[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tallest Genocide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: boarguy.png (27KB, 133x150px) Image search: [Google]
boarguy.png
27KB, 133x150px
It's your favorite fantasy setting, but all sentient bipeds that exceed 4 feet tall have dropped dead.

How does the settings reform? How do the midgets explain the universal bisection of the tall ones?

>things like haflings, kobolds, or goblins survive
>dwarves may be too tall, dunno.
>actual runts/midgets of a traditionally tall species survive, but not children that would otherwise grow to normal height
>>
Lord of the Rings
>Goblins plunged into chaos as all their leaders die and none of them are strong enough to assert dominance
>Nature damaged as Radagast is killed and the animals battle each other
>Hobbits happy to have their tea time, though they do miss the fireworks shows
>Hobbits figure that this is how adventuring would eventually end
>>
>>50586251
>human midgets become members of a protected class
>considered keepers of tall knowledge
>elaborate and grotesque religions are formed sacrificing anyone to an unknown god for the crime of climbing high
>>
>>50586251
The economy collapses as businesses in all areas suffer from short staff.
>>
File: whenthewallgets10fthigher.png (102KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
whenthewallgets10fthigher.png
102KB, 250x249px
>>50586955
>>
>>50586251
>Shadowrun, but the only spent creatures left are dwarves and pixies. And maybe spirits and AI, I guess?

Well, that's a trainwreck.
>>
A gnome is going to wish for the death of everyone that is taller than her. After her initial success, she seeks ways to make herself the shortest and thereby kill everything.

The BBEG must be stopped. How do you and your crack team of sentient rats save the world against such a monster?
>>
File: 1479867176912.gif (248KB, 250x184px) Image search: [Google]
1479867176912.gif
248KB, 250x184px
>>50586955
>>
>>50587038
>Sentiant
Are we sapient though, because otherwise we just run around our cages/lair and maybe get killed by some "adventurer" half lings on their first quest.
>>
File: mouse-guard.jpg (236KB, 1169x592px) Image search: [Google]
mouse-guard.jpg
236KB, 1169x592px
>>50587083
Sapient Rats then.
>>
>>50587107
Okay then, I guess we do the same thing we do every night anon.

TRY TO SAVE THE WORLD, SO WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.