[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitposting from the start edition Old Thread: >>5052

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_0793.jpg (87KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793.jpg
87KB, 768x960px
Shitposting from the start edition

Old Thread: >>50526901

>wtf is kingdom death
Kingdom Death is a body horror board game where you hunt monsters to craft gear and grow your settlement. The core game is getting a reprint. It is on kickstarter now. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description

>how does shipping work
Game will ship out in waves, starting in 2017, and ending in 2020. Each wave will have its own pledge manager, and you will pay shipping for it once they are ready to ship that wave.

>how do addons work
Just increase the amount you are pledging by the cost of the add on. For example, if you are backing at the $50 level, and would like the First Hero expansion ($35), you would leave your pledge LEVEL the same, but change the pledge AMOUNT to $85.

>do I need both the core game and the update pack?
The Kickstarter is to fund a new edition of the game. If you get the game through the Kickstarter, it will have the update pack already included. If you already own the core game, you need to by the update pack to make everything compatible.

>do I need the update pack to use new expansions?
We don't know yet, but that may be the case. Either way, there are no levels you can back at that don't include either the update pack, or the updated core game, so any base pledge you get will be compatible with the new expansions either way.

>what is the gamblers chest
A box that is basically a grab-bag of minis and variant rules. Adds classes and a new mechanic tied to a 5th player character. There is one additional major mechanic it adds that we haven't seen yet. The contents of the box are already decided, Poots is just revealing a random item from it each day. The rolls are not tied to the amount of money raised in any way.

>FAQ from BGG
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679203/kingdom-death-monster-15-kickstarter-faq
>>
>>50538523
>shitposting from the start edition
>that image
NO FUCK THIS
I QUIT
FIRST FOR BAILING THE FUCK OUT
>>
Reminder not to feed the shitposter.
>>
>>50538548
the fuck is that image from
>>
What the actual fuck kind of OP image is that.

Even the lady shoving her hand down a giant penis was better than this.
>>
GAH PLEDGE CANCELED
>>
Cute! CUTE!
>>
update soon?

Also definitely going to add on the Satan Twins and their expansion.
>>
>>50538523
perfect
>>
>>50538657
No updates on weekends. Last weekend was an exception because the campaign was brand new, and the tiny update this saturday was an exception because of hitting $6,666,666 in funding. Moving forward there most likely will be few if any updates on weekends.

Poots did confirm that he did a gambler's chest roll on saturday, though. So our monday update will feature two gambler's rolls in addition to Frogdog and the new pinup.
>>
>>50538567
It's from the KDM Reddit. Was made to troll the fuck out of the totally 100% straight and not even remotely at all a little gay hypermasculine dudebros complaining about male pinups making them uncomfortable.
>>
How do you guys handle realizing that you've been accidentally cheating? Do you keep on going as though nothing happened? Do you roll things back? Do you punish yourself for it in some way?

For example, I just realized that Matchmaker is once per year. There have been some years where I've definitely used it more than once. What do I do about this? How should I handle it?
>>
>>50538976
use the proper rules from now on and write "cheater" in black marker on your face
never misuse this precise rule again out of eternal shame
>>
>>50538976
Just remember not to do it again. The game has sooooo many fucking moving parts and shit up for interpretation that it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>50539494
Anyone?
>>
>>50539503
You are an idiot.
>>
>>50539524
How so?
>>
>>50539503
Check the updates section on the kickstarter page.
>>
>>50539568
Thanks! I wasn't aware the creator of the game drew this himself.
>>
>>50539590
He didn't.
>>
>>50538523
sexy and plays kdm
would bang
>>
>>50539634
O-oh
>>
File: 1475821877467.png (202KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475821877467.png
202KB, 480x480px
>>50538523
who's this succ succubus
>>
Anyone use slenderman? How much harder does he make a campaign? I have almost all the expansions so far and the only one that makes the game easier is Flower Knight.
>>
What is the best painting service in aus?
>>
>>50539866
Actually relating to this question, what expansions keep the difficulty level roughly the same as the base game?
>>
I'm disgust with how this game has got the attention of normie. My normie friend talk about the game like he have the game, understand anything about it depsite only hearing this from crappy site like shittaku and never playing any tabletop before.
>>
So, Survival of the Fittest. I just did a bunch of math, mostly because I want to actually use this for once, and the results were actually fairly interesting. I'm much less down on this than I used to be now that I see the results.

So, here's the stats.

Intimacy w/o Face Paint, w/o reroll:
>19% chance of 1 (both die)
>32% chance of 2-3 (mother dies)
>33% chance of 4-6 (regular babby)
>12% chance of 7-8 (strong babby)
>3% chance of 9 (two babbies)
>1% chance of 10 (savior babby)
Net population gain per intimacy: -0.18

This is frankly awful. On average you will lose more characters to childbirth than you successfully birth. Very bad. Complete waste of endeavors. But, things get better when you add the Face Paint bonus.

Intimacy w/ Face Paint, w/o reroll:
>0% chance of 1 (both die)
>36% chance of 2-3 (mother dies)
>39% chance of 4-6 (regular babby)
>16% chance of 7-8 (strong babby)
>6% chance of 9 or 11 (two babbies)
>3% chance of 10 (savior babby)
Net population gain per intimacy: +0.34

This isn't great, but at least you're gaining population. That's good. That means you can increase over time. But, an average of a third of a babby per intimacy is not great.
>>
>>50540144
So invite him to a game and teach him.
>>
>>50540163
The main draw of the new Survival of the Fittest, however, is that reroll. Ideally you'll want to use your reroll on some devastating Hunt Event or Settlement Event or a really crucial miss or something, but if you make the assumption that at least one of the two parents has a reroll available and that you will use that reroll if one or both parents die then suddenly the numbers start looking much better. The math got a little hairier, but in the end it was doable. Also, note that I only rerolled if the original result would involve death. Here are the stats:

Intimacy w/o Face Paint, w/ reroll:
>6% chance of 1 (both die)
>15.6% chance of 2-3 (mother dies)
>52.8% chance of 4-6 (regular babby)
>19.2% chance of 7-8 (strong babby)
>4.8% chance of 9 (two babbies)
>1.6% chance of 10 (savior babby)
Net population gain per intimacy: +0.556
% chance of needing the reroll: 42%

Intimacy w/ Face Paint, w/ reroll:
>10.4% chance of 2-3 (mother dies)
>54.6% chance of 4-6 (regular babby)
>22.4% chance of 7-8 (strong babby)
>8.4% chance of 9 (two babbies)
>4.2% chance of 10 (savior babby)
Net population gain per intimacy: +0.876
% chance of needing the reroll: 32%

Much, much, much better. This is actually playable. You won't be getting saviors any time soon, but the upside is that it's like starting the game with Clan of Death already in play. And then you can get a second one later on. Do note that this is assuming that the reroll here only applies to one of the two results -- it says, "roll twice and pick the lowest result" and "may reroll a single roll result" so I interpret it as if you roll a 6 and a 2 you can reroll the 2 and keep the 6. You'll still have to choose the lowest final result, but if it saves population then bam off you go.

I dunno. I like it. It's scary, but I like it.
>>
>>50540164
Play once with him before, and he just trying to destroy my dice and minis, he throwns the dice to the minis and other dices to reset his number because he sayan he learn that technique from Yugioh.
>>
>>50540172
Just for completeness' sake, here are the same stats for Protect the Young except with the assumption that you will choose 10's over 11's if you happen to roll a natural 9 and a natural 10 with Face Paint on:

Intimacy w/o Facepaint, Protect the Young
>1% chance of 1 (both die)
>8% chance of 2-3 (mother dies)
>27% chance of 4-6 (regular babby)
>28% chance of 7-8 (strong babby)
>17% chance of 9 (two babbies)
>19% chance of 10 (savior babby)
Net population gain per intimacy: +0.98

Intimacy w/ Facepaint, Protect the Young
>4% chance of 2-3 (mother dies)
>21% chance of 4-6 (regular babby)
>24% chance of 7-8 (strong babby)
>32% chance of 9 (two babbies)
Net population gain per intimacy: +1.24
>>
>>50540193
Alright, I can only go by your account and by that he sounds like a dick.
>>
>>50540199
One last set of stats, cause I noticed something that bothered me. Personally, I usually choose 7's / 8's over 9's / 11's with Protect the Young because I like that bonus strength more than the bonus population. So with that choice built in, the results become:

Intimacy w/ Facepaint, Protect the Young
>4% chance of 2-3 (mother dies)
>21% chance of 4-6 (regular babby)
>32% chance of 7-8 (strong babby)
>24% chance of 9 (two babbies)
Net population gain per intimacy: +1.16

Now you can clearly see that adding in Facepaint does increase the chance for a strong baby, although not by all that much actually. Probably not even worth using Facepaint with Protect the Young, actually. Not unless you really like the mother I suppose.
>>
>>50540193
Sounds like you'll have to put him to death, anon
>>
>>50540262
I'm pretty sure, if Anon's friend plays Yugioh, the medical establishment would already classify him as, at the very least, brain dead.
>>
>>50540279
I have a friend with the same disability. Truly the sweet release of death is the only cure.
>>
>>50540279
He's not play Yugioh, he read Yugioh.
>>
File: 5413[1].jpg (112KB, 545x914px) Image search: [Google]
5413[1].jpg
112KB, 545x914px
>>50540193
>to reset his number because he sayan he learn that technique from Yugioh.
>>
File: 5414[1].jpg (107KB, 549x915px) Image search: [Google]
5414[1].jpg
107KB, 549x915px
>>50540385
>>
File: 5415[1].jpg (103KB, 548x923px) Image search: [Google]
5415[1].jpg
103KB, 548x923px
>>50540389
>>
File: 5417[1].jpg (103KB, 515x916px) Image search: [Google]
5417[1].jpg
103KB, 515x916px
>>50540393
>>
>>50540389
By all that is holy. I think I can feel my brain dribbling out of my ears.
>>
>>50540385
Yeah, this. My god, he throws the dices like caveman throws his stone.
>>
File: scientologistlaughing.png (210KB, 459x278px) Image search: [Google]
scientologistlaughing.png
210KB, 459x278px
>>50540385
>>50540389
>>50540393
>>50540395
>vibrating
>>
File: sia5cvU[1].gif (42KB, 209x230px) Image search: [Google]
sia5cvU[1].gif
42KB, 209x230px
>>50540465
>>
File: 1451815905608.jpg (27KB, 216x319px) Image search: [Google]
1451815905608.jpg
27KB, 216x319px
I want to back this game, I'm also retarded, can someone explain this kickstarter thing to me? I pledged the 60 dollar tier, this includes the actual game right? I saw that the 200 dollar tier explicitly states it has the core game and the update but surely they would include the actual game in the 60 dollar tier as well, right?
>>
File: 1343673543100.jpg (16KB, 310x291px) Image search: [Google]
1343673543100.jpg
16KB, 310x291px
>>50541000
A friendly reminder to those in the thread: please do not respond to bait posts.

In the extremely unlikely case that you aren't actually trying to bait us into another stupid argument over cost, then let me ask you this: what exactly makes you think that a pledge tier which does not list a thing would actually include that thing? If it does not say you get the core game with that tier, then why would you think you get the core game in that tier?
>>
>>50541000
Yes, the $60 pledge includes a $400 board game.
>>
>>50541018
>If it does not say you get the core game with that tier, then why would you think you get the core game in that tier?
Desperation.
I wasn't trying to bait.
I was just hoping that since the game itself seems to be sold out on their website it would also be included with the updated version I didnt want to spend 200+ dollars for the tier that includes both the base game and the update
because I dont actually have any friends to play this with I was just going to put it up on a shelf with all the other table top games ive bought and never played
>>
>>50541018
I never got stuff like this. Surely you're not gullible if you feel the need to try something before you believe it.
>>
>>50538523
damn :3
>>
>>50541036
They're not two separate items if you don't own the game. You can get the updated Core Game for $250 ($200 for the BF version).
The levels below that are only upgrade sets, which are useless unless you have a Core Game already.
>>
>>50541078
Thanks for letting me know, guess i'll just cancel the pledge I already made.
>>
>>50538572

Nu-males karma whoring on image boards, in response to the 'bigoted reactions to male pinups'.
>>
>>50541141
Just up it to 75 and get the Dragon King expansion. The think is as big as a 40k Knight and can do just as good a job of sitting on your shelf as the boxed game could (The Game-Box is huge anyway, it'd take up tons of space if you got a copy).
>>
>>50538523
Yeah this is a shitty way to start a thread, until next one guys!
>>
>>50541354
Come the fuck on guys, it's [Current Lantern Year] for fucks sake.
>>
>So! In the vein of embracing the insanity, Here are some things I am excited to see on the horizon of Kingdom Death. Consider it a soft-announcement of the things that inspire me to work every morning.

>KDM - Nightmare Ram Expansion
>KDM - Ringtail Fox Expansion
>KDM - Black Knight Expansion
>KDM - Gryphon Expansion
>KDM - Frogdog Expansion
>KDM - Lantern Festival (being reworked from the ground up, might focus on towns instead of settlements)
>KDM - Storm Knight Expansion (how a survivor can become a hero)
>KDM - Custom Campaign Book (for mixing our current expansions, supported with new story events)
>KDM - Rust Ocean (area where Architects are from)

This is a couple months old, but I bet we're going to see all of this in one form or another. We already have Ram and Frogdog is on deck. LF might or might not have been basically served by the Gold Smoke Knight or 'Node 5', or maybe we'll get King/Scribe in the same spot as Screaming/Parasite Queen. Custom Campaign book sounds like it evolved into the Node system.

Totally unaccounted for of yet are Ringtail Fox, Black Knight, Gryphon, Storm Knight, and Rust Ocean.
>>
>>50542099
This is something Poots said, I understand? Do you have a link to it on hand?
>>
The bone axe got two speed, but when I attack with it, it only counts as one attack yeah? Because I just rolled two 10s after eachother
>>
>>50542132

Two speed means two attacks. I don't understand how you got this idea.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (4KB, 79x85px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
4KB, 79x85px
>>50542099
>black knight
>storm knight
>>
>>50542142
you telling me I just did 4 wounds? jesus fuck
>>
>>50542132
That is one attack, yeah. And keep in mind only Wounds can crit; rolling a 10 on a hit roll is called a Perfect Hit and does nothing unless you have an ability that interacts with it.

>>50542142
This is incorrect. Two extra speed means he makes two extra attempts to hit when he makes his attack. It is still one attack.
>>
>>50542151
>This is incorrect. Two extra speed means he makes two extra attempts to hit when he makes his attack. It is still one attack.

So you can never cause more than one wound in a round with a weapon that doesn't have a rule that says otherwise?

Where in hell does it say that?
>>
>>50542148

No, you scored two hits...why do you say 4?
You scored two hits and now you have to roll how many of them caused a wound.
>>
>>50542148
You just got 2 perfect hits. Each attack rolls separately to hit.

Then you need to draw HL (2 in your case) and roll to wound. If you got two lantern 10's wounding with the bone axe it would do 4 wounds instead of 2.
>>
>>50542184
>>50542197
Sir, you fundamentally understand how this combat works and don't know what you're talking about at all.

An attack consists of a set of to-hit rolls followed by a series of attempts to wound. Each successful to-hit roll draws a hit location card, and then (barring a trap) tries to wound at each location. You can wound every location if you roll well enough and no shenanigans happen. Only once all wound attempts have completed (or something happened to cancel the remaining hits) does the attack finish.

The anon is asking this question because of the Bone Axe's special rule of Savage, which says once per attack when it critically wounds you deal an extra wound. So he got two critical wounds in one attack, but unfortunately Savage is limited so he only deals 3 total wounds.
>>
>>50542197
Im sorry, I didnt explain fully, I rolled two succesfull hits, so two possibilities to wound. On the first wound I rolled a 10, great double wound because of bone axe. On the second wound location I also rolled a 10, the boneaxe states once per attack, cause an additional wound. does the second crit count as another attack to trigger its effect once again?
>>
>>50542205
>Each attack rolls separately to hit.
Please disregard this anon, he does not know what he's talking about. It is all one single attack.
>>
>>50542210

Oh sorry mates, it's been a while since I played the game, I am a bit off on the proper vocabulary. I thought with attack you mean to wound roll.

You are 100% correct with what you said.
>>
>>50542125
One of the updates for the first kickstarter.
>>
>>50542550
I'ma need a link to that because it is not in any of the updates unless it's buried way back in the production timeline where it wouldn't make any sense to be. Back then he was too buried in manufacturing and sculpting issues to be looking into new expansions for his game that hasn't even officially came out yet.

I feel like this is just a rumor that's getting overblown because it plays into what people want out of the project.
>>
>>50542636
KDU #15 in may
https://kingdomdeath.tumblr.com/ and ctrl+f Rust, that'll take you right to it.

It's hardly a solid announcement but it does indicate some of what Poots is interested in.
>>
>>50542842
Oh, cool, I didn't even know he had an official blog. Was looking at his KS updates for the first campaign.

Thanks for the link, anon.

Also holy fuck I didn't realize how big the Frogdog mini is. I thought it was more lion or antelope sized.
>>
>>50542908

Frogdog better not have amazing equipment, because god DAMN is that an ugly model.

Like, its well sculpted or whatever. Its just a grotesque monster that I don't want to have to look at.
>>
>>50538720
So he is not doing this for money. Really, young men today should learn to protect themselves better. There are indeed women on the internet, and some of them are evil.

He should consider making porn. So cute and hot. There is something about chubby guys that appeal to me.
>>
>>50542099
>rust ocean expansion is a box filled with powdered ferrous oxide
>>
>>50542975
I think we just figured out what the True Form Satan backers will get on top of their regular stuff: an exclusive expansion.
>>
>>50542975
>>50542996
That would be a cool gag gift. :D
>>
>>50542954
I bet you are fat.
>>
>>50542950
i dont mind ugly ass monsters.

but my problem with frogdog is that its just a shit design.
>>
The real problem with frogdog is that it's not scary. Monsters in KD are suppossed to be nightmare fuel. Frogdog is a saturday morning cartoon design, a fucking joke.
>>
>>50543258
What the fuck cartoons are you watching on saturdays? It's got enough freaky-ass details to at least get "Weird '80s animated movie". Still not the vibe I'd get from KD
>>
TWO ROLLS
W
O

R
O
L
L
S

WHO HYPE FOR TODAYS UPDATE TO GO UP?
>>
>>50543371
Look at his face and tell me he's not straight out of an episode of scooby doo.
>>
>>50543384
More like Beetlejuice. That scene where Linda pulls her face out to scare the Deetzes.
>>
>>50543384
Look at the flank too, and those eyes. Tell me that shit wouldn't be at home in Fantastic Planet.

I think we can agree we don't like it.
>>
>>50542908
>remove breasts
>shrink face by about 30%
>close mouth
Would that make the mini better?
>>
>>50543431
But anon frogs are basically mouths on legs.

I agree it's not great. I like it, but it's on par with lion for me.
>>
>>50543384
She literally has giant teats and vaginas on her shoulders birthing more puppies.

Scooby-Doo sure has changed a lot.
>>
>>50543415
This bit. https://youtu.be/QFVSrjAXq6g
>>
>>50542099
>KDM - Custom Campaign Book (for mixing our current expansions, supported with new story events)
I guess this is the Node System? So it is more than just numbering the expansions and telling how many can go in what Node?
Would be cool.
>>
>>50544074
Either that or they took a look at it and thought "We can do this more efficiently with these nodes..." Though maybe there will be a few pages in the Gambler's Chest rulebook dedicated to thematic multi-expansion campaigns and a couple story events for them (I'd love to see, say, a true Lion Replacement, in that you get an alternate prologue creature)
>>
File: Totally balanced start.png (1MB, 1381x557px) Image search: [Google]
Totally balanced start.png
1MB, 1381x557px
>tfw Clan of Death in LY4
>>
>>50544231
Feels good until the armored strangers come knocking.
>>
File: LY4 babies.png (934KB, 874x928px) Image search: [Google]
LY4 babies.png
934KB, 874x928px
>>50544273
Yeah that's gonna be a fun time. But, I'm just going to try and roll with the punches. Not getting Dash or Surge in time for the Butcher fight is going to be particularly rough.

I'm trying out the new Survival of the Fittest, too. Pic related is the baseline stats for any newborn survivors in the settlement. Shit is gonna be bonkers.
>>
>>50544325
First time bakcer here--what is that? Is there a notepad for keeping track of survivor stats? That looks more like a pdf
>>
>>50544382
There's a TTS mod
>>
>>50544382
That screenshot is of a mod for Tabletop Simulator that allows you to play KDM.

But yes, survivors have their own character sheets.
>>
File: character-sheet.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
character-sheet.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50544382
here is an example PDF for a character sheet Anon.

There's also a tablet friendly "web-app" version, it's semi-official, as Poots commissioned it, but I don't think it ever saw a formal release.
Pardon the really long URL.
http://ivoilic.com/projects/character%20sheet/index.html#~m~0~false~false~false~false~5~0~0~0~0~0~0~false~0~false~0~false~false~0~false~false~0~false~false~0~false~false~0~~0~0~0~false~false~false~false~false~false~false~false~~~~~~~
>>
>>50538523
>OP's pic

I knew I was right to hate Poots.
>>
>>50544488
It's from reddit. Read the first few posts of this thread.
>>
>>50544488
>implying that's Poots

Twinpleb detected.
>>
>>50544513
I can understand what he's saying Poots or not. Who wants to look at some virtue signaling fat faggot.

And on top of that;
>Reddit
Can't make that shit up.
>>
>>50544513
It's right to hate poots anyway
He's the hero we need but not the one we like
>>
>>50544528
The twinppleb is strong with that one.
>>
>>50544576
I <3 Poots
>>
>>50544513
>>50544528
Who cares if it's poots or not. We can hate them both.

Poots deserves hatred for his amazingly horrible business incompetence and rage inducing business model that just creates scalpers and a completely fucked aftermarket. Not to mention his huge fucking ego.

And whoever that is in OP's pic is clearly a hipster faggot with no redeeming qualities.
>>
>>50544640
Good post. Should be included in the OP.
>>
>>50544640
>his amazingly horrible business incompetence
He seems to be getting better
>>
>>50544640
Somebody just met the butcher for the first time.
>>
>>50544695
He needs a second kickstarter just to reprint the base game. That is not a sign of business competence in any way shape or form.
>>
>>50544704
Hack City I'm sure. Or they got stuck in a Kick Loop.
>>
>>50538976
I keep cheating on lions with that one rage counter mood in play. Keep forgetting that shit.
>>
>>50544732
Yeah that shit's impossible to remember. It's nasty as fuck, too.
>>
>>50538523
Did anyone realize there are a lot of duplicates in there? I bet that idiot is a fucking scalper.
>>
>>50541354
I've legitimately been the only person I know of who's complained about the male pin ups being in my pledge and my pledge only.

I'm not really sure where people are getting this "ALL THE DUDEBROS HATE MAN MEAT" thing from.
>>
>>50544823
Nah, couple threads ago there was a lot of bitching about it. I think the male pinups are charming but, like a majority of the female pinups... not really my thing.

plastic figs don't do it for me like that. Now, properly armored men and women? BANG theres an erection.
>>
How does 'Restless Tiny Hands' work when I use a ranged weapon? I just critically wounded it, does the survivors next to the wounder or the monster gain +1 insanity
>>
>>50544959
Might be why I didn't see it. I haven't been paying attention to anything but Poots' updates lately and I've only dropped by for the first time in days today.
>>
>>50545008
Screaming antelope btw
>>
>>50545008
From techraptor on bgg forums:
>Poots answered this re: Tiny Hands as follows...

>Restless Tiny Hands - This effects ranged. Sort of a flavor disconnect, you’d sort of have to imagine the hands freaking the ranged attacker out or find a creative reason why this is the case. Grabs your last arrow, etc. Its technically correct, just a bit of a logic leap.

It's things like this that really need to be addressed with 1.5.

That said, I'm not sure about the critical effect. Lemme look up the card.
>>
File: Restless Tiny Hands.png (650KB, 639x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Restless Tiny Hands.png
650KB, 639x1003px
>>50545082
>>50545036
>>50545008

I'd say adjacent to the monster.
>>
>>50545108
Reading that, yeah, definitely monster.
>>
>>50545108
>>50545117
Thanks alot!
>>
>>50544717
thats because the base game is so fucking expensive that he cant just stock up on it.
>>
>>50545108
>tfw twitching tiny fingers will never rain down on you
>>
>>50544717
>poots
>not one of the most eminently competent businessmen in the industry
Anon, what are you talking about.
>>
>>50544823

>progressives being sensitive and not missing out any opportunity for virtue peacocking, no matter how small the actual opposition

It's almost as if you don't know it is the current year.
>>
>>50545193
Lantern year '16: Get hosed by Nemesis Encounter, just like a real settlement.
>>
>>50545150
Which means he's making very little profit on the kickstarter backers since they get them at such a reduced price.
>>
>>50545181
You have no idea how profits or costs work, do you?
>>
>>50544717
>He needs a second kickstarter just to reprint the base game.
I thought the base game is already being printed.
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (147KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
147KB, 1024x768px
Say I have a Strategist for a level 1 Lion fight, and place a giant stone face right in front of it blocking his line of sight. If my survivors all stay behind the face out of sight they can basically take as much time as needed to set-up right? Or does Sniff(Priority on everyone) override his inability to see anyone?
>>
>>50544717

He's not a great business man, he knows it. Why should I hate him for that?

Thanks to him being a bad business man I got great deals like a kickstarter Dragon God at a price which barely covers the production cost, if at all. He loves his project and generally tries to keep it real with his customers in a clumsy way, which often is very idealistic and inefficient but beneficial to the consumer.
>>
>>50545415
It depends entirely on his cards.

Sniff will always make you a threat. But you were a threat anyways, even when you're out of view.

Many of his cards will say "closest survivor" or "closest survivor in range". Any of those will cause him to go after you, as the obstacle only blocks line of sight.

Also, note that he can just walk over the damn thing. Fighting near a stone face / column is usually more annoying to the survivors than the monster, at least in my experience.
>>
>>50544717
He's kind of caught between needing to build capital and needing to keep interest in the game going.
>>
>>50545474
The why include the rule "Obstacle" that specifically blocks of sight to and from the monster? I was fairly sure survivors not in the monster's field of view can't be targeted.
>>
>>50545611
If the target criteria is "Closest survivor in field of view" then not being in field of view will prevent it. There are a number of those. For example, his basic action. If the lion is reduced to his basic action then he will sit there and wait for you to come around the corner -- although to be fair the same thing can be accomplished by just sitting by his butt gently caressing his balls.
>>
>>50545720
Gotcha. We might have fudged a bit in our campaign then, but I think he only thing that might have changed is we aren't killing it as early. We're seriously over-weaponized for our level(Lantern Sword, 2 Scrap Swords, Thunder Maul which we just lost to Armored Strangers).
>>
>>50545150
He did a cheaper PVC print of the base game for the first kick starter anon.
>>
>>50545823
Everything is HIPS except the old Experiment of Death-that's his only PVC product.
>>
File: pandora-detail[1].jpg (791KB, 1102x1129px) Image search: [Google]
pandora-detail[1].jpg
791KB, 1102x1129px
>>50545823
>PVC
>>
>>50545916
Patrician-tier reaction image
>>
>>50545906
No they used it for the models in the first kick starter. This is a fact.
>>
>>50545823
Today on "Shit I just made up:"

inb4 PVC-minis fags return to shit up the thread.

(PVC-clothes fags welcome, as are latex-clothes fags)
>>
>>50546028
The only one making up shit is you. They used it in the models of the first kick starter in order to deliver the package at a lower cost. How long have you even been around?

>>50545906
I'm guessing you think the old Resin models are a myth too?
>>
>>50546085
What, the Forsaker figure? That 28 people backed?
>>
>>50546108
No for the first box set. The one that was 150$ on the kickstarter. They used PVC for the kickstarter boxes to sell it so low and then hard plastic for the retail boxes that had the extended 300$ sale.
>>
File: IMG_5161.png (235KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5161.png
235KB, 750x1334px
>>50546011
>>50546085

No. They were HIPS. He originally planned to use PVC, but changed his mind before delivery. Check the post-funding updates.
>>
>>50546196
Well I stand corrected then. Do you have a picture of the update?
>>
>>50546085
None of the game's contents were shipped out with models made from PVC. It's all hard plastic minis. Please enlighten me as to which models they instead printed in PVC, besides the wet nurse that they tested a limited batch once and decided against because it was shit for many reasons.

Kingdom Death still produces Resin models.
>>
>>50546220
The first kickstarter box sets were made in HIPS. They were originally going to make them in PVC but changed it after the funding was over before shipping.
>>
>>50546213
Searching now. I can't remember if it was during the final days of the campaign or shortly after, and digging through 100 updates is taking me awhile.
>>
sooooo white lion blind spot question

lets say a survivor hits a white lion and the hit location has a reaction that causes the lion to do a basic action against the attacker

am i right in thinking that if the survivor is in the lions blind spot the lion just sniffs as its not in the lions "field of view"?
>>
>>50546220
Which hard plastic do they use?
>>
>>50546315
polystyrene plastic, the good stuff.
A little paler in colour than the Malifaux plastics from the same factory, but holds detail really well.
>>
>>50546278
I managed to dig up a review mentioning it.
>>
>>50546281
Reactions say "preform basic attack, targeting the attacker."

This overrides the blind spot because it is neithor Facing or Field of View. It doesn't Sniff because there is a target applied.

The lion turns around and bops ya in da gob. You continue your wound attempts if you're still in range and not knocked down.
>>
>>50546281
No, because it targets the attacker, not targets attacked in field of view. You aren't invisible, he knows someone just punched his taint.
>>
>>50546281
No, reactions always turn to face the attacker unless it states otherwise on the hit location card. The basic action is 'move toward and attack' so it faces the attacker first.
>>
>>50546213
Finally found it. Update #77 where he made the first announcement about the project being delayed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster/posts/593293
>>
>>50546434
>>50546430
>>50546401

yeah it did seem daft but i kept reading on BGG that it was a designed weakness for the early game monster

cheers for the clarification /tg/
>>
File: IMG_5162.png (156KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5162.png
156KB, 750x1334px
>>50546482
Just realized not everyone may be able to read the update if they aren't a bakcer.
>>
Has anyone uploaded the KDM mod for tabletop sim?
>>
WHEN THE FUCK DID POOTS ADD A BACKER FOR TRUE SATAN ?
>>
>>50546590
Have you tried looking? There's plenty on the workshop.
>>
>>50546611
Late on Saturday I think or was that Sunday...
>>
>>50546612
I mean outside of the workshop anon. The steam's built in browser isn't working right on my linux laptop. I can't get anything to load on it. outside of the games tab. No workshop, discussion boards, I can't even get the store to load to purchase anything.
>>
>>50546511
Thanks for the pic.
>>
>>50546635
You should be able to view the workshop in normal browsers and subscribe to mods there. Then TTS checks your subbed mods when it launches.
>>
>>50544666
Checked!
Agree.... There's enough hate to share.
>>
>>50546634
did he do it when he woke up or on some random time?

how do i get notified when one is open.
>>
>>50546732
Write a script.
>>
>>50546732
I think it was pretty random, not long after he first came on though.
There is no mechanism to let someone know if a specific pledge is open, so you're out of luck there.
>>
>>50546765
i fucking checked every 5 minutes on saturday from 8 am his time.
>>
>>50542950
KD has this thing... Cat related stuff is evil... but... dog related stuff tends to be benevolent. Not sure about Frogs though.
>>
>>50546955
I wouldn't call the Black Knight benevolent..He does kill anyone and everyone who comes near him. His 'handlers' hide from him after all.
>>
>prepare for butcher
>armor up, even got a shield
>everyone just starts bleeding everywhere and dying anyway

How do I beat this multi ai card drawing nigger
>>
>>50547022
Bandages.
>>
>>50546178
Got one. It's HIPS. Sorry.
>>
>>50543258
Which monster is scary exactly? The slightly retarded lion, or the wannabe phoenix with hands everywhere?

Only slightly creepy model is the watcher dude, the rest are omigodimsoedgyand just wonky looking.
>>
>>50547015
He's just... mis-understood.
>>
>>50547105
I don't want lions that try to touch my hair with their hands.

I don't want antelopes that scream endlessly and have hands coming out of them.
>>
>>50547105
WHile I agree that the antelope is kinda goofy looking, I think most KD monsters are frightening in a classical, grotesque way, especially when combined with the lore. Yes, they are edgy, but the world is essentially a variety of hellscapes.
>>
>>50546178
The first box never existed as such.
The plan was indeed to use PVC, as it was cheaper to produce.
However, when the kickstarter made over 2 million they switched to proper Polystyrene to preserve detail from the resin originals.
Units with PVC models were never made, they only existed in concept.
>>
>>50547133
Only if you're as Pure as Percival.
>>
>>50546955
More that cat related stuff all seems to tie back to the fallen Lion Civilization. After Lion God I've got the feeling that the White Lions are kind of like (degenerate, insane) Elder Things, the men of a former age

Dog related stuff is mixed. Black Knight (Percival's puppy) is one thing, Frogdog is another -- I don't see it being any more benevolent than a gorm.
>>
>>50547022
Get good weapons and dash. Hit him hard before he hits you. At least get somebody with bandages, if not all of them.
>>
>>50547166
Backers from the kickstarter got their polystyrene plastic loaded games for ~$100, ~$150 in the case of the Deluxe version (more models)
>>
>>50547150
I personally DO want lions that want to touch my hair. I'm less keen on the 'eat you in the process' part
>>50547133
Misunderstood like Jason or Mike Myers?
>>
>>50547207
See
>>50546511
>>
>>50547105
The new two ram monsters, wet nurse, gorm, the king, sunstalker, lion god all are pretty nightmarish. Or are you one of those kids that think scary = gore?
>>
>>50547230
I know, I backed him the first time.
Paid $131 for my BF Deluxe, which was a damn steal for a box that's easily worth the $400 he charges.
>>
>>50547277
My bad, I thought you said something you didn't.
>>
File: kek.jpg (42KB, 1758x206px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
42KB, 1758x206px
>SA goons continue bending reality to virtue signal
>>
I don't understand kickstarter in the slightest. which option is best for someone who just wants to buy the goddamn game because they missed out last time, and the fuck is up with delivery being in 2020..
>>
>>50547636
the $250 "lantern" pledge. For your second question read the goddamn kickstarter page.
>>
>>50547175
>After Lion God I've got the feeling that the White Lions are kind of like (degenerate, insane) Elder Things, the men of a former age

Makes sense, especially with that one hunt event where you find weird sculptures and shit apparently made by the lions.

The Lion God was seeking the power to save his people from some kind of corruption. Perhaps the white lions are the end result of that.
>>
>>50547636
>which option is best for someone who just wants to buy the game
"Lantern" ($250 level)
>the fuck is up with delivery being in 2020..
Final delivery date for any unexpected stretch goals. Core Game delivers 2017.
>>
>>50547636
>>50547673
>>50547705
STOP HELPING RETARDS
>>
>>50547015
Is that in the Male disciple's description? The Knight himself says he only awakens for the most worthy challengers, and the female squire says they try not to wake him after he goes back to slerp.
>>
>>50547636
Lantern pledge for base game (250). L2 reading comprehension for actual shipping information.
>>
>>50547724
There's a metric shit ton of pledge levels now. I don't blame some people for getting a bit overwhelmed.

There's no excuse for shipping, that shit is laid out clear as day.
>>
>>50547825
Undoubtedly some people are getting their info from gaming news sources. I haven't seen a one that didn't breathlessly gush about how much people were spending and "won't get their products until 2020!"

Which is wrong, but is probably where they're all getting it.
>>
>>50548104
>some people
We don't want their kind here.
>>
>>50548217
Yes we do. They give more money to Poots so we get more content. Don't stab yourself in the foot for the sake of being a hipster.
>>
>>50548217
Yes we do. They give more money to Poots so we get more content. Don't stab yourself in the foot for the sake of being a hipster.

Besides, it's a fucking board game. Not like you have to deal with them at all.
>>
>>50548104
Good, the fewer people pledge the better scalper's pledge level will do.
>$1200 master race
>>
>lel spring 2017
>lel shipping problem
>lel box damaged
>>
>>50548399
More pledges = increased likelyhood of delays. We're going to end up with basically the same amount of shit at 10 million as we would at 7 million. Hope we don't get a single new backer.
>>
>>50548104
>I haven't seen a one that didn't breathlessly gush about how much people were spending and "won't get their products until 2020!"
He didn't. He asked how much he needed to pledge to get the game and asked about the 2020 delivery.

Are you the same shitposting retard who has been plaguing these threads since the new kickstarter began?
>>
>>50548457
So? All the core boxes ship next spring. Expansions in 2018, and the only delays are for shit like Satan.

Eat the delays, they won't be as bad as first go around.
>>
>>50548755
So I'd rather not eat delays? Is that a difficult concept or something?
>>
>>50548847

Delays are good for you, anon. Builds character.
>>
>>50538523
Shipping mentions core, gamblers, upgrade, pinups, promos, and new expansion, but I can't find any mention of old expansions. Should I just assume 2018?
>>
>>50548874
I'm cool with the amount of character I've got, though...
>>
>>50548911
Poots said he wants to ship them around the same time as core but no promises. I'd expect late 2017 at the latest.
>>
>>50548954
Thanks, good to hear.
>>
>>50548914
If you're fine with the character you have you obviously haven't got enough.
>>
>>50548914

Well, me and the other people arround you are not, young man.
>>
>>50548847
I think maybe you should read the Kickstarter again.

[spoiker]The only things that will be delayed to 2020 or beyond are things we won't otherwise get. You either get the delay, or you don't get the product.[/spoiler]
>>
>>50547391
>pockmarks

Please tell me he was looking at frogdog's ass
>>
>>50549038
I mean the general delays that plague almost every popular kickstarter. Gambler's Box getting pushed to Summer 2018, for example.
>>
>>50549111
Whatever it was I guarantee he is a fucking retard.
>>
>>50549038
delays can still happen (especially if Adam scraps an expansion to start over because it's not testing well), but he did a lot more planning and thinking beforehand, that's certain.
>>
Come on now....post the next update you lazy bum...
>>
>>50549654
>totally going to be posted early today guys, i'm trying real hard!
>kickstarters in a nutshell
>>
>>50549345
True, but I don't think that new backers will be a major factor in that. But they will get us new content, which is great.

Also, while I get that people should fully read the Kickstarter, this raw knee-jerk hostility is just absurd.
>>
this any good or overhyped pice of shit ?
>>
>>50549778
people are tired of bandwagoners spoonfed trash like this >>50549829 anon
seriously, he doesn't even bother reading the "SHIPPING" part of the kickstarter and this second guy just comes shitting in the thread without even reading a single piece of info about the game i'll bet
>>
>>50549778
This is 4Chan, it's not a subtle place.
Unfortunate, but inevitable given how this place works.
There's plenty of us trying to be helpful thankfully.

>>50549829
General consensus is that it's good, very good even, even with that price-tag.
>>
>>50549829
It's good enough to be worth paying more than $400 for it.
>>
What's the best TTS mod for Kingdom Death on the Steam Workshop?
>>
>>50549864
It isn't a subtle place, no. But that doesn't mean we have to wallow in shit. Try and be cool.
>>
>>50549910
Indeed.
>>
>>50549904
Nognoth's is the only one that's updated frequently. I'm not a fan of some things about it but it should work just fine.
>>
>>50549862
I think you are mistaken sir - I dont care for your fanboish attitiude or badwetting. This game is what fat Timmy buys to attract fat goth chicks - tip of a hat to you mister
>>
>>50549829
Well, excluding a game that hasn't been released yet, it's the #1 rated game on BGG with at least 100 voters.
>>
>>50550193
got a link for that listing? I'd like to share it but BGG shows Kingdom Death at #163 overall, #13 Thematic for me.
>>
>>50550307
I forgot to link it, Just do a search for games rated 1 to 10 with a minimum of 100 votes and sort by user ratings.
https://boardgamegeek.com/search/boardgame?sort=avgrating&advsearch=1&q=&include%5Bdesignerid%5D=&include%5Bpublisherid%5D=&geekitemname=&range%5Byearpublished%5D%5Bmin%5D=&range%5Byearpublished%5D%5Bmax%5D=&range%5Bminage%5D%5Bmax%5D=&range%5Bnumvoters%5D%5Bmin%5D=100&range%5Bnumweights%5D%5Bmin%5D=&range%5Bminplayers%5D%5Bmax%5D=&range%5Bmaxplayers%5D%5Bmin%5D=&range%5Bleastplaytime%5D%5Bmin%5D=&range%5Bplaytime%5D%5Bmax%5D=&floatrange%5Bavgrating%5D%5Bmin%5D=1&floatrange%5Bavgrating%5D%5Bmax%5D=10&floatrange%5Bavgweight%5D%5Bmin%5D=&floatrange%5Bavgweight%5D%5Bmax%5D=&colfiltertype=&searchuser=&playerrangetype=normal&B1=Submit
>>
Post more tiddies

As an outsider, this is all I care about KD threads
>>
>>50550383
OK
>>
File: DSC02196.jpg (1MB, 1285x1713px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02196.jpg
1MB, 1285x1713px
>>50550383
The Tyrant likes to get his out, to show to his sacrifice.
>>
Update is up.
>>
Update is here!

Frogdog is LY1 big expansion (50 for pledge)... damnit poots this is the Gorm all over again!

Looks like we're unveiling Gryphon next.
>>
Oh that's perfect. I was planning to make some homebrew that features hounds and this ties in neatly with that.
>>
why did it have to be farts, fart bubbles at that. are fart bubbles even a real thing
>>
>>50551758
As expected of a man named Poots.

See also the settlement event where you can dream about giant asses farting.

And many other examples.
>>
Holy fuck this update reads like it was written by a child. Someone tell Poots to stop fucking around and get an editor.
>>
God damnit, Poots. Of course you made the ugliest new monster you're releasing the lvl 1 huntable. Anyone got a potentially cool alternate model from another range I could switch in for this hideous model?
>>
Anyone got any ideas on how the three armor sets will work?
>>
>>50551702
Don't think so. Outline doesn't match the art or the model of the Gryphon. I'm thinking it's Satan or something new.
>>
>>50551702
The outline doesn't quite match the Gryphon. Seeing the staff it seems to be holding, I'm guessing this is Satan.
>>
The monster is ugly as fuck in a bad way, but damn those armor concepts are sweet as fuck
>>
>>50551783
Just use the Wet Nurse.
>>
>>50551824
Jynx, mother fucker.
>>
>>50551853
I beat you by 17 secs. I bet you pledged Twin Satan.
>>
>>50551783
>Anyone got a potentially cool alternate model from another range I could switch in for this hideous model?
any giant toad would probably work

once you take away its throne of dogs the frogdog ain't too big
>>
>>50551824
Yeah, in retrospect it says "unplanned expansion" too at which point betting on Satan... Gryphon was probably planned.
>>
>>50551702
ugh, the Gambler's rolls were nice, but Frogdog disappoints yet again.
>>
Got the feeling those updates are going downhill fast.
Didn't update the gambler's box image? No image on the rolls out of the video?
That frogdog description... I really cringed hard on those fart bubbles. That's a low I didn't think we'd reach but here we are.
Honestly the rest of frogdog's paragraph is fine but that fucking electro shit bubble section is real bad.
At least those armor concept arts are great.

also, another pinup. heh. In the first campaign I didn't give a fucking shit but at gamblers lantern i'm getting them so... whatever, another model for my library that's never getting painted I guess?
So far, not sure if i'm regretting the gamblers lantern pledge...
Tons of pinups which I don't really care about and so far the expansions are just... fine

nightmare ram seems fun with dungeon content
laseram or screaming god looks a great expansion on par maybe with dragon's dildo
but frogdog is an honestly meh expansion, especially the model and those fucking fart bubbles

Satan is almost guaranteed to be this KS's Lantern Festival too so i'm not going to count this one in too hard

dunno. Still going to hold on to it, a lot of time left for poots to blow my mind again
>>
Pepedoge is pretty great. The only issue I have with it is the teeth, a more frog like mouth would look a bit better.
>>
>>50552084

You think a maw of fangs would make it look better? I think what kills it for me are the straight flat teeth
>>
>>50552084
>pepe

Fuck its only a time till someone makes a frogdog pepe picture isnt it?
>>
>>50552121
It gets the poopoo bit right at least
>>
>>50551853
>>50551964
Unplanned certainly seems to hint at Satan, but it's got a very exotic profile to say the least.
>>
I hope it isn't hard to rebase the frogdog, as that bugs me. Other things bug me too, but I'm not even sure entirly what, and things can change between now and release.

Also they should have been called Tadpups, not Dogpoles.

Homing fartbubble bombs is silly, and a bit of a stretch even for the setting IMO. Might have been better as deployed mines that get moved by a wind mechanic or something.
>>
We've still got the Chimera and Gold Smoke Knight to be fully revealed, so fret not my young companions.
>>
I really wish he'd stop writing these updates like he's trying to appeal to 9-year-olds, but frogdodg seems to come with a lot of content at least.

For those keeping track we're at $337 left until the "break-even" point for the 777 pledge.
>>
>>50552181
Gold Smoke was revealed first, it's a Core Game update. No lore text, sure, but revealed it has been. :)
>>
File: Wyald_apostle_form.jpg (122KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
Wyald_apostle_form.jpg
122KB, 500x685px
I don't understand all the hate Frogdog gets, honestly i'm stoked that he can replace Gorm as a early game hunt since i hate Gorm's model yes it's the gaping anus. Also I thing that Frogdog's design took even more of a Berserk approach which I'm a-ok with. I will say that I could've done without the shoulder vaginas but it is KDM after all.
>>
>>50538523
Hey I remember some guys going on trying to toy around with the idea of making a fan campaign out of the Lion God, living in the Silver City and shit. I had an idea on that and am wondering if anyone will actually listen to it.

Lion God is the main Nemesis with additional possible non-Nemesis Special Encounters that basically happened because RNG hates you. But after beating it the third time on its Nemesis calender, its face explodes and out comes a giant shimmering silver worm, the Knowledge Worm. It no longer needs a host after all the knowledge and bodies it got from you idiots and it reached its adult form. Kill the Knowledge Worm as the final encounter!

Also an innovation option to let you try and get the Necromancer Mehendis without the Worm but you roll at -2.
>>
>>50552243
are you also the guy making the Beast Lover and monster impreg content?
if so, carry on my man, I need more of this in my game

if not so, I say go for it. previous thread had nice templates for you to create stuff

wish I had time to create stuff myself but finals and such.
>>
File: 1438800695651.jpg (121KB, 597x438px) Image search: [Google]
1438800695651.jpg
121KB, 597x438px
>>50551996
>Satan is this year's Lantern Festival.

No bro, the Lantern Festival is this year's Lantern Festival. Its every year until release.
>>
>>50552118
I think making the head and mouth more frog like would make it look a bit better as the flat teeth and nose kind of take away from the froggy look.
>>
>>50552169
Frog Burps would have been better imo.
>>
>>50552269
NAh bro, Imma different guy. Just had this brainwave while eating dinner. So like the Worm is a parasite right? Why do parasites do parasite shit? To feed, to grow. But why would it make the Lion God thrash about if thats the case?
My solution: It was supposed to parasite up the old king before his people died so he could feed it with death. Everything about the Worm involves death. People who are infested with it are called Necromancers who can see images of power through objects of death obtained from pits of death. It grows off of, feeds off of, death. Perhaps even in the metaphorical 'death of knowledge' type of death too.

So when you kill the Lion God the last time, you fed it enough deaths with your hunts, your survivor deaths and the final murder of hte Lion God to allow it to finally gestate into its adult form. And now its gonna encase you in silver and move your corpse around like a puppet to fight the entities of the Golden City unless you can kill it!
>>
>>50552243
Interesting! I was one of the anons proposing "People of the Ruins". I wonder if Knowledge Worm Boss could be run effectively in Meatspace, though.
>>
>Romantacism Philosophy

Promo philosophies? Has that been done before?
>>
Homing electric fart bombs...? It's not even grotesque at this point--just childish as fuck. I was hesitant to even buy Gorm since its comically hideous, but I'm afraid I won't be adding this guy to my campaign.
>>
>>50552575
Philosophies are a new thing in the Gambler's box, anon.
>>
>>50552432
that is nice
HOWEVER
don't forget to include a good ending and a bad ending that both mostly end bad

this is the feel the game aims towards. similar to the souls series, there's no real good end, just varying tastes of bad ends

maybe if you succeed in killing him, people around him start hungering for the knowledge he hoarded and become lost in the silver city, hunting for scraps of necromantic knowledge and killing any who'd try to fight them for it?
>>
>>50552226
>Hate Gorm
>Like pepedoggo
Literally no taste.

Also;
>It's 90
>KS price 50
>Not even half off like the other expacs.
>Stupid description.
>3 armour sets to make up for lack of content.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>50552627
Whoops, confused it for a Principle.
>>
so frogdog has 3 sets of armor... and cess pond survivors. Alternate campaign, maybe?
>>
>>50552909
jesus I hope not. A whole campaign centered around this mess of a monster? just fuck my shit up sempaii
>>
>>50552659
>8 survivor figs
>monster
>normal pile of rules, cards, etc

How is this a lack of content? I know its not the modular armor kits, but technically its more figures than any other early monster xpac, right?

I'm not in love with froggodoggo either, but geez.

Honestly, I still have most of my armor kits chilling. I'm too indecisive to build them...
>>
>>50551702
>frogdog armor is mongolian
Poots confirmed for Baron Ungurn Sturmburg
>>
>>50553156
>$50
>Less content than $40 (less cards, smaller rulebook)
>Only thing it adds more of is armour kits.
>How is this a lack of content.
Well if you can't read you're fucked.
>>
>>50551808
Probably like how Hide/Leather work. Same basic resources, but you can upgrade them at certain locations/innovations as you progress through the game.
>>
Where is the gamble chest roll?
>>
>>50553519
ill agree it should have been $40, and i didn't notice the shorter rule book, but it still doesn't seem lacking. Clearly there isn't three full armor kits or a secondary campaign because there aren't enough cards available, but it does just... kind of seem on par with a normal xpac to me. More figures and cards than gorm, for example.
>>
>>50553744
At the beginning of the update?
>>
>>50553796
>doesn't seem lacking.
>Clearly there isn't three full armor kits or a secondary campaign because there aren't enough cards available
>More figures and cards than gorm, for example.
! more figure technically. Gorm does come with 5 with the pinup.

Also Gorm has a lot more than 120 cards.
>55x Gear cards
>26x Gorm AI cards
>20x Gorm HL cards
>21x Gorm Resources cards
>>
Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)
>Advanced Rulebook
>1 Survivor (TK Fang) [1xMiniature]
>1 Survivor (Aya) [1xMiniature, +2 Promo cards, +1 Art card]
>1 Survivor (JoJo Adam) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art, +1 Philosophy]
>1 Survivor (Last Man Standing) [1xMiniature, +1 Mighty Axe Rare Gear ]
>1 Survivor (Scout of Death) [1xMiniature, +Pages to Advanced Rulebook, + "A bunch of cards"]
>1 Survivor (Murderer) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy, +1 Settlement Event, +1 Secret Fighting Art, +2 Gear Cards]
>1 Survivor (Bow Master) [1xMiniature, +1 Rare Gear Card]
>1 Survivor (Deadrock Fighter) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art]
>1 Survivor (Romantic Adventurer) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy]
>1 Survivot (Screaming Hoarder) [1xMiniature, +1 Advanced Disorder]
=
1xAdvanced Rulebook (Includes Philosophy of Death)
10xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
2xRare Gear Cards
2xGear Cards
1xArt Card
1xSecret Fighting Art
2xFighting Arts
3xPhilosophy Cards
1xSettlement Event
1xAdvanced Disorder

>to be continued
>>
>>50553879
yeah, froggodogga comes with 120 cards +60 gear. gorm is something like 88 cards + 55 gear cards. knock the gear cards off any expansion and they suddenly don't seem so shiny. short rulebook does make me sad though, since usually the first 8 pages or so are story anyway.
>>
>>50538523
>oh cool, a reprint kickstarter, I kinda regretted not getting it before
>I know it will be more expensive than the first, but as long as it's still under $300, it's worth it
>Estimated Delivery: December 2020
Holy fuck, what? How can the estimated delivery be four years from now?
>>
>>50554043
READ THE DELIVERY DATE SHIT BRO
ITS AT THE BOTTOM WHERE IT ALWAYS IS ON EVERY KICKSTARTER EVER
LOOK AT WAVE ONE
BAM
>>
>another two crappy minis from gamble chest
>>
>>50554086
The Romantic Adventurer is going to be my new go-to survivor.
Fucking Indian Jones up in this bitch.
>>
>>50554018
I just keep comparing it to the Ram which is $10 cheaper, looks more interesting, comes with a McFuggin dungeon..I mean I know which one I'd choose if I had to pick one.
>>
>>50554158
Totally valid point. Or, compare to dragonking which has two monsters, a shitload of cards, an alt campaign, etc...

Personally, dungeon diving after assgoat is less interesting to me, but laser goat catches my interest. I would like another early game monster and I'm not super pleased with froggodoggo, but, you know. Just playing devils advocate. It's about what it should cost, probably, maybe. Just a shame the model is kinda meh. I'd like it more without the puppy pile, personally. Or the tits.
>>
>>50554043
Read the fucking FAQ, or for that matter the OPs post, you fracking crackhead.
>>
>>50554158
Frogdog does come with a cesspit.
>>
>>50554232
It's just a flower knight ring type thing.
>>
>>50554043
jesus fucking christ with the spoonfeeding
how do you even manage to post with the captcha
>>
>>50547724

But then how would we help you?
>>
So it looks like pepedawg might use the same dungeon mechanic as the ram. It comes with game board tiles.
>>
>people getting assblasted by frogdog
Literally. Also meh, it's more stuff and more longevity for my game, 10/10.
>>
New thread
>>50554431
>>50554431
>>50554431
>>50554431
New thread
>>
>>50554449
Don't trust the faggot OP.

Use the proper thread
>>50554480
>>50554480
>>50554480
>>
>>50554520
fuck right off you stupid cunt
don't divide the community further, deleet this immediately
>>
Smoke knight pinup look pretty meh
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.