[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/ Christmas hype thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7600.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7600.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Just got the first snow of the season where I live, which has me in the Christmas spirit, some post table top related Christmas cheer

>totally doesn't double as an excuse to post this kickass lictor Christmas tree model I saw at my FLGS
>>
My GM has mentioned a while ago that the last session before Christmas might be "a Christmas adventure", and I'm kind of hyped to see what he's got cooking.

What are some good post apocalyptic Christmas adventures?
>>
>>50620522
You could do standard bastardized version of Christmas that has become some sort of legend in a post nuclear world, like if you can find santa he'll grant any wish

Think santa claws from futurama except less (or more) silly
>>
Is that the Lynnwood store?

The snow was awesome last night
>>
>>50620732
Nah good ol Kentucky
>>
File: Santa-Logan-Grimnar.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Santa-Logan-Grimnar.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
>>
>>50621763
Everyone talked about doing this, I can't believe someone actually did
>>
Kentucky was one of my favorite paces to go too. I love the southern food and the people there were nice to me and they had a good outlook on life.

I've been to Lexington cambellsville Frankfort and a couple other spots. I went to the daniel Boone park as well. Good memories of when my life was a little better. I remember it snowing there too (I was there during December).
>>
Snow came down in Indy yesterday. and I got sick fucking immediately

Also a box from GW. I know Deff Skwadron is in it, but I don't know what else , feels like it might be metal.
>>
>>50622187
Lexington is a nice little town, you can cross the city pretty good on foot, there's a good 40k community too, I've thought of moving away but it's a nice place until then
>>
>>50621763
10/10 would deck the halls with
>>
File: XMas.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
XMas.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>50620852
>Kentucky

Hah, I saw all my old Lexington friends posting about snow, wondered if that's where you were. Was the GW the girl works at near the comic shop? Or was it the Battleforge/rusty scabbard

inb4 you're from Louisville
>>
>>50625791
Yeah it was the GW near the comic shop, rusty scabbard basically has no 40k scene and battleforge is kinda lame

That GW is super cool, the lady manager is chill, too bad there's only like 2 tables to play on
>>
>>50628404
>scabbard has no 40k players

huh, wonder what happened. I remember back in 5th when I lived in lex there was a pretty big group there.
>>
>>50628450
I talked to the guy and he said they all got either super beardy and only do tourneys, switched over to warmahoards (so they'll be back) or went to other shops, I don't think the scabbard actually tried to retain anyone
>>
File: deck-the-heretic.jpg (136KB, 398x523px) Image search: [Google]
deck-the-heretic.jpg
136KB, 398x523px
>>50621763
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.