[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that reward teamwork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Are there any games that directly reward teamwork, working together, overcoming disagreements etc.? Not talking about games where the mechanics indirectly make that the optimal way to play (not splitting the party in D&D).
>>
Only the ones made in Japan do that.
>>
Paranoia. The problem is that in every group of loyal friends there will always be one commie traitor.
>>
>>50562811
I've played MAID and read some Ryuutama and Tenra, which one/s are you referring to?

>>50562834
Interesting, do you get a meta currency like action points, XP etc. or is it a fictional reward?
>>
>>50562751
Masks has a system of team points, you get:
>2 when the team enters a fight together
>if everyone has the same goal in the fight +1
>if any team member mistrusts another -1
>if the team isn't prepared -1
you can spend team points to give other PCs bonuses on rolls
>>
>>50563162
That's perfect, thanks. Will have to read some of that, all I've heard about it is you can't die which is interesting.
>>
>>50562868
>Interesting, do you get a meta currency like action points, XP etc. or is it a fictional reward?

You get Perversity Points (action points) for doing things to help out your secret mission. Everyone's secret mission is different and probably at odds with everyone else's secret mission.

It's easier to get PP when you're with the other PCs.
>>
File: download.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>50562751
>>50562811
Golden Sky Stories is pretty good.
>>
Secret Hitler, but same as paranoia how theres a secret hitler in every group
>>
>>50563893
Of course it's the one my GM said he didn't want to do so I ended up not reading it. I'll check it out, thanks.

>>50563930
I wouldn't say it directly rewards co-operation in the mechanics though, I think I'd describe it more like testing and then analyzing the data of the tests (rounds) to figure out who is more likely to be trustworthy, and then acting on that? It's been a while since I played it but I mostly saw it as Werewolf but with mechanics for who you should trust and finding out if they are worth that without killing them.
>>
>>50563857
That sounds more like it would encourage working against each other, but not behind the others' backs? Or do you mean as a result of getting more points when working towards your secret mission with others present, you will want to be together with others as much as possible?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.