[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YES PURGE THEM ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: icon.png (236KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
236KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBpijRDDOxQ
>>
reddit the thread and the video
>>
>le evil whitey attacking the poor innocent PoC

Imagine the cognitive dissonance of being emotionally invested enough to make a youtube channel dedicated to 40k, while being a numale egalitarian neo-liberal who is indoctrinated from an early age to oppose everything the Imperium is. I guess you could rationalize it by saying "LOL IT'S JUST IRONIC LOL 40K IS A PARODY" but if you're using the Emperor and a Space-Fascist ultra-Human nationalist genocidal regime as a virtual tool to express your impotent rage over losing the election, that explanation doesn't seem to work.
>>
File: 566456154561518151.png (2MB, 1053x801px) Image search: [Google]
566456154561518151.png
2MB, 1053x801px
>Salamander kills the reddit user

Alright that was kinda funny the entire video should have been just Salamanders
>>
>>50633263
That's some serious butthurt.
>>
File: laughingCadians.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughingCadians.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Penal_Legion

"Penal Legions are Imperial Guard forces consisting entirely of convicted criminals, debtors, liberals and other social transgressors"

Looks like the redditor who made this video is gonna get drafted by Trump and used as cannon fodder against the enemies of America. Maybe even given an explosive collar as a motivator if he's too limp-wristed to fight.
>>
File: 4516545154518154.jpg (40KB, 610x645px) Image search: [Google]
4516545154518154.jpg
40KB, 610x645px
How like humanity to pointless scrabble over pointless ideals and leaders. All you do is obsess over over the wrong ideals in a field where no side will truly help you.You support these leaders to the point you verbally assault and sometimes physically your fellow "man". You all nothing but unenlightened sheep brought to your knees by a broken system.

What I suggest is the true answer and once you see everything will be much simpler yes.....
>>
>>50633263
This... this is just pathetic.
It wasn't smart, it wasn't funny nor was it animated well.

If i had created this, i wouldn't have uploaded it.
>>
>>50633263
Why do left wingers only know two methods to resolve disputes, violence and blocklists?
>>
>>50633263
Wouldn't that be the Tau though?
>>
>>50635469

Technically yes most entirely Farsight Encalve

>Take the red pill farsight
>>
>>50635085
>Conservatives think reddit is full of liberals
>Liberals think reddit is full of conservatives
>Everyone else thinks reddit is full of retards
Are we all right?
>>
File: 4974541845184.png (249KB, 428x660px) Image search: [Google]
4974541845184.png
249KB, 428x660px
>>50635492

Were contrarian
>>
>>50635492
No, this is the new era of social media where everyone thinks their opinion matters and we are all faced with opposition without any human interaction which leads to people thinking the opposing viewpoint is the other that deserves to be ostracized from society therefore echo chambers are created by the users and stereotypes created about the opposition in order to reinforce the perceived views of the tribe and furthering the dehumanization of the other. This generally causes people to see opposing view points emotionally instead of rationally, so they're angry instead of disagreeing as the thoughts that they have vested themselves emotionally are being challenged therefore their persons are being challenged.

Welcome to the cyberpunk future that no-one thought of, 24/7 shitposting where everyone is right and no one is.
>>
File: 471518194549164.jpg (234KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
471518194549164.jpg
234KB, 800x1000px
>>50635645

!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.