[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thief Magic Items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Equipment_Front.jpg (112KB, 354x266px) Image search: [Google]
Equipment_Front.jpg
112KB, 354x266px
i want to reward one of my players with a magical item, he's a mid level thief who already has temporary invisibility and true sight so I'm finding it hard to give his character a holiday present.

help?
>>
What system?
>>
>>50559994
anima beyond fantasy

but i can easily work any power into the game, I'm used to home brewing
>>
>>50559926
Give him a dagger which once belonged to some master rouge, it deals magical damage and is +2 however the tip of the blade is shaped in peculiar way allowing for a bonus on lockpicking checks.
>>
>>50560050
PROMETHEUM EXXET
But only with the fan errata, shit's borked otherwise.
>>
>>50560145
oh lord where has this been, unrelated to my original post but do you happen to know if there are any other errata's?
>>
>>50560175
Here's the Core Exxet rule changes plus some random errata.
>>
>>50560175
Not really. There's this translation of the three Web Supplements, a list of arms and armour pricings for Dominus Exxet from Web Supplement 3, notes on the Core Exxet rules changes, and some scattered notes I've found or made.

Daimah (proper Daimah, not nephilim) do not get +1 to INT and POW.
The weights of Full Plate and Complete Leather Armour are given in kg. They correspond to 45 lbs and 15 lbs respectively.
Full Field Plate should weigh 55 lbs.
In armour locations, Full Plate and Complete are the same thing.

I should really get off my ass and edit these into the OEFs. And edit the Core Exxet one into English with the help of Google Translate. Pity there's no Gaia 2 OEF.
>>
>>50560291
And the Dominus Exxet pricings.

Note that this >>50560233 doesn't have the CE magic section in it, that's available as a separate PDF.
>>
>>50560309
>>
>>50560233
>>50560291
>>50560309
>>50560328

i thank you kindly sir
>>
>>50560344
That first one's a different guy. Believe it or not, there are more than two people on /tg/ who like Anima.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.