[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathfinder General /pfg/ Paladin Bullying Edition If you w

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 494
Thread images: 57

File: konosuba-ep-3-1[1].png (719KB, 1344x694px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba-ep-3-1[1].png
719KB, 1344x694px
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Paladin Bullying Edition

If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old Thread: >>50586157
>>
Old foxes never die, they just sneak off into the afterlife.
>>
>>50590785
page 6 is too early loser.

>>50590809
RIP Good Night, Sweet Prince
;_;7
F
>>
>>50590809
REMOVE FOX
>>
File: Moonwell.png (2MB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Moonwell.png
2MB, 1778x1000px
So uh. how would you guys stat a moonwell? It's a special magic-y religious place for the night elves of warcraft, that is basically a stone pool except it has no true 'water source' - it only (slowly) fills with liquid as the moons light shines upon it.

Living creatures can be healed by bathing in or drinking water from the moonwell, but it fairly rapidly depletes the water. It can even on occasion restore magical power.
>>
>>50590978
by picking a better universe.
>>
>>50590946

The best way to repel a fox is to get a dog.
>>
>>50590983
Nothing wrong with warcraft anon. It's actually pretty FUN
>>
Hey guys, Do you perchance have any advice on how to run a game where all the players are tiny/small birds of some sort?
>>
File: OverW Forget.png (155KB, 850x604px) Image search: [Google]
OverW Forget.png
155KB, 850x604px
>>50590809
>>50590836
>the party's face when after all that drama, they remember they can just drag his body to a local cleric
>or just cast true resurrection on the spot once the coast is clear

heroes never die
>>
>>50591014
>implying she's not a necromancer
>>
>>50591030
This. Mercy is a Necromancer plain and simple.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1024x1024px
>>50590785
I once played a paladin who was fucked over by the party so hard.
Investigating church basement rogue burns it down,
party spits for five minutes find out party held up the blacksmith for all his magic shit then skipped town,
leave on the only boat big enough to make it to the mainland for a hundred miles abandoning my holy ass in atheist land,
they feel bad and sendthe ship back,
Promptly forget about me and start turning the city including the docks into a dark-age home-alone movie but with chilly-vikings instead of wet-bandits.
Gets off boat, rolls 5 reflex savings on the way back to the boss lady.
Told to gtfo and defend the city.
Reward 1 vial of fucking holy water.
Still not bad for our DMs second game, and got a good story out of it.
>>
File: reaper.gif (3MB, 636x257px) Image search: [Google]
reaper.gif
3MB, 636x257px
>>50591030
>>50591042
>NecroMercer hivemind

But how do you stat Reaper?
>>
>>50591090
Harbinger / Desperado Privateer Warlord

>dualwield dragon pistols
>get Sea Combat
>get the whirlwand attack feat chain
>use Solar Wind stance for unlimited ammo
>kill everything around you with 20 ft cones of scattershot
>>
File: e2e.jpg (72KB, 680x671px) Image search: [Google]
e2e.jpg
72KB, 680x671px
>>50591090

Obligatory owlbear statblock.
>>
>>50591102
Sweet, thanks!
>>
>>50591102
I thought Initiators didn't multiclass well together
>>
File: OverWWakeMeUp.jpg (18KB, 422x249px) Image search: [Google]
OverWWakeMeUp.jpg
18KB, 422x249px
>>50591014
>>50591030
I just wanted to make a joke about heroes man

>>50590946
>>50590999
A PERFECTLY ORDINARY HUMAN BEAN
>>
>>50591163
You only take warlord until you get sea combat.
Then you go full Harbinger for the Dark Claims and teleport at-will and edge fluff
>>
File: brock-samson-sp.jpg (46KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
brock-samson-sp.jpg
46KB, 500x250px
Alright, I wanna talk.about the Shackles, particularly the Ghol-Gan
What do we know of them, what they did, why they dead, and what kind of stuff you should expect to find in their ruins

Pic but really related, just wanted an excuse to post Brock
>>
>>50590978
Speaking of warcraft. I like to implement items like the "orbs" they had in my games, as sort of a floating magical bonus that can be attached to an item.

An Orb of Flame for example can be attached to any weapon, and grants the flaming burst property on weapons (where it's appropriate), albeit it does eat up the regular enhancement bonus for it. I like to toss things like this in as treasure every once and a while, and they function sort of like Ioun Stones but for weapons.
>>
i wish the guys who make the pathfinder sheet for roll20 would add sections for spheres of power
>>
>>50590999
Would a wolf count enough?
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 600x620px
>>50591316
I'd say any canine other then a hound.
>>
Speaking of Warcraft, I'm shocked that there's no options in Pathfinder that recreates the system they have in there for casters to use DoTs. Is that just too broken of a concept for a game system like D&D?
>>
>>50591351
no DoTs are awful in Pathfinder
>>
>>50591303
Someone already homebrewed that. I *think* it was DHB.

basically gem slots for weapons, separate from weapon enhancements.
>>
>>50591354
Oh, so there are options that utilize the concept? Strange I've not heard of any of them, even if they are bad.
>>
>>50591351
What would you give in return for good DoTs, anon?
>>
>>50591369
there are DoTs but you'd never use a DoT when you can use another spell that cripples an enemy, or just blows them away
>>
>>50591351
Combat doesn't last enough rounds for DoTs to be enough as they stand now

>>50591369
Bleed and things like acid arrow are some of the only ones I know. But bleed sucks ass as it's too easily healed and not a lot of damage usually. Acid arrow just has a "round after, take damage" thing which is okay I guess.
>>
>>50591369
Bleed weapons deal DPR.
The problem with turnbased games is that its more sensible to rocket-tag someone rather than waste rounds waiting for a target to die.

In WoW, it works because DoTs deal damage per SECOND. making it a reliable extra damage.
>>
>tfw your character got completely disintegrated
Rest in peace, Will, the wise-cracking alchemist.
>>
>>50591403
Wish and True Resurrection doesn't need your body parts.
>>
>>50591374
The ability to stack multiple DoTs on a target at a time OR boosting the user in addition to damage as a positive you can give to them that would make them viable as spells, as a counterbalance they can only be done within a certain range so if the target leaves that range the spell ends.
>>
>>50591403
>not keeping your hair or fingernails in a jar for these sort of occasions.

do you even murderhobo?
>>
>>50591415
We're like, level 7.

Don't see that happening any time soon.
>>
>>50591400
>In WoW, it works because DoTs deal damage per SECOND. making it a reliable extra damage.

Have you tried to level as a warlock? Things die before you can actually do any damage to them with your 24+ second long DoT. Because other classes fucking ruin them in a quarter of a second. Shit even mages cant do much that often because things are dead before your cast timer is up.

DoTS only work when things have ungodly hp and veeeeeery little damage comparatively (or you have shit that can functionally heal for forever unless enrage timer). Which would make for one of the most boring tabletop experiences ever... unless you're of the DoT shit and run away school of combat.
>>
>>50591432
Don't even talk to me about current Warlock man, it makes me want to kill myself.

Affliction struggles on single target since it needs things to die for its Artifact golden traits to work.
Demonology's demons are really just very short DoTs with visuals.
Destruction is literally RNG: the spec.
>>
>>50590785

Post interesting Fighting style combinations!

Dragon and Pummeling style don't count.
>>
>>50591432
DoT in WoW and most MMOs, has 2 purposes:
1) against raid bosses, DoTs reliably stack to deal a lot of damage while the caster repositions and avoids getting mobbed.

2) DoTs register damage per tick on the boss, making the caster draw less aggro from the boss than the main DPS and Tank who deal more damage per tick.
>>
>>50591426
Again, the DPR needed just can't be there without breaking everything. Think about it this way. In an MMO, dots tick multiple times, right? Either Per second or per few seconds. If you translate that to PF rounds, it's one tick per "six seconds". This all sounds fine, if not for the fact that damage dealers are usually two rounding (if not one rounding) enemies and encounters only last 4-5 rounds. That be like the MMO dot dropping a mob in two or even one tick, with the total fight length being only 4 tics. Things die too fast in PF for DoTs to be mechanically viable. And padding out health wouldn't make them more viable compared to other options, only equal, while also making encounters take up huge amounts of real time at the table.

>t. lamenting MMO player
>>
File: 1472753850091.gif (3MB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
1472753850091.gif
3MB, 300x236px
>>50591415
>allowing resurrection spells
why let characters die at all if the PCs can just pay a fee and come back right as rain?
>>
>>50591446
I played warlock at the end of WoD before the legion change. Destro was great (even if burning embers were a bit silly).

Affliction has been my favorite spec since like vanilla, aside from that brief period where they had like 7 dots and maintaining them was a literal nightmare - I've really enjoyed the "channel a spell to cause your dots to half-tick every time your spell ticks" gameplay and thought it was as smooth as butter.

Demonology was a bit strange but ultimately a fun spec about managing resources and optimizing when to be in demon form or not, it wasn't viable in wod cause they broke its fucking legs during the tail end of MoP, but it was a cool spec.

I *hated* what they did to warlocks with legion. they fucking ruined affliction and destruction, and Demo is just a goofy dot spec but with "omg le speshul pets" it doesn't actually even fucking play any differently from how afflic used to.
>>
>>50591487
According to what >>50591486 is saying then why not have it as an option that you can use against bosses with a lot of health, or have it be Force damage that goes through DR, for those characters that draw out a fight that way. I'm not saying make DoTs the new meta, but with the meme that often goes around that PF has tons of "trap options" that are actually garbage I'm just surprised this wasn't one of them.
>>
>>50591524
>bosses
>lots of health

ECKS DEE
>>
>>50591524
The ONLY way to make DoTs spells a viable option in PF is not by buffing the enemy's HP.

Its by making DoT spells deal a flat percentage of health.

It will deal damage, spread over a length of time equal to rocket tagging for one round.
>>
>>50591524
You cannot do a MMO style battle in a tabletop without it being fucking boring. That is literally happened at the start of fourth edition and people hated it.
>>
>>50591529
I mean that's usually how we play it in our sessions, it's a bit anticlimactic to have the boss go down in 2 rounds if you've built them up.
>>
>>50591524
They are an existing trap option in the form of bleed damage. Which sucks. And bosses don't have enough health for encounters to last long. Even if they did, you run into the issue of single monster action economies which still fucks things. Aggro doesn't exist in TTRPGs outside of Log Horizon and the movement thing isn't a problem since you get a standard and a move. It's frustrating if you only in melee full attack, but /pfg/ actively dissuades that playstyle.
>>
>>50591558
I learned this the hard way. My players were bored to tears with my bosses with massive amounts of HP, mechanics and adds.
>>
>>50591571
>>50591558
I can imagine playing online would solve some of this, assuming the interface was good enough.

If you had a turn-based jrpg-esque menu of options to spend your turns actions on, as well as the calculations being done automatically through the program, turn length would shorten quite a bit I would assume.
>>
>>50591571
It's all in how you play up the theatrics. Maybe this was just because we were doing this in person, but during the past two finales of the sessions we've run with one of our friends as the GM pretty much the entire session was dedicated to fighting one dude and his summoned minions, it was an intense, greuling battle that out of game took us about 5 hours but was oh so worth it.
>>
>>50591588
>>50591593
We were doing it on roll20.

I like it but god it's clunky.
>>
>>50590978
I'm actually running a Warcraft campaign now. Moonwells basically act as a Cure Serious Wounds potion with 5 charges that refill every night. Each charge also gives you back a spell slot of your choice, or if you're a Spherecaster you regain 2 spell points.
>>
File: 1478653428184.jpg (14KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478653428184.jpg
14KB, 480x480px
>>50591593
>5 hours
>One guy
>Entire session
>>
>>50591614
Would you believe the guy also had multiple forms that we had to fight, one of which was extremely reminiscent of a Cupheads boss?
>>
File: 1480903335339.png (56KB, 166x205px) Image search: [Google]
1480903335339.png
56KB, 166x205px
>>50591624
>>
>>50591614
God I'm glad you're not in my group.
>>
>>50591588
If that's what I was looking for I'd just play an MMORPG. Unless that's what you were going for.
>>
>>50591634
I wouldn't want to be in yours either. Combat in PF is dreadfully boring and dragging it out for 5 hours sounds awful.
>>
>>50591644
>tfw your players all hate combat
>but they never talk during RP
SO MANY LE SILENT MAN PLAYERS
>>
>>50591635
Ehh, I think it'd still give something different than a MMO. The ability to interact with a world out side of combat would be vastly different.

All I want is a better roll20 interface, yo
>>
>>50591588
I don't know if you guys use Roll20 and studied it enough...

But you can create macro commands to really speed up a single round.

If you cast a spell, type a macro for the spell, let roll20 roll the damage die for you and the DC to save.

If you declare an attack, type a macro and roll20 automatically makes your attack and damage roll as well as damage rolls from weapon enchantments, etc.

This shit shaves off minutes from a single round per player.
>>
>>50591630
To top it all off the part with that bit of the boss was because the first round was just him and his ads, the second round was him backing off and letting a giant robot he made do the fighting for him while spewing more ads from its top hat, and the final form being a culmination of the two combined into one with the combined powers of both.
>>
File: 1414591294364.jpg (58KB, 306x331px) Image search: [Google]
1414591294364.jpg
58KB, 306x331px
>>50591654
>tfw whole party is "le silent man of sneaking stabbing" other than you
>you're a wizard
>with 8 cha
>and no diplomacy
>tfw you become the party face
>>
>>50591668
>This shit shaves off minutes from a single round per player.
If your players aren't like mine and think their turns out while their comrades are acting.

My players will sit there just going "uh... im gonna uh... no.... uh...." for a few minutes on their turn every time.
>>
>>50591682
time to take a dip in empiricist investigator anon
>>
>>50591660
Jesus, I know what you mean. Roll20 is absolutely shit, and Maptools seems better from my end but I've never had to do it from the DM's side. Thing is, I like doing the math. I make characters with character, but I still like a big sheet full of little numbers that I stack into piles and then laugh at the GM when my piles are bigger than the ones he made.
>>
>>50591668
Can that work with the more odd mechanic maneuvers like the zeniths, golden lion, shattered mirror or counters?
>>
>>50591644
>Combat in PF is dreadfully boring
Yeah it is. I wish it wasn't such a big part of the game.

So far, every game except for this week's has been this:

>You arrive at some city for some reason
>You meet the [insert local authority]
>He doesn't seem to be what you thought he was
>He's actually a demon
>Party fights for 30 mins
>HP drops to 0, we win!
>Time to wrap up

Finally had some fun this week by going off script and chasing down invisible PCs. Not a single combat.
>>
>>50591718
I always have a great time in combat.
>>
>>50591718
Combat being such a huge part of the game is why I optimize for it, even though I find it dreary and unexciting. No better way to not have combat than immediately invalidate it when it starts.
>>
>>50591606
Moonwells apparently restore health at a 2Hp to 1 mana ratio, and mana at .5unit mana to 1 moonwell mana ratio.

It attempts to heal mana and health equally, unless the unit caps on mana then it goes straight for health. So a 100 mana moonwell would give 100hp and 25 mana, unless it fully heals mana then it gives 4hp per point of mana not healed.

Day / night cycle in wc3 lasts about 5 minutes and moonwells regen mana at 1.25/sec (or 1.77/sec with upgrade) capping at 300 (or 425 mana).

So... on average a moonwell completely fills in a night - it actually overflows by about 25%.

I'm not sure how to translate its healing for units, but I think about 5 charges of cure serious wounds is maybe appropriate, as would be restoring a spell slot. Seems pretty spot on anon.
>>
>>50591708
yeah, macros are like excel formulae.

You need some know-how to add in a formula and its random variables, but once you get the hang of it, its easy.
>>
>>50591729
>I always have a good time on my phone waiting for my party members to take their turn.
>>
File: 1268002151718.jpg (44KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1268002151718.jpg
44KB, 720x480px
>>50591736
Teach me, Shishou!
>>
>>50591654
Here's why that is:
I make a character. He has to be good at some things and bad at others (specialized). So I find some sump stats and try to pump important ones. Charisma isn't a particularly useful stat so down it goes.

Meanwhile skills are important. Some moreso than others. I want to be able to sneak around, not fall down, fly, see things, and know some stuff...and I'm out of skills points.

So now I'm playing a non-social character. It makes sense to be quiet. Alternatively, I can attempt to make some rolls but not do very well because they're dump stats and ranks are more useful other places. Unless things are going South anyways, just go with it. If I need to, I can magic my way through it but it costs resources.
>>
>>50591303
You could use weapon crystals, an item type from the 3.5 Magic Item Compendium, basically the same idea.
>>
>>50591734
Yeah, however I do limit it. It can only restore a spell slot of 4th level or lower. Plus if any player is a Blood or High Elf then they don't have to meditate for a few days after drinking from a moonwell.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>50591748
fucking google it, scrub
>>
>>50591432
>Things die before you can actually do any damage to them with your 24+ second long DoT.
This is because they curbstomped their DoT damage around Cata or MoP, not because of design issues inherent to the class. Warlock was easy mode leveling before that.
>>
>>50591796
Sasuga Shishou! Always so wise!
>>
File: 15znzaa.jpg (26KB, 636x480px) Image search: [Google]
15znzaa.jpg
26KB, 636x480px
>>50591796
>>
>>50591740

I always have a great time waiting ten minutes for the DM and 2 players to RP a scene. I get up, make some food, browse some /pfg/, look back, read the 2 or 3 posts they made in that time, go back to doing what ever. It is a blast.

Ohmygod kill me. /pfg/ how do I tell my group mates to hurry the fuck up with typing without being a total douche about it? I cannot stand this slow ass shit.
>>
>>50591740
Sounds like someone doesn't play with a group that makes things fun regardless of whose turn it is at the time. Granted, this is coming from a place where cries for help are regularly met with scorn and derision so as not to "spoonfeed those who should know better" so I'm not entirely surprised that antisocialism runs rampant.

>>50591823
Just play as the peanut gallery man, it never fails with my group.
>>
>>50591823
Become kazuma

just talk over people with 'really' and 'amazing' and 'yes i'm kazuma'
>>
>>50591841
the "yes i'm kazuma" is basically how i respond to one guy in the party when he spend a few minutes asking me a retarded question
>>
>>50591801
I leveled a warlock in vanilla. It wasn't that warlocks were easymode, it was that every other class had to deal with bullshit.

Warlocks had a pet to tank for them, dots were extremely mana efficient, health funnel could heal the pet, drain life could heal you (bonus points for being undead and cannibalizing the corpse), life tap could heal your mana. Your pet took the damage so you didn't get fucked by durability, and you generally didn't need to worry about food or drink.

Hunters weren't as good because they had to buy ammunition and were fucked by retarded mana regen and shitty items.

Mages/priests had to eat & drink after *everything*. Paladins did no DPS. Warriors got fucked by durability and gear but could occasionally chain-pull. Rogues could maybe stunlock but didnt have access to like half their kit unless they were combat because positional requirements. Shamans literally just auto-attacked. Nobody fucking played druids because they were shit (unless resto, which wasn't really good till endgame). If you were specced healing you got to stand next to someone as they killed things, and remember no in combat mana regen!

Warlocks just got to kill things one by one for forever with almost zero downtime.
>>
>>50591829
>Implying my group doesn't ban fun.
Nigga, they can barely figure out their classes. God they're incompetent and I wanna die.
>>
>>50591869
>Warlocks just got to kill things one by one for forever with almost zero downtime.

And then they grew up to be that class that was taken to raid only because of summoning and soul stones.
>>
>>50591841
>kazuma

I will have to look this up.

>>50591829
>peanut gallery

Maybe. They are just so fucking slow.

>>50591875

It is not so much that they are incompetent. I think mine know what they are doing. They just take forever to get the point across.
>>
>>50591890
watch konosuba anon

watch it now

it'll change your life
>>
>>50591875
My sympathies then, perhaps I'm just extremely lucky to be a part of a group that's known each other for years, since we got out of high school even, so doing those 5 hour boss battles I mentioned earlier was a lot better than it might have been with your groups.
>>
>>50591887
Vanilla raiding was silly shit. It seemed like warlocks would be incredibly efficient because 'omg they can restore their own mana' with life tap / drain mana / mana tap (sucks the pets mana out of it, commonly used with imps). In practice they tended to end fights with no hp and no mana, or they had to give up DPS for tapping.

My DPS was usually pretty good though.

Fuck soulstones though, god those things were retarded, ate up all your inventory space and you needed like fucking seventy of them for a raid.
>>
>>50591919
>anon raid is in an hour, where are you
>FUCKING OUTSIDE THE INSTANCE FARMING SOULSHARDS LIKE I AM EVERY WEEK
>>
Armor should be damage reduction
Rename AC to Dodge Class
>>
File: 14680384.jpg (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
14680384.jpg
168KB, 600x600px
>>50591729
>>50591740
You know, Anongsk, combat isn't slow in games where you have microphones and don't omega powergame.

It shouldn't take more than a minute to explain what you are doing with your turn, unless it is VERY complex. "I use Maneuver/Spell/Attack/Ability on [Target]" shouldn't be more than half a minute, and even a shenanigans turn shouldn't take more than a minute or two.
>>
>>50591942
>implying that you're literally getting hit by every attack except only being 'saved' by armor.

No. Armor and Hitpoints are abstractions. Fuck off.
>>
>>50591928
>mage is also outside conjuring water
>>
>>50591942
shhh
>>
>>50591947
>microphones
Get out.
>>
>>50591961
That is exactly the problem
Too big abstractions
We need to bring them down
>>
>>50591983
shh

nobody cares anon
>>
>>50591961
shit is it really
sorry players that have had me as a DM, i literally thought your armor was saving your ass every time
>>
>>50591990
AC is a combination of your ability to dodge and your armor/magic effects protecting you

a smart DM can actually line up the effects from armor/shield/dodge ect and decide in what order they apply to decribe how someone avoided an attack
>>
>>50591977
I know it's awkward for your lewd campaigns, but it makes things a lot smoother. Just saying, anongsk.
>>
>>50592012
It doesn't even need to be you avoiding the attack, just avoiding it enough to not cause enough damage to reduce your hit points

flesh wounds, grazings, etc.
>>
File: Laughin.png (555KB, 617x403px) Image search: [Google]
Laughin.png
555KB, 617x403px
/tg/ I'd like to here you advice.

I am running Iron Gods: Fires of Creation for a 5 person party. I knew they were approaching the fight with Hetuath (Juju Zombie Kathasa fighter) that they didn't actually have any way of taking down at level 1, so I decided to level them up right before the fight.

However, when the party got the the fight, I forgot to level them up, and Hetuath proceeds to blender the party. And so began my intense fudging.

Firstly, I had Sanvil Trett (a CE merchant who is looking for a chance to claim the loot of the ruins as his own) to run out and join the fight (Justifying this with him wanting the party to continue further into the ruins and loosen up later defences for him.) He exchanges attacks, takes what should have been a knock-out hit and damages Hetuath. At this stage, they have a Benny Hill style chase scene and the party escapes, Sanvil managing to outpace them to the party dragging knocked out members.

So.... Sanvil is now having bed rest, and isn't a very imposing spectacle. A couple of party members are coming to interrogate him (one is pretty sure he is part of the evil Technic League, which is true).

How should Sanvil play this? I am thinking he points the party to investigate Garmen's warehouse, acting all good Samaritan and claiming he was just interested in the ruins for merchant bizz, then trying to rob the party in their sleep and skipping town.

I think the party is hankering for a fight with Technic League members, which he is meant to represent in the first module, but they might feel bad seeing as he literally saved all their lives.

Also, I'm pretty unapologetic about my fudging on this occasion. It's a good party with a good dynamic, and it was my fault they had no chance in the fight.
>>
>>50592054
I've never played Iron Gods, but that's the first book, isn't it? Five people really couldn't take the NPC down?
>>
>>50591988
I care
One day you will see how serious I am
>>
>>50592088
So the issue is that it has DR 5/slashing and magic (that no one could get through) and fire resist 10. The party was a barbarian (that could damage it but got KO'd almost straight away), a rogue with no flanking buddy, a gunslinger with low damage, an alchemist with fire bombs and a kineticist with low damage.

They spend 3 rounds fighting it and no one did a point of damage (it has 31)
>>
>>50592088
It depends on the party, but it is VERY possible to have a party that simply can't do it even if your players are decent optimizers. It is a horrific fight.
>>
>>50592141
ok
>>
>>50592054
Sanvil shouldn't backstab them. They made it through part of the ruins that he couldn't do alone, and held their own against an extremely threatening enemy.

He's got a decent INT. He wouldn't risk their wrath. Rather, his goal should be to scavenge what he can and split.
>>
File: 1480220735129.jpg (164KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
1480220735129.jpg
164KB, 1200x654px
>>50590785

When was the last time your character killed someone with their ass?
>>
File: shoryucans.jpg (131KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
shoryucans.jpg
131KB, 1200x675px
>>50592203
>relying on your ass

top kek
>>
>tfw RotJR started to grow on you
>tfw you start to find your current game boring due to bland characters
>tfw everyone seems to be having so much fun already building up lore
>tfw probably won't get to join on account of only having basic bitch character ideas.
It feels really, really bad man.
>>
>>50592212
>>50592203

One must master both the Badonk and the Bust to survive!
>>
>>50591699
>Not being the autistic party face
Would probably create an accurate idea of most parties if their face was an autistic wizard.
>>
File: direct hit.png (327KB, 824x448px) Image search: [Google]
direct hit.png
327KB, 824x448px
>>50592218
>tfw you get into HV with a fun character you can't wait to play
>>
>>50592218

We'll help you! Give us a few ideas on what you like?
>>
>>50592226
but at least he would be good at it, and empiricist is basically 100% autismface a-la sherlock
>>
>>50592012
>a smart DM can actually line up the effects from armor/shield/dodge ect and decide in what order they apply to decribe how someone avoided an attack
Really? That to you is the purpose of the GM? Jesus Christ /tg/ is bad at RPGs.
>>
File: 618_movies_rocky_10.jpg (78KB, 618x432px) Image search: [Google]
618_movies_rocky_10.jpg
78KB, 618x432px
>>50592218
I'm a bit of a shit too, anon. Never gestalted, never used much 3pp. Always played pretty simple characters, in terms of mechanics and narrative. But I'm gonna try anyway. I'm gonna try to see if I can hang with the big dogs. It's not about winning or losing. I want to know if I can go the distance.
>>
>>50592260
>/tg/ is bad at RPGs.
>/v/ is shit with vidyagames
>/a/ has shit taste in anime
>/co/ is /tv/ 2.0
>>
>>50592260
uh. No. I never said that is the purpose of the GM. There was nothing in my post about the 'purpose' of a GM

I merely described a toolset a GM could use to tie mechanics to their descriptions.
>>
If you were worried about your party's inquisitor going off the rails and killing your party one by one, how would you prepare? How do you fight an inquisitor?

If he gets the drop on you while you're sleeping and you're like, a bard - what do you do?
>>
>>50592292
I wouldn't pvp
>>
>>50592235
Well...

Rubio player here--my best idea to add depth to a kind of shonen-ey knightly type is to make him a total chivalry otaku in his off hours. Talked up a bit on developing some friendly rivalry with Omza, the other dude with Childhood Crush for Ameiko, and I honestly kinda feel like it'd be fun to be kind of a foil to the guy--Rubio being more outspoken and boisterous but emotional, while Omza seems like he'd be more subdued but level-headed

And even that feels like it's just ripping off the Onryou/Shizuka dynamic.
>>
>>50592324
Is it wise to be developing specific PC relationships when you can't be sure that PC will be in the game at all?
>>
>>50592305
I don't want to or plan to but I want some sort of plan or contingency as he seems to be going more and more off the rails and becoming more unhinged as the weeks go by
>>
>>50592345
talk to the player
>>
>>50592292
we killed him in his sleep after he got our sorcerer arrested and burned at the stake for illegal practice of magic
>>
>>50592344
Maybe, but I figured I'd want to head off potential drama as soon as I could. If we don't end up playing together, that's cool, but if we do I want to turn the conflict to good use.
>>
>>50592344
Seems like it's been working for everyone else, so far--who's to say the Kaijitsu force is ever going to get the chance to assemble?
>>
File: Kaijistu Force ASSEMBLE!!.jpg (432KB, 1298x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaijistu Force ASSEMBLE!!.jpg
432KB, 1298x720px
>>50592374

Because it will!
>>
File: Yori HShot 2.png (502KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Yori HShot 2.png
502KB, 500x500px
>>50592228
>tfw you get into HV with A FUCKING LAWYER!
>>
>>50592398
My point exactly--better to prepare to try and develop chemistry with other characters than just expect not to end up with them.
>>
>>50592324
>not a rivalry with Ricktor
Honestly he's more interesting, especially from a rivalry perspective.
>>
>>50592465

Well the way i have it set up is, i have a general idea of how i react to the other characters, while some characters get more because they relate to her.

Of course Onryou and Shizuka are going to react to each other more, they're sisters.
>>
>>50592492
>Ricktor is interesting
Please stop this meme. He's interesting from the trope he fills, that is, 'never tells a lie,' especially because he's a thief. His backstory with Ameiko is the least interesting bit about him and only exists because DHB is too autistic to interact with other players if he got in.
>>
>>50592521
I like his back story with Ameiko. A character who is obsessed with someone else's happiness to a dependent degree is more interesting than most of /pfg/'s preferred "cute" romance.
>>
>>50592492
Possibly, but it's a slightly different trait he's got. I figured it'd be easier to think of Omza and Rubio as having been friends back when they were kids, having met through Ameiko, at least.

As for Ricktor...I'unno, might be slightly more of antagonistic rivalry? Learning to work together in a crisis rather'n' already being battle-bros? Yeah, it's got potential.
>>
>>50592521
>because DHB is too autistic to interact with other players if he got in.
More I would say that I am not as inclined to have a character have a healthy romantic relationship and doubt most of the players would enjoy that, at least from what I've seen. Ricktor, as a human being, has fairly serious issues, and does not form heathy long lasting relationships due to a mix of abuse, mistrust, and neglect. Even his most healthy relationship, the one with his mentor, involved a cycle of abuse for a long while and then a sort of forced advancement through harsh tasks. So honestly of another character wanted to be involved with that? There is a chance Ricktor would let them in, perhaps not romantically but at least in friendship.

Romance requires trust and vulnerability. Two things that Ricktor is very careful about for obvious reasons.
>>
>>50592573
>tfw DHB thought through his character this much more than I have
is this the power of autism?
>>
>>50592601
N-NANI!?
>>
>>50591090
>hivemind
it's only a real hivemind if people post the same opinion responding to the same post within a minute, friendo.
>>
>>50592532
There isn't any substance to it. He's obsessed with her because, again, DHB wanted to bind his character to an NPC so he would have an excuse not to interact with PCs. In character he's obsessed with her because he's obsessed. That's literally it, nothing else there, he just is obsessed with her, and if you try to take the curse element into it then it breaks down even more because he's now a character without agency. He doesn't have a choice, and characters who are driven not because of their own motivations but because of outside forces are less interesting than those who do the things they do for their own reasons. Whenever asked he won't answer 'what would Ricktor do,' he'll answer 'what would make Ameiko happy.'

>>50592573
Lilin, Anja, Silvia, Corwin, Aster, Amalia, Nixia, Rinka, Viviana, and possibly some of the other posted characters can all be classified as outsiders, or those who have suffered abuse at the hand of a mentor. The difference is that from the looks of it most of them, with the possible exceptions of Aster and Rinka, are willing to take their characters on different branching paths, of healthy or unhealthy relationships, friendships, whatever, rather than already having decided that they only get into unhealthy relationships. I realize that you'll probably see it differently, but most humans go through some pretty bad shit, and most people are closed off to some extent or another, but most people still have others that they trust.

Yeah, this is a stupid post because it's your character and you can do what you want with him, but I'm just sick of people saying that Ricktor is somehow better than everyone else just because he's different. Not only because he doesn't seem all that much better to me, but because he doesn't seem all that much different.
>>
>>50592667
I mean he does have some friends and motivations outside of Ameiko. Though I'll admit not many.

The priest he lives with and his now missing mentor. Along with a less involved fellow poor boy from his youth.

And his back story ends with finding the first piece of the puzzle towards unraveling his curse and the answer possibly being in Tian.

I do like the idea of developing friendships for him and the character being in a way "fixed" emotionally. That's just not his starting point. I don't see him as too different and I agree to a point every character has problems. Some are more a slave to their problems than others and I considered Ricktor to be on the farther end of his problems influencing his life.

One of the main reasons he does not like becoming close to people is not the abuse but his inability to lie as he fears it being exploited by others as it has been in the past.
>>
Porphyra's Elemental gun archetype: if multiclassed can it accept burn for those abilities? Do levels of infusion specialization add together, or does the reduction stack? Would the form infusions gained from multiclassing be allowed, since the elemental gun itself doesn't gain any but also does not say it can't use form infusions in any way?

Do the simple energy blasts that lower damage by a die type also do the same to the gun they're loaded in (I imagine yes)? And can this energy be used to fire technological energy weapons, or only bullet-type firearms? This last part is only a question due to 'charges' being different from 'ammo' technically.

Also, since technological firearms ARE firearms but have no misfire, do they begin gaining one if one applies the firearm modifications in the book? And how does it interface with timeworn equipment?
>>
>>50592864
nigga we don't know ask your DM
>>
>>50591983
Play GURPS.
>>
>>50592869
NJolly comes on here, maybe he'll see it.
>>
Seriously, what is it with /pfg/'s obsession with Jade Regent?
>>
>>50592909
W&W. Weebs and Waifus.
>>
>>50592909
waifus
>>
File: 12501d41a98503e59b0cabd1c3d6272f.jpg (242KB, 800x1046px) Image search: [Google]
12501d41a98503e59b0cabd1c3d6272f.jpg
242KB, 800x1046px
Speaking of old Foxes. What archetype would a stereotypical Messenger of Inari actually have? I think they're a bit too bestial to be clerica but there's certainly magic involved. Assume standard 3pp.
>>
>>50592909
The fact that it's the only AP to spend any significant amount of time in Tian Xia at all--weeaboo, yes, but there's plenty of time spent in not-Mongolia too--and that at the time of its release, was the only AP to take place outside of the Inner Sea (pretty sure).
>>
File: Warhammer_Empire_Flagellants.png (1MB, 508x745px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_Empire_Flagellants.png
1MB, 508x745px
Im a 10 Cha cleric but because my audaciousness while RP I sort of eclipesed the bard as a leader figure. What to dip into in order to make up for my shortcomings.

PS: I have high intimidation though and a body that can withstand 'Passion of the Christ' treatment
>>
>>50592981
you need the conversion inquisition my man
>>
What other member of your group/possible group including RotJR or HV do you want to develop some kind of Dual Tech with?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuOSP0oAi5s
>>
>>50592986
I need to dip into inquisitor in order to get that ain't I?
>>
>>50593022
Yori and Marshall - Ave Majestrix
Yori and Dierdre - Whip and Claw of Evil and Law
Lilin and Roku - Daisho
Lilin and Zeldana - Song and Sword
>>
>>50593060
You could retrain one of your domains into the Conversion inquisition if you DM allows you to.
Clerics can take inquisitions too.
>>
>>50593060
yeah and you'd have to ask your DM because its really supposed to replace domains and getting another domain by dipping another class is quistionable

Maybe ask your DM if you can replace your domain powers with an inquisition instead and maintain the spells, it would be fairly balanced
>>
>>50593066
Should be Chain and Claw of Evil and Law.
>>
>>50593022
Onryou and Aranha--Double SPAIDAA KICK!
>>
>>50593022
i'm not sure who Shizuka would combo with
>>
>>50593103
Onryou would be the thematic choice, but maybe another caster instead?
>>
>>50593073
Ohhh, thats bad. If I knew that I would drop Good for this Inquisition
>>
>>50593117
talking about HV Shizuka, my bad for not specifying.
>>
>>50593122
ask your DM if you can.
>>
>>50593022
Rubio and Omza--Form Blazing Sword!
>>
>>50593103
Shizuka and Tyran - Brutality
Shizuka and Dierdre - Beauty in Pain
Shizuka and Marshall - East Meets West
Shizuka and Sersheon - Blade and Bite
>>
>>50593123
she just needs someone to ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA1zWwa9ayM
>>
File: Kitsune.png (496KB, 462x700px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune.png
496KB, 462x700px
How are Fey Adepts anyway? They look pretty cool.
>>
File: 1391515036936.jpg (36KB, 277x190px) Image search: [Google]
1391515036936.jpg
36KB, 277x190px
Hey /pfg/ what's an adventure path for beginners who think they aren't beginners?
Like, I don't want to be fighting goblins+giant rats, ect, but I also want my party to have a rather easy go of it, and have a railroad firmly in place so they don't get bogged down. They're slow, and yet consider themselves kinda skilled because we've played a decent amount of games (we have never ever finished a single campaign no matter how short and combat still takes /years/)

They're also somehow sick of cliches despite us NEVER GETTING TO ANY so instead of wanting to play core or even uncommon races/classes, I'm getting requests for shit like Astomoi hexcrafter magus.
Does anyone else have players with this problem?
>>
>>50593139
What about Shizuka and Shizuka?
>>
>>50593341
Masturbating Artist.
>>
File: 8180357bc92a950ba387696dcdcabbf3.jpg (817KB, 800x1275px) Image search: [Google]
8180357bc92a950ba387696dcdcabbf3.jpg
817KB, 800x1275px
Would you rather find yourself a good, small, tightly-knit game to play in, or join the RotJR hype and be forevermore immortalized in /pfg/ history at the cost of having only a 1% chance of getting in?
>>
>>50593357
>RotJR
who?
and the former.
>>
>>50593298
Rise of the Runelords is a great place to start. Not joking.

Though it requires some legwork and adjustment of loot as the DM (ie, scrap that early 10k gold dagger into a few different items / several thousand gold to make/buy/acquire what they might actually want)
>>
>>50593298
Don't playadventure paths if your players aren't skilled.

Instead use the extended longer adventures that Paizo now produces.

Finished running Down the blighted path. You get lots of fey, undead and haunts in there so these should be a headturner for your players. Also try to personalize the adventure for the characters. It can be done really well if you handle it nicely
>>
>>50593375
>>50593298
You can also toss in the fan made(?) adventure that allows the party to buy a piece of land in sandpoint
>>
>>50593381
elaborate on that?
sounds interesting.

>>50593375
I was actually thinking of doing Runelords, was suggesting it to group.

>>50593387
got a link? and is that a standalone or is it a fan adventure that one adds onto another?
>>
>>50593366
https://app.roll20.net/join/1770733/2aujeQ

Rise of the Jade Regent.
Level 3 gestalt, PoW, SoP, 25 PB, some other stuff like a few Gonzo 2 classes included. First book of Rise of the Runelords (Burnt Offerings) into Jade Regent. Applications open in January, some amount of lewdness is expected.
>>
>>50593022
Onryou + Shizuka: Secret Scrolls of Irori

Amalthea + Casimir: Ultimate Parental Discipline.
>>
>>50593406
>got a link?

Not offhand, but I'll do the legwork to find one for you.
>>
>>50593446
>>50593406
Chopper isle. It helps tie your players to sandpoint
>>
File: 1429950916478.png (86KB, 180x248px) Image search: [Google]
1429950916478.png
86KB, 180x248px
>>50593446
>>50593468
Many thanks, anons.
>>
>>50593433

Does Casimir bend his foes over his knee and Amalthea gets the switch?
>>
Last repost

So, I'm attempting to make an alternative racial trait for my homebrew catfolk.

"Every time you die you remake yourself the next day within ten feet of the spot where you died. You come back with all your hitpoints but no equipment (it can be found where your corpse was, unless the items were taken). Your original corpse vanishes, if it still existed at all."

I'm trying to think of a downside i can attach to this to balance it out, if that can be done. I'm thinking at the moment of either:-

1, You die whenever you reach 0hp or less
2, You cannot be healed in any way besides rest if you go below 0hp
3, Every time you come back this way, you take only the negative stat modifiers for going up an age bracket

Any thoughts or suggestions? Is there any way you can balance this or is it a lost cause?
>>
>>50593472
Also use this shit: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10866745/Sandpoint_guide_v1.2.pdf

It adds a lot.
>>
>>50593406
I've ran several adventure paths for groups
Legacy of Fire 4 times
Iron gods 2 times
RotRl 3 times
and some singles.

A group needs to be dedicated to finish an AP and think about how to build their characters to withstand 1-2 years of gaming both the RP aspect and mechanical and I doon't think I need to tell you that APs have some of the most deadly encounters that paizo produces. I've seen really veteran guys being killed twice by the same encounter.

I would suggest doing one of those exteded modules that started since the publication of Dragon's Demand (not a particulary good one from what I hear). It will test if your players have the ability to play with for a longer period of time with a single character and if necessary you can build your own campaign because they often stop at level 6 which is the perfect spot for making some epic stories yourself.

The adventue starts in a dwarven town that is helding its annual festivities and players get to warm up during a big sport event against the local elites. This gives them their first level and fortifies them against powerful undead, duergar and fey necromancers as they try to appease a tortured ghost and end a century old reveng feud between the dwarven heroin and the fey sorceress. Also underdark/darklands and flying on bats.

Its wierd and good. Crystal Frachier improved her style from her first adventures.

>>50593468
Run this as a horror adventure. It works very well
>>
>>50593493
So if you drown you're just going to be reborn and then drown again? Doesn't sound great.
>>
What would be a nice 'passives' gestalt to go with a gunwitch? I'm trying not to be too tempted by going Avowed or Kineticist for conductive shenanigans.
>>
>>50593530
gunslinger
>>
>>50593381
>>50593512
So, the extended adventures: are some in the trove? Particularly the one you're talking about. What's it called?
/I'm/ wanting to play an actual adventure for long periods of time, but my group... eh. I don't know.
I'm wanting to actually test them on exactly this "can they do long period gaming", but I don't want to start out with the same shit I do every time like I've joined a game, just to get shafted and ruin the AP for me, seems like this might be a good go-between.
>>
>>50592667
>tfw accidentally made Aster's backstory maximum edge

Not gonna lie, the whole concept of her as a yandere bodyguard is about her being devoted to an unhealthy relationship, and deliberately playing her cute dedication against the uncanny feeling of how far she'll go.

I do think she's getting a rework though, to have more formal training in social face skills (like a courtesan or secretary), and a suppressed desire to get along with other people because of her naturally friendly ethumion blood. I could see either outcome of becoming more well-adjusted or sinking further into her obsession happening.
>>
>>50593530
>Gunwitch.
Is this FFX-2 style?
>>
>>50593512
>>50593468
I've heard that the "best" time to run it is before the skinsaw murders, one time I've seen suggested is after catacombs of wrath.
>>
>>50593561
Its called Down the Blighted Path. It can be found online. Its not one of the lates so its not a problem.

Paizo wanted to revitalized its module line as it wasn't selling well as people were more inclined to run their much more fleshed out Adventure Paths so they Extended their new modules by 50% and added much needed backstory and setting information.

You need to train and steel your group for an actual AP. A shorter 6 level campaign or even 7-9 if you want to extend it that starts with a module can be a very good solution to your problem. Providing an actual ending for your players can help them grow a lot and you as well. This way you can even change groups or let other people GM as the best way to learn is to experiance other games and other people's mistakes and successes.
>>
>>50593612
Not really. Its very much a 0 level adventure. A sort of rite of passage for a group of new adventurers. Inmy opinion its much better to connect it with Burnt offerings since evil extra planar being that are the cause of the adventure are both powerful demon lords and Skinsaw Murders just feature a smillar backstory.
>>
>>50593614
>It can be found online. Its not one of the lates so its not a problem.
????
Not quite sure what you're saying here.
I'm looking for something I can download to run, I'm not wanting to buy a module for this group.
if it was my really old group, sure. but not this one.
>>
Does shaken stack with sickened?
>>
>>50593651
To elaborate in the mini adventure your players see what one single common man that was driven mad by an rather obscure (but popular) demon lord can acomplish then you rise the stakes by introducing a whole death cult of a much more powerful demon goddess with backing of more than a hundred hungry rabid goblins.
>>
>>50593686
As I said, it can be found online you just need to look. Im not going to help you with a link.
>>
>>50593696
Yes.
So -4 to attack rolls, skill checks, saves, and -2 to damage total.
>>
>>50593722
Also I checked, its in the trove
>>
>>50593725

That's sick. Thank you anon!
>>
>>50593540
>dem redundancies
>dem active abilities
I don't think that's a good suggestion there anon.
You'd be better off taking the three-dip into trench-fighter.
>>
>>50593758
well fuck me i don't know what a gunwitch is it could be anything
>>
>>50593530
Well, if I were to do it (and I'm rolling one up for the hell of it or to apply somewhere), I'd dip Trench Fighter 3 and then into either True Professional or Weapon Expert unchained rogue.

10 skill points per level and bonus feats plus talents adds the hell up.
>>
>>50593433
>Secret Scrolls of Irori

This probably involves punching phantasmal fighting poses out of a combat manual to assault someone.
>>
Am I reading this right or is this archetype non-functioning?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/alternate-classes/antipaladin/archetypes/paizo---antipaladin-archetypes/fearmonger-antipaladin-archetype

How can you use cruelties if you cannot use touch of corruption?
>>
>>50593828
Confirmed RAI is that they can still use Cruelties, they just don't get the ToC damage/healing out of it.

RAW, yeah, it doesn't do anything.
>>
>>50593860

Bleh. I guess now I find a new archetype. Maybe I will give up spells for the Dread Vanguard. How useful can 4th level spells really be?
>>
>>50593886
pretty good

But Dread Vanguard is fucking sick as hell and I fully approve of it
>>
>>50593824
>>
>>50593897

It did look fun. Thanks anon.
>>
>>50593917
just remember that you are literally harnessing the power of CRAAAWWLIING IIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN and play it up as so
>>
File: 0a0fa2d6d285c4d7e9337c5d0920e281.png (589KB, 495x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0a0fa2d6d285c4d7e9337c5d0920e281.png
589KB, 495x1000px
What class is the best for trapmaking?
>>
>>50593940
rangers have traps.
>>
>>50593937

It is just a thought experiment I am comparing to slayer for now. But it would certainly be hammy.
>>
>>50593951
i mean i'm a sucker for antipaladin
>>
>>50593953

I am too. I like it a lot. And when you use Black Seraph with it, so deliciously evil. That demoralize build with Hurtful.
>>
>>50593950
>>50593940

Trapper Ranger. You can actually Shoot the traps from your bow!
>>
>>50593940
Is that Kashuu? Poor sword.
>>
>>50594024
You mean a delighted sword.
>>
>>50594066
They aughta stop muscling in on Midare's shtick. It's all she has.
>>
File: 1450460878347.jpg (75KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1450460878347.jpg
75KB, 500x707px
Hey /pfg/, come play a lewd D&D 4e game with us!

>>50594065
>>
>>50594600
Why the flying fuck are you posting that in a Pathfinder thread?

Not saying that people who enjoy Pathfinder can't enjoy 4e, but it's still changing the topic a fair bit
>>
>>50593490

Oh you better believe it!
>>
>>50594600
If we liked 4e we wouldn't play the garbage that is Pathfinder.
>>
I'm trying to devise a big ole' Foxguy for the rotjr game but I'm stumped.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>50594901

When you say "big ole' Foxguy"

Do you mean BIG ole' foxguy?
Or "big OLD foxguy?"

Cause i can give suggestions for both.
>>
>>50594901

Oracle (Wrecking Mysticism) || Rogue (of some sort) is such a classic Kitsune it's ridiculous.

Well, Rogue or Stygian Slayer or Bard!
>>
>>50594955

There are a criminal lack of bards in the roster.
>>
>>50594948
Big in the sense that he's not some little foxboy which I assume is the default male kitsune
>>
>>50594955

It's worth mentioning that Kitsune are typically non-combative, or so horribly ineffectual as fighters they can be cut down in droves.

They are, to their core as foxes, consummate tricksters and can only kill through convincing people to get into situations where they kill themselves or get others to kill for them.
>>
File: 1407056495609.jpg (60KB, 630x840px) Image search: [Google]
1407056495609.jpg
60KB, 630x840px
>>50594982
Can you pretend to be suave, handsome and popular with the ladies?
>>
File: tumblr_nj7l6kuoL51rcftwyo1_500.png (678KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nj7l6kuoL51rcftwyo1_500.png
678KB, 467x700px
>>50595020
There wouldn't be any pretending involved! He might not bite but he's still a bit of an animal.
>>
>>50595058
>>50595020
>>50594901

Hrmm... I see Ole' foxguy as a gambling man for some reaons.

Ask the GM if Croupier from Gonzo 2 is allowed,

A character that manipulates luck might be pretty cool to have around.
>>
>>50593357
Hombre, We've always had a 1% chance. You don't really scare a lot of people with that.

>>50593022
>Amandia/Khair: Hearts of Iron
>Amandia/Rinka: Double Justice Barrels FIRE!
>Amandia/Sieghard: Hands off the Kid!
>Amandia/Casimir: A Father's Duty
>>
>>50595126
Fey Adept / Bard perhaps?
>>
>>50595150

>Amandia/Onryou: Rocket Punch Barrage

>>50595231
Yeah i can see that working, though like i said, Give Croupier a look. Its a class based entirely on chance manipulation and gambling.
>>
>>50595264
This is starting to sound like a cross between Twisted Fate and Ahri.
>>
>>50595421
>>50595264
>>50595126

So straight from the horses mouth, everything from Gonzo 2 is allowed. So croupier is on the table.

Go for it you foxy gambling man!
>>
So where can I find this Gonzo? I don't see it in the link up top or on srd.
>>
>>50594982
>>50595058
>Big, handsome, charismatic foxguy
>We already have one tall kitsune applicant

I now imagine two six-foot tall men just glaring at one another every time they pass eachother.
>sandpoint residents report constant gekkering every night
>>
>>50595541

I come to the rescue!!

CLASSES (1/2) http://imgur.com/a/2oNLv
CLASSES [Ungermaw is in here] (2/2) http://imgur.com/a/hEstZ
ARCHETYPES http://imgur.com/a/fFLcl
FEATS & ITEMS http://imgur.com/a/cDxx2
GIANT ROBOT Rules: http://imgur.com/a/djhYf

The Croupier is in section one
>>
>>50595552

>Local foxes go "Gekk," get chased through the streets by resident wolf-girl
>>
>>50595609
this game is not zootopia
>>
>>50595583
>>50595455

Now that Gonzo is allowed i suppose i could make MIllie Gourdo.

BUt i already have one back up character, i dont necessarily need another.
>>
>>50595664

Please, anon, I just finished my fourth (technically fifth)! I don't need all these characters, of course, but once you get locked into a serious character collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
>>
>>50595679

Your right Anon, I cant stop here This is bat country.
>>
>>50595635
>implying this isn't one of my japanese animes

Get one more guy in there and the wolf girl can start a harem comedy
>>
>>50595583
Having looked at it. I do like 'The Sense' but being unable to cheat anyone seems a bit, well, unfoxy! I suppose he might just have to be extra sneaky and cheat through technical means if he needed to. Inadequately explained rules etc.
>>
>>50595703

>no cheating

Ahh! hang on a sec. Look in the archetypes secion!

Cheater (Croupier archetype)
>>
Alright /pfg/, before I slap her over to the rotjr thread, I would like to present: Esmera, Aberrant|Zealot Milf.

Thanks for your help in fluffing and building her, you crazy kids~

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1032277
>>
>>50595703

or you could just stack the odds in his favor... that or he's one of those rare honorable foxes who loves it being fair.
>>
>>50595732
That seems pretty good. No crits for the bad guys! Interesting support option
>>
>>50595609
>resident wolf-girl
>not by resident dogboy with a broom
>>
>>50591491
Ok listen up: in a "tough" combat it is possible someone is going to die, and most likely its going to be that bitch martial who goes into melee and who this game hates for unkwon reasons.
So when the nigga realizes the probability of death related to position, nigga is going to come back with a bow or with a caster.
Soon enough, you will have 0 melees and a bunch of bitches just withdrawing away selling each other out in every single turn.
I agree resurrections cheapen the experience, but also does having a revolving door of characters because someone keeps dying in every single combat because no one wants to get hurt.
>>
>>50595786

The thing with foxes is they're pernicious little pricks even when they're being fair. A fox's weapon is their cunning, which means the way to beat them is to outsmart them.
>>
>>50595846
Or, by getting them so drunk they lose the capacity to cheat.
>>
>>50595837
>actually implying anyone is going to be scared of the shorty
>thinking you won't get teased constantly, just like RAT/10

I've seen enough chinese cartoons to know where this is going to lead
>>
>new character for RotJR
>sylph
>sylph vitalist
>sylph vitalist nobleman
Gee, I wonder who that could be
>>
>>50595776

>Those stats
>Those abilities

Holy shit, this aunt knows how to fight! The personality looks good, Appearance feels like it could be touched up a lil bit (though that's just me being a perv and noticing the art,) and for some reason it feels like she looks more Kellid or Shoanti than Varisian.

Backstory feels like you should emphasize her motherliness more than the fact everyone she knows and loves has been dying on her. I'd totally keep the loss in, but make it seem like a ponderous, ominous backstory thing, where no matter how many children she feeds or goblins she kills, time continues to march on.
>>
>>50595911

Foxes are terrified of doggies!
>>
>>50595911
>hinking you won't get teased constantly, just like RAT/10
>implying I am not fine with that
If I didn't want to get bullied I wouldn't drop my str to 5.

>>50595985
Also, this.
>>
>>50595985
How loud can he bark?
>>
>>50595939

Mm, looking at it agian, you're right on the backstory; the art's more placeholder than anything else right now, but given Varisia's ethnic mix she could easily be a mix herself--though I'm not sure if the Scarnzi lket non-Varisians in, actually, should check on that. Definitely will tweak teh backstory; I wrote it quite late last night so it needs a good quality pass as well as a content pass.
>>
>>50595936
Am I supposed to know who this is?
>>
>>50596045
It's not like there's a lot of folk around here who love Sylph, Vitalists, and princesses.
>>
File: 1479150837313.png (361KB, 473x675px) Image search: [Google]
1479150837313.png
361KB, 473x675px
>>50596071
Not really. I don't get it.
>>
>>50595776

>Milf
>42
>Insinuated still a virgin

The ultimate Christmas cake!
>>
>>50596106
>42
DRIED UP EGGS
>>
>>50596096
QANON, trove updater and founder of the IRC, known there as Ceri, has a well known love of Sylphs, vitalists, and princesses.
>>
>>50596132
So now we have more celebrities applying? That's great. Definitely no cronyism here.
>>
>>50596132
Wait, isn't there a Ceri in the game?
>>
>>50596163
Oh, shut up, we don't even know it's her.
>>
>>50596163
niceme.me famalama, it's not like we're in a channel isolated from the GM or anything, or if the possibility of multiple groups isn't there
>>
File: 1480060046105.png (716KB, 766x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480060046105.png
716KB, 766x720px
>>50596192
>>50596205
>QANONIDF out in full force
>>
>>50596125

She's got a few good ones left! Surely Shelyn will bless her with children if she prays hard enough, they'll even be Aasimar, quite a blessing!

She's still a total sweetie, even if she's infertile she'll never want for a home full of life and laughter.
>>
>>50595664

Millie Gourdo
> See in progress char sheet
>5'8"
>510 lbs
>Deity: Her Stomach

Oh i'm laughin
>>
>>50596230
We had this song and dance last time you bitched about favoritism and elitism. Fuck off and either learn to handle people in your social pen and paper roleplaying game or find something else to do.
>>
>>50596164
Dogboy maid is called that. It's a legitimate Welsh name!
>>
>>50596266
It's a calculated win-win tactic. If he complains about favoritism, then either he removes QANON from the race because the DM doesn't want to deal his bitching, or he gets to comfort himself with the knowledge that the only reason he didn't get in is because someone he doesn't like is more famous then him
>>
>>50596266
As someone who's newer to online gaming, I can understand the worries of being passed over for someone with more hours clocked in/more reputation.

Feels way to real to applying to a job; "need experience to get experience" and all that.
>>
>>50596163
>>50596266

>Reminder that QANON got rejected from lewd kingmaker and two other unknowns got picked despite there only officially being one slot

Fame means nothing.
>>
>>50596281

Are we talking about sweet names now? Because if we are than I need to suggest "Branwen" for a woman, it's just so mythical Celtic!
>>
>want to play a water / fire kineticist
>maybe a fun race with high con
>No campaign to play with it anyway

Please pamper me /pfg/
>>
>>50596305
What's she supposed to do, then? Just never apply to games to spare your feelings? What about her feelings?
>>
>>50596324
No pfg dm will let you play a 1pp kineticist before laughing you out of the campaign.

3pp or homerules, different story.
>>
>>50596309
And with a trash application like this, no fucking wonder.
>>
>>50596264

>worships a force of raw destruction, May its passing cleanse the world!
>Good god, is she in an evil apocalypse cult or something?!?
> no she's just really hungry.
>>
>>50596309
Uh-huh, tell that to the HV applicants who weren't in the IRC. 66% of the selected went to the IRC.

>>50596330
Make it less noticeable that its her would be a decent idea.
>>
>>50596360

50%, actually; two never went and one just sorta checked it out and left.
>>
>>50596360
"Sorry, you're not allowed to play your favorite races or classes anymore, people might notice its you and be upset."

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>50596375
>one just sorta checked it out and left.

Sorry, I am much more of a lurker and nothing was going on anyways.
>>
>>50596351

Ooh, are we app-shaming now? Who should we sharpen our pitchforks next, I wonder?
>>
>>50596383
I don't know what to say other than branch out to different race/class combos. It's not like there's a shortage of combinations in Pathfinder.

>>50596375
50% is still huge.

The IRC elitism is real.
>>
>>50596360
>>50596375
>Roughly 18 applicants
>10 people in the IRC

>Of the applicants that were picked, around half were from the IRC

Holy statistical significance batman
>>
>>50596403

Who are you? I was thinking of Tyran/Captain Slow.

Guess this makes the number even lower, 33% are active on the IRC!
>>
>>50596407
Let's be real, any time anyone plays a sylph, people automatically assume it's her. She's like our sasquatch. What makes this time any different?
>>
>>50596407
So what, do you want everyone who *went to the IRC in the first place, which was done because people in the thread were bitching about people talking about ROTJR so much*, to just not apply to games, then?
>>
>>50595664
>>50596264
>>50596357

i feel like she would go to Minkai just because someone told her there was a REEEALY good type of cake there.
>>
>All these people taking the bait and arguing over someone who might not even be QANON

It probably is but even then
>>
>>50596427

Kashkin/Marshall
>>
>>50596436
I never wanted an IRC. IRCs or DIscords in generals always lead to these "inner circles" forming and killing all discussion.

>>50596433
Yeah but this time it's not just sylph. It's sylph vitalist nobleperson that really makes it obvious.
>>
File: Kogitsunemaru.full.2037727.jpg (357KB, 540x765px) Image search: [Google]
Kogitsunemaru.full.2037727.jpg
357KB, 540x765px
Would you trust this fox?
>>
>>50596444

I have a feeling she will fall in love with Dim Sum.
>>
>>50596447
This makes me want to apply as a Sylph. I'm not sure whether it'll guarantee my inclusion or my exclusion, but I want people to think I'm QANON too!
>>
>>50596471
As long as it isn't obviously an E-celeb. :^)
>>
>>50596322
Aelwyn was another candidate! Welsh and Gaelic names are very nice in general. I need to use them more often.
>>
>>50596479

just as long as they Keep it coming!
>>
>>50596360
66% of the applicants went to the IRC.
>>
>>50596471

I'd trust him with my firstborn and life savings!
>>
>>50596125
>>50596261

>Infertile
>Implication is was she was conceived next to The same shrine to Lamashtu that was part of the cause of all Nualia's problems

I don't think that's going to be a problem.
>>
You know, QANON really likes half-elves and archers and all flavors of spherecaster, too. I wonder how many of these applicants are QANON in disguise.
>>
>>50596540
She just needs to have Amalthea pawn off some of her spares.
>>
File: get the cross.png (416KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
get the cross.png
416KB, 500x737px
>>50596540
>>50596559
I wish milfposters would explode.
>>
Reminder that tier lists are unfun and you should just play what you want.
>>
>>50596545
I bet the guy who did Khair, Zeldana, and all them are actually QANON in disguise trying to make us think that QANON isn't QANON.
>>
>>50596590
It's QANON's all the way down.
Even the GM is QANON.
>>
>>50596602
QANON did say in the IRC once that she's friends with the GM... I wouldn't actually be that surprised if it was her.
>>
>>50596479
>>50596513
>>50596444

Millie is the type of person who's standard question to unknown subjects is "What is that? Can i eat it?"
>>
>>50596545
>half-elves
We've got two of those, Togeko Arashi and Karathi Tyrnea'Athem, played by different people.
>archers
Not even sure we have any of those.
>spherecaster
Just Quinn and Omza, afaik, again different people.
>>
File: (you).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>50596618
>QANON did say in the IRC once that she's friends with the GM
>"But it's totally not cronyism guys!"
Fuck off.
>>
>>50596624
What if the other races & classes are QANON trying to disguise herself so nobody recognizes her? I'd wager we've got thirty, maybe forty QANONs here. You're going to want to call a licenced exterminator.
>>
>>50596621

>Oh shit its a Linnorm!!
>What's a Linoorm" can i eat it?
>What!? No you can'-
>Too late, i'm already eating it.
>>
>>50596641
It's a garbage character, so you've got nothing to worry about. Quinn won't get picked, and if he does, you'll know it's because the DM's picking favorites, and therefore that's not a DM you want to play under anyway.
>>
>>50596647
Oh god, what if I'M QANON?
>>
>>50596692
Don't you realize? We're all QANON, deep inside!
>>
File: 1478653491959.jpg (93KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478653491959.jpg
93KB, 540x960px
>>50596675
I hope your right about that.
>>
Yo dudes
I'm no prude, but pregnancy fetishes are just weird bro
>>
>>50596713
I don't even have one, but a pregnancy fetish is like... the most logical fetish there is? Reproduction is the purpose of life.
>>
>>50596713
This 100%.
Swimming Eagles characters all creep me out. The fact that they're ALL like that is unsettling and I don't want to play with any of them.
>>
>>50596659

Wield keen mythral fork and knife...

No wait, she's an ungermaw, she'd just swallow the damn thing whole.
>>
>>50596713

They're not weird at all, but talking about them all the time is a little tiring.
>>
>>50596675
Quinn's not really any more garbage than half the applicants. Still won't get picked, because he's part of a dual app, which won't get picked because it fills up two slots and forms a clique right off the bat.
>>
>>50596730
t. swimming eagle
After a certain point it goes from logical to just creepy.
>>
>>50596730
Not when you are pulling the baby by proxy to the kink
>>
>>50596733
>voreposting now
Fucking degenerates. Keep it in the bedroom.
Please.
>>
>>50596732

>tfw I actually like all of his characters and would play with any of them

While we're talking about players, who are some of the QUALITY folk applying for these campaigns? It's one thing to make a neat character, but it's another to make a neat character and be a neat guy.
>>
>>50596521
He could gamble those savings and make you very rich.
>>
>>50596675
>It's a garbage character
I really wouldn't call any of the characters garbage, some are a little dry and some could use some tweaking but honestly I'd play with any of them. I'd probably ask some people to reign the smexy/fetish bits back a little.
>>
>>50596771
Of course you like them all, It's because you made them.
>>
>>50596732

Yeah my shit is pretty fucking terrible not gonna lie, But i find it a special point of honor of being able to roleplay terrible character ideas with a decent amount of skill.

>>50596771
Oh gosh, thank you!

>>50596766
Its only vore if you think its sexual.
>>
>>50596815
What compels you to make so many characters that are all blatantly your fetish bait?
>>
>>50596782
It's literally just the blind healer trope. Ooo I have special magical vision, my eyes are blind so I can see more than you!

Remove blindness is a 3rd-level spell. The AP explicitly mentions having potions of it on-hand. How the fuck you gonna play a blind character for more than an hour?
>>
>>50596863

The challenge of making something work out of it.
>>
>>50596873
Does it ever occur during that process that other people might find your fetishes creepy, especially with how you shill them in the thread?
>>
>>50596884

Every single day.
>>
>>50596891
So why do you continue with this shit? Do you actively enjoy making people feel grossed out?
>>
So with Gestalt, you basically get all of the features of both classes, but for any statistics, pick the highest from the two classes?
>>
>>50596906

Not really, i just dont care if i gross people out. Though i am getting more than a little enjoyment out of your particular suffering.
>>
>>50596884
Honestly, at this point my biggest criticism of his stuff is how it soaks up all the attention. Fuck, I'd like to have one of my characters picked apart so I can improve, but it's always thiccposting and other bitching. How does one improve a demonbro if there's nobody to mock it and point out flaws?
>>
So thanks to /pfg/'s assistance last thread, I've decided on forging a Fractured Mind Spiritualist/Warrior of the Holy Light Paladin as a backup for my current character.

Probably gonna be an Angelkin Aasimar, and beyond even that - his Anger Phantom (since it's a part of his own psyche) was probably his entire capacity for rage forced into a separate part of his conciousness in a ritual of purification. See, because that way it can never control him.

Other possibilities for this include Hatred and Jealousy for this same reason.

Thoughts?
>>
>>50596906
Not him, but because it's a lewd game meant to have sex in it, so he designs sexual characters.

The weirder people are all the ones signing up to a lewd game expecting it to be clean.
>>
>>50596919
Exactly. There are some exceptions, like you only gain the fastest sneak attack progression among the classes you have, but for the most part yes.
>>
>>50596923
Well i'll mock it for you. I'm burnt out on my own characters at the moment. If left to my own devices i might just start making a shortstack character.

What is yonder Infernal Brethern and what is his deal yo?
>>
>>50596921
I hope I don't get in a party with you then. The "I don't care about other people's feelings" attitude isn't what in a rpg, or ERP for that matter. That's the attitude that players take when they want it all to be about them, which is probably evident given how much the thiccposters shill their stuff.
>>
So what kind of character do you people by now consider too cliche?
Because I am starting to warm up to old cliches again like dumb warrior or just wizardy wizard.
>>
>>50596979
Thick characters
>>
Which Vigilante archetype would be better off for trying to pull off a Ninja without being a legit ninja? Teisatsu or Dynamic Striker? Could they overlap?

I'm also taking a dip in UMonk if that matters.
>>
>>50596968

Well if we end up do getting into a group together i can either bow out, or make a new character that fits your sensibilities.

I'm not entirely inconsiderate with people i'm actively going to interact with. At the moment you're just a nameless faceless asshole on the internet, so i dont care if i offend you.

Welcome to the internet my friend.
>>
>>50596949
It's a backup character anyway, but one that I've kind of wished I could do for a while anyway. Problem is it just feels simultaneously convoluted and unexciting to everyone but me. There's also a distinct lack of focus on the whole "has demon blood", which I don't really know how to put emphasis on without respeccing one side.

Have a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/H0JRBrcH
>>
>>50596968

To be fair, it's difficult to gauge how cringeworthy or well-done a character will become just through their backstory; I've seen some very well-written characters come off flatter than Song Lilin in the field, or basic backstories have plenty of meat in-session.

That's why I think it would be a little bit fun and useful to find a way to contact players you want to RP with a bit, to see how your character interacts with theirs.

Also because I'm a sucker for private messaging.
>>
>>50597007
Serial Killer.
>>
>>50597036

I think there's some merit here. This is a character who's execution in game is how he excels. Play up the whole "Brother sister thing"

Have her ride on his shoulders. grab things she can't reach. Play up the fact that these two are inseparable.

I am rooting for you!
>>
>>50597079
>flatter than Song Lilin in the field
pls no bully
>>
>>50597144
Flat Chest might be Justice, But Huge Bosoms are Enlightenment.
>>
>>50597079
That's honestly my biggest worry. I'll have a great backstory but be completely garbage in game. What do?
>>
>>50596583
Reminder that tier lists exist for a reason, and try to help people not fall into the trap of playing unfun classes that cant even do their own gimmick well.
>>
>>50597022
Not triggeredanon, but I sort of like Onryou so I'll tell you this. He might be a nameless faceless asshole on the internet, but you aren't exactly. Just be careful with how much of a dick you are, otherwise you'll set a reputation for yourself.
>>
>>50597182
>>50597079
I'm the opposite, my backstories tend to be crappy but apparently I can be fun once RP starts.
>>
>>50596934
For most, lewd is an afterthought.

For this faggot, lewd is uncomfortably and blatantly in the forefront and people are tired of seeing his fucking four hundred baby monstrosity and his degenerate fat vorefaggotry character.

There is a reason why so many deletions and bans have been handed out in these threads recently, and it's because people literally cannot fucking contain their shit. Keep it in the fucking IRC or go to /d/ and masturbate once or twice before posting in PFG.
>>
>>50597265

So you're saying i should stick with Onryou then? That's fair. I personally think she's the best of the three.

I do apologise however, I have been kinda eating up attention as of late, as well as being a bad influence on others.

>>50597234
Yeah, that was a stupid thing to say and to that anon i'm sorry.
>>
>>50597144

Song's player rolled high for chest size, but intentionally ignored it because they wanted flat.

Totally worth bullying!
>>
>>50597327
I'm Lilin's player
>>
>>50597079

Two of my regular games are no shows or on haitus for the holidays.

The Cute/lewd/funposting is all i have right now.
>>
So how many games have you guys played of this thing you talk about?
>>
File: PrimarySecondaryTertiary.jpg (101KB, 1093x669px) Image search: [Google]
PrimarySecondaryTertiary.jpg
101KB, 1093x669px
>>50597301
>So you're saying i should stick with Onryou then?

I'm saying you should stop making characters with the primary intent of getting your rocks off and then shilling them nonstop in the thread. Especially when the fetishes involved are annoying and or fucking creepy.

It'd be like me making a character that loves to shit themselves, and then talking LOUDLY all the time about how awesome shitting yourself is, and how everyone should just shit themselves all the time. And y'know whats even better than shitting yourself? Eating the shit afterwards - so lets build a character that shits all the time and then feeds people her magical shit.

That is the level of fucking uncomfortable and obnoxious you are bringing to the thread.

It has nothing to do with pathfinder, it's you trying to talk about your fetishes in a place where no one fucking wants to discuss your fetishes.
>>
>>50597372

I'll try to be more considerate in the future.
>>
>>50597265
>For most, lewd is an afterthought

I'm saying that while that might be what they'd like to happen, it's fundamentally the wrong mindset to apply to a LEWD GAME with.

Even if they're the odd one out, you could argue they're one of the only people approaching a lewd game appropriately.
>>
>>50597412
>it's fundamentally the wrong mindset to apply to a LEWD GAME with.

It's not constant ERP all the time. It's still a pathfinder adventure; make a character give them some lewd as an afterthought. Don't make a lewd and then give them some character as an afterthought.
>>
>>50597182

Find someone you want to try RPing with, send them a PM! The absolute worst they can say is "no."
>>
>>50597142
That's pretty much what she wrote, all things considered. I genuinely think it's a fun bundle of ideas, it's just a concept so stuck in "needs good execution and sheet management" that I don't know what else I can do with it. Black Seraph being "ALL EVIL ALL THE TIME" makes it kind of hard to dig too deep into the whole "powered by infernal magic", though the tiefling being CN while the homunculus is CG could be an alright way to do that. Make her the morality pet, and if anything happens to her he just loses his shit.
>>
>>50597437
That's what you WANT it to be like.
The GM has said nothing besides the fact it depends on the group.

There have been no official clarifications it's not the sort of game that very sexualized characters would belong in.

The guy has as much right to expect it to be his sort of game as you do to expect it to be yours.
>>
>>50597452

I can understand that completely. You feel compelled to give them something interesting, other people cant see it quite yet. and there's only so much you can do with backstory.

Its backstory afterall. The adventure itself should be the most interesting thing.
>>
>>50597351

That doesn't change my response, a conscious choice is worth bullying more than rolls outside your control!
>>
>>50597476
That's what most people want it to be like, and what most people are expecting.
>>
>>50597327
>rolled for chest size
How again? And...does this mean we're supposed to roll for dick size ?
>>
>>50597495
Majority doesn't make right in this case. Not until the character picks are announced, at least.

Let him post his whatever fetishes.
>>
>>50597485

A lot of the more popular characters on here hit that sweet spot between an interesting past and compelling future!
>>
what is the reason DHB doesn't want to ERP is because he's too big of a degenerate?
>>
>>50597512
>Let him post his whatever fetishes.
No. fuck off. That's not thread related.
>>
>>50597523
its not it autism.
>>
File: 1480503759671.jpg (135KB, 518x358px) Image search: [Google]
1480503759671.jpg
135KB, 518x358px
>>50597505

Find your race, Roll the dice + con mod

Divide by 2 for ladies, keep same for men.
>>
>>50597505

It's 2dX+Con, and dick size is something you roll for as well. Aasimar are 2d6, but most races and ethnicities are 2d4.

They're honestly stupid rolls that mean nothing, but they're fun enough when you want to entice people to your character with a hefty chest or prominent schlong.
>>
when you people speak of lewd, do you mean anime ecchi shit like "oh no you saw my panties baka" or like actual sex
>>
>>50597542
Why is not wanting to ERP autism?
>>
>>50597514
Really? 'Cause most I've seen people talking about are just the ones that piss people off the most.
Or that tick off some new box on the fetish checklist.
>>
>>50597578
no i mean that DHB has autism.
>>
>>50597531

This, he should be allowed to discuss the character or post links to where you can read about their more salacious details, but in the thread it should be mechanical and backstory.

It just so happens that Amalthea's backstory is intricately tied with her fetish aspects, which makes sense for a motherly type but pins her as a bit too smutty.
>>
>>50597563
Actual sex, as in, characters will behave like sex is a real thing that actually happens.

That's my opinion, but I know it's just going to be random groping and pantyshots.
>>
>>50597563
Lewd is not a defined term. From person to person it has a huge range of meaning.

>>50597587
Or that people perceive as overpowered and thus a threat to their power fantasy.
>>
>>50597578
Isnt it super gay to roleplay sex with other dudes?
>>
>>50597587

Song Lilin, Gil, Casimir and Shizuka have been discussed here and, despite a tiny bit of memery, have been kept largely nonsexualized or lack any kinks.
>>
>>50597590
Good autism or bad autism?
>>
>>50597613
>4chan
>super gay

well i never
>>
>>50597563

Recognise that, Hey there are some good looking adults around her that may or may not have sex or know what sex is, hell some of them may want it.

In addition some silly scenarios involving traps, "traps", and (traps)
>>
>>50597563
People can't agree.
That's half the problem every time the topic comes up.
>>
>>50597621
literally just actual factual autism.
>>
>>50597613
Not if you don't know you're dudes.
>>
>>50597613

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>50597613

Its only gay if your balls touch my dude. everyone knows that. And its kinda hard to touch balls through the internet.
>>
>>50597648
don't forget if its a feminine penis its ok
>>
>>50597628

>spoiler

What's the third type?
>>
>>50597618
>Song Lilin
>Casimir
You mean the one where people are constantly jerking it about if she's a virgin or not and her tiny tits
>Casimir
You mean the one people call DILF and people were jerking to the thought of him getting with the pregnant Oracle
>>
>>50597613
>fitpranks.jpg
>>
>>50597604
>>50597563

Honestly I just want the "lewd" to be confined to an understanding in-game that sex and relationships are a thing, a lack of shying away where nudity or eroticism is concerned, or flirting comes up. Anything related to actual sex should be in a private channel.

This would mean most of the characters could work, even the fetishy ones like Amalthea since, last I checked, she wanted to have an adorable relationship with one other character.
>>
>>50597635
I don't really see it. What does he do that's so autistic?
>>
>>50597618
its a minority of characters that are fetishy as fuck

After all I don't think people have been jerking off to Rinka or HV Shizuka and muh thicc
>>
>>50597692
>what does DHB do thats so autistic
>literally wrote a character that was a rapist and didn't see that it was a rapist
>>
>>50597675
Hmm, you're right. We should start finding reasons to jerk off about Shizuka.
>>
>>50597716
.. books!
>>
>>50597680

Different anon, to me anything involving less than half of the players should be taken to secondary chats if it is going to last longer than a few lines of interaction. So flirting, nudity, graphic scene descriptions, etc are fine or scenes where the majority of players are involved in so long as no one is left out. If you want to have paragraphs of ERP between two people take it to a second chat.
>>
>>50597716

I want to buy her a new book while holding hands

GAHD DAMNIT I FEEL HORRIBLE NOW!
>>
>>50597675

Jerking it? Hardly; whenever Lilin's chest comes up it's in a teasing way, and when Casimir's DILFness comes up it's less "yo I wanna bang him" and more "he'd make a cute husband."

Compare the intricate discussions of Amalthea's fertility to the funposting about bullying the flat chested samurai, or the way we spent so long discussing how much cock Onryou can take to the occasional blurb about color-coded onesies.
>>
I put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
>>50597714
But there wasn't at any point rape in the story. People just wait there might be rape in the future with his mentality. He struck me far more as just an obsessive sociopath and not a rapist. Didn't really see the obsession as sexual in nature. People read into it as sexual.
>>
>>50597505
I feel like rolling for Ceri would be crossing the line.
>>
>>50597764
because it came off as a guy that would rape her

literal rapist
>>
>>50597745

To be completly fair, I think the color coded onesies was fantastic, and if i ended up playing her, that'd be the focus of her desires.

The rest of it is just a meme.
>>
>>50597563
I've reached a point where, so long as it's not constant sex or describing how a thicc character jiggles during sessions, I can tolerate it. So long as the adventure continues, and the straight ERP is kept to PMs.

>>50597618
>despite a tiny bit of memery, have been kept largely nonsexualized or lack any kinks.

Outside of memes, it's weird to fetishpost about a Literal Animal
>>
>>50597778
don't underestimate furries
>>
>>50597742

Agreed, and I figure most people here feel the same way.
>>
>>50597764
To be honest, creepy thief guy who wants to "push someone to their limit" because of some wierd obsession with strength is pretty easy to intemperate as rapey. That and the character was literally made in response to NTR memes.
>>
>>50597778
>>50597742

Eagle here. This is pretty much my sentiments on the matter too.
>>
Your character's sexuality is just as, if not more, important than many other characteristics they may have. Do you think it's absurd to think about your character's favorite color?
>>
File: 56bdf7b3567dab923e8e671c13ce5664.jpg (197KB, 930x1171px) Image search: [Google]
56bdf7b3567dab923e8e671c13ce5664.jpg
197KB, 930x1171px
So, secondary class for Gamble-Fox?
>>
>>50597809

I actually have not thought about favorite colors.

What's Everyone in RotJR's favorite color?
>>
>>50597817

Bard obviously, probably the one that can hurt people with words.
>>
>>50597745
>way we spent so long discussing how much cock Onryou can take
Makes me glad I got on the bandwagon late.
So what was the final calculation on that point
>>
>>50597825
Rubio's seems obvious--it's right there in his family name.
>>
>>50597904
You gotta specify, the only thing people were figuring was how much she could fit between her boobs and it not stick through. It was a 16 incher btw.
>>
>>50597775

If you want some advice to make her both less memed and more desirable as both a character and romantic partner, I wouldn't make it a requirement for her to be pregnant to get her oracle powers; she's got a powerful urge to breed and an extremely motherly and wifelike personality, but even she should recognize it's just not smart for her or her children to be knocking herself up without a consistent husband figure.

Plus I have no idea how Casimir's player would react to his waifu being pregnant with triplets from a precious marriage. Might be cute, might be a turn-off, you'd honestly have to ask.
>>
>>50597938

It was a 16 incher *and* a 22 incher, and if I recall she could titfuck the 16 incher without any popping out the other end but she'd have to open her mouth for the 22 incher, and she was noted as being *quite* good at relaxing her throat.

Being an Oni-spawn, I'd say she could take both of them quite easily if we were talking about her other ends - of all the Tieflings, "bottomless" is a term I'd ascribe to Oni-spawn more than any other.
>>
>>50597845
Diva?
>>
>>50597943
Well Every time she's gotten pregnant was from someone she was married to, or was going to get married to, untill shit happened.

And she's still an oracle without her kids, i was just gonna have it so her kids had some influence on her power set being reincarnation of divine beings (Read: Retraining Oracle mystery or just some minor manifestations or some shit.)

i have it on good authority that he doesnt care about their past, only their future. God it how can one person be soo smooth!
>>
oh wow look its the exact same characters that we're fetishposting about again after we just talked how they seem to be the only characters that get fetishposted about

goddamn /pfg/ get your shit together.
>>
>>50598038

I would Fetish post about Shizuka, but she's too pure and innocent.
>>
>>50597825

Onryou's favorite color is: Yellow

Amalthea: Baby blue

Millie: Red

Nicolae: Navy Blue
>>
>>50597825

Khair: Bronze.
Zeldana: Pink!
Maxima: Does she have to pick just one?
Esmera: Green.

Noah: BLACK AS HIS DARK SOUUUUUUUL
>>
>>50598038
Aranha has a fucking MASSIVE Behind.
>>
>>50598125
I would that spooder pooder.
>>
>>50598125
I believe the technical term is "abdomen".
>>
>>50598125
how big
>>
>>50598038

I want to take Silvia out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!
>>
>>50598140

Inhuman
>>
File: 1418575860025.png (236KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1418575860025.png
236KB, 600x453px
>>50598152
>>
>>50598145

That's just mean. I mean, does she even like seafood?
>>
>>50598125

Slightly related
>>
>>50598216

Hey, if she doesn't like it we can just put the leftovers in a doggy bag and she can take it home.
>>
>>50597546
>no mention of sylphs
But how is QANON supposed to play?
>>
>>50597924
I would think anyone with Childhood Crush(Ameiko) would like yellow.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself on that one.
>>
I can GM for you guys but I promise only low effort
>>
>>50598250

I personally would use Aasimaar for that one. Close enough really.
>>
File: 1474505047553.gif (1000KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474505047553.gif
1000KB, 500x281px
>>50598033

>That spoiler

Oh gosh.
>>
>>50598268
It's okay, I promise only low effort playing.
>>
>>50598268
GM what?
>>
>>50597825
Gallius likes navy blue
>>
>>50598250
2d2
>>
>>50598282
Sure, that is about as much as you can do in Fantasy Grounds
>>
>>50598268

Long as you show up on time and stay the duration, its better than what i've been getting.
>>
File: 1389325920984.jpg (33KB, 328x398px) Image search: [Google]
1389325920984.jpg
33KB, 328x398px
>>50598254
>>
>>50598303
>Fantasy Grounds
Ew.
>>
>>50598319
I paid for it
I also have 500 hours into it
>>
File: Dat Abdomen.gif (843KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Dat Abdomen.gif
843KB, 500x280px
>>50598125
>>
Hey, does anyone have that reaction image of the guy throwing his chair back as he stands up, apparently having some sort of shocking revelation while staring at the computer screen?
>>
File: Allura wink.gif (261KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Allura wink.gif
261KB, 540x304px
Hey all, the Legendary Kineticists II playtest is coming soon, and I figured I'd give the table of contents for this just to let you all know what's coming:

Table of Contents
New Kineticist Archetypes
Carapacian Predator
Metakinetic Savant
Nihilicist
Onslaught Sniper
Telekinetic Bladeshifter
New Non-Kineticist Archetypes
Bestial Kineticist
Elemental Bomber
Order of the Scion
Planar Custodian
Planestouched Oracle
Legendary Kineticist
Variant Multiclassing: Kineticist
New Prestige Class: Kinetic Mystic
New Infusions
New Utility Wild Talents
New Feats
New Spells
>>
>>50598338
Tell me more about the Prestige Class.
>>
>>50598338
Oh, OH, had a question or three for you. Up there. >>50592864

What's an onslaught sniper?
>>
>>50598038
Let's fetishpost about new people, then

I want Quinn to tenderly heal me up after a fight, blushing as he feels the tears in my armor while sylphly breezes gently caress my skin and betray his true feelings
>>
>>50598389
>>50598389
>>50598389
>>50598389

new thread
>>
>>50598371
haha
gay
>>
File: 1436302867943.png (69KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1436302867943.png
69KB, 400x400px
>>50598371

>Pic related for Zeldana
>>
File: Neat.jpg (25KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Neat.jpg
25KB, 500x385px
>>50598349
It's a mix of kineticist and spellcaster, which eventually lets you start using spells with blasts. A lot of it was done by Onxy, so it's going to be one of the larger focuses of the playtest to get things right.

>>50592864
1. I'm going to say yes here.
2. They stack.
3. Yes, they would, but that doesn't remove the inability to use form infusions.
4. Yeah, they still lower the damage.
5. I have no opinions on technological weapons, they're only 'balanced' to work with firearms though.
6. See 5, I'm not big on tech weapons.

>>50598362
The onslaught sniper is an archetype that rather than being based on one big blast, for each d6 of damage you deal, you get an additional kinetic blast that deals damage as though it was 1st level. It's something I've seen people asking for, and I want to help make for a DBZ style character.
>>
>>50598038

I.. uh... want Khair to wind me up like a clockwork toy?
Thread posts: 494
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.