[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Succubus Party In Cahoots With PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: All of a sudden- Virginity.jpg (15KB, 189x99px) Image search: [Google]
All of a sudden- Virginity.jpg
15KB, 189x99px
Hey /tg/, first and foremost this is not a 'redeemed succubus' thread or a chance to post red-tinted hotties (although I doubt you'll find much resistance to it). Nay, this is a cry for help.

I'm a vet GM at this point and I'm an aspiring actor, meaning my improv is, generally, above average, making my plot-hooks and stories that bound off the intended rails relatively seamless to my players. Luckily, this illusion has not been broken, due to a timely session end, but it may be soon, and this is where you come in. Let me catch you up, with the story, so far:

In my campaign, a player was running a skeletal knight PC. The fellow was once a paladin, who felt his death to be a spit in his face (fairly valid, based on circumstances) and in his final rage, tore the good from his heart and allowed evil to fill the gaps, resurrecting him in his skeletal form. However, while he was no less miffed with his gods, he quickly realised how much he fucking hated being a skeleton. Long story, short, he eventually found a group of four sister succubi, all eternally bound to a single master, who missused them (didn't give them the chance to gobble dick OR kill people- truly a Blackheart). Skeleton man, after witnessing the succubi arouse his non-existent senses killed their master of 4 centuries and unbound them from their torment. He did this without signing any contracts with them, leaving the last vestige of his humanity in the trust of these four just doing right by him and offering to help, rather than binding them to help.

Luckily, they did! They, while in contact with him, could make him feel his flesh and innards, and after returning to their hellish abode, performed a sacrificial bargain to rebind demonic flesh to his skeletal form. Three of the succubi went to immediately re-acquainting themselves with their decadent home and with eachother, but another (seemingly the eldest) took to their books and began work. Cont-
>>
>>50600362
He soon learned that, thanks to their imprisonment, a lot of people that they made crossroads deals with (as succubi are not bound just to soul snatch and grabs, via the peepee in my setting) have been coasting that shit for the last four centuries without paying up on their end. Our hero, wishing to lay these creatures with his newfound demon dong and pay them back for their swift work, agrees to assist in the legwork of this debt issue.

The problem that I present to you, /tg/ is what the fuck kind of errands can I send him on that aren't just 'Go kill this guy who bid for immortality, with this soul-stealing blade, kthx.'

tl;dr: What interesting quests would you find in the 400 year paperwork backlog of dealmaking semen demons?
>>
>>50600438
Pic also pretty related, I guess.
>>
>>50600465
Why are the succubus even considering him for legwork, if they're seemingly much more powerful than him?
>>
File: Axe throw.jpg (31KB, 395x600px) Image search: [Google]
Axe throw.jpg
31KB, 395x600px
>>50600599
Just because they have access to interesting sacrificial pacts, doesn't mean they're more powerful. His character's kind of a brick shithouse and would be useful to rough up people who have used their debts to become powerful. Also, even if he was worse, wouldn't you want a meatshield, regardless?
>>
>>50600465
You should post or link to a pic when you say that.

Contracts do not specify the the contracted by name, only by the brand left on them. The recipient of any gifts or powers is named. Usually these are one and the same, but occasionally you find someone willing to damn their soul to help someone else.
>>
>>50600633
So bringing his morality into conflict? Somebody who didn't even benefit is getting their ass reaped, basically. I feel like that's what you're driving at, which is pretty interesting.

Also, I just meant the image in the original post, but yeah, my bad, didn't directly link.

Sweet digits, btw.
>>
>>50600438
Basic "go kill this guy and bring me his soul" thing can work if you can vary the details so that it doesn't just become "walk up to the guy, shank him, feed his soul to the succubutt, repeat". Think of games like Hitman: your objective is pretty much always the same (kill this dude), but the trick is how to accomplish it.
Maybe one person has become very paranoid about the demons eventually coming to collect, and has holed himself up in a fortress filled with traps. Maybe a charismatic and well-liked noble turns out to be an alias of one of the people who've made a contract, and you need to figure how to quietly remove him without causing a huge mess by stabbing a well-known and beloved lord to death in his own house.
>>
>>50600599
It's the less sexy kind of legwork.
>>
File: Success..jpg (5KB, 92x211px) Image search: [Google]
Success..jpg
5KB, 92x211px
>>50600781
I love the sound of both of them, and given that I imagine many of his traps would be holy in nature, it would really drive in the whole 'having demonflesh isn't totally cool 100% of the time' and the second one is interesting because he's the kind of player who would LOVE to be a murderhobo who would just happilly walk in and stab him, but he's slightly too attached to his characters to throw them away.

>>50600783
kek
>>
>>50600669
I figure it would be good for a range of uses, including complicating a soul retrieval. (can't find the mark or they have to set a soul free after going to the trouble of reaping it)

The idea of setting up a faith healer as a red herring amuses me, with one of their followers being the actual target.
>>
File: BY THE EMPEROR.jpg (172KB, 663x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BY THE EMPEROR.jpg
172KB, 663x1600px
>>50600871
Reminds me of a supernatural episode, of a similair vein. Perhaps he'd have to gather both the soul of whoever is owed (assuming that's what they sold) and the power, in of itself (because the deals are you essentially 'renting' the power, until collection day), giving you two targets, where the death of one, may prompt the other to burrow or dig in.

I like this!
>>
sorry about being such a fag. I do it because of my personal insecurities and deficiencies in all areas of like, particularly mental and intellectual development. annoying people out of spite is the only way I can avoid thinking about my own problems.

t. Shikari "Kemo/Itameshi/Bui" Yutaka
>>
>>50602386
Wrong thread?
>>
>>50602431
yup, oops
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.