: Prevent Beta Tester and regular divide and help newbies survive the first month.
>>
>>50667925
"Well, this concludes the meeting I believe." Not bad, Diabel. Guess I'll try to save you too.

"Is this seat taken?" came a rough voice from my right. A man with stern eyes, neatly trimmed gray hair save for a long lock over one eye, and dressed in whiteish armor stared back at me. No point in being mean at this point so I shook my head and returned to watching the spectacle.

"I have something to say!" screamed a spiked redhead as he scrambled down the steps to the center. Ah, here comes pineapple to ruin everything. Can't wait. His speech was ehh. Lots of pathos and blaming another party. Not bad but not good either. Oh, who am I kidding, it was awful.

Now this is the part where Agil goes down an- Screw it, I'll do it. Might as well try to get good at this. Or, I would have if someone didn't clamp down on my arm when I tried to rise. Turning back to my neighbor, his eyes had a calculating glint as he shook his head. Curious, the CPC didn't trigger from thi-

"You're wrong!" exclaimed someone else, and unless
Wait, what, that's not Agil.

"The Beta testers didn't abandon us!" the guy yelled, with more emotion in his voice, "One of them saved me and my party!"

Taking the brief shocked silence as a sign to go on, "My party, we got into some trouble early, a field boss you know? Thought it was the end of us." He gestured wildly, "But then out of nowhere, this player comes in and wipes the thing. It had to be a beta tester, no one would be so good. They gave a healing crystal to Eric, who was low on health, and then told us some easy quests were with good loot."

(1/2)
>>
File: Kirigaya.Kazuto.full.1725459.jpg (435KB, 900x787px) Image search: [Google]
Kirigaya.Kazuto.full.1725459.jpg
435KB, 900x787px
>>50667944
Huh, someone remembered me. Didn't expect that.

He paused briefly before saying, "So no I don't believe you." And this was the sign, other people needed to rush to the defense of the beta testers.

More and more players stood up and talked about friendly beta testers that helped them out until practically half of the stadium was standing and shouting their lungs out. Then for the clincher, the person I expected to talk held up a book and quietly said, "Have you seen this book? It's information about the game, from beta testers. They're not out to get us."

"Have faith," he calmly said, "No act of kindness is ever wasted, especially in this situation."

Silence ensued between the two of us and I didn't feel like saying it.

"You know, this beta tester they spoke of matches your description"

"Really?" Now where do you plan on going with this, friend?

"Am I mistaken?" Again, with that smile, "No matter, when the guilds become available, I plan on starting one. Would you like to join?"

So that's it. Well, at least I'm sure he's not Laughing Coffin.

"Ah, forgive me, I didn't tell you my name." The familiar knight continued, "My name is Heathcliff, pleased to meet you."

Oh. OH.

(2/2)
>>
File: Climb that Waterfall.jpg (77KB, 1145x697px) Image search: [Google]
Climb that Waterfall.jpg
77KB, 1145x697px
>>50667568
>>50667792
>That wall of text.
I should have spaced that out better.

Thankfully Heaven's bureaucracy is hell and they did not send over much to me, and my lands were far from the Dragonblooded's strongholds. Especially with The Bull farther south than me, and closer to them. This gave me time to secure my influence in my lands, like bringing the Gods to heel, and destroying the cannibal tribes.

But time must pass, and my story grows long. As the years passed so too did my strength grow, and the strength of my enemies. I made good progress in uniting the North. But as I grew in power and knowledge, so too did my suspicions of the Yozi grow. There was something wrong about them I could not place my finger on, but I found my faith, once so bright and fervent, waning. But then the day came, I had finally weakened the walls enough to unleash one of the Yozi. But only one could come through, I eventually decided on She Who Lives in Her Name, because of our proximity to the Wyld and how she could make that influence meaningless.

What I saw completely destroyed my faith in the Yozi. She was monstrous, she took my people, MY PEOPLE those who I ruled and no one else, and twisted them into mindless automatons. I swore to myself I would find a way to stop her, to stop THEM.

I squirreled away, looked through every tome and piece of knowledge I could find, and began to experiment. That is when I found it. The Hidden Paths, I tread lightly at first, building an Inner World with the help of my Coadjutor(Revalid perks), or combining the Essence of the Yozi to form new powers. But I saw something, just a glimmer, beyond even what I had figured out. I turned Silence to my side. She may have disturbed me greatly, but she was a potent ally and was having many of the same doubts I did.

Together we defeated She Who Lives in Her Name and cast her back into Malfias, we declared war on the entire Reclamation. And then, it came. And offered me yet another deal. I accepted.
>>
>>50667896
looking at it, it looks like your "You can be more than one type of magic" was a typo then.
>>
>>50668019
Ah damn. Now that you mention it, I had that pointed out to me before and it completely slipped my mind.
>>
File: Evil Incarnate 2.jpg (146KB, 1172x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Incarnate 2.jpg
146KB, 1172x1200px
>>50668000
Note:He hasn't gone Devil-Tiger when the chain begins, he's just discovered Heretical Charms, and has realized that Devil-Tiger might just be possible.

>>50667872
He's angry as fuck who anyone he feels has "wronged" him, or impeded his Right to Rule. But he's very kind and caring towards those who willingly follow him.
I intend for him to mellow with age, but for now he's still angry as all hell.

Also that's not a bad idea, the Demon perks will activate once he accepted the deal with the Benefactor, an "hiring bonus" if you will.

>>50667885
Removing the Hearthstone is normal, you carry it around with you to use on your adventures. You can even implant them in Artifacts, if they have a Hearthstone Socket.
>>
File: Amalion.png (217KB, 461x703px) Image search: [Google]
Amalion.png
217KB, 461x703px
>>50667885
>So, what normally happens to a Manse when you remove a hearthstone?
Nothing, really. Hearthstones are made to be taken out.

If you're attuned to the manse (read: sort of like holding metaphysical ownership over it), then having the Hearthstone gives you an unique power, plus half the essence regaining bonus (so, for the Infernal Manses that'd be the max of a +10 bonus to compare to the basic 8 motes per hour) you'd get while standing in the Manse, while you carry it against your skin/slotted in an Artifact you carry. Also, they can power big magitech stuff.

>What happens to a Warehouse attachment Manse when you remove the hearthstone?
Same as above. But if you actually summon the Manses into the jump, they disappear from your warehouse.

>Am I pretty much screwed in terms of Manses if I don't purchase one in the Infernals jump, or could I make more in the future?
You might be able to build something similar on places of power/converging leylines in other jumps? Maybe?

There's also charms to create Demesnes to build Manses on. So, that'd work either way.

>Would it be worth taking the Hearthstone of any Manses I make and then planting them on leylines in future jumps?
Not really. Hearthstones normally don't spawn Manses, that's just a courtesy of those offered in the jump, to allow you to have them appearing in other jumps with a bit of flavor.
>>
>>50665995
>>50666021
Because it's much easier to get now and it applies to all your magical energy with the fast regen, not just the B ranked amount you got. It's only a one rank drop as well.

>>50666064
Either or.

>>50666073
Depends on where you are and your skill level with the magic and whether you have the right tools. Rin was able to refill her 1000 or so points of magic instantly over and over because the Grail Cavern is chock full of energy and she had the Jewel Sword.

You should eventually be able to work it without a tool at that level but if you're say, in some barren wasteland with little magic in the air, even accessing other world's isn't going to help too much. Unless you get skilled enough to go for specific ones. I'll probably need to go into more detail on it in the notes like with the other ones.

>>50666120
When you're expending mana to make more mud, it's just the same as any other spell so you'll regen however is normal for you. If you reabsorb the mud you'd get the majority of what you spend back but it's not like it's 100% efficient.

>>50666205
Gonna have a section in notes (Or a separate pdf more likely, combined with some other cross Fate jump stuff and the rulings for the supplement) detailing all 5 True Magics for the perk. I'll try to give some info on what sort of stuff you can do with the perk at base and what you'll be like after a good while training in it.

>>50666414
Regen yes, element no, though you sorta get the ability to make the shadows. I'll probably add the regen in, forgot to.

>>50666505
Souichirou is most swag. How do you think he got hot elf bitches?

Yes it's a typo

>>50666660
The main draw isn't meant to be the amount of magic it gives you. They're balanced against the other perks in the jump, not the supplement, since that's a lost cause unless I want to completely redo it from the ground up and even then I doubt I could. Compared to the other 600s, the stuff you get is fine, same for the 400.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50662275
Cythereas, because she just cares about Creation and is implied to be one of the few sources of easy healing in the setting. SWLIHN, because there was no good reason why they locked her up in the first place when she was willing to play ball. inb4 people accusing me of overfavoring alleged waifus. Fuck, I wish I could think of a male Yozi for the sake of parity but they're all either uninterested or dangerously fickle.

As for the barriers-they're trapped inside the mutilated body of their former king Malfeas, who is in turn sewed to the edges of his sister the Endless Desert Cecelyne. Like >>50662347 said there are lots of poorly defined ones, but the most commonly spoken of are the Surrender Oaths: A series of conceptually binding and crippling oaths they were forced to swear during their surrender that ruined them even further, allowed their souls to be summoned, bound and in some cases pimped out evidently, and generaly limited in the scope by which they can touch Creation.

The Exalted chopped them up hard to make sure they'd stay in their cage-some of them more than usual. Oramus was bound inside a cage made of his own wings and left to go mad. They forced Adorjan's predecessor to swallow her own substance. Szoreny was flung into the prison to land upside-down, and HE'S one of the more sane ones. Then again, for others like Isidoros and Qaf it's...hard to tell how they were mutilated.

>>50662347
It's worth noting that Szoreny plans really, really long term making it difficult to tell what's him being nice and what's a revenge plan. And there's not much left available for Isidoros to trample that would likely hold his interest.

Qaf and Elloge seem alright, but it's not even clear if they're interested in escape.

>>50662379
Bit of a misnomer-it's surrounded by narrative chaos, an infinite sea of dreams and impossibilities populated by the Raksha, which are basically fairies, and the Unshaped, which are basically fairytales.
>>
File: Not even yourself.png (225KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
Not even yourself.png
225KB, 600x405px
>>50668088
Amalion a cute, a CUTE!

Now I need to work on Tiger's Warehouse, and Body Mod. Not that Body Mod will help much, since I'm gonna assume his Infernal stuff is innate to him as that's where he came from. With the exception of "lose ALL powers" drawbacks.
>>
>>50666863
Probably going to combine them or something. Haven't paid too much attention to the drawbacks yet so it's mostly just my messy notes.

>>50667040
You know what it's all about.

>>50667215
I'm only caring about making it internally balanced with itself and the other Fate jumps that are on it's power level that I'm making, and even that's only so I don't overlap too much with them. If there's some broken use with something from another unrelated jump, it's not something I'm gonna get in a tizzy over.
>>
>>50665528
It looks very good, though I am disappointed to see that the Helping Heart drawback isn't there. I liked that one.
>>
>>50668000
>>50668086
I am slightly doubtful of two Infernals defeating She Who Lives...

But still a good story.

>>50668160
That she is.

>>50668146
Ah! Garlock, you had questions, yes?

Give me a moment, I saw them much too late.
>>
>>50668146
>SWLIHN, because there was no good reason why they locked her up in the first place when she was willing to play ball.

True, but she did still destroy a significant portion of creation, and she probably hasn't gotten over it yet.
>>
[Movement Systems]

Thruster System [Free] – A fairly basic and common addition to a suit of power armor is a pair of thrusters on the back. These aren’t capable of sustained flight or long-term use, but can provide extra jumping power or momentum when you need to move in another direction VERY quickly. Thought-activated.

Grapple Beam [100sp] – Because grappling hooks are for primitives. This blue energy ‘chain’ hooks onto any surface you can reach with it, not just a ‘hook’, and can let you swing to and from that position with ease, the device adjusted specifically to carry your weight. It even works on flat surfaces, and can be used to pull apart doors or debris.

Morph Ball [200sp] – This is one of the more...esoteric systems of the Chozo. The armor compresses into a spherical form with the user harmlessly contained within it, with sensory awareness of their surroundings, and is able to roll around of their own volition. It is astoundingly useful for infiltration or navigating tight spaces, but is otherwise a baffling topic for Space Pirates and the Federation alike. The only person who uses it regularly is Samus, and attempts to recreate the technology have been...disastrous at best. Comes with an energy bomb feature, about to explode with a small concussive impact with no risk to the user, that can be used at will.

Going to include the Speed Booster, Space Jump and a supersonic atmospheric flight module in a minute. Anything I'm missing as far as movement goes?
>>
>>50668114
>Easier to get
I don't see how.

>Entire order less mana
>Only one rank drop
The way you put it doesn't really reflect well what it actually is.
>>
>>50668191
Yeah that's a hard one to explain, but I needed to explain the drawbacks and I didn't wanna wank up any new infernals to name-drop as allies.

Just assume I turned some of the other Infernals to my side, but they didn't get to come with me for Jumping.
>>
>>50668222
>Easier to get
It was 600 undiscounted before. Servants can get it for 300.

>Entire order less
It's a drop from B to C rank anon. In Servant terms it's not that significant a gap and compared to the rest of the origins, it's still the biggest mana boost outside of the 800cps.

Look at it this way anon. If I do massively buff it and the 400cp for Servants, the Servant origin will need to cost CP to make up for it getting perks that are much stronger then the other Origins get for the same tier.
>>
If you (somehow) fused a Dark Souls Infusion gem with the Eye of Set, would that make magic passed through it also scale with the appropriate stat?
>>
>>50668223
Fair enough.

>>50668146
Here we go.

>What would happen if I were to use a certain perk from FLCL to extract the guitars of the Yozis and forge them with the Hellstar as well as my own to make one super-guitar?
You would have an absolutely /ridiculously/ awesome guitar?

>I suspect certain things from Fallen London might be good benchmarks, but what kind of things could you create in the Artful Temple?
Mostly impossible things, and things that don't (can't?) exist. Fallen London-ish stuff seems like it would probably be good (but then I know very little of Fallen London)?

Luna (and all her aspects) herself was forged there. It's a weird place.

>And while I figured Border of Impossibility would help with that sort of thing, would Mu have any special interaction with the Temple? Just wondered because of the way it was fluffed.
Border of Impossibility would likely help you do stuff with it, yes.

Mu... might do something.
>Unfortunately, you cannot yet fully encompass those things that are Beyond
Note the 'yet'. It's possible to figure that out/gain the capabilities of it, with experimentation and getting accustomed to what Is Not.

... though Oramus' opening up his Charmset would probably help even more.

>Likewise, would you say the Staff works best in SWLIHN's manse because they seem share the same kind of essence?
They'd work pretty damn well together, yes.

>Would Writ of Worlds describe symbolic objects through Old Realm, or any language you know?
Any language you know. Elloge has uncountable ones contained within herself.

>Finally, since Ligier requires an appropriate sacrifice for forging wonders without some hidden flaw what would you say is an appropriate price for Malfean flame nuclear reactors that may be able to let nature and civilisation coexist through radioactive terraforming?
The innocent sense of wonder of a child, forever snatched away and bound to the heart of the reactor?
>>
>>50668146
And also...

>Oramus was bound inside a cage made of his own wings and left to go mad.
You mean go lucid, right?

>They forced Adorjan's predecessor to swallow her own substance.
To be fair, that happened during the War itself.

...And didn't exactly go in the Exalted's favor, with her becoming even more kill-y.

>Szoreny was flung into the prison to land upside-down, and HE'S one of the more sane ones.
The best part of this is that it's mentioned not as something necessary to bind him. But just the Exalted being dicks and not caring how they threw him in.
>>
>>50667669
girls on my /tg/ is that even possible
>>
>>50668195
Imouto orbs just wants people to respect and need her. SWLiHN's most secret desire, other than to be onii-chan Malfeas' lover, is for her enemies to admit that they were wrong and that they need her for Creations' sake.
>>
File: woah baby.png (136KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
woah baby.png
136KB, 400x400px
>>50668317
It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>50661139
Actually (at least in 3.5ed) you can use Wish to turn someone into a true dragon (or any other creature), but they have to be willing and you have to pay the transformation XP cost (listed in, I think, the Savage Species rulebook) which is on top of the normal XP cost for Wish.

Get the Ring of Elru from Overlord LN jump.
>>
>>50668268
However, Servans can't even use it.

>It's a drop from B to C rank anon. In Servant terms it's not that significant a gap
It's at least ten times less.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50666408
I still hold to this day that the real reason why devs haven't implemented firearms in Creation's setting is because they can't figure how not to make an army of mortal riflemen OP.

>>50668160
Isn't she implied to be still into her late husbando's reincarnation?

Intimacies are vague as heck though, could just be nostalgia or something.

>>50668191
>>50668298
Thanks!

>>50668279
I think that should work, yeah.

>>50668195
And fair point.
>>
>>50668317
There's at least 5.
>>
>>50668360
No, it's ten less. 40 to 30, iirc.
>>
this is the last one . And since I'm not getting any feedback I'm going to assume that I did an alright job in building that last one
stand name:Rosa bella
appearance a carved marble fountain filled with red wine depicting a man and a woman barely holding hands inlaid with gold and black iron
Power - E
Speed - D
Range - C
Durability - B
Precision - B
Potential - B
this stand has a very simple effect It confuses the thought processes and edits the memories of opponents in range in order to obfuscate the nature and functions of the powers of its user and Her allies
>>
>>50668360
How are Servant's unable to use it?

B rank isn't 10 times C rank. C ranks is x30, B rank is x40. It's losing 1/4 of the original's power.

You're also ignoring the whole issue of it being out of balance if I buff it, which is a pretty big issue.
>>
File: 1436158634162.png (79KB, 457x472px) Image search: [Google]
1436158634162.png
79KB, 457x472px
>>50668029
A couple more things while I have you on the line.

I was wondering if getting the different monster types would have any odd effects or anything, like frankenstein making you not need blood or something.

Also, what would having Pandora's Box do for a primordial vampire?
>>
>>50668408
>Whilst unavailable as a Servant without some way to gain a living body
>>
File: 1404513995796.png (2MB, 2600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1404513995796.png
2MB, 2600x2000px
>>50668211
Most of the morph ball add ons like boost ball, spoder ball, and spring ball.
High jump is probably worth including as well.
You're also missing the power grip, but I suppose we can be assumed to already have hands that function.

I find pic related makes an excellent reference document if you don't already have one.
>>
>>50668429
Servants can't use the mana regeneration bit whilst they are Servants, the same way Saber wasn't without outside assistance to temporarily activate it. The rest works fine for them.
>>
>>50668429
By the way, that's the same as it was for the original.
>>
>>50668360
C =30x and B = 40x so it's more a drop of a quarter of B's power.
>>50668332
For the Zouken perk we can choose any mundane animal right? Just wondering how nightmarish/adorable being made out of kittens or something would be.
>>
>>50668268
It just seems kind of pointless to even have a dedicated Servant background if half of the perks are mostly redundant with the supplement you get. Several classes even start with C ranked mana. The only thing out of the 400 and 600 cp perks that you can't get out of the supplement is Mana Core's rapid recovery. Not to mention, having a Dragon Core doesn't fit as a general capstone for servants. Only one Servant in Fate Stay Night possesses one and it isn't much more common in the broader scheme of things.
>>
>>50668452
Yes, meaning this is discount does absolutely nothing for them at all. So a weaker orb with a useless discount.

>>50668458
Wasn't Servant discounted in the original.
>>
>>50668458
>Homunculus creation
You're the best-

>See that reinforcement and gradation has been split off.
>pic related.

All the drawbacks for this build, it seems.
>>
>>50668461
Horrifying Rape Kittens
Go from there.
>>
File: Hellstrider.png (637KB, 701x834px) Image search: [Google]
Hellstrider.png
637KB, 701x834px
>>50668373
>I still hold to this day that the real reason why devs haven't implemented firearms in Creation's setting is because they can't figure how not to make an army of mortal riflemen OP.
Eh. Mass Combat.

Besides, there's gun stats in Shards.

>Isn't she implied to be still into her late husbando's reincarnation?
>Intimacies are vague as heck though, could just be nostalgia or something.
She's got one intimacy for the memory of that Solar.

And one intimacy for the young Exalt who now holds his Exaltation.

Obviously, the solution is the BE that reincarnation

>Thanks!
No problem.
>>
File: welp.jpg (38KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
38KB, 300x250px
>>50668482
And left out the pic like an idiot.
>>
>>50668429
That's just the usual restrictions on mana generation of Servants. You could probably activate it if you had a spare clone body you possess or something.
>>50668452
What would happen if you used something like Magicka's Revive on a servant?
>>
>>50668507
>What would happen if you used something like Magicka's Revive on a servant?
Presumably nothing, since they're just copies of Heroic Spirits and were never actually alive. IIRC.
>>
File: They die when they are killed.jpg (62KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
They die when they are killed.jpg
62KB, 1440x1080px
>>50668507
>>50668531
>>
File: Aku.png (43KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Aku.png
43KB, 403x403px
>>50668000
>>50667792
>>50667568
Warehouse- Another "Signing bonus" then? Thank you, I will make great use of it.
0/150
Free Shelving
Robots- Automotons to sort my items for me? This will work
Free Space- Now this is better, more room.
Loft- Same thing again
Forcewall- Useful to stop my foes from entering what is Mine.
What do you mean I "don't want to take Return if it's just go back to Creation"? What are you playing at?
Stasis Podsx3- Fine then, perhaps I will gain more followers in this way.
Plumbing- Useful, though expencive outside of major cities.

Now, what is "AC", or "Electricity"? Also the reason I didn't get a workshop is because I can make my own, I'm not incompetent.
---------------------
Body Mod- My form is practically perfection already
0/600
Medium
Bodybuilder- This is basically my base
Free Stregthx2
Free Endurencex2
Free Height 1
Height 2
Evercleansed- I could make an Artifact for this, but this is easier
Metavore- One of the few things that doesn't come with being an Exalt
Flexibility 1 and 2- Incredibly useful
Dexterity 2
---------------------

>>50668373
>Isn't she implied to be still into her late husbando's reincarnation?
I think so, there is a reason I never tried to waifu her, despite her being cute as heck.

Alveua is also cute, but she's a soul of Ted, and thus too dangerous to waifu.

>>50668490
>Spoiler
Now THAT'S an idea.
>>
>>50668461
Long as it's around the size of the examples given,. Kittens should work.

>>50668467
You don't need to take any of the perks you realise. The background is still free. Everything you say is better is still there. The perks are for those who wanted more. Not sure how you're getting 400s abilities from the supplement.

Dragon Core's fit about as well as any of the hundreds of perks in jumpchain that are based on a single character within an origin that covers a much wider range of characters then just that one.

Again, you're ignoring the core problem of balance with the other origins. To the point that you can either answer it or I'm just not going to respond because it's such a big issue and someone who's whining without addressing it isn't taking it seriously enough.

>>50668471
Right, you'll have to find some better arguments then telling me an origin which gets a discount doesn't get a discount.

And no, it wasn't discounted. But you seem more then just a little uninformed on both of the perks.

>>50668507
Probably nothing, they're just spiritual copies of the actual ghosts that are somewhere else. Anyone that isn't generally is already alive, like Arturia.

Anyway, I'm off to set up my new PS4 and play some FF15, so it might be a bit before I answer any questions.
>>
>>50668592
Have fun.
>>
>>50668592
How do you like your cup noodles
>>
Are there any negative effects to taking the Atlamillia outside of Dark Cloud? Would they still even retain their power? Could I just *ahem* render the Star of Oblivion a non-threat?
>>
>>50668592
>Right, you'll have to find some better arguments then telling me an origin which gets a discount doesn't get a discount.
I didn't say it wasn't a discount. I said it's useless. And it very explicitly is.
>>
>>50668490
Infernal's item stipend is jumper-exclusive, correct?
>>
>>50668632
It'd start working at the end of the jump if you were a Servant. If you are a Servant and want it to work in jump you'd have to find a way to start it up.
>>
>>50668632
It's not, though. As you were told earlier whatever you apparently remembered about supplement skills isn't in there apparently. Also having a high mana rank doesn't guarantee you can hold yourself together when cut off from external manner while having a core does.
>>
>>50668680
Correct, yes. Companions have to make do with the budget they get from their import.
>>
>>50668423
>I was wondering if getting the different monster types would have any odd effects or anything, like frankenstein making you not need blood or something.
No clue. Fanwank responsibly.

>Also, what would having Pandora's Box do for a primordial vampire?
Well, it gives you an all-you-can-eat buffet of magic.

Beyond that, you have two options:

>Do the sensible thing and use it in moderation so you don't accidentally explode from absorbing too much magic.

OR

>Go full HAM while screaming about UNLIMITED POWAH!

Up to you, but I personally recommend door number 2.
>>
>>50668452
Can a servant with the Second Magic recharge themselves that way?

Sorry if that's a dumb question. My knowledge of Nadu stuff is pretty much limited to the UBW anime.
>>
>>50668741
If they had the necessary skill and/or equipment, sure. They can use external sources of mana to recharge. It's how they eat souls.
>>
>>50668715
>door number 2
..Almost sounds fun enough to redo my build and get the Box.
>>
Is Unholy Heights the most OP jump on the drive?

Because Ultimate Disguise would work wondrously for this whole Servant issue.
>>
>>50668792
No it's not. I wouldn't recommend using ultimate disguise until after the grail war is over either since if they're not a servant you don't necessarily qualify anymore.
>>
>>50668592
Oh I perfectly understand the issue with balancing it with other origins. I just think you made a misstep changing Servant from a drawback to an actual origin, since Servants are flat out better than any other origin that doesn't take a 800 cp perk simply by virtue of their base stats and access to the supplement, ignoring any perks they grab. You might want to actually consider charging for being a Servant.
>>
>>50668763
Ah, good to know.

>>50668773
Make sure to also loudly boast about how invincible you are.
>>
>>50668803
Eh, is that true? Wasn't it a pretty big deal in F/Zero that a Master who was still alive could summon another Servant and thus was still "qualified"?

Also, what would happen if you substituted the killing of Servants with raw mana? Is that even possible? Too many waifus, I say.
>>
How would you go about releasing the Yozi or at least some of them?
>>
>>50668820
I have already considered it but decided not to, because they only get 4 perks and no items, all of which are balanced against the rest of the origins. The perks are entirely optional and new and not taking them doesn't lock you out of anything you couldn't get in the old jump from the supplement. It also means there's no longer the silly situation where Servant Jumpers somehow get an origin that makes absolutely no sense for a summoned Servant to have. Slightly less of a problem in the new jump but it still exists.

The perks are as much there for those who do not go Servant as they are for those who do, so even if they're not that impressive for someone using the full 2600 converted SP you can get, they'll be staying barring an argument that's a fair bit more supported.

>>50668851
They can contract with another Servant, I don't believe they can summon more outside of very exceptional circumstances.
>>
>>50668682
Why are we designing perks that only work post-jump now?

>>50668693
That was someone else. Not my argument, not my place to defend it.
>>
>>50668438
Very helpful, thank you!

-Spider Ball [100sp – Requires Morph Ball] – The morph ball can now magnetically attach itself to any metallic surface while remaining in motion. The uses for this strange form are now a bit less confusing – you can access any building this way, if you play your cards right.

-Super Bomb [200sp – Requires Morph Ball] – An extremely destructive version of the Morph Ball bombs. Instead of creating a fairly mute concussive impact, the force of this blast (strangely, still leaving the user unharmed) can tear a room apart and rend boulders or structural details apart in a short amount of time. The only downside is that these have limited ammunition. Use with caution.

Space Jump [100sp] – Do you like jumping? Do you like double jumping? Do you want to jump FOREVER? Well, aren’t you in luck! Not only can you jump higher, but you can jump ‘again’ to regain momentum and continue being in the air. You can do this as many times as you want! Why is this priced so low? Well...in order to use it, you HAVE to be spinning while curled up into a ball to continue jumping. It also only works in a place where a form of gravity actively exists, otherwise you’re just spinning uselessly in a zero-gravity environment. It can also be problematic to navigate and protect yourself, since you’re an easy target to anti-air weapons. Still, if you like jumping or need to get up somewhere really high...
>>
>>50668878
Use out of context stuff or it's pretty much impossible outside of ST fiat.
Stars and Stones from Dresdin is a good start if not the best start.
There's also an infernal charm that lets you take up other's oaths and suffer the consequences when they break them.
It's supposed to work, but it's never been tested since infernals are so new to the setting. If you've got enough extra lives that's probably viable since breaking all those oaths is going to lead to some billions of botched rolls..
>>
>>50668929
Any chance of getting the metroid prime version of space jump?
It's almost strictly inferior for platforming compared to the spinny version, but I love my double jumps.
>>
Anyone else kind of disappointed that Negima doesn't have a perk that lets you kiss people so hard that they gain souls?

Robot waifus are real people too, dammit!
>>
>>50668963
You can do the double jump function without being locked in an infinite loop of spinning, yes.
>>
>>50668929
Man, the Spider Ball drove me insane, in Metroid 2. Because there were all these little caves that were pitch black and you had to explore with the Spider Ball. I'd get lost in those, just waste my time roaming around trying to figure out the geometry. And yet, somehow, I enjoyed doing it. Metroid 2 was a fun game. Even if I could never figure out what triggered the lava/acid draining. Seriously, does anyone know?
>>
>>50668966
...I wasn't before.

But now I am. Damnit, anon.
>>
>>50668974
Beautiful.
Now to find some way to not feel motion sickness and I'll be set.
>>
>>50668966
That's what pactios are for.
>>
>>50668966
Something, something, mage of beginning. Sort of like how Asuna is a critical component in both versions of the Mars Remove kebabIllusion plan.
>>
>>50668966
Don't we have a perk that can do that already?
>>
>>50668851
They can't summon again but they can contract with existing servants. Never got why Kiritsugu used that as a reason for killing Kayneth, I mean at that point his magic circuits are crippled and he's just generally so messed up that if a Servant did decide to contract with him they'd be at a significant disadvantage.
>>
>>50669016
No point in not making sure right?
>>
just have a style left and then I'm done with mechanical parts of my build for /co/co/’s Bizarre Adventures. that is unless anyone finds anything Unreasonable.

a introverted [MODE]
click-click mode
enhancing the connections between his visual cortex ,his corpus callosum and his motor impulse nerves This allows TJ to go into a sort of "gunman's trance" wherein all threats and targets are made to appear a shining red and aiming and firing is made as easy as briefly focusing on one of them.
>>
>>50669016
Kiritsugu is an edgelord who won't take any chances.
>>
Speed Booster [200sp] – Do you want to go fast? Really fast? This fast? Alright. This is the Speed Booster. After running ahead for a minimum of two seconds, you can activate this booster to immediately propel yourself forwards at high speeds, up to a cap of mach 1. The module can even harmlessly cancel your momentum when you’re about to collide with a solid object...this feature can be turned off, for the wreckless or those attempting a spectacular shoulder slam.

That said, a strange glitch in this function allows you to come to a stop without actually deactivating the device, letting you ‘store’ the energy from the speed boost. You can then aggressively propel yourself in a single direction even faster, often killing anything squishy and dumb enough to get in your way. This ‘Shinespark’ is not an intentional feature, but maybe you could harness it properly with a little bit of time...
>>
>>50669073
Shinespark is best.
>>
What power level should I be before trying the Worm jump? How difficult to survive are End bringers and the Golden Morning thingy?
>>
File: 1365394763186.gif (533KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
1365394763186.gif
533KB, 500x314px
>>50669073
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtcXgY2gH_A
>>
>>50669073
I'm going to make you proud, Getter Team.
>>
>>50669108
>What power level should I be before trying the Worm jump?

pretty high if you want to make an impact.

>How difficult to survive are End bringers and the Golden Morning thingy?

if you read the story the dates are known for those things,you can just put up the force wall in your warehouse and sit them out if you're really scared
>>
>>50669147
Golden Morning might mean it's likely there's nowhere to go back to though.
>>
>>50669123
...is that Shinji? Why does he have such a creepy grin?
>>
>>50669073
By the way, Heavens, what happens if the power armor gets destroyed?
>>
>>50669108
Scion has access to such an array of powers and Simurgh is so viciously subtle that you'd need a very good very comprehensive defense, or supreme offense. Preferably both.
>>
>>50669210
You must sacrifice exactly 1,000,000 goats to Jump-chan in order to get a vastly inferior replacement.

Nah, I'm kidding. It just respawns the next day/week. Haven't picked which yet. It can keep any modifications you added to it, unless you'd prefer not to (like if the modifications made it blow up in the first place).
>>
File: JC8.jpg (207KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.jpg
207KB, 630x345px
>>50668878
The most expedient way? Get leverage on the Unconquered Sun somehow, and convince him to set some of them free by convincing him some of them can be useful for keeping Creation intact. He's currently in a state of addicted depression from neglecting his duties for thousands of years. Better yet, utterly break his spirit by convincing his Chosen that their victory was a mistake and have them apply pressure on Yu-Shan to renegotiate the Surrender Oaths.

The Yozis' own methods involve terraforming Creation to the point where its' essence and their own is indistinguishable so they can just leave. Cytherea in particular has a secret plan that heavily involves not-ley lines and the cooperation of cults in Creation.

Based on that, the Dragon Stream from Devil Survivor 2 and the boosted form of Empathic Environment from God of War would be extremely usefu because together they'd let you associate and integrate bits of Creation with bits of your escapee-the Moonstone from Lone Wolf even more so, since it's essentially a massive amplifier for planar-scale magic. If you yourself count as a genius loci on a scale big enough to encompass one of their jouten, there is a non-zero chance you could let them escape simply by giving them a metaphysical piggyback ride.
>>
>>50669189
Sometimes Shinji forgets that the universe punishes him whenever he tries being hot blooded.
>>
File: Garlock Awakens.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Awakens.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>50669239
...Heavens, what the fuck am I supposed to do with the 1,000,000 goats I apparently don't need anymore for benefactor sacrifices?

>>50669189
He had a hard life.
>>
>>50669276
To be fair, most people in real life forget that the universe punishes him when ever he tries to act hot blooded, hence the existence of the "Shinji is a wimp" thing.
>>
>>50669263
>convincing his Chosen that their victory was a mistake
Yeah, you're going to convince Solars that they did something wrong. Pull the other one, ASA. There aren't enough charisma perks in all of Jumpchain to get past their powers of self-justification and rationalization.
>>
>>50669263
>If you yourself count as a genius loci on a scale big enough to encompass one of their jouten, there is a non-zero chance you could let them escape simply by giving them a metaphysical piggyback ride.

Wasn't that discussed earlier this same thread?
>>
>>50669054

They all seem reasonable.
>>
>>50669263
Their was nothing wrong with the Solar rebellion. Nothing.
>>
>>50669304
Isn't that the Sidereals?
>>
>>50669326
It's every Exalted. The only difference is what arguments they use.
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
>>50669289
Create a functioning society of goats?

Flight Module [200sp] – You know what’s annoying when you’re on an alien planet? Walking. Why do you have to walk everywhere and try to find your way around an annoyingly specific security door. You know what’s better? Flying. Yes, this jetpack with retractable wings will let you fly at supersonic speeds in the air, though it has limited fuel. It also works most effectively in the atmosphere, though it can be used for short-term space travel. Try not to fly into any turbines on any pre-FTL worlds...or dangerous aliens with wings.

Alright, so power armor modules are done. May add more in a future update, but it's pretty solid. Just going to do some format fixes for discounts and freebies. Pretty good chance the starting SP value will be 1500 instead of 1000. Metroid is officially 50% done, and the rest is fairly easy.
>>
>>50669318
awesome. I was worried >>50668406
would be OP since it's basically the ultimate support stand as well as having great applications outside of Universes with stands.
>>
>>50668707
Is there an import option for 8 companions? I seem to be missing it if so.
>>
>>50669304
You guys? Do something wrong? Pish posh, that's absurd. It was those asshole Solars from thousands of years ago. But you're way better than them. That's why you won't make the same mistakes those idiots did. etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>50669301
It's like they didn't notice the whole sub-plot where Gendo taught Shinji to always assume any positive situation was just a setup by, among other presumed events, having the cops declare him a thief for locating the bike they left out as bait.
>>
>>50669361
There's an import option for four companions to make your Circle, then there's a second import option for another four.
>>
>>50669289
Use Terraformar's scenario reward to make intelligent goats and put them in a miniverse for Mantra?
>>
>>50669361
Not really. There's two options for 4 companions instead.

And a bunch of other companion options that you can go past 8 with. But those aren't Infernals.
>>
File: Garlock Smirk.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Smirk.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>50669304
You forget one crucial detail:

You are no longer dealing with the self-righteous god-kings of the First Age in the jump's timeline

You are dealing with a bunch of newbie scrubs who are mostly fighting for their own personal achievements or to make a name for themselves, and who most importantly /don't have perfect recollections of their past lives/. They're alone, they're constantly hunted, lots of people are trying to use them-and they have only so much Essence to spend on Perfect Defences or Excellencies.

The thing about charisma, manipulation and other relevant perks? They may not be Perfect. But they don't cost essence either.

And the thing about self-declared heroes is-they REALLY like to think they're the start of something new and wonderful.

>>50669308
It was?

>>50669320
Creation is literally a plague-ravaged cinder of its' former glory, hemmed in by increasingly furious candelabra-users and on the brink of following into a black hole made of death.

I'm just saying.

>>50669347

>spoiler

Jetpack goats, got it. Maybe they can function as probles for the spaceship goats.

>>50669387
Well, it can't go any worse than the last time I made demonic Pillar Goat-men. Hell (the other one) seemed lost for words, but they paid me a lot of burning brass (not the Malfeas kind) to never do it again.

Speaking of which-If Fallen London's Devils ever end up in Malfeas, they're probably going to die. Horribly. If they're lucky.
>>
>>50669360

I got an SCP vibe from that one, but it's still reasonable.
>>
>>50669455
>It was?
Yeah, the chain starts here >>50662464, I think.

Except no one mentioned a way to travel between worlds or planes, which may come with Infernals as a Charm?
>>
>>50669289
Make a Generic Kemonomimi Magic Kingdom for all of your "fucking with the protagonist" needs.
>>
What are the current Manga Jumps that are being developed/claimed?
>>
>>50669108
Honestly if you have the free perk from the jump that prevents precog from banking you instantly then all you have to do is write a letter to Alexandria (Maybe make it out to Cauldron or whatever is necessary to get their attention) and detail that Scion is a projection that keeps its true body in different realities that can be found by Doormaker looking for absences where there should be realities.

That Dragon is an AI that would be able to handle everything if you explain it to her and get Contessa to use path to unlocking Dragon or as an alternative getting any tinkers to work on breaching into the locked dimension and sufficient weaponry to destroy a body the size of a planet.

Tell them that Eidolons power loss can be reversed if he searches for a power that can recharge his abilities by draining the passengers of other parahumans. Tell them that the Endbringers were likely activated by Eidolon subconciously wanting a good fight and that Contessa should use her PtV to give him therapy.

Tell them that Flechette in New York has a power that can kill an Endbringer if it hits it in the core.

Claim that you are a precog and that if they interact with you it will disturb the vision of the future you had. Then sit back and find somewhere safe to live. Probably avoid Brockton Bay and the areas that the Endbringers/known villains attack in canon and you can probably do it in a first jump. There is still a possibility that Cauldron will try to capture you but they also won't kill you if they do capture you.

If you actually want to fight them physically then it's probably high up there, Scion destroys continents in a single attack as an experiment and has some pretty hax abilities.

A lot of the problems could be solved by the people in setting if they knew enough about them.
I think that should let the planet survive during the ten years that you're there and make headway on killing Scion/The Endbringers themselves. Unless I've missed anything?
>>
>>50669455
>They're alone, they're constantly hunted, lots of people are trying to use them-and they have only so much Essence to spend on Perfect Defences or Excellencies.
No, I'm remembering that. I just don't think you'll ever be able to convince even newbie Solars of a narrative where Solars did something wrong. Even if you couch it as a mistake their predecessors made that they can be heroes by correcting, they still won't buy into it. Why would they? Keeping the Yozi imprisoned means they can get demon slaves, that's awesome.
>>
>>50669455
>Creation is literally a plague-ravaged cinder of its' former glory, hemmed in by increasingly furious candelabra-users and on the brink of following into a black hole made of death.
Dragonblood's fault.
>>
>>50669555
Technically Sidereals and Neverborn's
>>
>>50669578
Technically, fucking everyone's fault. Creation has been in a constant state of decline from the very beginning, it's just good at making the place look pretty as it all falls apart.
>>
>>50669108
>How difficult to survive are End bringers
Endbringer fights have something like a 25% casualty rate on a good day, though Behemoth has something like a 75% average instead, so being above average will help a lot. Hell, Taylor somehow survived 2 fights that we saw, and more implied fights during a timeskip, despite her power being completely useless against them

The author of the story has WoG'd them to be crazy strong, you're probably going to get more mileage out of shenanigans then raw stats during your fights with them. A major issue is that, in setting, very few capes have that sweet combination of durability, mobility, and eclectic offensive powers needed to fight them, so having those will bump your survival rate way up.

The one thing to keep in mind is, if you have something that can beat them, make sure you finish them the first time you use it. You don't want to give them many opportunities once they realize you can hurt them.
Or maybe it doesn't matter. Seriously, the author has talked about how shards make sure that people like String Theory never have anything too good ready when the Endbringers come to town, but they still let Sting run around. It's stupid.

>Golden Morning
Stay out of England. That's the one thing that'll come out of the blue, everything else he does up close and personal. You pretty much NEED some type of dimensional fuckery to deal meaningful damage to him, because he has a special type of damage nullification going on. We don't know the exact numbers, but it's entirely possible that 10 years just flat out isn't enough time to kill him if you don't have a way to trump it. Plus, apparently people in setting thought he would have just gotten bored and blown up every version of Earth if the whole thing had gone on a few days longer.
>>
>>50669599
Yeah, provoking Auto-kun into his Columbine re-enactment was a bad idea on the Primordials' part, but how could you expect them to treat someone with the "gift" of mortality. Also, his toys were fun to break.
>>
Why isn't the Osutsuki Bloodline up for purchase in the Naruto Jump?
>>
>>50669648
Technically, it is. Every bloodline is the Ootsuki bloodline.
>>
>>50669648
>Otsutsuki
Probably because you'd be an ayylium.
Which would be difficult to reconcile with your background to be sure.
>>
File: JC14.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>50669517
Yes, their PREDECESSORS were so scared of the beings they defeated they cowered in their ivory towers while binding slaves to do their bidding. Imagine what we could do with the cooperation of the universe's architects!

The institutions who once granted you your divine Mandate are diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving them, we've gotta pull the corruption of Yu-Shan out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. Burn it DOWN!

And from the ashes, a new Creation will be born. Primordial, but civilised! Together, Yozi and mankind will triumph over death, chaos and heaven's rotting husk! We'll make Creation great again!

>>50669555
>deathlords

THEY chose to make that choice. And they were the ones who put the Neverborn were they were, after all.

>increasing decadence and general lack of concern for human rights in the First Age

Without this shit? There wouldn't have BEEN an Usurpation.

>>50669482
Oh, right.

>>50669486
Space goat gaslighting probe squad. Got it.

>>50665528
Also holy moly I just saw this-

>JUMPER

...yep.

That's. That's gonna leave a mark.
>>
>>50669648
Because only one's left in the Naruto dimension, and the rest are in other dimensions.
>>
>>50669694
>There's no saving them, we've gotta pull the corruption of Yu-Shan out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. Burn it DOWN!
Give them that argument and they'll just respond that they should take over, they won't even consider letting the Yozis out to rule alongside them.
>>
>>50669648
Because the guy that wanted it made an ass of himself.
>>
File: Aw shit man.jpg (58KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Aw shit man.jpg
58KB, 900x675px
>>50669694
>JUMPER
I'm taking it too. I can't wait
>>
What happens if I use the ultimatrix on an eva angel
>>
>>50669772
It depends on whether you tell the angel to get in the fucking omnitrix when you scan it.
>>
>>50669772
You become a Seed of Life, ala ADAM and Lilith.
>>
File: Hello Fellow Ayyys.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hello Fellow Ayyys.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>50669648
>>
can anyone give me some references for
[style]s in /co/co/’s Bizarre Adventures? I'm not quite getting how they Are constructed or what they do, despite having read the majority of what is written so far
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>50669713
...why are you making the assumption that the Solars automatically come with complete and comprehensive knowledge of what the Yozis ARE? They're perfectly willing to work with gods-and here are these super-gods that have much, much more to offer. At the level they are in Creation's timeline, there are plenty of opportunities to learn lesson in gratitude and humility-especially from someone willing and able to cure their Great Curse.

Perhaps even sell it as a philosophical flaw in their predecessors' ambition. Use it as an example of what happens when your grasp extends beyond your reach.

Even I'm aware few Solars starts out with an egomaniacal take-over-the-world attitude to life. One of the canon ones is a Robin Hood-style rogue IIRC.

>>50669726
Our suffering will be legendary. What would future you even do to past you, try to accelerate your descent into corruption? Or would this be like a hypothetical Justice!Val trying to stop The Darkest Timeline from happening?

Also just curious, have you been to DS3 yet? Seems like you'd get along with that Aldrich fellow.
>>
>>50669506
Cauldron already knows that Scion's projection/true form shenanigans, anon.
They're using his partner's true corpse to manufacture those powers, after all.
But the reality that Scion's true form is in is 'locked' somehow. Doormaker likely won't cut it, you'd likely need something OoC to get there.
>>
>>50669694
>ncreasing decadence and general lack of concern for human rights in the First Age
Dunno, would that have happened without the Great Curse? You seem to be assuming all Solars are innately evil and that it can't be fixed, but the Great Curse CAN be fixed.
>>
>>50669828
The question is: Do dimensional locks count as "personal barriers" when the user is is a fortress the size of several star systems?
>>
>>50669828
Or tell them to get Bakuda, Labryinth, and if you have the story item you can check the other capes they used to get to it... though I doubt the canon method would be enough without... y'know, the whole canon method, so yeah, some OoC would be good. Maybe Hero BBS?
>>
>>50669818
Justice!Val, most likely. Or maybe TruOverlord!Val come to erase me for something. I dunno. It'll be fun writing it though.

Not been there yet, still need to actually watch the whole game (Or maybe play since i have the console now? I dunno) but I have read the most excellent jump through.
>>
>>50669818
>They're perfectly willing to work with gods
That's where my objection comes from. No, they aren't. They're willing to endure having to deal with gods until they become powerful enough to overrule them, then they take over and shove gods into irrelevancy. Solars don't do "being the inferior party in a relationship". I see no reason why they wouldn't do so with the Yozi. And any Solar who has a poor enough investment in Integrity for you to convince them not to also isn't going to be able to keep the Incarnae from mind-raping them back into compliance.
>>
>>50669818
>Use it as an example of what happens when your grasp extends beyond your reach.
I don't know that argument would work against Solars, maybe tell them something about the Sidereals deceiving the Solars into helping against the Yozi. Given that the Sidereals are responsible for people despising them you might be able to sell it.
>>
>>50669904
Anon, Solars were specifically assigned the job of overseeing and ruling of all Terrestrial spirits and the oversight of Celestial spirit activity in Creation. This isn't a case of MEAN SOLARS OPPRESSING THE GODS, the Incarane gave them the duty to rule them.
Thread posts: 588
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.