[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Finder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

File: Game Finder.jpg (62KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
Game Finder.jpg
62KB, 500x434px
Gamefinder!

>GM/Player

>System Preferred

>Times Available (with timezone!)

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes

Previous thread: >>50507200
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder, or Shadowrun 5e

Every day after 12:00 noon EST, Thursdays and Sundays until 6:00 PM EST

Roll20, Skype, Discord, Teamspeak

>Contact Info
Discord: Detox#5034
Roll20: https://app.roll20.net/users/518234/detox

>Additional Notes
Pathfinder veteran and Shadowrun newbie. RP-heavy.
The fluff for the Pathfinder character I -really- want to play is a little "out there" involving reality-bending and extraplanar influence, just a heads up.
>>
File: 1276190356569.png (566KB, 688x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1276190356569.png
566KB, 688x1200px
Would anyone be interested in playing in a mutant year zero game sometime after new years and maybe a one-shot in a week or so?

The reason why I'm asking so far ahead of time is because I would like to see how some people feel about the game before I really get started with it depending on how well it goes I might start before new years. For anyone who doesn't know mutant year zero is a post-apocalyptic game with some "base" building and takes some things from games like wasteland metro/stalker and maybe fallout depending on how feel about it.

I would like 4 players maybe 6 the time zone would be EST and will most likely take place on sunday the only requirements I would want out of you guys is not be the type of player who doesn't want to RP interact with anything.
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Pathfinder preferred, but fine with anything high fantasy like DnD as long as you can teach me

Any day except Saturday, Friday afternoons, and certain Wednesday afternoons.
Other than that, any time afternoon, evening, or night (No mornings).
EST time zone

Skype, Roll20, Discord, Teamspeak

>Contact Info
Discord: Dog#4868

>Additional Notes
I have "decent" experience with Pathfinder as it's the only thing I know since I'm a babby.
I've played Shadowrun once but I admittedly don't like sci fi settings that much because the realism feels restrictive. I've always been a little interested in 40k but would rather not.
>>
File: YsftG.jpg (157KB, 720x1100px) Image search: [Google]
YsftG.jpg
157KB, 720x1100px
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Pathfinder
Game's set to begin sometime mid January, times up for discussion, though most likely weekends
Discord for Voice, Roll20 for game
>Contact Info
Fenrir#5335
>Additional Notes
Plans for EpicLow Fantasy with fairly lax chargen rules, and some house rules. I'm currently still in worldbuilding/plotmaking phase, though I'll be asking players for some input into the worldbuilding (Mainly pertaining to character backstories).
>Important Details
-Plot will more than likely have JRPG-esque influences so if that's not your thing, this probably isn't the right game for you
-I have low tolerance towards metagaming/blatant powergaming and prefer roleplaying to rollplaying
-There are some house rules that apply against casters, as well as in-universe laws pertaining to casters, do take that in mind when applying.
>>
>>50569362
>EpicLow Fantasy
What does this mean?
>There are some house rules that apply against casters, as well as in-universe laws pertaining to casters
Elaborate please?
>>
>>50569506
>Epic (Low) Fantasy
Gestalt PB, however there'll be opportunities to raise your attributes other than usual ways (downtime, skill checks, fighting, etc.) and overall use of magic is kept fairly low throughout the majority of the world. Epic comes in with the majority of the plotline.
>House Rules for casters
Spells require one 'action step' higher of casting time to cast spells (i.e full-round casting instead of standard), though casting spells that are at least two levels below than your highest known level spell are casted as per normal.
Also due to in-world reasons, unsanctioned practice and usage of magic has become more or less a crime/taboo, which can lead to various consequences if people catch you using it.
>>
>>50569795
I'm somewhat interested but It seems like you don't want anyone to play a magic character but without saying "Don't play any magic characters"
>>
bumpity boo pop
>>
this thread better not die again while i'm asleep
>>
I want to do a living game of dungeons so I made a server, and trello board. For those that are unfamiliar, world of dungeons is"what if dungeon world was made in 1978?" I really like it. It has a lot of world building built into its play. https://discord.gg/9KEZE3C

Games are whenever a GM is available to run something. Pretty much anyone can GM. I'm gonna be gming on it when I can.
>>
File: Greek%20Mythology%20intro%201.jpg (87KB, 345x432px) Image search: [Google]
Greek%20Mythology%20intro%201.jpg
87KB, 345x432px
>>50567239
>GM/Player
GM

>System
AdEva 3.5

Saturday, January 21st, 2017, 7:00 EST. Willing to adjust depending on players.

>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, Roll20, etc)
Discord for OOC and roll20 for IC.

>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/4UQedpp

>Additional notes
This is an AdEva oneshot(well, it's intended to be but i'm willing to extend it if necessary). It's got a Greek theme going, and will start in-media-res. For a ballpark estimate of what to expect, I figure that players will start out with about 700 XP and have a minimum of four trauma aspects. Veterans preferred, but newbies are welcome too. Get ready for despair.
>>
>>50568810
Yes.
>>
File: 1420680509193.gif (4MB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1420680509193.gif
4MB, 900x675px
The muses have spoken to me, and I will soon have a [Shadowrun 5e] campaign to offer my fellow fa/tg/uys.

It will be initially advantageous for your characters to have contacts in/be based in Seattle, but it's not a strict requirement.

Ideally I'll be able to accommodate 4 - 6 people. When I'm finished writing the campaign, I'll post information on where you can drop your character sheet, and how to contact me for a brief interview.

I'm based out of the EST timezone.

Get hyped chummers.
>>
>>50569362
Sounds pretty interesting to me, but I have to ask if these magic taboos apply to clerics too. Also, could bards disguise their spellcasting as musical performances?

Oooh, are their witch hunts? Hunt down the terrible spellcaster that cursed our fields this season?
>>
>>50580426
Are you actually doing this or are you just taunting people?
>>
File: 1469221794973.jpg (96KB, 751x658px) Image search: [Google]
1469221794973.jpg
96KB, 751x658px
>>50567239
>GM/Player
Judge and four players seeking two additional players.
>System Preferred
Adventurer Conqueror King
TBD, Game slated to start mid-january, scheduled around GMT evenings.
Roll20 and Discord, voice game.
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/mWwPxp8
>Additional Notes
Essentially your dad's DnD of hexes and death. Grab your spear, tie your sandals, and get rich quick or die trying. Running one page dungeons whenever until the game actually starts. We have watered the tree of adventure with the blood of an elf, and the auspices are good so far.
>>
>>50577466
Is it going to be voice or text?
>>
>>50577466
Can I play a herculean character? What about a Bellerophon themed pilot?
>>
>>50580426
Voice or text?

Also when can we expect you to finish?
>>
>>50580426
>>50567526
I'd be down.
>>
>>50583264
Oh dang, I knew there was something incredibly important I forgot.

Text.

>>50583294
Go ahead.
>>
gamers, rise up
>>
>>50580426
Voice or text, chargen details, etc.
>>
>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
D&D 5e

Roll20/Discord
>Contact Info
Discord: Muaru#1629
>Additional Notes
Likely going to be running some modules with my own twist. Four players maximum, so I only need one or two more. Set in Faerun. To be played on a weekly basis Fridays/Saturdays over voice
>>
>>50588747
What module are you thinking of running first? Do you wish the party to start at level 1?
>>
>>50588798
Yeah, starting at level one. Going to start with Lost Mine of Phandelver
>>
>>50588846
I've DM'd that before and will probably know what's coming, depending on how close you stick to the script. If I was a good boy and didn't let player knowledge corrupt character knowledge, would you be okay with that?
>>
>>50588871
Sure thing. It's a semi-old module, so I expect some people to know what's coming. I'll vary it up enough to keep you on your toes.
>>
>>50588911
So I have a roll 20 profile but I don't know how to search for other profiles on the site. I'm an experienced player and DM IRL but I've never participated in an internet-based game, so there may be some stumbling there on my part.
>>
>GM/Player
player

>System Preferred
dont really have a prefered one, preferably something high fantasy

9-12 pm EST monday-friday, anytime after 5 on sunday

no real preference

>Contact Info
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070907277/

>Additional Notes
nothing really, i like grapes i guess
>>
>>50588946
Do you have Discord? Our group chat is on there. If you do, send a private message to Muaru#1629
>>
>>50588747
i can do fridays, saturdays are generally a no gothough
>>
File: splat.gif (5MB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
splat.gif
5MB, 599x338px
>GM/Player
Player, but I'm posting on behalf of my GM who's looking for players

>System Preferred
Modified d20 modern, but he's looking for better systems he could use. Suggestions are welcome.

EST time zone
He's pretty free so the game time will mostly be decided by the players.

roll20

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
Game will be set in the Gundam IBO universe.
Party is in a mercenary group, doing mercenary things with giant robots that the players can customize in whatever way they like.
Did I mention there'll be giant robots?
>>
>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
D&D 5e
anytime past 9 PM EST any day
Roll 20
>Contact Info
Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/PoppaBless/
Roll 20 : https://app.roll20.net/users/1468240/evan-m
>Additional Notes
I havent played in a while , but if anything I want to try the official adventures.
>>
File: Mutant_epoch-rpg-cover.jpg (107KB, 472x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mutant_epoch-rpg-cover.jpg
107KB, 472x576px
>GM/Player
GM

>System Preferred
The Mutant Epoch

9PM, UTC+2, on a Wedsnday

Skype and Roll 20

>Contact Info

>Additional Notes
This will be a one-shot, meant to help both me and the players learn the Mutant Epoch system. I have the books needed and can provide them. Ill also help with char gen since its a little crunchy.
All i ask is for you to be on time and have investment in char gen and the game.
Just need one more player!

>This will happen dammit!
>>
File: 1381655686485.jpg (1016KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1381655686485.jpg
1016KB, 2560x1440px
>>50581770
I like to tease, but I assure you . daily progress is being made. To further torture you, I predict your characters will have an intimate encounter with this view.

>>50583592
Both, likely voice-optional.
I've got the skeleton of the intro down, and I'm fairly excited about it. I didn't specify a time because I'm not sure. I wouldn't imagine anything more than a month, because at that point I would have enough to at least get you started.

>>50586613
I'm thinking the usual 800 karma, standard races only. (Elves, Humans, Orcs, Trolls,and Dwarves). If that changes, or other rules come into effect, I'll alert you via this thread.
>>
Player

>System Preferred:
Shadowrun 5e
Legend of the Five Rings 4e
FFG 40k lines (DH2e preferred)
Legends Of The Wulin

>Times Available:
Saturday/Sunday, GMT+10

>Method of Play:
Discord (text)

>Contact Info:
BitRunr#6481

>Additional Notes:
available most hours with advance notice
>>
Up with gamefinder
>>
>>50593945
I have to say I'm impressed with your like half a year+ amount of determination.
>>
>GM/Player
Player

>System Preferred
Dark Heresy, though any 40k related Title is fine

8pm EST everyday but

Skype, TS, Discord, roll20 all good

>Contact Info
[email protected]

>Additional Notes
I would need someone to explain the rules to me and help me with my character creation since I never played before

Also I would prefer 1 long gaming session every 1-2 weeks instead of many short ones but thats not a must
>>
>>50580426
I'd absolutely be down. Keep us posted.
>>
File: 1478835481559.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1478835481559.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
I'd like to play a game where this can be achieved.
>>
>>50602221
shadowrun/gurps/mutant year zero?/AFMBE
>>
File: Shadowrun Mage.jpg (52KB, 501x963px) Image search: [Google]
Shadowrun Mage.jpg
52KB, 501x963px
>>50594614
>>50580426

I too am keenly interested in this. I sort of wish it wasn't going to be a month, or that you'd waited a bit before getting all the chummers' hopes up. I can't wait to see the hodgepodge of characters people are going to make.

If you're still here, tease us a bit more. Tell us what kind of GM you are. What your style is, all that. Push the hype to maximum overdrive.
>>
>>50604127
or wait
>>
File: runic-calendar.gif (29KB, 474x1186px) Image search: [Google]
runic-calendar.gif
29KB, 474x1186px
>>50567239
>GM/Player
GM
>System
Pathfinder
8am AEST Saturday, ie 4pm EST Friday
Discord, rolz, google drawings for maps.
>Contact Info
https://discord.gg/HNTG9en
>Additional Notes
Ongoing campaign in the final stages of an arc seeks player for final battle after drop-out, and probably next arc. Level 6, human only, homebrew setting and campaign.
>>
File: 1477608200359.jpg (77KB, 678x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477608200359.jpg
77KB, 678x900px
>>50580623
DM here, might be late on replying;
>Clerics
Generally seen as less of a threat than Arcane casters, Majority of Divine casters belong to a church organization of sorts which has ties to the government.
>Bards
Bardic Performances aren't seen as magic, so those are fair. Bard spells could be guised as performances, though if someone with a keen enough eye catches you, it could spell trouble
>Witch Hunts
Yes. Status of arcane casters in this world are fairly similar to the how the Circle of Magi is in Dragon Age. Along with a group similar to the Templars who hunt and maintain supervision over those who practice the arcane.

>>50571516
I'm mainly experimenting with these modifications to see about reducing the caster supremacy issue in pathfinder. House rules may or may not adjust if shit isn't working out.
>>
Has anyone here tried playing over slack + Google docs (for combat)? I'm thinking of trying it out
>>
>>50608235
I play over discord/skype text with google drawings for maps. it's alright but after some time with maptools i'm really starting to prefer it
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.