[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A good wizard is on the loose! He grants unreasonable wishes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Nosy wizord.gif (14KB, 303x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nosy wizord.gif
14KB, 303x320px
A good wizard is on the loose! He grants unreasonable wishes, gifts people with magical artifacts and riches and alters the landscape by a whim. Since that is ruining the local economy, this cannot continue uninterrupted.

What would your party do?
>>
>grants unreasonable wishes
Runs the fuck away.

At least my character does. The idiots she runs with might get their unreasonable wishes granted. Which is all the more reason for her to run away.
>>
>>50612056

We wish for the economy to be fixed.
>>
>>50612056
Get my wishes granted, magical artefacts and magical buffs before leaving.

I mean, what can my employers give me that beats that?
>>
>>50612056
I'm playing a wizard who makes a sport out of fostering grudges and inventing ways of subtly fucking with people, so he would observe the wizard for awhile and come up with a subtle way of screwing it up. Nudge the wishes into producing negative outcomes, drown the wizard in blame. Make people wish for things that end up causing harm to others.
>>
File: Wizard.jpg (278KB, 1224x814px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard.jpg
278KB, 1224x814px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKY--qaHWSw comes to mind.
>>
This could work.

A merchants guild offers a reward against a druid that use magic to Create Food and Water to feed the locals. Inns are going bankrupt as are the caravans that sold food.

Same could apply to anything magic can create, fix or heal.
>>
>>50613174
>Inns are going bankrupt as are the caravans that sold food.

Inns might be safe, because they're lodging.

Farmers on the otherhand... are suddenly found obsolete and now you have an entire class of folks that can't compete with magic and are effectively out of a job.

Could be leading to angry mobs against magic folks. Full on witchhunts (not that a horde of commoners can do shit)
>>
I wish for him to kys himself
>>
>>50613259
But why? If said farmers are being fed too, why be angry? They would have free time for other rentable crafts.
>>
>>50616496
Because they can't pay a rent for their homes and land, that's why. Like when machines destroyed a whole professions or seriously cripples existing ones, like a carpent makers.
>>
>>50613270
The wizard's lips extend outward, then back around toward his own cheek. You hear a smooching sound before they retract to normal.
>>
>>50617188
Made me smile
>>
>>50612056
>What would your party do?
Criminal levels of not give a fuck.
>>
Ah, the wizard's shotgun dilemma! A classic.
>>
>>50617122
Well, it's SORT of like that, but the real problem with a profession going out of work is that they can't afford food and lodgings. Casters can provide both those things, and in this scenario, they're already producing one in huge enough quantities to help subsidize farmers as they retrain as something else.
>>
>Adventurers! We have learned of YET another wizard with no sense of right and wrong! This irresponsible renegade mage is using magic to transform iron mines into gold mines, hurting the kingdom's war efforts! Stop him!
>>
>>50619587
>Leave that to alchemists. No, we don't have one.
>>
>>50617701
This is like the opposite.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.