[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdm/ /kdmg/ /kdg/ - Kingdom Death: Monster General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 42

File: 1481057971620[1].jpg (62KB, 800x617px) Image search: [Google]
1481057971620[1].jpg
62KB, 800x617px
Manhunter Edition

Old thread: >>50554480

>what is Kingdom Death
Monster Hunter the board game, set in the world of Berserk.

>which pledge do I get
If you don't have the game, get the Lantern pledge. If you do have it and just want to update it, get the upgrade pack. Everything else can be added on from those two pledges.

>is the stuff in the upgrade pack a stretch goal?
No.
>is the stuff in the gamblers chest a stretch goal/is it random
Not a stretch goal. Everything on the table, revealed or not, will be in the chest. The gamble is just that you don't know what's in it yet.

>what are the stretch goals?
There aren't any, really. We blew the lid off this campaign so hard, we unlocked everything and more in the first day. So instead of posting 40 days worth of content at once, he is staggering the reveals. Everything is already unlocked though.

>i won't get the game till 2020???????
No. read the shipping section on the kickstarter page. The game ships in 2017. 2020 is a worst case scenario for some of the very very early in production items, not the game itself.

>links
Kickstarter Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
Adams comments: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
Rules errata: http://www.kingdomdeath.com/wp/faq/
>>
>>50568010
>Not McLeach

but I'll take it.
>>
>>50568010
>>what are the stretch goals?
>There aren't any, really.
This is a lie. There was the Satan stretch goal.
>>
>>50568093
Which was hidden and unannounced, and above all, unplanned.
Those with knowledge from the previous Kickstarter were expecting something, but we officially didn't have a clue that Adam had something ready for it.
>>
>>50568141
Still a stretch goal.
>>
>>50568188
That is true.
>>
>>50568010

Hello all, researching-the-game-person here.
So okay, I just watched year three, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4JM7fD_mPM
And I really dislike the combat now. BUT. I do understand that these are new characters/beginning monster/bad dice.
So rather than filing the combat section away under 'garbage tier', I want ask /tg/, what do you consider the best/your favorite monster/encounter?

If you haven't seen the video, it's basically them walking after a giant antelope down a linear hunt.
Then in the fight it has high toughness, regeneration, and runs away from them. They're there repeating the same shit for over an hour. It's not good advertising.

So in contrast to that, do you know of any videos of this game that you would describe as "playing it the way it's meant to be played"?
Good players, good monster, fun time, etc.
>>
File: Boom still got it.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Boom still got it.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>50568188

Your FACE is a stretch goal.
>>
>>50568264
Every monster has it's own flavor. Antelopes aren't so bad, for example, if you place well and have range or mobility. Honestly, I consider antelopes to be more or less autowin fights, and they go pretty fast. helps, too, if you farm the acanthus quickly yourself.
>>
>>50568273
Poots is adding my face to the game? How, and why?
>>
>>50568323
The first kikestarter had bonus pledge to have survivor head sculpted after yourself... could happen again.
>>
>>50568264

The Antelope's entire gimmick is the fucker sprints away at the drop of a hat. Its an ANTELOPE. You have to be careful what directions you attack it from, because otherwise it will run you over. You want to chase it into a corner of the board, or ping it with ranged weapons. If you know what you are doing, its over pretty quick.

The first time you fight any monster is a shit show, because you don't know how the monster plays until you fight it.

The Flower Knight, for example, is built around an easily gameable Fairy Ring mechanic. But we didn't know that until we fought him, since reading ahead is cheating and lame. So while he becomes a fairly easy fight once you know what you are doing, the first team our group sent at him got TPKed because they went against him with the wrong equipment spreads and made bad tactical calls due to inexperience with that particular enemy.

The White Lion is really the only fight in the game where its just a simple face-beating fight. Every other fight requires you to alter you tactics pretty significantly if you don't want to get rolled.
>>
>>50568374
>The White Lion is really the only fight in the game where its just a simple face-beating fight. Every other fight requires you to alter you tactics pretty significantly if you don't want to get rolled.
And even then this stops being true when you fight the level 2 white lion. That thing is an enormous piece of shit, I tell you hwat.
>>
>>50568264
It's a starter quarry, the combat gets much better. The game really shines when you have complex interactions between gear and AI, and these guys simply don't have much gear yet.
There's a ruleset which lets you skip the first en or so lantern years, and an expansion planned which, well, expands on this (your dudes take over an existing settlement after killing its leader).
>>
>>50568374
>So while he becomes a fairly easy fight once you know what you are doing, the first team our group sent at him got TPKed because they went against him with the wrong equipment spreads and made bad tactical calls due to inexperience with that particular enemy.
This is why I love the new scout mechanic, it makes sense out of the survivors' knowledge and gear somehow getting back to the settlement.
>>
>>50568466
I fucking love the Scout's "I've seen some shit" expression in the artworks and sincerely hope it will translate into the sculpt.
>>
>>50568264
Honestly that fight was a shitshow because they're not really doing it properly. A sensible person would look at all the mood cards that start in play, realise that the fucking thing regenerates when it eats acanthus, and clear the board of the stuff in the first couple of rounds.
>>
>>50568374
>The Antelope's entire gimmick is the fucker sprints away at the drop of a hat. Its an ANTELOPE. You have to be careful what directions you attack it from, because otherwise it will run you over. You want to chase it into a corner of the board, or ping it with ranged weapons. If you know what you are doing, its over pretty quick.

Well to clarify, they did exactly that. The middle player had played the game before.
They just couldn't penetrate the antelope's hide with their bone weapons, which was all they had at the time the monster was introduced. They didn't seem to be in any real danger.

Are you supposed to hunt a bunch of lions for gear before moving on?
It reminded me of those cases in 40krp where the GM provides an encounter too tough to hit, and players are just rolling blanks.

>>50568311
I can see how it would be easy with better gear. But I don't quite see how it would ever be fun. So I guess I'm asking if this is just 'tutorial mode'?
>>
>>50568554
The antelope doesn't have that high a toughness unless it got some nasty cards out.

Hunting a few lions at the start is advisable, both to make lion/rawhide armor and to get yourself the Weaponcrafter and its superior armaments. A couple weapons with 3-5 strength and preferably no frail (Though the ever-popular Zanbato is good enough WITH frail) will make quick work of level 1 lions and antelopes. Upgrading to level 2 enemies is a little more iffy. If they were hunting an Antelope 2 with bone weapons they deserved what they got.
>>
>>50568554
I suppose, if your curious if you would enjoy this game, let me pose you this quick question.

Did you play xcom or xcom two on classic or hard? Did you enjoy it? the answer is probably roughly similar to what you will feel about dark sou-I man KD:M.
>>
>>50568682
>The antelope doesn't have that high a toughness unless it got some nasty cards out.

Brief description:
It only regenerated once, they got the rest of the plants.
It got a +toughness token early.
It got some -strength insects on them.
It got a free bucking attack if in its blind spot.

They had hunted two lions previously before the creature was introduced.
They reduced it to a couple run around AI cards. Most of their damage was from founding stones.
They stayed after it, diagonal to avoid trampling, and rolled misses for most of the hour plus.

The tactic to defeat the creature was obvious, but the fight definitely grew stale and tedious as a result. I'd consider it a 'farm creature', in MMO terms.

>>50568704
I adore classic Xcom. But I also don't believe it translates well to tabletop because it's meant to be played by one person: there's not much for others to do.

My favorite part of the game so far is the FTL-like settlement decisions, but they've been few and far between.

But again, I've not seen any expansions nor a 'lategame' demonstration.
>>
>X-com Classic
You all mean UFO: Enemy Unknown, right?

RIGHT?
>>
>>50568855
>UFO: Enemy Unknown

You mean Bravery: The Meatgrinder. Where the worth of a man comes down to a single two digit number representing an abstract component of his psyche.

Everyone just calls it xcom classic, though.
>>
>>50568816
Sounds like they focused on making armor before weapons, and wrongly decided it was time to take on an antelope. Personally I farm Lions until after the Butcher.
>>
>>50568915
The way I see it, any soldier that keeps it together long enough to prime HE and get so far from the rest of the team that he won't be able to jog back in a single round of panic is asset to the team.
>>
>>50568915

> that one grunt with Bravery 99

If I had ten men like him, I could win this war in a week.
>>
So no update today? Just the roll and the challenge?
>>
>>50569082
He didn't expect people to actually beat the level
He's drawing out the updates to try to keep interest to, he wasn't expecting it to be 2000% funded in a day
>>
>>50569210
So, sofar that's 3 unplanned additions?
>>
>>50569237
Satan xpack, Hard Plastic Twins, "Cheating" bonus, and now this. Though I think this only counts as "unplanned" he had probably meant it to be a challenge from the start, just not guaranteed.
>>
>>50569303
>Satan xpack, Hard Plastic Twins
I count these as one addition.
>>
>>50569082
Poots thought the 01 roll and video game challenge would buy him some time.

Never bet on "internet can't beat game in X hours/days" challenges. There are communities of thousands of autists who pour 12+ hours a day, everyday, into beating video games quickly.
>>
>>50569369
>There are communities of thousands of autists who pour 12+ hours a day, everyday, into beating video games quickly.
And now they will have their rapacious futa twins.
>>
>>50569369
Nothing can buy Poots time now.
No brakes on the hype train.
>>
>>50568981
My requirements for Antelope are as follows:

Dash
Surge
Cats Eye Circlet
Catgut Bow
King spear

Anything short of that gets you shreked like these poor guys. Fights also get much more tactical once your Survival goes up, because you get more meaningful decisions.

Our group just fought a L2 Lion God, and boy was that a fucking mistake. We all managed to run away, and we spelunked to get the gear, but that was demoralizing.
>>
>>50569646
>We all managed to run away
I haven't seen any cases of retreating. Can you just decide to turn back at any time? Can a lion hunt YOU down?

>>50568981
>Personally I farm Lions until after the Butcher.
Now this is another concern I have.

Does the game become 'grindey'? Like, you're crap until you've bagged a bunch of lions. But you can't realistically do anything else.

>>50569646
>My requirements for Antelope are as follows
Oh, and how long does a 'skillful' fight usually take? For any of the earlygame monsters, that is.

And does the hunt track/terrain change significantly with more advanced monsters?

Like I would definitely appreciate a more fleshed-out hunting exercise segment, and more diverse encounter terrain. Like all the PnP maps and such. I did hear about a potential hunt revamping.
>>
>>50569717
>Retreating
Have to have an innovation to make run away attempts

>Grinding
Less so with expansions. Antelope becomes 'viable' decently early but Gorm is a fine hunt from LY 1 on if perhaps a wee bit more challenging than lion. The base game has monster tiers, really, but you can blur it a lot with just a couple expansions.
>>
>>50569717
>I haven't seen any cases of retreating.

Pictographs innovation lets you flee, doesn't guarantee you will survive the trip back.

>Does the game become 'grindey'?

Depends on what you are going for and what expansions you have. I go for lions to get cat eye then switch to gorm/spidicules/flower knight. Antelope can be great as it bursts into treats though.
>>
>>50569792
how would you tier monsters? like, using a vanilla settlement lion, antelope, spidey and gorm are all butcher or earlier... Where and when do you fit in level 2 beasts?
>>
>>50569717
The hunt phase is definitely the weakest aspect of the game. You have to get a rather high level (and dead end) innovation (tech) in order to abandon a hunt early or to run away from a bad fight. I never personally prioritize it because a completely unsuccessful hunt is something to be avoided at all costs.

I would say that the only way for the game to become grindy is if you play like pansies and never take a risk on bigger or stronger game.

One thing to note for that other poster is that the Butcher is a relatively early "gear check" called a Nemesis. These fights are much harder than normal monsters and have little in the way of rewards. However, these fights are spectacularly different from other monsters, and some even have alternate win conditions than simply beating them up.

Generally any showdown by an experienced group for a monster that they're somewhat experienced with will take an hour. The hunt track and events are unique to each monster, and some even reside in different biomes (forest instead of plains). Each monster also generally has their own terrain setup (some of which is rather elaborate) plus a few random cards.
>>
So I just pledged for the $250 tier, does the updated core game come with all the content of the original?
>>
>Frogdog expansion let's you abduct and domesticate a puppy for a short time, making use of it before it starts to mature into a monster.
>The longer you use it, the more powerful it becomes, but the more dangerous it becomes to your survivors/settlements
>Pushing your luck gives you a surprise fight mid hunting phase/lose a survivor/lose a settlement

Would that make it anymore appealing? The idea that something is useful and semi kuwaii, but you also know that soon that thing will become horrible and kill you?
>>
>>50570015
LEARN
TO
READ
>>
>>50570032
poots did categorically say there would be no animal husbandry at all in the game, that it didnt fit the theme

you can always go the route of the beast lover fighting art guy and do it custom though
>>
>>50570038
No.
>>
>>50570053
>no animal husbandry of any kind
>can literally roll spidicules home for near infinite silk
>twinpleb confirmed.
>>
>>50570053

Yeah, I guess getting any sort of control on the monsters of the world opens a can of worms of sorts.

>Beast lover it is
>Gotta make it official looking enough to not make friends think I'm into zoophilia...or xenophilia...whatever
>>
>>50570015
Yes.

If I may, I recommend the expansion nemesis. Lion Knight is my favorite fight, and man hunter introduces a lot of useful tools, while the Lonely Tree will add some interesting mechanics to fights occasionally.

I didn't end up getting to use the sSlenderman, my players were complaining about expansion fatigue, but he seems fun.

The good thing about these fights is they don't soak up lantern years - adding them basically gives you more opportunities for hunt xp
>>
>>50570098
Relax, we already know. We're not judging or anything. Just keep it out of the room we usually play. And don't try to volunteer when I'm asking for someone to look after my dog.
>>
>>50570032
I was thinking of making a dog related thing that helped provide "advance warning" in case of disasters, kind of like how they can perceive quakes faster than humans.

I'm hoping to use it as a way to provide expandable rerolls for settlement/hunt events.
>>
>>50570098
>>50570158
Speaking of which... Does anyone else believe this game looks entirely set up for an eroticism expansion?

I mean, look at those minis. Unless it's one of those "game makers are in-denial prudes" kind of thing. Or a "no kid, I'm exploiting your demographic, but you're still under 18" one.
>>
>>50570207
I think the main reason you will never see such a thing is because Poots doesn't want to deal with the flak and blowback it would cause. He already gets enough shit because he sells pinups and models occasionally have penises where they shouldn't; god help him if he actually includes something lewd in the game itself.
>>
>>50570207
Nope, don't see that at all.
>>
>>50570171

I haven't played the game yet, missed the first kickstarter, but would some sort of resource cost to feed the sentry hound make it any sort of worth it? Maybe 1 resource per 2 squares on the hunting table?
>>
>>50570207
>>
>>50570171
Easily homebrewed solution
Frogdog's resource deck contains a "Frogdog pup" resource. At the Frogdog armor crafting location you can create a gear card for "Guard frogdog".

While on the hunt the Guard Frogdog lets you reroll a basic hunt event, however if you roll doubles the Frogdog has gone wild and it attacks. Your quarry is gone and you are now ambushed by a level 1 frogdog.

Early game it's risky because it's could force you into an ambush scenario, late game it's a waste of time, since it's a level one early monster that eats up a Lantern Year.
>>
>>50570227
>the flak and blowback it would cause
But doesn't D&D have the "Book of Erotic Fantasy" from white wolf publishing?

Besides, they're missing out on the whole bathe your minis in semen subculture.
>>
>>50570038
Pfff reading? Eaaasy.
Comprehension? Yeah, we're gonna have a problem.
>>
File: 1480734750877.jpg (48KB, 479x752px) Image search: [Google]
1480734750877.jpg
48KB, 479x752px
>>50570207
It'll be fine as soon as we get the proper homebrew.
>>
>>50570339
BoEF isn't canon or official though. Its not like they release the DMG3 with advanced rape rules, sale prices for the semen of different monsters and rules to impregnate females of different races forcefully with said semen.

Or the castle building guide had harem rooms or dungeons made specifically to host "breeders" whom you stuffed with dragon semen in order to try and breed your own dragonborn army or some shit

which is why Poots didn't make the Beast Lover thing.
If HE does it its terrible and probably poor taste and we'll never end the screaming of the whores and SJW.
If YOU do it and publish/post it, its fine
>>
>>50570339
That's different because 3rd party. White Wolf has lasting reputation of supporting the most depraved degeneracy. So does Paizo. But WotC is kiddie friendly, they can include some of the degeneracy when it's progressive, but they can't go all out.
>>
File: Plastic tiddies.jpg (283KB, 573x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Plastic tiddies.jpg
283KB, 573x1462px
>>50570339
>Besides, they're missing out on the whole bathe your minis in semen subculture
Anon, they miss out on no such thing.
>>
File: 1480744738424.jpg (917KB, 3267x2505px) Image search: [Google]
1480744738424.jpg
917KB, 3267x2505px
>>50570379
>>
>>50570264
It could, still thinking about that one. Thing is I'm also considering including some jobs for survivors that stay behind at the settlement so I have to think about that. At the very least I'd have to think about the difficulties involving raising the dogs in the first place and then how they can be used.

>>50570318
That's an interesting idea too but the problem is it would require the frogdog expansion. For the time being and while Poot irons out 1.5 I was thinking the settlement could start with the pups already there or maybe have something like a rogue great game hunter stumble upon the settlement at some point and have them introduce hounds.
>>
>>50570379
Can monster have two conditions for target choice? Or is it just one and "no target" as the alternative?
>>
>>50570423
Oh, I was thinking of it as something interesting to add to the frogdog expansion since that was how it started.
>>
>>50570382
>screaming of the whores and SJW
Who knows? The new presidency might just bring blissful silence to the safespace-trigger-entitlement crowd.
We just got to have a horde of girls with a high sex drive and some fujoshi figures to throw at them. How are they going to deal with that? They won't!

>>50570379
A very good point. It's not that challenging to switch around certain words.

Imagine. The ideal date for a NEET girl, being invited to a miniature hunting game about extracting monster fluids and (not)avoiding brain-rending impregnation.
>>
>>50570455
Yes, for example several white lion cards have
>Closest threat in facing in range
>Closest threat in field of view
>No target

>>50570379
You might want to change the second line to
>No target: Instinct
unless this is going to be part of a single monster's deck that has the sniff instinct.
>>
>>50570379
This would probably work better as a duration card with "When this card is drawn face up Monster Impregnation on the previous target"
>>
>>50570526
Ok, in that case, I suggest: >>50570379 first target stays as is. Second when no lady available, it will still try to hump a man. No aftereffect, obviously, but perhaps some brain damage.
>>
>>50570413
You can have like two endgame options:
Chaste, beat all the monsters, accept only heroic human D, or...
Elite monster breeding community: you start winning fights with lust damage.

Insanity now Lust? Hmm...
>>
>>50570527
A similar mechanic is already ingame with Spidey, Antelope, and the Lion God - you just need to have the survivor removed from the board and gain a status, though these effects are more powerful because they allow the monster to continue fighting mid-rape.
>>
>>50570549
>no aftereffect
what are you, some sort of wussy
its mpreg time and its coming out the only hole available, no questions asked!

remember this game runs on dream logic or rather, nightmare logic.
>>
>>50570549
>No aftereffect, obviously, but perhaps some brain damage.
Please, we cannot let them get off that easily. Monster dick now doubles as ovipositor. Eggs adhere to mucus membranes.
>>
File: lets_keep_going.jpg (70KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
lets_keep_going.jpg
70KB, 750x499px
>>50570584
>>50570597
You guys are terrible.
Go on.
>>
>>50568264
Just go fucking kill yourself, no one care
>>
>>50570597
Survivor status: Egg Host

Some monster attacks place tokens on the card.

If X tokens, survivor explores and place Y minor enemies.

Spend an action and a movement to give birth, remove all tokens and roll on chart for results.

Monster attack profiles would prefer female survivors, which actually works well with the games meta since almost all settlements turn into basically harems eventually.
>>
It's impossible to find this anywhere now
>>
>>50570609
>Go on.
Side effect is overproduction of mucus, which is then harvestable as settlement resource.

Removing the eggs is dangerous, but while they persist, the male begins developing overexcitability derangements.
>>
>>50570668
What are you talking about, I have one on my shelf. It's not like I keep a curtan in front of it,
>>
>>50570668
i have two. Both in my closet because im too afraid to fuck it up. A curse that im afraid will never be cured alongside the thousands of dollars worth of KD resin i have never touched asides from verifying no miscasts.
>>
>>50568264
If you don't like the early game content, you aren't going to like the game. You have to replay the early years often, and while it gets better as the game gets on, it doesn't get so much better than someone that doesn't like a LY3 fight at all is going to like it.
>>
>>50570666
>Monster attack profiles would prefer female survivors
But I mean, we definitely must have some tentacle-on-male monsters.

And don't forget the futas, surely their feminine instincts would bring them toward men. Even if their 'equipment' didn't exactly match up.

Either can go for girls, though.
>>
File: image.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260KB, 483x368px
>>50570413
>no death on 1
Laaaaame
>>
>>50570706
Why are you even buying these if you don't want to paint them? I got everything from the first KS and i've spent more time painting minis than playing the game.
>>
>>50570706
Are they particularly fragile?

>>50570699
Under what conditions is the titty monster displayed?

>>50570668
And... w-why are her tits like that?
>>
>>50570121
Oh, those sound neat, thank you very much.
>>
>>50570699
>>50570706
so jelly
>>50570751
It's areola armor essentially
>>
>>50570812
>areola armor
How does that work, and why does it sound so attractive?
>>
>>50570905
It's armor that covers the areola of the nipple but only just cause she's a titty monster
>>
>>50570812
>It's areola armor essentially
But how did her tits get so big, her hips get so curvy, and her brow so high?

Those south-Mediterranean facial features as well... And what magic holds her hair apart so invitingly?
>>
>>50570905
>how does it work?
It doesn't.
>Why does it sound attractive
Hey you gotta leave something to the imagination... even if it's one square inch of darker, wrinklier skin.
>>
>>50570944
>of darker
Paler.
>wrinklier
Suppler.
>skin
Flesh.

Say, wait a moment... Is the Intimacy system designed solely to make sure there will be more female characters?
>>
>>50570961
You and I clearly have had different experiences regarding nipples. Not complaining tho.
>>
File: mysecretshame.png (4MB, 2249x955px) Image search: [Google]
mysecretshame.png
4MB, 2249x955px
>>50570738
Because until I am satisfied with my paintjobs on miniatures that dont have a limited release, ie gw or my historicals, I refuse to fuck up limited items. Hell, I even have two core sets and three x of all the pinups in plastic from the original kickstarter. The former mostly due to wanting something to play with and the latter because I consider it something to practice with (I know, crazy).

>>50570751
I wouldnt game with them. Especially if my players will be touching them and not just myself.
>>
>>50570719
Oh, I never meant to imply it wouldn't. It would just run in order.

Nearest knocked down female survivor.
Nearest female survivor.
Nearest knocked down survivor.
>>>
2Speed 4Accuracy 1Damage base.

After Damage Effect - Survivor gains the Egg Host status card. If the survivor is already an Egg Host, place one Egg Token on it.

Any survivors with Egg Host status cards at end of fight roll on a chart of Bad stuff.

Monster has an Intimidate AI card that causes instant hatching, and many hit locations that interfere with survivors who are hosts, or will make survivors hosts.

Estimated at Antelope/Spidey tier.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15296269#comment-15296268
>Just a friendly warning. I have been doing some math and it is kinda adding up that I might have to remove the rest of the available Satan levels. Otherwise I might sink my battleship by the end of the campaign. Or as we chatted about before... my stack of battle ships. Which are much more difficult to hit, but once they are its no good.

You've been warned. Grab 'em now if you want 'em, lads.
>>
>>50571012
Sell me your second generic knight and I'll send nudes of my ex camgirl fiance
>>
>>50570961
Wouldn't be surprised, it's certainly biased all of my settlements to produce more women than men, especially with Survival of the Fittest.
>>
>>50571058
>nudes of a camgirl
literally worthless
>>
>>50571058
This is the saddest request I've read on /tg/ in years.

It's like that Hemingway short story about the used baby shoes.
>>
>>50571067
I'm not being serious but it's credit built. You won't find them anymore.
>>
>>50571058
I'm too much of a hoarder. I sincerely apologize. Have you tried chinacast or scalpers?
>>
>>50571101
I couldn't find her anywhere. The name "Knight" brings up half the line but nothing pertaining.
Do you personally know of a distributor?
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (36KB, 572x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
36KB, 572x326px
>>50570495
>president who LITERALLY complains about his safe space being violated and gets triggered by the most mild of statements directed at him
>somehow stopping SJWs
Explain.
>>
>>50571142
You're too retarded to understand sarcasm/irony.
>>
>>50571142
Stopping? No anon. Silencing. Because Trump will finally give them what they want. A world where criticizing any action, no matter how absurd and morally wrong or degenerative, is more illegal than the action itself.
>>
>>50570413
>>50570379

Y'all should stop on by /dgg/.
>>
>>50571142
I cant get over how his typing reads like Chaikas speech pattern.
>>
>>50571208
>>50571242
The SJW activists are most commonly employed by the left to drum up support. The right is usually more hardass, though will occasionally use the media's own tactics against it. That said, you run into the risk of the religious right deciding that the only safe space is in a chastity belt.

But nonetheless, I'd say the future will be safer for KDM impregnation edition.
>>
>>50571346
What's that? Or did you mean /hgg/?
>>
>>50571429

It's like /hgg/, but with a /d/.
>>
File: 1471642314448.gif (477KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471642314448.gif
477KB, 500x281px
>>50571464
I see, that should be enough for me to find it
>>
>>50570413
So, lemme get this straight. The rest of the party gains insanity, the settlement gets a free resource, and two survivors of your choice plus the victim gain an understanding and more insanity and the only downsides are those sexual disorders and a 1/10 chance for her to get a broken hip? Those sexual disorders have gotta be really, really bad or else I see no reason to not try and get all of the party's female survivors knocked up every single hunt cause that's some great rewards there.
>>
>>50571502
Also if the sexual disorders are really bad, then why do they hurt the party more than the victim?

Basically, it just seems imbalanced.
>>
File: ezaezae.png (269KB, 492x376px) Image search: [Google]
ezaezae.png
269KB, 492x376px
>>50571346
>>50571481
Wow it's nothing but flash shit and VNs.
>>
>>50571502
What did you expect from a whizzard?
>>
>>50571363
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>50571512
I suspect there might be other events which have effects based on your monstrous involvement.

But there's also the option that trying to get knocked up is the best course of action. It's just to avoid dying while you do it.
>>
>>50571502
Yeah, I agree. Should be :

- Party gets 1d5 insanity, are knocked back 7 squares

- 1 means death, 2 and 3 are Broken Hip, preg and disorder, 4 5 is preg and disorder, 6 7 just preg, 8 9 escape, 10 the same.

- Preg survivors give birth, gain 1d5 insanity and must skip the next hunt
>>
>>50568264
Time to chime in here as the guy showing them how the game works.

It was a group decision on hunting the antelope, because primarily, with how we planned for these videos to go out, we knew to keep the interest we needed to show something new each week. 3 lion hunts in a row seemed like a bad decision.

And if you look at how we played, we did clear out acanthus early, we just got shitted on with the cards that were left, and the mood cards that were in play.

But guess what - the game is going to do that. I see combat in KD as less a skirmish game and more of a puzzle game.

Was it fun? Was it frustrating? Both. Because there was a real feeling of success in finally killing it. And fights are going to go that way.

Next video is a lion hunt and we pretty much execute the bastard, and after that is the Butcher. And that is pretty bloody.

But there will be grind in the game at times, and there will be frustration. And if you are not ready for that, then it is not the game for you.
>>
>>50571525

Home of Free Cities, man.
>>
Just snatched black friday gold lantern. Whoever it was thanks a ton!
>>
>>50571754
Teach me your secrets
>>
>>50571672
How far is the BoW campaign going anyways? Just to the butcher or farther? It's going too well, I want more blood and terror.
>>
>>50570668
Oh! I've got one of those. How much you think it'd go for?
>>
>>50571795
We did the Butcher fight and that is what has been recorded for now. We will record more next year.

And yes death and destruction is coming.
>>
>>50571840
Glad to hear you're doing more. I hope you guys go for the watcher or until total death.
>>
>>50571948
I would like to get quite far into the campaign, and perhaps drop in an expansion. It would be cool to face the Dragon King.
>>
>>50571790
Lurk moar? lol
>>
>>50571824
Around 60 USD
>>
File: Mysterious Heroine X.png (64KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious Heroine X.png
64KB, 240x240px
>>50571012
There's something awfully familiar about that color scheme on the Knight's art card...

And the outfit. And the blazing holy sword. Man, now I feel like I missed out too.
>>
>>50572198
Meh. I'll just keep it.
>>
44 Satan pledges gone. Poots is calling a quits on them. Get 'em now if you want 'em.
>>
>>50572671
Damn, guess he realized they will bankrupt him
>>
>>50572671
I am so conflicted. I want the promos in Satan, but I already have all the old expansions and don't care much for the pin-ups. It really doesn't seem worth the upgrade from Gambler's Lantern.
>>
>>50572671
You mean 366 Satan pledges gone.
>>
>>50572744
Er, yeah. 44 left. Actually 42 now.

>>50572733
That's rough, yeah, but that is a ton of money you're spending rebuying things you already have. Personally I wouldn't, but it's up to you anon.
>>
>>50572733
What promos do you need so badly? Seems to be mostly pinups.
>>
>>50572789
It's not need so much as want.
>>
File: a6d87514cce.jpg (94KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a6d87514cce.jpg
94KB, 700x700px
>29/11/2016 20:37 Received by Foreign Postal Administration Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
>Today 7/12/2016
>still nothing
What the fuck happened??? fucking useless Americunt.
>>
>>50572871
>Sydney
Probably got lost going down a one way street and then mugged.
>>
>>50572871
It's the wind power man. It's garbage.

They can't even use solar because they're too inept.
>>
>>50572890
I'm in Melbourne, the only good part of Australia
>>
>>50572901
>good part of Australia
doesn't exist
>>
>>50571012
Scan the artwork so that we can use it for custom stuff
>>
Questions:

- How does Steel Shield work? It doesn't mention that avoiding the hit works anything like Block or Dodge, but that's what everyone seems to assume it works like.

- When a monster is instructed to draw two AI cards (such as the Butcher) and it only has one AI left, would the AI card be played twice, or would the result be the AI card + a Basic Action?
>>
So is gorm basically it if I want an alternative to the white lion? Someone in the previous thread mentioned the spider, but I thought that was more of an antelope replacement? And how does the dung beetle knight fit in?

Just trying to decide between expansions to keep up the variety.
>>
>>50572890
>>50572897
>>50572911
Serious guys, it been almost 5 weeks and i'm scared as fuck right now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>50572967
Don't worry, I hear Sydney has an abundance of sluts. One of them will be able to help you.
>>
>>50572988
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>50572967
Dude, calm the fuck down. 5 weeks isn't that bad for a package from the US, when it gets to two months you can start to worry.
>>
>>50573003
Shouldn't there be some tracking or priority shipping?

>>50573000
Would you care to elaborate on the reason for the intensity of your response as conveyed by caps and why it occurred relative to the number five?
>>
>>50572957
I can't be arsed to get the card out of the box for Steel Shield.

The Butcher's case: Draw first AI card, it resolves, then goes to discard pile. Draw second AI card, deck is empty, discard pile has cards, reshuffle the discard into the AI deck, draw an AI card.
>>
>>50573033
There should be, but it has to go through Auspost.
>>
>>50573033
First class tracking is very very basic
>>50573046
Auspost changed from pending to "Sorry, this item can't be tracked". I don't know what the fuck happen.
>>
>>50573073
Canada fag here, I get the same shit. What's happened is USPS doesn't track shit outside of the country anymore, so you're lucky if they do a hand off to local post and get an update, otherwise, you just gotta wait and hope, or bump up to that shitty fucking first class priority etc etc super duper mail for 1million buckaroos.
>>
File: file.png (41KB, 726x390px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
41KB, 726x390px
>>50573073
Generally that means it's en-route for delivery, but you might want to call their help line to confirm.
>>
Man, all the minis in gamble box suck donkey dick
>>
>Passed 7 million.
No breaks on the Kingdom Death Train.
>>
Trying to learn the game with a few friends but we can't figure out if reflex comes before all attacks? Namely with Spidiculus.

Do hits resolve in other locations first or does reflex instantly go off?
>>
>>50573354
Reflex is equivalent to Wound or Failure on the hit location cards.
>>
>>50573354
For every hit, you pull out a hit location. Then you choose which to attempt to damage first. Then you resolve any reactions (wound/fail/reflex) on that card based on if you managed to wound. Then you move to the next hit location you choose and repeat, assuming the reaction from the previous hit location didn't move the monster out of your range, knock you down, kill you, or otherwise interrupt you in some way (in which case your attack ends immediately, discard the remaining hit locations and don't resolve any of their reactions).
>>
Can i make KD minis with 3D printer?
>>
>>50573474
Unless your 3d printer is industry grade (>$10,000) then they will look like shit. I suppose you technically could make some KD models with a shit 3d printer but they'd be an abomination and a mockery to the name.
>>
>>50573474
>>50573549
Or you could master the art of lost wax bronze casting, print the mould, and hand smooth it!
>>
File: 1480831001980.jpg (61KB, 474x725px) Image search: [Google]
1480831001980.jpg
61KB, 474x725px
>>50573207
>just kicked my pledge from $200 to $310 in anticipation of the bare minimum of add-ons
NO BRAKES
>>
Sitting at $1,666. GIVE ME TENDIES, POOTS.

Not sure if the extra $300 (?) for the old promos and shit is worth it. But fuckkkkk ittttt.
>>
>>50574827
How much fucking money are you going to pay to ship all of that? lol
>>
lots of black fridays open right now.

probably all went to satan.
>>
>>50574843
Hadn't added it up, just gave it a rough estimate: probably like $200-300.
>>
>>50574864
I ended up dropping. Still like the idea, but I just don't think I would play it enough to make it worth it. Sans playing by myself like a dork.
>>
>>50574864
Is Black Friday gamblers lantern second face super worth it or just regular worth it
>>
>>50574971
>by myself like a dork
How often do you play video games by yourself you insecure faggot?
>>
>>50574971
Scaaaaaalp itttt
>>
>>50575064
i thought you could only scalp the resins for high prices.
>>
Pinup smough look generic and nothing like him at all. he used a big club not faggot bow
>>
File: weep for me brothers.jpg (207KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
weep for me brothers.jpg
207KB, 1536x1152px
Post painted KD minis.
>>
>>50575603
i knew someone would so i didnt bother.
>>
>>50575574

Yeah just ugh...it couldn't get any more generic than golden bra chick
>>
File: setup3.jpg (447KB, 2570x960px) Image search: [Google]
setup3.jpg
447KB, 2570x960px
>>
File: ob_090940_rawhide-07.jpg (64KB, 972x972px) Image search: [Google]
ob_090940_rawhide-07.jpg
64KB, 972x972px
>>
File: IMG_20161126_010445.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161126_010445.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
Still need to work on the coat
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the minis look better unpainted, or if painted, just a stone/marble-like white?
>>
>>50575781

Yes, you are. Stop complaining about the sour grapes you can't reach, normie.
>>
File: ob_04be0b_rawhide-04.jpg (64KB, 896x896px) Image search: [Google]
ob_04be0b_rawhide-04.jpg
64KB, 896x896px
>>50575781
>>
File: pic3140285.jpg (2MB, 1536x1723px) Image search: [Google]
pic3140285.jpg
2MB, 1536x1723px
>>
File: antelope armor.jpg (216KB, 700x654px) Image search: [Google]
antelope armor.jpg
216KB, 700x654px
>>
>>50575781
Because the game itself (the board, the box, the cards, just about everything) has a more faded look, using a lot of marble white, cracked textures, (relatively) low contrast, and tame colours. Meanwhile stuff like >>50575794 and >>50575802 have strong colours (though not necessarily bright colours) and relatively high contrast.

The result is that miniatures painted like that look very good in a glass case showing off, but out of place on the actual gameboard. You can paint miniatures AND have them look good on the board, but you have to take your time to look at the general colour scheme and tone of the board, and determine colours from there.
>>
Am I the only one who likes KD for the artistic value of their minis and the wonderful detail of their monsters and pinups and just wants to paint for display and having the game as an extra, instead of being a pervert virgin buying plastic titties and asses who doesn't even know how to lay on a paint base coat and will ruin expensive exclusive miniatures? Seriously if you can't demonstrate you know how to paint you shouldn't be allowed to get any KD stuff. It's a fucking crime.
>>
>>50571012
Hi Mr. scalper, no need to hide your true colors here mate.
>>
>>50575975
>Am I the only one
Shut up and get the fuck out.
>>
>>50575886

You picked bad examples. Especially that Hand would look great on the green-brown-occre board.
>>
>>50576004
Miniature ruiner/scalper detected.
>>
>>50576139
Get the fuck
>>>/out/
>>
>>50576139
>Miniature ruiner/scalper detected.

These are two completely unrelated behavioural patterns though.
>>
>>50568273
>>50568323
>>50568343
oh you silly Anons dont you know ALL our faces are part of this kickstarted game?
>>
>>50576189

Well..you tried.
>>
File: 192529c4e27e2c47f71e6c67a6ab5653.jpg (290KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
192529c4e27e2c47f71e6c67a6ab5653.jpg
290KB, 724x1024px
>>50576154
Hit close to home I see.

>>50576156
Fair enough.
>>
>>50576189
damn there goes my headcanon that that the faces are either survivors who have yet to wake, or survivors who died.

Spoiler it or just give a yes or no, but is there any real answer to what Kingdom Death is?
>>
>>50576197
Starting a sentence with
>Am I the only one
is fucking retarded.
>>
>>50576220
Not that we know.

There is the story that all survivors are written into existence by the Scribe, but that's about it.
>>
>>50576231
or a tublrina
>am i the only one
>can we all for a second
>CAN YOU NOT
>doing anYTHING LIKE THIS!!!
>>
>>50576246
Thank you. Or the imgur retard special
>Can we just talk about
>>
>>50576220
You could twist it so that its survivors who will, are, and have lived. I think that fits pretty well into that hunt roll
>>
File: there is no need to be upset.gif (629KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
there is no need to be upset.gif
629KB, 300x186px
>>50576231
God damn, it's just a rethorical question to invite people to answer to my post, you fucking twinpleb, chill.
>>
What's the usual place to find KD scalpers? ebay?
>>
>>50576273
And I'm just kindly pointing out that you sound like a retard.
>twinpleb
Fuck you, I'm a $777 mustard rice.
>>
>>50576273

He's right though, it's textbook reddit karma whoring. All these overused phrases and interchangeable text modules...I can't stand reading that shit anymore.
>>
>>50576314
No, overused reddit karma whoring is acting like an autist saying how there are 6bil people on the planet so obviously he isn't the only one, because that's so witty and funny.

It's a figure of speech, you redditor fag, keep you autism at bay.
>>
>>50576326

The idea that you seem to think that post was a very intelligent way to turn the exact same accusation against the accuser makes me chuckle.
>>
File: 1479154478618.png (119KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1479154478618.png
119KB, 550x404px
>>50576345
>the mere notion that you believe your intelligence to be on par with mine is hilarious to my superior intellect

Hello, Reddit.
>>
>>50571055
Already gone this morning....
>>
>>50570668
probably the kd model i want most for my collection and i cant find it anywhere

not even recasters do it
>>
>>50576326
>>50576384

>get called reddit
>I-I'll call HIM reddit that will show even

Anon please this is getting childish, don't be so butthurt and just stop responding.
>>
>>50570495
>Who knows? The new presidency might just bring blissful silence to the safespace-trigger-entitlement crowd.

All it's doing is encouraging the idiots on the left to double down even harder, without anyone realizing that the working class largely does not give a fuck about pronouns or microaggressions or w/e.

The democratic party screwed the left-wing candidate actually concerned with people's ability to make a living, and smeared his supporters. And by and large, SJWs ate that shit without a second thought, and will continue to eat that shit without a second thought.

But hey, at least, for the first time ever, the candidate that spent less money on their campaign became president. That's pretty historic.
>>
>>50576906
Yeah but the left isnt even about the working class anymore. They gave up on them, and focused on the newest trend, identity politics. Ironically it's the right now that seems to care about the real issues like unemployment, and not transgender rights.
>>
File: kdmaga.jpg (116KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
kdmaga.jpg
116KB, 1280x960px
>>50577055
>>50576906
>>50570495
>>50571142
>>
>>50577055
you realise that the right does not give a flying fuck about the working class, right?

They pander to them to get votes, but tell them to go fuck themselves the microsecond they get power and run to their Corporate overlords for that sweet bribery money.

Now the left is just as Corporate Overlord loyal, but do not delude yourself into thinking the right even considers anyone outside the 1% worthy of their attention.
>>
>>50577148
>you realise that the right does not give a flying fuck about the working class, right?

well only one side forces employers to employ shit for brains rainbow hair liberal arts majors, ties up business with regulations, embraces unions and generally impedes business
>>
>>50577055

I only ever see this opinion on 4chan, for some reason. I can't remember Hillary bringing up any of this stuff during her campaign.

Unemployment is actually way, way down from its peak about six years ago. Its back to its usual, pre-recession numbers.

If you live in an area that didn't bounce back, that sucks. But that doesn't represent the nation as a whole. The reason that the left wasn't talking about unemployment is because, right now, it isn't really a problem. The Right talked about it because doom and gloom is their go-to method to drive up Fear, and fear makes people vote. Because scared because the economy sucks (it doesn't), be scared because violent crime is more common than ever! (Its not, its way down from what ti was in the 90s. But the most spectacular cases get constant media attention, which makes them seem more common than they really are), be scared of all those scary foreigners! And so on.
>>
>>50577168
>we need to support the working class
>but not with unions, don't want them taking this into their OWN hands
Found the Walmart employee.
>>
>>50577177
Did you pay attention senpai? It was literally Hillary's whole campaign. "I'm a woman, its time for women to be president, are you man enough to vote for a woman etc". All of her rhetoric against Trump was telling the country that's a mysogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, whateverphobic man and that's why you had to choose the woman that was on your side, and #BeWithHer.

She has her policies of course but nobody remembers them. She never put them forward. It was ad hominem : the campaign with a dash of identity politics. And no its not just 4chan, I mean sanders himself lamented democrats had gone too far with identity politics.
>>
>>50577177
>I only ever see this opinion on 4chan, for some reason. I can't remember Hillary bringing up any of this stuff during her campaign.

I see this stuff brought up all the time. And yes, people have jobs, they don't have sustainable contract employment. They even often not only have one job, but work 2 or even three wage slave jobs. So I guess everything is great.
>>
>>50577168
>well only one side forces employers to employ shit for brains rainbow hair liberal arts majors, ties up business with regulations, embraces unions and generally impedes business

None of those things are bad for the working class. In fact, unions and regulations are both generally good for working class Americans, as they give those same Americans some extra leverage when dealing with their employers, helping to balance the scale a bit between capital and labor.
>>
>>50577168

Business has to be impeded sometimes, because by definition the only thing a business cares about is making money.

If a car company found out it could save $150 per car made by making the seats out of something that would make you sterile and give your kids cancer, unless there is a law specifically against it they would do it in a heartbeat. Spend some of the money they are saving up front on suppressing the information, and 20 years from now when people finally make the connection you can just eat the lawsuits and pay out of a fund you set up to gain interest before you installed the cancer seats in the first place for this exact outcome. Even after those lawsuits, you still made money on the deal and plenty of it. So everyone wins, right?

Shit, the housing market crash happened specifically because of deregulation, and the same practices that inflated that bubble that punched our economy in the face are still perfectly legal and being used again.
>>
>>50577239
>I don't remember or like this candidate so clearly that applies to everyone else as well
Wrong.
> I mean sanders himself lamented democrats had gone too far with identity politics.
[citation needed]
>>
>>50577239
Just because Hillary was terrible doesn't mean the whole of the American left is terrible. Nor does her failure to go to bat for the working class mean that the left does not, generally, support working class Americans.

After all, she did cheat to win the primary.
>>
>>50577279
Of course not, but the left is represented by the people who constitute it. And at least this election it was really a mess.

>>50577270
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/sanders-democrats-need-to-move-away-from-identity-politics/article/2607906#.WDMsgHj7wZc.twitter
>>
>>50577168
Those regulations are often to the benefit of those working for said companies.
The long term benefits are always greater than the short term costs, but the right is notoriously short-sighted and wants everything now...

Nobody is forcing anyone to employ shit for brains humans, but if nothing else is available...
There are no enforced "quotas" or anything like that, if someone is hired, it is because they are the most suitable candidate for the position, or some backroom corporate politics got them in.

Unions are again, in the long run better for the employees.
Yes, those few major unions that still exist in the USA are corrupt political entities now, but look at unions in the EU.
Those are strong organisations that can negotiate good benefits for all employees, rather than having everyone fight for themselves against companies that have all the advantages. That is a good thing, especially in the long run. This does not impede business to any significant degree.

You're probably too young or too naive to see that the long view is the only one that counts.
>>
>>50577168
funny how when Trump proposes to "impede business" by sticking a big tariff on non-American-made goods, the so-called supporters of liberty and capitalism lap his words up like milk from the teat
>>
File: 1474006231611.jpg (66KB, 960x543px) Image search: [Google]
1474006231611.jpg
66KB, 960x543px
>>50577279
>Just because Hillary was terrible doesn't mean the whole of the American left is terrible

It's terrible enough to show no resistance whatsoever to absurd and hateful identity politics taking over their discourse and even to a large part the discourse presented by mainstream media.
It doesn't matter how refined you think your personal pov is, if you let it get seized by lunatics.
You are - in principle not in severity - a bit like the proto fascist and traditionalist movements, who allowed themselves to be assimilated by national socialism before 1933, and you step out after 1949 to explain the world how much more refined your individual points actually were and that we shouldn't over generalize.

Nope, made your bed, now lie in it. If you didn't want to be associated with crazy SJW autoritarianism, maybe you know, you as a group should have said something from time to time, when a diversity professor asked to 'kill all white men'.
>>
>>50577301
>Of course not, but the left is represented by the people who constitute it. And at least this election it was really a mess.

And Trump was endorsed by the KKK. Should that be grounds enough to judge him? I don't think so.
>>
>>50577346
The KKK is literaly nothing though. They're irrelevant to the scene. Hillary was the very leader of the democrats, so yeah I assume it'd matter more in terms of representation.
>>
>>50577339
You really think the hippies and feminazis are ever going to be in danger of killing all white men? I mean, seriously, you're scared of THEM? That's your boogeyman?

Just like the right is fine sharing a bed with the Confederate revivalists and Freemen-on-the-land, who will never actually accomplish anything, the left is fine with a few tumblrinas ranting to themselves.
>>
>>50577380
Not them of course, they're useful idiots. The people pushing the agenda, however, are powerful enough to do so.
>>
>>50577380
>You really think the hippies and feminazis are ever going to be in danger of killing all white men? I mean, seriously, you're scared of THEM? That's your boogeyman?

No, learn to read. I said that you shouldn't whine being associated with these people if your policies create occupations for such lunatics and we don't hear a single peep of opposition to their behaviour from your political spectrum.
Education is important, unlike hillibily self-help groups these people actually have an impact on society as is quite visible in harvard.
>>
>>50577413
>>50577419

Man, I'm laughing my ass off imagining you paranoid ass anons quaking in your beds frightened of the big bad tumblrinas coming to...I dunno, force you to use their dumb made up pronouns?

You dumb motherfuckers apparently take those fruits way more seriously than any leftist I know.
>>
File: IMG_0812.jpg (21KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0812.jpg
21KB, 600x581px
GOD DAMNIT AMERICUNTS NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE POLITICS IN YOUR SHITTY THIRD WORLD COUNTRY SHUT UP ALREADY

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC AND FIGURE OUT WHERE THE FUCK MY PACKAGE IS????????
>>
>>50577432
MAKE THE HOLY LANDS GREAT AGAIN.
>>
Normally I consider myself somewhat left of center but right now I'd like to deport this debate back to /pol/. Or at least /news/.

Remember when we talked about a board game in a fucked up psychosexual nightmare universe? I want those days back.

In the spirit of not JUST bitching, AGELESS: Great White Secret or Greatest White Secret?
>>
>>50577371

And the SJWs are, themselves, just as fucking irrelevant.

Seriously. It boggles my mind that both sides of this are someone unable to see that the most radical, fringe extremes of the other side are just that: extremes.

Tumblr feminism and actual feminism are not the same thing. No one outside of the internet cares about SJW made up pronouns. I support gay marriage because its a dick move to keep it from them and no one has given me a convincing argument for why they SHOULDN'T have it.

Yes, extreme SJWs align with the left. But not everyone, or even most people, on the left are SJWs.

Just like the KKK aligns wit the right, but that doesn't make everyone on the right a racist.

Really, if we had more than two political parties this shit wouldn't happen so much. Perception of the other party is super warped right now because everything is about extremes with no middle ground.
>>
Wendigo in KD:M fucking WHEN
>>
>>50577459
A second attempt at getting Ageless is THE reason to go Survival of the Fittest IMO.
>>
>>50577431
You keep missing the point, not sure if on purpose but whatever. These "tumblrinas" like you said are just the people who fell first, of course as isolated groups of individuals whose primary strength is whining on tumblr they can't do much on their own.

But holy shit where do you think these crazy ideas came from? There are groups today with a very specific agenda exercising their influence on universities, in the media, in news and slowly working to transform society into something else.

I mean it's actual fact that billionaires like Soros are PAYING Femen to wage war on men, on church, on modesty, or funding BLM riots and #notmypresident. It's not speculation or conspiracy theories. What does this tell you really? Is it hard to imagine those same people are behind the wave of SJWing and PC culture?
>>
>>50577470
I'm curious about that, yes.
Not sure how Poots would fit something like it in, or even what it would look like, but I'm curious to find out.
>>
>>50577463
>extremes with no middle ground
You can blame the republicans for that. Gerrymandering is fucking bullshit and hurts EVERYONE, even the candidate who wins, and their followers. We really need a way to enforce the laws against it.
>>
>>50577495
My fear would be it playing out as a really lame settlement event where 1 or more survivors just die. But it would be kind of neat to see it grow from a settlement event, to a timeline event, to a hunt/nemesis, I think.
>>
>>50577495
People think the thing at the end of the KS video might be a Wendigo
>>
>>50577484
As a general rule, if your rant has to include the line "it's totally NOT a conspiracy theory" then it's probably a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>50577534
Next he'll start on about Pizzagate.
>>
>>50577520
It would likely need to be a Nemesis encounter, so there is that...

>>50577526
I'm not sure, it had enormous wings, Wendigo's do not usually have wings I believe...
>>
>>50577419
>ou really think the hippies and feminazis are ever going to be in danger of killing all white men?
>No, learn to read. I said that you shouldn't whine being associated with these people
>Man, I'm laughing my ass off imagining you paranoid ass anons quaking in your beds frightened of the big bad tumblrinas coming to

Man you really are trying to push that angle, aren't you, you little retard?

Although I have to say that that pronoun thing is actually happening at high ranking universities...so nice way of shooting yourself in the foot at the same time.

No wonder such a mighty intellect is surprised supporting SJWs takes the chance away from you to distance youself from said crowd.
>>
>>50577552
>Wendigo's do not usually have wings I believe...
Some depictions (or at least related monsters, I think it's more common for the Wechuge) have wings so broad they're mistaken for mountains. It's a pretty rare depiction. And they can certainly fly in a lot of sources.
>>
>>50577542
>>50577484

Anons, I agree this is not exactly the place to discuss SJW and PC culture, but "yer paranoid" does not disprove an argument, as inclined to disagree with him as you might be.
>>
>>50577304
Except that's not how it works. There's a tariff already that he wants to raise because american products have trouble competing with chinese sweatshops that do not care for their worker's wellbeing at all.
>>
>>50577613
I'm not familiar enough with the folklore surrounding the creatures to judge really.
But it looks freaky enough in the images on google, it would fit right in.
>>
>>50577657
Well, they can stand 20, 30 feet tall. Incredibly gaunt, skin stretched tight over bones as far as they look -- sometimes they're thin enough to be invisible from the wrong angle. Eyes that are a red glow line embers, covered in swamp much and detritus depending on who you ask. They're deadly smart, and will stalk and hunt their preferred victims, which would be people given that they're cannibalistic gluttony personified. Strong enough to topple trees, yet insidious enough to possess humans and corrupt them into lesser monsters. Oh, and did I mention yet that they're at least in some sense made of ice? In some story, it's just the heart, other times the whole body, but in any case they are hard and COLD, their touch bringing the worst ravages of winter.

That sound like a Poots description yet?
>>
>>50577656
and that tariff is already interfering with the free market

we should abolish it, not raise it, and let the market decide which companies sink or swim
>>
>>50577721
It is for that reason that I suggested it. It seems like a great fit.
>>
>>50577562
Hey man, I know it how it feels to be one of the few decent men standing up to the masses, especially when they've got the big money on their side. Rough job, aint it?

Yeah, no, it feels great. That's why you do it. It's empowering. I did the same, when I was younger. You feel like you matter, with the whole world arrayed against you. Enjoy the ride, while it lasts.
>>
>>50577753
pure capitalism works about as well as pure communism, ie. it doesn't.
Let's move this discussion to /pol/ and stick to the creepy cool boardgame stuff on here.
>>
>>50577721
certainly sounds like something that can be worked with.
>>
>>50577791
The only real question is... Quarry or Nemesis? And how sadistically it should interact with the "Cannibalize" death principle?

(My vote: Quarry with People of the Ice boss mode -- settle somewhere quiet only to realize you aren't alone and the thing that's keeping the lions out is hungry and in need of appeasement, the monster serving as a constant challenge as you feed it with the living or the dead until finally getting the balls and weaponry to stand up to its ever-increasing, insatiable hunger.)
>>
>>50577520

> New Settlement Event: Wild Man
> A dirty, bloodstained man wanders into the Settlement one day, drawn by its light. He either cannot or will not speak, the concept of language apparently foreign to him. His eyes are distant, and his hunger apparently ravenous. You have seen stranger things, but a sense of unease falls over the settlement, and the survivors whisper amongst themselves what to do with this strange fellow.
> Choose to Let Him Stay or Drive Him Out, then roll on the appropriate table.

Let Him Stay
1: That was a mistake. []Hungry Spirit
2-3: You trust the newcomer, but he doesn't trust you. In the night, he grabs some of your food and runs away. Lose half of your stockpiled Organ resources.
4-6: The spooky stranger sticks around, but the sense of unease continues. You gain a new survivor (+1 population) with a special ability that reads "If the Murder or Skull Eater settlement event is drawn, perform []Hungry Spirit instead, then kill this Survivor".
7+ The man comes to thank you for your hospitality. +1 population, the Newcomer has an additional +2 Strength and begins with 5 Insanity.

Drive Him Out:
1: The man refuses to leave, and a fight breaks out. You kill him, but not before he inflicts deadly wounds in return. -1 Population, choose one other survivor to skip the next hunt.
2-5: The man is driven away, but is seen skulking on the edges of the settlement. There is a strange howling noise in the dark that night. Add []Hungry Spirit the timeline 2 years from now.
6-9: The man flees into the darkness, never to bee seen again.
10: You drive the man away, but later find his shredded corpse near the settlement. Gain 1 random basic resource and 1 Skull resource.
>>
>>50577908
>>50577947
I was pretty behind Nemesis until your posts, actually. It could work fantastically as an alternate campaign.

It seems natural to have it interact with the Cannibalize principle.
>>
>>50577947
Also had considered whether it was more enjoyable to have the timeline event happen in a specific LY, or a certain period after the event is drawn, but I guess it being a follow-on makes more sense.
>>
>>50575053
nonnono

encourage people to drop. The fewer people the more likely Poots stays on schedule.

He should only get 3m optimally.
>>
File: colin-farrel.gif (4MB, 415x212px) Image search: [Google]
colin-farrel.gif
4MB, 415x212px
>>50575603
Jesus, what the fuck.
>>
>>50575781
When they are painted like shit, yeah.
>>
>>50578116
It looks to me like a level 1 paintjobwith a mess at the upside-down base. No facial details, which is fucked but I understand because I started out there many moons ago painting cheap reaper figures, but some understanding of shading. The base being upside down is forgivable to me, I fucked that up the first time I did KDM minis, the Pinups of Death. When I got the core game and saw the face inserts it all made sense. But at least I gave my minis faces and painted the bases to look better for display, not just a thick glossy ink wash. All in all, anon needs to git gud. and maybe do so practicing on something cheaper than KDM promos.
>>
I need to finish off Guts this weekend and get back into painting. But finishing my potS campaign is a distraction.
>>
>>50578101
>Hurf durf I liked Kingdom Death before it was mainstream
FUCK OFF with this hipster bullshit.

I backed $600 all gameplay content in the first kickstarter, and honestly I would MUCH rather have continued post-launch support instead of getting it once on time and then having support for it dropped. And that only happens with sustainability. You should WANT Poots to increase his customer base, because that means he can finally start putting future expansions on the store and we can get them in a week or two instead of having to buy them three years early.
>>
>>50578116
It hurts even more when you realize you are not getting some of these limited run beautiful models because there are people out there hoarding them to ruin them like this or keeping them stored forever, multiple copies even.
>>
>>50575781
Yes, fuck you.
>>
>>50575781
Yeah, whatever.
>>
>see a true form pledge open up
>by the time the manage pledge page loads it's already gone
>even on fucking gigabit internet
WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?
>>
>>50578598
you refresh from the manage pledge view, slightly slower, but you're much quicker to grab a slot if one opens up.
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (123KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
123KB, 1058x705px
>>50578572
I never said he was wrong. More people WILL cause delays.

I'm just saying delays are the lesser of two evils and I would much rather take delays over no post launch support, which is going to happen if we stay on the current path of too many Satan pledgers and not enough people gouging their wallets on the normal pledges. We are already past the point where delays are guaranteed to happen now, so now we need to get to the point where he won't need ANOTHER GOD DAMN KICKSTARTER after this.

See pic related.
>>
>>50578654
I just want this to beat Exploding Kittens and rob Meme: the Game of its #1 distinction.
>>
>>50578598
>be Satan tier
>see someone drop the true form in the KS comments
>jump to pledge manager
>quickly switch pledges and confirm
>realize that I clicked Final Form and not True Form
>my Satan pledge is already gone and I am stuck in turbopleb form.....
You have it easy anon....
>>
File: P1010798.jpg (309KB, 1815x1361px) Image search: [Google]
P1010798.jpg
309KB, 1815x1361px
>>50575781
They're not hard to paint to a... passable... level, but you probably won't get far with a GW style of painting (slap it on with coloured base-coats and layers). I wouldn't say mine are 'great', but I got a passable result using a very thin coat of brush-on primer and multiple layers of watery paint and diluted inks.

I think I may need to get a light-box and shorter lens for my SLR... This one isn't meant for taking close-ups.
>>
>>50578732
Yeah... I need to work on my photos. her cloak is green, FFS.
>>
>>50578654
my apologies, I meant to direct this at the guy that wanted less backers, because you're the one that's right in this case.
>>
>>50578643
This anon speaks the truth. Skulking on that page is how I nabbed a BF Golden Lantern last week.
>>
>>50578514
HAHAHAH.

No, too many people means we never get anything. You clearly learned nothing from the first KS, where he rolled a lantern ten to avoid going bankrupt.
>>
>>50570413
This is shit. The rules have to be way harhser otherwise its not even kingdom death. Broken hip , are you shitting me?
>>
>>50578717
Oh god, you should probably end it.
>>
>>50578811

Prolapse disability expansion fucking when???
>>
>>50578836
You goofed up again.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 717x960px
>>50578811
Blame normies for being squicked out by death
>>
>>50578796
See (>>50578654)
We are past the point of delays, and Poots is running in the red because of Satan tier. We need more people at basic levels that make some (even if it's very little) profit to counteract that, because the current satans sure as fuck are not going to leave.
>>
>>50578878
Jesus, how much is the savings total with Satan at this point?
>>
>>50578878
All Twin and Final should be immediately eliminated.
>>
>>50578857
I noticed, so I just won't bother.
>>
>>50578930
Enough that Adam cut off the remaining Satans to make sure he'd keep enough of a reserve.
>>
>>50578878

Are you implying that Poots opened up multiple repeats of a tier that actually loses him money?

I have trouble buying that.
>>
>>50578846
>>50578865
Going full berserk trolls THE BABIES EAT OUT at least makes some fucking SENSE. Srsly, i dont give a shit if the game gets porn or not but for fuck sake can we at least make it fit? This isnt CoC faggotry and its not like the normies will ever play kingdom rapedeath.

Go big or go home you faggots. Either make it as fetishy/fluffy as fuck and really fun and thematic or kys
>>
>>50578930
People think the total value of the Satan pledge with planned expansions was about $1,700.

Then we got 2 unplanned expansions. He is losing at LEAST 100 dollars per person pledging at that level. So that's a minimum of 1.6k down the drain already before the KS even ends, and that number grows with every single addon.

At this point, his best beat is probably to reveal the card sleeves, say that they aren't included in Satan tier, and NOT charge them as a low profit item as he was originally planning.
>>
>>50578976
They may not literally lose him money (though with that unplanned Satan expansion, they might), but if their profit margin is very tight, they may effectively be eating into his buffer funds for unexpected events.

The first KS brought in 2.2 million, according to Adam in an interview the total cost of doing everything was closer to 4 million.
He only got back in the black after fulfilment with a pile of resin sales and the retail sale of the game and expansions.

He won't be risking that again, so he's being more cautious.
>>
>>50578976
He literally said he is losing money on them, and closed out 366 of the remaining pledges allowed in that tier.
>>
>>50579018
>2 unplanned expansions
Saywhat? Right now we've only heard of True Form Satan. There was a teaser of an unplanned expansion in the update before Mario Madness, but it easily could have been the proper reveal of Satan.

The rest of what you say makes a ton of sense though.
>>
>>50578939
ALL Satan-Tier and Ancient Gold Lantern backers should be removed. They're either troglodytes who didn't have faith in Poots and KDM monster to begin with, or unscrupulous scalpers deserving no mercy.
>>
>>50579092
In fact, remove all pledge levels with copies of the Core box. They can show their fealty by paying full retail for it.
>>
>>50579092
I was actually all in for the first KS. I'm just Final Satan after much debate with myself before finally sinking the cost and grabbing it, to gift a few expansions to a friend, have a few extra minis to be less worried about painting them, and to have extra cards for homebrew/backup.
>>
>>50579092
>>50579140
LETS JUST FUCKING CANCEL THE KICKSTARTER

FUCK NO ONE ELSE DESERVES THIS GAME

LETS KILL POOTS TO SHOW OUR LOYALTY TO SAAAATAAAANNNN
>>
Got 5 expansions coming in from Black Friday sale, now that the kickstarter exploded I felt the awakening of the inner merchant... sell the expansions for 250% and use the money to cover more from kickstarter?

I can wait.
>>
>>50579029
Poots may be clinically retarded.
>>
File: IMG_0794.png (93KB, 187x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.png
93KB, 187x293px
>Poots comments
OH SHIT HES AWAKE, WORKING ON THE UPDATE I BET
>"lol I'm going to sleep. Get fucked"
>MFW
>>
>all these satans
LIKE LITTLE BABIES

BACK AT RETAIL LEVEL, GET ALL EXPANSIONS, SELL 5 CORE GAMES AND GET THE GAME AND ALL EXPANSIONS FOR FREE.
>>
>>50579218
>Poots went to sleep 25 minutes ago
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15303849#comment-15303848
Fuck. No update today?
>>
>>50579092
I remember when the KDM threads used to be 5-6 anons stroking each other's cocks over their disposable income and deeming any anon not owning the game perubians.
>>
>>50579190
Don't forget to destroy TTS, to replace with a branded Kingdom Death playable teaser of just a Gorm/Frogdog fight with no settlement or hunt phase and preselected gear.
>>
>>50579285
The glory days you mean, where the Troglodytes from Kotaku and Polygon didn't know about the game.
>>
He means the mid-campaign lull. As in he will be getting more sleep on average, not literally goong to sleep this instant.
>>
>>50579261
who said he went to sleep? He merely said that he'd welcome the lull, I wouldn't worry just yet.
>>
>>50579190
YESYESYEYSYESYEYSYEYSYEYSYEYSYES
>>
>>50579304
Yeah, TTS needs to die
>>
>>50579319
HE SAID HE WILL SLEEP FOR 666 HOURS
>>
>>50579579

That's almost 4 days! What will we do until then?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x695px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x695px
>be Poots
>getting ready to launch campaign
>not sure how to price satan pledge
>should I run the numbers first??
>fuck it, 666 is a sweet number lets go with 1,666
>make $6,666,666
>getting ready to add stretch goal
>should I run the numbers now??
>sounds hard, just add it
>could be losing money
>eats at me
>run the numbers a week later
>ohmygodimlosingmoney
>if only this could have been prevented
>>
>>50579699
Try 27 days. See you in January!
>>
>>50579726
He should have seen this coming after the initial burst and at least incresedvthe price accordingly for the further added satan pledges.

But such is the way of the poots.
>>
>>50579802
If we assume that the production cost for the new xpac is under $100 (its probably under $50), that means that he was making less than $100 profit on the satan pledges to begin with. Which is fucking absurd.
>>
>>50579802
this.

he should have just made further satan pledges 100 bucks more expensive.
>>
>>50579841
He probably has some more unplanned stuff in the pipeline.de
>>
>>50579897
$111 more expensive, obviously.
>>
I've read the kickstarter and it doesn't say when the reprint expansions will ship. I see the new expansions being sent out in 2018, but nothing for the reprints.
>>
>>50580353
k
>>
>>50580353
Poots thinks those may ship in 2017, separate from the Core Game, but it'll depend on how the logistics for it all work out.
>>
>>50577463

Problem is, the leadership of both parties is still in the extreme:
It's communists versus religious nuts.
The left wants the government to own you, the right wants the church to own you.
People keep picking leaders that don't care about practical economics and technology.

So, Kingdom Death politics expansion when? Take time out of this next hunt to vote for the next leader. Policy A, foreign aid to monsters,
Policy B, all hunt resources to the Cathedral of the Inner Lantern. No, they don't give you gear.
>>
>made breeding bits as a joke
>seeing retards arguing about them

Hah.
>>
>>50581316
>>50581316
>>50581316
New thread
>>
File: komachi1.png (188KB, 916x990px) Image search: [Google]
komachi1.png
188KB, 916x990px
>>50579190
I guffawed.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.