[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/40krpg/ - Warhammer 40,000 RPG General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 55

File: 50595207.png (42KB, 400x400px)
50595207.png
42KB, 400x400px
Physical Books are Heresy Editionh

For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.
Not the wargame, not Chapter Master, not Space Hulk.

Not sure between starting Dark Heresy 1e and 2e? Pick 2e.

>Why did FFG lose the 40k RPG License?
Because they were bought by Asmodee and that caused some sort of licensing conflict.

>Will GW make their own 40k RPGs now?
Probably not. But if they do it will likely be worse than you could possibly imagine.

Book Repositories (If you're planning to download any Rogue Trader materials, read the .txt file in the RT directory)
https://mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

There is a new Homebrew Megafolder option in above MEGA directory containing several things.

>40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armor and NPCs/adversaries. Not updated past DH2 core.
http://www.40krpgtools.com/

>40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.48.161023), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now includes all DH2e books.
In the Homebrew megafolder

>Mars Needs Women! (v1.2.10) (Mechanicus Skitarii and Taghmata for Only War)

>Fear and Loathing in the Eastern Fringe (V1.6.4) (Playable Xenos for Rogue Trader)

>The Fringe is Yours! (v1.8.4) (More Xenos, Knights, and Horus Heresy gear for Rogue Trader)

Any general rules of thumb players should know before getting into a game? Things that increase survival rates, common sense, etc. Looking to update the "Rules for Not Dying like an Idiot" file.

By the way, with the license BS happening, these really neat Digital Character Sheets will be getting removed from the Play Store in March. Get it while you can, it can print to .pdf.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dizelabs.dcsdh
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dizelabs.dcsdh2
>>
File: 1387252529475.gif (312KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1387252529475.gif
312KB, 500x306px
Whose did do I gotta suck to get Only War core in paper?
>>
File: chrome_2016-12-10_17-50-15.png (273KB, 804x467px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-12-10_17-50-15.png
273KB, 804x467px
>>50633097
is your dicksucking worth $150?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (49KB, 643x310px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
49KB, 643x310px
>>50633195
I just hope he's not Canadian.
>>
>>50633097
>>50633195
UPS stores will spiral bind 100 pages for like $5, 50 pages for a little less with clear covers and plastic backs and they tend not to really give a shit about copyrights (if you find one that does give you shit, find another place. I usually tell my guy that they're "free supplements i found on ~the official blog~ (be vague) that i put together in photoshop and made fit on 8.5x11 paper". If you're good at pdf editing, you can also find the clause in the copyright text about how certain areas can be photocopied and edit that and show it to them). The benefit to doing this is that you can then break your books up into sections, you can fold the book backwards and have it take up less space, and you can easily annotate the book in pencil (i do this with pirated texbooks too). Make sure you get it bound in sections of 50 or 100 sheets though-- 150 at the absolute most-- because the larger spirals will wear out your sheets faster.

I also have an inkjet printer that i put refillable cartridges in so it costs me about $5+paper to print 1,000 full color front/back pages that go all the way to the edge-- sometimes i'll print the cover on a sheet of inkjet photopaper. If i *really* want a nice looking book, i'll shell out to get it printed on glossy paper at the store (two-sided glossy paper is only made for laser printers, and home laser printers don't typically support printing all the way to the edge) but this can get super pricey.
>>
File: samflam.gif (3MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
samflam.gif
3MB, 450x253px
>>50633195
I wish it was
>>
>>50633069
>Any general rules of thumb players should know before getting into a game?

At least in DH1, don't have more than one character focused on melee in the party. You can't run faster than bullets.
>>
File: External Screaming Intensifies.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
External Screaming Intensifies.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>Players make a Mechanicus regiment for our only war game
>Lucius Secutarii with alatus jump packs and data tethers
>Fear (1) on landing, huge alpha strike with rerollable damage from electric weapons, shield up if the going gets tough

Omnissiah help me, they are literally playing Imperial Scourges, it's crazy.
>>
>>50633295
>4000 CDN
I could buy a really shitty car or a really nice fridge for 3k American. Does anybody, fucking anybody, pay these ludicrous scalper prices? I could see paying $150 if I was rich and desperate. 4k for a book? The fuck are they smoking, I want some.
>>
>>50634157
context?
>>
>>50635463
Sauce is Samurai Flamenco
>>
>>50633097
If you're in America, I could sell you mine in one of those USPS boxes that arrives in I think 3 days. Hasn't ever really been used, bought on impulse when I was living in Buffalo.
I'd sell it for 40 bucks (which would also include the price of shipping in there, and those boxes are like 7-10 bucks I think to ship.) So you'd be getting it for around 30 bucks, should you want it.

Just because it's almost Christmas. I can probably mail it off on Monday after I'm done teaching. But only if you're an American, because those extra costs of sending shit over the border kill me.

brianrichmondwriter on skype, if you're interested.
>>
>>50635738
Responded
>>
File: Only War.jpg (170KB, 420x494px) Image search: [Google]
Only War.jpg
170KB, 420x494px
>>50636256
And the compact is thus, should have it out in the mail to you Monday or Tuesday. Happy Holidays.
>>
File: the path of explosions.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the path of explosions.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>50636358
You are the hero we need.
>>
How balanced are monsters from RT/DH1E when ported for 2E/OW? Do I need to reduce/increase monster strength or are these guys good to go as soon as I convert the skills/talents/traits?
>>
File: 1398790025055.gif (625KB, 200x162px) Image search: [Google]
1398790025055.gif
625KB, 200x162px
>>50635738
>>50636358
Godspeed, you magnificent bastard.
>>
So tell me, how is the best way to do an effective sniper in the FFG 40k series not just to take two sniper rifles (say Nomads, Stalker Bolters or Traitor's Penance) hook them up to some damage buffs (like organ grinders for the SB, or hot-shot charge packs/overcharged for Traitor's Penance), make them micro and just dual shot with them?

You get accurate off both of them because you can aim first, and you're penning against effectively half armor?

I'm just thinking the whole wounds/crit system is really hard to one-shot people, even from surprise.
>>
>>50637933
Lascannon with incredibly lethal pattern + versatile shooter talent.

Be like that vindicare assassin that tried to snipe Horus with lascannons.
>>
>>50638013
Which book(s) are those from?

There's a couple lascannon patterns, but I've never heard of 'versatile shooter'.
>>
>>50638047
Incredibly lethal is from Hammer of the Emperor, which gives the weapon the accurate quality. Versatile shooter is a talent from the very same book which lets you add aim damage bonus for non basic weapons for a total of 7d10+10 damage plus whatever you choose to pile on in there.
>>
>>50638088
Ah, damn. I can definitely get 'incredibly lethal', my gm is fine with porting in equipment, but I'm a Dark Heresy assassin, and Only War isn't exactly 'talent compatible'
>>
>>50638151
DH2E is quite compatible with OW, maybe someday he will move on. If not then ask him to give you a pass or something.

Still, its a very powerful combination for so little investment so don't be upset if her turns you down.
>>
File: New-banner.jpg (377KB, 1920x656px) Image search: [Google]
New-banner.jpg
377KB, 1920x656px
>>50635209
This is a good plan.

How are the PCs going to deal with the roleplay weirdness of an all-mechanicus legion of augmented freaks?
>>
>>50638189
It's 1e and I'll mention it to him. If a Vindicaire did it, I might be able to convince him. It's a solo campaign, so I'm not really going off the rails too far.
>>
>>50638275

I asuume with a lot of electricity jokes.
>>
>>50635209
I'm trying to figure >>50638275 out myself. I might have the opportunity to lead an Explorator fleet. So there might be Battle Automata, Knights Errant, Skitarii, Crimson Guard, Acuitor Mech-Assassins and Factors of the Lathes.

The GM has the tendency to play the Mechanicus as...incredibly autistic, to use his own words, which while the concept is cool, could be a tad grating. I think I've convinced him that the field-elements of the Mechanicus are primarily fanatical.
>>
>>50638333
>Crimson Guard, Acuitor Mech-Assassins and Factors of the Lathes.

Those are limited to the Calixis Sector, due to licensing. Most Admech forces don't have those. The Admech codexes give a good idea of how an actual explorator fleet goes.
>>
>>50638369
I figure they have equivalents...I'll take a look, see what they have.

I figure it'd just be easier to use 'variants' rather than trying to port over table top versions.
>>
>>50638386

You can look at Shield of Humanity for official material in regards to FFG published, or you can look at Mars Needs Women in regards to what actually exists in 40k. They're both pretty comprehensive.
>>
>>50638333
>The GM has the tendency to play the Mechanicus as...incredibly autistic, to use his own words
Speaking as an actual autist? Well...He's not wrong. Obsession with patterns of data, focusing on pure logic above all else (because emotions are fucking messy), being baffled or irritated by things like standard social conventions or emotions while also standing on formality like it's a fucking rock, all extremely autistic traits common to the Mechanicus. It's easy to fall into that, but yeah, it can grate very, very easily.
>>50638295
Ever since Electro-Priests became a thing, using AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" as a battle hymn of the Mechanicus has become something between a running gag and a genuine convention. Not at all helped when they're fighting things that -also- have lightning weapons.
>>
>>50638295
DEUS VOLT indeed.

>>50638333
Wait, the PCs are the ones leading the fleet?

That seems like you might want Rogue Trader instead of Only War.
>>
>>50638622
It is Rogue Trader, those groups will probably be NPCs. I was just talking about the environment of interacting with the depths of the mechanicus.

>>50638560
You're probably right, I'm just encouraging not to fall too heavily on stereotypes. Probably more typical of tech-priests as opposed to Crimson Guard/Enginseers.
>>
File: 1282693836769.jpg (157KB, 800x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1282693836769.jpg
157KB, 800x1068px
>>50638652
>>50638560

There are a lot of variations though.

1. The Autist-Savant (already covered)
2. The Data-Seeker. Some low-level members of the Cult Mechanicus have wires implanted in their brains connected to certain pleasure centres. Finding patterns and completing specific tasks induces an almost religious experience. This can lead to mania, obsession, self-modification, or madness, but the results of true motivation cannot be understated.
3. The Ambitious. Hunger for power is a constant vice among Tech-Priests. Some hoard knowledge and dispense scraps to supplicants and grovelling flatterers. Others seek command of legions and weapons. Others still have ambitious, secret plans - the resurrection of the dead, the use of weapons and lore forbidden, and inquiry into the blasphemous field of True Research are all common vices.
4. The Artist. The aesthetic tastes of the Mechanicus, clad in ragged robes, pierced with cables and augmentics, lumpen and asymetric, are perhaps a little obscure to the unenlightened. But to craft a perfect device, to augment a perfect limb, to enhance one's own form to the point of perfect communion, are all desirable goals.
5. The Scourge. It is said that the Skitarii feel no emotions save hatred. Perhaps it is so. A Tech-Priest can pass from righteous anger into all-consuming hatred of a race, a faction, or an idea. Some even rail against abstract concepts or emotions, devoting their entire lives to the eradication of the colour yellow or the slightest of tech-sins.
6. The Devoted. Some Tech-Priests see the latter part of their title as a literal commandment. They preach, they pray, they devote their lives to a higher power with total obsession. They craft, collect, and catalogue icons, prayer-wheels, and data-psalms. They carry vials of Martian ore, and are rendered catatonic by the sight of a Titan or a vast array of cogitators.
>>
Does anyone else get... mildly annoyed at how players treat the Imperial Cult as players?
8/10 players I have ever seen either are outrageous fanatics (which usually breeds it's own set of explosive issues) or are basically superheretics that disavow everything religious, paying only the minimum lip service and missing how fundamental religion is to the Imperial machine.
Only a handful of people I've seen give faith some manner of reasonable weight, enough to show that it is modestly important and present, but not all-consuming. Especially considering that every world will have their own variations of the Imperial Cult, recognized and other, I always feel it offers a lot of flavor and rp fodder to have a unique outlook of the Emperor and that character's particular duty, moreso when it clashes with sensibilities of others from other cultures.
Does anyone else see this pattern in their players, or in themselves?
>>
Is Sound Constitution actually worth it?
>>
>>50641402
Short answer: Sometimes.
Long Answer: If you expect to be taking hits in CC, you want a minimum of 15 wounds.
It allows you to eat 2 good hits from a chainsword and stay above 4 wounds.
>>
>>50641402
If you want a combat character that lives. Toughness and armour are ofc way better for that, but you need wounds so your toughness and armour are worth something.
>>
>>50640997
Not really. People use reasonable faith in the omnipresent imperial cult as a baseline, and only truly think about where they stand when they want to differentiate themselves.
>>
>>50640997
>Does anyone else get... mildly annoyed at how players treat the Imperial Cult as players?
A bit. But they either learn quickly to take religion in 40k seriously or end up appreciating the myriad of sadistic punishments the Ecclesiarchy gives out for weak faith.

I'm far more annoyed with how most players treat the Machine Cult as mobile equipment dispensers.
>>
>>50641463
As an addendum to this, don't get cocky. The local tech-priest in our OW game once faced several people, one was a ganger with a shotgun. Being a melee fighter, he decided not to dodge the shotgun, playing the odds he'd take the hit decently with armour an toughness.

He failed to take Scatter at point blank into consideration and only has 9 wounds.
>>
>>50641908
Yeah, pre-errata Scatter was kinda bullshit.
>>
>>50642032
>pre-errata
Anon, scatter only changed once.
In DH2e, it's back to multiple hits.
>>
>>50642041
Is it really? Well shit.
>>
So /tg/, I've been mulling over the idea for a All-CSM Black Crusade campaign for the past few days and though I'd get an outside opinion on it.

The rough idea I have is for a warband that has either come from a larger warband fragmenting when it was crushed in battle or one that has simply seen an uncannily long string of ill fortune and twisted bad luck. The end result of either being a warband of nobodies with nothing to their names but the damaged and poorly maintained wargear on their backs who have nowhere to go but up.
>>
Give a new player some protips for chargen and char advancement.
>>
File: 1481452071205.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481452071205.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>50642402
Do it, you fuck, but realize you need people who understand CSM and their motivation, just like Deathwatch.
>>50642465
What game line and what do you want to be good at, you twat.
>>
>>50642479
OW.
>>
>>50641861
>or end up appreciating the myriad of sadistic punishments the Ecclesiarchy gives out for weak faith

And the GM soon appreciates being known as That Sadistic GM.
>>
File: 1481299749548.png (658KB, 1065x441px) Image search: [Google]
1481299749548.png
658KB, 1065x441px
>>50642522
...... what do you want to be good at, you twat?
Answer the whole post, not the first few words.
A sarge isn't a rifleman isn't a priest isn't a commissar.
>>
>>50638295
Positively shocking.
>>
>>50642402
It's a good premise if you've got the right people. Where would you run it, in person or online?
>>
>>50642041
>>50642105

Nope, DH2 Scatter works like post-errata Only War.
DH2 CRB, pg. 148
"When fired at Point Blank range, this weapon
gains +10 to hit and deals +3 damage. When fired at Short range, it
gains +10 to hit. At any longer ranges, it suffers –3 damage."
>>
>>50642648
Online, I've generally done small 1-4 player text-based games in the past on IRC, though with the advent of Discord I'd like to give running a game via that a shot.
>>
>>50642690
>see this
>ughs internally
+3 damage is not risk/reward strong enough to get into a fucker's personal space.
I liked old scatter because it made it worthwhile to close the gap, even at cost, because your odds of completely btfo'ing a dirty heretic/corpsefucker was sky high AND you could tag a cluster of dudes if you wanted. It made the penalties of operating at the range most longarm firefights happen at less punishing. It really feels like they just wanted to shit on shotguns (again), and no GM I've ever seen greenlighted the Arbites shotgun from Book of Justice.
>>
>>50633069
I'm planning to run Forgotten Gods in the new year.

Has anyone ruin it before? Did you encounter any issues? What did you change? Did you have fun?
>>
>>50642723
I'm very interested, got a Discord server by chance I could join as a prospect?
>>
>>50642924
Just threw this together, never actually made a server before.

https://discord.gg/UfkES
>>
I listened to some guys play rogue trader on the One Shot podcast.

I've gotta say, it made rogue trader sound terrible. Combat was ridiculously slow, shallow and everything missed all the time.

Is this indicative of 40k systems as a whole, out just an instance of bad dming in the podcast?
>>
>>50643109
An instance of players who never played a percentile game before.
The point of the game is to stack the odds in your favor, because at chargen, even in RT, you can expect to fail a roll 40% of the time.
The GM's fuck up, a rookie fuck up, is not offering bonuses to the roll, thinking that every roll must be flat or with a penalty because muh grimdark.
Combat is simpler than some systems, but thrives on it's tactics. You take cover in a firefight, you throw grenades from cover, you lock people down with suppressing fire before you send some dudes in with shotguns and flamers to clean out a rat nest.
The podcast sounds like a buncha mongs who made all the rookie mistakes, maybe even on purpose.
>>
I'm thinking of running an Only War game, based around the Desert Rats/Lawrence of Arabia.

So It'd clearly be a Tallern Regiment, but I'm debating how to build it from there.

I'll probably only have 3 or 4 players, so I don't think playing as a squad with a chimera would be a problem, but I'd also like them be able to dismount and raid supply posts and things like that.

Suggestions on how to build the regiment? Cool plot ideas and missions?

If we do end up with a chimera, I think I'll do part of squad progression as them slowly upgrading it, installing various vehicle upgrades, until it's gone from a scouting vehicle to a light tank for the final fights.
>>
>>50643322
How about Tauros/Tauros Venator as vehicle options?
Lends itself more to rapid attacks/raids.
>>
>>50643961
Would also fit the "Desert Raiders" a bit more.
>>
>>50643322
Why not just horses or some other organic mount? They can all get really attached as well.

Supply line raiding can be a semi-frequent activity that changes as the enemy's anti-raider tactics develop.

Kidnapping/assassinating important military or government personal, linking up with local fighters and negotiating for their aid, preforming terror attacks or getting propaganda to the local populace to win hearts and minds are all solid objectives.
>>
Any must-have psychic powers in OW?
>>
>>50643961
Could do that, but wouldn't it basically force them all to be operators so as to be able to make decent operate roles? I'd like them to be using the vehicle for combat occasionally, and as a narrative tool to let them move around, not be the only way they do combat.

Also, I just like the Chimera, and all the options for slowly upgunning and uparmoring it, as well as different weapons for different missions.

>>50644070
Using Horses could be fun, and they'd certainly get attached to them. How good are the rules for mounted combat?

I suppose one big question is what sort of thing the players like. Personally, the idea of some shared player resource like a ship, vehicle, or base that you can upgrade is a ton of fun, but that's not necessarily true of everyone.

All of those sound like great ideas. Working with local resistance and delivering supplies, convey raids, hiding from enemy patrol and air cover, raids into towns...

Is there any premade stuff I could adapt, either official or third party? Maps, characters, towns, encounters, options for how the war can flow?
>>
Someone explain me vehicle combat in ow. Can't handle that shit as gm.
>>
>>50644360
It is just like regular combat but with some different actions and using facings.
>>
>>50644433
Alright, but can you simplify it to me? I cant find myself in the vehicle combat part of the book in ow..
>>
>>50644471
Perhaps they could be under the vehicle section of combat.
>>
>>50644471
I think it's under the combat section, then there's a subsection on vehicles.

Basically the driver usually goes first, then the other people in the vehicle can go, either firing vehicle or personal weapons, or other actions within the vehicle.

My GM let the driver delay sometimes, so we could fire without movement penalties, and then the driver could take a half move.

Basically, some different actions for the driver based on operate tests, BS penalties for firing from a moving vehicle, and different critical tables.

Also, most combat vehicles have enough soak that you need to flank them, or be using heavy weapons to do anything.
>>
Hey TG this is going to be my first time running a Dark Heresy 1e game, are there any modules you would recommend? The party consists of a cleric, a psyker, a sororitas, and a tech priest if that helps.
>>
>>50644526
Thanks man
>>
>>50635209

How are you getting damage rerolls from that? Lucius doesn't give anything that changes electrical damage, Metallica does, and even then it's just tearing, not rerolls.
>>
>>50644645
I recommend switching to 2e and the same sector from 1e
>>
>>50644645
They're all pretty good. I preferred Edge of Darkness to Shattered Hopes.
>>
>>50644691
After reading the rules for 1E, maybe the man wants to play 1E and not waste more time reading rules.
>>
>>50641402
i had a really good GM who knew everyone's characters well. We were playing a published adventure that i still haven't read so idk if he added this or what but I was presented with the opportunity to drink an entire tribe of feral worlders under the table and succeeded with flying colors thanks to sound constitution. This saved my party an entire session of combat and allowed everyone else to go looking for heresy while i was distracting the rest of the village.
>>
>>50645313
Sound constitution gives you more wounds, it has nothing to do with how much you can drink.
>>
>>50645313
U wot? The drinks were actually causing damage?
>>
>>50645450
>>50645451
what kind of games are you playing where non-imperium food (or heck, even most imperium food) isn't about to kill you?
>>
PLASTIC SISTERS HYPE!!!!!!
>>
>>50645652
get the fuck out to general or wip
>>
File: thallax.jpg (629KB, 1160x1432px) Image search: [Google]
thallax.jpg
629KB, 1160x1432px
Unlikely, but worth asking: do Thallax have stats in any of the books?

Thinking of using one as a "boss fight", the party is currently on the trail of a Heretek who has access to a cache of Great Crusade era gear.

If it doesn't exist, any rough idea how to stat one up?
>>
>>50646978

Mars Needs Women has you covered, senpai. All their gear and weapons are in there.
>>
>>50646999
I always overlooked the homebrews in the OP.

Time to read them all!
>>
File: IMG_3215.jpg (136KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3215.jpg
136KB, 800x680px
Anons, what if I want my Acolytes to be recieving missions from an agent who's only known as the Secretive Old Man, wherein their missions are to search for clues to the whereabouts of any seemingly important Chaos Space Marines he'd been hunting? How should I do this? Is this a good idea?

The twist is that he'd killed their Inquisitor and that the PCs wouldn't know that the Secretive Old Man took over his job, as he'd only speak to them through encrypted messages and dead drops. Pic related.

I keep screwing up my post.
>>
>>50649220
I would drop the name 'Secretive Old Man'.

It sounds like an alright idea, though tracking CSM can be pretty tricky. Why not just have their Inquisitor send them messages through an encrypted channel and after a slight silence following a mission be picked up by someone else?

I also don't understand the significance of the DA's Dreadnought
>>
File: Mechanicus.png (1001KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
Mechanicus.png
1001KB, 620x877px
>>50649267
It's really hard to reply like that. Your third message seems identical to your first.
>>
File: Tank!.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
Tank!.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
What stats would a Left 4 Dead Tank have in Dark Heresy 2nd e?
>>
>>50649274
>Why not just have their Inquisitor send them messages through an encrypted channel and after a slight silence following a mission be picked up by someone else?

Oh, good idea!

The DA dread is part of the joke, since the DA are Secretive, and Venerable Dreadnoughts are Old Men. May or may not have the guy who killed their Inquisitor actually be a Dreadnought for a bit of silliness. "I'm gonna hunt down the Fallen and make him pay for putting me in this box!

>>50649290
I screwed up spoilering it the first time, then accidently replied to it the second time. It really triggered my autism when I screwed up my little joke.

She a cute!
>>
>>50649373
Various malignancies, plus Swollen Brute, Cannibalistic Urge, possibly It Will Not Die!.
>>
>>50649373
Like an ogryn but with some stat changes.
>>
File: Weapons_effectiveness_on_tank2.jpg (603KB, 1280x1678px) Image search: [Google]
Weapons_effectiveness_on_tank2.jpg
603KB, 1280x1678px
>>50649373
Reminds me of an Auran Broodlord, but you can probably scrap the Unnatural Agility/Speed and give it more strength/toughness instead.

Frankly, those things take literally hundreds of shots to kill, depending on difficulty, and can throw cars and knock survivors several meters at a time. It's also slow as hell, so having some Athletics boost so it jumps instead of running may make more sense.

The Auran Broodlord is featured on Page 46 of Deathwatch - The Emperor Protects.

>>50649407
The Astartes and the Inquisition have a tense but working relationship, and out of the two, the Astartes are the less likely to go radical.

If you do decide to go that way, I would reconsider their original Inquisitor's integrity.
There are Inquisitors willing to flirt with the archenemy for power, or think they can control it to win.
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Torquemada_Coteaz

He's an example of someone willing to execute Inquisitors if they flirt with the warp, and I can see such hardline radicals picking up traitor's acolyte teams, I'm not sure if Dreadnoughts are really that involved.
>>
>>50649552
Nah, the Dreadnought part was a joke, but now I want to actually do it just because.

Kinda sad that I screwed up the joke though.

But anyways, to explain it more for people who don't know much about DA Lore, Venerable Dreadnoughts are part of the Deathwing, and therefore know of the Fallen and actively hunt down Fallen Angels.

This could actually tie in to the fact that the CSM that they're hunting down are actually Fallen, but without them actually knowing this bit.
>>
File: Bill! No!.gif (959KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Bill! No!.gif
959KB, 245x245px
>>50649373
A roar is heard in the street of the lower hab block, and a light armoured vehicle is tossed through the air
Acolyte: "Run or Shoot? Run or shoot?!

Inquisitor: "Both!"
>>
One of my RT players wants to play an Arch-Militant from a frontier world-- literal old west style frontier-- but the revolvers we found all sucked so we sat down and specced out a Bolt Revolver:
CLASS: Pistol
DAMAGE: 1d10+6
PEN: 4
RANGE: 30m
ROF: 5/-/-
CLIP: 4
RELOAD: 2 full
SPECIAL RULES: Tearing, Reliable, accurate, +2 Initiative, +10 to attacks.

This all looked fine to me on paper but the player just absolutely obliterated a warp daemon that was supposed to be at least 3 or 4 rounds of combat with a single shot to the left leg, but i'm not sure if the gun is broken or the character's broken. Input?
>>
>>50649610
No, I recognise that, I'm just saying there might need to be some justification to murder an Inquisitor.

I'm just wondering how your team will react when they realise he was impersonating their former boss. Might need a reason to trust him, assuming you want them to.
>>
File: L4dpg153.jpg (740KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
L4dpg153.jpg
740KB, 1280x720px
>>50649625
Suffer not the witch to live.
>>
>>50649645
Well, easy in-universe justification is that the DA actually will and do murder anyone who finds out about the Fallen. Including/Especially Inquisitors.

Gonna have to work on the second part though.
>>
>>50649644
Post the RT stats for a Bolt Pistol and compare them.

Stub Revolvers suck compared to Stub Pistols, so it should be the same for these two weapons.
>>
>>50649267
>you thought you were working for the inquisitor
>but you werent!
Okay.
>>
>>50649644
So it does a bonus point of damage compared to a bolt pistol, boltgun or storm bolter. Meaning it also has better average damage than a shot from a heavy bolter.

Pen is fine, in line with previous works.

Range is fine, same as bolt pistol.

Please tell me that 5 is meant to be an S.

Clip is fine, little low for a revolver. Reload is a bit hefty, but manageable.

Why accurate? I mean it's hardly a huge deal because it's not a basic weapon and so doesn't get bonus damage for aiming.

Also, that +10 attack is from accurate when aimed, right? Not sure what the bonus initiative is from, you can always put on a trigger adjustment for +1, but +2 is a jump.

The important part is whether that 5 is meant to be a 5 or an S.
>>
>>50649670
Fuck, how would witches be statted in DH?
>>
>>50649804
Probably a lot like an Eversor without the Temple Assassin training, two neurogauntlets that poison a target on hit, effectively staggering them and knocking them prone but they swap targets afterwards rather than finishing the dead. Meaning if you kill it, even the downed are probably all fine, so you have to kite it, but if you're all downed, then you're screwed.
>>
>>50643075
Expired.
>>
>>50649644
that 5 is meant to be an S, yes, i was reading it off of my notes and not really paying attention. The clip and reload were meant to be the primary "balancers" but clearly one shot is all this character needs. Accurate because it's big with a really long barrel. +10 attack is from accurate when aimed, yeah. +2 initiative is... actually i don't remember where that came from.
>>
>>50649998

I'm willing to bet it was something about 'quickdrawing' a revolver. Hardly necessary mechanics-wise.

I rather doubt this was the unbalancing factor. If it doesn't have semi-auto, a sacristan bolt pistol can put out two shots of the same damage/pen via Semi-Auto, and can acquire 'incredibly lethal' from HOTE to get accurate as well.
Trigger adjustment gives +1 INIT anyways.

If I was you, I would strip away the initiative bonus, that seems unnecessary.
>>
>>50649644
Take a bolt pistol, reduce the mag size to 6, drop the semi auto firing mode, add on reliable and the dh2 style fire selector

that gun looks like the player is including some of the bonuses from weapon specialization (the arch millitants ability)

accurate isnt entirely unreasonable because pistols dont get the extra dice, though i would say is a bit excessive when a red dot sight is so easy to get
>>
>>50649998
probably made the rookie mistake of treating a pistol class weapon with accurate like a basic class weapon with accurate, no other explanation
>>
File: anger powered jetpacks.png (50KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
anger powered jetpacks.png
50KB, 450x310px
>>50635209

This is actually cool as shit. I'd love to play as this one day.
>>
I've ALWAYS wanted to get into 40K RPG stuff, but I'm a tabletop player only at the minute because nobody likes RPGs in my circle. I know literally one person that likes them.
Can these games be played with just two players? Help a newbie out?
>>
File: IMG_20161201_163741.jpg (134KB, 643x1143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161201_163741.jpg
134KB, 643x1143px
r8 my character
>>
>>50650773
Told you before, he looks too much like a Marine to be an Inquisitor. You should have used an IG head.
>>
>>50635209
Imperial Scourges?

I'm not familiar with what those are from. The idea remind me of Dark Troopers from Battlefront 2 with ARC casters, though.
>>
>>50650773
Yup that's a model.

You might need to mention what he's supposed to be before we tell you how well it follows that.

If you're going for a Deathwatch operative with a power fist and a...storm bolter, I think? Then you succeeded, though I can't tell chapter or anything else, obviously.
>>
File: Dark Eldar Scourge.jpg (78KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Eldar Scourge.jpg
78KB, 600x820px
>>50650814

Winged Dark Eldar heavy weapons guys.
>>
File: CloneJetTrooperPhaseI-BFOS.png (94KB, 272x417px) Image search: [Google]
CloneJetTrooperPhaseI-BFOS.png
94KB, 272x417px
>>50650814

>ARC

Assuming the guy meant Metalica and not Lucius for all the electrical stuff, if you spend 10 points to give the squad an Arc rifle, you literally get a winged Arc Trooper. Man, I'm getting a hardon just thinking about it.
>>
File: DSC08204 copy.jpg (121KB, 800x672px) Image search: [Google]
DSC08204 copy.jpg
121KB, 800x672px
>>50650810

B-but Silas Hand has power armour.....

>>50650845

Inquisitor in rare-to-get astartes power armour and a relic bolter that was gifted to him
>>
>>50650999
And a not-massive roid head
>>
>>50650999
>rare-to-get astartes power armour
Doesn't matter, he literally can't use it.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (69KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
69KB, 1000x571px
>>50650999
I doubt there are many examples of normal sized power armor, but in-character, how the hell can this guy fit in astartes armor?
>>
>>50649804
Jean-stealers.
>>
File: ff3[1].jpg (90KB, 680x941px) Image search: [Google]
ff3[1].jpg
90KB, 680x941px
>>50651090
>>
>>50649998
Have you looked at what you can do with a RAW shotgun pistol and modified bolt shells?

>Bolt Shells, Modified
>Decried by the Adeptus Mechanicus, numerous illicit munitionsmiths in the bowels of hive worlds and starships and the lawless fringes of the Imperium have long been adapting bolt ammunition so that it can be fired from shotguns. Unreliable, they are nonetheless popular due to the extra range and firepower.
>Effect: A shotgun loaded with bolt ammunition deals 1d10+5 Explosive damage with a Pen of 4 and the Tearing quality. In addition, it increases the shotgun’s range by +30 metres. However, the modified shells are unpredictable at best, and a shotgun loaded with bolt shells gains the Unreliable quality, or if normally Reliable, it loses that quality. The weapon also loses the Scatter Quality.
>Used With: Shotguns (all types)

That's only slightly lower damage than your bolt revolver, with a 1 round clip, and 40m range.
>>
>>50651401
Come to think of it, the Footfall Pattern Bolt Pistol also looks a lot like what I'd expect a 'Bolt Revolver' to be mechanically. Six rounds, lower range, unreliable, and can't use non-standard ammo.
>>
>>50651401
Except those are basically trash weapons made by gangers, because it doesn't require training in bolt weapons.

Bolt pistols/Sacristan Bolt pistols are a better analog, because they are professionally made, instead of gutter trash.
>>
>>50651489
>those are basically trash weapons
Which is kind of the point. That's where crappy low tech bolt weapons are made, and revolvers are inherently crappy low tech.
>>
>>50651787
>illegal modifications done by non-Mechanicus
>intentional designs built on simplicity to avoid mechanical malfunctions.

Sometimes simplicity is a very intentional design goal.
This modification gives a standard weapon 'unreliable'. I'd like to see anyone argue revolvers are unreliable.
>>
So I just ran my first OW game. Started with Against the Savages to get get the feel of things.

Only a few highlights.
>weapon expert got run over by the squads Chimera
>was too butthurt to burn fate to survive
>squad sergeant came to blows with the sergeant from a stormtrooper squad after their weren't enough demolition charges to go around
>got his ass kicked
>no one in the squad had Athletics or Awareness so that was fucking something
>squad is Highborn alot of language barrier issues
>thought a group of locals were bandits, fired on them
>locals were trying to warn them that they were going into Terrorcat country
>Terrorcats got 2 NPC squadies
>tried to recon the promethium refinery
>no one has stealth
>Chimera does moth of the work shredding orks with heavy flamer and multilaser

All in all a pretty good session, that Chimera is going to be big problems and I regret letting them have it.
>>
>>50651998
Mine was about the same, except they were Hivers, decided not to rescue the stormtroopers, helped out the locals, and I made the mistake of giving them an Autocannon on their Chimera.
>>
>>50651998
They sound hilariously incompetent.

Not the players, but the characters. Might be the players too, who knows, they might just be new.
>>
>>50651834
>Sometimes simplicity is a very intentional design goal.
IRL. Here, it's considered borderline heretical by some factions.
>I'd like to see anyone argue revolvers are unreliable.
I'd argue that bolt tech is finicky, and less understood or jury rigged patterns are unreliable.
>>
>>50652690
Sure, but revolvers are incredibly simple in design. Assuming the mechanicus is responsible, they have a simple handle on explosive-based cylinder technology, as evidence by the 6-round grenade launchers that operate on the same principles.

I'm just saying, gutter-mods to turn buckshot shotguns into bolt weapons should not be used as the baseline for a the work of a Weapons-Tech Magos of the Adeptus Mechanicus.
>>
Blegh, are there any openings for any games on Mondays? Pref euro timezones.
>>
>>50652759
>a Weapons-Tech Magos of the Adeptus Mechanicus
We're talking about the personal weapons of an arch-militant from a frontier world, not a senior tech priest. Why even bring that to the discussion?
>>
>>50652843
Well, I guess then we'd need to ask the GM if it was a backwater scum's work, or sanctioned?

Granted, a rogue trader's employee would be allowed to use weapons 'decried by the Adeptus Mechanicus', but unless I'm told it's heretical technology, I assume it's official Imperium issue. And if it's Imperium issue, a Magos of the appropriate order has signed off on it. In this case, a Weapons-Tech Magos.
>>
>>50652892
>unless I'm told it's heretical technology, I assume [a Weapons-Tech Magos has signed off on it]
I don't put much stock in that dichotomy, myself.
>>
>>50652951
And the Imperium is incapable due to treaties dating back to the Treaty of Mars of producing or studying technology itself, only members (or co-members, such as Tech Marines) of the Cult Mechanicus are allowed to.

And someone high-ranking must sign off on any tech to be mass produced, they're far too anal about new tech to do any less.
>>
>>50652443
The players should have known a bit better. But they're coming off DW being godkings of death mountain.
>>
>>50649644
Actually, there is a pretty good revolver hand cannon in Inquisitor's Handbook.
>>
>>50653179
Short of Awareness/Athletics, it mostly sounds like out-of-character stuff, and 'stealth' which normally isn't an Astartes staple.

People not listening to them, fighting for equipment they think they deserve...assumption all non-allied NPCs are enemies, etc.

I'm a little confused by the weapon's expert letting himself die like that...did he really just decide to make a new character instead of surviving that shame?
>>
>>50634157
SIT DOWN
>>
>>50653252
The squad was taking cover in the furrow their crashing dropship made. He was laying down cover fire while the rest of the squad dug out the landing ramp so they could get the chimeras out. The ramp got down most of the way, so they gunned the chimera. No one warned him to get clear, didn't have awareness, failed his dodge. Then he sulked for the rest of the session.
>>
>>50653335
Sulking hard enough to not even burn fate?

Yowch, well hopefully Corporeal Growchy-Pant's next character is a little luckier.
>>
Is Black Crusade fun? Would being a Sons Sorcerer allow for nice and balanced gameplay, or would my group have to make slight adjustments?
>>
>>50653916
Black Cruisade is fun, if you want to kill your friends. Friend-killing is a core gameplay mechanic and you may want to have two or three sheets rolled up.
>>
>>50653916
We need to put that "problems with BC" in the pasta.

1kson's Sorcs are brutal rape machines especially if you take Rubric Marines as cohors.
>>
>>50653998
Ah, darn. Are there any ways to make it more balanced?
>>
>>50654023
I don't know what your party is like.
>>
>>50654023
It really does depend on the composition of the party.

In general, CSM are really, really amazing at combat, but nothing else. This means a mixed party will have one side horridly outshine the other in combat, but spend the rest of the session on their phones, assuming you include out of combat moments to make the rest of the party feel useful.

Combine that with threats that will put CSM at risk will completely obliterate normal BC characters and you kinda have a mess to balance.

Fun as heck, trust me, but...touchy to balance.
>>
>>50654090
I really don't get this argument that Space Marines are 'great at combat, nothing else.' There is nothing stopping them from taking any of the same talents and there are archetypes that give advantages to things that aren't just combat.

I literally have PLAYED these characters. I don't get this statement at all.
>>
>>50654146
Start as murder machines and building them up to be good at other things takes a lot of time and experience.

You could make your nightlord into a great talker with lots of charm and deceive. But that is going to be at the cost of not ripping and tearing as well as someone who focused on it from the beginning.

If you wanted to be good at talking or sneaking or tech use why did you pick an armor-plated murder machine? Not to mention no matter what you do you're still 7 feet tall and you cannot really pass for a human.
>>
>>50654855
Why wouldn't you take one of the archetypes that can start with Charm, instead? Most CSM do get Deceive and/or Intimidate to be a different kind of great talker.
>>
Has anyone had good experiences with Deathwatch or is all boring combat crawls all the time with noe RPing?
>>
>>50655188
Any GM can work RP into a campaign, as can any players who build people instead of just characters.

Trust me, I'm in the middle of a session as a solo-infiltration focused assassin, currently discussing growing up on a feudal world with his newly promoted Inquisitor.

If you want to RP as a Space Marine, you absolutely can. Help the local PDF, talk to the experts who support you. Be someone, not just some Marine.
>>
>>50655188
there is stuff besides combat if your group and gm work to involve stuff besides combat
>>
>>50654965
In my book, "Intimidating" is the default mode of Chaos Space Marines in any social setting that isn't "Hi, have you heard the Word of Lorgar?" So them focusing on Intimidate is a valid idea, but that also inches them closer to Khorne, because BC alignment was a neat idea executed horrendously badly.
>>
>>50654855
Yeah, but a Dark Apostle or even an Chosen is on the exact same level as an Apostate, really?
>>
>>50655298
Honestly, it would work better if they do the DH2nd/OW system and just make the gods an extra 'aptitude.'
>>
>>50655188
the reason i like 40krpg is that i LOVE the setting but don't like 40k tabletop. I find it boring and slow and there's no world, there's no living, there's no day to day stuff that isn't extremely militarized, which i find extremely dull.

Thus, i despise Deathwatch.
>>
So I'm thinking about running a chaos space marine obly game off BC. Does the core book provide enough variance to play with those core careers only?
>>
Has anyone had a run-in with someone showing up with an Alpha Legion character sheet? asking for a friend.
>>
>>50655431
True, but by that point I'd rather scrap the gods having any direct bearing on your skills and talents, because Nurgle psykers, Slaaneshi melee masters, khorne flakes shrugging off hits as they charge into a fight, Tzeentchian something, and *not* having a whole pile of skills and talents that everyone struggles to raise.
>>
>>50655698
I've tried to do it a few times. Shut down before it even gets past a query.
>>
>>50655991
True enough.
>>
>>50656004
What speciifc reasons were you given if any?
>>
>>50656014
Then again ...

Remember the Leadership aptitude in DH2? How useless it is? Every now and then someone suggests that it should be a 2nd secondary aptitude for Willpower. (replacing Psyker for non-Psykers)

What if Black Heresy (did that come out wrong?) did something similar to support the game being an evil power fantasy, and let you change (or add) secondary aptitudes in exchange for vows and corruption?
>>
File: IMG_4478.png (425KB, 584x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4478.png
425KB, 584x329px
>>50651998
Fuckin' reservists, man.
>>
>>50656121
No advanced archetypes (even stripping back the xp), general anti-Alpha Legion feelings, concerns over potential for backstabbings, concern that I wasn't intending to backstab everyone, etc.
>>
>>50656136
That's actually sort of how I viewed alignments, as like a secondary aptitude that could stand in for other ones.
>>
>>50656201
It sounds like several members of your gaming group may be members of the Alpha Legion running a mission counter to yours. Do not be dissuaded from your objective by their deceptions.
>>
>>50656300
Heh. These were all different groups, far as I know. Online play.
>>
Hey guys wasn't there a meme about fall damage in the games, or there was a screen cap of it?
>>
>>50656357
The conspiracy has spread so far already?!
>>
>>50656357
Please, as if I'd let mediums of communication stop me.

I had to set up two different houses in seperate cities, disguises and cars to jump between campaigns without the GMs, who were brothers running campaigns in the same world, suspecting anything.

Had to burn it all though, damn, running my mouth, they're probably here too. This is Alpha Centauri all over again.
>>
>>50656300
>>50656484
>>50656541
this shit is why i won't allow alpha legion at my table.
>>
>>50656716
Don't be such a stick in the mud.

Or was the mud in the stick THE WHOLE TIME
>>
>>50656716
What if they focused on the other Alpha Legion schtick(s), being a capable insurrectionist and information broker?
>>
File: serveimage[1].jpg (460KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage[1].jpg
460KB, 1920x1080px
>>50656750
>>
>>50657419
the wholeeeee time

And what's a snake but a one-headed hydra?
>>
>>50656716
Ah, don't lump 'em all in together.

Whether or not it actually happened, plots can be pretty entertaining for the GM to be a part of and witness.
>>
If you have Unnatural Strength x2, and you get a Best Quality Synthetic Muscle Grafts to get another Unnatural Strength x2, do you get Unnatural Strength x3?

Rogue Trader, for reference.
>>
>>50658057
Yes.
>>
>>50645044
He can also eat shit rather than a decently cooked, flavored meal, too.
>>
>>50651787
>revolvers are inherently crappy low tech
I will fucking FIGHT you, mate.
>>
>>50655188
The rp requires for you to both know and understand SM chapters and their mentalities.
You need to realize why the Deathwatch is so exceptional, an idea that is almost unthinkable for most SM chapters, and the full breadth of their duties must be shown by the GM.
People new to 40k should not touch DW, and people who want to live out power fantasies should have their fingers burned by the book like vampires touching the cross.
>>
File: serveimage[2].jpg (485KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage[2].jpg
485KB, 1200x675px
>>50659731
Couldn't help picturing it.
>>
File: 1458413111657.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458413111657.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
>>50659894
>let me whip this out
>hold on, not done yet
>ahh, there we go!
>>
>>50650763
Yes you can run solo campaigns
>>
>>50659874
>Thats how I see it and you HAVE to see it the same way

The post.
>>
>>50660094
Please explain then, anon, how you are supposed to roleplay a highly insular, hypno-indoctrinated, transhuman warrior that literally believes that their way is the best way, at all times, and all other ways are inherently inferior.
Shit, the Mentors big schtick was that they WEREN'T like that.
>>
>>50660094
No, he's describing what is accurate to the setting, and frankly what is is necessary to get the most out of the book. This is actually one of the problems with Deathwatch.

Anything else you'd do with it could be done better by other books, or even other systems entirely.
>>
Does the Taurox have Only War rules?

Might use some, with wheels of course, for that Tallern Raiders game I posted earlier.

Any of the published adventures I could convert to fit that theme, especially for intro session as I get my feet under me as a GM, and the players get a better grasp of the system?

I can think of a few ways for the campaign to work, somewhat depending on what the players want to do. One options is that the players are part of a vanguard force, sent in before the main invasion to rouse guerillas and weaken supply lines, assassinate key figures, that sort of thing.

The other is that world is under invasion, but at something of a stalemate, and they're sent far behind lines in a large trackless desert to do some of the same.

Main difference would be how elite the players are, and how much room there is for heavy combat versus more social encounters.
>>
>>50660682
Yes, in Shield of the Emperor.
>>
>>50660853
Err, Shield of Humanity.
>>
>>50660863
That's the Tauros, the awesome dune buggy. I'm looking for the absurd MRAP with four sets of treads.
>>
>>50660075
If you have the time, could you explain how it works?
>>
>>50660945
Dark Heresy 2e

Shouldn't be any issue with porting it to OW
>>
>>50661624
Where?
>>
>>50661624
Not seeing it, and I checked core and the three splat books?

Any idea where it is? Some small supplement?
>>
File: taurox stats.jpg (170KB, 347x837px) Image search: [Google]
taurox stats.jpg
170KB, 347x837px
>>50662549
>>50662536
It's in the corebook. But for your convenience, here it is capped
>>
>>50662617
On what page?
>>
>>50662758
Okay, it's actually not there. In that case, I haven't the faintest clue, but the screencap should suffice at any rate.
>>
>>50662835
but then where the hell did that screencap come from
>>
>>50662758
>>50662835
It's in the Forgotten Gods adventure, page 46
>>
>>50662617
>only thw twinlinked autocannon
Has anyone statted out the other weapons?
>>
>>50633069
Why thread image guy look like retard? I think it supposed to look like inquisitor but it looks like complete retard.
>>
>>50663443
...what?

He's mad not...'look like retard'

Learn plurals and determiners.
>>
>>50663443
People in glass houses shouldn't throw Karl grenades, anon.
>>
>>50664305
*krak
Stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>50664319
Karrrrrrl, that kills tanks, Karrrrrrrrrrl.
>>
File: 357357.jpg (474KB, 1500x843px)
357357.jpg
474KB, 1500x843px
Tattersoul is a bastard.
>>
>>50664384
I love you

>>50662617
Thanks, that explains me not being able to find it.

Any spots to find resources for my first time DMing what I'm hoping will be a long term game (at least a couple of months)?
>>
>>50664576
scroll through /tg/, you're sure to find a thread opening with a GM complaining about his bad players full of people telling him that players are dumb and here's how to GM good.
>>
>>50663443
>>50663727
I agree with first anon, this inquisitor looks like retard..
>>
File: 1462055240300.png (565KB, 1181x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1462055240300.png
565KB, 1181x1113px
>>50636358
What's that chain from? It's cool as fuck.
>>
>>50664823
I think I can also just use the "Against the Savages" adventure in the Core Book, and just switch it to being a desert world, and rebel forces.

Any other real changes I'd need to make?

Still pretty hugely torn about what vehicle to use for the squad, but I'll likely leave that up to players.

Any thoughts on doing Comrades in a way that's useful, instead of either getting in the way, or totally forgotten?
>>
>>50665871
I am gming ow for like 5 sessions for mechanized regiment on modified adventure from gm kit. Comrades are a pain in the arse, +5 to shoot and nothing else.
>>
I'm thinking about running an "operator" style Only war game where the players are members of the Harakoni warhawks. What do you think about these rules:
>Psykers, Priests, Commissars, Techpriests and Stormtroopers are banned
>Bulging biceps is banned, but all heavy weapons come with a tripod

As for the Regiment rules I'm thinking of adding a few things
>Regiment gives Operate Aeronautica and Surface at known
>Regiment gives two weapon upgrades (Maybe I'll give them one at first and give the second as a reward?)
>Add Photo-visors, Microbeads and Grav chutes to the kit.
>Instead of an M36 lasgun as the main regimental weapon, guardsmen may choose from the bullpup lasgun, shotgun or autogun as their main weapon before deployment as well as a sidearm with two clips which can either be a laspistol, stub automatic or revolver. This is issued in addition to whatever specialist kits they might have.

Missions are obviously drop missions but I'm thinking about reducing or even removing the penalties for grav chute failure to maybe a comrade dying/getting injured or maybe the player losing some of their gear during the drop which can be recovered during the mission depending on the DoF.
>>
>>50667276
Wouldn't that make it a bit tricky for Operators using vehicles if air drops are the only way, or can they pilot aircraft?
>>
>>50667426
I'm on the fence about banning operators too. Everyone gets vehicle proficiency anyways and I'm thinking about having light vehicles like tauros or centaurs dropped in if the guardsmen ever needed vehicles to accomplish their mission.
>>
>>50667426
Oh shit, I think you misunderstood me. I meant operators as in /k/ and not operators as in the specialty.
>>
>>50667486
>>50667527
No, I know what you meant. I was just thinking about remaining specializations.
Honestly this already sounds more like a squad concept than something that needs to be forced on individual specializations in the group.

So far then we have Ratlings, Ogryns, Sergeants, Medics and Heavy/Support Gunners. Of course, heavy gunners aren't going to be too good, what with bulging biceps banned.

So far, it seems like everyone is going to be left playing shooter guy without a great deal of differences aside from primary weapon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALd0ILisKvI
>>
>>50667560
Dont allow ogryns into elysians.
>>
>>50667596
I made a regiment for a one shot. Klug's Heavy Drop Troops "The Meteors". They only did low orbital insertions due to being too afraid to get into Valkeries. Typically suffered 20% casualties during drop. But it was alot of fun.
>>
>>50667560
My main problem with bulging biceps is that heavy gunners pretty much make weapon specs obsolete because they can move and shoot on the same turn with little penalty. By removing it, the class is still just as capable of killing shit but actually does the opposite of what you think by removing the whole call of duty running around with a multilaser/autocannon and instead forces the squad to think on where the gunner should deploy and how they should best take advantage of the killzone. Also, lets be honest.

With bulging biceps in play, almost every shooty oriented weapon spec is almost always going to advance into sentry as soon as he gets 2500 xp. This way, I would at least hope that small arms play a bigger part than they normally would.
>>
>>50667720
I always found the main issue is actually that heavy weapons have less weight available for specialty gear and grenades.

You could just restrict to heavy weapons specialists or for more xp, or just through cybernetics that you control.

The point stands about squad variation, though, so far 'shooty oriented weapon specs' are all thats left.
>>
>>50663443
Anger is temporary folly, anon.
>>
So we've got a pretty definitive lists of the problems with BC.

Can we get a definitive list of how to make DW more than just cleanse & purge?
>>
What are the best sources of lore on commoragh?
>>
"The Guardswoman killed her way through a beachfront restaurant with a steak knife, a chair, and several plates"
>>
>>50668170

Make it more like the Great Crusade.
>>
>>50668170
Set it on a tithe astartes planet, and deal with reclamation efforts of Space Marine geneseeds, body parts and technology. Chapters are also commonly responsible for dealing with internal strife and conflict.

I'm currently dealing with a mad Inquisitor's experiments to create super soldiers, and he got his hands on an Astartes body part, likely plundered from a battlefield.

Essentially, make it closer to Dark Heresy, except your squad are both the Inquisitor and his throne agents. You set your own missions to deal with Astartes-internal issues.

I can't imagine it's easy to get your hands on every scrap of power armor, geneseed, body part and bolter. But it's a high priority to the chapter and requires investigation work.
>>
File: 1473913339920.jpg (361KB, 1920x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1473913339920.jpg
361KB, 1920x1310px
>>50668170
I think the book on the Jericho Reach there's a lot of info on non-assault missions.
But generally, I would say remember that the Deathwatch does more than just shoot things. Under ideal conditions, an Inquisitorial cell will have already gathered all the necessary info, and the Deathwatch can just be let loose, but conditions are seldom ideal in the 41st millenium.
Deathwatch can be involved in information gathering, recon, infiltration/sabotage, rescue missions, bodyguard work, even diplomacy under certain conditions. Remember that Space Marines aren't just valuable to the Imperium 'cause they're great at killing stuff, they're also a vital propaganda tool and psychological weapon. Having a kill-team escort a diplomat to a xeno-dominated world can be a vital way of ensuring that the diplomat survives, and also intimidating their alien adversaries.

While Deathwatch being a Chamber Militant is no longer canon something I totally ignore , they are still deeply involved with the Inquisition, and all its factionalism and intrigue. What happens when two opposing Inquisitors each make dire requests for aid from the Deathwatch? What if the Kill Team is led into an ambush, and begins to suspect the intel that an Inquisitor gave them was deliberately falsified?

I'd also look at the history of real world warrior-monks like the Templars and the Hospitallers for inspiration. While SM aren't as tempted by worldly pleasures as real humans are, they still exist within the factionalized hell that is the Imperium. Their primary job is killing aliens, but regardless of how pure their intents are they're still likely to wind up embroiled in some faction or other's schemes to further their agenda. Choosing who to assist and who to leave hanging, and figuring out who they can trust on their own side can lead to an exciting level of intrigue that can be layered on top of all the xeno-killing.
>>
>>50670282
>Xeno negotiations
I've done my fair share of these but I don't play deathwatch. Are all kill marines ok with cutting deals with all xenos or do they have a particular criteria for this shit?

I'd assume they're more likely to take the diplomatic route against harmless Ayylmao's but what about tau or eldars. Can a Marine from all chapters be trusted with such things or is there a go to chapter that is tolerant of allowing xenos to live and maybe even accepting deals where xeno interests are met with as much priority as that of the imperiums?
>>
>>50670388
>Are all kill marines ok with cutting deals with all xenos or do they have a particular criteria for this shit?

It's part of their job.

>Pic related, water caste and Imperium diplomat negotiations
>>
Would a Khoi even berserker with a football hooligan personality (not necessarily accent) be a good character
>>
>>50670388
Space Marines are weird.
On the one hand, they're warrior fanatics, and you *explicitly* take a renown penalty for working with Xenos, even if you betray them later/you're under orders/it's that or get eaten by Chaos.
Other hand, they're very much "HONOR" types and have been shown to be capable of recognizing and even admiring worthy foes.
I would say generally Space Marines great a bit during diplomatic exchanges, and are probably quick to threaten their opponents or remind them of how much of an ass-forking they'll get later, but the one thing SM know how to do is follow orders.
A KIll-Marine is more likely to be flexible, regardless of chapter.
I'd probably say Raptors, Mentors, and Ravenguard are the most likely to take a highly reasoned approach to working with xenos, Ultramarines and Co are most likely to focus on obeying orders and possibly "honoring" worthy foes, and Black Templars are the most likely to ruin negotiations by deciding to start shooting. Everybody else is probably a toss-up.
I don't know of any particular chapter that likes working with xenos the way the Relictors are basically Malleus Radicals, though.
>>
>>50670282
>I'd also look at the history of real world warrior-monks like the Templars and the Hospitallers for inspiration. While SM aren't as tempted by worldly pleasures as real humans are, they still exist within the factionalized hell that is the Imperium. Their primary job is killing aliens, but regardless of how pure their intents are they're still likely to wind up embroiled in some faction or other's schemes to further their agenda. Choosing who to assist and who to leave hanging, and figuring out who they can trust on their own side can lead to an exciting level of intrigue that can be layered on top of all the xeno-killing.
This plays in hugely in my Deathwatch campaigns. The characters have developed very interesting, independent relationships with Lord Commissar Vance Theren, Rogue Trader Gravis Terrozant, and Sorcerer of the Hidden Veil Furosh. Each one regularly sends separate objectives to individual members of the kill-team. Sometimes they reveal these to the rest of the team, sometimes they don't. But the important thing is that they somehow clash with the objectives of the mission itself. Usually it's just a matter of not having enough time to get everything done before evac, but other times performing an independent objective will go against the beliefs of another character. It's this constant clashing of personal-, secret-, and mission-level objectives that keeps things super interesting, and keeps the relationships within the group constantly in flux.
>>
>>50671391
Perfect! That sounds like a really fun game anon. I think this really is the key to a good Deathwatch game: conflict that is as much interpersonal and philosophical as it is physical. After all, a fundamental part of the game is about you being part of a group of people who fundamentally don't get along... and figuring out how to get along.
>>
>>50671500
One of the most interesting aspects has been when the marines side with their NPC contacts over their kill-team.

To give you an example, one of our players, a Son of Medusa Techmarine, was presented with a difficult situation by Gravis Terrozant. The mission was to sneak into a Tau forward observation station and plant false readings into their sensor arrays, without letting it be known that the readings had been tampered with. Gravis offered the marine something of great chapter value, an original datascript that had been recorded by the prophets of Moirae, and in exchange, he would be required to not only replace the readings, but steal the original readings and not give them over to Imperial Command or to the Deathwatch.

Well our Techmarine did manage to plant the readings and grab a copy for himself. However, this set off the alarms. Had he not tried to grab the copy, they would've been fine. Suffice it to say, the Raven Guard in the group was seriously pissed, as he had planned rolled absurdly well to get the whole group into and around the station without being caught. But he thinks it was because the Son of Medusa was just doing poorly on his tech-use.

Really fun stuff that encourages player interaction beyond, "Who should I shoot next?"
>>
>>50671807
Man, that is pretty interesting.

I don't get to play with many people, and while solo campaigns lead to a great deal of -depth-, they don't have as much -breadth-.
>>
>>50671807
Furthermore, because the alarm had been raised, the Kill-Team had to not only fight, but they also had to make it look like the readings were not the reason they were on the station, otherwise the Tau would never act on the false readings, which was vital.

This meant that the kill-team had to start assaulting the station's engines and bridge, but at the same time make it look like they'd been successfully pushed back and that the Tau had won. This pretty much left the whole group pissed as it meant their renown took a hit.
>>
>>50671807
>>50671959
Fucking beautiful. I salute you anon. You are a fine Deathwatch GM, and a testament to the fact that it doesn't *have* to always be a straight forward, kill them all mission.
>>
>>50670282
Why is there a Deathwing Dreadnought with those Iron Hands?
>>
>>50672884
SM team up sometimes I guess? I've heard there's a version of that pic that has the Dredd as a Son of Medusa.
>>
>>50668170
Where is this list?
>>
File: 1474494385726.png (24KB, 1000x731px) Image search: [Google]
1474494385726.png
24KB, 1000x731px
>>50672986
I think it boils down to:
>Mixing CSM with humans is hard to balance
>Alignment is a pain in the ass and makes it hard to run Khorne warlords, Slaanesh Psykers or tanks who aren't aligned to Nurgle
>>
>>50673288
Yes and
>unaligned is shitty for no good reason
>active player character backstabbing should be a highlight not the norm
>>
>>50673398
Aren't unaligned psyker powers pretty good?
>>
The chamleoline cloak states that while remaining still, enemies take -30 to hit you. Does that mean you can't dodge in order to get that bonus? Or am I overreading that?
>>
Is there a limit to the bonuses that equipment can give you on a check?

Take Stealth for examples. Let's say the target is trained but has an agility of only twenty with no skill bonus. However, they happen to be wearing a vindicare stealth suit. Furthermore, the suit is equipped with the 'nightshroud' upgrade. They also have a stummer, synskin, and cameleoline cloak.

That means they're rolling at 100 flat. Furthermore, 130 in the dark, 140 if also stationary. They're also invisible to dark sight and preysense.

I'm a normal assassin, with an agility of 65 and stealth of +10. I don't have a vindicare suit, but I'm still rolling at a target of 135 (175 if stationary in the dark).

That's not even accounting for bonus degrees of successes you can get from unnatural agility. I doubt anyone's awareness check would be able to contest that.
>>
I'm running Baron Hopes this weekend - any GM tips?
>>
What would be the best/max player count for a Black Crusade party?
>>
>>50675018
I'm fairly certain that max bonus caps out at a +60 to the initial test.
>>
>>50638295
>>50638560
>>50638622
>>50642606
>entire group now talks like C&C Tesla units
>>
>>50675160
Any idea where I can find that?

I only see stuff on how large 'circumstance' bonuses should be, as in how easy/hard a task should considered.
>>
>>50670024
Now I want a loyalist version of Black Crusade called Great Crusade.
>>
>>50675160
>>50675322
After a quick skim through the rulebooks the only place I see the +/-60 cap mentioned is in DH2 core page 24, but my group was playing with that rule for years before 2e came out so I might just be missing it from the earlier lines. That or it was always just a popular houserule that eventually got made official.
>>
>>50675085
3-5, I'd say, depends on your composition too. I suspect an all-one-god party could fit at any size, mostly unaligned too, but alignments get tricky if played right, so balancing it out tends to be good.
>>
>>50671500
Could someone tell me how to play on updated version? The one on bay12 is bugged as fuck.
>>
>>50675721
So.. Deathwatch?
>>
>>50651033
Lots of bionics, steroids and graft muscle.
>>
>>50676408
Not quite, no.
>>
The God Emperor spoke to me and he told me to BUMP!!!
>>
>>50676677
Because?
>>
Only War plot hooks for mechanised?
>>
>>50677862
Oh shit! An enemy has ambushed you!

Oh shit! An enemy is over that ridge and they have artillery!

Oh shit! You're trapped under ice in a frozen Space Hulk drifting through the endless and uncaring void!

Oh shit! Your transport fell through the ground into an archeotech wonderland full of mutants and killbots!

Oh shit! A genestealer cult has infiltrated your regiment and has cast off their disguise, leaving your squad as one of very few left loyal!
>>
>>50677986
Oh man. I am using the last one.
>>
File: 1481643729165.jpg (119KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1481643729165.jpg
119KB, 1200x675px
>"Well Xenos, there's only enough room for one of us on this planet so off you go"
>>
>>50678004
It's one of my favorites. It works best if there are a few other regiments around. For maximum impact, have the players do a recon mission that takes them out of communication range with their HQ. They get back only to find few allies left, forcing them to run for an allied regiment for aid.
>>
>>50677738
Because being Blackshields or Knights Errant is a fair bit broader than Deathwatch.
>>
>>50678192
Mechanically, or thematically?
>>
>>50678346
Both, arguably. Mechanically it'd likely be more like Black Crusade, thematically its more a 'heroic journey.' Blackshields would be maybe more grim but Knights Errant would be the inverse of Black Crusade; explicitly heroic people serving humanity in good ways, modern knights and heros.

Knights Errant should come back. Heroic solo/bands of Marines.
>>
>>50678435
Sounds about right. I kinda like the idea of DH2 with appropriate DW parts slapped on, myself. Black Crusade never quite came across as functional to me.
>>
>>50678573
Well, I meant in terms of Space Marines as characters but less restrictive.

Redo homeworld as 'chapter' and background as 'specialty' (ala Devestator, Assault,) maybe.
>>
File: moe 5 guns.png (223KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
moe 5 guns.png
223KB, 512x384px
>take a combi-plasma or combi-melta
>give it an exterminator cartridge
>give it an auxiliary shotgun
>give it undermounted grenade launcher
>your gun is now 5 guns

Add a fire selector to the boltgun part of the combi weapon for maximum fun.
>>
Hello everyone, I was wondering what was the best course of action to go about playing as a group of Freeblades or Imperial Knights.

I love the concept and designs of the knights, I've been looking all over the place but I haven't found any decent material on how to do some research.
>>
>>50679338
It honestly kind of needs it's own system as the society of the Knight Houses are quite in a league of their own in terms of culture.
>>
File: 1474121268136.jpg (228KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1474121268136.jpg
228KB, 2048x1152px
>>50676024
Ascension has it too.
>>50676396
Sorry anon, haven't played in ages.
>>50674218
They're decent, but I believe everyone has access to them.
The real advantage of Unaligned is that you get to re-roll your mutations, and that coupled with infamy means you have fairly strong control over how you mutate. The trick is that if you're devoted to a given god, the god-specific tables are generally way better than the regular mutant tables.
>>
>>50679370
Don't forget eventually getting the Exalted powers.
>>
>>50679338
Check out [Chivalry Intensifies] and the Expanse is Yours in the Homebrew megafolder.
>>
>>50679370
Could you try to remind yourself? Also wtf is ascension, is that the one where you play as inquis?
>>
>>50679370
Also, could you tell me where is that reroll mechanic for unaligned?
>>
Did you mean The Fringe is Yours?
>>
>>50679554

yes
>>
>>50679370
Does that mean that aligned dont get to reroll them?
>>
>>50679754
Unless they spend an Infamy point, no.
>>
>>50679799
Alright
>>
File: 1474402797273.jpg (123KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474402797273.jpg
123KB, 1024x1024px
>>50679754
>>50679487
p. 290 of the Black Crusade core says "Unaligned may roll twice and choose the result they prefer, after which they may modify the result by their infamy bonus."
Everyone can modify their result by up to your Infamy bonus, but Unaligned get to pick between their two rolls. Like I said, it's decent, but when you keep in mind that the God tables are pretty much all good results, it's not spectacular.
>>50679468
Sorry senpai, the last version of Chapter Master I played was this http://swordandtorchinn.blogspot.com/2015/09/chapter-master-interstellar-army.html
And, yeah, Ascension is the 1e supplement for playing high rank characters like Inquisitors and Vindicare Assassins.
>>
Anyone got the Black Crusade game master screen?
>>
>>50680057
Thanks buddy
>>
>>50680057
But how does one join chaos tho?
>>
>>50649407
The DAs most dark secret is the fallen. They wouldnt let the -][- know about them. Especially acolytes. Maybe if the acolytes were in for a garenteed blamming.
>>
>>50680629

>He doesn't know...
>>
>>50681039
>psh! It's only bl wank...
>>
>>50681237

Wrath of Magnus isn't bl wank anon..
>>
>>50681270
OH! So the boxed set boldly states what the novel states??
Yeah, that's what I thought....black library wank...that will be retconned in the fullness of time....
>>
Does the imperium have weather control technology at all?
>>
>>50681592
If it is necessary for the plot, why not? The mechanicus has eerie powers...
>>
>>50681592
Archeotech. You are the GM, you create stuff.
>>
File: color miniboss squad.jpg (1MB, 1600x2372px) Image search: [Google]
color miniboss squad.jpg
1MB, 1600x2372px
>>50681592
I always assume Dark Age tech was pretty absurd, bordering on Culture-level stuff in some cases. So weather control is pretty standard.
>>50680261
Sure senpai, what's the question?
>>
>>50681821
Any ideas for only war you have bruh?
>>
Anyone have physical copies of Rites of Battle and First Founding they're willing to part with? I'll happily pay; need them for my library.
>>
>>50674458
As a DM I'd say you'd have to stand still and not dodge to get that bonus.

But that's just my reading
>>
>>50653916
As long as they have good gear and what not it's fine.
If you are too good and are threatening the lives of your team, they need to get null rods and chemical weapons
>>
>>50681821
The question, is could the PDF be shared? I wanted to snap them up but seems you cant buy the PDF's anymore
>>
>>50656136
Should I do this in the Only War game I'm going to run? Makes the Sergeant class a bunch better. And/or allowing it for social skills, but then give penalties outside of chain of command systems?

>>50666817
Any tips for running a mechanized game? Do you generally do some chunks mechanized, then make it clear when they need to switch to infantry?

I'm also a bit worried about player engagement for the guys who aren't driving or gunning the tank.

>>50677862
Supply line raids, moving officers around (and all the political bullshit that can cause) being a diversion for the tank division.

>>50682255
Isn't it that it's -30 to hit, and then once they hit the guy in the cloak could dodge? But then because he'd dodged, he'd lose that bonus till his next turn, because he'd been moving.

Camo cloaks are GOOD.
>>
>>50683977
Chunks mechanized, last time they abandoned their chimera and delved into underground bunkers due to dominate leman russes.
>>
>>50683977
Tanks fucking die on battlefields with heavy cover unless they have infantry sweeping around them.

Your squad will get out of the Chimera the second time an ork pops out of a trench and blows off a tread with a tank hamma.
>>
File: 1475172088182.png (487KB, 525x641px) Image search: [Google]
1475172088182.png
487KB, 525x641px
What's the more interesting concept: Feudal world Sororitas Chirurgeon who's gonne protect and heal the shit out of you, Admech Chirurgeon charged with fixing body parts he doesn't even have himself and generally being an awkward creepy fuck about it, or the exorcised guy with the fell obsession with scarification and other fun stuff who's gonna be one digging around in your body?
>>
>>50683977
>Isn't it that it's -30 to hit, and then once they hit the guy in the cloak could dodge? But then because he'd dodged, he'd lose that bonus till his next turn, because he'd been moving.

Completely other guy here, but this is what I'd say too.
>>
>no chicks rule in group
>fine with that
>sudden urge to make an SoB
>>
I wouldn't let the last guy anywhere near me. I don't want to catch his corruption.
>>
>>50686745
>>50686314
I swear I clicked your post
>>
>>50686314
>Feudal world Sororitas Chirurgeon
That could be fun, I like the idea of her rubbing lynwood and making sure to say a prayer over the wound to make sure "the Emperor can get in and banish the evil spirits."
>>
Hey is it agaisnt fluff for a new Tyranid hive-fleet to be created on an infested world? I aks cause Im doing some RT frontier stuff on the side of the galaxy where theres no tyranid fleets yet, so I was thinking of my players coming across a world that had become so infested it had started to grow its own ships rather than wait for another fleet to arrive, so needed exterminatusing asap.
>>
>>50686829
I honestly didn't think of that, it's great, might have her carry around a bunch of leeches too.
>>
>>50686776
>>50686745
That was the Vibe I was going for, a guy nobody really wants to touch them, who might just be their only hope to not bleed out.
>>
>>50686829
>>50687023
Sounds like pretty standard medical care in 40k to me. They're all about balancing the humors too
>>
File: lol wat am i doing.jpg (98KB, 736x666px) Image search: [Google]
lol wat am i doing.jpg
98KB, 736x666px
>>50686883
Like, taken over by genestealers infested?
My understanding is they generally wait.
However, planets with ancient hive ships buried beneath their surface *have* been encountered, and I think that could make for a fun, Cthulhu-esque scenario. Maybe the cultists or corrupted ordo Xenos cats are trying to wake an ancient hive ship up so it can rip its way out of the ground and start feeding? Or trying to clone it or grow a baby off of it or something else gross like that.
>>
>>50642900
I ran the first Act for a group of 40k newbies before the school year ended and the game stopped. I'm not usually a module guy so I can't compare it well but it was decently fun and ended up pretty mad maxy since a lot of it is out in the wastelands. A lot of it comes down to if you like Desoleum as a setting. If you/your players don't like that Hive World it's going to be a long first act
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.