[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need BBEG creation help 5E

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481261551774.jpg (106KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1481261551774.jpg
106KB, 700x700px
Hey /tg/ i'm wanting to build a enemy class between necromancer (or other eldritch like baddies) and Noble using this art work as a template for ideas(BBEG is on the right). It's my final boss in my OC campaign. I'd appreciate any help thanks.
>>
Where there's the classic rich and powerful dude who wants more power and to not actually die (I'm assuming lichdom is on the table). Conversely you could make him a somewhat more tragic character, maybe he was wronged by the king and is seeking revenge or is looking to ultimately resurrect a loved one.
>>
>>50650855
ah, well. its meant to be an Human queen whos been at war with a teifling kingdom so trying to sort of fight fire with fire she summoned amodeus to grant her demonic power. while giving her power she basically lost her mind. i have only begun the whole lore of my world but her end goal is world domination. no sob story for her just endless power. sorry for not clarifying that
>>
>>50651030
why stop at one demon pact?

have her make terrible secret pacts for advantages/protections in the war with demons.

the costs being sacrificing citizens she's sworn to protect. disguised as serial killings.
>>
>>50651105
Hell, even throw a little John Constantine in there. She's promised her soul to various demons at the same time, thus creating the potential for a war between the various demons, so maybe one of them attempts to engage the players in getting disrupting her side of the deal and giving that demon priority or whatever.
>>
>>50651105
yeah, i was thinking at end game time the party would turn up the main city and everyone would be dead, except for the few demons and the queen herself, she has 4 uber strong generals whove fallen for the same trade of power and they just kill for her and the soul sacrafice. The whole contry of humans is plunged into mass killing chaos.
>>
>>50650799
What I would do is this: take two (maybe three if you're particularly vicious) classes and backgrounds from the main book, and give him all of the features of each. So maybe a raging paladin of hate has Paladin 7/Barbarian 7 or whatever.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.