[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How weeaboo are your games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Pardon the poor scaling.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pardon the poor scaling.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How weeaboo are your games?
>>
>>50625863
Just enough to satisfy the weebish impulses of a few of my players without it disrupting the flow of play or cramping the style of my other players.

How is this possible, you ask? Well you see I play in person, with longtime friends, for fun.
>>
>>50625863
I don't care
>>
File: 1442309516419.jpg (269KB, 1155x692px) Image search: [Google]
1442309516419.jpg
269KB, 1155x692px
In my last campaign I added a bunch of crocodile ronin men that attacked the party with oversized katanas, yari and a handcranked machine gun.

Shit was dope
>>
>>50625863
SO weaaboo.
>>
>>50626272
How many levels of weeb are you on right now?
>>
>>50625863
>How weeaboo are your games?

I'd say about 60%.

I feel most western media tries to take itself way too seriously and I can't handle that. You can't have serious moments without whimsy and fun to break it up.
>>
File: fuck anime.gif (3MB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
fuck anime.gif
3MB, 300x282px
I put a bit of weebshit in my campaigns, but it's all good because my players are weebs too.
>>
>>50626288
So many I lost count around 27.
>>
>>50625863
Not that I care about it, but not at all. The only reason we didn't allow one of the guys to play as Buddhist monk was how it just didn't fit completely the rest of the setting and it was players who protested more about it
>>
>>50626352
You are like tiny baby! Watch this!

RISING SUNN~
>>
File: i also stream chinese cartoons.png (500KB, 1435x843px) Image search: [Google]
i also stream chinese cartoons.png
500KB, 1435x843px
Not at all, because I don't really play any games. I'm just here to scavenge ideas for my writing.
>>
>>50625863
they're not, one of my players desperatley wants it to be though, and he's fucking annoying.
>>
Depends on what you define as 'Weaboo'. If poweful martials and general high-powered mortals counts than it's pretty weeb, other than that not really.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.