[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventuring Gear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: adventure.jpg (534KB, 1361x852px) Image search: [Google]
adventure.jpg
534KB, 1361x852px
>A flash of light pulses through your window.

>A portal surrounded by maelstrom sits in your lawn.

>A voice calls out, "On the other side lies adventure and wonder. This door closes in moments, make your choice..."

What do you take anon? You have minutes to prepare.

Or, do you even take the chance?
>>
>>50557653
I don't go. Unless the voice is also offering to heal me to a fully healthy body, I'm not going to last long without my meds. Sure, I could take some with me, but I have no guarantee that I'd be able to replenish the supply there, or that the adventure would end before I ran out. So I remain behind in this world, and slowly convince myself that it was all just a dream and never happened, because the alternative of knowing that my illness caused me to miss out on something so amazing would depress me too much.
>>
File: Good to go.jpg (171KB, 680x650px) Image search: [Google]
Good to go.jpg
171KB, 680x650px
I probably would. I have a bug out bag I my car with some basic survival shit in case I break down in the woods, grab my Carbine and the bags that I keep the ammo in, and grab a small pouch for hygiene stuff.

Yeah, I'd probably be fucked, but I totally would do it.
>>
could a motorcycle helmet stop a hit from a medieval weapon?
it looks like it would stop a sword or spear point just fine
but the mass of the helmet looks like it could make an axe or mace strike break your neck
>>
>>50557653
I am already dressed in winter clothes thanks to shifty isolation.
I grab the gun of course.
Should do till I get a bow/crossbow or other weapons.
If I land in a world with magic I'd be a fool not to learn it.
>>
>>50558060
Motorcycle helmets are very, very good at absorbing blunt trauma. It's the thing they're designed for.

They're also pretty light, comfortable to wear and provide good visibility, although I don't think the visor could take any kind of blow.

It more likely will do better than a medieval helmet against a mace. The visor is a very large weakpoint, though.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.