[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If real life were an RPG and the mbti types were the classes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: irlstats.png (11KB, 710x171px) Image search: [Google]
irlstats.png
11KB, 710x171px
If real life were an RPG and the mbti types were the classes, what would the stat buffs be for each class?
>>
>>50581250
Myers-Briggs is pseudo-scientific garbage. Get a better psyche test.
>>
>>50581288
Like what? I've found mbti to be pretty accurate
>>
>>50581323
It works like horoscopes, say a bunch of general shit that relates to anybody and say it just relates to folks in your group and BAM. Pseudo science nonsense feels affirmed by the masses.
>>
>>50581288
What's a better class system to use?
>>
The problem with that kind of stat grid is making use of it.

WoD has this problem with only 9 stats, and IMO it's a fundamental issue with trying to make an arbitrary number of stats work.

When you're assigning a game, decide what is important to the game first, and builds your stats off of that. Starting off with stats and then trying to make them all equally importants is just doing it back asswards and almost always leads to some of them being godstats and others not mattering at all.
>>
>>50581468
Honestly, I'm just thinking out loud. Not trying to make an actual game out of it.

But I'd imagine each of these categories would just apply to certain types of attacks/weapons (e.g. how there's usually a distinction between physical offense and magical offense).
>>
>>50581323
MMPI-2
>>
MBTI is pseudoscientific, true.

Enneagram is even less scientific, but would be more interesting for basing RPG classes upon.
>>
>>50581288
Maybe if you're a retard who uses bullshit free online ones and can't tell the difference between a barebones functional mbti test and personality quiz garbage. Protip: if it had less than 400 questions (and a real one would more likely have more) then it's not a real mbti test, and also you were probably a dunce who failed middle school statistics.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.