[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gimme plot ideas for a sci fi mech game. Bonus points for twists.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 69a1d032.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
69a1d032.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
Gimme plot ideas for a sci fi mech game.
Bonus points for twists.
>>
>>50590126
The mechs are cute.
>>
File: Vajra Macross Frontier.jpg (146KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
Vajra Macross Frontier.jpg
146KB, 800x494px
>>50590126
Turns out Humans are tiny compared to ALL the other races and some of the weird 'mechs' they've done missions with are actually just regular sized aliums.
>>
>>50590126
An older Mech Computer gets taken over by/develops into a full AI and goes rogue.
>>
>>50590209
this is interesting. What is his plan?
>>
>>50590229
Build itself a self-sustaining colony ship and ditch the human empires.

However, it ends up making some deals with people to get the necessary equipment and has to help them escape the Empires in a way only an AI can.
>>
File: Acguy beat down.gif (3MB, 195x136px) Image search: [Google]
Acguy beat down.gif
3MB, 195x136px
>>50590168
People tell me the Acguy is cute.
I tell them it should be shot with a beam rifle.
>>
File: yande.re 217293 sample.jpg (238KB, 1500x1059px) Image search: [Google]
yande.re 217293 sample.jpg
238KB, 1500x1059px
>>50590126
Maybe a suicidal AI goes on a rampage in a suit, only problem is, every time it dies it's stuffed back to a saved off copy of it's last back-up, far enough along in its process but far enough back to where it shows no signs of what it's planning yet.

Suppose a pilot made friends with this AI and made off with it in its current state. Maybe he's the only thing keeping it alive.
Assign some kin of purpose to it and what amount of importance it has, go and retrieve said AI.
>>
>>50590792
*kind
Fuck my "d" key.
>>
>>50590126
a team of mech mercs steals(or stole) a bunch of top of the line mechs and stashed their old suits(and possibly several of the newer models) in the bottom of a lake as backups.

the suit sets got found by some plucky teens who've taken up the mantle of the (now dead) mecha-bandits that left them behind deciding that mech-piloting is more fun than going back to college when the summer ends.

the twist might be that one of the suits was a field testing and research prototype with full backed-up sets of research-files(all other backups were destroyed in a series of genuinely coincidental, unrelated, laboratory accidents) as a result of this that specific mech is on a bunch of governmental and espionage watch-lists.
>>
File: Joshi-Kouhei.jpg (85KB, 630x852px) Image search: [Google]
Joshi-Kouhei.jpg
85KB, 630x852px
>>50590126
School girl drama, like Lizzy gave a hot look to Emma's boy toy or Deshawna stole Erica's leopard thong, tons of sexy fighting

plot twist The girls are actually mechas
>>
File: HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER.jpg (189KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
HARDER BETTER FASTER STRONGER.jpg
189KB, 600x600px
>>50590126
You work for a company that builds giant robots. Are you a bad enough dude to scam both sides of a world conflict while also meeting your development deadlines?
>>
>>50590126
You were the Char clone the whole time. It finally dawns on you when you put on a mask and get in your red mech that goes three times faster than others of its kind.
>>
Aliens invade earth on important cities, using their advanced mechs that can easily deal with the standard military of the place, its up to a small platoon of soldiers to liberate their city using gorilla warfare and their inferior mechs or to die trying
>>
>>50590126
You're the test pilots for a series of prototype experimental mecha. And when I say prototypes, I don't mean Gundam-type shit. You're field testing the most useless barely-functional pieces of walking garbage your R&D boys have managed to shit out. We're talking the mecha equivalent of Minenraumers, He 162s, Tsar Tanks, the XM8, you get the idea. Obviously, they're on the back lines, but when the enemy invades it's up to this plucky team of spastics and they're shit-grade suits to save the day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.