[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/ Spider Behinds edition If you wan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 64

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Spider Behinds edition

If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50590785
>>
First for having my hair ruffled by tsundere sylphs!
>>
File: Stop.gif (2MB, 250x148px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.gif
2MB, 250x148px
>>50598389
>>
File: 1480469726388.jpg (46KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
1480469726388.jpg
46KB, 564x789px
I know we talk a lot about the Ulfen, but can someone actually give me a run-down about their particular kingdoms and major settlements?

I know I know, 2d6 this and Linnorm King that, but what the heck is Kalsgard's deal, what's there to see? How about Jol? And why is White Estrid such a big deal?
>>
File: MilfOption.png (634KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
MilfOption.png
634KB, 600x800px
Updated sheet for Esmera! Now with better description, bit of a backstory increase, and some random stuff about her farm/garden/life on the sheet!

Also pondering trading a level of Zealot out for a level of something to help with all the cross-skills I found myself having, will likely be with Royal if the LOTJR GM approves it!

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1032277
>>
>>
File: Neat.jpg (25KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
25KB, 500x385px
Reposting from the last thread:

>>50598349
It's a mix of kineticist and spellcaster, which eventually lets you start using spells with blasts. A lot of it was done by Onxy, so it's going to be one of the larger focuses of the playtest to get things right.

>>50592864
1. I'm going to say yes here.
2. They stack.
3. Yes, they would, but that doesn't remove the inability to use form infusions.
4. Yeah, they still lower the damage.
5. I have no opinions on technological weapons, they're only 'balanced' to work with firearms though.
6. See 5, I'm not big on tech weapons.

>>50598362
The onslaught sniper is an archetype that rather than being based on one big blast, for each d6 of damage you deal, you get an additional kinetic blast that deals damage as though it was 1st level. It's something I've seen people asking for, and I want to help make for a DBZ style character.>>50598349
It's a mix of kineticist and spellcaster, which eventually lets you start using spells with blasts. A lot of it was done by Onxy, so it's going to be one of the larger focuses of the playtest to get things right.

>>50592864
1. I'm going to say yes here.
2. They stack.
3. Yes, they would, but that doesn't remove the inability to use form infusions.
4. Yeah, they still lower the damage.
5. I have no opinions on technological weapons, they're only 'balanced' to work with firearms though.
6. See 5, I'm not big on tech weapons.

>>50598362
The onslaught sniper is an archetype that rather than being based on one big blast, for each d6 of damage you deal, you get an additional kinetic blast that deals damage as though it was 1st level. It's something I've seen people asking for, and I want to help make for a DBZ style character.
>>
>>50598389
Spider behinds are *exactly* the thing that I like least about spiders and spider-related things. Those giant asses are what make me shudder at the real ones too.

>I dislike big butts, though I remain capable of lying and am not entirely certain what the two statements had to do with one-another honestly.
>>
>>50598389

Continuing the Discussion from last thread.

What's your RotJR character's favorite color?

In addition, What's their ideal pet, and favorite food?
>>
>>50598416
I like Quinn. A dedicated healer with underhanded ambition isn't something you see every day.
Even has the Kira Yoshikage level OCD to bully him about.
>>
>>50598444

I quite like the additions you added to the backstory, and the description certainly helps solidify her appearance as the thick-figured motherly type with strength to spare!
>>
>>50598457
Okay that answers a few things, but those might need to be an FAQ or the like, since they did kinda make us (well, a friend and I at our table) stop and go "wait, how's THAT work anyways?" 1/2/4 could use specifying though 4's a bit less likely to be uncertain in people's eyes.

Actually the form infusion question stems from a lack of any such restriction statement. The Elemental gun does not *gain* any, but even that's not stated as such in and of itself either. "you gain X" not same as "you do not gain Y". I'm not arguing against your decision at all, but it's in no way present in the archetype one way or the other.

5/6 are fringe questions I'll admit; few people touch the stuff. The Techs are a step down from advanced firearms (which play very well with the elemental gun archetype) and for the most part completely obsoleted by using that archetype on them (energy damage); "it's energy" and "always resolve against touch" are basically everything you pay for on the gun (and you pay about thrice over).

I do wonder if it replaces charges like it does ammo, though.

Onslaught sounds interesting, looking forward to it.
>>
>>50598389
Anyone ever play a tiny character?
>>
>>50598462
>afraid of spiders
>dislikes big butts

The meeting point is that yer an homofag.
>>
File: korra avatar.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
korra avatar.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
And another double post so that people see the content of the playtest when it comes out (hopefully next week, I've been slammed so I'm really getting back into things (now with short descriptions)

Hey all, the Legendary Kineticists II playtest is coming soon, and I figured I'd give the table of contents for this just to let you all know what's coming:

Table of Contents
>New Kineticist Archetypes
Carapacian Predator: Basically shino from naruto, you're getting to control bugs like a pseudo element including multiple swarms.
Metakinetic Savant: You like metakinesis? This'll let you do it even better.
Nihilicist: This actually uses NO element, instead using its own special kind of damage as well as a lot of debuffing, making you disappear from people's thoughts and memories.
Onslaught Sniper: DBZ blaster, tons of different blasts going everywhere.
Telekinetic Bladeshifter Think kinetic duelist, but more extreme.
New Non-Kineticist Archetypes
Bestial Kineticist: An actual archetype for animal compainions which lets them get their own utility wild talents.
Elemental Bomber: Alchemist who get kinetic blasts, nice and simple.
Order of the Scion: Kinetic order for cavaliers, giving them some access to fun kineticist stuff.
Planar Custodian: Elemental themed wild shape with utility wild talents to help give a more elemental feel to the class.
Planestouched Oracle: Just simple wild talent access, basically a stacking archetype.
Legendary Kineticist: This is my unchained kineticist, with simple rules to make sure that the kineticist isn't as janky as it normally is.
Variant Multiclassing: Kineticist
New Prestige Class: Kinetic Mystic: The threuge prestige class, not full spellcasting, but full kineticist progression and being able to load spells into kinetic blasts.
New Infusions
New Utility Wild Talents
New Feats
New Spells
>>
>>50598597

Or he's Irish.
>>
>>50598593
I played a Pixie (homebrew backport from 4e) Aegis with the Annihilator archetype. It was a hell of a time.
>>
>>50598613
he prefers buttocks of the flat as a board variety.
>>
>>50598597

I think even a prancing homo la la man can appreciate a callipygous person.
>>
File: Peace.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Peace.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>50598589
That's fair, I'd like to do an FAQ for it, but my work load is silly large. I will admit that I should have listed that form infusions couldn't be used with gun shots, that's on me, I'll get that cleared up if/when I'm able to dive back into the text.

Speaking of Gunslingers of Porphra, there's a solid chance we'll be doing a sequel in the coming months.
>>
File: 1459463312832.gif (1MB, 320x213px)
1459463312832.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>50598444

>mfw her backstory is essentially built around being the Ultimate Aunt because she's too freaky to get a man
>mfw I can't shake off the feeling she might work perfectly not as an Aberrant Aegis, but a Skinwalker of some variety living in a region where Skinwalkers are seen with quite a bit of suspicion
>>
>>50598556
Does he really belong in a lewd game, though? He might, barely, be an acceptable character for a normal campaign. But there's lewd there, nothing about him that says he belongs here with us.
>>
>>50598697
Did you miss the part where he literally has a slavegirl
>>
>>50598697
>Does he really belong in a lewd game, though?

The same could be said of half the characters that are, beyond their memed roles, wholly non-sexual.
>>
>>50598697

Ahh, just make him roll, he'll end up with something halarious we can meme about.
>>
File: Kaijistu Force ASSEMBLE!!.jpg (432KB, 1298x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaijistu Force ASSEMBLE!!.jpg
432KB, 1298x720px
>>50598444

So what's her perception of the Kaijitstu sisters as a whole? Separately?
>>
>>50598697
Did you miss the fact that he has +9 to Profession (Massage)? I don't know about you, but I'd love to get a post-combat rubdown from a man who can really tell where my tensions are.
>>
>>50598537
Ceri likes white and gold.
>>
>>50598748
>>50598556

Good god...

I've found Onryou's Prince.
>>
>>50598574

Glad you like it, anon!

>>50598694

Well, quite possibly, but I didn't want to play a skinwalker, I wanted to play an Aberrant Aegis.

>>50598748

She loves to spoil them all, pretty much; Ameiko's a sweetheart. She'd love to help Shizuka learn things; and I get the feeling she and Onryou would get along fabulously, at least on her return; Esmera does not approve of bullying!
>>
>>50598768
>>50598716

Did you miss this?

>He's firmly distrustful of the nobility, and has, at least in one case, intentionally let one in his care die, having judged them by their works and found them unworthy. It's not that he feels no remorse, it's that he finds that remorse an acceptable price to pay to remove a villain from power.

The guy hates nobles and will happily let them die if it means removing what he deems a "villain" from power. What's going to happen when Ameiko gets sick, or Song Lilin, or Casimir or Nixia or Togeko?
>>
>>50598840
So what you're saying is, he's instantly disqualified from the AP.
>>
>>50598840
The party convinces him not to be a dick, because he's CG and will listen to that instead of CN?

He's a WIS based character who studied under Shelyn, he's not going to pin good people as irredeemable.
>>
>>50598840
dangerous men are hot, anon.
>>
>>50598444

I think Amalthea would absolutely love Esmera's company. If nothing else i think they would have a sowing circle. Maybe even let Esmera babysit.
>>
File: 1377024292039.jpg (237KB, 1279x1179px)
1377024292039.jpg
237KB, 1279x1179px
>>50598899
>they would have a sowing circle

I don't even know if you intended that pun, anon.
>>
>>50598919

I didn't, but now i dont feel compelled to change it.
>>
File: 1337026210728.jpg (28KB, 439x480px) Image search: [Google]
1337026210728.jpg
28KB, 439x480px
>mfw I'm seriously considering Dual-Talented for my character to get a 14 in Wisdom - not because I particularly need it, but it fits into the backstory and character personality more
>mfw I'd be giving up Skill Points (I don't need) and Improved Initiative, a feat that I don't technically need but helped me bump my Initiative to ridiculous levels which fits his incredibly swift ability to react
>>
File: doubleteam.jpg (185KB, 1133x629px)
doubleteam.jpg
185KB, 1133x629px
>>50598899
>>
>>50598840
I dunno, anon, how many of them are villains?
>>
>>50598996

All of them?
>>
>>50598996
>firmly distrustful of the nobility
His judgement of villain is subjective, and seems to include any noble.
>>
>>50598996
It's more that this personality he's pushing has all the parts for him to justify absolutely any kind of teamkilling fuckery on the basis that "you're a noble, so it's no problem if you die, because I've decided you're evil/annoying/imperfect."
>>
So you have like 60 applications, but how many GMs?
>>
>>50599046

I think you're jumping at phantoms her. Roll to 1d100 for miss chance.
>>
>>50598593
Well, I am thinking about if I get into it anyway, getting Aranha the Size Change talent for her Transformation.

It's outside of the basic things she could take with Improved Transformation, but it does also say 'anything the DM rules is appropriate for your form'.

So basically I was hoping I could get her able to turn into a teeny tiny spider rather than just a medium-sized one. Or a huge one.

It's only available at level 5, so I figured I'd only bother asking if I got in. Don't have plans to use it in humanspider form, so was hoping that as a hard limit could let me nab it off-talent.
>>
>>50599056

One confirmed, and about two in the wings.
>>
>>50599063
"in the wings"?
is that american or something?
>>
>>50599063
>One of the potential GMs is Espagnoll
>>
>>50599071
Google it.

>>50599093
>he dms all of SwimmingEagle's characters
>>
>>50599071

>Also, waiting in the wings. Nearby in the background, available on short notice. For example, Some police were in the wings in case of trouble at the rally, or There are at least a dozen young managers waiting in the wings for Harold to retire. This expression alludes to the theater, where a player waits in the wings or backstage area, unseen by the audience, for his or her turn to come on stage. [Second half of 1800s ]
>>
>>50599071
>is that american or something
No, its Theater.
>>
>>50599046
I suspect that if he was trying to set up for teamkills, he wouldn't be a vitalist and a halfcaster, with all the apparent combat potential of a moist sack. I get more of a "social triage" vibe from him, personally.
>>
>>50599105

Please i might have talent in making many shitty characters, but i cant play that many shitty characters at once.
>>
File: f35222x_04.jpg (39KB, 640x425px)
f35222x_04.jpg
39KB, 640x425px
>>50598442

Kalsgard's a great big city with shitloads of people coming, going, and staying at all times. The Oak Quarter's where they build the best longships in the land and the Guhaillas make their famous linnorm figureheads. The Ice Quarter's the place to be if you're looking to buy something smaller than a boat, and just across Rannveig's Run is the Fire Quarter, where you can drink, fight, and fuck until your legs give out. There's merchant houses set up in the Ivory Quarter, smiths in the Stone Quarter, and various production centers in the Amber Quarter, so a business-minded individual could find ample opportunities there. If you're looking for some Tian cooking, head to the Jade Quarter, and if you're dirt-poor or Varisian, go to the Bone Quarter. Under the city is the Undercroft, where the dwarves hang when they feel like going someplace dark, and across the banks of the Rimeflow is a crappy little township called Iceferry-unless you're a gnome, not much reason to go there.

Jol is pretty shitty in comparison. It's built on an old Thassilonian ruin, so every now and then, something collapses and unleashes some magical curse or monster into the streets. The sights included the unfinished Grand Arena, now abandoned because the west side collapsed and no one likes Opir enough to finish it for him, and Goat Hill, which is a hill with goats on it, which is probably Opir's fault.
>>
File: 1392017549161.png (22KB, 234x200px)
1392017549161.png
22KB, 234x200px
>>50598981
>>50598899

>Amalthea and Esmera in the same group
>>
File: dumbdumbdumb.png (348KB, 769x670px) Image search: [Google]
dumbdumbdumb.png
348KB, 769x670px
So is taking Unnatural Lust as a spell a bit much, or just right?
>>
>>50598675
On Gunslingers of Porphyra, I heard there is a Reaper archetype. Any tips on how to do a Death Blossom with it? Any combination of feats and deeds to make a ranged Whirlwind Attack or just a AoE with damage equal to your gun?
>>
>>50599063
How big party sizes?
I mean, that is a lot of people and few GMs
>>
>>50599128
>I suspect that if he was trying to set up for teamkills, he wouldn't be a vitalist and a halfcaster, with all the apparent combat potential of a moist sack.

>What is Coup De Grace
>>
File: 1478455997543.gif (1MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1478455997543.gif
1MB, 500x388px
>>50599138
>Casimir is along for the ride too
>>
>>50599142
Tei. Stop it. That's not a prank. That's rape.
>>
File: Gunslinger.jpg (84KB, 542x766px)
Gunslinger.jpg
84KB, 542x766px
>>50599143
I might actually have to work on that, making a whirlwind attack deed in the new book. Right now, I don't think you can really pull it off, as Gunsmoke Phantom is more about ghosting in and out of enemy lines.
>>
>>50599153

Four per group, which means maybe 12 people will get in.

If I'll be honest with you, those are good chances.
>>
>>50599186

You get a garunteed spot in on of the games if you GM for another game. At least that's the idea.
>>
>>50599180
How about Craft (Rope) ?
>>
>>50599138
>>50599161
>Gallius or Rinka as the flustered and confused child of the group
>>
File: 1394047397318.png (3KB, 194x205px) Image search: [Google]
1394047397318.png
3KB, 194x205px
>>50599135

Golly, thanks Fennec! I was worried I'd get an over-detailed description of various places and things, but that honestly does give me a good overview of Kalsgard and Jol without overemphasizing places I'd want to find out myself.

If you've got the time, could you give me some pointers on Ulfen culture, values, morals or stereotypes? I mean, I want to know if there's more to them than just being Big Tough Scandinavians.
>>
>>50599142
Let alone Unnatural Lust, I feel pretty skeevy about using Charm Person for lewds--anything that fucks with your mind is NTR-tier.
Though I have been considering arguing for some finer control of something like Charm--maybe with a Charisma check, you can use it on willing subjects to specifically light up pleasure centers rather than its normal function.
>>
>>50599223
>could you give me some pointers on Ulfen culture, values, morals or stereotypes?

Speaking of stereotypes, does anyone have that list from the Inner Sea Races book that detail each and every stereotype for the various Avistani ethnic groups?
>>
>>50599128
You'd be dead wrong. Vitalist players, oh man....

Simply put, actually swording you through the back will get him booted then and there. That shit's unacceptable after all.

That's why people prefer doing it by taking the healer position. "Oh, you're just out of range", "Oh this other character seemed to be in bigger danger because of X" "You're at full so I'll transfer some to this other guy here, if you refuse you're against teamwork and tactics", "Oh actually I have to use my action to do that instead this turn"...

Basically he's not going to take their heads off, he's going to "tragically we couldn't save them" with great ease.

The nobles/etc basically have to play no-healer while the encounters get balanced around having one onboard.
>>
File: 1353141871240.jpg (202KB, 541x506px)
1353141871240.jpg
202KB, 541x506px
>>50599186
Hope rides alone?
>>
>>50599222

Gallius/Rinka gets saddled with babysitting Thea's two to five kids.
>>
File: bite.png (589KB, 1221x966px) Image search: [Google]
bite.png
589KB, 1221x966px
Man this thread gets lewd as hell
>>
So how come the fighter doesn't even have enough text to take up 2 pages, and the wizard class takes up 6 full pages? Like, I get the fighter's flexibility comes from all the feats, but let's be honest, feats aren't all that powerful
>>
>>50599307

Is it my birthday? I think its my birthday.
>>
>>50599313
You're exactly right! There is no semblance of balance between the wizard and fighter whatsoever.
Welcome to pathfinder, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>50599277
>slandering the good name of healers just to thin the competition
>>
>>50599299
Well, Gallius is canonically good with kids, mostly just his little sister though
>>
File: piracy.jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
piracy.jpg
8KB, 260x194px
Okay /pfg/, I want to make a crazy, over the top pirate idiot for comedic relief/constant usage of excessive force. What race and classes should I take for a base? (making him at level nine to replace a dead character)
>>
>>50599332
Thin what competition. Not only am I not in the 'running', but if I were I'd be a ranged damage dealer.
>>
>>50599346

What 3PP is allowed?
>>
>>50599346
Your Ifrit very very much believes in the whole "falling in the water is death" stuff.
>>
So I've been scowering across all of Paizo's content and so far I've found the only real ways I can achieve my dreams of being a hulking beetle for my party is either Vermin Shape (through the spell or Desert Druid) or being a Trox, which the few DM's I know wouldn't allow.

We seriously just need some insect races for Pathfinder.
>>
>>50599277

>Implying a tragic death from a prissy player isn't exactly what I'm looking for
>>
>>50599356
Everything is allowed, otherwise I would not even come up with this absurd character idea.
>>
>>50599277
>Someone says they like Quinn
>Fuck off he doesn't belong he's not lewd
>People point out he's lewd
>Immediate track shift to fuck off he doesn't belong he'll kill the party

What kind of horrible anon would hate QANON so much?
>>
>>50599277
Yeah, hi, Quinn here, uh, I don't know what kind of shitty-ass group you play with, but actually keeping your party alive is kind of the point of healers. I'm not out to pull a secret TPK, because I'm not a fucking psychopath. "Distrust" does not equal "will cause the murder of at the first opportunity".
>>
>>50599387
There is a homebrew for playing a humanoid bee girl, if that is fine with ya.
>>
>>50599407

privateer warlord or stalker, your choice, for maiximum pirate. See if you can't get yourself it set up so you're using a MASSIVE FUCKOFF PISTOL like two sizes too big for your character.
>>
>>50599307

I thought you weren't that type of artist, Dorian!
>>
>>50599344

You've got 2-5 with possibly more on the way. all of them with the spark of the divine.

You best damn know how to change a diaper.
>>
>>50599182
In that case it might be less broken as just an area of effect damage centered on the character, Ref for half.

Two more questions.
Does the Bomb Slinger have any ability to set a bomb on a wall as trap or on the floor as a mine, like Junkrats Mine, or TF2 Demomans? I'm pretty sure there isn't an alchemist discovery for that. There really should be.

Can the Elemental Gun get Utility Talents? Cause the 5th level Time Skip talent would work perfectly well for building Tracer.
>>
So did the writers just flip a coin whenever they had to write a pronoun in the rulebook? It's jarring to be reading about some abstract concept, and then send alternating he/she/he like we're actually talking about somebody
>>
>>50599449
Gallius will be absolutely ecstatic to be useful and a help to so many people.
>>
>>50599474
Classes always use the pronouns of their iconic. Archetypes usually use the pronoun of their class's iconic, unless the archetype itself got a new separate iconic.
>>
>>50599474
I think class gender is based on their iconics
>>
>>50599457
Only substance infusions were listed as being gained. That was where the multiclass questions came from; "okay but can they *use* them if they get them somewhere else?"

EGun doesn't get them by default but you could get them from elsewhere. You know, in case you wanna redundancy your elemental gun so you can conductive a kinetic blast while you kinetic blast
>>
>>50599449

Wouldn't Esmera's significant investment in Housewife mean she could easily pick up any of the slack?
>>
>>50599433
Nah would prefer a massive stag beetle or rhinoceros beetle. Need to be big and bulky. Appreciate the offer though.
>>
>>50599490
I appreciate that much, and I like it enough. It's just weird when reading alignment and they aren't actually talking about anyone.
>>
>>50599504

Well this when Amalthea takes her out to try to get hitched.
>>
>>50599474
It's based on the 'iconic' character, although me personally, I use they/them. For archetypes, I think you're allowed to just put whatever you want.

>>50599457
Not yet, although that's always something I can include in GsOP 2.

And >>50599502 has the right of it, although I'd say they have full kineticist level for selecting extra wild talent.
>>
>>50599493

Which is really awkward for me because one of my homebrew classes I made, before doing that, used gender-neutral pronouns (singular they) in the writeup and I'm too lazy to change it.
>>
>>50599438
Hmmm, I have an idea forming up.
Captain Bumhook(shamelessly stomen from High Rollers), the reckless goblin wielding a human sized blunderbuss for a pistol, with a mean hook poking out from his left buttock. Nobody knows how it got there, not even him.
>>
>>50599531

Yes brilliant

This is a perfect idea
>>
>>50599506
Big rhino beetle dude you say?
>>
>>50599506
Hmm, autistic druid that spends most of his time in wildshape?
>>
>>50599550
Yeah, thanks for the tip man, now I need to write three pages of bullshit backstory to refine him
>>
>>50599413

So is, Quinn in deep with Aster? or does he have some room in his life for another woman? or man, or spider i don't judge.
>>
>>50599557
Why autistic?
>>
>>50599457
Well there is the Delayed Bomb discovery. And then the Remote Bomb feat.

Detonating them remotely is fucking ludicrously more difficult than it should be, a DC 20 INTELLIGENCE check at bare minimum.
>>
>>50599387
Got any access to third party stuff? Specifically Spheres of Power?
>>
>>50599615
Well, he does spend like seventy percent of his life as a six foot beetle.
>>
>>50599527
Well if they can select Extra Wild Talent, that works. Thanks for the answers.
>>
>>50599596
>sees her as a daughter/sister figure
Sure hope he's got room for another woman.
>>
>>50598697
Anon, I literally made my character to be unlewdable.
>>
>>50599522

>Two older women spending a night out on the town, prowling for men

Sounds like the start of a Sex and the City episode
>>
>>50599700
Good, you don't belong either.
>>
File: dead inside megumin.png (755KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
dead inside megumin.png
755KB, 767x720px
>>50599700
me too
>>
>>50599711
But who are you?
>>
>>50599663
I suppose that's something I should include in the rewrite for EWT in LK2.
>>
File: fighterskills.jpg (70KB, 1032x372px)
fighterskills.jpg
70KB, 1032x372px
>used to be able to Jump but couldn't Tumble
>solution: cannot Jump OR Tumble
but why
>>
(This is a late response to last thread, but)
>>50597618
>>50597716
>>50597733
>>50597744
>>50598067
Oh, silly anons. Just because someone doesn't actively show their fetishes doesn't mean they can't be fetishized! Be creative in your thinking! For example, bookworms always struck me as the type to enjoy sleep-sex or oral!
>>
>>50599726

I'm just a humble anon, interested in hooking you up with another player so I can read the filthy pastebins later.
>>
>>50599726
Meant for >>50599700
>>
>>50599741
I want to bully a rat
>>
>>50599753
Can literal animals even bully?
>>
>>50599596

Ooh, do I hear someone wanting the good doctor's nimble fingers kneading their back?
>>
>>50599651
Why is he adventuring?
>>
>>50599726
I haven't been showing him off very much, but he's an Unchained Monk/Cleric of Irori. He's a eunuch who is focused on inner peace, and just wants to attain enlightenment.
>>
>>50599777

Animals bully each other all the time, especially foxes! Foxes are fookin legend with their bullying!
>>
>>50599777
maybe i can jostle her around on my back after i carry her when she's gone full megumin
>>
>>50599789
Dunno man, was just a suggestion.
>>
>>50598611
>Bestial Kineticist
Yes
>Elemental Bomber
YES
>VMC Kineticist
YES, YES, YES!!!

I want this all, Jolly!
>>
>>50599795
But are they bullied by wolves?
>>
>>50598389
I heard this was the thread for fluffy spiders.
>>
>>50599814
That wasn't a criticism of the concept.

I'm on my phone, so I can't get to my table of why insects are adventuring.
>>
>>50599596
As Aster's player, I super want to avoid falling into the pattern where Aster and Quinn only ever talk to each other while ignoring the other PCs despite Aster potentially wanting to do that in-character

I've been in the third wheel position there before and I know it's not cool.
>>
>>50599835

Oh, absolutely! The only animal that can out-bully a fox is the wolf, whom the fox fears above all other beasts!
>>
>>50599835
Awoo doesn't do the bully.
Awoo takes the bully.
And secretly likes it.
>>
>>50599626
Difficult, but it works too.

So that's Junkrat, Tracer, Mei, Pharah, Widowmaker, and McCree as a base Gunslinger. Roadhog can be done by cheesing that one feat, Genji and Hanzo can be done with other classes. Torbjorn can be done with the Machinesmith, D.Va maybe with other 3pp robotics classes. Sombra is more of a Magus using Invisibility, Dimension Door and debuff spells. Winston and Symmetra guns I just don't know how they could be done in a turn based game. The type of healing of the other supports just doesn't exist in current PF, Reinhardt shield can almost be done with that one Veil.

Now I need to think if it's possible to do 76, Zarya and Bastion.

Thanks everybody.
>>
File: 3203092963023697.jpg (42KB, 641x361px)
3203092963023697.jpg
42KB, 641x361px
>>50599223

Well, it's pretty simple. Appearance is important, so do up your hair in a nice braid and wear your best furs if you want to make a good impression. Honor and oaths are a big deal, and you'll be expected to duel if you insult/are insulted by someone, but it's usually just to first blood, so people get over it pretty quick-until they don't, at which point whole families start fighting and doing horrible things to each others' cows. Athletic competitions happen in early winter and spring, and drinking competitions happen on feastdays, so show off all you can then-it all builds your reputation, which is crazy important. Slavery is a thing; anyone who commits a crime or is taken in battle can be made a thrall, but they only serve a set period, and being an especially vicious master can get you in trouble, which can hurt you reputation-which, again, is crazy important.

Also, for some reason, the Ulfen actually like therianthropes just fine-if it's that time of the month, afflicted people are locked in longhouses barred with silver and filled with food to keep them from causing much fuss.
>>
>>50599922
Foxes fear dogs, not wolves. Dogs are keeping humans safe from vulpine trickery!
>>
>>50599649
>>50599651
Wait, actually, how could I possibly build a Synthesist Summoner to be a big beetle? General idea mechanically is I would be beefy, frontline, providing flank buddy support. Also occasionally charging and a gore attack would be nice.
>>
File: iuog1.png (320KB, 990x826px) Image search: [Google]
iuog1.png
320KB, 990x826px
>>50599323
>>50599447
Maybe, maybe not!
>>
>>50599889
I bet the collective will help. It'll be hard to ignore the party when the party is in your head.
>>
>>50599970
You could also do that yeah.

Go nuts.
>>
>>50599749

Who does /pfg/ want the filthy pastebins of the most, anyway?
>>
>>50599971
Cannot unsee that as a head on rabbit legs.
>>
>>50600006
i'm not alone!
>>
File: 1478764174790.png (439KB, 789x720px)
1478764174790.png
439KB, 789x720px
>>50599933
Wait, why am I bullied? Did I do something wrong?

>>50599953
But Dogs are just miniature wolves!
>>
I'm thinking of gestalting unarchetyped Hunter with Preacher Inquisitor. Does this seem like a terrible idea?
>>
File: Best (murder) girl.jpg (15KB, 354x498px) Image search: [Google]
Best (murder) girl.jpg
15KB, 354x498px
>>50599830
It's amazing how little people have been doing VMCs. Right now, there's a few different ways I'm taking the UC/Legenary Kineticist, and I'm really looking forward to seeing people's responses to how I've dealt with burn, and if it needs more tweaking.

My one friend has been talking about how bestial kineticist is just sort of a way to get a pokemon as a familiar.
>>
>>50600023
Well a fox can't hide from a wolf-but-smaller because it can crawl under the same spaces as them!
>>
>>50599869
We need more.
>>
>>50599869
All threads are for Arbuz.
>>
File: angry custodes.gif (3MB, 448x252px)
angry custodes.gif
3MB, 448x252px
>>50598389
>fluffy fairy drider

EXPLAIN THIS
>>
>>50599873
Eh, there is a lot of possibilities.
Maybe he feels more in touch with nature, maybe he is haunted by his past and desperate to take any other life, or just does so out of atonement to a scarab spirit he somehow wronged.
>>
>>50600069
But hiding is cheap trickery! One should face their problems head on!
>>
>>50600098
Floof and thicc because the fey nature makes everything better. Drider is now a cute cuddlebug.
>>
>>50600138

In some cases, that's easier said than done.
>>
5 hour boss battle anon from last night here, does anyone want a pastebin to a list of Dragonborn character templates me and my friends made for a campaign I'm about to run?

http://pastebin.com/Z1Nfp5DF is the link if you want it, feel free to give any critiques or if y'all think we should modify anything.
>>
>>50600048
VMCs are a sadly-underused subsystem, which is a real shame because some of them are actually pretty cool in concept.
>>
>>50600138

Foxes are the masters of cheap tricks, anon! They're filthy flooofy bastards!
>>
The fox has started. I haven't attempted gestalt before so it's probably screwy somewhere. Any suggestions for gear?

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1032694

The rest will come eventually.
>>
>>50599739

Advanced Armor Training and Advanced Weapon Training kinda read to me like "we were being stupid when we were setting up the fighter's skill list but we're too proud of the core rulebook to admit it."
>>
>>50599999

All of them, Mr. Quint. I want to read about Gil getting heckled by Silvia just as I want to read about Song Lilin getting princess-carried by Roku or Casimir dancing with one of Amalthea's daughters at a festival!
>>
>>50599976
Oh yeah, definitely.

Who knows what she'll say 'out loud' when she's used to it being a private connection?

More seriously that's a really good foundation; she can't trust strangers because of her fey curse, but collectives bypass it, so as regular members of the collective, the party members will be some of the only people she can warm up to easily.
>>
>>50600239
Do heroes use cheap tricks?
>>
>>50600301

Of course they do, or have you forgotten about Reynard?
>>
>>50600284
>All of them
Really?
>>
>>50600243

you also get a Battlehardened Pool cue Gamblefox! its 1d8 19-20/x twohanded weapon.

But as a Gamblefox you treat it as a 1d8 18-20/x2 weapon
>>
>>50600355

I'm just saying I don't care who gets in or what they roleplay, so long as they give it to us for consumption.
>>
>>50600048
So many of them are just so... BAD that the guideline turns people off of it entirely.

You're giving up what, half your feats? And for what in most cases? Especially when we consider that most campaigns will end before you hit 15 let alone 19...

Look at the Fighter for example.
>At level 3 you'll get bravery. It's not even worth a feat.
>At level 7 you get armor training. You could've gotten the same thing off feats and/or traits long ago when armor mattered
>At level 11 you finally get weapon training. All this time for a +1/+1

Or the Gunslinger.
>At level 3 you get what your character would have already taken at level 1 or may already have from various archetypes,etc because "proficient with the weapon" is kinda necessary to the concept
>At level 7 you... can craft your own ammo finally. Too bad you either starved to death from the ammo costs or already had a way to produce it
>At level 11 you finally get... a first level deed.

Those are level 1 abilities all spread out because there were multiples. That's why the caster ones tend to be a bit better.

I'll be blunt here; if Paizo designed the kineticist VMC, given the pattern, here's what we would get:
>At 1st level you gain Burn as a Kineticist of your level. You use your character level for calculating the nonlethal damage from taking burn
>At 3rd level the VMC Kineticist chooses an Elemental Focus element, gaining the two listed skills as class skills if they were not already class skills for the character
>At 7th level you gain the Basic Utility power of your Element, such as Basic chaokinesis
>At 11th level you gain the Kinetic Blast ability's Simple Blast of your element, as a kineticist of half your character level
>At 15th level you gain a first level 1 infusion appropriate to your element
>At 19th level you gain the Gather Power ability

The only people I've seen readily use VMCs were applying it cost-less as a weaker Gestalt schtick; where it does work rather nicely compared to mythic
>>
>>50600226

What are some of your favorites, anon?
>>
>>50600048
Hey Jolly, is there any way for a Kineticist to put elemental shields on other people? Give them DR or bonus AC for a few rounds? Like bubbles of Light or Aether?
>>
>>50600425
...not that I know of, although seeing as I'm writing a book for it, I doubt it'd be hard to include. Closest thing I can think in 1p is using that one talent that makes barriers, which just gives cover.
>>
>>50600411
Alchemist, Bard, Barbarian, Rogue, Monk, Oracle, Sorcerer, and Wizard!
>>
>>50600328
I don't know who that is!

But heroes are supposed to do good and tricks don't seem very nice!
>>
>>50600243

I already have your music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F5459jCtuM
>>
>>50600446

Was Odysseus a hero? Hercules? Sigurd the Dragonslayer? Beowulf? All of them were clever and capable of trickery! Good does not mean dumb!
>>
>>50600481
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
>>
File: Bugs.png (721KB, 840x1227px)
Bugs.png
721KB, 840x1227px
Well anons, now I'm making a backup character for RotJR. Still in progress, but she's going to be a Motherless tiefling, Stalker (Brutal Slayer)||Unchained Monk, VMC Barbarian. I'm feeling an orphaned backstory, as well as being an outcast on account of her twitchiness (low dex) and general unsettling nature (low cha and being fucking part Qlippoth), so now I have to ask, where in the world are there Qlippoth? Besides Tianjing, that is.
>>
>>50600481
>Odysseus
>good
>>
>>50600497

Good will always triumph because evil consumes itself.
>>
>>50600444
Is it just me, or are Kineticists a really selfish class? There are very few powers or abilities to buff or protect teamates. And the ones they do have, like Kinetic Cover and Kietic Healer are really bad.

I don't have Kineticists of Porphyra 3 or Legendary Kineticists, so maybe you already fixed this, but if not, there's food for thought on LK 2.
>>
>>50600505

He just wanted to stay home with his wife and son, anon. But then fucking Agamemnon made him go to war for ten whole years, and then the gods spent the next ten after that jerking him around because he didn't say "thank you for giving us victory after ten FUCKING years you fat bastards" like they wanted him to.
>>
>>50600481
Good doesn't mean dumb, and Tricks don't mean smart, dummy!
>>
>>50600243

Chain shirt, underneath a dapper vest.

Maybe some harrow cards as well? "You wanna play a real game? Lets play with fate itself!"

Handy Haversack.
>>
>>50600561
Oh yeah, and don't forget the time Poseidon got tilted when they blinded the Cyclops.

Y'know, the guy who was gonna kill them.
>>
>>50600084
Edited for /tg/
>>
>>50600548
It's by design. By Paizo "BUT ALL DAY" design.
You're not allowed to heal without significantly nastier limitations than the far less limited/day vancian casting.

You're not allowed to buff others or the like, because you could do it all day therefore something something autistic bitching about balance.

And many of their abilities were quite clearly written with a full party in mind, and then truncated and mutilated to self-only effects "BECAUSE YOU COULD DO IT ALL DAY DON'T YOU FUCKING GET IT THAT'S BROKEN THAT'S SO FUCKING BROKEN".

And then they pay max health to do any of it anyways.

They're not selfish.

They've literally had the ability to help others chopped out from under them.

>But I could he~
>YOU GET NOTHING. YOU GET LESS THAN FUCKING NOTHING. YOUR MOTHER WAS A VAPID WHORE. FUCK YOU AND DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE.
>>
So what's the best VMC for terrorism?

I'm thinking an Alchemist/Vigilante would be the superior option, but can someone make a case for other combos?
>>
>>50600677
summoner
>>
>>50600677

Nah, Alchemist/Vigilante is pretty allahu ackbar
>>
>>50600677
Sorry, meant best Gestalt.
>>
>>50600284

>Literally taking care of your wife's daughters

There's a word they use for guys like that.
>>
>>50600642
The 15 minute adventuring day is not supposed to be a thing. I admit kineticists take it too far, but how /pfg/ runs games it takes an already fairly big gap between casters and martials and turns it into an absolute chasm.
>>
>>50600710

Stepfathers?
>>
>>50599999
I want NTR.
>>
>>50600745
**to the twin sons**
"You're not my real dad!"

"Your real dad skipped town on your mom, you wanna listen to him?"

**To the Triplet Daughters**
"You're not my real dad!"

"If he was still alive he'd agree with me. We can get him on the seance and confirm it. "
>>
>>50600677
On 1st party you're right. Vigilante also allows you to have impunity from your cimes.

On 3pp, the Gonzo books have a radioactive warlock, and a suicide bomber PrC for casters, so caster10/Living Bomber10//Atomic Adept20 would be the best at terrorism.
>>
File: rawr2.png (516KB, 1250x958px) Image search: [Google]
rawr2.png
516KB, 1250x958px
>>50600006
>>50600021
No!
>>
>>50599700
Makes me feel a lot better about guys like Rubio, Omza, Gallius, etc.--they've at least got some potential.
>>
>>50600730

The issue is that 'Several encounters a day' is something that's really hard to justify outside of the dungeon crawling environment. During travel, military or even most urban adventures you are unlikely to ever see more than one battle a day.
>>
>>50600710

First off, Amalthea is a widow, which puts her predicament in a completely different light than "she divorced her old husband/she got knocked up by some boy toy." Heck, isn't "I want a good dad to take care of Mom?" A classic of fiction?

Secondly, I recall the other player saying she wanted to have 13+ more kids with that character, so what if three of them aren't his when 13 of them are?

Besides, it's cute as heck.
>>
>>50600809

Oh my god I want to pet and cuddle it.
>>
>>50600809

GULASH IS A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AND PROBABLY SMELLY TOO
>>
File: don't want.jpg (32KB, 600x443px)
don't want.jpg
32KB, 600x443px
>>50600749
>>
>>50600825
Well the first husband was a Scarnzi Fuckwit who talked a big game but got the fuck outta there when he figured out she was having twins.

Second husband died in a bandit attack.

So a little of column A and B i guess.
>>
>>50600852
ENN
TEE
ARR
>>
>>50600810
Well you seen anon, I don't care about lewd. I just want to play in a game and I'd prefer my character not get fucked by someone else's character.
>>
>>50600816
How I handle it is not "one encounter per day", but that when it rains it pours. You'll have a day of 7-8 encounters and several of 0. I find that easy to justify and make realistic.
>>
>>50600901

Yeah but several days you'll also have 1-2 realistically.
>>
>>50600787

>I HAVE RETURNED FROM BEYOND THE VEIL OF DEATH TO SAY YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR EARS PIERCED
>But da-aad
>YOUR MOTHER'S NEW HUSBAND AND I ARE IN ACCORD ON THIS MATTER
>>
>>50600901
It often is, I find. Scenarios in which the shit hits the fan utterly tend to be far more common than a slow drip of trouble.
>>
>>50600870

How old are the ones she had from the Sczarni thug? I mean, it's pretty rough on a kid to be old enough to realize you're not your father's seed.

Also why should a character settle on someone with a bunch of kids when they could aim for someone younger and childless?
>>
>>50600934

Why not someone older and childless?
>>
>>50600934
Well at the start of burnt offerings they'd be about 4 years old.
>>
>>50600942

Also a good point, Esmera seems lovely.
>>
File: scheme.jpg (77KB, 560x300px) Image search: [Google]
scheme.jpg
77KB, 560x300px
>>50600852
>complaining about NTR
>over that
Now you're REALLY cherry picking.
>>
>>50600810
>-they've at least got some potential.
I don't really see anything particularly lewd about them? Spaghetti spilling sure, but lewds? Nah.
>>
>>50600920
They will be infrequent and allowing players to blow out encounters occasionally is fine. The issue is when it is majority of all 1-2 encounter days.
>>
File: 1480985223356.gif (885KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480985223356.gif
885KB, 540x540px
>>50600852
>tfw people save your reaction images that you saved just for /pfg/
>>
>>50600947

>start of burnt offerings 4 years old

So not only do they know about not having their old dad, they went through the death of their new dad and they were old enough to understand it.

Fuck.
>>
File: STOP.gif (649KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.gif
649KB, 540x300px
>>
>>50600956

Half the reason why Amalthea would go out with Esmera to go man hunting for her.

CAUSE I SAW CASIMIR FIRST YA HUSSY!!
>>
>>50600947

Yikes! So they'll want to know who that new man is, and where mom's old date went that left her with a growing belly!

Stepdaughters are rough, but stepsons? Sheesh, you'll need to be awful convincing to get someone to be interested in someone with that much baggage when better options are available.
>>
File: Disgusted Child in her Bedroll.png (494KB, 671x648px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Child in her Bedroll.png
494KB, 671x648px
>it's a "this creature with tons of variation SHOULDN'T get anything to represent that" episode

fucking augunas
>>
>>50601050

Esmera would take some convincing; she's quite certain she's far from marriageable material, even when she was in her prime! Now, getting on in years? What sort of man would be interested in her? Though there is that lovely glassblower in town...
>>
>>50601082
if nothing else, she has 18 charisma.
>>
File: 16 - 1.gif (4MB, 285x263px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.gif
4MB, 285x263px
>>50601087

Are you STILL feeling fussy about the catfolk options, anon?

Let it go, relax.
>>
>>50601115

Literal Animal strikes again
>>
>>50601134
I'm pissy because "this is what keeps races from just being just 'humans with orc paint' or 'humans with fox paint'" was used as an actual reason for it.
>>
>>50601125

Charisma doesn't work on PCs, anon~
>>
>>50601170

If nothing else, she's a kind and loving person who's more than willing to devote herself to another person if it means reciprocation.

She goes deep my friend. Dives headfirst into relationships. Though she's got the inherrent problem of being "In Love with Love."
>>
>>50601115
>>50601154
How are all these women going to react when they find out they're actually younger than the piece of ass they're chasing?
>>
>>50600243

Sanjo gamblefox, The billiards ability gives you +1 attack and damage to all Pool Cues, Billiard Balls, and Playing Cards.

So your Throwing cards would be +5 1d4+1+Cha bonus

and your pool cue is +4 1d8+1

Yes i'm watching you update the sheet.
>>
>>50600454
I like it. Now all I need to do is fluff him out, the hard bit.
>>
>>50601218

Like a young maiden again
>>
How do I create the most "Bestial" character as a gestalt?

On one half I am thinking a True Primitive/Raging Cannibal but I am struggling for the second half.
>>
Can we just get rid of the autists who keep talking about their fetish characters? Just get a Discord and link it in the OP from now on.
>>
>>50601291
I was considering Feral Child Druid but don't want to be a spell caster.
>>
File: svYRFlm.gif (2MB, 399x198px) Image search: [Google]
svYRFlm.gif
2MB, 399x198px
>>50601165

Doesn't sound like relaxing, anon.

It's alright, you'll figure something out with your GM.
>>
>>50601320
There's already an IRC.
>>
>>50601266

Just make sure you add this Gamblefox.

>>50601252

Actually having his last name literally be Gamblefox might be entertaining. if a bit on the nose.
>>
This thread is making me want to hide.
>>
>>50601395
I meant a Discord specifically for that campaign so they can stop taking up entire threads with their /jp/ tier shit.
>>
>>50601435

But anon, if we did that, We would just start arguing on whether or not Devils had a gender and Asmodeus being a Misogynist
>>
File: Bloodborne Jeez Dude.jpg (98KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne Jeez Dude.jpg
98KB, 635x457px
>>50601330
My anger stems from just wanting the source to do its damn job so I don't have to constantly fix it, or frustrate myself when a group carries on because "you're just powergaming!" when I want a concept to not be dead weight mechanically. I'm tired of needing to homebrew and have it checked over.

I also just got back from helping my grandparents, and am strung out from listening to them scream and holler about everything.
>>
>>50601435
There's already an IRC specifically for that campaign.
>>
File: yamero.jpg (38KB, 540x233px) Image search: [Google]
yamero.jpg
38KB, 540x233px
>>50601435
There already is one dingbat, but sometimes its fun to talk anonymously about shit.

>>50601465
NOT THAT SHIT AGAIN
>>
>>50600976
That depends--on the one hand, childhood crush kinda forces you into that territory, on the other it clashes somewhat with the trait to have been sleeping around...unless its "training".

Plus there's plenty of stuff you can do with spells if you get creative.
>>
>>50601198

Which is why she got knocked up by a common thug who ran at the first sign of pregnancy?

I'm just saying she's kind of a shaky romantic interest when basically everyone else is better.
>>
I like how we had a whole thing about not fetishposting at the end of the last thread only to dive right back into this shit.
>>
>>50600023
Dogs are the humanity's true friends. They guard their homes and chase foxes away. meanwhile wolves are savages doing fucking nothing in the middle of nowhere.
>>
What are some fun undead/unusual/fucking creepy undead creatures, things beyond the usual ghouls, zombies, and liches?
>>
>>50601170
It does if they want it to.

At least once ive seen a player unsure how their character would respond, so they just set a DC themselves and let the dice settle it.
>>
>>50601669

First sign of *Twins*, Too many Mouths to feed.

In any case, Yeah, she does have some baggage, and she's not really doing herself any favors. but eventually she's gonna nab a husband who is loving, dependable, and doesn't mind having a full house.

Third time's the charm, am i right?...

She's on try 4 though technically the 1st one was arranged.
>>
>>50600454
I'd also add https://youtu.be/sk3ZJslK2k
>>
>>50601698
>wolves
>doing nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
I don't see dogs changing rivers.
>>
>>50601752

Broken link senpai
>>
>>50601759
Still, they are savage brutes while dog are true friends.
>>
>>50601435
Basically this >>50601478 .
An IRC was made specifically to divert chat about this away and guess what, it didn't work, because a chunk of people can't be bothered with IRC.

A chunk of people also can't be bothered with discord.
>>
>>50601793

I'd rather use Discord than IRC desu
>>
>>50601793

Not to mention we also have anons bitching that there *was* an IRC made because elitism and favoritism.

Basically there's no way to win, so why the fuck even try?
>>
>>50601715
Fucking Death Knights, man.
Or Exoskeletals.
>>
>>50601784

https://youtu.be/GCAMiaUY7IY

You don't say.
>>
>>50601773
>>50601752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk3ZJslK2ks
RIP me
>>
>>50601759
wtf I love wolves now
>>
>>50601793
Keep linking it in the OPs and shame the fetishposters until they get it through their thick fucking skulls.
>>
>>50601818
I'd rather use IRC than discord.

You see the problem now
>>
>>50601844
THIS IS HOW FURRY STARTS
>>
>>50601862
GOOD
>>
File: 1446016804035.jpg (147KB, 500x730px) Image search: [Google]
1446016804035.jpg
147KB, 500x730px
>>50601862
I'm just saying that we need to kill antlernigs

Gas the deer, race war now.
>>
>>50601856
will that be before or after it gets through to the anti fetishposters that they'll never be able to stop it?
>>
>>50601834
>tfw when all the ops are only downhill from this one
>>
>>50601906
Wolf/deer relationships are OTP, anyone who disagrees is a twat.
>>
File: 1475018800862.png (505KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1475018800862.png
505KB, 504x470px
>been playing pathfinder for 2 years now
>still unable to make character sheets on my own
>>
File: TieflingSmallMage.jpg (655KB, 1591x2250px)
TieflingSmallMage.jpg
655KB, 1591x2250px
>>50600454
>>50601834
We posting character themes now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxsrKxIf8Ro
>>
>>50601994
... Why?
>>
>>50601911
>What is Tatami Galaxy?
>What is Madoka?
>What is Nichijou?
>What is Steins gate?
>What is Anohana?
>What is Horizon?
>What is Chihayafuru?

That's just a few from the two years following this. DRRR is's op is aight but your shit taste ain't.
>>
>>50601999
too complicated
>>
>>50601973
>t. deer apologist
I won't fall for you cervidae tricks!
>>
>>50602018
I meant all the other DRR ops you fucking autistic fuck
>>
>>50602020
.. But its not
>>
>>50601252
Thanks. There's some more words and such on there now too.
>>
>this thread

Never thought I'd see the day where we not only had fetishposting, but people hardcore bullying the posters on their characters
>>
>>50602136
I just want to talk about pathfinder. Mainly Blood of Beasts.

Is 7 +8s a day worth 5 feats? I'm thinking no. However 3 +8s a day feels worth 3 feats.
>>
>>50602020
If you've been playing the game for more than a few months and still need help on character sheets, that's not the game being too complicated.

That's you being too lazy to learn.
>>
>>50600006
>>50600021
It's like a little goomba, right?
>>
>>50602246
EXACTLY
>>
File: BotB P4-5.jpg (2MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
BotB P4-5.jpg
2MB, 5026x3263px
>>50602223
>I just want to talk about pathfinder
>Mainly Blood of Beasts

Sure thing senpai, what'dya want to talk about? It's got some cool stuff in it. This page is not that stuff, though.
>>
>>50602273
>anon is still this salted.
>>
>>50602264
Fuck I legitimately thought it was one the other day and felt embarrassed when someone told me it wasn't, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one
>>
>>50602273
Nah, Lucky is super cool.
>>
>>50600243
>>50602132

I like him! But who was the man in the hat?
>>
>>50602035
Clearly you just need to embrace a cloven hoof for yourself and see how wonderful it is.
>>
File: Battery-Health.png (36KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
Battery-Health.png
36KB, 175x175px
For my Oradin should I go Paladin 2 or Hospitaler 4 for more channeling? Since I've got Magical Knack my Oracle CL would only go down by 2 instead of 4, though with my Charisma bonus already being at +4 I'm already getting 5 channels from Oracle. Hospitaler would nab me 7 more uses, which is great, but their effectiveness would be of a level one Cleric (unless I put more levels into Hospitaler that is).
>>
File: Salt Powered Robot.jpg (286KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Salt Powered Robot.jpg
286KB, 900x900px
>>50602279
It is eternal. Maybe I should make a PC that's an android Barbarian
>>
>>50602273
Well, how about the idea of Alternative Versatile Performance?

There was a lack of options, but I liked the idea.
>>
>>50602318
That's the guy who gave him his actual Croupier training. His name's not too relevant, though he could potentially be after the fox.
>>
>>50602351
I forgot to also mention 4 levels in Paladin would also net me another use of Lay on Hands, which is pretty handy considering how well the Life Link revelation pairs with it's swift action self-heals.
>>
>>50602326
Clearly you need to not force fetishes on people.
>>
>>50602621
But it's funny to think about.
>>
>>50602708
It's kinda creeping me out.
>>
>>50602714

This whole thread's been nothing but creep and bullying.
>>
File: glue.png (162KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
glue.png
162KB, 512x288px
>>50602621
Relax, I'm sure we can accommodate even the equinean.
>>
>>50602747
I'd appreciate if we could have a normal thread again. We had one yesterday and it was great.
>>
File: salt powered robot.jpg (28KB, 355x395px) Image search: [Google]
salt powered robot.jpg
28KB, 355x395px
>>50602385
>not an Android Gunsmoke Mystic with a Familiar somehow
>>
>>50602508
Now post your back story here for us to rip apart.
>>
File: BUGS 2.jpg (79KB, 644x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BUGS 2.jpg
79KB, 644x1024px
Now that thread's past the bump limit, I'll ask again, where are the Qlippoth in Golarion except for Tianjing?
>>
>>50602787
>a normal thread again
>We had one yesterday and it was great
>people filling out the "overPOWered" bingo card
>arguing about whether outsiders have gender

We haven't had a good thread since the Legendary Vigilantes playtests ended.
>>
Whose bust do we still not have?

Do spooders get a roll?
>>
>>50602934

Honestly have no clue.
>>
>>50602947
The one we had two threads ago was fairly normal >>50586157

It's not impossible, just gotta remain vigilant and shut down shitposts fast
>>
>>50602967

Esmera and probably Nixia/Togoka?
>>
>>50602934

Looks like that's it, at least in large numbers, but like all extraplanars they can show up wherever a mortal wants to summon one.
>>
>>50602787
Hey mate, I tried. I talked with N Jolly, made suggestions for kineticist ideas, I tried talking about Bards in Blood of Beasts, I tried.
>>
File: MKD.jpg (57KB, 500x910px) Image search: [Google]
MKD.jpg
57KB, 500x910px
>>50602997
>>50603040
Dammit. Eh, I'll probably go with Ustalav or something in that case, we'll have to see.
>>
>>50602934
>164cm
>85kg
>that figure
Je Suis Christ, are her bones laced with plutonium?
>>
File: 1479742665992.png (218KB, 539x683px) Image search: [Google]
1479742665992.png
218KB, 539x683px
Migrate and leave the degeneracy in this thread.

>>50603082
>>50603082
>>50603082
>>
>>50602905
I prefer to keep stuff a little vague so I don't trip over pieces of lore I haven't read, and to make it easier to fit it in amongst others.

Tomorrow perhaps.
>>
>>50603084
Basically. She's got bits of bullet ant and bits of blast ant, so she's got crazy bone and muscle density and keratin plating.
>>
>>50603097
>page 5

wait until at least 8 for fucks sake, you're getting as bad as kitsunefags
>>
>>50602934

>But all is not well in Tianjing. After centuries of coddling as a client state of Imperial Lung Wa, the aasimars grew lax in guarding the Abyssal rifts. The nation found itself adrift in the wake of Lung Wa's collapse and has only recently recovered, but qlippoth incursions have seen a dramatic resurgence, leading the aasimars to worry that another great invasion from the deepest Outer Rifts might be imminent

Just Tianjing, I'm sorry anon.

Mages are known to summon Qlippoth, who are notorious for disobeying their summoner.
>>
File: 1457844715307.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457844715307.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>50603097
>page 5
>cheesecake
You're a degenerate too. Delete yourself.
>>
>>50603115
Oh, that's the thing with giganiggas on Mars, right?
>>
>>50603115

Is she of the Motherless, a Qlippoth Tiefling? I hope you're taking Pass for Human.
>>
>>50603175
Yup. Terra Formars, bug/human hybrids vs. anthro mega-roaches on Mars. The character's name is Michelle K. Davis.

>>50603194
It's up in the air at the moment. There's a lot of stuff with her looking much more insectoid, so I might use that.

But yes, she's a motherless tiefling. Hungerseed would probably be better, but I'm liking the motherless flavor.
>>
>>50603175
>giganiggas

I giggled.

>>50602967
I think it all goes to the abdomen? Does spoder even have tits?
>>
>>50603175
Yep.
>>
>>50603221

>>50602967
>it all goes to the abdomen? Does spoder even have tits

I mean human form Spooder probably does, Then you can just imagine what she actually looks like.
>>
>>50603175
>giganiggas
Technically they're supposed to be based off of Homo erectus, but sadly most people don't know paleantology
>>
>>50603246
It's the hair to be honest or whatever is supposed to be on the top of there heads. At least for me.
>>
>>50602934
Ant Girl is best girl
Though Planarian gets pretty close
>>
>>50603218

Make her an Andoran girl whose mother spent a little too long around a Qlippoth.

She learned to channel her anger at her condition into beating the fuck out of people with her fists, and wound up in Sandpoint for one reason or another. Maybe she wants to live in Tianjing which is, canonically, a veritable paradise filled with Aasimar?
>>
>>50603275
Second place is pretty good, but Michelle is streets ahead.
>>50603294
Maybe. I'm looking into being Iroran so I can get Wisdom in the Flesh for Acrobatics. My dex is a little shit, since I'm going Brutal Slayer Stalker, and it's adding to the fluff because now I envision her as really jittery, like an actual insect, where she moves not quite right, you know?
>>
>>50603356
I should mention, I also don't want her muscling in on Onryou too much. I'm hoping to differentiate them mostly by attitude, with Onryou being boisterous and Braet being standoffish, but they're still going to be Monk||Something tieflings with Iroran backgrounds, so... we'll see.
>>
>>50603464
>>50603356

This might get some flak, but you shouldn't care about one-upping another similar application, odds are you won't be in the same party as Onryou!
>>
>>50601481
No one was arguing that Devils didn't have a gender. It was whether most had a sex and whether physical sex had any influence on the soul's gender (it doesn't).
>>
New thread
>>50603694
>>50603694
>>50603694
>>50603694
>>
>>50603702
dude, we have a new thread already, delete that shit.
>>
>>50603702

I direct your attention to this thread

>>50603082
>>
File: YAMEROOO.jpg (44KB, 944x461px) Image search: [Google]
YAMEROOO.jpg
44KB, 944x461px
>>50603689
YAMERO!
>>
>>50603702
Aaaand it's gone
>>
>>50603702
>>50603866
Honestly, at least it was better than that drow crap.
>>
>>50603898

>how can we make tieflings more moe

Yeah nah, fuck off
>>
>>50603936
As I said, still better than drows.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.