[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell people to read the OP edition Old Thread: >>5053

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0769.jpg (55KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
55KB, 640x503px
Tell people to read the OP edition

Old Thread: >>50538523

>what is Kingdom Death
Monster Hunter the board game, set in the world of Berserk.

>which pledge do I get
If you don't have the game, get the Lantern pledge. If you do have it and just want to update it, get the upgrade pack. Everything else can be added on from those two pledges.

>is the stuff in the upgrade pack a stretch goal?
No.
>is the stuff in the gamblers chest a stretch goal/is it random
Not a stretch goal. Everything on the table, revealed or not, will be in the chest. The gamble is just that you don't know what's in it yet.

>what are the stretch goals?
There aren't any, really. We blew the lid off this campaign so hard, we unlocked everything and more in the first day. So instead of posting 40 days worth of content at once, he is staggering the reveals. Everything is already unlocked though.

>i won't get the game till 2020???????
No. read the shipping section on the kickstarter page. The game ships in 2017. 2020 is a worst case scenario for some of the very very early in production items, not the game itself.

>links
Kickstarter Page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description
Adams comments: https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
Rules errata: http://www.kingdomdeath.com/wp/faq/
>>
This is that second general that I browse that some retard made the OP and forgot the name today.
>>
File: IMG_0798.jpg (220KB, 680x961px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0798.jpg
220KB, 680x961px
>>50554456
Well shit. My mistake anon.
>>
hey gusy i was thinkign of getting this game but it's not coming until decmebr 2020 wtf...? also do i have to build the minis? $60 comes with the game right
>>
>>50554481
Yeah.
>>
Proper thread
>>50554480
>>50554480
>>50554480
>>50554480
Fuck the retard OP
>>
>>50554481
>>50554497
Read KS Page, morons.
>>
Smoke knight pinup look pretty meh
>>
File: IMG_0794.png (93KB, 187x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.png
93KB, 187x293px
>>50554498
>making a second thread without anything in the OP because you WANT the thread to be cancer
>>
File: FuturamaNov17.jpg (29KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
FuturamaNov17.jpg
29KB, 352x240px
>Black Knight Reprint Never
>"I waited for you, Percival"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.