[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever played a character that was overweight or obese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 114

Have you ever played a character that was overweight or obese?
>>
>>50576466
Yes.
>>
>>50576493

Did you enjoy yourself?
>>
I once played a middle age farmer who had a mid life crises and decided to sell all his land. He died at like the second cave
>>
I have a recurring Fat Merchant. He rides a flying carpet or a donkey. He usually has manservants to bring him around.

He is always out of breath and sweaty. My players love him.
>>
Overweight tale tellin sharpshooter with a big 50 in deadlands. Bit of a coward, talked up the other characters into being heroes.
>>
>>50576466
Indeed. It was pretty great.
He could really only waddle, so he bought a jetpack and then he was referred to by his servants as "the flying sack of crap".
>>
File: 1408029590779.jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408029590779.jpg
146KB, 640x640px
Yes. Though being fat was never relevant.
>>
File: Paladins.jpg (28KB, 223x267px) Image search: [Google]
Paladins.jpg
28KB, 223x267px
>>50576493
The game was pretty okay, but it fell apart really fast. The GM told us we would be playing a group of mercenaries and bounty hunters in space, and we all made pretty standard mercenary characters, vaguely immoral lowlifes who were pretty much only motivated by money and personal gain. I was the face, who was originally a gambler, thief, and con man.

By the middle of the first session, it was obvious the GM wanted us to be playing nice, good hearted, and heroic characters, willing to get involved in people's lives and stand up for the defenseless. He had not made this clear to any of us. I had actually specifically asked about it, because I've run into the same problem SO MANY times with GMs. He was one of those guys, I assume, who has a very "good" directed mentality, and so his idea of scum would be like, Han Solo, but after he was retconned to only shoot in self defense. He did not make that clear, and our characters were really not behaving how he wanted. He got increasingly frustrated with us being too dickish and irresponsible, and we, being very aggressively told not to roleplay the characters we had made, got more disengaged. After a few games he just called it off. There was also a player in the group who was the typical "I'm an obnoxious teenager in a group of adults" guy, so honestly, I was glad when the game ended.

If you mean, did I enjoy the character being overweight, it never really had any impact on anything except that my pace was reduced, so many combats ended before I even got there. But I wasn't primarily a combat character so it didn't matter to me. There wasn't enough roleplay for it to come up more than that.
>>
>>50576466
I once played a fat female monk that ended up being the "naïve kid" while out adventuring and the "team mom" when back at camp. The game was a more lighthearted and comedic one, so the character worked out pretty well.
>>
>>50576652

Was she a sumo wrestler by chance?
>>
>>50576466

Played a character that was basically Humanoid Kirby, and ate her foes alive. It was fun.
>>
>>50576466
Played a short, chubby summoner. She was fun as hell, and her weight only came up when her skinny Half-Elf boyfriend was teasing her. She chilled in the back, cheering on her horrible monsters and blinding people.
>>
>>50576677
Sort of, but not quite.

She was trained in the "Boulder School" of martial arts that featured a lot of grappling and body-slamming techniques, but her monastic order of "enlightened epicureans" mostly ate big meals and thought big thoughts and only sometimes settled issues that came up around their monastery through martial means.

The other party members ended up trying to protect her or keep her out of most fights due to her relative inexperience with real combat and her roly-poly, butterball build, so she ended up having much more utility in social interactions outside of battle because of her charming, unintimidating nature.
>>
>>50576466
I tend not to mix reality with fantasy.
>>
>>50576955
She also took care of the party's campsites, cooking, supplies and, more-often-than-not, emotional support.
>>
>>50577149

I'd imagine that there were hugs involved, big soft bear hugs.
>>
>>50576466

I've attempted to play larger character before. They usually never see the light of day due to the fact that games just don't happen around me.
>>
>>50576466
Yes, Shadowrun, Fat hacker who moved around in a chair with wheels, constantly had other players have to help him up and down stairs and absolutely hated dealing with him in character, ooc they loved it and thought he was hilarious so it all worked out in the end, till a wheel got shot off on my chair. they left me behind in a firefight in the middle of no cover, found my character dead still sitting in his chair after the fight.
>>
An obese XIXth century fat british scholar of indian descent with twirling mustaches, in Call Of Cthulhu.

Accidentally ate human meat, which was being presented to him as "bacon" by a ghoul's servant.

Resurected someone he accidentally killed minutes ago through magic, with miraculously minimal san loss.

Was overall one lucky motherfucker.
>>
I had a heavyset police detective in a Delta Green game that deliberately played up the "oafish, donut eating cop" stereotype to set civilians' minds at ease and fool less savory sorts into underestimating him.
>>
>>50576652
>>50576955
Looks like a cool character.
>>
File: die-hard-cop-buddy.jpg (77KB, 782x514px) Image search: [Google]
die-hard-cop-buddy.jpg
77KB, 782x514px
>>50577486
>deliberately played up the "oafish, donut eating cop" stereotype to set civilians' minds at ease and fool less savory sorts into underestimating him.

I like your style.
>>
Yeah, he was a group favourite.

Pathfinder, gnome oracle. So obese he couldn't walk, and had to be carted around in a wagon and tended to by his PC tengu servant. I spent the entirety of the games berating and belittiling the other players, throwing snark at every npc, and just being a bossy, unlikable cunt. The best part was that I was the combat mage, blasting the shit out of everything with colour spray.
>>
>>50576466
Technically yes, but I had to drop out of the game due to time differences (online game) and work before I could really RP - which is a shame, because I liked the character: a big bombastic scottish combat engineer with a penchant for explosives and partying
>>
>>50577296
Oh yes. She was a big hugger, though they could get smotheringly over-enthusiastic when she was excited.

>>50577521
She was a lot of fun to play, and her character concept worked well since it was such a light-hearted and comedic game.
>>
3.5 Rogue with one level in monk for flurry or backstabs. Made him obese after I realized the 'obese' feat in BoVD has no impact on combat abilities. I ended up killing the bbeg because I was the only one with an amulet that could bypass natural armor snd DR so flurried my way to victory. I think I also had whatever the magic item is that produces enough rations to feed one person a day flavored so that it always produced turkey legs.
>>
Once played a Louisianan swamp hick in a game based in the 1940s that was almost 7 feet tall and about 400 pounds. He looked dumb as bricks and was clumsy as hell, but at that height and weight tripping and falling was terrifying to everyone involved. He was soft hearted as hell and loved a lot of things, but often accidentally killed those things because he couldn't comprehend his own strength.

Was slow as shit physically and mentally, combat would usually be going on for a turn or two before he realized what was happening and barreled in, but you try stopping 400 pounds of angry meat crying and screaming at you. GM told me after the campaign died that he had basically set aside an entire page of rolls for my character for intimidation alone. Just my character starting to cry was enough to scare off some people at one point after he ripped a alligator/human hybrid in half and beat 20 armed men to death with the corpse, all while sobbing and yelling at how mean people were to him. Was probably my dumbest character idea ever but really he was a fun guy to play.
>>
My current character was overweight when we started, but lost pretty much all the excess due to the insane amount of walking he does.

Then he reincarnated a couple times due to wild magic, so got rid of any remaining fat anyway.
>>
>>50576466
Yes, I played the fastest man alive, pound for pound. In Savage Worlds you can still pick up the fleet edge even if you take obese, I found this hilarious so I did it for one character. He was a face/doctor with a few combat skills. Fun character also the fastest character in the party.
>>
>>50578517
>fastest man alive, pound for pound

Wasn't there a greentext story about a fat Vampire: The Masquerade character possessing absolutely ludicrous supernatural speed?
>>
>>50576466
Yes. Didn't start that way, though. I made a navigator for RT, and while she was initially characterized as very thin, the very first additional power she gained triggered a mutation and she got the "bloated body" mutation. Could've been worse (a lot of the mutations are far more detrimental), but it did result in the senechal repeatedly making fun of her weight.
>>
My group is currently running a sci-fi campaign in which a ragtag group of space truckers (our PCs) have uncovered a corporate conspiracy to start a massive free-for-all civil war between Earth and it's colonies out across the solar system.

To promote party cohesion,our GM wanted each of our PCs to have some sort of preexisting connection to at least one other PC and another player joked that his PC and mine has been "chatting romantically" over the space-web for a while.

I decided to run with this, and agreed that my tomboyish space-tow-truck pilot and his slick ex-military type had been internet-dating for a couple years but hadn't actually met face-to-face before fate threw the group together.

The shock and confusion the Merc felt when he looked upon his girlfriend for the first time and discovered that my Mechanic was a space whale that kept artificial gravity turned off in her ship and could barely squeeze through the airlock was hilarious.

The other player and I have been having a blast since then, playing up the blow-out between them over my character's "deception" and his character's "superficiality" while still trying to find a way to work together to stop the coming war.
>>
>>50576466
yes, he's obese and faster than any other PC
>>
If someone wanted to play an overweight or obese character, what classes or roles might be best suited to their size and associated stats if their player still wanted to make them useful to the party?

What classes or roles might the player choose if they were just looking to have fun playing an overweight or obese character and was unconcerned with that character's utility?

What are some fun and interesting ideas for overweight or obese characters that would in-keeping with different types of games like fantasy, cyberpunk or space opera?
>>
File: monk2_by_monkeyunitstudios.jpg (179KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
monk2_by_monkeyunitstudios.jpg
179KB, 786x1017px
>>50582366

Sumo Wrestler, Fighter, Wizard (conjuration), Rogue (Con man), Sorcerer, Cleric.

Fat monks are the best because they still get fast movement and can move faster than galloping horses while weighing in excess of 400 pounds.
>>
>>50577296
>>50578147
m-my fetish
>>
>>50582366
If your aim is to play a character that's fat but still able to hold their own amongst their thinner partymates, you'd obviously want to choose a class that DOESN'T rely on speed, agility or stealth to fulfill their role:

>Magic Wielders that are powerful but laborious to move in battle like artillery

>Martial Artists that rely on their strength and bulk rather than fancy fighting styles

>Smooth Talkers that present themselves as friendly and approachable
>>
>>50576466
Yup. She turned out to be a crowd favorite and was one of two characters that survived from the first session to the last.
>>
File: (judgemental stare).jpg (56KB, 517x572px) Image search: [Google]
(judgemental stare).jpg
56KB, 517x572px
Obesity is disgusting.

Gluttony is a deadly sin.
>>
>>50585392
What was her story?
>>
>The chubby, redheaded baker's daughter turns out to be the Chosen One foretold in the Prophecy, much to her great astonishment and dismay.

>The local constable, widely regarded as a fat layabout, is forced to take his job seriously when townsfolk begin vanishing in the night.

>Having completed her training and taken her cows, a roly-poly young cleric decides to go on a pilgrimage, helping those she meets on the way.

>A rather routund professor of historical magecraft decides to delve into a famous dungeon in search of material for a new line of research.

>A stronk-fat barbarian from the Frostlands has journeyed southward to see what wonders and challenges the warmer climes have to offer her.

>An elderly, overweight nobleman contracts the party to take him on an "adventurer" so that he might relive the misremembered glory days of his youth.

>A minor goddess of farming and feasting manifests a plentifully plump avatar to investigate the unnatural famines and plagues befouling her lands.
>>
>>50576466
Retired luchador.
Still strong, but no longer doing the stairs.
>>
>>50576466
i played an ogre once if that counts, they are quite widely built.
>>
One of my buddies played a half-orc sumo wrestler. Did a lot more shot-putting than wrestling though.
>>
>>50585519
She was a short, overweight sorceress who quested as a bid for power but then slowly fell in with the good guys through indifference of how the power was acquired.

The story was about a group of ragtag heroes who went from ruin raiders to uncovering a plot to invoke a god to obliterate the world. It turns out the god was coming regardless of what the cultists did. Meanwhile there was a lunatic going around pulling crazy awful stunts as experiments and we fucked their shit up. Turns out, the experiments were attempts to halt the god from ending the world, but only got so far as to learn how to "escape" the world. In the end, she realized they fucked up and killed the one person who could have stopped the end of the world. The other party member who also started since the first quest decided to escape through the black hole into a new world. The sorceress stayed behind, feeling guilty for the world she helped doom. It was a sad ending. The only solace, was that for those final few moments, before the void devoured her, she was the most powerful being in the universe, and that was enough.
>>
>>50587285
>The sorceress stayed behind, feeling guilty for the world she helped doom. It was a sad ending. The only solace, was that for those final few moments, before the void devoured her, she was the most powerful being in the universe, and that was enough.

Damn. That is a sad ending. Kudos on getting her there.
>>
File: Jolly Druid.jpg (91KB, 600x609px) Image search: [Google]
Jolly Druid.jpg
91KB, 600x609px
>>
File: Holy Dancer.jpg (151KB, 568x735px) Image search: [Google]
Holy Dancer.jpg
151KB, 568x735px
>>
>>
File: Fat Bandit.png (488KB, 753x553px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Bandit.png
488KB, 753x553px
>>
>>
File: Short Green.png (142KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Short Green.png
142KB, 450x600px
>>
File: Rycerze.jpg (278KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Rycerze.jpg
278KB, 1920x1040px
>>
Good thread so far guys. Like the stories and kissable tummies

I played a monk/barbarian, or some shitty homebrew of it, and she not only managed to be Chaotic Neutral and be one of the more behaved in the party minus her alchemical mutation, but she also managed to be smarter than any of the casters with 8 Intelligence.
>>
>>50576466
I have been debating playing a food based magic user in the style of a fat chef.
>>
File: Battlechef_fmv2.png (226KB, 426x369px) Image search: [Google]
Battlechef_fmv2.png
226KB, 426x369px
>>50590571
go for it anon!
>>
File: hippo.jpg (52KB, 452x776px) Image search: [Google]
hippo.jpg
52KB, 452x776px
>>50576466
SPAAAAAAACE HIPPPOOOOOOO!
>>
>>50590571
I've figured out how to do it in 5e if you're interested. You gotta go bard. It gets considerably less thematic the higher level you go, but that shouldn't stop you. If the DM says that you NEED to use a musical instrument as your spellcasting focus, just make a tune while banging pots, pans, forks, knives, spoons and plates together and tapping your foot.

For cantrips, pick Prestidigitation (says you can use it to flavor food, also flashy tricks like making your knives blur and sparkle) and Viscous mockery - pretend you're Gordon Ramsey.

For 1st lvl spells you want Healing Word (skinned as crushing fine herbs in your hand. The aromatics are what do the healing), Animal Friendship (you offer food to an animal), Unseen Servant (as a real chef this would be a godsend in the kitchen). Later, take Faerie Fire and cast it into big pots of food to impress crowds.

2nd: Enhance Ability requires a strip of leather, so say you're stuffing jerky from a different animal for each ability into the person's mouth. Heat Metal to skip waiting for ovens to preheat and to make "CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT?" jokes. You must make these jokes every time. it is very important. I generally use Lesser Restoration out of combat, so say you're cooking up an especially nourishing dish for a party member who got spanked by a wraith. Locate Animals or Plants might be good for hunting exotic ingredients. Blind/Deafen as grinding pepper in their eyes.

3rd: Dispel Magic skinned as 'saging' the area with extremely potent herbs. Hypnotic pattern, but it's that thing in cartoons where a scent is visible and it tickles people under their chins and stuff. Stinking cloud requires skunk cabbage leaves and explains itself. Plant growth could be good for tossing nuts & seeds down in a doorway and growing trees to cut enemies off, but it could be even better if you toss some pumpkin seeds in the air over a group of enemies and cast it on them mid-fall. They'll never see it coming.
>>
File: tumblr_ob9cu31qgd1r5ngljo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1140px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob9cu31qgd1r5ngljo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1140px
>>50591389
Cont.

4th level has little of interest. Compulsion could be ok to get people to line up for their "just desserts".

5th level has Animate Constructs, which will let you give someone a lifelong phobia of silverware.

6th has True seeing, which has components you could say need to be cooked into a potion/soup ahead of time in order to give the effect.

7th: Mods Mansion is good for entertaining guests, so turn it into a fucking restaurant.

8th has pretty much nothing for cooks.

9th gives you foresight, which requires a hummingbird feather plucked from while sleeping or something. Fuck that. Roast the whole bird while its asleep over a fire and drench it in honey - add the feather for garnish.

The most important part of all this is that bards get to steal spells, and there are a few good food ones outside their list including Heroes Feast, Goodberry, Purify Food & Drink, Create Food & Water, and maybe even Aura of Vitality if you're concentrating on stirring a pot of something that smells good enough to count as the spell.
>>
>>50576466
Played an Gristlegrinder Knight of the Knowledge of the Tongue in Changeling. He had 2 loves in life, eating and drinking everything he could as much as he could, and flexing at everything to prove how much bigger and better than them he was.
>>
Ungermaw from gonzo 2 is essentially Kirby the character class

Absoulutly awesome to play a weighty person.
>>
File: Fat Scarred Elf.png (482KB, 739x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Scarred Elf.png
482KB, 739x1300px
>>
>>
>>50593843
>Due to new budgetary restrictions and cutbacks in Hell's Bureaucracy, the Departments of Gluttony and Lust have been been consolidated.
>>
>>50594353
I am okay with this.
>>
>>50594353
>>50593843
>>50594394

Would anyone play a Celestial Bureaucracy campaign? Specifically Hell going under budget cuts after the evil overlord is defeated and the world is saved?
>>
>>50576466
Why play what you are in real life? It's meant to be escapist.
>>
>>50586477

>A pair of precocious preteen "adventurers" run off to "save the world," forcing their heavyset, former-mercenary mother to follow in secret and keep them from harm.

>A fat but masterful merchant is left with nothing but his quick wits and his silver tongue when his caravan mutinies, leaving him stranded pennyless in a foreign land.

>A paladin, cursed with copious corpulence for her haughty, holier-than-thou ways, roams the countryside looking for a cure while learning to be a nicer person.

>A big, burly, bearish druid has recently come out of a spiritual hibernation when he sensed a dark, creeping corruption begin to take hold in his wood and the lands beyond.

>An enormously obese Tiefling runs away from home and must deal with physical difficulties and emotional distress her glutton-demon ancestry has forced upon her.

>A middle-aged knight, long past his prime and far past his prime fighting weight finds himself thrust into battle one last time to defend the land and the lady he loves.

>After winning a local talent contest, a roly-poly young bard musters up the courage to take her show in the road, determined to make a name for herself along the way.

>A big, beefy strongman decides that his talent at bending, breaking and lifting things are wasted at the circus and leaves to bring his own brand of Justice to the world.
>>
>>50595309

> Young waif wishes upon a shooting star to "grow as big as a giant." She should have been more specific as she must now quest to reverse her wish before she's trapped under her own bulk.
>>
>>50594803
That actually sounds like it could be pretty fun to play.
>>
File: Chubcubus.jpg (183KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Chubcubus.jpg
183KB, 800x1067px
>>50593843
>>50594353
Chubcubus is best 'cubus.
>>
>>50594803
>>50595483

The gluttony demons are complaining that they're having difficulty eliciting lustful thoughts in mortals and that their meal cards don't get as much as they did before, While The Lust demons are complaining that they have to throw out half their wardrobe due to their new duties to tempting excess.

meanwhile there are talks of a greed and sloth merger. No one wants this to happen or else no one is getting paid... well no one was getting paid anyway but that's besides the point.
>>
>>50578229
Oh yeah, we had the food item. It produced fried chicken so all the players squabbled over it while my Minotaur ate his grains basket and watched. The losers would reluctantly ask to share his meal after.
>>
>>50578570
Oh, that was Santa iirc. Able to travel round the world bringing obesity to the worlds children.
>>
>>50595419
That reminds me of an idea I once had where the appearance of a huge meteor shower's worth of Falling Stars nearly brings about the end of the world due to so many chaotic, conflicting wishes being granted all at once.

It begs the question though, how would she reverse such a wish? The only thing I can think of is she manages to get another wish granted that supercedes her original one.
>>
>>50595565
>In a surprising bureaucratic move, the Departments of Sloth and Wrath are the ones that end up being consolidated, resulting in the new Department of Passive-Aggression.
>>
>>50595662

Basically she either gets a wish that over turns her wish. Erases that wish from ever happening or expands on and fixes that wish with proper wording.
>>
>>50595717
>>50595662
Easiest thing to do would be to find some potion or spell to grant her a giant's height to match her wish for a giant's "bigness."

>>50595565
I'm digging the Hellish Bureaucracy.
>>
>>50595802

I would totally play it too!
>>
File: 4f9.png.jpg (117KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
4f9.png.jpg
117KB, 492x492px
>>50576466
Why would I want to play as your mother, OP?
>>
>>50576466

Didn't get to play him, but I made a fat forest elf who was thrown in prison for counterfeiting, and kidnapping, after he realized these humans would give him food if he gave them the right colored paper. When they sent someone to stop him he subdued the guy, and gave him food before a larger police force showed up later wondering where their comrade was. I doubt his weight would have had much of an impact, but I was looking forward to playing a stranger in a strange land.
>>
I have a tiny wooden Budai statue I got from an import store, perfect size for a 28mm mini. I want to run him as a monk eventually.
>>
>>50596104
>playing a stranger in a strange land

>A quirky but friendly foreigner joins the party, an exceedingly rotund stranger from a strange land with equally strange customs related to food, feasting and hospitality.
>>
>>50596242
>he smiles, and offers a vegemite sandwich
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 894x894px
>>50595565
>Some succubi have taken to their larger roles in the Consolidated Department of Gluttony and Lust more easily than others.
>>
>>50596291
Playing a fat, jolly fantasy Aussie sounds pretty good after this thread.
>>
>>50576466
I have avoided it for 2 reasons.

Reason 1 is that I try to make my characters something I'm personally working towards. They're not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but the idea they're built around is something better than me, a goal I can work towards while playing the character. I am close to overweight presently, so I'm in the process of trying to shed ~20kg, and my characters reflect that.

Reason 2 is that I know one or more people in my group fetishise fat, and I'm trying to avoid giving anyone else any more reason to push their characters on my characters, which happens often enough already.
>>
>>50576466
+2 to the roll to only suffer light damage in case of a hit
+ a level 2 encumberance penalty

i did once, but the adventages do jack shit in case of a crit, so it didnt last long
>>
>>50596699
>Dat thicc
>TFW no cute gluttonycubus waifu to feed and cuddle
>>
There's been talk in my group lately of running a campaign where all of our characters, for various reasons, are "unsuited for adventuring" despite finding themselves caught up in one.

Since seeing this thread, I've been reading through it with interest and am considering playing a character based on one of >>50595309's ideas:

>>An enormously obese Tiefling runs away from home and must deal with physical difficulties and emotional distress her glutton-demon ancestry has forced upon her.

While I like the basic character concept, I'm a bit stuck on what D&D 5e class she'd be best suited to and was hoping that some other folks might have a few more ideas to help flesh out her character.

Thanks!
>>
>>50597977
That's not thick, that's obese.

Believe me, I like a impossibly large hips, asses, bit of a belly on my 2D waifus too, but this shit is going too far.
>>
>>50585243
>Smooth Talkers that present themselves as friendly and approachable
Dont forget your +1 fedora of charisma
>>
>>50599603
I'd prefer if her belly was firmer, but she's still pretty hot. And about what'd I'd imagine a gluttony/lust demon would look.
>>
If someone brought a fat character to my game I would make sure to give them all the consequences to being a fat piece of shit.

Fat enablers go home.
>>
>>50576466
No. It's my fetish, and fuck bringing that into the game.
>>
>>50599803
what consequences?
>>
>>50599979
chafing
>>
>>50595986
Hilariousandoriginal.gif
>>
>>50595802

Pride and Greed get paired together. jack shit changes.
>>
>>50594353
>>50595565
>>50595692
You know what? All this talk about combining demons of different vices gave me a idea. You know how in the Shin Megami Tensei series you can fuse different demons to strengthen one of them or create a new demon?
>demons of the same vice fusing stay their vice but become a superior demon in the demonic hierarchy
>demons of different vices turn into a hybrid demon with almost unpredictable power. They may end up weaker than the individual demons who make it up or become a complete game breaker
>you can just keep fusing demons who are willing to go through the process to become more powerful
>the BBEG's plan is to fuse ALL demons to create a Demon-God
>>
>>50596699
> Succubus with food fetish has been struggling with controlling her urges to meet the physical requirements of the lust demon division.
> With merging of lust and gluttony divisions, she's gone from underperformer to employee of the year.

>>50599498
Probably a caster of some kind, since they're not as reliant on being in good physical condition. Tiefling warlock is a cliché, but I think it is pretty good match for tieflings in general. Maybe her patron would be her demonic ancestor, and she entered a pact with him or her under premise of gaining more control over her demonic nature.
>>
File: image.jpg (248KB, 1535x2047px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248KB, 1535x2047px
Have a tiny chubby bardling.
>>
>>50600732

The party must stop him be cause they liked their old jobs goddamn it! Now its too much work!
>>
>>50601605
>Probably a caster of some kind, since they're not as reliant on being in good physical condition. Tiefling warlock is a cliché, but I think it is pretty good match for tieflings in general. Maybe her patron would be her demonic ancestor, and she entered a pact with him or her under premise of gaining more control over her demonic nature.

Making her a caster would make sense, given any acts of agility and mobility beyond a quick waddle would probably be too much for her. Giving her skills based in metaphysics and magic rather than might and muscle is definitely the way to go.

Given a bit more time to think things through, I had toyed with the idea of making her some kind of cleric or healer, turning toward a higher power in an attempt to suppress and atone for her demonic nature and "pray the hunger away."

I like your idea a lot too though, and can't help but wonder if she might try to contact that terrible ancestor of hers, maybe at a time when she feeling especially awful, to find some way of mastering her Glutton-Demon powers and desires.
>>
File: Gluttony_Demon_by_namesjames.jpg (142KB, 759x800px) Image search: [Google]
Gluttony_Demon_by_namesjames.jpg
142KB, 759x800px
>>50602113
>>50602113

Oh her anscetor would love to help! All s/he asks for is a to ride around in her head for a while, And maybe experience a touch here, a taste there, and another taste there.... Or a few hundred more tastes over there.

Small things really.
>>
>>50602113
>>50602225

Sooner or later she should just give up and have minions carry her places.
>>
>>50602225
>Oh her anscetor would love to help! All s/he asks for is a to ride around in her head for a while, And maybe experience a touch here, a taste there, and another taste there.... Or a few hundred more tastes over there. Small things really.

I'm liking the idea that she's a cleric or healer, being tempted by her Glutton-Demon Ancestor.

The Glutton-Demon might be willing to impart some forbidden knowledge on his/her wayward Descendant that could help her understand and control the power and the ever-present hunger she's inherited, but she would have to offer her Ancestor something in return.

Just small things at first, like promising to sample new foods and seek out exotic dishes wherever she travels, harmless things she'd already be inclined to do on her own, being young, full of wanderlust and always looking to find new and delicious things to shove in her mouth.

Slowly but surely though, that Glutton-Demon would begin to ask more and more of her in exchange for the knowledge he/she provided, like requiring her to steal and eat her church's ritual offerings or even consume an entire village's wintertime food supply to sate her hunger.
>>
I once played a great big fat necromancer who had skeletons carry him around on a palanquin, it was pretty fun
>>
>>50603042

Is this before or after she runs away from home? She might have been moderately thin before she started taking her Ancestors advice.
>>
>>50603216
>Is this before or after she runs away from home? She might have been moderately thin before she started taking her Ancestors advice.

That... is a VERY good question...
>>
File: Helga Stepinov.jpg (128KB, 787x787px) Image search: [Google]
Helga Stepinov.jpg
128KB, 787x787px
>>
>>50603302

Maybe she tells other people that she's cursed to be born obese, but in reality its self inflicted from bargaining for forbidden knowledge from the ancestor.

She probably just had some oddly colored skin, some sharp teeth, and a slight paunch before.
>>
>>50603302
>>50603216
>>50603042
Maybe she was always a hefty, hungry little thing, but was moderately well accepted by her community until she started seeking her ancestor's help in trying to understand what she really was. Whether by persuasion or possession, this Gluttony Demon got her to eat her town's whole food supply, turning her into this titanically fat tiefling that was forced to join the church to repent for her sins.
>>
Played an Elven Warlock in Palladium Fantasy. Rolled "Obese" on the random weight chart. Upon further investigation, the lore didn't allow for fat elves, but the consensus around the table was "fuck that, it's funny", so we all just let it slide.
>>
>>50603371
>>50603466

Combine these two with a large amount of condemnation due to being a one woman famine, and you've got yourself a tiefling runaway!
>>
File: Round Innkeeper.jpg (144KB, 449x743px) Image search: [Google]
Round Innkeeper.jpg
144KB, 449x743px
>>
>>50603371
>>50603466
>>50603557
>Combine these two with a large amount of condemnation due to being a one woman famine, and you've got yourself a tiefling runaway!

Wow, I think I might have a real backstory here!
>>
>>50603626
Try to sneak in some of the Gluttony Ancestor's influence into her mannerisms.

Like when talking about something she doesnt know about. Like say Gaggungagap.
She'll say "What does that taste like?"

Or maybe she gets hungry and her stomach growls whenever combat starts. Like she's not fighting foes, but potential food. or something.

If nothing else just have her chewing on a lot of things, or eating things idly.
>>
>>
>>50603860
>Try to sneak in some of the Gluttony Ancestor's influence into her mannerisms. Like when talking about something she doesn't know about. Like say Gaggungagap. She'll say "What does that taste like?" Or maybe she gets hungry and her stomach growls whenever combat starts. Like she's not fighting foes, but potential food. or something. If nothing else just have her chewing on a lot of things, or eating things idly.

All really good suggestions!

I like the idea that ever since she first gave in to her Glutton-Demon roots, she's become subconsciously preoccupied with how things taste and that she automatically assumes that every new thing she's told about on her travels is some sort of food or meal that she can eat.

Having her stomach growl loudly at embarrassing or unsettling times, like before combat or in front of someone she's crushing on or even just when she happens to be around a lot of food is also pretty great and might be something that gets her into trouble sometimes.

And, having her be munching, nibbling and snacking constantly is definitely going to be a thing.
>>
>>
File: by Lone Kakapo.png (383KB, 605x1024px) Image search: [Google]
by Lone Kakapo.png
383KB, 605x1024px
Osrick is an Onispawn, and he's suppressed most of his infernal tendencies through his Druidic training. But the party let him keep a Cauldron of Plenty and he's been ballooning ever since.
>>
>>50576466
Been larping as one for years
>>
>>50604328
That sounds like a hilariously bad idea that will get exploited by your DM sometime soon.
>>
>>50604253

Another note is her wardrobe.

She's probably in excess of 500 lbs of demonic influence. Not a whole lot of clothes fit that.

She could wear very little clothes or very flowy clothes with tons of give to them, that way she's not very restricted whenever she binges.

Conversely, she could wear very tight clothes, and Her Ancestor teases her when she eventually busts a seam in her clothes.
>>
I once played a skinny dwarf.
>>
File: 1305348999721.jpg (471KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1305348999721.jpg
471KB, 1200x1400px
>>
File: 1368649789875.jpg (60KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1368649789875.jpg
60KB, 900x675px
>>50604807
>>
>>50604419
>Another note is her wardrobe.She's probably in excess of 500 lbs of demonic influence. Not a whole lot of clothes fit that. She could wear very little clothes or very flowy clothes with tons of give to them, that way she's not very restricted whenever she binges.Conversely, she could wear very tight clothes, and Her Ancestor teases her when she eventually busts a seam in her clothes.

I do imagine her weighing upwards of 500 pounds, but I'm not sure how much further upwards her weight might be. As to her clothing, if she's a cleric most of what she wears might be custom-made for her by the church as a form of payment or maybe even charity.

Also, I think that when it comes to clothes, she would want to try and dress as normally as her over-abundant proportions will allow her to, leading to a wardrobe full of loose, flowing habits, robes and dresses that will wear rather forgivingly when she gets realy hungry and inevitably over-eats.

Though, she might have a secret longing to wear some of those tighter, trendier, seam-busting-er outfits sometimes...
>>
File: Fat Draenei Hearthstone.png (878KB, 986x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Draenei Hearthstone.png
878KB, 986x1200px
To the anons discussing the supersized tiefling, I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to find this picture.
>>
>>50605512
>To the anons discussing the supersized tiefling, I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to find this picture.

Thanks for the find!
>>
I played a Rogue Trader based on Baron Vladimir Harkonnen.

Strangely, he wasn't the Chaos-tainted member of the party and actually was loyal to the Imperium.
>>
File: 1479092266138.png (261KB, 861x721px) Image search: [Google]
1479092266138.png
261KB, 861x721px
>>50576466
See pic related. Also heavy in tf2, Alistar in LoL, Bowser in Smash and Kart, I tend to always play big characters. Except Bob in Tekken, not a fan of him.
>>
>>50605601
I like the strange dynamic between those two heads. That gave me more of a laugh than I was expecting.
>>
File: 0d46e585269678fc37c70da07e6e7f6d.jpg (582KB, 1140x1404px) Image search: [Google]
0d46e585269678fc37c70da07e6e7f6d.jpg
582KB, 1140x1404px
>>
>>50605575
>>50604879
>>50605512
I did something similar also based on the baron, for a silly one off adventure I played a wizard that got rich by casting permanency spells on Items for clients. She grew lazy and complacent from the automation and floated around on a sofa snacking on stuff out of a bag of holding.

It turns out having easy access to a floating platform is great, had a lot of fun playing her as the rich spoiled noble and kinda want to do something similar again.
>>
>>50606252
>I did something similar also based on the baron, for a silly one off adventure I played a wizard that got rich by casting permanency spells on Items for clients. She grew lazy and complacent from the automation and floated around on a sofa snacking on stuff out of a bag of holding. It turns out having easy access to a floating platform is great, had a lot of fun playing her as the rich spoiled noble and kinda want to do something similar again.

Being the descendant of an actual Demon of Gluttony, I'm imagining that this girl could grow rather hilariously humongous and still be able to waddle around without the help of a floating disk or the slew of minions that someone mentioned a bit earlier on in the thread.

It sounds like you had some fun with this character though! Any thought on what you'd play if you did end up doing something similar?
>>
>>50594353
>They demand snackrifices.
>>
>>50576466
He was a traveling small-time trader who finally got fed up with all the bloodshed and monsters he saw in his travels, and decided it was time to do something about it. Problem was, he wasn't physically impressive, or very fast, didn't have much of a head for tactics, he didn't have any magic talent, and didn't have a whole lot of resources. So he decided he'd give up his very soul in exchange for the power to do good and right some of the wrongs he saw in the world.
>>
>>50606728
Oh i'm laughin
>>
File: Round Priestess.png (653KB, 800x977px) Image search: [Google]
Round Priestess.png
653KB, 800x977px
>>
>>50606441
>I'm imagining that this girl could grow rather hilariously humongous and still be able to waddle around

That was part of the fun of her though, being so physically inept that I actually had to think about positioning in and out of combat,

>Any thought on what you'd play if you did end up doing something similar?

I kinda liked having her start as dependent on magic for stuff, and Ideally she;d develop some independence and end still fat, but slimmer and at least able to get around on her own. I think I overplayed her as a glutton and lazy, but I wanted to play with what a character with low WIS and a ton of money would do if they just had an easy income source. Being impulsive and rich was fun, especially having a poor rouge as another character that I'm pretty sure stole stuff from me and a few others.

It looks like you;re doing something very different with your tiefling though. Do you want to use weight loss as redemption, or more embracing her heritage without falling to evil? My wizard was neutral at her best.

Did that help? Its been a while since I did that and I'll try to answer any more questions or post more as I remember more.
>>
File: 52a.jpg (21KB, 604x499px) Image search: [Google]
52a.jpg
21KB, 604x499px
>>50604351
>>
>>50608484
>That was part of the fun of her though, being so physically inept that I actually had to think about positioning in and out of combat,

Putting it that way does make it sound both fun and challenging, and though I have no way of knowing how her story will unfold I can't help but wonder just how massive she'd have to get in order to need that magical mobility, what I the world she ate and how she'd feel about herself afterward.

>It looks like you;re doing something very different with your tiefling though. Do you want to use weight loss as redemption, or more embracing her heritage without falling to evil? My wizard was neutral at her best.

The original idea of this upcoming game was "people who really shouldn't be adventuring but need to," and I was imagining that the bulk of this character's development would be about learning to accept and take responsibility for who and what she is as a Glutton-Tiefling.

Also, I just realized that even after all this discussion, I still haven't picked a name for the poor girl.
>>
>>50591389
Thanks. I can probably use some of your spell suggestions if they are compatible with 3.5. We are playing a 3.5 clone by mongoose.

Any spell that has an energy or matter descriptor can be changed and elements can be combined.
Fire, water and earth could be combined and fluffed as soup or broth.
There is a spell that conjures ice constructs. I could easily have them be food based instead.
Spells are cast from conduits.My conduits would be kitchen utensils.

I will have to get into the spirit of it all and get the pot boiling.
>>
>>50608757
>how she'd feel about herself afterward.
Ashamed enough that she sought redemption and joined a church? What kind of power level are you going for, if you can start as a barely mobile blob maybe and embrace the gluttony demon in her to get around?

> "people who really shouldn't be adventuring but need to

That sounds like a great campaign idea
>>
>>50608757
Elizabeth Gordo
>>
>>50608757
> I can't help but wonder just how massive she'd have to get in order to need that magical mobility, what I the world she ate and how she'd feel about herself afterward.

I imagine she ate everything. EVERYTHING. an entire village is starving through a harsh winter because she "was just a little hungry."

So enough food to feed at least 100 to 300 people for four months.
>>
>>50609284
>Ashamed enough that she sought redemption and joined a church? What kind of power level are you going for, if you can start as a barely mobile blob maybe and embrace the gluttony demon in her to get around?

Well... we had talked about her being forced to join the church as penance for eating her entire VILLAGE'S wintertime food supply as part of her backstory... so it may be that she's going to start the game already far, far, FAR heavier than the mere 500-plus pounds we'd discussed...

>That sounds like a great campaign idea

My group's pretty excited for it, and I know a few of the others are making plans of their own.
>>
>>50609441
Might want to start her off (relatively) small to leave room for both kinds of character growth later in the campaign.
>>
>>50609441
>>50609400
>>50608757

Well i did the math, Assuming there was enough food for about 4 months. assuming the minimum about for a D&D village of 61

So 3000 calories a day, per villager and assuming she ate it all in one sitting...

Your looking at about 10, 248 pounds of pure fat.

but since she's a gluttony tiefling, with a metabolism of a runaway freight train.

She's probably just weighs a full ton.
>>
>>50609506
well i fucked up the math.

Its actually more along the lines of 5548 pounds
>>
>>50609506
>Well i did the math, Assuming there was enough food for about 4 months. assuming the minimum about for a D&D village of 61So 3000 calories a day, per villager and assuming she ate it all in one sitting...Your looking at about 10, 248 pounds of pure fat. but since she's a gluttony tiefling, with a metabolism of a runaway freight train. She's probably just weighs a full ton.

Well...! If she ate THAT much food and grew THAT fat off the hard work of her fellow villagers, then she DEFINITELY earned that "One Woman Famine" famine title and deserves all the shame, embarrassment and church-based penance she gets before the game starts!

I might even go so far as to bump her weight up a bit more just so that she can get "Two-Ton Tiefling" as another unflattering nickname.

It's going to come as quite a shock to her future party members when they first meet her.
>>
>>50609649

>Two-Ton Tiefling.

You, i like your style friend.
>>
>>50609649
And cripes, I didn't realize what time it was. I need to get some shut-eye, but if anyone has any more ideas and wants to keep the thread going till tomorrow comes, I'm very interested to see what I might find!

Night folks!
>>
>>50609649
>>50609684

Make your character's name Tamara. for maximum alliteration.

"That Two-Ton Tiefling, Tamara Tenebrae is Tearing our Taffy into her Tummy!"
>>
>>50609649
>>50609672
>>50609684
>>50609700

One of the lessions The Demonic Ancestor should teach her is how to "Suck it in." She might actually be two tons, but she looks like she's a light and sprightly 500. At least until she relaxes or goes to sleep. Then it all just kinda flows out.
>>
File: Big Burly King.jpg (69KB, 736x1084px) Image search: [Google]
Big Burly King.jpg
69KB, 736x1084px
>>
>>50577365
Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, bring a spare wheel and never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon
>>
>>50576466
Whfb Ogre bodyguard for a one shot
Of course being fat or even ogre took a a backseat to the insane mutation rolls.

Single roll cascaded into Brass flesh, magma blood and the increased strenght mutation.

He was retired as he was practically impossible to injure.
>>
>>50600732
Well, there is this: http://demon.ferretdev.org/
But those are demons in more generalized sense.
>>
>>50576466
Yeah, a social, devious, hedonist opportunist of a sorcerer, and a superhero speedster (because super speed has nothing to do with base physical condition).
>>
>>50609441
>>50609471
If her ancestry does give her a ridiculously fast metabolism (which would probably be needed if she literally ate her entire village's food supply in one sitting), she might have lost most of the weight by the time the game begins. Which would still make her extremely fat by any standard, but "only" a few hundred pounds instead of several tons. She'd also probably have an appetite more associated with a small army than one girl, so she would be constantly famished and have to constantly fight against giving into her urges to just eat whatever vaguely edible happens to be within reach.
>>
Good morning folks!

>>50609700
>Make your character's name Tamara. for maximum alliteration. "That Two-Ton Tiefling, Tamara Tenebrae is Tearing our Taffy into her Tummy!"

Tamara Tenebrae is actually hitting me as a really appealing name for her because it's alliteration with "Two-Ton Tiefling is just so hilariously, perfectly unfortunate that she can't help but feel awkward and embarrassed when it comes up.

Tamara Tenebrae it is!

>>50609982
>One of the lessions The Demonic Ancestor should teach her is how to "Suck it in." She might actually be two tons, but she looks like she's a light and sprightly 500. At least until she relaxes or goes to sleep. Then it all just kinda flows out.

If Tamara was always a heavy, hefty, hungry girl growing up, self-conscious about her size and demonic appearance, I'm wondering if this might have been one of the first lessons that she tried to get her Glutton-Demon Ancestor to teach her.

Maybe it was the lesson that the Glutton-Demon tricked her into eating her village's food supply to earn but she felt too ashamed of what she'd done to learn it. Now that she actually has to leave the church to to adventuring though, she'll need that skill.

Also, giving her such an ability actually has a lot of potential for fun and mayhem, given that she would be MUCH heavier than she looks in her "condensed" form, and would have to be very careful about where and when she "let herself go."

I'm guessing that she wouldn't be able to keep herself condensed indefinitely, and would have to "decompress" and relax regularly.
>>
>>50612459
>If her ancestry does give her a ridiculously fast metabolism (which would probably be needed if she literally ate her entire village's food supply in one sitting), she might have lost most of the weight by the time the game begins. Which would still make her extremely fat by any standard, but "only" a few hundred pounds instead of several tons. She'd also probably have an appetite more associated with a small army than one girl, so she would be constantly famished and have to constantly fight against giving into her urges to just eat whatever vaguely edible happens to be within reach.

Those are some very good points to think about! I'm thinking that her Glutton-Demon ancestry has given her a hunger that can never quite be sated, and that she's always eating something or subconsciously looking for something to eat, which will often test her willpower.

What you say and what's been said about her having a super-fast metabolism is also interesting. Up until now, I was thinking that she'd work on the idea that the weight she gained could be hidden but not lost, but a cycle of binging and atonement could work too.
>>
In Savage Worlds obese is one of the better hindrances. It increases toughness (which is, in my opinion, the most OP stat) and lowers your speed to 1d4 instead of 1d6, but that stat isn't often rolled and you get a d6 wild die anyway. Overall, it's a hindrance that works like an edge.

In my first Savage Worlds game, I played a fat, brain-damaged, pacifist force user (Star Wars) who believed that his god wanted him to travel the galaxy and record who is good and who is bad.he was pretty cool.
>>
>>50576466
Yes, a lot, actually. But I was LARPing.
>>
>>50612736
Pretty much the same applies to the navigator mutation that makes you obese in Rogue Trader (I think similar mutation appears in the general mutation list as well, but that has a lot more entries so I don't remember them). It gives you extra wounds (very good) and makes you harder to grapple (situational but potentially useful) at the price of making you unable to run (bad, but I haven't gotten into that many situations where you absolutely have to run). Also, it has the additional benefit of being incompatible with the "emaciated" mutation (if you get one, you can't get the other), which is probably the worst mutation you can get as it fucks up your toughness, reducing both your maximum wounds and your damage reduction.
>>
>>50612961
Nice.
>>
>>50586477

>Taken her cows

So, she's a cleric of Auðumbla?
>>
>>50591450
>>50591389
Saved. Anon, I'm running this for my next character. I'm feeling either as a kobold or a gnome.
>>
>>50612522
I would say she's Just as heavy all the time. She can just be more "dense and compact"
>>50612666
while its a good idea Satan, I think having to live with the consequences of her actions more compelling.

Maybe she's not just feeding herself. But the ancestor is leeching the lion's share of the calories. Like a tape worm
>>
>>50612987
>Auðumbla

>Primeval Cow of Norse mythology.

>Þá mælti Gangleri: "Hvar bygði Ymir, eða við hvat lifði hann?"
>Then said Gangleri: "Where dwelt Ymir, or wherein did he find sustenance?"

><Hár svarar>: "Næst var þat þá er hrímit draup at þar varð af kýr sú er Auðhumla hét, en fjórar mjólkár runnu ór spenum hennar, ok fœddi hún Ymi."
>Hárr answered: "Straightway after the rime dripped, there sprang from it the cow called Auðumla; four streams of milk ran from her udders, and she nourished Ymir."

Sounds like the perfect deity for a fat female cleric.
>>
I'm tempted to write a gluttony pact or domain now. The idea of a 1/day ability to go all False Portal of Truth and devour everything in a 40ft line in front of you? Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>50613168
>I would say she's Just as heavy all the time. She can just be more "dense and compact"

>while its a good idea Satan, I think having to live with the consequences of her actions more compelling. Maybe she's not just feeding herself. But the ancestor is leeching the lion's share of the calories. Like a tape worm

I have to admit that am leaning heavily toward the original idea that Tamara weighs her full two tons all the time, and learns a bit of Glutton-Demon magic to condense and compress her size into something temporarily more mobile and manageable.

I really agree that her physical weight should have emotional weight as well. Tamara has grown as big as she is and will continue to grow as big as she may someday become as a result of the decisions she makes and will have to live with.

Also, I really want her Glutton-Demon ancestor to be getting something from all his or her interactions with Tamara, but I'm not entirely sure what that something is.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 359x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 359x720px
>>50613232
To ahead on. Do some brainstorming. Post what you come up with.
>>
>>50613351
The demon could form some kind of pact where it gains power whenever she commits gluttony. Maybe it gains more control over her the more she gives into her urges, with its end-goal being full-time possession of her body.
This could also lead to her gaining demonic powers the more she engages in gluttony, as the connection between her and the demon would grow stronger. That would add another layer to her struggling against her urges, as indulging them would not only feel good but also have potential benefits, but the more she does so the hungrier she grows and closer she becomes to the demon taking over and damning her soul.
>>
Most my characters have had a beer gut, but I don't think an obese adventurer works well. They just wouldn't be running around the world exploring dungeons if they're truly obese. I mean, fat is one thing, obese is entirely another thing.
>>
>DMing a game
>player wants to play an obese character
>"alright, -4 penalty to Dex, -4 penalty to Con"
>>
>>50613498
Should add a reduction to their speed, penalty to any initiative roll, and require them to eat four times as much food as anyone else.
>>
>>50613498
-4 to con for purposes of resisting disease and poison.
+4 to con for resisting physical injury.
Can't get stabbed in the guts if you have a thicker beer gut then their blade is long.

>>50613483
You just move too much and eat too little to stay properly "obese". Some people would spring back to skinny, others would probably stay kinda chubby, but you just can't be OBESE and also walking 7 hours a day on travel biscuits.
>>
>>50613351
Clearly the demon like the mortal realm and wants a vacation. Probably trying to prepping Tamara to use her as a vessel for her world gourmet tour.

Also I think the demon is female
>>
>>50613482
>>50613573
Of course theres a sort of resistance build up for the sinning.

After that village stunt, raw quantity isn't enough anymore. She has to consume at the expense of others.
>>
>>50613482
>The demon could form some kind of pact where it gains power whenever she commits gluttony. Maybe it gains more control over her the more she gives into her urges, with its end-goal being full-time possession of her body.
This could also lead to her gaining demonic powers the more she engages in gluttony, as the connection between her and the demon would grow stronger. That would add another layer to her struggling against her urges, as indulging them would not only feel good but also have potential benefits, but the more she does so the hungrier she grows and closer she becomes to the demon taking over and damning her soul.

>>50613573
>Clearly the demon like the mortal realm and wants a vacation. Probably trying to prepping Tamara to use her as a vessel for her world gourmet tour. Also I think the demon is female

I like the idea that Tamara's Glutton-Demon Ancestor is female, because it opens up the possibility that she's trying to establish a kind of corrupted mother-daughter relationship with her Descendant, encouraging Tamara to be more like her.

Tamara is a Two-Ton Tiefling. She can't deny that she's half Glutton-Demon and can't deny her bottomless hunger. At least, not for long. What her Ancestor might want is for her to forget her Human half completely, saying her hunger at the cost of others' wellbeing.

Maybe the Glutton-Demon wants to be summoned back to the mortal plane to join her Descendant in an all-you-can-eat "mother-daughter" reunion.
>>
>>50613683
>Of course theres a sort of resistance build up for the sinning. After that village stunt, raw quantity isn't enough anymore. She has to consume at the expense of others.

Right! Tamara is already pretty darn huge and pretty darn hungry, but as long as she only eats food that she's paid for, scavenged up or was given freely, it doesn't matter how much she eats. It only counts when she steals food, eats more than her share or denies sustenance to others.
>>
>>50613561
>Can't get stabbed in the guts if you have a thicker beer gut then their blade is long.
Getting stabbed in the fat would still wreck your shit.
>>
>>50613895
Or at some point compels gluttony in others.
>>
>>50613824

Adephagia. Call her Adephagia.
>>
>>50614018
>Or at some point compels gluttony in others.

Like, say that the party managed to save a town and the townsfolk threw a huge feast to celebrate, and Tamara innocently and unthinkingly encouraged the other partygoers to eat to dangerous excesses. Would this count, even if it were an accident?
>>
>>50614158

Yes, yes it would. She might be thinking in terms relative to herself. For instance, what is a full course meal to someone is just an snack to her.

"You eat like a bird, you're gonna blow away in the wind of you dont eat. "
>>
>>50614118
>Adephagia. Call her Adephagia

That's a suitably ominous name! Okay, the Glutton-Demon Ancestor's name will be Adephagia.

I wonder if Adephagia is satisfied with Tamara's Human name, or if she'd try to gift her with a demonic one at some point.
>>
>>50614118
>>50614209
Adephagia is the greek goddess of gluttony. Barely mentioned at all.

As for a Demon name. She'd probably give her a title. "The One Woman Famine" might be her own little pet name for Tamara.

Adephagia is "The hungering maw that devours all."
>>
>>50613482
>That would add another layer to her struggling against her urges, as indulging them would not only feel good but also have potential benefits, but the more she does so the hungrier she grows and closer she becomes to the demon taking over and damning her soul.
Reminds me kind of how the Spirit Eater curse in Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer expansion. Basically, your character gains a supernatural affliction which causes their soul to drain out of a metaphysical hole. You have a bar that gets progressively drained, imposing penalties on you and killing you outright if it hits 0. You can reduce the speed the bar drains by suppressing the curse, but it won't stop it entirely. The only way to refill the bar is consume spirits, which shifts your aligment towards evil.
If you want to maintaing good aligment, you can supress the curse most of the time, only devouring spirits when absolutely necessary, and progressively reduce the speed at whcih your soul drains (but you still can't stop it entirely).
Or if you don't give a fuck, you can just embrace the hunger and use the "devour spirits" ability whenever you can, which grants you extra abilities but also causes the bar to drain at a higher rate, meaning you have to eat more spirits and potentially screwing you over if you end up in a situation where there aren't any spirits to eat (you can still avoid death by spending xp to refill the bar, but xp loss is never good). If you go all out you pretty much have to get the ability that also lets you consume souls of living creatures (the standard version only works on things like incorporeal undead, fey, and elementals), which is obviously massively evil.
>>
>>50614190
>Yes, yes it would. She might be thinking in terms relative to herself. For instance, what is a full course meal to someone is just an snack to her. "You eat like a bird, you're gonna blow away in the wind of you dont eat. "

I really want to make this a part of her personality, to go along with her hunger and her subconscious preoccupation with food and how things taste. Tamara wants very much to be normal, but has a really hard time figuring out what "normal" is for people who aren't Two-Ton Tieflings.

>>50614275
>Adephagia is the greek goddess of gluttony. Barely mentioned at all. As for a Demon name. She'd probably give her a title. "The One Woman Famine" might be her own little pet name for Tamara. Adephagia is "The hungering maw that devours all."

The meaning and history behind Adephagia's name is really interesting, and I really like the idea that "The One Woman Famine" is the extremely unwanted title or pet name that she bestows on her Descendant.
>>
>>50613915
Yeah but considerably less so than being stabbed through the intestines.

The graph of "Being healthy and alive" vs "having sword holes in your intestines" has a NEGATIVE correlation.
>>
File: 1379265041860.jpg (257KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
1379265041860.jpg
257KB, 1280x852px
>>
>>50614420

What are the other party members gonna be?
>>
File: Full Figured Elf 1.jpg (147KB, 515x810px) Image search: [Google]
Full Figured Elf 1.jpg
147KB, 515x810px
>>
File: Full Figured Elf 2.jpg (135KB, 525x810px) Image search: [Google]
Full Figured Elf 2.jpg
135KB, 525x810px
>>50614809
>>
File: Full Figured Elf 3.png (160KB, 540x525px) Image search: [Google]
Full Figured Elf 3.png
160KB, 540x525px
>>50614846
>>
File: 1445869411299.png (57KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1445869411299.png
57KB, 256x256px
>>
File: 1445908621513.jpg (282KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445908621513.jpg
282KB, 848x1200px
>>
>>50614763
>What are the other party members gonna be?

Well, we've just started discussing the game and the premise is "people who shouldn't be adventuring but need to," but the two other ideas I've heard so far have been "mousey mage-school dropout girl" and "tired old Captain Haddock."
>>
>>50614938

how much of a suprise is "Tamara Tenebrae The Two-Ton Teifling" gonna be?
>>
>>50614435
>"Being healthy and alive"
Being stabbed isn't being healthy. Neither is being fat.
>>
>>50614986
>how much of a suprise is "Tamara Tenebrae The Two-Ton Teifling" gonna be?

I think that she'll be pretty surprising, but in an in-game, in-character way and not in a "what were you thinking?" way. We've shared some pretty outlandish characters in the past, and I can guarantee that "mousey mage-school dropout girl's" player has something weird and wonderful planned for her.
>>
>>50615414

When you get started, i want greentexts
>>
File: 1445919130343.jpg (121KB, 670x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1445919130343.jpg
121KB, 670x1193px
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 684x967px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 684x967px
>>
File: 2lPw4l8.jpg (107KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2lPw4l8.jpg
107KB, 960x544px
>>
>>50595489
>A booty so round it needs it's own wings.
>>
>>50615550
>When you get started, i want greentexts

Once our game starts up and things get rolling, I'll make sure to write down the best bits and misadventures to share in the next "Chubby/Fat Character" discussion thread I see.

I think that I've got a pretty great idea about how Tamara thinks and feels, and of the sort of personal troubles and demonic trials that she's going to face on her journey, but I honestly have t given much thought about how she looks or what supplies she's carrying...
>>
>>50615951
>Looks

I would day navy blue deep purple skin with braided hair. sharp teeth, pointed ears. Maybe a singular horn. As for her figure, bottom and belly heavy, but very little in the way of bosoms.

>equipment
bags of holding full of snacks. That is all.
>>
>>50616019
>>50615951
Psychologists say that the colors red and yellow stimulate feelings of hunger and excitement in people that see them. Since red's fairly common amongst tieflings, maybe you could go with a warm and inviting yellow.
>>
>>50615951
A hugely fat girl with small horns and thick demon-tail? Probably sharp teeth as well.
Something like >>50596699
except more modestly dressed and without wings?
That picture might be better fit for her demonic ancestor, though. If she's named after the Greek goddess of gluttony, I'd imagine her as some kind of self-styled "demon queen of gluttony", still somehow beautiful/seductive despite weighting literally tons and having a belly the size of a blimp.
>>
Wouldn't say obese, but all my frontline meatshield characters always end up in the Strongfat body range, be they male or female.

I just figure that is the proper body for someone who's job is being the blockade between their soft squishy friends and the slobbering hordes on the other side of their shield.

Got to eat a lot to keep your body powered, and you aren't going to ALWAYS be fighting. Long trips out into the wilderness would thin them out a bit, as their rations wouldn't cut it for their required caloric intake, but you bet your bottom dollar the first thing they are using their share of the loot on is a feast.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 762x1049px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 762x1049px
>>50615951
Might not be quite what you're looking for, but you can have this for inspiration.
>>
>>50613824
If I was the GM I'd probably make Tamara's demon ancestor the BBEG. It's too good of a plothook in a character's back story to not use, and would give a good reason why the party ends up adventuring dedpite being not at all suited for it (if one of the party members is related to the villain, she's already got vested interest in them which will likely draw them into the events whether they want it or not).

It would work especially well if Tamara had no idea the BBEG was related to her untill significantly into the campaign. She knows she's descended from a gluttony demon, and has contacted the demon, but demons are unlikely to reveal mpre than necessary, especially when it comes to their identity.
>>
>>50617221
So the party at some point runs into a cult worshipping a greater demon called "Adephagia, the hungering maw that devours all", who the cult leader has prophesied to return soon after being banished long ago. So the party sets off to stop the demon, and eventually Tamara figures out the demon they're trying to stop is the one and the same that has been talking to her all this time, probably subtly steering their actions to bring about her return.

Adephagia for her own part doesn't really have a true evil plan, and genuinely cares about Tamara in a twisted demonic way: she wants her to embrace her nature and maker her her adopted daughter. The main reason she wants to be summoned is to have a chance for some "mother-daughter bonding" over dinner. Not that it'd make summoning any less disastrous: Tamara is probably several generations removed from her, and she can already eat the food supply of entire village. Image what kind of appetite Adephagia must have, when Tamara's is probably a fraction of hers.
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 900x1238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 900x1238px
>>
File: Blob_(X-Men_Evolution).jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Blob_(X-Men_Evolution).jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Once played a character whose initial concept was Rufus from Street Fighter combined with The Blob
>>
>>50576466
Yes. It was in a little known "alternative cyberpunk" game called Fates Worse Than Death. The setting features a gang of paranoid rich dudes called the Omniscients who are completely obsessed with information/sensory technology (out of a desire to know everything there is to know about what's happening around them, most primarily who's plotting against them), which since they're rich and connected means that they soon end up with eightydifferent brain implants and eleven types of eye mods allowing to sense EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE. As a result, many of them become epicurean, finicky fucks who only dress in the finest silks, wear tons of perfume and eat the finest food, since their senses are so sharp that the tiniest bit of discomfort is magnified enormously. Naturally, with a lifestyle of nothing but fine dining and sitting around on their monitors all day looking at the feed from a thousand security cameras, many of them become fatasses.

My character was no different.
>>
>>50616019
>>Looks I would day navy blue deep purple skin with braided hair. sharp teeth, pointed ears. Maybe a singular horn. As for her figure, bottom and belly heavy, but very little in the way of bosoms. >equipment bags of holding full of snacks. That is all.

>>50616436
>Psychologists say that the colors red and yellow stimulate feelings of hunger and excitement in people that see them. Since red's fairly common amongst tieflings, maybe you could go with a warm and inviting yellow.

>>50616465
>A hugely fat girl with small horns and thick demon-tail? Probably sharp teeth as well.Something like >>50596699 except more modestly dressed and without wings? That picture might be better fit for her demonic ancestor, though. If she's named after the Greek goddess of gluttony, I'd imagine her as some kind of self-styled "demon queen of gluttony", still somehow beautiful/seductive despite weighting literally tons and having a belly the size of a blimp.

Thanks for your input! I definitely think that we've got the same basic look for Tamara in mind, being titanically fat in her natural form and "only" tremendously fat in her compressed form, with her weight distributed in such a way as to give her an extremely belly-and-bottom-heavy figure even if she may still have a bigger bust than a normal Human woman.

I really like the idea of her having one large horn in the middle of her head rather than having two on either side because it further marks her as different than your standard tiefling, and I like the idea of her having strong, sharp teeth and an appropriately thick and weighty tail, but I still can' decide on what color her skintone ought to be because both blue and yellow sound good.

As for her equipment, she is going to need to have her prayerbooks and hymnals, various churchy bits, the proper clerical attire (in two sizes, no less!) and some civilian clothes, in addition to all the snacks she'll be packing!

Tamara will definitely be packing plenty of snacks too!
>>
>>50617221
>If I was the GM I'd probably make Tamara's demon ancestor the BBEG. It's too good of a plothook in a character's back story to not use, and would give a good reason why the party ends up adventuring dedpite being not at all suited for it (if one of the party members is related to the villain, she's already got vested interest in them which will likely draw them into the events whether they want it or not).It would work especially well if Tamara had no idea the BBEG was related to her untill significantly into the campaign. She knows she's descended from a gluttony demon, and has contacted the demon, but demons are unlikely to reveal mpre than necessary, especially when it comes to their identity.

>>50617408
>So the party at some point runs into a cult worshipping a greater demon called "Adephagia, the hungering maw that devours all", who the cult leader has prophesied to return soon after being banished long ago. So the party sets off to stop the demon, and eventually Tamara figures out the demon they're trying to stop is the one and the same that has been talking to her all this time, probably subtly steering their actions to bring about her return.Adephagia for her own part doesn't really have a true evil plan, and genuinely cares about Tamara in a twisted demonic way: she wants her to embrace her nature and maker her her adopted daughter. The main reason she wants to be summoned is to have a chance for some "mother-daughter bonding" over dinner. Not that it'd make summoning any less disastrous: Tamara is probably several generations removed from her, and she can already eat the food supply of entire village. Image what kind of appetite Adephagia must have, when Tamara's is probably a fraction of hers.

All of this sounds absolutely amazing, and our DM is of course allowed to use Tamara's backstory however he sees fit. He's always been pretty good about trying to work our characters' histories into the narrative of our games!
>>
>>50576466
never rp-ed an american, no interest into.
>>
>>50619454

Also, I think that Adephagia definitely cares for Tamara in her own horrible, demonic but genuine way. Like you said, she wants her Descendant to embrace her ancestry and enjoy all that comes along with it alongside her as the adoptive, Glutton-Demon daughter she never had. This desire isn't necessarily evil in and of itself, but like you said again, if Tamara is already capable of the fantastic feats of gluttony that she is, where does that leave the world if she lets herself grow even larger and invites her New Mom over to the mortal plane for dinner?
>>
>>50616854
DELETE THIS!
>>
File: Sturdy Monk Elf.png (215KB, 680x859px) Image search: [Google]
Sturdy Monk Elf.png
215KB, 680x859px
>>
File: Strong-Fat Viking.jpg (214KB, 940x1295px) Image search: [Google]
Strong-Fat Viking.jpg
214KB, 940x1295px
>>
File: jessica-downs-harpy2-recovered-1.jpg (681KB, 1920x2595px) Image search: [Google]
jessica-downs-harpy2-recovered-1.jpg
681KB, 1920x2595px
>>
File: Not So Smooth Criminal.jpg (349KB, 942x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Not So Smooth Criminal.jpg
349KB, 942x1200px
>>
>>50613374
>Lord Mayor GrabHerAss
>>
>>50621341
He's certainly not lacking for ass to grab in this thread.
>>
>>50619562

It seems like the thread is just about done, but I wanted to thank everyone who helped create Tamara Tenebrae, the Two-Ton Teifling. I'm really looking forward to playing her soon, and hope to return with funny, thrilling and heartwarming tales of her misadventures!
>>
File: Sturdy Tiefling Knight.png (445KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Sturdy Tiefling Knight.png
445KB, 900x1200px
>>
File: Curvy Tiefling Bard.png (595KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Curvy Tiefling Bard.png
595KB, 900x1200px
>>50622295
Good luck!
>>
File: Hefty Woodswoman.jpg (219KB, 1024x914px) Image search: [Google]
Hefty Woodswoman.jpg
219KB, 1024x914px
>>
File: Thick Magix.jpg (323KB, 1024x1565px) Image search: [Google]
Thick Magix.jpg
323KB, 1024x1565px
>>
>>
File: 1445741269889.jpg (953KB, 3200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1445741269889.jpg
953KB, 3200x2000px
>>
I love you, /tg/.
>>
>>50625765
Have you ever played a character whose fighting strategy revolves around pulverizing her enemies' balls?
>>
>>50626107
/tg/ - The Only Board You Need.

>>50626118
Can't say that I have, but called-shots to the groin seem like pretty safe bets if you've got the accuracy and want to take a male opponent down quickly.
>>
File: Fat-Bottomed Shepherd Girl.jpg (794KB, 1372x3016px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Bottomed Shepherd Girl.jpg
794KB, 1372x3016px
>>50621509
>>
>>50626415

>yfw you know exactly what image that was cropped from.

100% improvement actually.
>>
>>50576466
Rogue Trader- fat 'mutation' navigator
Basically rolled through life on a palanquin held up by half a dozen greasy servitors, eating junk food, blowing people up with his warp eye and molesting women.
>>
>>
File: 897ca1523ee8faaaf0e38f727abc984f.jpg (152KB, 736x1155px) Image search: [Google]
897ca1523ee8faaaf0e38f727abc984f.jpg
152KB, 736x1155px
>>
File: FatKnight_VIKING.png (4MB, 1111x1179px) Image search: [Google]
FatKnight_VIKING.png
4MB, 1111x1179px
>>
File: 669_large.jpg (27KB, 474x422px) Image search: [Google]
669_large.jpg
27KB, 474x422px
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 1072x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1072x616px
>>50622295
Looking forward to future storytimes mate!

>>50626107
It's been a good thread.
>>
File: Big Burly Half-Troll Barbarian.jpg (290KB, 1280x1413px) Image search: [Google]
Big Burly Half-Troll Barbarian.jpg
290KB, 1280x1413px
>>
File: Fat Dwarven Warrior B&W.jpg (844KB, 1055x1746px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Dwarven Warrior B&W.jpg
844KB, 1055x1746px
>>
File: Chubby Gnomish Scholar.png (251KB, 518x470px) Image search: [Google]
Chubby Gnomish Scholar.png
251KB, 518x470px
>>
>>50585413
> moralfagging
> but it's about really stupid shit
> with a very thin layer of "noble warrior" roleplaying

Fuck IRL landwhales but seriously you're a faggot
>>
>>50613232
There is that one vore-class somebody wrote that gets posted sometimes. Pretty much built around doing stuff like that.

I'd considering writing a pact/domain like that myself. Writing rules for weird ideas people suggest because nobody else would do it is something I do regularly, and I do like making warlock pacts (so far, I've done I think 6 different warlock pacts; that's less than cleric domains but most of the domains I've done are pretty basic while the pacts get more interesting stuff).
>>
File: Jolly Soldier.png (2MB, 1155x1269px) Image search: [Google]
Jolly Soldier.png
2MB, 1155x1269px
>>50628441
All water under the bridge by now.
>>
>>50628498
With all this talk about gluttonous demons and tieflings, I'd been wondering what sorts of powers and special abilities they might have myself. The ones that immediate come to mind are auras of hungriness, extreme resistances to poisoned and befouled foods, and of course devouring foes whole.
>>
File: Fat Tiefling Alchemist B&W.png (431KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Tiefling Alchemist B&W.png
431KB, 1280x1656px
>>
>>50628607
As a very quick brainstorming:

1st ability: +1 hp per level, immunity to ingested poisons (poisoned attacks still hurt you, though).

2nd ability: you count as one size category larger for purposes of being grappled and showed. However, you movement speed is reduced by 5 feet.

3rd ability: Resistance to cold and slashing damage? Or something.

4th ability: Once per day, you can open a portal in your mouth to attempt to suck in creature of your own size or smaller, dealing damage to them every round untill they manage to free themselves or die.
>>
>>50629030
Those seem pretty reasonable, though I might chance slashing damage to bludgeoning damage instead.
>>
File: Strong-Fat Tiefling Barbarian.jpg (567KB, 1261x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Strong-Fat Tiefling Barbarian.jpg
567KB, 1261x1920px
>>
>>50629093

Here's a proper version (I think it made more sense as cleric domain than pact; there was actually a gluttony domain in some 3.5 book). Coming up with domain spells was a massive pain in the ass, though. Why couldn't Heroes Feast be a 5th level spell instead of a 6th level one?
>>
File: Fat Thief.png (406KB, 1280x1656px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Thief.png
406KB, 1280x1656px
>>50630514
Nicely done there. I know that coming up with the domain spells couldn't have been easy, as I've been struggling to come up with a few appropriate skills and abilities myself. It's not as easy as I'd thought it might be. The best I could come up with was a boost to the PC's persuasiveness when trying to get others to act greedily or gluttonously, the ability of the PC to compress their bulk to a smaller size category and I guess some kind of body-slam ability.

Also, you might consider renaming "Protective Fat" to something like "Well Padded."
>>
File: Plump Dwarven Lass.jpg (115KB, 731x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Plump Dwarven Lass.jpg
115KB, 731x1094px
>>
>>
File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 205x246px
THICC
>>
File: 1408109926573.jpg (823KB, 1600x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1408109926573.jpg
823KB, 1600x1053px
>>
File: 1408110019948.jpg (588KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1408110019948.jpg
588KB, 848x1200px
>>50631159
>>
File: 1408107346845.jpg (225KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1408107346845.jpg
225KB, 1024x1448px
>>
File: 1408106359961.png (443KB, 700x831px) Image search: [Google]
1408106359961.png
443KB, 700x831px
>>
File: 1440729082383.jpg (407KB, 1000x1630px) Image search: [Google]
1440729082383.jpg
407KB, 1000x1630px
>>
File: 1476140639103.gif (1MB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1476140639103.gif
1MB, 212x212px
>>50595309
>An enormously obese Tiefling runs away from home and must deal with physical difficulties and emotional distress her glutton-demon ancestry has forced upon her.
>>
File: YathLucinaFullFixed.png (4MB, 5000x6000px) Image search: [Google]
YathLucinaFullFixed.png
4MB, 5000x6000px
Short answer: Yes.
>>
File: 1430854495292.jpg (212KB, 600x839px) Image search: [Google]
1430854495292.jpg
212KB, 600x839px
>>
File: Dwarf with Burrito.jpg (77KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf with Burrito.jpg
77KB, 750x750px
>>50631244
Any stories to share before the thread ends?
>>
File: 1458968498360.png (330KB, 900x1328px) Image search: [Google]
1458968498360.png
330KB, 900x1328px
>>
File: 1431045267408.png (261KB, 559x721px) Image search: [Google]
1431045267408.png
261KB, 559x721px
>>
>>50630771
Unarmed strike can be made with any part of the body.
>>
I once had my players work with an obese silver Dragon librarian girl who did book rentals prices in terms of pounds of chocolate.
>>
>>50632938
So theoretically, an Unarmed Strike could be refluffed as a belly-slam, hip-check or butt-bump. That's good to know.
>>
>>50633039
>I once had my players work with an obese silver Dragon librarian girl who did book rentals prices in terms of pounds of chocolate.

All things considered, that sounds like an exceedingly reasonable exchange. Did your players and their PCs enjoy dealing with her?
>>
File: Winny Maid RPG.jpg (285KB, 629x949px) Image search: [Google]
Winny Maid RPG.jpg
285KB, 629x949px
Not the chunkiest, but my current character for a martial arts focused Maid RPG.
>>
File: Winny Unarmed Color.jpg (234KB, 500x759px) Image search: [Google]
Winny Unarmed Color.jpg
234KB, 500x759px
>>50633228
and the newer outfit
>>
>>50633110
They fukkin loved her. She was adorable. One of the quests was getting her ready for a date with an ancient time Dragon. >>50633110
>>
File: Chubby Druid.png (370KB, 534x533px) Image search: [Google]
Chubby Druid.png
370KB, 534x533px
>>
>>50633228
I like the dread-drills. cute.
>>
>>50633257
Glad to hear that they took to her so well, and that date-prep quest does sound pretty damn cute.
>>
>>50633257
Fucking hell, that sounds like an adorable quest. Tbh I would be cool with a whole campaign working for some kind of magical matchmaker, trying to get different beings together or trying to find some hideous monster his true love.
>>
>>50633391
I'd love a campaign chock full of cute quests.

Magical matchmaking, helping a Prince win a mock military battle against his Amazon Princess beloved to impress her, babysitting a baby dragon, helping a shy, adorably socially awkward succubus find her confidence.
>>
>>50633352
She's was a twelve tonshy nerd. Th date didn't go well but the party sex maniacs lovers (now finally married) propositioned her for a threesome. She declined, but slept with them individually.
>>
File: Hippy Knight.jpg (73KB, 365x695px) Image search: [Google]
Hippy Knight.jpg
73KB, 365x695px
>>50633467
I agree, whole-heartedly, with this sentiment.
>>
File: Fat Ogre.jpg (255KB, 583x792px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Ogre.jpg
255KB, 583x792px
I'm tempted to throw this thread up on Sup/tg/ for archival, but I'm pretty sure that it would get downvoted to oblivion.
>>
>>50633946
Go for it, my good friend.
>>
Why would I want to play an obese character? That's like playing someone who has cancer or a lung disease from smoking cigarettes.
>>
File: 1398183821565.jpg (129KB, 673x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1398183821565.jpg
129KB, 673x1000px
>>
>>50630514
>>50630771

I would add something about Creatures killed by The last ability heal the user 1 HP per hit die.
>>
>>50634199
Stop dumping fetish porn you sicko. Obesity kills people dead and is nothing to be made light about.
>>
>>50634375

So do guns.
>>
File: 1445906684554.jpg (75KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445906684554.jpg
75KB, 700x700px
>>50634199
>>
>>50634397
>>50634375
The thread's just about done with and will drop off the board shortly, so there's no reason to get worked up now.
>>
File: 1398173141736.jpg (35KB, 291x413px) Image search: [Google]
1398173141736.jpg
35KB, 291x413px
>>
File: Full Figured Elf 4.jpg (308KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
Full Figured Elf 4.jpg
308KB, 1280x1816px
>>
>>50634571
God I love chubby snakes
>>
>>50635512
I imagine that she's some sort of shopkeeper that you come across on your travels and offers the party a sidequest to track down some rare reagents or lost keepsake.
>>
File: Fat Snake and Daughter.png (456KB, 1000x903px) Image search: [Google]
Fat Snake and Daughter.png
456KB, 1000x903px
>>50635512
>>
>>50635913

>>50631074
>>
>>
File: 1445928294007.jpg (115KB, 813x983px) Image search: [Google]
1445928294007.jpg
115KB, 813x983px
>>
File: 1445954233247.jpg (73KB, 609x570px) Image search: [Google]
1445954233247.jpg
73KB, 609x570px
>>
File: 1445997293757.jpg (982KB, 1505x1549px) Image search: [Google]
1445997293757.jpg
982KB, 1505x1549px
>>
File: 1446054031834.jpg (71KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446054031834.jpg
71KB, 1000x800px
>>
File: 1442246078763.jpg (243KB, 858x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1442246078763.jpg
243KB, 858x1400px
>>
File: Warm Winter Wrap.png (401KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Warm Winter Wrap.png
401KB, 1200x900px
>>50635913
>>
>>50636621
Damn, some pretty huge hands made those handprints. I guess you know the old saying: "anything more than a handful is just a waste".
>>
File: Thick Blue Snake.png (477KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Thick Blue Snake.png
477KB, 1280x1280px
>>50636837
>>
File: 1479115084682.jpg (101KB, 755x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1479115084682.jpg
101KB, 755x1057px
>>
/tg/ sure does have a lot of chubby chasers.
>>
File: 1398166357711.jpg (221KB, 718x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1398166357711.jpg
221KB, 718x1070px
This has been a good thread.
>>
>>50637980
fa/tg/uys tend to be more ok with other fats
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.