[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdm/ /kdg/ /kdmg/ - Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_0818.png (1MB, 680x1211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.png
1MB, 680x1211px
New mechanics edition

Old thread: >>50600613

MOST QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED BY CHECKING THIS PAGE
http://vibrantlantern.com/KDM15/
MOST QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED BY CHECKING THIS PAGE
>what is Kingdom Death
Monster Hunter the board game, set in the world of Berserk.

>which pledge do I get
If you don't have the game, get the Lantern pledge. If you do have it and just want to update it, get the upgrade pack. Everything else can be added on from those two pledges.

>is the stuff in the upgrade pack a stretch goal?
No.
>is the stuff in the gamblers chest a stretch goal/is it random
Not a stretch goal. Everything on the table, revealed or not, will be in the chest. The gamble is just that you don't know what's in it yet.

>what are the stretch goals?
There aren't any, really. We blew the lid off this campaign so hard, we unlocked everything and more in the first day. So instead of posting 40 days worth of content at once, he is staggering the reveals. Everything is already unlocked though.

>i won't get the game till 2020???????
No. read the shipping section on the kickstarter page. The game ships in 2017. 2020 is a worst case scenario for some of the very very early in production items, not the game itself.

>links
Kickstarter Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
Adams comments: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
Rules errata: http://www.kingdomdeath.com/wp/faq/
>>
Where is my update, Adam?
Where is my Wendigo?
So many unanswered shitposts.
>>
hey guys

how does one get started on TTS?

:)
>>
Has anyone ever put together a rough timeline on what monster/monsters and what levels you should be hunting any given year?
>>
>>50623303
Poots said like fucking 11 hours ago that "I think everyone is going to like the result today."

I hope that means he rolled on a quarry or nemesis monster that is included in the Gambler's Box and the reason the update it so late is because there's a lot of shit to prepare.

It's gonna be disappointing when it's just another narrative sculpt plus a pixellated teaser for the same thing he's teased four times already.
>>
i saw a thing about the game being on version 1.3 or something similar. Is there a list of compiled errata?
>>
>>50623340
Too variable imo. Sometimes you can start hunting level 2s in year 7, other times not till 10+
>>
>>50623327
Just join an in-progress game
SharpKris is running one at the moment, I've played with/watched him. Alternatively, Nognoth is streaming on Twitch, but his game is pretty unserious.
>>
>>50623351
The game that shipped was apparently version 1.31 by their internal naming scheme.

In the update from 1.31 to 1.4 the only things I'm aware of that changed are the Lantern Hoard, the Pictography innovation wording, and I think one other tiny tiny thing. It's on the official website.
>>
>>50623347
literally any gameplay thing that isnt a narrative sculpt is find with me

or a shirt~
>>
Reminder that I am the person who provided all the scans of all expansions and a moderate number of promos. I am backing at the Satan Level. I will be scanning all content again and making them freely available.

Don't pay a dude who took someone else's scans from someone else's mod, and just reposted them and started scripting it. It's always been free, and if I have a say it will always be free.

His mod is pretty and offers some nice utility, but it's not "$2000 with a 4 year payoff" pretty. Cause it will be a full $2000 after shipping, make no mistake about that.

If you want to thank him for the work, buy him a freaking steam game or something.
>>
>TTS is for stupid faggots without friends.
>All the posters ITT play on TTS.
Well that makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>50623358
I've only played a couple of sessions, but I always get nervous putting down my fourth or fifth lvl 1 lion in a row.
>>
>>50623347
It's probably the third rules system. Which at this point is probably just the ADVANCED CARD TYPES that we have been seeing.
>>
>>50623384
I play both

jelus????
>>
>>50623384
>/tg/ is for stupid faggots without friends.
Seems about right
>>
Any updates tonight?
>>
>>50623429
He already rolled. Will probably be up in like 5 more hours.
>>
discord.gg/0ZguM5OMyTRoEcCc

lonely fags chat
>>
File: 20161209204509_1.jpg (448KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20161209204509_1.jpg
448KB, 1680x1050px
Oh boy i sure am having FUN
>>
>>50623406
That could be. And I mean shit, if there's enough in there then maybe it'll be good. I know I'm only paying effectively $50 for my GC, so it's probably going to be worth the money even from a gameplay persective just from what we know to expect.

But maybe what's taking so long is revealing the Satan expansion. He keeps putting a fucking teaser up for it every day. And it didn't exist at all even in concept until the KS launched, at least according to Poots.

>>50623473
It's a fuckin' blast, man.
>>
1666 level gets all stretch goals from first kdm ks?
>>
>>50623473
>Cards aren't in the right places.
Man for all that work this really doesn't look very good does it.

Having the shit on an actual table looks less cluttered for fucks sake.
>>
>>50623498
hes going to tonight release an update thats both automated and WAY less color
>>
>>50623473
Is that the new version? That looks way worse than the current version. The fuck is that monster panel doing there?
>>
>>50623542
nope, this is the one currently on the mod list.
>>
I want to color your mom
>>
>>50623378
Didn't he say in his stream his doing the same thing, and will be going forward in growing the KDM community whether he reaches $1666 or not? He said it himself.
>>
>>50623805
>buying snake oil.
lmao
>>
I wish Poots would license the game to TTS as an official mod, or make it a standalone computer game. All the figurines have 3d renders, so it could be perfect.

Though that doesn't get you a 8mil Kickstarter. Wonder what Poots profit margin is on that.
>>
>>50624043
Dude has a business around making minatures.
>Why doesn't he make a computer game where the profit margins are a lot worse?
>Why doesn't GW just make virtual warhammer?
>Why doesn't this game cup my balls while I pee?
Nigger.
>>
Whats going on with the Nognoth Stream?
>>
>>50624086
You probably didn't pay him enough jew gold.
>>
THey are showing pics of their cocks...wtf
>>
>>50624110
where the screencaps at
>>
PIZZAGATE
>>
>>50624083
>I wish
>Why doesn't he
>>
Yeah like i want to see screen caps of dirty gamer dicks
>>
>>50624134
agreed where they at
>>
>>50623378
SEEMS NOSGOTH DISAGREES
>So because I couldn't play the game in real life, I wanted to create a mod in Tabletop Simulator that would look great and play well in a digital world. Because of the first table, (over 5000 downloads!), I have made so many friends and found a community of fellow masochists of the KDM world.

>Now the second reprint has happened and I, with an incredible team, am almost done with the 2nd board. I have spent hundreds of hours over both tables, a combination of passion and OCD pushing me forward. In the past, I have turned down offers of Patreon accounts because I didn't want to make money off my mods. It is Adam Poots' game and I am a devoted fan seeking better ways to play and more friends to make.
He did it all with his team.

You didn't do shit.
>>
That kid eskander seems like their jailbait
>>
>>50624207
I couldn't listen to that stream for more than 5 seconds.
Dudes need their balls to drop or something. You can literally hear how limp wristed they are.
>>
During some trash talk they were talking about some liberal cry baby shit
>>
TRUMP THAT BS
>>
>>50624124
>>50624254
Your point?
>>
>>50623378
This. I've spent the last few weeks doing a custom table based on Nognoths and I got to see first hand that all of his assets came from here and from someone else that uploaded the xpac rulebooks to TTS. Even the character sheet scripting was was made by another guy so Nognoth's grand contribution was merely rehosting everything.

I actually like the guy, his Sherlock Holmes mod is good, but he really is taking the piss asking for a fucking satan pledge.
>>
Update is out
>>
garbage update
>>
>>50624334
What are you talking about.

((((Nosgoth)))) obviously scanned all the cards and stuff himself, despite not having a physical copy of the game.

Just lying to make ((((Nosgoth)))) look bad.
>>
awful update woooo. Now we get to wait three days for an actual update.
>>
>new update
>supposedly lose a chest slot
>here's two pinups

And you fucks defend those trash teir models
>>
>>50624358
>>50624364
Yea, it's literally trash.
>DOUBLE PIN UPS
>ONE OF WHICH I'VE ALREADY RELEASED
>LE WOW
Poo pls.
>>
>>50624369
He is even missing fucking stuff. I had to go to an old, broken mod just to get an image of the Sunstalker's suntrack and make a token out of it.
>>
>>50624381

Double pin ups and we lost a gambler box slot. Fuuuck this update. At least your mini is cool murderer, you fucking cunt.
>>
>>50624386
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION HIM HE'S SUPER HARD WORKING AND IS A SINGLE DAD BY THE WAY

BUY HIS BOARDGAME FOR HIM YOU FUCKING FUCK EX FUCKING DEE
>>
>>50624395
I like the people that support the update.
>>
>>50624395
Also his skrillex shit murdered my ears.

Worst update so far.
>>
>>50624404
He's a hard-working fuck but as I recall he's no Single Dad.
>>
>>50624083
>>Why doesn't GW just make virtual warhammer?
But they did.
>>
>>50624427
>From the first time I played Kingdom Death Monster, I was hooked. This is a game that defied so many preconcieved notions that I had about what board games could be. Once I learned that the physical copy had a retail of 400.00, I knew that I would probably never be able to afford the game. I'm a single dad, and I could never dream of a time when I had that amount of money to spend on a board game for myself. Usually all the extra money goes to spoiling my little ones.
>I'm a single dad, and I could never dream of a time when I had that amount of money to spend on a board game for myself. Usually all the extra money goes to spoiling my little ones.
>I'm a single dad,
Get Rekt Scrub
>>
>>50624427
>>50624437
Seems like if he was that worried about money and shit he'd spend more time with his kids or get another job to support them.

But nah, better make a mod and beg virtually.
>>
>>50623347
>It's gonna be disappointing when it's just another narrative sculpt plus a pixellated teaser for the same thing he's teased four times already.
I like how my low expectations weren't even met.
>>
>>50624485
What are you talking about, he revealed MOTHRA!

Aren't you fucking excited for a shitty godzilla villain knock off monster?
>>
>>50624437
I stand corrected.
Enjoy being right. Not many fags on teh interwebz admit to being wrong.
'coulda sworn Ana was his wife, tho.
>>
Well I asked this a thread or two ago but I suppose I'll ask again:

Gorm aside, what are the best xpacks to get? I want to get into KDM since I missed it the first time round but with all the stuff I want I'm already hovering around $500. Right now I'm planning (and of course may change depending on whatever new packs are added)

-Core + gamble box

-Dragon King, Flower Knight, First Hero, Screaming God. Puts me at about $540 total. Is that a good line up of xpacks to get? The Dragon King is fucking expensive but I've been told it's the best pack to get.
>>
File: New Threat.png (73KB, 639x1042px) Image search: [Google]
New Threat.png
73KB, 639x1042px
>>50624494
So do you think it's the Lantern Parasite Queen or something else?
>>
>>50624498
>Can't follow a conversation.
We're talking about Nosgoth you fucking retard.
>>
>>50624510
It's something else. Otherwise it wouldn't be teased as "On the Horizon"

Plus it looks big and Parasite Queen is only 50mm base sized.
>>
>>50624504
>First Hero, Screaming God
We don't know anything about these xpacs. So I donno what you expect to hear from us about their "worth"
>>
File: niggapls.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
niggapls.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>50624427
I'd support him if he really put in work but like I mentioned in some other thread his mod is full of poorly organized shit.

Compiling content? Ok sure, whatever. But not even compiling it right and making the mod a ton more bloated than it needs to be, to the point it makes TTS break? Like come on.

Let's not even talk about the fucking shitty job with the resolution making some things borderline unreadable.
>>
>>50624504
I'm new player as well, but I've been trying to get as much info on the expansions as I can without getting spoiled, so I can share a little info that I've picked up. Gorm is definitely an important one in order to not have to hunt the lion and only the lion for a while. Alternatively you can do spidicules apparently as early as year 3, though personally I have less interest in that one myself. One suggestion I would make though is dung beetle knight, as I've been told that's easily one of the best expansions to start with by a number of sources. And dragon king is good because of the content it adds, but keep in mind it's recommended to be used with the vanilla monsters, so don't go into it thinking you can mix and match a bunch of your expansions with it well.
>>
Has it been confirmed that all current expansions are being reprinted? I wanted to pick up a few that haven't been listed as add-ons currently, and don't know if that's going to change or not.
>>
>>50624513
Well, I wasn't focussing on that, but if that's the thread's theme, then so be it.
I'm just here to hop on the BF Gold Lantern bandwagon because I was too stupid to join in back in the day; don't hate me too much
>>
That update was underwhelming.
>>
>>50624551

Well yes those ones are unknown quantities. I suppose I should ask more clearly: is there another original xpack, should it show up in the campaign, that would be worth getting? And is flower knight a good pickup, or should I go with Dung Beetle instead?

>>50624559

Good call, thanks anon. I guess I might pass on Dragon King if it's just for vanilla monsters since I love the aesthetics of a lot of the xpack creatures but I have plenty of time to mull it over and see what my finances look like.
>>
Dragon King > Sunstalker > Gorm > DBK > Flower Knight > Spidicules > Lion Knight > Manhunter > Slenderman > Lion God > Lonely Tree > Green Knight Armor
>>
>>50624622
Green Knight Armour is cooler than the Shittree and doesn't cost $75.

At least you get some pimp looking Green Armour wearers.
>>
And Dragon King can very easily mix with other xpacs, doesn't really make sense that it's not recommended.
>>
>>50624643
Reminder that Poo is a bit of a retard and says to only use 3 xpacs per run despite the fact that you'd never ever be able to make any piece of Green Armour if you played in such a way.
>>
>>50624554
He downrezzed everything way way way too much, but the original KDM mods were practically hitting the game's memory limit before any expansion content even got pulled out.
>>
>>50624427

I lost my 5 year old daughter earlier this year. I have one other. I have no wife or partner to help me out. How am I not a single dad? Please inform me how you know that I am not a single dad. Please tell me how you know my life, how you know my struggle, how you know my loss more than me to say I am not a dad? Please tell me how losing my daughter who called me Papa Bear everyday, who was my Little bear., was not my daughter?

Hate my mod, hate me, I don't care, but don't you dare dispute my fatherhood. You don't have the right.
>>
>>50624661
Well then the other guys are dumb too. I have no idea why they tried to make image dimensions tiny, what you need is huge images compressed to fuck.
>>
>>50624668
You didn't try to find her again?

Shit tier parenting.
>>
>>50624668
I mean you failed on the other one, perhaps you are unfit?
>>
>>50624668
Jesus fuck, spare the sob story to facebook where people pretend to care.
>>
>>50624668

Lol, get a load of this guy
>>
>>50624643
>>50624615
Don't take my word for it, like I said I'm a new player as well. I've just been looking into it a lot and what I've been told is that it doesn't play as well with other expansions for some reason. I have heard a few people say you can ignore a rule or two and just do it anyway though, so honestly, go for it.

Personally I think I'm gonna skip it myself. I think I'd rather grab some cheaper expansions in place of it to just add more variety to the base game, which should be plenty. Yeah, if I wanted to get dragon king later on (assuming it isn't out of stock) it's gonna be 150$, but I can treat it as a new game with it's alternate campaign, and I'd be ok paying that money then.

For reference, the expansions I've decided on for myself are dung beetle, lion knight, flower knight, slenderman, and gorm. Light knight and slenderman are both more for the flavor than for any particular mechanics or gameplay elements they bring; I really like the theme behind them. Might also cave and grab first hero because that seems like a smart investment, but I don't really think my wallet can take it.
>>
>>50624688
Yep. I have a folder where I have all the original assets, I was going to fix them for my personal table but got bored of KDM.
>>
>>50624643
Dragon King can, yes.
But you are just shooting yourself in the foot when you include more expansions into a People of the Stars campaign.
All the new Disorders and Fighting Arts just make it more unlikely you will draw a Dragon Trait.
>>
>>50624708

That makes sense. After reading posts here and elsewhere, I'll probably do DBK, Dragon King, Gorm and slender if they show up in the kickstarter, and then first hero/screaming god. Huge, huge pledge but that's what christmas money is for I guess, and I hit a lot of the high notes of the xpacks from what I've read (unknown quantities of the new ones aside).
>>
>>50624777
All you have to do is not add the other xpac arts/disorders or randomly remove some base set arts/disorders. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>50624708
>>50624853
Slender is the only one I'd be iffy about. He's a late game boss alternative so until you fight the man or hand or whoever he replaces you may not want to add him as those fights aren't bad.

He is a neat duder though and he has a ton of interesting gear.
>>
>>50624912
>He is a neat duder though and he has a ton of interesting gear.

Pretty much why I'm interested in him. Great sculpt, and the preview cards I've seen are very thematic. But he'd be the first to go if I had to drop something.
>>
So you guys are bitching about getting a gateway to KDM? i mean thats what your bitching about...
>>
>>50624996
Sup poorfag.

I don't really care, but the dude asking for crowdfunding so he can support a crowdfund?

Like what.
>>
>Buy Nightmare ram pinup on Black Friday despite it not being on sale
>It gets added to my pledge level in the Kickstarter.
Gee, thanks Poots.
>>
>>50625134
Even better, it basically got added for free on the Armor Pin Up
>>
>>50624708
>>50624615
The Dragon King is added in one of two ways to your campaign.

The first way is as a quarry monster encounterable at year 8, like the Phoenix. If you add him this way you can mix and match him with any other expansion you choose.

The second way is through the People of the Stars campaign. In People of the Stars your settlement is ruled by the Dragon King (referred to as 'The Tyrant'). In this campaign, your progress will depend on achieving certain fighting arts, innovations, and disorders. Playing with extra expansions in Stars makes you less likely to get what you need to face down the final boss.
>>
W/e delt fuck get off the ivory pedestal that your masturbating off of
>>
Guys, i pledge for new kickstarter during bf , mainly because i somehow miss wfb, which i have dropped few years ago. I wanted to check the game more closely first thought. After watching a few gameplays I want to Try it myself throught tts. How's the automation and learning the rules in digital version? From what i saw you just play the game and it dont correct/restrict you in case of mistakes/ cheating? Does it simply have pdf in game that you need to follow/read beforehand? Tts newbie So give me some slack.
>>
Uh... English please?

I think you want to go watch some playthroughts in Youtube to get the understanding of what it is.
>>
>>50625363
>From what i saw you just play the game and it dont correct/restrict you in case of mistakes/ cheating?
I could decipher this part, and it is correct.
>>
>>50625363
The TTS mod is unofficial and you are right, it has no rule enforcement.
>>
>>50625395
Sorry for my grammar.

>>50625408
So is there a rulebook in the digital version or you recommend to learn the game beforehand (throught gameplays/ reading rulebook pdf)?
>>
File: IMG_0823.png (197KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.png
197KB, 500x276px
>Poots takes 18 GOD DAMN hours to put together 4 images (one of which is unchanged from an old update), plus a video of a box moving over another box while skrillex music plays
>"lol everyone gonna love this"
>>
>>50624510
My first thought was Gaping Dragon - Moth Form.
>>
>>50625472
There is a book in the new scripted version that has everything you'll need for learning.
>>
>game is now 10 years longer with the GSK
>screaming god adds another 5 years
Who ready for those Green Knight campaigns to become super fucking viable, now that it is less of a time crunch?
>>
No offical PDF. ever.

Check the PDF thread for an unoffical one.

Play the intro white lion tha.t is the first section of the book
You know know how combat works.

Keep following through till the end of year 1. You now know the basics of the game.
>>
>>50625544
i am waiting for the "KINGDOM DEATH: ENTITY" core game which you can play after you finish a "monster" campaign. and try to have your settlement become an actual entity that can challenge the scribe.
>>
TGM year 0-2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQFcdatpS6E

Have not watched it through but it is 'semi supported' by the devs.
>>
oh boy I hope he doesn't include any other current store available shit in the KS, I already bought all of these and I don't want duplicate shit
>>
>>50625556
Kingdom Death: Titans. It's a deckbuilder Poots is working on, not part of the Monster line.
>>
>>50625556
How about an 18+ Kingdom Death: Porn game.
>>
>>50625636
play KD:M with only pin-up models?
>>
>>50625630
kingdom death: civ

play with 4 other groups at the same time.
>>
>>50625432
is there any place from which I can download KDM tts mod [nognoth ver.] other then a steam workshop? I want to try it first, before I spend 20e just to check one mod.
>>
nope
>>
>>50625726
>I don't want to shell out 400 bucks to buy a copy of the game
>I also don't want to pay 20 bucks to play the game and every single expansion
TWINPLEBS GET OUT!!!

>>50625544
>being this bad at math
Sad!
>>
>>50625839
Could someone with tts zip it and upload it on mega please? the scripted version have only 5mb.
>>
>>50625867
I said already that I pledged for game and I intent to buy it. I just dont want to spend 20e on tts if Im only intrested in a one mod that could turn out mediocre/unfinished copy. I want to learn mechanics by myself, if the tts version will be good I would buy it to play multiplayer anyway.
>>
>>50624586
Too smart, you mean
That KS had all the hallmarks of total failure and that everyone got their shit is enough evidence for the Church to canonize Poots
>>
>>50625896
I would but it's not in a neat bundle. As in the file directory dumps all mod materials in a cluster together, not by mod.
And my mod folder says it's 384mb in total.
>>
so poots is now removing shit from the gamblers box? or is this some shitty ploy to stretch the rolls and shit out even longer?
>>
>>50626220
I think (and hope) it is just the later.
>>
>>50626387
>>50626220
im predicting he'll do another challenge like the mario one to gain it back

i doubt itll be permanently gone cause even the fanbois woould lose their shit

still kinda annoying as this week there seems to have been as many "no rolls" as actual reveals
>>
>>50626416
I just hope it won´t be another stupid twitch challenge.
Thanks to these fuck ups we lost that roll in the first place.
>>
>>50624043
I don't understand this either. It's not like it will impact his KDM sales at all, people who are willing to drop $400+ for the physical set are not going to change their mind because they can have it on TTSim when they are ready to drop that kind of money to have the physical goodies.
>>
>>50626220
Looks like every time he rolls one of the four death black cells he will kill another cell.
>>
>>50626487
Poots already said he had the skulls planned anyway, he was just looking for an excuse to drop them in.
>>
>people dropping their pledge because they don't like a gimmick that won't actually affect anything in the long run
Good. Normies stay out.
>>
>>50626682
>implying /tg/ isn't full of normies
After the past year, that's all /tg is populated by. Normies and trolls.
>>
File: IMG_0213.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>50625867
>being this bad at math
The game only lasts till Lantern Year 20. You can draw it out past that with a few extra hunts before the Watcher (which no one does because 1 hunt will never give you enough gear to be worth the buff it gives the Watcher), or with innovations (see above), or you could count the post game gauntlet.

But the final boss, the last fight of the game, shows up at Year 20. GSK shows up year 30, which is 10 extra years, and laser goat god makes the game 5 years longer for 35 years.
>>
>>50626682
I don't really mind the GC as it is, but I wish Adam add something neat to it at the end of the campaign just to see those plebs suffer.
>>
Gamble chest is fucking shit
>>
>drop 95$ to ass goat and laser goat with no information how is this expansion gonna work whatever
>it turn out they're both lion god shit tier
How do you feel about it?
>>
>>50626927
Your a shit
>>
>>50626948
None of the minis look good at all
>>
>>50623496
No.
>>
>>50626969
Subjective opinion. Your opinion is valid. I think many of the sculpts look good, and that opinion is also valid.
>>
>>50624381
I thought the art for the pinup ram armor was cool.
>>
File: ramette.png (1MB, 630x962px) Image search: [Google]
ramette.png
1MB, 630x962px
>>
>>50626938
If the dungeon is cool Ram should be worth it for that alone. I imagine doing all kinds of dungeon hunts could be easily modified.
If it's cool.

More iffy about Laser Goat.

Pepedoggo comes with a lot of stuff though and may be this editions Gorm even though I personally would hate to own one.
Not very excited about Mothra either unless it's super cool.

So for me, I may as well get a neat Goat collection while I wait for Foxy Settlement, Big Black Knight and hopefully something witch related.
>>
>>50627031
>tfw you will never give a parting cumshot down her panties before she departs for a hunt
Why live?
>>
>>50624668
Where did you loose her?
>>
>>50627031
That is not Ramette though.
>>
>need support because for some reason my order status still unfulfilled
>enter everything
>please enter valid email
uh what?
>>
>>50626969
>minis
You say that as if the minis are the reason to get the box. The reason to get the box is the Advanced Rulebook + 20 unique base inserts.
>>
>>50627031
I'd ram her so hard
>>
>>50627176
You might have typoed a comma instead of period.
>>
>>50627176
You can directly email them instead.
[email protected]

Or email poots directly.
>>
>I just want to assure everyone that it will all be fine! Nothing is really "lost" from the Gambler's Chest.
>Just wanted to quickly say that the Gambler's Chest is just a fun way for me to present things. It's all just part of the show! Kingdom Death is a harsh, but I am not. In my sleep deprived state, when the murderer's roll came up... I just couldn't resist! If you were offended I apologize. But there is nothing to worry about.

Poots awake.
>>
>>50627607
Poo in full damage control.
>>
>poots does something weird
>people flip shit
>not being around for the first KS

Fucking normies. This is the same guy that paid for the shipping for the first round of his product. The man loves his game and loves that people love it. Chill out you'll get the plastic that mommy paid for.
>>
>>50624668
To paraphrase famous bard of times past - losing one child may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both would indicate carelessness.

On more serious note - if you're looking for emotional support on 4chan, you might want to seriously reconsider your life choices.
>>
>>50627031
Really like her expression in the picture. Hopefully it will translate into the miniature accurately.

>still bitter Villain doesn't look nearly as smug in the sculpt as she does in the artwork.
>>
>>50624504
Can only tell you about current expansions;
Dragon King, Sunstalker, Flower Knight, Dungball Knight, Gorm, Spidiculez, Lion Knight, Green Armor, Manhunter, lion god, in that order.
Definitely get DK. It wasn't available until this KS, has one of the best monsters, and a ton of content
>>
So no more updates until monday? That's shitty.
>>
>BF order still unfulfilled
What the hell, is this normal? Should I contact support?
>>
>>50623270
Any mini free versions of the game besides TTS?

Does Poots still have the business sense of a wet paper towel?
>>
>>50628397
Did they not dispatch it yet or dispatched but not arrived?
If prior, yeah, contact support. If later this is normal, wait for January.
>>
>>50628410
Fuck off secondary shit.
>>
>>50628413
Order says unfulfilled, looks like they didn't even send it yet.
>>
>>50628397
Yeah it's getting a bit worrying, I got mine two days ago.
>>
File: not included in satan.jpg (2MB, 8960x2304px) Image search: [Google]
not included in satan.jpg
2MB, 8960x2304px
Updated.
>>
>>50628410
Mini-free version didn't sell well at gencon (he had 10 factory fuck up leftovers with no minis), so no plans for that.

Fucking twin pleb
>>
>>50628427
In that case ask the support. Politely. Speaking from the experience as a former helpdesk drone. If you complain like entitled little shit you greatly increasing the chance your request will be at the very bottom of the queue.
>>
>>50628631
he actually is entitled though

just dont be a shit
>>
>>50628397
No, don't contact them. Continue posting on 4chan about it, that will definitely solve your problem.
>>
>>50628631
>>50628885
I'll wait until monday, because it's not two weeks yet.
>>
>>50628451
Was 50. 45 still requested the minis.
>>
>>50626703
I feel like 20 years was the correct length, 30 and 35 seem like too much. Do I really want to grind quarries for another 9 years to fight the gold smoke knight?
>>
>>50629097
I suppose the idea is to start with the the First Hero expansion to skip to 10-15 to get to the new stuff and skip over 10 Lion and Nemesis filled years.
>>
On the scale of 1 to impossible.
How hard would it be to magnetize the gear of the survivors?
I have no idea how many pieces of loot here are in the box to start with I´m just wondering.
>>
>>50629386
Handheld gear will be easy unless you're struggling with Parkinson's. Stuff that goes on hip / over shoulder almost impossible
>>
>>50629386
Mostly impossible. You could magnetize weapons but it isnt worth it imo.
>>
>>50629386
Impossible - 1

People have magnetized the armor kits, but it's insanely difficult. For one, Kingdom Death models are true scale, not heroic scale, so compared to something Warhammer or Warmahordes they have really thin limbs that love to break when drilled
>>
File: setup3.jpg (447KB, 2570x960px) Image search: [Google]
setup3.jpg
447KB, 2570x960px
>>50629386
>>
How many expansions can we expect out of this KS?
12 again? That would be huge.
>>
>>50630403
I don't think we'll see another 12, but I do hope it'll more like 8 than say, 5.
>>
>>50630496
We've got four announced and two teased at this point.
>>
>>50630662
Confirmed:
>First hero
>Nightmare ram
>Screaming god
>Frogdog
>Satan

Teased:
>That weird bug mutant thing from last update
>>
>>50630740
Was counting Satan as teased. Point is we're at 6 already.
>>
>>50630757
well i think 8 is still low. i really want like 10.

and i want another year 1 +
-storm knight
-black knight
>>
>>50630781
And I want everything here >>50628447.
>>
Griphon could still be open, too.
Maybe even be a Alt Campaign, with a settlement in the nest of it.
>>
File: lost children.jpg (394KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
lost children.jpg
394KB, 500x749px
>>50630740
Satan Twins will not have rules. Or will they?

>>50630740
>>That weird bug mutant thing from last update
>>
>>50630837
Satan is an expansion. The twins are the pinup.
>>
>>50630757
>Gilgamesh
>ASS goat
>Laser goat
>pepedog
>Mothra
>Satan
>Santa

7 expansions so far, KS vid monster brings it up to 8, and Ring Tail Fox and Storm Knight are fan favorites which likely brings it up to 10. Black Knight has been teased a lot outside of the game, making it 11. He will probably stick in a 12th just to round it out and match the last KS.
>>
>>50630858
12th would be griffin probably.
>>
>>50630858
>Santa
Stop making up shit. Christmas suprise will most probably be a pinup.
>>
>>50630858
>Santa expansion
As much as I would love this, and it probably WILL BE a version of santa, it's being included for free in the Gamblers Chest, it's not an expansion. Might have a gift-giving philosophy or something though.
>>
>>50630781
Just calculating from the $777 Gambler's Lantern upgrade.

60 for the upgrade
100 for the Chest
35 for 1st Hero
40 for the Ram
50 for Laser Goat
50 for Frog Dog

10 pin-ups at $15 each.

So we're currently up to $485 in that pledge.
Satan is going to $75 if it's as huge as it appears to be.
Moth-man thingy seems big as well, so probably $75 as well.

This gives us a discrepancy of $142 on the pledge currently. :)
>>
>>50629819
If you aren't completely retarded, it's pretty fucking simple.
http://adventuresinminiaturegaming.blogspot.com/2016/06/kingdom-death-survivor-magnetizing.html?m=1
>>
>>50630924
also he should be losing money on satan. so it should be cheaper then 50% off
>>
>>50630924
>This gives us a discrepancy of $142
That is....not all that much left, actually.
Guess we will be saving a lot of money with this one considering how many days are still left.
>>
>>50631020
he left out aspergers on the requirements list
>>
>>50630924

isnt that $1412 ?
so still $254 left?
>>
>>50631133
Do keep in mind that we're likely to get a bit of a deal from Adam's side, so that $142 is purely based on the unmodified add-on prices, say we get everything an additional ~10% off, then we're $180-190 away from completion, which is like a couple of pin-ups/promos and 2 expansions at least.
>>
>>50630496
I'll be okay with currently known + 1 if that 1 is Labtern Festival
>>
I know Protect the Young is better than Survival of the Fittest (in v.1.3.1 at least), but are the rest of the principles balanced or are there other principles that are lacking?
>>
I'm torn between nightmare ram and screaming god, any advise? I'm getting first hero and I'm not interested in frogdog
>>
>>50631387
do you have all old expansions?
>>
>>50631371
Graves tends to be better than cannibalism because mid-late game endeavors are much more valuable than a random basic resource.
>>
>>50631371
I personally don´t see how a single random resource per death is any comparison to up to 2 Endeavors per death, so I would say Graves is better than Cannibalism.
Collective Toil also gives you the Bone Witch which sucks, and Accept the Darkness makes you at least immune to one type of instant death.
Barbaric and Romantic may be more situational, but Romantic gives you the Bone Witch again and Barbaric seems more practical to me.
>>
>>50631401
Yep
>>
>>50631457
gamblers chest will be like 300$ retail

i would definitely get nightmare ram between the two. since its an early game monster.
>>
>>50631447
Well, Graves only really "Gives" you one endeavor per death except in the case of Special Showdowns, since you lose 1 for not having the returning survivor. It is generally better than cannibalism but I'd consider Cannibalism in a Survival of the Fittest run (People of the Sun/1.5) since you can't use your Endeavor to replace the population nearly as reliably. I'd still probably take graves though.

Accept the darkness doesn't QUITE make you immune to death by brain trauma (once you get 3 disorders, you can die to Accept rolls) but yeah, Bone Witch sucks so I always take Accept. Ditto Romantic/Barbaric. Screw Bone Witch
>>
is it me or will screaming god break the game?

having an extra 5 years to beat smoke knight seems like it would make the fight really easy.
you dont even need to fight screaming god.
>>
>>50631550
Pushing Watcher back 5 years would do anything but make it easier, anon. I doubt the Gold Smoke Knight is any different on that score.
>>
how will we be able to get the non narrative armor sets for the new expansions?
>>
>>50631520
Getting the gamblers chest, thanks for the advice. I was leaning towards nightmare ram because of the dungeon but I love the screaming god's design. Now that I know nightmare ram is early game the scales are fully tipped
>>
>>50631546
Cannibalism with SotF sounds like ultimate hard mode with me. At least with Graves you get an Endeavor back to try and recoup some of the loses from trying to make babies.

>once you get 3 disorders, you can die to Accept rolls
Hu? Did I miss something here? Coud you explain further?
>>
>>50631600
to be fair i dont know how early. it might be at phoenix level instead of antelope level.
but still. screaming god is for after the watcher ?
>>
>>50631612
>Hu? Did I miss something here? Coud you explain further?
There's a result on the table that gives you a disorder, but kills you if you already have 3. I believe it's called "Clarity" but I don't have the book in front of me.
>>
>>50631612
If I'm reading this right Lasergoat is post-Watcher
>>
>>50631745
True, Clarity exists, but it AtD still removes 2 ways of death on the Brain Trauma list while only adding one situational.
>>
>>50631846
Never said it didn't, I just like to point out technicalities.
>>
If a monster hits me with two attacks, for example the Bat Around card from the Lion, does the 'after damage' trigger twice?
>>
>>50632000
No. All damage is applied at the same time.
>>
I thinks this was discussed earlier and I missed it, is there a viable early/mid game build with bone earrings? Or with current gear available is that not practice? Also full set armor lion or antelope, which is a better first goal?
>>
>>50632162
No, at least not without expansions/People of the Skull.

Lion.
>>
>>50631784
I thought it replaced the Watcher?
>>
>>50626500
You have no idea how fickle some of these retards are
>>
>>50632348
What we know is that after the Watcher there is the Gold Smoke Knight, who extends the timeline to year 30. And the Screaming God adds another 5 on to that.
>>
>>50632431
We also know that the Screaming God becomes huntable as of LY20 and that the node it belongs to is an obligate one-and-only-one (probably because they all fuck with the campaign length and stacking that would be epic sillyness)

Stuff we need: an expansion that could logically provide the Ivory Carver location teased in the Before the Wall/Beyond the Wall promos.
>>
>>50632491
Could the Nightmare Ram's horns count as Ivory and thus give us an ivory carver?

I know ram horns aren't -really- ivory, but rams aren't really made of arms and faces
>>
>>50632564
>rams aren't really made of arms and faces
Wait, then what is that thing in the neighbor's backyard?
>>
File: HOLY DUNG BEETLE DUBS.png (532KB, 642x544px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY DUNG BEETLE DUBS.png
532KB, 642x544px
>>50632000
>>
>>50632607
Run away. Don't stop to pack. Never look back.
>>
>>50632564
The Nightmare ram is technically a plant/fungus/fruiting body according to lore, so I doubt it's main resource is ivory. And the promo items that come from "Ivory carver" have a base 12 armor, which doesn't sound like the fairly early Ram. More like a Node 5 beastie. I'd say screaming god but the screaming god armors look NOTHING like White pieces.
>>
>>50632491
Its probably the Nightmare Ram, honestly.

The gauntlets had 12 Armour and were from one of the Wall minis, which is Aya, who has a comic with the Nightmare Ram and that dead scenario and everything
>>
>>50632697
Has it been teased where the Ram fits in on the timeline?

I know Frogdog is year 1, and Screaming God is "Node 5" so probably year 20 is a good guess. Then again, Lion God is year 13, so who knows.
>>
File: 1476564683642.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476564683642.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
How exactly do Innovation Boni work for Story Events?
Are they an additional effect or are they handled instead of the rolled result?
Because sometimes it is rather conflicting. Having a bed when rolling 7 or 8 on Intimacy would give +1 Strength to the child AND 10 Survival to the parents, right?
But then it also means that for example on King´s Step 9 you suffer damage to the legs, get three tempo tokens in total and are knocked back 3 spaces?
Do you still get +3 Survival on 4-7 on Legendary Lungs? It only says to proceed to the 8-10 result, not that it is handled INSTEAD of it like it does with Hovel and 10 on Intimacy.
But then it also means that in a People of the Stars campaign you still get twins on a 10, and one of them gets the special bonus, right? Or do both get the boni even?
>>
>>50632948
>Do you still get +3 Survival on 4-7 on Legendary Lungs?
Actually, what I meant was +6 Survival in total then.
>>
File: interesting limb functions.png (7MB, 1562x2266px) Image search: [Google]
interesting limb functions.png
7MB, 1562x2266px
On my second hunt, the lion killed three of my survivors. when I got back home I got to update the death count. Does graves apply in retrospect so I get a total of 7 endeavors now or does it only apply from now going forward?
>>
>>50632745
what comic ?
>>
>>50633013
Nope, that's why you get one of the starting 4 survivors should be killed off for max value. Or never have anyone die ever, whichever one you think is more possible
>>
>>50633021
The one at the back of the core book?
>>
>>50633031
Oh no I've gon' dun' did it nao

I can recover this loss of endeavors hopefully...
>>
File: 1475979995675.gif (75KB, 397x345px) Image search: [Google]
1475979995675.gif
75KB, 397x345px
Two weeks to Mega-Krampus reveal, who's hype
>>
>>50632162
Antelope is good. I had a survivor with completed screaming armor, monster tooth necklace, lucky charm, counterweights axe, and bone darts after turn 5 'Hands of Heat'. +2 strength, +2 luck, +1 insanity, insanity/move buffer, and reach 2 to compliment Slam.
Very achievable, decent early game setup
>>
>>50633327
+1 luck
>>
>>50629386
On an absolute scale? Easy. Compared to most miniature work? Really hard.

It all depends if you have the tools or not, if you have the right tools you could be working on micrometer scale or smaller no problem. You won't be able to use a normal miniature drill (unless you got a really really fine one) for this kinda shit.

TL:DR you need precision tools to do it, and find magnets small enough. Once you got that it's definitely doable.
>>
>>50633141
He's gonna find out if you've been naughty or nice.
>>
>>50632607
Does it have ASS too?
>>
>pinup art prints from last kickstarter are not included in satan
FUCK YOU POOTS I WANT THOSE PRINTS
>>
>>50633652
He's consistently said "not currently but we'll see after the campaign has settled and we know how many we're making".

He wants to put them in there, but he doesn't feel obligated to put them in there and it comes down to logistics.
>>
>>50633652
He hasn't given a hard NO on those, just that he's unsure on the logistics.
The character cards will likely be included, but The Art Prints are quite a bit more costly to make.
>>
Cooking: Do you guys ever use this shit? Seems like the vermin resources are impossibly hard to come by. Just does not seem worth it unless you luck out and find one.
>>
>>50633757
Not worth the trouble to give a single survivor one stat increase.
If it was for the whole settlement it would be a whole other deal.
>>
File: qrp95v7cbt2y.jpg (139KB, 1274x625px) Image search: [Google]
qrp95v7cbt2y.jpg
139KB, 1274x625px
>>50633757
I do hope thats one of the things to get changed in 1.5
>>
File: 111.jpg (943KB, 2423x2033px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
943KB, 2423x2033px
>>50633757
>>50633813
Looking at the event it says any survivor so I'd say it applies to the whole settlement
>>
>Nogoths mod is STILL missing the green knight armor, and he still thinks he is deserving of money
Disgusting.
>>
>>50633977
People say Poots clarified that once that it only works on one survivor.
>>
>>50632948
Would like some clarification on that as well.
>>
>>50632948
It only really makes sense as a completely replacement of the result. So you *only* do what's in the bonus. Otherwise you end up with stupid stuff like characters getting two bonuses from White Secret / See the Truth, and the Hand both murdering 4 random people and then giving you two babies. Just doesn't make sense.
>>
>Monday has 2 gamblers rolls and a crossover mini
>the chest is currently expected to be 100+ cards and a 30 page Rulebook
Feels good to be a gambler.
>>
>>50632948
>boni
Learn English. Damn near every single bonus flat out explains if it's a replacement effect or an additional.
>>
>tfw going on a hunt without the zanbato
What am I doing with my life?
>>
>>50634641
I've never bothered with the Zanbato myself. Spears, Bows, Katars, and single handed weapons are my usual go-to's for monster hunting.
>>
>>50634312
>>50632948
The only exception I can think of as NOT being a replacement is in Intimacy with the Bed. Since giving a nonexistant baby +1 strength would be a touch silly.
>>
>>50634761
It's fucking glorious once you've got the proficiency man. Surge at the start of the monster's turn, crit it on a 9 or 10, knocking it down, cancelling it's entire turn on top of doing two damage. Shit is amazing. If you've got any amount of bonus accuracy that thing becomes monstrous.
>>
>>50634808
I'm retarded. KD'ing on a crit only happens during your act. Derp a derp.

Still great though.
>>
>>50634808
I'll probably gun for one in my current campaign. We just got done with the Butcher, so it's still early on. I just avoid frail weapons like the plague.
>>
>>50634853
The upside of the Zanbato is that it does only draw one HL card. You aren't shotgunning HLs and getting surprised at the super dense locations.

It really, really rewards setting it up with a Cat's Eye Circlet. Use that to put two soft, safe locations on top and then have the Zanbato user go and surge for 4 wounds in one round.
>>
>get a load of this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liFQWyqXZBI
>>
>>50636377
You couldn't pay me to watch that.
>>
Wow the scripting on the new KDM table for tabletopsim is nice.

Must have been coded by a real smart beta motherfucker considering his work is being used to drive Nogoth's crowdfunding effort.
>>
>>50636377
This guy is a tremendous faggot, he needs some shotgun mouthwash.
>>
>>50633965
It's a single survior. This is addressed in the FAQ. Cooking is a huge waste of time and resources.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (8KB, 93x35px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
8KB, 93x35px
>>50636377
God...the livestream comments...woof, it's like watching the kickstarter comments incarnate. This livestream in the first place = woof
>>
>Average pledge ~$506
How high will it go?
>>
>>50636654
I don't see it in the FAQ and even then I think that's dumb so I'd play it as the whole settlement gains the reward.
>>
>>50636666
much lower, the satan tiers are sold out
>>
>>50636654
>>50636689
It's not in the FAQ, that anon is wrong. Poots may have clarified it at one point, but if he did he did not put it in the FAQ.
>>
>>50636663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVk5m3lospk
>>
>>50636663
>>50636730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBYy7yg3Bd0
>>
>>50636377
He keeps calling it Kingdom: Death Monster and it pisses me off.
>>
>>50634883
Is the vanilla game enough to play without excess regret or are any of the expansions basically mandatory?

I backed but now im panicking about the whole thing. I should try and find a game on tts and try the game i guess
>>
>>50636850
You can play it solo also it's fun without expansions
>>
>>50636377
Shill elsewhere, youtuber failure
>>
>>50636850
There seems to be a game going 9/10 when I check the browser. Even just spectating can give you at least an idea
>>
>>50636850

I haven't played but I have yet to say someone that hte core game lacks value or options or anything. Certain expansions add good things to the game and add more monster hunter-esque variety to your hunts but aren't mandatory. It's got a lot of gameplay just trying to beat the main campaign once.
>>
>>50636850
The only real complaint with regards to core game content I have is that the level 1 lion is intentionally a tank and spank fight. And after repeat playthroughs it does get a bit boring, especially because you'll want to farm the thing to make early game armor.

Everything beyond that is an interesting fight. The antelope, no matter the level, is going to be a skittish piece of shit. The level 2 lion is an complete asshole who likes to kidnap party members and drag them back to its rape cave. The phoenix is, well, the phoenix. And all of the nemesis monsters are absurd and terrifying.

This is generally why the Gorm gets recommended as an expansion -- it is available to hunt at LY1 and is a perfectly viable lion replacement for more experienced campaigns. Plus it has an enormous amount of content on top of that. Don't include it in your first two campaigns, though -- it comes with an event that will make the early years harder and significantly different.
>>
>>50636890
its not my vid anon
>>
>Poots watches dragon ball shitter
What a fucking pleb.
>>
Is there any news of the king getting a reprint or expansion?

The model looks amazing
>>
Woot woot, new Candy and Cola sculpt in new update
>>
New update has awesome. here's your rules!
>>
>be a little salty about Friday's meager update
>Get surprise saturday update with rules stuff
>my raging love for Poots is restored with new vigor.
>>
>Candypopism Philosophy
Kek.

That said, I'm not keen on KS exclusives with gameplay features. That has always rubbed me the wrong way. It is what it is, though.

That armor set roll is pretty sick, too.
>>
>>50637217
model reprint: unlikely
lantern festival: maybe if its reworked and sold as a "new" expansion (would include the king)
>>
>>50637303
Poots has said definitively that the Lantern Festival will not be part of this KS.

He won't rule out the appearance of the King in another expansion, though.
>>
Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)
>Advanced Rulebook
>1 Survivor (TK Fang) [1xMiniature]
>1 Survivor (Aya) [1xMiniature, +2 Promo cards, +1 Art card]
>1 Survivor (JoJo Adam) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art, +1 Philosophy]
>1 Survivor (Last Man Standing) [1xMiniature, +1 Mighty Axe Rare Gear ]
>1 Survivor (Scout of Death) [1xMiniature, +Pages to Advanced Rulebook, + "A bunch of cards"]
>1 Survivor (Murderer) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy, +1 Settlement Event, +1 Secret Fighting Art, +2 Gear Cards]
>1 Survivor (Bow Master) [1xMiniature, +1 Rare Gear Card]
>1 Survivor (Deadrock Fighter) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art]
>1 Survivor (Romantic Adventurer) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy, +1 Rare Gear Card]
>1 Survivor (Screaming Hoarder) [1xMiniature, +1 Advanced Disorder, +1 Hunt Event]
>1 Survivor (Darkeye) [1xMiniature, +1 Advanced Fighting Art]
>1 Survivor (Cockroach Queen) [1xMiniature, +1 Advanced Disorder, +1 Philosophy]
>1 Survivor (Beast Hunter) [1xArmour Set Card, +1 Rare Gear Card]

=
1xAdvanced Rulebook (Includes Philosophy of Death)
13xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
4xRare Gear Cards
2xGear Cards
1xArt Card
1xSecret Fighting Art
2xFighting Arts
1xAdvanced Fighting Art
4xPhilosophy Cards
1xSettlement Event
2xAdvanced Disorders
1xHunt Event
1xArmour Set Card

>to be continued
>>
>>50637324
>Less than $10 for KD minis.
>New rulebook (Poots has hinted at 30+ pages, 100+ cards)
>New Combo Armour set, originally only available with Lion Knight xpac.
If you're not getting a Gambler's Chest you are officially retarded and not a fan of KD.
>>
>Due to the shared nature of collaboration between two unique companies we cannot bundle them

Q the salty satan's lantern bakcers.
>>
>more fucking candy cameo
>daily reminder SPM is shit when it comes to rules
>friend who hates SPM but loves KDM is livid
>don't know how to feel, 20 bucks for a tiny expansion

T-thanks pootykins
>>
>>50637299

It doesn't sound like she comes with unique gameplay on her own, she's like an extra you could include with the wanderer expansion when that comes out, whenever that is.

That said, I kind of hate most pin-ups but a woman wandering around a crapsack world of monsters murdering them with a broken high heel is pretty badass.
>>
also I would LOVE a dark souls or berserk IP crossover, would love a knight artorias or guts mini
>>
File: Totally not Guts.jpg (48KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
Totally not Guts.jpg
48KB, 500x477px
>>50637412
>>
File: not_guts_by_lokmanlam-d5qr3dt.jpg (99KB, 900x609px) Image search: [Google]
not_guts_by_lokmanlam-d5qr3dt.jpg
99KB, 900x609px
>>50637412
>>
>>50637412
>Being this new.
>>
>>50637412
Are you for serious?
>>
>>50637296
You fucking fairweather faggot. Your loyalty to pools should never waiver.
>>
>>50637299
I thought Soda Pop said no more exclusives that won't be available later after Relic Knights?
>>
>>50637487
ive been playing KDM since 2015
>>50637487
yes
>>50637452
>>50637461
guts does not carry a secondary sword around his hip. guts does not carry a lantern. NOT GUTS. just some dude with an ultra greatsword.

>cmon guys
>>
>>50636666
Geez satan. It's going to rise bc armor kits, dice, card sleeves will all be add ons
>>
>>50637721
>>>50637487
>yes
meant for >>50637603
>>
>>50637721
>>NOT GUTS
>Being this retarded
>Being this blind
>Being this much of a faggot
>>
>>50637711
This isn't Soda Pop's campaign. This is Poots' campaign.
>>
File: IMG_4840.gif (477KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4840.gif
477KB, 500x361px
>>50637721
It's an homage, not a direct copy.
>>
>>50637752
>>50637810
>yeah whatever
>>
>>50637786
Looking back over the update I didn't see anything about Poots saying it would be an exclusive.
>>
Can you attack/interact with things diagonally or is that also limited to cardinal directions?
>>
>>50637842
If you've got reach you can.
>>
>>50637721
>guts does not carry a secondary sword around his hip. guts does not carry a lantern. NOT GUTS. just some dude with an ultra greatsword.
What does guts do then, ding dong? By all appearances he is just some guy with an UGS
>>
As a Super Dungeon Explore fan I am extremely okay with this.

There is something about seeing the normally happy excitedly portrayed Candy bloody, scared and battle broken is hot.
>>
>>50637830
Crossovers are inherently exclusive. 99 times out of 100 companies will receive the rights to make one printing of it.
>>
>>50637861
Virt, calm down. She looks defiant, not broken.
>>
>>50638007
This. She's in LY3. She won't be broken until the Butcher shows up in LY4 and has his loving way with her.
>>
>>50638042
>>50638007
I did mean something more closer to this, the battles have broken her happy demeanor and turned her battle hardened
>>
>>50637861
year 0
Candy wakes up to the uncomfortable bedding of tiles of stone faces. She wore her normal pastel colors and unlike the survivor's around her She had all the memories of who she was; a Super Dungeon Explorer, a Relic Knight, and a Allstar Ninja. She thought this was just another adventure she was thrown into by her developers and the look of it it may be horror themed. Whatever, shes took down monsters before with ease and she felt right now the hardest part was that fact she couldn't see a dang thing.

Grasping around she found her furry mascot companion Cola and a soda-pop bottle shaped lantern. "Fitting" she said outloud to herself amusingly, but from that she suddenly felt a rumble and heard a growl. She readied herself, she fought dragons, oni, and robot sheriffs, she was ready for whatever... or so she thought.

The White Lion came jumping out at her, its giant bloody maw and human like claws out to consume her. Out of instinct and fear she ducked in time to hide under him at it tackled another survivor behind her. Seeing three more survivors attack is she ran off terrified in fear knowing they would be enough of a distraction.
>>
>>50638095
year 1

Wandering for what seemed like an unknown amount of time, her cute pink and clothes became sullied and torn, revealing more of her large cleavage than her developers normally allow. "Right so this is like some sexy survival horror game?" she mumbled to her companion who just quirked his head confused. "they wouldn't put me in any real harm right? Games are designed to be fun". She stayed hopeful for a bit until she heard another loud rumble and growl.

Spotting that terrifyingly white mane she quickly ran in the opposite direction hearing those massive paws chasing right behind her. With a heavy swipe at her shoulder making her cry out in pain she tripped forward and down into a giant gash into the face, big enough for her but not the lion.
>>
File: 79665.jpg (99KB, 640x239px) Image search: [Google]
79665.jpg
99KB, 640x239px
>>50638196
>revealing more of her large cleavage than her developers normally allow
Like that's possible.
>>
>>50638196
Year 2.
Staying in that crack for another unknown amount of time she had tore more of her ever dimming clothes to wrap her wound up. sitting in it terrifed gave herself more time to think. "alright heavy on the 'Survival'..." Then looking down at her exposed cleavage "and on the 'Sexy' " she said looking down admiring her own body, she would never tell her developers but she prefers this kind of body over a chibi one.

Hearing a light rustle coming from above, she carefully peaked her head out. A few meters away was some sort of large antelope. she took a long moment of looking it over, and besides the giant size of it, it seemed less threatening than the lion. So slowly she approached the beast calling out "hey buddy, im not coming to hurt you." making it turn around. She smiled seeing its goat like face and thinking back to a silly screaming goat video she saw once. She couldnt be more correct.

The Screaming Antelope reared back onto its hined legs and let out a terrifying screech from its belly mouth. Candy cried out in unimaginable terror and fled, but the beast charged at her, Hooking more of her clothes on its horn and slamming her away with a powerful strike. She fled from that monstrousity shaking in pure terror.
>>
>>50638095
>>50638196
>>50638279
rule 34 of Candy when
>>
On a scale from 1 to 10, how dead is a Leyline Walker with 7 evasion, 2 armor in all spots, and an enabled Green Charm when fighting against the Watcher?
>>
Have they said anything about the ability to buy the pinups or the new xpacs at a later date when those pledge managers launch? I know in the FAQ it has a question about it but the answer pretty much is to just buy in now and please support. Curious is all because that would save much money in the long run buying those pinups in say like 2 years along with the xpacs.
>>
>>50638509

Some of the pinups, and definitely the new xpacks will go on sale at a later date. But if they stick to their current business model they're only going to be limited reprint runs. You won't really save money though since the xpacks are 30-50% off right now. E.g. you'll be forking over $150 for the dragon king in 2 years instead of $75
>>
>>50638359
year 3
wandering yet again in the absolute blackness she was a mess. Her pink clothes were now all but grey and more like a shall barely hiding the cute patterned bikini under it. But she didnt even seem to notice as she mumbled "gotta live, got to survive I am a Survivor". This land not only took a toll on her, but Cola as well, devoling into some primal version of himself to more watch the worlds style. She still had no idea what to do here, there was no point system, no rewards, and no end goal.

Another grand roam came out from the darkness. "oh no, no, no, no, no!" She let out as she begun to walk backwards, making the heel of her redicuously high heels catch between two faces and snap. She fell back hard on her plump bottom and the White Lion again came into view. "No, no, no, no, no...." She murmured out as it slowly stomped up to her with the breath of a hundered consumed before her.

She grasped out for something, anything in her last moments, but it seemed like Cola has vanished too. As the lion opened it maw about ready to wrap its teeth around her pink haired skull she felt her fingers wrap around something. Without thinking she whipped it around and stuck it into the lions eye making it cry out in blinded agony and swipe at her, digging deeply into her back as she turned and ran hearing Cola not far off in the distance.

Bloody, bruised but now determined, she new the goal of this game now.

"Survive"
>>
>>50637452
>>50637461
Really wish they'd have kept the behelit base.
>>
>>50638538
Yeah that I know about the whole DK xpack. I'm doing the Ancient Gold right now for all the CEs. The new pinups and expansions look really good but again, money is tight for things like that. I was just wondering that since we would be getting pledge managers for these things in the coming years would those who didn't buy during the kickstarter can just opt in then like other campaign managers for other games.
>>
>>50638554
*BONUS*
year 4

Candy groaned as she lay prone against the faces. Her blurred blood soaked vision saw a her assailant stomp over to her. She tried to move and tried to escape, but now seeing her bloody companion's pelt being worn by him Candy's motivation was zapped.

Grabbing a tuff of pink hair the Butcher pulled Candy to eye level. Staring into the mask her eyes widened "oh God" she let out "I'm promotional material"

-end-
>>
>>50638589
Now send it to Poots.
>>
>>50638589
Not enough monster impregnation, 2/10
>>
>>50638598
sure, along with my resume.
>>
Just summed up the value of Gambler's Lantern for me give or take a few things.

Current personal Gamblers' Lantern value equivalent (minus male pinups): 455
actual GL value: 480
60 Lantern Upgrade
100 Gambler's chest
35 first hero exp
40 nightmare rame expansion
50 Screaming god expansion
50 frogdog expansion
+25 satan x/y
-25 role survivors already have 'em
15 pinup dung beetle dancer female
15 pinup dung beetle knight
15 Pinup dung ball
15 pinup screaming god armor
15 pinup gold smoke knight armor
-15 male pinup screaming god
-15 male pinup beetle armor
-15 male pinup twilight knight
+20 candy & cola year 3
Poots needs to reveal some higher value items if I want to keep this. Assuming there will be more crossover promotions, at this rate, Gamblers' aren't that great a value proposition.
>>
>>50638680
Crossover material are not included in bundle pledges. Check the updates.
>>
>>50638680
>27 days left for updates
>worried about it now
>not liking the male pinups
>>
>>50638710
Shh, let the millenial be, you will hurt his feelings.
>>
>>50638710
>>not liking the male pinups
Then they're not there for you.
>>
>>50638680
I don't think that Gambler's are getting role survivors, dude.

Plus we get the Satan expansion, but not the twin Satan figures. And we don't get Candy & Cola.
>>
>>50638589
>"I'm promotional material"
i kek'd

great way to end it anon.
>>
>>50638766
Both Gambler's pledges are getting the Role Survivors. Check the update.
>>
So is anyone entering in their painting contest?
>>
>>50638680
Satan and Candy are not included in the Gambler's Lantern pledges.

>>50638766
It DOES however get the Role Survivors.
>>
>>50638799
There's a painting contest?
>>
>>50638808
http://www.kingdomdeath.com/wp/painting-contest/
>>
>>50638799

What painting contest?
>>
>>50638795
if I am another pledge and I buy the lion knight expansion it comes with the role survivors right? who in their right minds would pay $25 for them when the expansion that includes them is $35 (msrp $70)... am I missing something?
>>
>>50638736
>Shh, let the millenial be, you will hurt his feelings.
did you just assume it's gender?????
>>
>>50638707
Thus the >+20 candy & cola year 3

>>50638710

Yeah, I'm being stupid, now that I think about it. Looking at the blog post from Poots a while back we've still got a buuunch of expansions coming. Just keeping track of the value of the pledge to me seems to be prudent and prudence usually ends up to me worrying pointlessly.

We're still looking to see the following expansions, assuming he'll be revealing them for this Kickstarter:

Ringtail Fox Expansion
Black Knight Expansion
Gryphon Expansion
Lantern Festival
Storm Knight Expansion
Rust Ocean Expansion
Custom Campaign Bookassuming he means the advanced rulebook in gamblers' box, but including it here just in case

Assuming 50 per expansion like the previous ones, that's +300 to the value of Gamblers' bringing it up to 780 and that doesn't account for the unplanned expansions he's sticking into the current campaign. If you also include the pinups and promos that are being revealed that value goes up higher too. That said, for anyone who wants JUST the gameplay elements, it's edging into parity for just getting the expansions and updates a la carte over a bundle pledge.
>>
>>50638839
Because some of us already have them both, and some of us have the Lion Knight without.
>>
>>50638799
I might try and put in my screaming antelope.
>>
>>50638880
Contest is for Survivors made from armor kits
>>
>>50638807
As I noted >>50638873

You might want to check the plus and minus' I put next to those pledges meaning that's what I'd be adding onto my pledge and removing from my pledge respectively.
>>
>>50638907
Lame. I would have painted a butcher. That miniature looks like a ton of fun to paint. Would try salt masking on it for the first time too.
>>
>>50638907
Well shit. My only half decently painted models are percival and the antelope.
>>
>>50638939
>>50638955
I've got a bunch painted: White Lion, Butcher, Slenderman, Spiderlings, some characters, a bunch of Pinups, and a Spidiculus in WIP. But none of the armor kits.

I had started on my favorite Survivor, but I got too ambitious. Probably won't finish
>>
>>50639018

You've got two days to submit anon, get to it.
>>
>>50638799
The model I was preparing for it fell and broke, sadly. Not unreadable, but not enough time to fix him with finals.
>>
File: KDM_robot.jpg (143KB, 690x664px) Image search: [Google]
KDM_robot.jpg
143KB, 690x664px
>>50639042
It's not like I'm giving up, but I'd rather not rush and fuck up. I even want to do character art for our best survivors. Pic related is one of them.

but I've got a couple of other projects I've given myself. Also I'm in talks of a potential painting commission of a large army.

>>50639112
That's sucks.
>>
>>50639262
r34 when
>>
>>50639262
Rolling on monster breeding table when?
>>
>>50639620
fuck off /d/
>>
File: 590.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345KB, 640x480px
>>50637861
her smile and optimism, gone.
>>
>>50639350
eh maybe. Not really interested in doing r34 stuff
>>
>>50634242
It would not make sense that the Hand does only good things, though. And both White Secret and See the Truth have instead on them

>>50634312
Damn near none does state it clearly

>>50634762
Why do the others do not state that then?
>>
File: Nekkid Twilight Knight.png (2MB, 1239x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Nekkid Twilight Knight.png
2MB, 1239x1027px
>tfw the watcher never even got to draw an AI card
That was... underwhelming. He killed one retinue with a brain damage reflex. Six damage from a Twilight Sword attack (3 each, because of Devastating 2), two damage from a Zanbato attack, one from an Arc Bow, and then one final damage from a Lantern Halberd.

We had two suits of Rawhide armor, one suit of Screaming armor, and one nekkid Twilight Knight because Leyline Walker seemed like a good idea.

That was... really underwhelming.
>>
So i fuck up my pinup wet nurse by glueing to much plastic cement, how can i fix it without making it look like a totally mess?
>>
>>50640008
Get some sculpting tools and carefully get rid of the excess.
>>
>>50640004
The Watcher is garbage.

It's obvious Poo never bothered playing through his game to the point where he actually played the Watcher fight legit. Because it's the worst fight in the game and stupidly easy.
>>
>>50640008
>>50640021
He used plastic cement aka plastic glue. There is no excess; the problem is he melted his damn figure. It's basically fucked, man. You can maybe try your hand at adding some greenstuff to it to smooth out the joint or sculpt a little bit extra to hid the scarring, but it's not likely to succeed.
>>
>>50640035
If the Twilight Sword wasn't so absurdly effective it would've been a more interesting fight, I think. But, with Leadership she encouraged herself, ran in, spawned and dashed a retinue behind her, and proceeded to roll 4 dice hitting on 2's wounding on 2's. And then somehow missed an attack and then the retinue died after the second wound so she of course failed the third wound.

But really, the fucker could've died in one activation. I had Cats Eye Circleted before she charged in so I knew the top 3 cards had no traps in them, and if she had hit and wounded on all four attacks then bam dead Watcher in one activation. The fuck, man.

I didn't even really prep for this, it just happened that I had a ripe and ready to go Twilight Knight on year 20 and I've heard people say to fight him as soon as you can so I went for it. And then I read his setup rules and traits and was like man, this doesn't even seem that hard...
>>
File: IMG_3999.jpg (527KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3999.jpg
527KB, 2448x3264px
>>50640021
>>50640038
Well, this is what it look like
>>
>>50640074
Yea, TKs are really good and anyone who questions them has never fought a Watcher because they turn him into EZ mode.

That said, it's a shitty fight anyway and if you don't have a TK at that point you're probably garbage.
>>
File: IMG_4001.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4001.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>50640076
Other than that shitty part it look fine at the front i guess
>>
>>50640142
you got some on your desk too hamhands.
>>
>>50640038
>>50640021
So super glue is better than plastic glue?
>>
>>50640074

Hopefully 1.5 will buff the watcher a lot. And I'm curious just how brutal gold smoke knight will be.
>>
>>50640142
Just get some fine grit sandpaper or diamond files and smooth it out
>>
>>50640159

Not really they're different tools. Super glue works by becoming a bond that holds the two pieces, like how we usually think of glue. The two pieces are still separate, just glued together.

Plastic cement on the other hand is like welding. It melts the plastic so the plastic isn't two pieces any more - just one. This makes for stronger bonds of course but also means if you fuck up with it, you're REALLY fucked.
>>
>>50640151
>hamhands
What?
>>
>>50637402
>whenever that is
He literally said it's part of Advanced.
>>
No excitment about a new hybrid armor set?
>>
>>50640396
I am, it'll be a nice addition to the two in the Lion Knight Expansion, and adds more options to the late-game stuff by combining Time-chicken and Laser Goat armour sets.
>>
>>50640412
>combining Time-chicken and Laser Goat armour sets
But it says Screaming Antelope set?
I would love some expansion hybrid sets, but it is difficult with where to implement them.
Maybe make a super small expansion with the set and a sprue of it.
>>
>>50640396
It's only one of three reasons given to buy the GC.
>>50637377
>>
>>50640396
I hope that it isn't the only one. There's potential there.
>>
>>50640184
Plastic glue can hide the seam too
>>
>>50640440
you are correct, it does say that, my bad.
Must not have been entirely awake yet, I could have sworn it said Screaming God...
>>
>>50640508
>>50640508
>>50640508
>>50640508
New
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.