[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the stats for Trico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: cuddlegryph.jpg (45KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
cuddlegryph.jpg
45KB, 610x343px
What would be the stats for Trico
>>
>>50626233
does he die at the end
>>
>>50626233
Fucking useless in everything except intelligence and charisma

Doggo has god tier strength and con but has bad int because he's a dog
>>
>>50629816
Dogs have a bad habit of dying in media, so I would say it's a safe bet.
>>
>>50626233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvcFRgJwE2k&t=0s&ab_channel=videogamedunkey

completely retarded and unresponsive/10
>>
-10 HP.
>>
>>50629920
It was because he was spamming commands for comedic effect which leads to the AI doing the action,resetting and doing it again

Also the fact that he didn't clean off the blood

Otherwise he does actually have a point about almost everything
>>
File: 558263988_NkyXZ-2100x20000.jpg (517KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
558263988_NkyXZ-2100x20000.jpg
517KB, 2100x1052px
>>50629816
>2009
>>
>>50630037
I hope the boy dies.
>>
>>50629816
>>50629904
>>50629929
>>50630037
>>50632748
Haven't played it but from what I've read surprisingly they both survive, Trico does get chased off by the boy's village because Trico's species has a reputation as man eaters, but the ending implies they meet up as adults

Another spoiler I read though is that the reputation of Trico's specie's for eating humans is true, those barrels you feed him all throughout the game are full of half-digested people slurry vomited up by another griffon, the markings on the boy are actually the side effects of Trico eating him before he woke up at the start of the game then puking him back up because he got nauseous

Fucked up my spoilers
>>
>>50630037
This was always stupid. No protagonist has remained dead at the end of a Team Ico game.
>>
>>50626233
All I know is that his intelligence is like a 2
>>
>>50626233
incapable of following basic instructions/10
>>
>>50630037
>nobody is arguing that
it seemed like a mediocre puzzle platformer with emotional manipulation as the biggest draw from the first trailer

and it was.

im baffled that people are willing to pay full price for it
>>
>>50629904
>>50632748
>>50630037
Nobody dies. Devs couldn't even kill MC's horse in SotC
>>
INT -5

No, not a modifier. Not INT 10 minus 5.

Negative five intelligence.
>>
No one's posted Owlbear stat block?
>>
>>50629992
It doesn't change the fact that, from what I've heard, the entire core concept of the game is wrong.
I don't mean "It's bad" i mean "It is an objectively bad decision from a game play perspective" Now an indie game could get away with this, but this ain't a $10 indie game on steam, this is a fucking $60 console game, anyone who'd be interested in their game's Gimmick (IE, the entire game) probably doesn't own a PS4 and most certainly doesn't want to pay $60 for a game who's entire deal is that you have to jump through hoops to be able to control it
>>
>>50636899
Honestly? It's a big furry thing with mix 'n match parts. An owlbear statblock probably WOULD actually work well, as long as you make it EXTRA large.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.