[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1210: Bats in the Belfry Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 590
Thread images: 92

File: 1442013359136.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1442013359136.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50537492
>>
Jumpers, have you ever had your presence noted by the 4th wall aware character noticing that they're no longer limited by a T (or whatever) rating?

>You can't do that now, Plutia, we'll lose our T rat-wait, no, the rating board can't save us anymore! Nooo!, etc.
>>
Are there any perks that let you always smell a certain way?
>>
File: Taboo.png (439KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
Taboo.png
439KB, 600x842px
>>50546319
>>
File: Flammarion.jpg (3MB, 3000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Flammarion.jpg
3MB, 3000x2500px
What happens when you Jump from one world to the next and how does it feel?
>>
50546324▶

I know that Red Wall's "saint" perk gives you an aura that smells like lilacs, and there's a few "perpetually clean perks" that give you a fresh scent.

Are you looking for osmething in specific?
>>
>>50546319
>>You can't do that now, Plutia, we'll lose our T rat-wait, no, the rating board can't save us anymore! Nooo!, etc.
>>
>>50546353
You try stopping Plutia when she doesn't have to worry about those pesky ratings boards. I'm sure she'll find it very filling, as it were.
>>
>>50546324
>>50546378
Goofed the code there.
>>
>>50546359
I end up in either the warehouse, or a white void, with the Benefactor sitting in-front of me in a new guise.
Doesn't feel like anything, just one moment I'm in one world, the next I'm there.
>>
File: 1419199796041.jpg (53KB, 510x532px) Image search: [Google]
1419199796041.jpg
53KB, 510x532px
>>50546359
You know on those old TVs where when you changed the channel, it looked like a wave of static moving the frame upwards before you were on a different channel? It's like that. Sudden, not much warning, and involves the sound and sight of static for a split second. Then the jump starts like nothing happened.

My benefactor claims I make my purchases and then forget about them. I don't believe them.
>>
>>50546353
I'm not necessarily saying you'd be doing anything to them, merely that they might notice they are no longer under the purview of CERO.
>>
Whats a good setting to stretch my mind control powers and 'relax'?
>>
>>50546533
Youtube, Generic Medical Drama, other "Real Life But X" jumps where the X doesn't include Magic Police.
>>
File: awaken.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
awaken.gif
2MB, 500x278px
>>50546359
Like a hypnic jerk. Y'know, when you're trying to sleep and randomly feel like you're falling, jolting you completely awake.
>>
>>50546359

Bit of a rush.

At the ten year mark the Jump officially ends after Jumper goes back into the Warehouse, and closes the door while inside it effectively cutting it's connection to the Jump.

After that comes the end of jump 'chat with The Benefactor, and the negotiations for the next Jump. Once that's done the last step to seal the deal is to open the Warehouse door again as it's stabilizing, and 'fall' into the next world.

In my case, 'Jumper' is a rather literal nickname for how the Benefactor likes me to do things.
>>
>>50546639
>'Jumper' is a rather literal nickname

What, do you tend to Goomba Stomp things for them?
>>
>>50546359
I retreat into my warehouse, usually working on creating equipment that "just came to me" designing things I've bought with ChoicePoints in the meta, once I come out of the trance-like build frenzy I come out of my portal in a strange and new land.

Sometimes there are scattered notes of who I am, sometimes I fall from the sky, never is it the same as before, and never are they expecting the sports car to talk back.
>>
Titanfall Questions, can you upgrade your companions to command instead of pilot, can you spend normal CP in the Titan/Ship customization sections?
>>
File: 648949865163.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
648949865163.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>50546319
Considering I plan to hunt down Deadpool in pretty much every setting I can find him in just to hang out with the goofball, I'm pretty sure that my answer is going to be yes in the future.

>>50546359
There's this white room, except it's not really a room because there are no walls and ceiling, just whiteness. The floor is white tile with thin, black grout. My Companions are always there as well. Sometimes the Coordinator puts in a personal appearance, other times there's just a metal filing cabinet containing an assortment of Jump Documents for me to choose from. On Punishment Jumps, there's just a single document, already filled out and unable to be altered.

We're allowed to spend time discussing options, but the Coordinator doesn't grant us infinite amounts of it. He will tell us to get on with it if we spend too long dicking around. Once literally. The the world just sort of fades in around us like someone slowly turning down the brightness.

It's a fairly painless process. The Coordinator recently let me 'see under the hood' a bit. I'm apparently not allowed to share because the process is individual to each Coordinator, but I will say it's a spectacularly subtle bit of magic.
>>
>>50546805
That sounds like a good way to encounter a certain supervillain sitting on your couch one day. Deadpool's taste in women causes him some issues.
>>
>>50546359
I fall asleep in one world, then when I wake up I'm in a different world. It's also quite possible I'm a different person when I wake up too.

I choose to sleep even after I get "don't need to sleep" perks, so power gaming isn't an issue for me.
>>
>>50546684
You'd be surprised how effective that can be! Few things are prepared for surprise Power Bounce or Super Jump.

Though I meant it more as an early jump hazing ritual for Drop In backgrounds; where the Benefactor literally make him /Drop Into/ the world in question via high altitud portal.
>>
>>50546359
It's disconcerting as fuck. All of a sudden I realize nobody's around me, not even my Companions. That's when the Benefactor shows up. She chats with me for a while, sometimes about decisions I made and sometimes just about random things, but at some point we always end up deciding on where I'm going and what I'm spending my points on. Then once I've made all my decisions, I get an overwhelming urge to blink, and when my eyes open, I'm in a new body.
>>
File: 1271464935505.png (107KB, 459x356px) Image search: [Google]
1271464935505.png
107KB, 459x356px
>>50546359
You ever have a dream, and the moment you 'realize' it's a dream, it's like the world suddenly falls out from under you and you completely black out, only to wake up? It's like that. And it sucks.

>>50538958
(Outlaw Star) #144
-Background: Mechanic (900CP) -In a world of spaceships and weapons, this will be good.
-Race: Bio-Android (Free) -Gotta keep the human looks up, but adding something extra.
-Repair Savvy (Free) -This is space. With futuristic technology. I. Need this.
-Tao Magic (600CP) -A mysterious pirate with magic!
-Diagnostic Tool (Free) -Hooooly SHIT I need this.
-Tao Spellbook (400CP) -Creating my own spells? YES. Let's get this party started!
-Ship Frame: Large (350CP) -And my own ship to start! Let's work on this bad beast.
-Ship Frame: Extra Large (250CP) -Actually let's play it safe, the Arcadia IS 1200 meters long.
-Ship Weapon: Grappler Armsx2 (200CP) (8 slots left) -I'll work on this myself.
-Ship Weapon: Reinforced Grappler Arms (150CP) (7 Slots Left) -These arms will be TOUGH.
-Ship Weapon: Grappler Gunx4 (0CP) (Discount) (3 slots left) -Won't complain, time to upgrade!
-Ship Weapon: Laser Cannons (-150CP) (2 slot left) -IT'S A FUCKING RAVE SHOW HERE.
-Ship Upgrade: A.I. (Free) -Little buddy, you will keep track of my ship.
-Ship Upgrade: Advanced Repair Drones (-250CP) (1 slot left) -When out of combat, I want to make sure I don't explode.
-Ship Upgrade: Etheric Sails/Hull Reinforcement (-400CP) -Either a back-up or a booster? While armor is better? I'm for it.
-Ship Upgrade: Room Upgrades (-500CP) -Better rooms and an actual luxury bathroom.
-Friends in Luo Places (-300CP)
-Full Frontal Piracy (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Heifong, 16 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

So I have that Arcadia from Harlock that I upgraded with SupCom! Anyone remember that? The thing I used my demonic Stand on? Sometimes you don't want just a warship that runs around and shoots things up. No, what you want is a GLAMOROUS warship.

(1/2)
>>
>>50546359
I've got a golden pocketwatch that counts down how long I have left. When the clock hits one minute, I start dissolving into ash.

Waking back up is... Well, I wake back up. And then I get out of bed, stretch, and go off to explore the new jump.
>>
File: 1390577650347.png (102KB, 570x327px) Image search: [Google]
1390577650347.png
102KB, 570x327px
>>50546944
(2/2)

So naturally I splurged like no one's business. Now this rather large ship's got a crazy set of four arms that can sucker punch other ships, arm CANNONS, a decent amount of laser cannons, additional AI to help the ship's engine spirit, and even a nice repair unit/hull reinforcement to make it even more bullshit than before. But then we get to the room upgrades. Luxury rooms and a luxury bathroom are wonderful for a ship like this... I mean, what if I get into a setting where I have to spend a large period of time in space? I don't want to live like a fucking SAVAGE. So naturally these rooms are going to look top of the line. I'll maybe improve the actual walking halls later. Maybe put in a nice little rec area.

But great rewards come at a great price. So not only do I have this Luo person constantly hounding me to collect some kind of money debt (probably from upgrading this absurd ship to begin with), but now I've got a pirate problem. What the fuck is it with pirates and pulling this shit. THERE'S BETTER PREY, GO FUCK OFF SOMEWHERE. Why would you even attack the person in debt?! Is it my ship? You want my ship? Fuck you, you're not getting the ship! I don't appreciate that!

Needless to say, I'm going to be moving around. A lot.

But at least I'm comfy.
>>
File: giphy.gif (406KB, 499x232px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
406KB, 499x232px
So, we've discussed dragons a lot, but what are good settings for making half dragons?
>>
>>50546359
I just 'wake up' to the new world.

A bit sudden and disorienting.
>>
>>50546846
Don't worry, I plan to have a good, long talk with the purple menace and try to explain to him that she's just not that into him and he needs to find someone else to do with his time. Then I'm going to suggest model trains.

Considering the types of perks I tend to pick up, I might have a decent shot at convincing him.

>>50546968
I agree with your approach to comfort. No one wants to spend two months in space staring at a metal hull plate and sitting on a thin mattress bunk.

Honestly, who does that?

>>50547077
Any if you're the dragon.
>>
>>50547077
Most fantasy settings allow for that one way or another.

D&D
Fire Emblem
Hero Union BBS
Terraformars if you have samples
etc
>>
What jump options are there if I wanted to import an intelligent weapon as a companion? I'm assuming there's ways to do so, but I wasn't sure if I just had to fanwank it, or there were actual CP ways to do it.
>>
File: 1425571897731.png (439KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
1425571897731.png
439KB, 850x800px
Talking about how the actual "travel to another universe" thing works makes me wonder, how does Jumpchan/whatever you call your benefactor get in touch with you?

I like a "Joan of Arcadia" style thing where it's a random person just walking up to you.

Or I would, if my current chain didn't have jumping as a thing that just happens, along with some minor plot-magnet stuff to enforce interesting times, with Jumper having no idea why.
>>
>>50547185
Soul Eater?
>>
>>50546805
Is that Edward Kenway?
>>
>>50547190
Benefactor bothers me when I'm alone, or with companions. Usually wearing some 'joke' guise.
>>
>>50543278
Gentaro Kisaragi ,how can such , camaraderie and forgiveness and everything good in humanity exist in such an enormous quantities in one person!

>>50546319
we usually get into the really hard stuff and Commiserate with each other over the troubles of being surrounded by narratively unaware people
>>50546359
pretty jarring, It's like the set dressing that makes reality is suddenly torn apart around you and replaced by the warehouse Sometimes I think I can see the backstage area, it's not meant for even a jumper's eyes,it's a lot like what a baseline Human sees when they're on DMT only infinitely more so and the fractal elves are much bigger,like hundreds of magnitudes bigger
>>
>>50547297
A quick google search makes me think it is, but it's just something I picked up in my wandering of image boards, so it might be an OC.

>>50547190
My Coordinator doesn't contact me during Jumps. At all. He's content to just sit back and watch. That said, if I bore him, he's not above twisting the world to force me to become interesting. The plague he introduced in Avatar: The Last Airbender was proof enough of that. Sometimes he'll only nudge Drawbacks along, but if I haven't taken any, he gets creative.
>>
File: strange1478313231798.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
strange1478313231798.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>50546359
It. Feels. Amazing.
>>
Would an EX NP that acts as a reverse Gae Bolg to reverse cause and effect to make it so the user was never harmed work?
>>
>>50547347
Of course, depending on the setting, you then have to deal with their friends wondering how you managed to talk them into getting shitfaced with you and making assumptions that fit the genre better.
>>
>>50547426
How does swapping cause and effect prevent damage, pray tell?
>>
>>50547426
Might want to reword that anon, since all you're doing is making sure every attack against you always hits no matter what.
>>
>>50546359
There's a month long period spent in the Warehouse between each jump. After that, and making my choices for a jump, each jump starts with me "waking up" at my origin's equivalent to childhood.
>>
>>50547482
The fate screwery involved with Gae Bolg amounts to "The heart of the target will be pierced, so the wielder must thrust the spear exactly so." The effect determines the cause.
>>
>>50547190
She usually ghosts in out of nowhere, stopping time in order to speak with me. At least, that's during the jump. Outside of that, she just talks to me like a normal person.
>>
>>50547482
I'm gonna guess he means something like, "his current unharmed status is now the effect of whatever his opponent is trying to do".

Or maybe he don't write very good english.
>>
>>50547530
Yes and what you just wrote means you'd be applying that effect to enemies for them, meaning all their hits would hit you as if they were Gae Bolg's activated effect.
>>
>>50547190
Reality seems to twist slightly such as prospective suddenly shifting to allow her to come into view, then Miss Producer just tells me what she wants,that's if she is contracting me in the warehouse between jumps, if it's during a jump. It's a lot closer to video related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfDwQbxRoEo
>>50547459
then we explain and tell them the truth, we share a lament That we do not with you and are willing to put things aside for a moment to just Help each other get it off our chest
>>
>>50547408
>pic
It isn't often that you see an adorable Mechwarrior pic. That's awesome.

>>50547190
She just shows up. More often than not she's waiting for me somewhere and if it's somewhere or something I've bought with CP you can bet she's helping herself to it. Variable Fighters do not need crushed velvet interiors, although the mohair seat covers are nice. My Benefactor has always been a curious mixture of personable and distant.
>>
>>50547558
The phrasing was clumsy, but context makes his intent obvious, anon. The opposite of Gae Bolg in that it prevents damage instead of ensuring it, operating by the same sort of reversal of cause and effect the original did.
>>
>>50547482
>>50547519
It would activate when grievous/fatal damage was received to make it so you never took the damage to begin with. It would obviously be extremely draining
>>
>>50547594
Which brings us back to "and how does that work?" Because there's a missing step for actually negating the damage as presented.
>>
>>50547426
I'm fairly certain I know what you're intending (Something more like King Crimson then Gae Bolg? At least in what the effect results in if not the method to get there) but I'd really rather you say it more clearly before I say yes or no since you're being rather confusing about this.
>>
>>50547459
>>50547482
>>50547558
I'm usually better at this whole English thing, I promise.
>>
>>50547634
Basically, when you died, took fatal damage, or at least enough damage to be incapacitated, it would activate and retroactively make it so you never took that damage to begin with.
>>
>>50547634
What would an EX Gate of Babylon be? A large city-sized pocket dimension?
>>
>>50547683
You're thinking Fragrach, not Gae Bolg, then.
>>
What's the deal with Disgaea?
>>
File: 1440543601299.png (266KB, 372x530px) Image search: [Google]
1440543601299.png
266KB, 372x530px
>>50547148
I know right? All the armaments and firepower in the system isn't going to do much if you're just pissy and uncomfortable during the entire time.

>>50546944
>>50546968
(Code Lyoko) #145
-Background: Whiz Kid (900CP) -Don't mind me!
-Lyoko Avatar (Free) -Um... fuck it, elf ranger.
-Einstein (Free) -Clickity clack, typing away on the computer!
-Reprogram (800CP) (Discount) -I'm all for editing programs when needed.
-Quantum Computing (500CP) (Discount) -SIT. THE FUCK. DOWN. I am programming WELL.
-Uplink (100CP) -Oh look, a few certain things are computers. IT BEGINS.
-Genius Glasses (Free) -Make it fancy, then we're in style.
-Scanner (-100CP) (Discount) -Wait. Three giant golden pillars. That scan what's in the middle.
-Land of the Giant Foreheads (-100CP)
-Here Come The Men In Black (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 11 years old

Wait do I... what is this. Why is my forehead like... oh this is so wrong. I need to get out of this weird-ass appearance so quickly, otherwise it's going to feel like my freakishly huge head is making me some weird target or a soccer ball for people to kick. ...what is even with this? Forget the MIB, forget them trying to swoop in and take tech, THIS is the bullshit I can't put up with.

People may stare at me weirdly, but at least I'm going to have an anatomically correct head. I don't want my head to look like a balloon.

Either way. Uplink alone is pretty sick from being able to use my magical computer's processing power at any time. Even better is the reprogramming/quantum computing that will further augment my spell programs. It's bad enough that they update their own coding on their own over time, but this is just gonna be icing on the cake. The scanners will also be a large boon to my operations.

No, seriously. WHAT IS WITH THE FOREHEADS. THIS IS SO DISTRACTING.
>>
>>50547752
What's the deal with airline food?
>>
>>50547752
It's a Japanese SRPG sitcom about demons and their relationships, interspersed with at least one asshole trying to destroy everything.
>>
>>50547779
Generic Shitty Standup Jump when?

>>50547797
Oh. Okay then.
>>
>>50547683
So yeah, King Crimson. It'd definitely be EX but I think it's still within the limits. Any use would be extremely costly (Enough that unless you're going A or above on the Mana stat, one use will pretty much leave you spent), I'd say it'd only work if you're actually aware enough to activate it so if you get instagibbed from behind you're kinda screwed and that similar rules to defending against Gae Bolg also apply to bypassing it, namely having a high Luck stat giving a chance of bypassing and that certain abilities, Skills and/or items might also give a chance to bypass it, such as how Instinct skill raises the chance to dodge Gae Bolg or how someone with anti-fate powers might just ignore Gae Bolg's effect entirely.

Should work with those limits, which are basically it's energy intensive, it needs to be activated and it can potentially be bypassed by being supernaturally Lucky or with certain abilities or items.

>>50547711
Fairly sure I've said it's that yeah, though if you want to be 100% certain it should be in the archives. I don't see any reason for it not to be large city level at EX.
>>
File: Fun.png (341KB, 750x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.png
341KB, 750x2880px
>>50546359

Pretty much a combination of these two: >>50546850 >>50547520
After a month of fucking around in the warehouse, a hole opens up beneath me and I find myself falling through a high-altitude portal toward whatever the rolled location is.

Man, the jumps before I found a means of slowing my descent were fun.
>>
>>50547839
Alright, appreciate it.
>>
>>50547735
Isn't Fragrach just a shittier Gae Bolg?
>>
>>50547683
Isn't that pretty much how DAA "healing factors" work?
>>
>>50547924
>DAA
What's that?
>>
So, what happened to the City of Heroes: Going Rogue gauntlet? There was a paste of it here http://pastebin.com/mzSVEAZ5 but it got deleted.
Is it still being worked on or has the claim been dropped?
>>
I can't reply to Manyfist's post in the other thread, but Rain from G Gundam won my respect because she actually was pretty patient with me when I would freak the fuck out over the giant robots because I was very much out of my element in the jump, being more used to fantasy settings. She'd always patiently offer me advice and helped ground me every time I freaked out and no one was around to really help me deal with it.
>>
>>50546319
What 4th wall aware characters are there besides Deadpool?

>>50546324
There are a few pheromone perks, but no smell good perks as far as I know.
But smells are just chemicals. So modify your biology to regularly pump out the stuff you want to smell like.

Actually, Twipires canonically smell pretty amazing to humans, so maybe that's something you'd be willing to do.
Twipires get a bad name because of shitty characters, but in a vacuum they're pretty badass.
>>
>>50546324
Yeah, it's called magic.
>>
>>50547924
No, for a few reasons. One, you're thinking of Dead Apostles. Dead Apostle Ancestors include many non DA beings.

Two, it's more that their regen is just their bodies slowly reversing time. It's not instantly negating anything and if they're killed, they don't heal from it, but in general it does mean they'll heal from pretty much any amount of damage as long as they're still alive at the end.

>>50547951
Wasn't it completed? I've got a pdf of it here at least.Dunno if it's complete or not but it was made into this, which I think should be the latest version.
>>
>>50547922
No, Fragrach makes it so you shot first, possibly negating their attack on account of them having been too dead to make it, which is a clear example of retroactively preventing the other guy from hurting you.

Gae Bolg functionally just makes it almost certain that you hit the other guy, which is much less likely to stop them from gibbing you.
>>
>>50548036
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>50546359
My jump's don't necessarily end exactly at the ten year mark. But around that time I start to feel this...pulling sensation, like something is trying to take my attention away from whatever I'm doing. I can ignore it easily enough but it soon becomes increasingly difficult to ignore. I can keep it from happening for a few days after the ten year mark, a week at most if I really try, but it's just a matter of time until I give in and let it take me.

When I have any business sorted and goodbyes said, I will usually go find a quiet place to lay down or a high place to jump from if I'm feeling a bit bored, and let finally stop fighting it.

I'll awake to find myself in a room of white ,with the choices of my next jump being visually represented in someway ( Sculptures, paintings, Etc.). I choose all the options I can, and when I'm done a door appears before me. Stepping out of the white room can be quite a jolt. One second I am stepping out of the room of white, the next I am right in the middle of my life if I choose anything else other than drop in. Drop in usually finds me in a quiet corner of my starting area, feeling like I just woke up from a very fulfilling rest.
>>
>>50547922
It's similar. Fragarach is basically one or more little metallic balls that float around you. Whenever someone uses their strongest attack on you, their trump move, one of those balls activates and retroactively stabs itself into your opponents heart before they used that trump card, usually preventing them from doing it though I don't believe it does anything if the opponent can survive a exploded heart or whatever it does. Similar in the basic theme but how it works and what it looks like differ a lot.

I hope that's right because it's been a long time since I played HA, even though Bazett is second only to Kirei for title of best girl
>>
>>50547995
People listed on this page: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/4th_Wall_Awareness

I was referencing Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia, who makes at least one "we can't be too lewd or else CERO will rate us AO" type comment per game. She also tends to make comments about the writers and genre conventions shortly before the reference event occurs.
>>
>>50546359
The old jump sort of stops.
Then if I'm going non-Drop In, I live my life up to the point that the jump starts, ignorant of all things Jumper.
Then I remember everything and the powers kick back on.

If I'm going Drop-In, I'm just instantly there.
No sensation of movement or anything.

>>50547190
She/It doesn't. Ever. Never seem them or interacted directly with them in any way.
But I do get the sense that someone or something is in control. I just don't know what it is or what it calls itself or what it really wants.
>>
I can't find the legend of zelda jump I thought we had, is it under some weird name on the drive?
>>
>>50548286
It's under T for The
>>
>>50548286
it starts with "the"
>>
I'm looking at the Supernatural Jump, and it say's a Pagan Gods age is twenty times the "default" age. What does it mean by default age? The age roll?
>>
File: mathlesbians.png (140KB, 402x379px) Image search: [Google]
mathlesbians.png
140KB, 402x379px
>>50547767
This isn't studying.
>>
File: star crossed myth time.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
star crossed myth time.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
The people who voted in the strawpoll have spoken, and Star Crossed Myth will be the next jump I'm going to do after i finish the binding blade/blazing sword jump. Frankly I was a little suprised it beat Eberron by one vote--but eh.

buckle up
>>
>>50548375
>Otome game
Will there be a Yaoi Hands drawback?
>>
>>50548431
Perhaps there will be
>>
>>50546324
Redwall and Zootopia both have perks for that.
You could also get evercleansed and just smell clean.
>>
>>50548462
I'm also assuming this will be another one of those jumps with easy waifu's given what the small amount of plot I was willing to pre-emptively read said.
>>
File: 4d63f010fc1cb3d2241f369f5baf0d04.jpg (238KB, 1681x1575px) Image search: [Google]
4d63f010fc1cb3d2241f369f5baf0d04.jpg
238KB, 1681x1575px
>>50546324
There's one in Ring of Red and Zoo-

>>50548618
Beat me to it.
>>
>>50548645
Sure, if you want. But there's consequences for a god falling in love with a human in the setting, although women gods do exist, obviously. And usually love won out. Maybe I'll base a perk around that.
>>
>>50547820
We already have that one. The comedy jump was a mistake.
>>
>>50548369
yes
>>
>>50548724
Thanks anon.
>>
>>50548369
>Going anything other than human in Supernatural
Why? You're basically the demon/angel/god equivalent of a retarded cripple, seeing as you lack most of their natural abilities.
>>
>>50548860
>You're basically a retarded cripple
I thought that was you.
>>
>>50548883
I'm not denying that, but it doesn't change the legitimacy of what I said.
>>
>>50547418
>webm

That section was fucking trippy in 3D. Like, they actually used the goddamn 3D assets.
>>
I was just looking at the additional jumpchain rules and I came across this line
"Companions, both normal and in Pods, will have their relative age scaled similar to yours. If you're 15 years old in one jump, your partners will be somewhere near that age, accounting for their natural lifespan."

Can someone explain what this is actually saying? Mainly the stuff about relative age and accounting for there lifespan.
>>
So, is there a limit to post-jump Potential from MGLN? I have plenty of magic boosters, but if they just keep adding up, I might just have to buy some ranks in Potential.
>>
>>50549206
If you're an adolescent, they'll be one too, according to however their species ages. Like how M'gann in Young Justice is 40-something in human years, but she has mental and physical development equivalent to a teenager because martians age slower.
>>
>>50549206
They will be their (insert what they are here)'s equivalent age to yours. So another human will be of a similar age to you but an alien for example could be much younger or older depending on their lifespan.
>>
>>50549206
I always interpreted it as if your age is 6000 or something and that was considered "middle aged" (due to buying a dragon origin or something), your companions would appear middle aged as well.

And if you're an elderly dragon at 60,000 years old, then they will appear as whatever is "elderly" for their species, even if their species' natural lifespan is, say, 100. They wouldn't be 60,000 year old humans (ie: dead).
>>
>>50549206
If you jump into Harry Potter, but you podded Harry Dresden, then he'll be 11 when you start the Jump.
>>
File: konataanswers.png (115KB, 275x320px) Image search: [Google]
konataanswers.png
115KB, 275x320px
>>50546319
No, but I've used that as a threat.

> "If you don't get out of my face, I'm about to turn this G-Rated schlockfest into an AO, simply by virtue of the sheer amount of blood and organs that will be flying around."

>>50546359
Before Gurren Lagann, it was kindof static-y, glitchy, like an old TV, with a jerking sensation, and was very abrupt.
After Gurren Lagann, I get surrounded by a gentle whirlwind of spiral energy, and it feels more like I'm being slowly lifted away. It starts just a little before the jump ends. People have noticed.

Either way, I end up standing in a black void between jumps.

>>50548860
Personally I wanted those perks. Specifically. Because I mostly buy origins based on perk freebies and discounts, and it just so happened I wanted the stuff from Angel and not a lot else.
Very few portions of my chain depend on altforms, which I use more like an alternate mode of play (ALT form) than a thing to be all the time.
I also wanted to do experiments with Grace, and Angel gives me a free supply.

I haven't watched Supernatural, and I don't really want to, because it looks kindof dumb.
I spent most of my time in that jump pretending to be a cat.

I also might have turned a couple people into magical girls.
>>
File: IMG_0223.jpg (167KB, 900x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
167KB, 900x862px
>>50549621
>Pod/Companion both Constantine & Dresden
>Take them both to Harry Potter
>???
>Profit
>>
File: 1453209478155.jpg (148KB, 489x535px) Image search: [Google]
1453209478155.jpg
148KB, 489x535px
>>50549206
A lot of us ignore that rule. It was one of those things a lot of people hated that QS just wouldn't budge on despite it being largely aesthetic.

If I have my parents in pods, I don't want them to be my age. Crap like that just completely ruins party dynamics and relationships.
>>
>>50549746
>Have a baby at the end of Jump 1.
>At Jump 2, you are now middle aged.
>Your baby has become a 50 year old with the mind of an infant.
>>
>>50549737
>and in Wizarding news, the entirety of Magical Britain is now on fire.
>three suspects are currently being sought for regarding the conflagration.
>one has gone on record denying responsibility.
>>
>>50549737
Shouldn't Dresden be like half a foot taller than Constantine.
>>
>>50547626
"The effect of the attack is their is no damage, therefore the attack did not damage him."
Predetermine the effects of the enemy attack and then reality twists so it doesn't do anything.
>>
>>50549737
Do you want deals with literally satan? Because that's how you get deals with literally satan.

>post-spark at least 50 satans turn up to claim Constantine's soul
>violence ensues
>>
Speaking of ignoring things, jumpers! When do you ignore parts of an origin? Like, for example, ignoring the fact that Naruto's Drop In origin has any information or connections to them in the world. I can't be the outside context problem if there's information on me.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (437KB, 2000x1340px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
437KB, 2000x1340px
>>50546319
Shortly after I arrived in Medaka Box, I started having weird dreams about Ajimu.

Weird because she'd show up with cutout comic panels depicted some of my past adventures, and trying to interview me about some of them.

Eventually I just stopped sleeping to make a point.

>>50546359
Like falling in a direction you never noticed until it was there.

...and because of what I've done to myself, these days instead of gracefully and seamlessly landing into my new life I awkwardly crash into the conceptual boundaries of the new jump like a fat man trying to break into a Dunkin Donuts. If I could feel pain it would probably hurt.

>>50547190
She just...talks. Out of the blue. She used to do a big booming spooky voice but-in hindsight I think she was just playing to my expectations. Because one day she just started using a regular person voice and never said why.

That's the most disconcerting thing, really. There's just this voice out of nowhere-and I have a LOT of senses for detecting where someone's speaking from.

>>50548101
>Greedo will never be a Servant

>>50548860
Angel here. For starters, a lot of the utility isn't locked out by perk purchases. Also? Because almost like a certain Primordial retarded cripple, there are ways to become more powerful and terrible than the non-cripples if you're willing to throw good sense and caution out of the window. Or have a few tricks from elsewhere to help you along.

Also, the demon purchases actually put you a bit above average.

Also also, a retarded cripple demon/angel/god is still a demon/angel/god. Really, the correct way to look at it is why whether being a human is worth it because of the lack of supernatural weaknesses, interspecies politics and bloody stupid plot-railroading twists of fate
>>
>>50549838
>Satan goes after a post spark jumper's companions, curb stomping ensues.
>>
>>50549737
First of all, stop reading my mind. That's literally what I had planned to do.

>>50549807
Second of all, that's entirely accurate for what will probably happen.
I'm going to do it anyways. Because if I can't form a magical boy band with myself and the two best/worst in the industry, I'm not even sure why I'm a Jumper.
>>
>>50549843
If you don't want information as a drop in in Naruto you could always just be villageless.
No records that way. No backup either, but that's kind of the point of being that kind of drop in isn't it?
>>
>>50549868
What's going on in that picture? Judging by the halo and one of the Grim Reapers pointing upward, I'm guessing the little girl died and the two Reapers taking her to Heaven or something.
>>
>>50549737
>>???
>>Profit
I mean, the magical world probably could benefit by having its current governing bodies cast into hell or something.
>>
>>50549899
That's pretty much what I did, to be honest. Just took Drop-In and then wrote it off as randomly popping up in the Naruto world, since I rolled Free Location choice.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>50549838
The good news! So far no Satan in New 52 has anything resembling a claim on Constantine's soul! It's mainly just some salty cult of ill-defined malice.

The bad news! At the rate his life is going it's only a matter of time.

>>50549708
>I haven't watched Supernatural, and I don't really want to, because it looks kind of dumb

Can confirm.

At this point, Lucifer is literally going crazy because of the stupidity of how season 12 was resolved.
>>
>>50549843
When it has quirky benefactor dialogue.
>>
Can someone explain to me why there are so many damn Personas at varying levels when you're only supposed to have one? Like, do you "upgrade" your Persona, combine it with others like SMT Fusion?

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Persona_4_Personas

And how do you activate active/passive skills? Do you just tell your Persona what to do? Telepathy?
>>
>>50549843
Basicaly I ignore almost anything involving in setting characters giving exposition.
I just have it as jump fluff rather than them actually knowing who and what I am.
It's less hectic that way, and I'm pretty sure that's the intent most of the time.
>>
>>50549938
I haven't watched it since halfway through the season with Abaddon. How did they beat God's Onee-san?

Didn't they kill off Death?
>>
>>50549988
The Power of Friendship. I shit you not.
>>
>>50549988
How did they beat God's Onee-san?
Her brother and her Talked it out,and she did became chill

your spoiler
Yeah, but not for real or at least The other reapers are covering it up.
>>
>>50549950
Well, it's a bit of both. See, most people can only have two Personas, their base Persona and their ultimate Persona. The base Persona is gained when their shadow is conquered, and then the ultimate Persona is gained when they conquer the issue that the shadow was born from, or at least that's how it was done in Persona 4.

However, the protagonist can have many, many Personas, due to being a Wild Card and needing them in order to take on the various BBEGs. These are made via fusion, and most of them are unlocked via social links.

Passive skills are just on all the time, and active skills are done via commanding your Persona, which as an extension of your soul you don't really need to communicate to it.
>>
>>50549838
I introduce them to my pal Louis Cypher and let him show them what a real biblical villain looks like. Then I introduce him to Dresden.
>>
>>50549950
The main character has the Fool Arcana. He gets all kinds of Personas, but they al rapidly become useless and have to be replaced. Meanwhile, everyone else has a single potentially-upgrading Persona that gets stronger over time.
>>
File: IMG_0224.png (450KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.png
450KB, 500x654px
>>50549828
Fan art man. It was only decent thing I could fine with two them together.

>>50549838
Just 50? Besides by post-spark his soul is yours, assuming he hasn't actually swindled you out of sparking. All this time you were just gathering powers for him, because the deal he made with Jumpchan.

>>50549938
New 52 is done. They reverted back to Pre-Flashpoint universe now. However as of Rebirth parts of the New 52 still linger. Like Superman's death, that was Nu52 Supes, Pre Flashpoint Supes is around still. He even has a son.

Together with Damian Wayne, they're the new Teen Titans. Like father, like son.
>>
>>50549950
Post Persona 2 the Main Character has had the special power of being able to have multiple Personas available. One is active at a time, and active skills are generally depicted as activating when you tell them to. Passive skills just work so long as the Persona that has them is active. It generally works a lot like the main character has a single SMT demon battling for them.

NPCs get one persona that can evolve when certain things happen. Typically Relationship Level 5 or a character event or something.
>>
File: 32d8078d126c558ae5190989f6b0557e.png (476KB, 740x1047px) Image search: [Google]
32d8078d126c558ae5190989f6b0557e.png
476KB, 740x1047px
>>50549903
To me, it looks like the girl has passed on and is in the literal Land of the Dead. She's a new arrival, lost and curious, and has run into two Reapers offering to sell her a map. They're likely also explaining that in the Land of the Dead, the only currency that means anything is slivers of Souls. You can trade away slivers to others in exchange for goods and services.

The dead need little enough, but perhaps a cloak would help ward off the chill wind that blows and a map to show you around the Land and warn you off of the more dangerous streets. Surely that's worth a small sliver of your Soul. You won't even miss it.

The whole point of this is to make it to the Gates of Resurrection with an intact soul so the dead can be Reincarnated. The Reapers are the damned who sold their souls in life and are now desperately trying to gather enough bits and pieces to make a whole one so they can pay the toll at the Gates. Since few who enter the Land of the Dead know about the Toll before they make the journey, they inevitably arrive there missing a few slivers and have to find some way to trick other recently deceased out of their slivers. Meanwhile the God of the Afterlife sits back and enjoys the show.

Or, at least, that's the story my head cobbles together when I look at that picture. I don't honestly know what the artist intended.
>>
>>50549938
>At this point, Lucifer is literally going crazy because of the stupidity of how season 12 was resolved.
I'm not sure whether the most recent episode is hilarious, horrible, or hilariously horrible. Satan having a nihilistic breakdown that sounds like a 13 year olds fanfiction mashup of Chick Tract ever is not something I'd ever planned on seeing.
>>
>>50550086
Chick Tract jump when?
>>
In Forgotten Realms, the pig drawback says Orcus will appear when you move away, and skins you. After he skins you, he'll try to kill you. Does this mean he will skin you by fiat or that you can just open both barrels when he appears? Can he even skin a FISS?

The elder evils drawbacks all show mid 20s Challenge Rating...if you literally have the source books from Order Of The Stick, and a full team of level 30+ with lesser power rings, are you at any risk?

I know the jumpmaker is gone, but any guidance would be helpful.
>>
>>50550083
You should make that into a CYOA.
>>
File: Irratiated Jellyfish of DOOOOOM.jpg (380KB, 1260x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Irratiated Jellyfish of DOOOOOM.jpg
380KB, 1260x1038px
How many here have picked up a abyssal? If you did how was your experience handling them?
>>
Anybody know how/whether you can regain Essence as a Purified in WoD: Mortals after that jump?

You can buy a Locus in the jump for 600 CP (before discounts) but it strikes me that all the Siddhi are pretty pointless without buying the Locus if you can't get Essence any other way. Guess you could wait for a setting with ghosts and eat them but there's no guarantee that would even work due to ghost differences and it'd be pretty annoying.
>>
>>50550070
Batman looks like he's a 50's cartoon character chewing tobacco. Superman looks like he's about to fall into the gayest of gay UST makeout sessions with Bats. Robin looks like he's trying to hard. So no change there. And superboy looks slightly inbred.

I really don't know what to do with that picture.
>>
>>50550148
Cut out the faces for your reaction face folder?
>>
Does anyone have the ship embiggening formula we used to use for the Light of Terra handy?
>>
File: darkdung04.jpg (40KB, 299x193px) Image search: [Google]
darkdung04.jpg
40KB, 299x193px
>>50550106
>>
>>50550083
>pic
That looks really uncomfortable. Also, overalls are terribly unfashionable.
>>
>>50550133
I'm not even sure how I would do that, but thank you.

>>50550108
The Forgotten Realms drawbacks are a little wonky. Elder Evils are very much able to be killed, especially by a team of adventurers who know they're coming and have geared up to match it.

Hell, most mid-tier Jumpers with a full group of Companions could wipe the floor with several Elder Evils at once.

As for Orcus, I dunno man, maybe just not take that Drawback? It's badly worded and not really worth the points.

That's just my two cents though.

>>50550231
You'd be surprised how comfy a set of well-worm overalls can be, but hers are a little too tight for sure. As for the fashion side of it, who cares about fashion when you can be comfy?
>>
>>50550108
>In Forgotten Realms, the pig drawback says Orcus will appear when you move away, and skins you. After he skins you, he'll try to kill you. Does this mean he will skin you by fiat or that you can just open both barrels when he appears?

it's generally accepted that if a draw back says something happens it's fiat

>Can he even skin a FISS?

he is Demon Lordof all undead,and has countless magic items of Near artifact power is a likelihood that he has something that can do it.

>>50550198
+ 200% from Experimental ACU in Supreme Commander, +125% from Five Star Stories, and +50% from FFXIV Scenario.
>>
>>50550108
Orcus skins you or at least tries too. I'd imagine that's fiat, but it shouldn't be too much trouble for a jumper with some kind of regen.

Elder Evils however are no fucking joke, but they're deal with able. Levaithan however is a risk for the entire world. Since you aren't really supposed to fight it directly. Fisticuffs is a bad plan.
>>
>>50546359
One of two ways. If I'm a drop in, it'll usually be like stepping through a portal into the new world.
If I'm taking an origin, it feels like jerking awake, but starting to remember things and people I didn't previously know, and I start in a new form.
Usually I transform back to my typical shape right away, though.
>>
>>50550147
Combine with out of jump Chi/Ki/Chakra, and restore the combined pool.
>>
>>50550147
I'd imagine that similar places to Locus's would work.
Not very many worlds have shadow/spirit realms overlapping like that, but some would.
Eating ghosts is probably a better plan, there's ways to make ghosts so if you don't mind that it's not a bad plan.

Alternatively get an Exalted Heathstone. Essence is essence right? :^)
>>
>>50550108
Most (if not all) of the Elder Evils have some sort of massively negative effect that comes into play as part of their awakening. Make sure to kill them super fast or be able to deal with the negative consequences one way or another.
>>
>>50550147
there is a perk and Gemcraft to make any kind of magical or Mystical* , *which can include spiritual due to poor phrasing power inside of you into a liquid, now terraria has a Item which generates an infinite amount of any liquid.
>>
How bad of an idea would it be to attempt to use Merging+Aspect Manifestation on either the Godhand or the Mazoku?
>>
>>50550442
It would be a very poor plan. I dont' think it would even work if you did pull it off.
>>
>>50550442
Incredibly. Both of those groups contain a few members which are literally omnipotent.
>>
>>50550470
>I dont' think it would even work if you did pull it off.

Why is that? I imagine if I did pull it off, it would work on the Mazoku, but I'm almost 100% certain it wouldn't work on the Godhand.
>>
>>50550442
How bad of an idea is it to come up with a plan that doesn't hinge on Merging + Aspect Manifestation.

Or make your own power rather than stealing others.
>>
>>50550478
>>50550470
He may or may not be baiting. Someone a few threads ago seems to think so, and at the very least he has been spamming that qunestion for several threads now
>>
>>50550529
>How bad of an idea is it to come up with a plan that doesn't hinge on Merging + Aspect Manifestation.

I've come up with plenty of plans that don't involve Merging+Aspect Manifestation, anon. Look, if you don't like it, you could have said so when the jump was being written.
>>
>>50550529
Evidently terribad/tera, because he seems to be under the impression those are the only perks in the entire chain.
>>
>>50550544
I dont' think he's baiting. It is a very context heavy power so asking questions about it is to be expected.
Paranoia is exhausting.

>>50550557
on second thought....
>>
>>50550557
I at least have nothing against the perk itself. It's the way you keep asking about it and literally nothng else thread after thread like you're begging for welfare.
>>
If you want to steal demon powers, then just get Satan Soul.
>>
>>50550578
>you keep asking about it and literally nothng else

Excuse me, but what? Literally, what? I'm not quite sure who you think I am.
>>
>>50550648
Well you're not wrong, But technically neither of those are demons. Just really really evil spirits.
>>
>>50550083
Reincarnation is a horrible, evil nightmare, so I don't know why most dead aren't happy about an eternal afterlife. If they're reincarnated, everything about them as a being is replaced and destroyed. They die for real.
>>
>>50550669
>Just really really evil spirits.
Well, that's like literally half of what constitutes a "demon" in fiction,
>>
>>50550651
My apologies, then. There's been a recent spree of very similar questions for those perks.

Anyway, to answer your question-really bad and very bad, to be specific. In that order, because while as far as I know the Godhand have no confirmed weakness
>>
>>50550648
But anon, I really don't think I have the figure to pull off demon swimsuits.
>>
>>50550696
I suppose that depends on how you define demons then. In, say, Lord of Light "demons" are the colloquiel name for alien energy beings with no bearing on morality. Nor are there any in JoJo even though there's some very similar phenomena.

I'm just saying, in-setting they're not considered demons at all.
>>
>>50550669
>But technically neither of those are demons. Just really really evil spirits.
Mate, you literally just said, "They're not demons, just demons."

That's what they are in just about everything but Judeo-Christianity, and even that one's debatable.
>>
>>50550741
Well then how do we determine what Satan Soul would work on? You're not going to run into Fairy Tail demons in any other universe, after all.
>>
>>50550685
Well that's just like, your opinion man. Seems to have worked out well for an entire religion.

Personaly I find the existential oblivion after death to be way worse.
>>
>>50550144
Hoppo is best
>>
>>50550764
You fanwank something. If I were you I'd start by looking up what demons are considered in Fairy Tail as a guideline but honestly-you don't have to listen to me .
>>
File: recycling.jpg (76KB, 741x550px) Image search: [Google]
recycling.jpg
76KB, 741x550px
>>50550685
Eh, at least you know that you were used to create something else.
>>
>>50550793
>what demons are considered in Fairy Tail
Magical beings with special energy.
>>
>>50550767
>Well that's just like, your opinion man.
That's the actual mechanics of it.

>Seems to have worked out well for an entire religion.
In said religion, the entire point is to escape Samsara. It's not a good thing. You don't want to be reincarnated. You want to achieve enlightenment and escape.

>Existential oblivion
This still exists under reincarnation. YOU are destroyed. That your raw material is re-used in another person is no different than how your flesh is broken down and reused by the maggots and beetles feeding on your corpse. Yet you do not consider them as yourself.
>>
>>50550685
I honestly find eternity terrifying. My ideal afterlife would be nonexistence, but reincarnation would be a close second, since it effectively accomplishes the same thing.
>>
>>50550842
It's a rare person that actually wants to cease existence.
>>
>>50550831
>you CAN escape
>baaaaaaaw its too hard

LEL
>>
>>50550863
Who said enlightenment was a thing in this setting, bro?
>>
>>50550831
Also I was talking about the evil nightmare part ya dingus
>>
>>50550876
You, because apparently of all the things you could be doing on the internet you're bitching and whining about deserving a better afterlife.
>>
>>50550854
I don't want to cease existing NOW, but think about it: an eternity literally has no end. You will exist forever and ever with no escape no matter what you do and eventually you will do everything an infinite amount of times and achieve an infinite amount of boredom.

Actually, my ideal afterlife wouldn't be immediate nonexistence, but something like Sovngard or Valhalla. Have fun for a few millennia, then go out with a bang while struggling against Fate.
>>
>>50550921
>an infinite amount of boredom
Not if you have anti-boredom/ennui perks.
>>
>>50548371
SHUTUPIDIDGOODONMYEXAMTODAY. There's just one more tomorrow.

>>50547767
(Dodgeball) #146
-Background: The Big Guy (950CP) -I guess I'm elite? Don't know!
-If You Can Dodge A... (650CP) -Fuck it, let's make this weird!
-All I Know Is That Dyke Can Play (Free) -Fuck off with your bias.
-On The Ball (350CP) (Discount) -Your first mistake is also your last.
-Gym Uniform (300CP) -Awwww yiss. ALWAYS look good when working out.
-Gym Membership (200CP) -Anywhere at all.
-Garment Gloves (0CP) -Oh my word. With you, I shall make clothes of the gods.
Dice Rolls: 21 years old

...yeah I got nothing for this place. I'm just going to open my own uniform shop or custom tailoring store, and ignore all the bullshit that's going on. I might watch some games but this whole thing is dumb. Ignore dodgeball, make amazing clothes like pic related. Shit is gonna be fab. Simply fab.

I'll make dodgeball players feel like gods.
>>
>>50550917
What.

>>50550921
Not if there's new things to see and do.

I don't have enough time to do anything I want at all in a mortal lifespan. It's a horrible thing, and Reincarnation is a false promise.
>>
>>50550989
You're an oversensitive, entitled faggot
>>
>>50550989
Timmy's being halfway subtle for once, holmes.
>>
>>50551037
Oh.

Maybe he's a Buddhist? A very bad one.
>>
>>50551037
>Oh no, my argument's getting crushed into fine powder!
>How can I turn the tide?
>...
>I know: I'll accuse the opposition of being the shitposter.
>>
>>50550921
Just steal the Games of Divinity from Exalted.

They were designed to stay permanently entertaining for creatures who had long ago gotten bored with being the unchallenged rulers of the universe.
>>
>>50551045
Not him. Your bitching about your unsolicited opinions on the afterlife is obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>>50551091
Do your homework, Timmy.
>>
>>50550734
>with how many appearance perks in the chain
shamefur dispray.
>>
>>50551131
Your personal offense amongst all the bitching in this thread makes it sound like you have a persona interest in defending reincarnation.
>>
>>50551125
I hope Solars or maybe Lunars has that as an item.
>>
File: 1480533539496.gif (682KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480533539496.gif
682KB, 320x240px
>>50551196
>a persona (sic.) interest in defending reincarnation.
>what is jumpchain
>>
>>50551220
Depends on your fanwank.
>>
I don't understand why people keep complaining about Asura's Wrath mantra-levels when it would otherwise have to be an end-jump.
>>
File: sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>MFW I come back from dinner to see that my story blurb on a random picture from my collection turned into an internet argument.
>>
>>50551196
Well, I apologise for the confusion. Because I only personally have an interest telling you to fuck off with your soapbox, and I have nothing for or against any specific interpretation of the afterlife
>>
>>50551208
I'm actually putting it in Sidereals, along with other Heaven-themed items like flying clouds and quintessence dispensers.
>>
>>50551345
>letting people buy the cosmic x box
You know you aren't supposed to enable drug addiction.
>>
>>50550685
Who's to say you're not going to keep your same personality when you're reincarnated? Of course you'll lose all your memories, but you'll still fundamentally be you.
>>
>>50551307
>would otherwise have to be an end-jump.
Kek
>>
>>50551364
Because personality is part genetics, and mostly experience. Neither of those is preserved.

Even if my personality is retained, that's not me. Millions of people are likely to have the same one. There's more to a person than that.
>>
>>50551345
An addiction free version, I hope.
>>
>>50549843
Prettymuch everything. I have my own between-jump experience and it doesn't really change at all.
Jump-chan just shows me the jump and options, with a CP tally.

But all the stuff written in the jump is IN the jump that Jump-chan shows me. It is written as written. So that's kindof weird and meta.
I don't know why she does it like that.

>>50547190
Usually time slows and the colour and joy bleeds out from the world, as a reverberant voice speaks from nowhere.
Y'know, the usual.

>>50550921
I'd only be okay with eternity if I had things to do and, like, ongoing change. Like, at the very least, I need to be able to watch living people do stuff, although I wouldn't mind if there were afterlife videogames or something.
If all I get is a happy stasis forest or some shit for the rest of eternity, though, I don't care how idealic it is, get me the fuck out.

So for that reason I'm mainly okay with reincarnation if the alternative is an eternity of dead end boredom.
> But Konata! With perks, you can enjoy sitting in a blank white room for all eternity!
That's dumb.

But if the internet has taught me anything, it's that different people like different things. So if someone says, "I'd prefer it this other way," I'm sure as hell not gonna tell them they're wrong.
>>
>>50551394
Nope. Where's the fun in having a version that doesn't let you get people addicted or annihilate mortal souls by overloading them with fun?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 955x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 955x537px
>>
>>50551542
Jumpchain exists to make Saltybet reals.
>>
>>50551413
It’s my companions and I whose souls I’m worried about.
>>
>>50551413
"Having fun was a mistake"

The Unconquered Sun, 2016
>>
>>50551542
What anime is this from?
>>
There's no 50cp option for Red Dead Revolver.
>>
File: DNA.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DNA.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>50545378

Accidents with Ghost Portal technology seem to be able to energize a person's DNA with weird ghost energy and essentially give them a ghost side.

It has a chance of giving you ecto-acne which is pretty gross and can last years.
>>
>>50551826
Oh no, you can't buy a useless trinket you'll immediately forget about.
>>
>>50551189
>Fur
BEGONE!
>>
>>50551790
Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
>>
Changelog Ver 0.7 - Switched the hermit and dragon origin description placement to be neater. Reworded some perks. Added the Favor of The RNG perk.
>>
>>50552131
Well that's not really what I meant by RNG proof, but it's a nice perk regardless.
It looks a lot neater this way too.
>>
>>50552087
>>50552116
>>50552065
Time Travel is overrated. Have fun becoming your own grandparent, getting stuck in ancient Egypt, or accidentally leaving behind some of your tech to get reverse engineered into a killer A.I.
>>
>>50552199
You bit the bait you doofus.

I know it's hard - particularly when they're targeting you.
>>
>>50552065
If you mean the time ghost-there is.

It's called the inherent danger of challenging an omniscient time traveller.
>>
File: 1364157045864.jpg (36KB, 369x500px) Image search: [Google]
1364157045864.jpg
36KB, 369x500px
>>50550975
(Lovecraft) #147
-Background: Researcher (900CP) -Awwwww SHIT. Civil War, alien creature on my desk, and cults. This is gonna SUCK.
-Multitasker (Free) -Yes, stack that shit! I'm going to need this. Need it so badly.
-Eldritch Lore (800CP) -I need this in a world like this. I. Need. It.
-Empty Mind (700CP) (Discount) -Instant recollection of scientific things. Good.
-Stoic (500CP) -Emotions are good. Control is good. No being shall drive me low.
-SCIENCE! (300CP) (Discount) -Okay I'm not sure why I need this. Maybe it'll help. Maybe.
-Xenobiology (0CP) (Discount) -Understanding their biology? Okay sure. Empower people with it.
-Gold (Free) -You know... maybe worth something. Maybe. At least in this day and age.
-Laboratory (Free) -WELL, this is curious! At the end I'll lobotomize this and put it in the warehouse.
Dice Rolls: Mountains of China (1852), 32 years old

Okay I take that back I'm ready to go back to Dodgeball now WHY CAN'T I GO BACK TO THE DODGEBALL. A fuckhuge war, a ton of Cthulhu activity is going around, AND I'm stuck in the middle of it all. Fuck. Fuuuuuuuuck. This is not going to be a fun time. I can already tell my sanity is gonna slowly unravel.

At least I'll have plenty of corpses to go through.

The occasional foray into the underground, trying to make sure it doesn't bubble up to the surface. Whether it's Cthulhi corpses or infected human corpses, I will not be lacking in materials. It feels... odd to be going around like this, like crows descending upon carrion. But it is better someone understands what is going on and tries to do something about it. It will be difficult to figure out who to pass this knowledge to when I am gone, but at the least... it will be passed on. If all goes well, Mankind will never know what goes on beneath their feet.

If not? Then I only hope I can survive the stars bleeding and the sky's eye being slit open to let the dread masters in.
>>
>>50552229
Hey Red, could you try talking some sense into this stubborn ass >>50552199?
>>
>>50552253
Now this is some advanced shitposting.
Do you do commissions?
>>
>>50552065
>He seriously thinks he'll get something removed if he posts enough stupid combos with it.
>>
File: You funny guy.jpg (76KB, 594x466px) Image search: [Google]
You funny guy.jpg
76KB, 594x466px
>>50552253
>hey let me just ignore how you have zero authority in this place and use you for bait
>>
>>50552279
Seriously though, what's your opinion on KOTOR's omnipotence powerwanking?
>>
>>50552279
I know that feel, but he's literally fishing for yous. Just report him into oblivion until the mods get the message again.

So. How about that new Dishonored game? Feels like a bit of a wasted opportunity considering it amounts to the Daud DLC being dragged out into a full length game.
>>
I like salad. I just wanted you all to know that.

Jumpers, what does your your guilty pleasure junk food combo meal look like?
>>
>>50552279

This is some obvious bait guys. Please do not respond.
>>
Is there any way to use Bartimeus Trilogy magic without torturing the spirits? I mean, in settings without somewhere like the Wyld or the Fade where presumably they would feel more at home
>>
>>50552330
I can't stand salad, only because the lettuce. Everything else I like.

Only junk food I like are potato chips though.
>>
>>50552317
Honestly, I want to know how the fuck Delilah got out. I threw her into the fucking Void, IN A PAINTING NO LESS. HOW DID SHE GET OUT. But other than that I kinda like the differences between Corvo and Emily. The No Powers run was good too, and about the only big complaint I had was them changing the Outsider's voice actor. I am still salty as fuck over that.
>>
>>50552330
Two extra large burgers (no cheese), three extra large burgers with cheese, a large soda, a bucket of chicken nuggets, a whole chicken (live), a vanilla sundae, a chocolate sunday, at least four dozen lemons, a drum of crude oil, a circuit board, a whole chicken (sacrificed to me by my cultists), the echoing words of a god dead for at least two milleniums, and a small potato salad.
>>
>>50552199
It depends on how you view your chain. Either the mechanics follow the time travel device, or the device adapts to the universes mechanics.

Either way, there are a TON of anti-butterfly, anti-self erasure, pro-time travel perks. *Then* you get into the precog perks, the causality perks, the planning perks.

So many settings squeak by on the narrowest of margins, with certain doom one step away throughout the whole story. Well, there tends to be a little more room for error when a time traveling Eldar Farseer steps onto the scene.
>>
Have you ever accidentally fallen in love with a rival before?
>>
>>50552427
>a TON of anti-butterfly, anti-self erasure, pro-time travel perks
I know there's Narnian Time, but what else?
>>
File: magic.gif (490KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
magic.gif
490KB, 350x196px
>>50552374
>>
>>50552427
>anti-butterfly
Where can I get one of those?
>>
File: Zenbu2.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Zenbu2.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>50552439
Twice

I regret absolutely nothing
>>
>>50552443
Paradoxial from Ben 10, there's one in Penny Dreadful sort of, Terminator has another, IOU has one but it doesn't last forever.
Those are off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more.
>>
>>50552330
>I took metavore and ever cleansed in body mod to avoid feeling guilty about the kind of stuff I eat ever again,so here is my daily meal
plan

first breakfast.
7/5s of a 40% solution of conceptual alcohol and Sake Coconut juice , four Ten Yolk Eggs scrambled with Velveeta. Fire salt to taste

Second breakfast
5 ft.3 of fortified and refined zerg biomass, garnished with 27 Supears one whole French Toark

First Lunch
5 acres of scrap from the infinite junkyard. Five minutes of the 20% energy output of the 40 paragon resource generators I have in that one Terraria world I have dedicated entirely to them that I have reserved for this meal.

Second lunch
aggregate feed of everything posted on the Internet that day, 88 pounds of Magnetite, 2 gallons of Air Aqua

First Dinner
2 gallons of ethically obtained human blood , 2 pounds of the spice, pulled Jewel meat in King vinegar sauce on diskworld dwarf bread sandwich.

Second dinner
five whole roast BB pill bugs with Melk Stardust seasoning ,5 Supears
>>
>>50552469
But what about them? Did they regret it?
>>
>>50552443
BlazBlue has Observer.
>>
>>50552439
...a few times.
>>
>>50552466
Chrono Trigger has "Veridicality".
>>
>>50552443
Chrono Trigger has Just As I Thought (temporal causality)
>>
>>50552330
I half expect several responses to the effect of "SOULS".

More seriously, Entirely Too Much Taco Bell™
>>
>>50552523
I can think of a dozen alternative time travel options.
You're not getting it changed. Timetravel's not a big deal and if we're being honest with each other it shouldn't be restricted in any of those.
It actually isn't restricted in NuTrek either funnily enough.
>>
>>50552527
...i genuinely don't know whether to be more sickened by your response or Bancho's.

So...congratulations?
>>
>>50552487
Considering they're companions

No
>>
>>50552523
Time travel isn't arbitrarily restricted in every single jump anon.
>>
>>50552523
Look, anon. Being an obnoxious, pedantic little twit doesn't do anything to convince anyone you should be listened to rather than shunned like the internet leper you are. You're not special, and noboby's going to wipe your ass for you no matter how hard you cry.
>>
>>50552549
>>50552580
>>50552593

Stop.
Responding.
To bait.

Report.
And ignore.
>>
File: 1371400010512.jpg (50KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1371400010512.jpg
50KB, 500x419px
>>50552446
NO. I NEED MORE THAN THAT. FUCK THAT.

>>50552229
(Animal Crossing) #148
-Background: Shopkeeper (Free) -I'm just gonna run a neat shop.
-Employee of the Month (Free) -Knowledge to run a shop is fine and dandy!
-Villager's Life (800CP) -Not being bothered by menial tasks and gardening is pretty awesome, yes.
-Tormiter's Apprentice (700CP) -You never know if I need town-running skills. Never know.
-Appraisal (600CP) (Discount) -I WILL NOT BE FOOLED.
-One Man Construction Crew (450CP) (Discount) -Building buildings at increased speeds? AW YISS.

-Jumper's Cranny (Free) -KHAJIIT HAS WARES IF YOU HAVE COIN.
-Jump N' Go (350CP) (Discount) -What if I want it smaller?
-Jumpway (200CP) (Discount) -...or bigger?
-Jumpington's (0CP) (Discount) -MUCH bigger. You have coin, yes?
-Downsizing (Free) -Always do what I can for my target base.
-Expanded (Free) -...WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS.
Dice Rolls: 15 years old, Orange Tree

...yes. Yes a nice peaceful town where nothing bad happens and there's no eldritch things popping out and aahahahahahah yes this is good I will need this.

You know what I didn't need, though? That big supermarket. Seriously. The whole thing was just me thinking "Well I'm not gonna use it right now... but what if I find a use for it later?" and going with my gut. I mean just imagine being able to plop a shop down and helping someone by letting them get all kinds of nifty things? I'm not sure what kind of merchandise I'd sell, though. ...I'll figure something out. I can think of this as a long-term purchase that might come into its own later.

But for now? Vacation time. Yiss.
>>
>>50552593
>>
File: photo.png (90KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
90KB, 308x308px
>>50552330
I tear through a soda and a bag of cheese crunchies on an almost hourly basis thanks to that one perk from Infinicon.

I also drink a lot of coffee, thanks to that one perk from Terran Starcraft, though the quality varies between jumps.
I've been known to drink three day old coffee in real actual life, though, so that doesn't really matter to me.
That goes pretty well with Caffeine Fiend from the aforementioned Infinicon, by the way. Also comes with a pack of caffeinated gum! ... which is the entire reason I took that perk.
I paid 300CP for a replenishing pack of gum.

I also like salad. But it needs to have some dressing on the lettuce or I have a hard time swallowing it.
AND NO FUCKING CUCUMBERS.
>>
>>50552601
He's gonna get (You)s regardless. Does it matter if it's me or someone else?
>>
>>50552612
Because the test audiences liked her.
>>
>>50552330
I am filthy 'Murican pig-dog with no taste, so the height of my culinary enjoyment is the cheeseburger. Especially when paired with a milkshake.

It's not that I can't cook. I can, and people are often surprised and impressed by the results. It's just I don't actually enjoy fancier foods than I do the old standby, so the extra preparation is a waste when it's just me. The boosts from my chain have made everything I make even better (and I make my own burger-and-shakes, because restaurants are shit), so the status quo is upheld.

Still rail thin, though. Didn't bother taking Metavore, because nothing would have changed.
>>
>>50552619
>I paid 300CP for a replenishing pack of gum.

you are welcome.
>>
File: YURI.gif (621KB, 287x400px) Image search: [Google]
YURI.gif
621KB, 287x400px
>>50552576
Considering your lust for quadtails, you mean.
>>
So........ Where do you get Merging+Aspect Manifestation
>>
>>50552628
Yes. Shitposter isn't using this place for an attention farm, he's troll on a mission to destroy /jc/.
He's not the Joker, he's Ra's Al Ghul.
At least have the decency to report him while you're at it.
>>
File: ZENBU.jpg (170KB, 717x789px) Image search: [Google]
ZENBU.jpg
170KB, 717x789px
>>50552673
YOU

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>50552677
GHQ, the perks in question are probably not as good as people think they are given how they were used in canon, but it's still a nice option to have.
>>
>>50552692
We have more than one shitposter. If you honestly think this is scatovore right now you're out of your mind.
He was actually civil with Red, that never happens.
>>
>>50552636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNHm4u4Ssr0
>>
Do you really have nothing better to do? That says more about you than it does about us, really.
>>
>>50552737
He was using her as bait. He's capable of not ranting about her for a post or two, he just always devolves into it later.
>>
>>50552743
Prove it fag. Oh wait you can't.

Of course you went and broke the cardinal rule of shitposting there.
For shame.
>>
>>50552760
It's that dumbass kid that pretends to be the shitposter and posts about his life and feelings (something the shitposter hasn't done in three years.)

He's a bad copy cat wanting some attention bleed off.
>>
File: dohohoho.jpg (49KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
dohohoho.jpg
49KB, 600x708px
>>50552696
You sound scared.

Is something wrong?
>>
File: tired.png (633KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tired.png
633KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>50552799
Yes. Some people are so pathetic that the only thing they have is pretending to be someone better than them.
What could make a person less than our real shitposter is a question for the ages.
>>
>>50552799
Yep, it started a few weeks ago. Some dipshit is doing an embarrassingly bad shitposter kun rip off.
>>
>>50552799
It's true. I would honestly prefer our shitposter to him.
Because at least scatovore had passion.
>>
>>50552849
The real one started it out, this guy came in to soak up (You)s.
>>
>>50552849
Well it's still shitposting, but I'm pretty sure it's all hiptster man doing it.
>>
File: surprise.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
surprise.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>50552778
I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO

BUT IT BETTER BE AT HOME
>>
Killing Quirrell, using Magicka resurrection on both him and Voldemort, eating Voldemort with Prototype's blacklight. Resurrecting Voldemort again, killing him again with Undertale's Fire Magic. Good idea? Bad idea?
>>
>>50552897
Nothing special is in Voldemort's genetics or the mutilated wisp he calls a soul.
>>
>>50552902
Roughly a hundred dubs.
>>
File: WE'RE FAGS.jpg (129KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
WE'RE FAGS.jpg
129KB, 500x654px
>>50552844
Nah, I kinda prefer the hipster because he doesn't have passion. It's easier to ignore.
>>
>>50552756
...I like this guy.
>>
>>50552907
But you get all his memories. Full plot download without the hassle. Plus every forbidden magic in the setting.
>>
>>50552881
But we're already at home, aren't we? Jumpers in the JumpChain thread.
>>
>>50552897
That seems wholly unnessessary. You could just eat Quirrel while Voldemort is inside him and get both their shticks.
Res Quirrel if you want too afterwards, but the underale magic won't end him for good.
he's still got little pieces of himself in the Horcruxes. You have to kill those soul pieces too.
>>
>>50552902
Slightly lower than my kill-count measured in conservatives-but don't worry, I'll make up the difference in the next modern Earth jump I visit.

I hate everyone equally.
>>
>>50552948
I wasn't sure how much of Voldemort's brain was intact....a magicka res would bring him back to 100%.
>>
>>50552897
>eating Voldemort with Prototype's blacklight.
Ugh. Why? That's only slightly better than eating bancho. You don't know where it's been.
>>
>>50553008
Oh the real deal is around some times.
We just have more than one to deal with.
>>
>>50552994
I topped off on biomass loooong ago. Any more and I'd start sinking through the floor. I mostly wrap the clothes around whatever is incoming, and pop it out like a sausage. After I process the brain of course.
>>
>>50553033
>not using patented mercer hyperspace biomass storage
Your loss
>>
>>50552330

double cheese and onion rings and pepperoncinis on the burger, with ranch dressing, that is the ultimate burger
>>
File: jokerz.jpg (732KB, 744x1214px) Image search: [Google]
jokerz.jpg
732KB, 744x1214px
>>50553021
Oh, so it's like this?
>>
>>50552779
This is a truth that more people need to realize.
>>
File: 1270961417124.gif (2MB, 350x156px) Image search: [Google]
1270961417124.gif
2MB, 350x156px
>>50552612
(A Song of Ice and Fire) #149
-Background: Swordsworn (950CP) -Become my own amazonian knight! A graceful lass who can kick the ass of anyone who gives me shit.
-Weapon Proficiency (Free) -More skills! By now it's probably redundant, but free is free.
-Dirty Fighter (Free) -Same as above. Fighting dirty is pretty nice though; if you're not cheating you're not trying to win.
-Bold (850CP) (Discount) -Nothing wrong with additional cool in a fight. By this point I probably have little to no fear.
-Large (750CP) (Discount) -I am not only brave and skilled, but I AM HUGE. 73'5" to be precise!
-Quick as a Snake (550CP) (Discount) -Speed for the speed god! Only not really. Only YES REALLY. More reflexes never hurt.
-Dragonbone Bow (450CP) (Discount) -Another bow for the rare item armory! By now I must be starting a collection.
-Valyrian Steel Weapon (350CP) (Discount) -A noble sword of stature!
-Starforged Sword (150CP) -Scratch that, definitely starting a collection.
-Pouch of Goldx3 (0CP) -Aaaaand some spending money just in case.
Dice Rolls: Free Pick (The Westerlands), 19 years old

The plan is simple here: Find Tyrion. Hang out with him the entire time. Well, that or Arya Stark, because those two are awesome people. So really it's whoever I find first, I'll end up going "Hey, you want a buddy? I'mma buddy. Let's be buddies~"

Because to hell with sticking around any of the other gods damned Lannisters. I swear aside from Tyrion the whole bloody family is cursed. ...okay MAYBE not quite Jamie. He's a bastard, but he's not the bastard levels of the other Lannisters... or Joffrey.

So it's the dwarf or the girl. And then it's just gonna be ten years of adventuuuuuuuuure.
>>
Do those dead space moons count as biological? Can you eat them?
>>
>>50553140
They're zombies. If you eat corpses that have been left out like that you're liable to get sick.
>>
>>50553140
They're necrotic and probably more rock than flesh, but I don't see why not.
>>
>>50552938
I doubt it would be "every" forbidden magic. But hey, free parseltongue
>>
>>50553135
I think maybe Ned wouldn't appreciate a freakishly giant stranger from the Westerlands lumbering over to his 9 year old daughter and saying "Hey, you want a buddy? I'mma buddy. Let's be buddies~".
>>
>>50553033
>>50553056
>Any more and I'd start sinking through the floor.
Wouldn't the energy storage capabilities of Toriko gormet cells allow you to side step this issue? Sure, keep a certain of biomass around so you can toss your weight around, but after that just shunt the excess energy into Toriko cells which, if I remember right, have limitless energy storage so long as it's food you've consumed.
>>
>>50553340
Shhhhh. Red's social awkwardness is secondly only to Tera's ability to fuck absolutely everything up in terms of pure comedy generation capacity.
>>
Yo /jc/ time to nerd it up
My build for Forgotten Relams
Quazar Dragon (Draco Godawfulus Armageddonus)

FREQUENCY: Only once
NO. APPEARING: 1 (unique)
ARMOR CLASS: -4000 (equal to sixteen miles of iridium plating)
MOVE: Effectively infinite
HIT DICE: All there are
% IN LAIR: Nil, lives in interstellar space
TREASURE TYPE: Planets may be found in stomach
NO. OF ATTACKS: 1
DAMAGE/ATTACK: One world's worth per bite
SPECIAL ATTACKS: Belch causes 10,000d6 damage to all beings within one million kilometers
SPECIAL DEFENSES: Has no enemies
MAGIC RESISTANCE: Magic? What's that?
INTELLIGENCE: Animal
ALIGNMENT: Perpetually hungry
SIZE: L (120,600 km from nose to tail
PSIONIC ABILITY: Psionics? How do you spell that?

The dreaded Quazar Dragon is actually an alien lifeform that consumes whole worlds to sustain its energy requirements. It is especially attracted to worlds where enormous quantities of magic may be found, and it can detect the presence of such planets from a third of the distance across the Galactic Disk. Such worlds are usually in the terminal stages of what the gods call "The Monty Haul Syndrome" in which a handful of characters has managed to seize control of their entire world's supply of magic items and are busy making even more.

The first clue that a "Monty Haul" world is about to be eaten comes when the characters walk outside their gold-plated +8 castle walls, wearing their +22 platemail of prismatic invulnerability, and see the sun disappear. This is a sure indicator that the Quazar Dragon has opened its 28,260 km wide mouth and is about to swallow the planet whole. The only possible way to save oneself in such a situation is to immediately throw all the magical items one can get hold of into a sphere of annihilation. The Quazar Dragon will take about 12-48 hours to close its mouth, so the characters do have a little lead time.
>>
>>50553457
>>50553340
>>50553135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8f8YMlvamQ

I know I can't be the only one thinking of this scene.
>>
>>50553504

The first clue that a "Monty Haul" world is about to be eaten comes when the characters walk outside their gold-plated +8 castle walls, wearing their +22 platemail of prismatic invulnerability, and see the sun disappear. This is a sure indicator that the Quazar Dragon has opened its 28,260 km wide mouth and is about to swallow the planet whole. The only possible way to save oneself in such a situation is to immediately throw all the magical items one can get hold of into a sphere of annihilation. The Quazar Dragon will take about 12-48 hours to close its mouth, so the characters do have a little lead time. ALL magic, every scrap of it, every teensy weensy itty bitty bit of it, must be destroyed. If this is done, there is a 5% chance the Quazar Dragon will change its mind and not gulp the planet down.

The deities themselves cannot undo or have any say in the actions of the Quazar Dragon, and to be perfectly honest, none of them want to do so. The Quazar Dragon has gotten rid of many planets on which characters dared call themselves the equals of the gods, and the gods are quite pleased with the overall result, even if it does mean having to go back to the drawing board and create another new planet.

The Quazar Dragon has no natural enemies, being immune even to bumping into neutron stars. It uses the vast amount of energy it takes in to launch itself across interstellar space at trans-light velocities, ever searching for another inflated world to have for a light snack.

-Dragon Magazine #96
>>
>>50553340
>>50553457
>>50553509
...so I guess Tyrion then. Arya can take care of herself.
>>
File: 784600-galactus_1_.jpg (137KB, 429x605px) Image search: [Google]
784600-galactus_1_.jpg
137KB, 429x605px
>>50552330
>>
>>50553564
Who run King's Landing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAe76RWkyPI
>>
>>50553504
>>50553525
Is that actually in the dragon magazine because it sounds like bullshit.
I mean there's arguably worse dragons in the immortals handbook, but that's some serious silly spiteful shit.

Also what's it's CR? I wanna know if it's actually possible to afford that without cheating
>>
>>50553614
That's an AD&D stat block. CR wasn't invented yet.
>>
>>50553614
It's a joke entry in a funny article section. The Dungeon Master sounds like a more horrible foe to encounter anyway, his AC varies depending on whether or not he's showered.

http://www.annarchive.com/files/Drmg096.pdf

>>50553635
In order to be used by FR you'd need to have a CR for the race. Without a CR you can't price it so it can't be bought.
>>
So I have a question. Don't perks that improve your body count as part of that alt form in the jump you bought it and is alt form specific... or it's the base racial stuff that's alt form specific and perks or perk based upgrades can be accessed across all altforms?

Asking because of Red being huge made me realize I have no idea how it works
>>
>>50553664
Answer is fanwank. That's not me being an asshole it's just not a standard.
It's probably why most people pick up TIIFMFF from SAO so they don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>50553664
Go to bed, Timmy.
>>
>>50553614
>>50553525
>>50553504

I have Read the issue cited in question and it is indeed there,But >>50553654
is correct, since there is no Both official way to convert AD&D into D&D 3.5 it's CR cannot be determined and is therefore unable to be purchased
>>
>>50553614
It's real. Dragon Magazine 96.
It's an april fools edition
>>
>>50553664
If you want to rule every single body you gain over the course of your time in jumpchain is an alt form, feel free to houserule that. Most people, inb4 shitposter, will say that perks bought work universally unless they're tied to something specifically referenced as an alt form. How things that work specifically in an alt form do or don't work outside of that alt form is another thing open to wide interpretation.
>>
>>50553690
Glad I'm not the only one that caught that.
>>
>>50553711
>>50553688
Thank you. Will have to figure it out what makes a better story

>>50553690
?i don't follow
>>
Lets say that I have a perk that makes me good at convinicing others, then I go to the ben 10 jump and take the jumpertrix drawback, would I have to use the jumpertrix to use that perk or not?
>>
>>50553749
>what makes a better story
That's not a bad rubritc to guide you in jumpchain. Do what makes for the best story and when you flex the rules one way or another don't wave it in people's faces. That's what I've been doing and it's remained fun for me for years.
>>
>>50553751
Yes. If it takes away all your perks, powers, and abilities then it's safe to say your fiat, chain granted charisma is locked away as well.
>>
>>50553806
That's not how perks work in my chain, though. I don't think they should be taken away.
>>
>>50546359
I go into my warehouse, the door shuts. A couple hours later it opens, and as soon as I exit, I pass out and wake up with all memories, drawbacks, powers, and gear from that jump.
>>50547995
>but in a vacuum they're pretty badass.
this. Twilight was my second jump because they're a direct upgrade from baseline human, all in one package.
>>50547190
She/It doesn't. I got offered via a handwritten, cursive letter on parchment that found its way into my desk. The only communication i get is at the beginning of each jump, I get a letter in much the same way, though these letters highlight the world, source material, intro, and items+powers that i've gained. (and time until departure)
>>50551826
Buy two.
>>50552330
"I don't care, whatever you want"
>>50553664
It's all in your baseline body. The only things that count as [[exclusively alt form]] are racial abilities and... well that's it. But even those are in one when you have that SAO perk.
>>
>>50553856
Then why did you even ask?
>>
>>50553889
The shitposter is hijacking other people's questions now.
>>
>>50553751
For perks that could be considered skills, I've always thought how much of it you lose depends on how much you used and practiced with it before it was locked.

For example, if you bought a "good at kung-fu" perk and did kung-fu for 4 hours a day, every day, for the past 3 jumps, you'd probably still be pretty good at kung-fu if a drawback sealed away the perk. You lose your innate kung-fu, but you still have all the practice, and likely any insights you gained from the perk before you lost it. Likewise, if you used your charisma a lot and gained an understanding of how to persuade people, you might still be pretty convincing after the perk was sealed.
>>
>>50552131
Ooh, I like A Hint Of Things To Come. Are "eldritch visions and whispers in my mind" a valid means? Also, should "new few hours" be "next few hours"?

Precious Things: "You can feel where your loved ones were if you’re in the same place as them," - is that tense intended? That I can tell where they had been when I'm with them now? Or did you mean to say "You can feel where your loved ones are now if you're in a place where they have been?"

Magic Sense: "a sense for magic of a considerable power" - is that an ability to sense powerful magic or a powerful ability to sense magic?

Favor Of The RNG: "Attacks are likelier" - should be "Attacks on you are likelier"?

Warehouse Arena Add-On: "from this current jump for cool prizes relative to the current jump or money" - is that meant to be "from your current jump for cool prizes relative to your current jump or money"? Also for 300cp I'd rather it be "from a jump you're in or have been to for cool prizes or money relative to that jump". Like if I'd visited Star Wars I could always decide to fight simulated battle droids or a Rancor or whatever even if I was currently in a Star Trek jump. And I'd like

Also any chance of a +100cp upgrade (or whatever) to be able to invite others in to fight as a team?
>>
>>50553889
Because he's trying to bait an argument. He asked about a drawback that takes away perks, then when he got a response he said that his chain involves not losing his perks.

Credit where it's due, he's trying to reel in multiple people with this one what with the conversation about how perks work and soft houseruling.

I still wish he'd get a real hobby though, for as much as I can appreciate him trying to branch out and find new interesting ways to shitpost.
>>
>>50553856
Dont hijack my question shitposterkun
>>
>>50553980
What?
>>
>>50550106
Only once we call forth the lords of darkness from the pit.
>>
>>50553918
Yeah, I've always worked on that too.

If a powerless drawback doesn't take your memories then you retain a certain level of skill with things you use or practice a lot even if you don't have fiat backing them. Of course it also comes with the other side of the coin in that you have to actually practice and train them now because you don't have fiat backing them. So if you know kung-fu you have to practice it every day or the rust will start to set in.
>>
>>50554000
1. Anon asks question
2. Receives answer
3. Shitposter (also Anon) slides in and pretends to be the Anon from step 1, tries to turn a legitimate conversation into a nonsensical argument by dismissing the answer from step 2.

They're evolving.
>>
>>50554066
Can we just fucking move to Spacebattles already?
>>
>>50554085
No. If you don't like how imageboards work you're free to leave, but it's a feature not a bug.
>>
When did you first go Super Saiyan (or equivalent)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
>>
File: BTFO.png (388KB, 619x668px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
388KB, 619x668px
>>50553135

(Legend of Spyro- Beginning) #150
-Background: Drop-In (Free) -Can't quite justify any other background. This will be curious.
-Race: Human (Free) -As tempting as it was, I can't. Better to stay human.
-Flight Training (Free) -Wait, so why do I need this?
-Medical Knowledge (Free) -Humans and dragons are my forte of knowledge.
-Crystal Rewiring (Free) -Understanding of making things run off of crystals. I'm all for it.
-History Buff (900CP) -Knowing the lay of the land and where to find things will let me be a perfect explorer.
-Shape Customization (Free) -I... oh.
-Elementismx2 (700CP) (Discount) -I BRING YOU THE GIFT OF FIRE AND SHADOW.
-Elemental Training (550CP) (Discount) -More power and better skill with that power will go a long way.
-Elemental Synergy (250CP) (Discount) -I AM Fire. I am the flame.
-Dexterity (150CP) -Skill monkey will be a fast monkey. A fast monkey is a dangerous monkey.
-Perception (50CP) -Notice things easier, and faster. Worth the price.
-Magitech Training (-50CP) (Discount) -More building skills and more options for my tech!
-Quick Reflexes (-150CP) -The faster I can react and act, the less likely it will be that I am caught with a disadvantage.
-Architect's Eye (-750CP) -I would be a fool to NOT take this. You never know when it will be handy.
-Aether Cannon (Free) -A weapon on hand could be useful.
-Medical Kit (Free) -The doctor appears to be in.
-Holographic Map (-800CP) (Discount) -To be able to know where I am at all times is a godsend. Maybe install this in my Pip-boy.
-Magitech Tool-kit (Free) -It's time to turn everything into Final Fantasy.
-Suspicion (-700CP)
-Unnatural (-600CP)
-Malicious Curiosity (-300CP)
-Malicious Interest (0CP)

(1/2)
>>
File: menacing.png (59KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
menacing.png
59KB, 600x300px
>>50554085
This bait must be the work of an enemy stand...
>>
>>50554110
In the DBZ jump, obviously. Saved my ass multiple times in future jumps after that.
>>
>>50553135
I've seen very little of ASOIAF, but if I were to jump it, I think I'd like to gatecrash the execution of that honorable guy (was he played by Sean Benn?) as a glowing light from the heavens and troll the fuck out of everyone present by making him invulnerable and giving him the strength of ten men or something.

>executioner's axe comes down on his neck
>axe shatters in a small blast of lightning and the handle catches fire
>that jofferry (sp?) kid: wtf?
>sean benn stands up, the restraints shattering like twigs
>jofferry: oh shit
>>
File: 1387501473460.gif (3MB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
1387501473460.gif
3MB, 459x459px
>>50554136
(2/2)

Supplement:
-Draconic Good Looks (Free) -Eh, maybe an appearance boost for humans?
-Doubled Growth Rate (5) -Be HUGE. I'll likely apply this to an altform later.
-Unnatural Size (4) -Always wanted to be huge. Now I get the chance, being 77'5" tall with a lot of strength.
-Colossal Grace (3) -I get the feeling I am going to be needing this.
-Bloody Magical (2) -I want to be really really magical. Me.
-Magical Sustenance (1) -Less maintenance on myself means more focus on work or training.
-True Elemental Affinity (0) -With smoke comes the gift of fire... and fire will cast shadow.

Dice Rolls: Abandoned Temple, 22 years old

Needless to say, I have made some poor life choices.

Nobody likes me, nobody trusts me, nobody will harbor me... and I've got a giant angry dragon running after me and believing I am something to be controlled and messed with. To be used like a tool. ...I do not think I am big enough to outsize him, but I could probably sucker punch him decently! ...oh, right. And the whole 'fire and shadow' thing. I thought it was a decent gig! Fire rises, which casts shadow, intertwined... I KNOW IT'S A SHITTY DARK SOULS REFERENCE, WORK WITH ME HERE.

On the plus side... crystals! Nice, shiny crystal workings and Magitech stuff and the Architect's Eye gig. That's gonna come in handy later when I'm not being chased by a gods damned massive dragon who seems to run off of hate and egomania while everyone else seems to realize where I go, Malefor's gonna follow. ...so that's not gonna win me any favors at all. I don't blame them all things considered but it'd be nice to sit down SOMEWHERE. ...just means I need to constantly be on the move. And learn how to grill dragon meat.
>>
>>50554144
Future jumps after an end jump? Did you just fanwank it and keep going or something?
>>
>>50554144
That is End Jump only, Timmy?
>>
>>50554110
FF6. Trance is pretty much the same thing and going all DBZ on Kefka and the Emperor is almost objectivly the correct route in that setting.

Alex Jones is a national treasure and I can't wait for InfoWars Xenoverse 3 to come out.
>>
File: AllIn.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
AllIn.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>50554110
When I learned the truth: that humans are humans and clothing is clothing, except when they're both.
>>
File: hugWoysQT0.gif (461KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
hugWoysQT0.gif
461KB, 500x270px
>>50554144
You just keep trying tonight. I am so proud of how tenacious you've grown! While I don't approve of this lifestyle of yours, I am so impressed by your commitment to it!

So how are finals going? We were concerned back in October when you started posting more. Did you grades slip? Let us know how you're doing, we worry about you.
>>
>>50554176
Yep
>>
>>50554155
Hey Red why did you only take Unnatural size once? You can go for it twice for maximum big.
>>
>>50554197
Because the second purchase is pretty much noncanon and blacklisted.
>>
>>50554218
No it's not.
>>
File: 1459427859545.png (86KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1459427859545.png
86KB, 625x626px
Man, he's just chumming tonight isn't he?
>>
>>50554229
Yes it is. Spyro was going to remove it but of course the powerwankers had to throw a hissyfit. I admire Red for standing up to those rats.
>>
>>50554218
There's nothing wrong with adding non canon things to jumps.
Adding hyper powerful options to a jump just to powerwank is shit tier, but thematic OC is always appreciated.
>>
>>50554254
t. MoeAnon

fuck off
>>
>>50554246
It's really not. But since you're so determined to say otherwise do you perhaps have a link to prove it?
If you don't you're objectively incorrect and have no ground to stand on.
>>
>>50554243
He took his first final today and isn't sure if he did well.
>>
File: 1433453379754.png (591KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1433453379754.png
591KB, 900x850px
>>50554148
...okay yeah that would be amazing. I can imagine Joffrey shrieking like a maniac at that.

>>50554197
Yeah but then I'd have to give up being able to literally eat magic, or my blood being super magical, or being able to be graceful and control my movements no matter how big I am... and I don't think I could give a lot of that up. Maybe if Spyro ends up letting you buy additional Supplement traits for a price, I'll go back and get the second rank. But for now, nay. At this point I need that other stuff.

Going for huge at the price of making that hugeness destructive or not fully embodying magic for a run like mine would be poor.
>>
>>50554281
There are, in fact, some things worth more than hueg.
>>
So for those of you that are new, please note: when he gets desparate he will start phone posting and samefagging. He's not above having an argument with himself for the sake of shitting up a thread.

Best to just ignore him and continue with your posting and the like.

Yes, yes, I know you're honor bound, "honor bound," to respond to this post shitposter-kun. I will not be responding, though.
>>
>>50554267
How about you fuck off. Having a jump be nothing but canon abilities pre packaged for use is boring shit.
The very least a jumpmaker can do is offer alternatives so a jumper doesn't become a mess of copied protagonists.
>>
>>50554179
What's your Trance look like?
>>
Are there any perks which let you casually bestow weaker versions of your power(s) on other people?

Preferably one that doesn't involve demon worms.

Basically I just want to be a much nicer Zion and give out super powers to people.
>>
>>50554281
You could always drop doubled growth rate.
It just speeds things up.
>>
File: sumos.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sumos.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
Any good perks to weaponize your own body fat?
>>
>>50554310
Jojo stands can do pretty much anything, even pseudo-omnipotent reality warping.
>>
>>50554281
There's tons of good stuff in the supplement, but I'm with >>50554319. The growth rate buy is too short term for my tastes.

Not criticizing, mind you, just offering feedback.
>>
>>50554310
Worm update maybe might have that if it ever comes out.
Infernals will when it does though. It hurts them at first, but I'm sure you can work something out.
There's also the outsiders mark from Dishonored if you don't mind 8 at a time.
>>
File: 1280299649496.png (1MB, 1101x779px) Image search: [Google]
1280299649496.png
1MB, 1101x779px
>>50554298
Well I still picked up a minimum of one instance. So hueg is still important. I just didn't go all in because the other things were worth too much. Like I said, if Spyro offers an option to spend CP to buy another supplement option you bet your ass I'm gonna go back and get that second level.

>>50554319
>>50554348
I suppose? ...wait does Unnatural Size let you get to the mountain range sizes or does Doubled Growth Rate? I could have swore it was the former, not the latter. I could be wrong, though.

If I am wrong I will likely drop Doubled.
>>
>>50554279
That's too bad. I'm looking forward to finals. With the exception of one lecture class, all of the rest of my classes are looking to be top marks. I'm sorry that our shitposter can't experience that.

>>50554369
Size is your max, rate is how fast you reach it. If you're wanting to get there quickly, take rate if you're wanting to reach higher when you get there, get size.
>>
>>50554325
Naruto.
>>
>>50554110
Blood Devastation, from NGNL.

Because sometimes you need to tell physics that you're out of lube, but you're going in anyways.

>>50554325
Akimichi bloodline in Naruto.
>>
>>50554369
It's Unnatural Size that lets you get super huge. Doubled Growth just lets you hit your cap faster.
>>
File: 1475989863031.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475989863031.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
>>50554325
OH MY GOD I REMEMBER THAT FUCKING SHOW

>Vietnam flashback intensifies
>>
What exactly are the differences between an Aes Sedai and Asha'man in terms of channeling?
>>
>>50554346
Emphasis on "pseudo", mind. There's always a workaround, even for absolute final boss bullshit. Made in Heaven's user was defeated by oxygen poisoning. Love Train was beaten by a guy who upgraded his fingernail bullet Stand a lot. Freaking The World Over Heaven lost because Dio picked a fight against the exact worst possible opponent.

Though I forgot if the universal reset worked on GER or not, and Heaven's Door would've been a lot scarier if Rohan decided to be a supervillain instead of draw manga.
>>
>>50554279
Maybe we should be more supportive and start sharing Khan Academy links with him when get acts up.
>>
>>50554440
That's all because of plot armor. You could make a stand that literally makes you God and it'd be fine. There's nothing in the lore that forces you to have an obscure weakness.
>>
>>50554430
I forgot which was which but-to simplify, women have more precision and much less raw power than men, but they can also link up with each other and vastly amplify their magical powers.
>>
>>50554310
I gave people powers in my jumps by using Ensoul from CCS to create symbiotic magical spirits that fused with their hosts and gave them access to a range of my assorted magic. The spirits supplied them with magical power while teaching them how to use them as well as occasionally "upgrading" them to a higher transformation level once they fulfilled certain conditions.

They also continuously collected data on their usage so that I could analyze my skills from different perspectives and use that data to increase my own understanding of magic in ways that would prove difficult otherwise.
>>
>>50554462
...you mean other than the fact that there is no canon invincible Stand user?

>inb4 GER

I kinda want to see it go up against Tusk's final act actually.
>>
>>50554401
>>50554413
thanks senpai

>>50554427
Guts and Butts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaPLXiHb4XM
>>
>>50554465
So, if you changed your sex for whatever reason post-jump, would you retain whichever you had or switch to the other version?
>>
>>50554462
Also, Jesus shows up in part 7. He creates Stands. Not vice versa.

So no, the position of God is already taken
>>
>>50554430
In broad strokes, very broad strokes, this is how WoT Channeling breaks down:

>Men (Asha)
Stronger than women with the OP
Less finesse and control than women
Stronger with Earth and Fire Weaves
Weaker with Air and Water Weaves
Spirit is equal
Men cannot link together to increase their channeling without the aid of women

>Women (Sedai)
More finesse and control than men
Weaker than men with the OP
Stronger with Air and Water
Weaker with Fire and Earth
Spirit is equal
Women can link together to channel another / a groups power through a single woman. However, in order to link together more than 13 women you need a man to bridge the gap. So 13 women can link, but to get to 15 channelers you'd need a male to bridge the gap.

There are individuals who buck those trends, one of the main females is stronger with Earth, and strong channelers will usually be strong overall. Those are the trends though that you'll see in those factions.
>>
>>50554491
>>
>>50554505
Just make a stand that manipulates divinity. Boom.

Without a suppliment to limit you with cp, you can do literally anything with Stands.
>>
>>50554474
Hello Abaddon, what's it like being an Entity?
>>
>>50554503
Yes, you'd keep whatever you started with. There are canon examples of channelers getting thrown into bodies of a different sex than their first body, and they channel as though they were still of that sex.
>>
>>50554503
Theoretically men can't channel women magic and vice versa, but as that's a property of metaphysical soul connection doohickys in the Wheel of Time's setting I personally wouldn't begrudge you for retaining acces to your old form of magic.

Jumpmaker left a long time ago though (and no, not because of drama; far as I can tell he just sort of stopped showing up), so feel free to fanwank something
>>
>>50554346
... ooh. And I hadn't been able to come up with a good theme for a Stand, too. That has potential (I'm not sorry).

>>50554367
As much as I like the Worm jump, I'm not holding my breath for the update. The current version does have the Cauldron Vials item, but the powers are random. Yuck.

>>50554440
But letting you invest people with weaker versions of your existing powers would be okay? Like say each day I can give people I touch weaker versions of any power I have, to a non-stackable max of 10%? So if I could fly at Mach 10, I could give one person the ability to fly at Mach 1, or ten people the ability to fly at 60 MPH?

>>50554474
Huh. Hmm. I suppose in worlds without either it's not like they're going to be able to tell the difference between "super powers" and "magic powers" anyway...
>>
File: 1433268590583.jpg (161KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1433268590583.jpg
161KB, 910x1024px
>>50554390
>>50554414
OKAY SO I'M A RETARD. Guess I'm dropping Doubled Growth Rate and picking up that second level of Unnatural Size.

(Legend of Zelda) #151
-Race: Hylian (Free) -Let's stick with what's common. Pointy ears is never a problem, and this way I won't look too out of place.
-Background: Drop-in (Free) -I remember this timeline VERY well. I'll figure something out and move around to explore!
-Rounded Thinking (Free) -BOXES! MOVE THE BOXES! LIGHT THE TORCHES! But seriously, figuring out puzzles is good here.
-Combat Training (900CP) -So not only am I better with weapons, but I learn other ones even faster? YEEEEEES.
-Survival Training (800CP) -This place is a nervous and dangerous place. The more I know, the better.
-Temple Raider (700CP) (Discount) -Gonna abuse this place. So much. Sooooo much. I am what Lara Croft WISHES she could be.
-Z-Targeting (500CP) -Reflexes! Dodging! Moving around like a monkey. Dodging skills are fucking amazing, they simply are.
-Blessing of Shadows (350CP) (Discount) -I AM NINJA. It goes well with other abilities, and shadow magic is always nice.
-Blessing of Din (50CP) -Increases my power all around, and gives me an AoE flame ability? What's not to like?
-Adventure Bag (Free) -Bags to drop any loot I get! It's like a Tardis bag, only incognito!
-Camera (0CP) -Cameras are cameras. I'll just take a bunch of pictures for the memories as time goes on.
-Strength Gloves (-300CP) -STRONK GLOVES ARE STRONK. You thought I could lift before? I WILL LIFT SO MUCH NOW. DO YOU EVEN LIFT.
-Companion (Guide) (Free) -They'll be an ally as I wander the world, but upon the end of 10 years we shall have to part ways.
-Sequence Breaker (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Legend of the Hero of Time, 11 years old

Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask were the best Zelda games. Fite me.

(1/2)
>>
File: Stinkface.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Stinkface.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>50554517
If they have a super duper sump jump and a keijo jump and a cow and chicken jump ten you can have the ultimate butt beam!
>>
File: 1465017675319.jpg (45KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1465017675319.jpg
45KB, 500x400px
>>50554549
Sorry, meant to link >>50554136 and >>50554155 too.

Along with being a temple explorer, I am totally gonna start learning how to make masks. I love masks. Just love them. I love how they can look, I love how it can change people, encourage them. There's something about a mask that can bring out another side of us, or let us tap into who we truly are until we're comfortable enough to either take off the mask to return to who we were, or let the mask become our face and embrace who we're really meant to be. That and they're just so damned cool when they're used in a way that isn't edgy 13-year-old showboating.

Now while it's a mite concerning that I have NO IDEA WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON ANYMORE, that kind of makes it part of the adventure for me now. It's like I'm the new Link going around and trying to do what I can for the people. Maybe I can become a masked adventurer that helps others!

>...
...why are you smiling.
>...
Go to a place that lets me design masks? ...couldn't be too bad, right?

>pic related
>>
>>50554548
Random powers are one of those things that Worm is stubborn about not changing.
>>
>>50554525
Absolutely great! The war's generating so much, er, I mean everything's going great! I'm just a beneficent mystical forebearer giving people the power to fight for their dreams. Yep.
>>
>>50554521
Divinity doesn't exist as a manipulatable concept in JoJo.

You're stupid and have obviously been spending too much time on the superpower wiki.

Fuck this conversation, and fuck you.

>>50554534
Oh shit, I forgot about that creepazoid.

Still wonder what the hell was under his mask.
>>
>>50554543
Well, that's not exactly true. They're both channeling the same magic from the same source, they just access it differently. Women sort of open themselves to it and men have to reach out and wrestle it to the ground. That's a pretty rough way of putting it, but that's close to how Rand and Egwene explain their channeling styles, male and female, to each other.
>>
>>50554578
Yeah, if you're going to sell your soul to Satan you better be damn sure you can produce. He'll make your life super interesting otherwise.
>>
>>50554548
Oh sure, that sounds like a Stand ability alright. There's a few canon ones that do similar things now that I think about it.
>>
>>50554578
>Divinity doesn't exist as a manipulatable concept in JoJo.
Oh? So God actually doesn't exist in Jojo then, I guess.

Maybe I'll just make a stand that makes whatever I want to happen, happen. Regardless of what it is.
>>
File: cute2.png (3KB, 64x76px) Image search: [Google]
cute2.png
3KB, 64x76px
>>50554308
Vaguely carbuncle esque. I'm usually a kitsune, but in trance I get the head gem and my fur turns blue/green. I also get more fox like and my hair gets anime spiky. Not total furfag mind you, but Terra's trance is somewhat of a baseline.

I'm aware that's not very creative, but I'm not the most creative person.
The fact that it came with magic buffs out the ass, status magic and a fluffy tail made it good enough for me.
>>
>>50554568
Fine with random, just bummed that you can only buy one power

is there a way or was it clarified that you can get more than one?
>>
>>50554549
>Not Link's Awakening and Link to the Past
>>
>>50554618
You could use Dark Contract from Ravenloft to buy other characters' powers.
>>
>>50554636
Marin is best girl.
>>
>>50554610
I'll break out the popcorn for when you get defeated by the guy whose Stand makes people shit their pants, anon.
>>
>>50554608
Awesome. Okay, I think I'm doing this. Now I need a fittingly cool song name for it.
>>
>>50554610
Enjoy getting beaten by a guy whose Stand is to make you think of the worst possible thing that could happen.
>>
>>50554676
How dangerous are Final Fantasy 6,7, and 8?
>>
>>50554695
Mental immunity perks.
Also I have to want it to happen for it to happen. Like pulling a trigger.
>>
>>50554687
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap would be a good name for a power sharing Stand if it wasn't already taken.

I favor Take On Me, personally
>>
>>50554697
>6
The world gets sorta exploded while you're there and may get completely destroyed if the heroes don't step up.
>>
>>50554618
Theoretically, since shards are designed to link together, and since a shard can connect to multiple hosts, if you get a good enough understanding of their mechanisms and a lot of hyper-tech skills you could induce another person's shard to link to you and give you their powers. Well, maybe not exactly their powers unless you were really skilled, shards do like to personalize things, but very similar ones.
>>
>>50554705
Haha, oh wow.

You're just begging to get Scion'd.
>>
>>50554568
The update hah, as if that's ever happening is just going to be worse because the fucker will refuse to remove the roll system.

I don't know why he's putting so much effort into "new" powers when what we've seen, they're sub-par quality compared to the current batch.
>>
>>50554705
Too bad his Stand works not by directly influencing your brain but by shaping coincidence and chance so that you'll want things to happen as a natural result of your experiences.
>>
>>50554697
6 ranges from low lethality to apocalypse depending on how far you let the plot go.
Kill the clown. Do it now.

7 is the same but a little more dangerous at first. Nick the black materia from Sephiroth and the real dangerous shit doesn't happen. Killing him is recommended however.
Stop shinra from burning the planets lifeforce as well if you want the place to survive in the long term. I think you can ignore it for 10 years but I wouldn't chance it.

8 is bullshit. You need anti paradox perks to keep from getting aborted, combat lethality is rather low, but getting ganked is a very real possibility. Especially if you ignore the plot.
>>
>>50554705
Stands are supernatural, dude. having a really strong will isn't going to help. And it doesn't matter if you have to pull the trigger if the only outcome you can think of is the worst possible thing that could happen. At best you just couldn't use your Stand.

Actually this is a pretty good Stand idea. This is now my Stand.
>>
>>50554743
I wouldn't say the new powers are worse.
Dragon break light is very nice. I'd use it if I rolled it t.b.h. instead of paying to change.
>>
>>50554753
Too bad I already gave myself the power to know the exact location and identities of anyone with powers that are dangerous for me, and snuffed out their lives remotely.
>>
>>50554610
You're a moron. If you actually bothered to do the barest amount of research you'd notice that there's nothing remotely in that power tier except maybe GER, and GER isn't good precedent for anything. Just because a power is freeform doesn't mean you can use it to pick up omnipotence. Actually look at other examples instead of causing yourself permanent physical injury by wanking that hard.
>>
>>50554643
>>50554732

Also I heard there might be an update
>>
>>50554697
FF6: If you let the plot happen a scary clown achieves godhood and lasers all of the cities. Killing them kills the local magic at that point, too, so sucks to the them.

FF7: Unless you stand directly under the meteor or get in the way of the giant robots, you're pretty good. You still probably don't want to just walk out in your pajamas, but most places survive reasonably intact.

FF8: The final boss will attempt to abort you from time. Stop them or learn how to not be aborted like that. Protip: convincing people to not bully sorceresses might keep them from time traveling to abort people in the first place.
>>
>>50554782
But your power is dangerous to yourself.
Suicide is not the answer anon.
>>
>>50554783
lol, you just sound butthurt that my Jumper's more powerful than yours. Looking forward to the multiplayer update, lad.
>>
>>50554720
And as I listened to that song soooo many times when it came out, a great choice.
>>
File: gLPO67Saz8-4.png (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
gLPO67Saz8-4.png
12KB, 300x250px
how do CoCo [Stand] and JoJo Stand interact?
>>
>>50554806
I've already killed your author.
Check the obituaries bub your time just ran out.

captcha: 8300 telebancho
>>
>>50554782
And by using your power to kill anyone dangerous enough you just got wiped from existence by GER.
>>
>>50554828
Fanwank. JoJo's not here and SMTanon won't rule on anything regarding it.
>>
>>50554782
Too bad his friend's Stand configures retroactive effects on his allies.

Look mate, you're really, really not going to win this one. People are just going to keep making fun of you with increasingly contrived bullshit-and the worst part is, they'll all have a point. all because you can't accept that there is nothing in JoJo that can't be overcome/or overcome in turn with a big enough asspull.
>>
So, I was told yesterday that Blood of Kings - Darkness allows you to gain a single spell by absorbing someone's mana supply. Does anyone know how it determines which spell you absorb?

Like, is it random from their whole repertoire or what they last used? Something else?
>>
>>50554828
You get both, but they run on different mechanics.
Jojo stands are fighting spirit
/co/co/ stands are ingenuity and dreams (I think)
>>
You people are too easily baited.
>>
>>50554828
They're two seperate things. JoJo is a manifestation of your fighting spirit while CoCo is a manifestation of your will to attain happiness.
>>
>>50554874
I sometimes wonder if people just take the bait on purpose because they're bored.
>>
>>50554859
OK, I'll just lay low during the actual Jojo jump and abuse my powers afterwards. Happy now?
Besides, you're just proving the unlimited capabilities of the stand option by making up abilities like that.
>>
>>50554687
"Oops! I Did It Again!"

Wait, hear me out.
>You see my problem is this
>I'm dreaming away
>Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
>I cry, watching the days
>Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
>But to lose all my senses
>That is just so typically me

Eden crashed into earth because she was too occupied by setting up a superpowered rube goldberg machine with PtV to pay attention to the present. It's totally the Worm Entities' themesong, and you want to be one in spirit via your stand.

It's perfect.
>>
>>50554608
No there really aren't. The only ones even remotely like what he described are Whitesnake, Anubis, and Cheap Trick. Whitesnake simply transfers Stands around, Anubis gives a few powers to whoever wields it, and Cheap Trick forcefully makes itself the Stand of whoever sees it, killing its previous user in the process.
>>
>>50554874
What if I told you I intentionally bite even the worst bait because it's the only thing they have?
It's a sad existance to be a career shitposter. I won't make it harder on them if I don't have to.
>>
>>50554861
You get all of their spells I think.
>>
File: 1480640030654.jpg (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480640030654.jpg
202KB, 1920x1080px
From the King Arthur supplement:

>Circinus - Never lose your way

Is this more of a navigation or mental thing?
>>
>>50554929
Probably navigation.
>>
>>50554929
Don't lose your way.
>>
>>50554920
See that would make the most sense, but it doesn't jive with what I've looked up. The canon user only shows ~1 spell from each person she's absorbed.
>>
>>50554806
>he thinks his jumper is strong
Top Kek famalam. One layer of omnipotence is baby mode.
You need at least 600 to stand a chance against me.
>>
>>50554929
Wait... do you think you could use it as a sort of Path to Victory? Have it show you the way to become president or kill Darkseid or something?
>>
File: RDDA.jpg (15KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
RDDA.jpg
15KB, 250x325px
>>50554695
there was an stand in the novels that could do that, the main character Fugo, felt the sensation of falling and the stand locked the feeling and made him always feel like he was falling. It also made the stand user invincible to other character because he tough he couldnt beat him and the stand made it so.
>>
>>50554155
Is the Legend of Spyro Jump different from the Spyro Classic Jump? If so can you post it and the supplement?
>>
File: lets keep going.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
lets keep going.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>>50554956
Too late, anon.
>>
>>50554974
I think it's more geographical than conceptual. And it only lets you know where you are and how to get to where you're going, it doesn't give you the ability to bypass any obstacles.
>>
>>50555003
Go to the jumps with their own folders section. It's LoS.
>>
File: DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!.gif (3MB, 367x206px) Image search: [Google]
DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY!.gif
3MB, 367x206px
>>50554929
>>
>>50555003
Legend of Spyro jump.
>>
>>50554854
>>50554863
>>50554885

thanks and might incorporate them with that perk from SDK to combine fightan styles

looking forward to fuse with gourmet demon
>>
>>50554899
I find your confidence in your pwn wilfull ignorance outstanding. You could've done epanything withy our free time, and instead you chose to be mocked by a bunch of strangers on the internet.
>>
>>50555003
>>50555026
And the supplement.
>>
>>50555017
Oh, that's probably why I couldn't find it, cause it was abbreviated.

>>50555026
I have 6.1
>>
>>50554806
Nah, my Stand "An Ordinary World" shuts down everything supernatural in the entire jump except itself whenever I will it. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>50554697
Keep in mind that all of those settings, even ignoring the world-ending stuff, still have JRPG random encounter monsters running around. Pack a sword.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (22KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
22KB, 195x195px
>>50555040
tell me more
>>
File: 1457700830071.png (13KB, 214x290px) Image search: [Google]
1457700830071.png
13KB, 214x290px
>>50554549
>>50554564
(Tokyo Ghoul) #152
-Background: Ghoul (800CP) -Wait... I'M A WHAT?!
-Ghoul Physiology (Free) -Oh shit. OH shit oh shit why is this the case. SHIT.
-Kagune: Bikaku (Free) -A fleshy weird tail... ...why.
-Kagune: Rinkaku (Monarch) -And weird tendrils out of the back... oh. Dear.
-For Appearance's Sake (600CP) -Let the mask making commence. I love masks.
-Always Been Here (Free) -Just... take my time. Just be patient...
-This Is Perfectly Sweet (Free) -Yes. I am normal. Totally normal.
-To Write Horror (450CP) (Discount) -I want this thing to be a very deadly tool.
-There You Are (300CP) (Discount) -Nobody hides from me.
-Unshakeable, Unbreakable (0CP) (Discount) -Do not think to take me down.
-Red One (-300CP) (Discount) -So... apparently my Kagune can evolve.
-One-Eyed Monarch (-600CP) -I am apparently a being of mystique and power.
-Clothing (Free) -I'll look fairly neat.
-Medical Eyepatch (Free) -...why. Oh why.
-Second Skin (Free) -A mask like a bird. Corvian.
-"Sugar Cubes" (Free) -Why... why do I have this. No, seriously. Why.
-To Serve Man (-600CP)
-This Vicious Cycle (-300CP)
-Jumper Isn't Human (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 12th Ward, 20 years old

IT GOT REALLY BAD.

Okay so um... you know how Ghouls are really hated in this world? And how I took that drawback where the government wants to fuck me up, but at the exact same time I took that perk which makes me always up the ante in disproportionate retribution? ...yeah. What I'm trying to say is I may have freaked out a tiny bit here.

...and maybe ate a guy or two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTGQoWKQZVk&feature=youtu.be

(1/2)
>>
>>50554762
What's your stand? I don't understand what it does from your description.
>>
File: 1458230688066.jpg (203KB, 753x753px) Image search: [Google]
1458230688066.jpg
203KB, 753x753px
>>50555106
(2/2)

...so I've got my mask! That's a good thing, right? And the ability to craft more masks is good too, right? That's totally worth it... ...r-right? Part of the masquerade? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBJ3CMdOBi0

...yeah, no. This is going to be a clusterfuck and not just because governments want to fuck with me. I'm just imagining ghouls ganking kills or trying to interfere, and that makes me snap towards THEM and it's just going to get really fucked up and really bloody. Even worse is the five Parasytes I have... can you imagine them gorging on RC cells? It's bad enough they've got Gourmet Cells thanks to Toriko, but now they're likely going to help in consuming Ghouls and collecting a bunch of RC cells. Like a gods damned buffet.

I thought it wasn't going to be so bad. Just get a Kagune tail for swishy tail funtimes, get some lower back stuff to synergize with the upper body Parasyte, fun for all! ...but now it's going to be a sea of blood and gore. And we will feast on every single corpse we find.

Maybe that's why I'm called Red. Silver lining, I CAN CANCEL ROOM SERVICE!
>>
>>50555093
Yer a worthless shit, DDanon. Even more of a shit than my mobile device.
>>
>>50554728
>>50554758
>>50554797
>>50555086
Alright, thanks.

What's the actual "power level" like? As in the destructive capability of the magic and the level of the physical abilities. I know one of them has that "Suplex a Train" perk; is that something people can do in the setting?
>>
>>50554861
What is this from?
>>
>>50554899
Can't lay low with a Stand. Stand users are bound to be drawn together by Fate. So good luck not dying to some random asshole with a Stand, because you'll likely be an encounter for the protagonists at the rate you're going. Probably even a BBEG, and Jojo BBEG are almost always killed by massive asspulls. So good luck with that.
>>
File: konasle.png (89KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
konasle.png
89KB, 500x453px
>>50554697
It kindof depends on where you go?

FF6's planet basically gets supernuked by magic lasers. But then, there are a couple towns that are completely unchanged. The same goes for 7 (and I presume 8, haven't played it), where there are some towns that you visit early on and then never have any reason to visit again. S'kindof a part of RPGs in general, really.

I always thought it was kindof interesting that Zozo starts out a lawless hellhole with random encounters in the streets, but it actually survives into the second half of the game and is... completely unchanged. Those random encounters NEVER update, they're the same as they were before the world ended, and that is literally the only location in the entire game that is like that. So you go there after the world's ended (not that there's any reason to, there is no plot; they literally could have just removed it from the map and it would change nothing), and you see these same thugs and bandits from before and it's just like, "You guys are adorable!"

Anyway, if you hang out in Jidoor or Kalm or wherever, you can basically ignore the plot entirely, assuming you do not interfere with the protagonists in any way.

There's a bunch of scary shit that happens, but if you find one of those "stasis towns", it should completely bypass you.
I think. Again, didn't play FF8, not sure if the time crunch will kill you or not.
>>
>>50554910
Heh. Crashing into planets is not the part of being an Entity that I want to emulate. Also, (IMO) that song is awful.

Hmm. Though if it's the lyrics of the song that are supposed to represent the Stand? Take On Me sadly wouldn't work either (the '85 video does, though).
>>
>>50555190
Anti-fate perks or going to a time period with no stand users

Why are you so interested in coming up with contrived situations where I die, anyway? It's honestly a bit flattering, but since this is a single-player game it really doesn't have any influence on my actual chain.
>>
File: 1428173318911.png (354KB, 548x510px) Image search: [Google]
1428173318911.png
354KB, 548x510px
Where do you fall?
>>
File: contemplation.png (1MB, 1136x950px) Image search: [Google]
contemplation.png
1MB, 1136x950px
>>50553935

>Ooh, I like A Hint Of Things To Come. Are "eldritch visions and whispers in my mind" a valid means? Also, should "new few hours" be "next few hours"?

That's a valid means of fortune telling. Also wtf me, I had no idea that typo was in there.

>Precious Things: "You can feel where your loved ones were if you’re in the same place as them," ->is that tense intended? That I can tell where they had been when I'm with them now? Or did you mean to say "You can feel where your loved ones are now if you're in a place where they have been?"

Yeah...that perk was awkwardly worded. I'm not the best with words as you guys can tell although I am getting better. It's that last bit. I'll replace it.

>Magic Sense: "a sense for magic of a considerable power" - is that an ability to sense powerful magic or a powerful ability to sense magic?

An ability to sense powerful magic.

>Favor Of The RNG: "Attacks are likelier" - should be "Attacks on you are likelier"?

I'll fix that

>Warehouse Arena Add-On: "from this current jump for cool prizes relative to the current jump or money" - is that meant to be "from your current jump for cool prizes relative to your current jump or money"? Also for 300cp I'd rather it be "from a jump you're in or have been to for cool prizes or money relative to that jump". Like if I'd visited Star Wars I could always decide to fight simulated battle droids or a Rancor or whatever even if I was currently in a Star Trek jump. And I'd like

Your text got cut off there, but I get the gist of it. Yeah, that sounds like a better idea. 300 CP is a lot, so I should buff it.

>Also any chance of a +100cp upgrade (or whatever) to be able to invite others in to fight as a team?

I'll think about that. I was gonna say "you couldn't have teammates fight with you in the original FE arenas" but then again you couldn't win prizes in the original FE arenas, you could just win money so
>>
>>50554485
>GER
>"Invulnerable"
>gets roflstomped by Over Heaven
>>
>>50555176
In 6 Sabin can do it. It's game mechanicy, but he can suplex the phantom train with little problems.
Of course his fuck off kamehameha is probably a lot stronger outside of ATB.
It's a JRPG so combat ability is all over the place. Ultima is as good as magic gets outside of Kefka bullshit. It's wide range AOE, and can fuck up almost everything in the game in short order.
However the actual movers and shakers are few and far between. Most people are just normal. Magic isn't innate to most so the flashy high end stuff is mostly in the hands of the protagonists. Some monsters are strong, but most actually dangerous stuff won't show up unless the planet gets torn apart by Kefka.

7 is similar and in fact Tifa can do the same suplex trick with her limit break. Since it's 3d it's a lot more flashy though. At the very least you can take solace in the fact that cinematic attacks in FF7 were ruled to be just that, you don't actually have to worry about supernovas and destroying the solar system 20 times in one fight.
>>
>>50554797
>FF6:... Killing them kills the local magic at that point, too, so sucks to the them.

Hmm... Would Demon Spawn from Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban be able to mitigate the problems of /you/ leaving after becoming the magic god?
>>
>>50554973
*Suggs intensifies*
>>
>>50555230
There are no times without Stand Users, simply times before the focus was on them. You're an idiotic wanker busy trying to insist he wins everything forever while shitting all over the setting and community to do it. I'm not even the person who started pointing out the horrible ways you die, just someone who picked up the slack after the last guy stopped.
>>
>>50555250
Depending on the jump.

G Gundam and Disgaea was between 4 and 5, Geneology I was between 3 and 2, Nanoha was 5, Aria was 4.

Default is always between 4 and 5.
>>
>>50555283
I did specifically ask, but was this confirmed and where?
>>
>>50555317
haha take a chill pill mm
>>
>>50555230
The Jojo universe laughs at you defying Fate and final destinations that shit. Like it did to Jotaro.
>>
>>50555306
If you don't break the statues you probably dont' have to worry about it.
Since the returners kill all three trying to get to kefka killing him ends magic.
However if you don't break the statues they should work as a fallback.

No clue about demon spawn working, but mana flowers from Gravity rush, tech from storm hawks, and the tree from secret of mana were all tossed around as solutions last time that came up.
Same iwth Exceed alchemy, but that's probably not safe to preform on yourself.
>>
>>50555206
Time Kompression destroys the entire universe, basically.
>>
>>50555340
Eyes Over Heaven vidya.

Basically the game where Jotaro was pushed to the forefront and made the Golden Boy / Measuring Stick of all Stand-Users.
>>
>>50555250
Based on the jump, and the jump looks like it does in its native medium.
>>
>>50555342
Your favorite monstergirl pleases old men for money!
>>
>>50555250
I'm just a giant eye with an ahoge at this point.
>>
>>50555250
1 is not enough, but 7 is too much. gonna go with four.
>>
File: FUCKING LAUGHING HAHA EVIL.png (152KB, 241x264px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING LAUGHING HAHA EVIL.png
152KB, 241x264px
>>50555190

>acting like it's not possible to lay low with a stand when Kira did a good job doing it until the stand arrow showed up and fucked everything up
>>
>>50555365
>my special snowflake setting ignores all perks because I say so!
>>
>>50555375
Isn't EoH noncanon, like Jorge? Or was I misinformed?
>>
>>50555179
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. There was some mildly hefty discussion last night.

>>50555250
1, all the time. Styles are just that, IMO: Artistic representations of a world, not even always how they "should" appear.
>>
>>50555340
>>50555375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcP6QGoJs8g
13 minutes in
>>
>>50555429
Most things that look good in anime style look like dogshit if they're realistic, so I don't know how you tolerate your reality.
>>
>>50555250
Somewhere around -2. Hyper realism beyond real life that still looks good thanks to all the HD perks I took.
I don't go with each jump having it's own artstyle unless it's something like minecraft, but if I did I'd be around 2 without those perks.
>>
>>50555418
... I don't know, anon.

I don't know. I've been trying to find word from Araki but nothing.

>>50555436
Again.

The game pretty much making Jotaro the Golden Measuring Stick.
>>
>>50555429
>Not using your powers to make it so people can choose where they fall on that chart one way or another.
>>
>>50555408
My special snowflake setting has had people ignore destiny before. Destiny comes back for round two.
>>
>>50555401
You mean the guy who was just barely not stumbling over Stand Users throughout his home town? And eventually got caught up in the plot when sheer random chance got him into a fight with another Stand User?
>>
>>50555258
I definitely prefer the idea of prizes to money.

>What did you get?
>Ten thousand dollars in stacks of twenties. Why, what did you get?
>Uh, a blue glowy potion, a gold necklace with an amulet that has "Bite Me" engraved on the back, a box of twelve cans of red dragon vodka, a green glowy potion, and a sword labelled "+1 backscratcher".
>.... want to trade?
>>
>>50555401
To be fair Diamond is Unbreakable also confirms the Stand users being attracted to each other thing, so he was kinda boned in the long run
>>
>>50555460
Benefactor fiat trumps destiny
>>
>>50554971
Didn't it eat Divine Buster and Starlight Breaker?
>>
>>50555447
>Most things that look good in anime style look like dogshit if they're realistic

Please give an example of something you think looks "good" in anime that was then looked "dogshit" rendered realistically.
>>
>>50555111
It distorts the perceptions of everyone affected by it so that they can't think of anything but the worst possible thing that could happen. In other words it enforces a kind of absolute pessimism where they can't even conceive of defeating me. Its weakness would obviously be someone who continues to fight even in the face of absolutely no chances of success. But even in that case they lose the ability to plan or strategize at all since they can't tell which plans would work and which would fail. So their only option is to just fight me head-on without any kind of plan other than the absolute assurance that they will fail.
>>
>>50555482
Said anon, desperately clinging to literal fanwank in a bid to aalvage the tatters of hia dignity.
>>
>>50555500
I don't remember, but didn't Nanoha also have like a half-dozen more spells at that point?
>>
>>50555482
Okay. Jotaro probably punches you to death if you're evil. Or the universe ends.
>>
>>50555306

Just kill Kefka, hes easy to get the drop on as long as you've put a decent amount of thought into how you're gonna sneak up on him. He's fairly strong but I was able to accomplish it with only five jumps under my belt.

(Then again I had a giant robot and companions with other giant robots to help me so who knows)
>>
>>50555531
Not really. She has flight, barriers, her shooters, divine buster, telepathy, and starlight breaker iirc. It already had versions of most of those though.
>>
GUYS

GUYS

The answer is obviously Merging + Aspect Manifestation on Jotaro to obtain Star Platinum and then stasis-pod Dio.
>>
>>50555465

You can choose between winning prizes or getting money, just that you can't get both from a single fight. So you can spend a day fighting in the arena to get cash and the next you can fight in the arena for prizes
>>
>>50555566
Hold up that's not quite right.
You have to use merging + aspect manifestation on Star Platinum not Jotario.
I don't think he'd live through that though.

Podding Dio is an excellent suggestion however. Props where props are due.
>>
>>50555566
>The answer is obviously Merging + Aspect Manifestation on Jotaro to obtain Star Platinum
You say that in jest, but I'm fairly certain that's well within its capabilities.

>stasis-pod Dio.
This, however, is likely one of the best ways in the chain to screw yourself over.
>>
>>50555580
Cool. Thanks!
>>
Can spells be learned in the Dragon Age setting? What about Mana Clash?
>>
>>50555614
...yes, and yes?

I'm pretty sure that's how spells work?
>>
>>50554971
It uses Nanoha and Fates binding spells against them in the movie.
>>
>>50555614
Yes and Yes
Assuming you begin with magic.
>>
File: so this is how it's going to be.png (66KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
so this is how it's going to be.png
66KB, 235x250px
>>50555566
>You become one with Star Platinum (and not in the way that would result in Kakyoin laying an egg)
>you're now the same type of Stand as The World
>DIO gets all of your powers
>>
>>50555566
Trying to use merging plus aspect manifestation on a Stand is a terrible idea. Range would mean you're tethered to the user, alongside sympathetic damage and dying when the user dies. And that's assuming you don't kill the user in the process of trying to use it on the Stand.
>>
File: 566.gif (885KB, 440x248px) Image search: [Google]
566.gif
885KB, 440x248px
>>50555645
>You thought it was jumpchan
>>
>>50555511
Blue hair.
>>
>>50555645
You thouught it was the Jumper, but it was I, DIO!
>>
>>50555679
You thought you were you but it was Dio.
You thought Diego was Dio but it was Diego.
Everyone is Dio
>>
>>50555645
Don't worry, Eyes of Heaven's stupidity with the two of them copying each other's abilities isn't canon. Eyes is slightly more canon than Jorge Joestar, but that just means it's not canon instead of being so thoroughly not canon that you end up with it being negative values of canonicity.
>>
>>50555668
There are some stands that aren't tethered to a person because that person is dead.
They're a lot rarer, but if those perks pick up weaknesses as well it's not an issue.
>>
>>50555697
And then John(athan) was a vampire
>>
>>50555306
Would you retain the magic god powers after leaving the jump?
>>
>>50555703
Jorge is BEYOND non-canon.
>>
>>50555703
You say that like 36 Kars on Mars, Rohan drawing manga faster than light and Dio being the Holy Corpse isn't true to the spirit of JoJo
>>
File: 1467780870106.jpg (276KB, 1085x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467780870106.jpg
276KB, 1085x500px
>>50555697
>>
>>50555668
>Trying to use merging plus aspect manifestation on a Stand is a terrible idea. Range would mean you're tethered to the user, alongside sympathetic damage and dying when the user dies.

Merging+Aspect Manifestation only enables the weaknesses of whatever you consumed while an aspect is manifested. Merging+Aspect Manifestation+Fifth Step eliminates them entirely. That or just pick up No Sell or start by absorbing a Stand that doesn't die with its user or that has shitty range. Alternatively, pick up What Doesn't Kill Me from GVW and torture your first user.

>And that's assuming you don't kill the user in the process of trying to use it on the Stand.
On the other hand, there's not really any way to avoid this. You could just resurrect them afterwards, though. But hey, no one said Merging+Aspect Manifestation was ethical, and I doubt someone could make it so.
>>
>>50555738
I don't see why not. Unless you think that only cp bought things are persistant, but that's a rather silly way to do things.
It's not like it relies on something like the weave or the root to work either so no metaphysics conflicts should get in the way.
>>
>>50555741
And Dio being literally Jesus. While the DIO from part three was a cloned imposter created by a bunch of primeval eldritch Stands. Oh, and Diavolo is King Crimson, while Doppio has a Stand to use anything as a phone.
>>50555739
Indeed, Jorge long ago rejected its canonicity to achieve true power.
>>
>>50555756
Just convince Aizen that developing the Hugging+Aspect Handholding technique will help him achieve his goals and let top keikaku man take care of it
>>
>>50555566
Your dubs are acknowledged, but WASTED.

No what you WANT to do is Merging + Aspect Manifestation on Scion and then take Gilgamesh as a Servant.

I was going somewhere with this, hold on gimme a second.
>>
>>50555769
What does it do, anyway? Make you the actual source of magic or just give you absolute control over it like Mystra?
>>
>>50555756
Merging Apect Manifestation is dubiously ethical when you use it to absorb your own soulless creations made with anima magic.
Since you can make spiritual creatures that are somehow soulless and without wills of their own it's not a bad way to get a bunch of creature abilities.
Nobody really dies that way and you still benefit a lot from it.
>>
>>50555809
>Merging + Aspect Manifestation on Scion
Nah, man. It only works on spirits/supernaturally corrupt, fallen, or reviled beings.
>>
>>50555809
Uh. Importing Darkseid as an artifact? Avoiding Card aptor Sakura at all costs?
>>
>>50555823
>creating soulless creatures for your own purposes

Elder Lich detected
>>
>>50555809
Waifuing the Simurgh? Getting into a dick measuring contest with DIO Over Heaven? Taking as many ranks of endowed as physically possible in body mod? Getting into a fight with Saitama?
>>
>>50555820
Lots of power, being able to pull of final form shenanigans, and being really good with magic. Kefka even had a few original spells at his disposal so making new ones is possible.
Powerlevels also become fuck off tier. Lazor beam towns to dust on the other size of the planet fuck off tier.
You may also be able to create espers like the old gods of magic did. I don't think Kefka did, but he's more of a wrecking shit kind of guy then a creator.

As an aside having some kind of mental resistance is a good idea. Getting a bunch of magic power shoved into you makes you crazy in FF6. Kefka was already nuts, but there's no telling if becoming the god of magic would do the same to you.
>>
How's this for a Legendary Implement from Percy Jackson? Seeing that my father is Odin, I decided to go with a medical eyepatch that'll give me true vision ala DnD.
>>
Are the systems in MGLN learnable, mutually-exclusive, something else?
>>
>>50555820
>>50555902
Forgot to mention that it does make you a source of magic.
Since Kefka dying ends magic for everyone, presumably genocides the espers and really fucks shit up.
As mentioned in the thread earlier if the statues are intact you probably don't have to worry about dealing with thes consequenses when you leave.
>>
>>50555682
Eh, debatable.
>>
>>50555902
Yeah, but I mean what's the cause? Does it actually make you generate all the world's magic? Because I'm more interested in spreading magic to other worlds than just being a beamspam god or anything.
>>
>>50555940
Oh, okay. Neat. So kill Kefka make sure some statues don't get blown up and you can both keep the power and let that world keep magic when you leave?
>>
>>50555919
why not
>>
What jumps have infinitely scaling training equipment?
>>
>>50555920
If you have a Linker Core, you can learn any of them.
>>
>>50555965
Kind of? If you don't set up infastructure when you leave the magic goes with you, but I'm sure it's possible to set up some kind of infastructure to keep some around with jumper shenanigans.
Although at this point we're entering fanwank territory because FF6 never deals with this kind of thing.

>>50556002
Should work. Just be ready for cataclysm to happen when you start moving the statues around. Repairing the damage isn't impossible if you don't actively make things worse like Kefka, but the world will get terraformed with people still on it and ancient deadly monsters will still get released.
>>
>>50555368
>No clue about demon spawn working
It sounds like it would work.

>Demon Spawn (600cp, Discount Demon Lord): You have the power to use a fairly exhaustive amount of your own strength to form lesser subordinate Demons that are subservient to your will. The amount of spiritual and magical essence necessary for your Demons will rise with their power and you can grant them any of your purely physical or magical abilities (but not fiat-based perks). These Demons can be up to 50% as strong as you are and may possess any or all of your powers at a similar level of effectiveness. This demonic osmosis is exhausting and depletes your essence proportional to the strength of the Demon; a full-strength 50% duplicate of yourself would leave you bedridden for half a year while an average “boss monster” might fatigue you for a day or so.

>You can use this to create multiple Demons at once; a very powerful Demon Lord can potentially produce an army of thousands of Demons that are human-level or slightly stronger all in one go. There is no gestation period—they aren't physically born but rather formed using demonic power, springing into existence from the nebulous darkness of your spirit. You may determine the exact appearance, personality, and general function of these Demons when you create them and you're able to psychically communicate with your dark children at will. You're able to destroy or disperse them at your leisure, even across distances and through protection, dissipating them into shadow.
>>
>>50556018
Disgaea has training boxers. Killer Instinct has a gym I think. That might have been another fighting game jump though.
>>
>>50556022
Ah, so it's all part of the same "system". So darkness probably wouldn't be able to allow you to gain access to Practitioner magic as a Changeling.
>>
>>50556037
I'm just going to create permanent portals post-spark between the different worlds I want to give magic. Maybe that'll work.
>>
>>50556022
Some things are Rare Skills that apparently require being part of Special Snowflake Bloodlines. Like Vice's mind reading thing and Carim's prophecy thing.
>>
>>50556073
They all use the same source but they are different systems of magic.
>>
>>50556073
Are you the same guy who keeps asking how to do that? If you really want both so bad, get one in the Dresden jumd then go to Dresden in the King Arthur jump and get the other.
>>
>>50556122
I...think he's not whoever you think he is because he's asking about Lyrical Nanoha, not Dresden Files.
>>
>>50556065
>training boxers
Well that is an. . . interesting option. . .
>>
>>50556073
Probably not by itself, but if you have Soul Source you have the source (creation/life energy) and might be able to learn more with Darkness.
>>
>>50556073
>>50556106
Rare Skills and Magic Systems are two different things.
>>
So what jumps are there where you can become a "god" or similar in-jump and retain it after you leave? I like to "earn" the power instead of just buying it with CP.

So far, I've got:
>Naruto (Chakra Fruits)
>Dark Souls (Lord Souls)
>FF God of Magic thing
>Dresden Files (Darkhallow)
>Forgotten Realms (Divine Rank 0)
>Dark Sun (the weird things that sorcerer kings become)
>>
>>50556073
I think you'd have better luck trying to pick up both types of WoT channeling, but you'd probably explode in that specific example.
>>
File: Proper Disgaea Builds in Action.jpg (30KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
Proper Disgaea Builds in Action.jpg
30KB, 436x337px
>>50556154
Disgaea is an interesting game.
>>
>>50556181
Yeah, except they're "Magic's Outside the Systems" and therefore something to keep in mind if you're looking to get all the magic 5ever. You can't just grab all of the magic texts and call it a day.
>>
>>50556146
>allow you to gain access to Practitioner magic as a Changeling.
I keep seeing someone asking how to get both through convoluted means lately.
>>
>>50556198
You aren't able to handle that level of power jumper. It's to long and hard for any container you might have.
>>
>>50556212
True. That’s where EVO comes in.
>>
>>50556198
I've been meaning to ask-which comic is Horsecock Guy from?
>>
>>50556329
Crossed. Disease sweeps the world, drives people murderously insane. Visible symptom is a cross-shaped rash on their face. What makes the Crossed dangerous is that they're not zombies, they're just as smart as they always were and just engage in every dark impulse they have. Anyway, Horsecock there is actually one of the major characters.
>>
>>50556190
Are you me?

Other than that there's the other non ravenloft D&D jumps.
You probably want to avoid worship while in Forgotten realms to avoid getting divine rank locked.
Anima has it's as a scenario reward if you're impatient and don't want the city.
Protip: take the city
Xena has abrosia, but it's post spark.

Getting the bootleg Zero body in megaman classic might also let you awaken with the maverick virus in MMX. That's risky though.

If your standards for "god" are low getting all the chaos emeroods in sonic lets you go toe to toe with gods so long as your energy holds out.

I'm sure there's a lot more, but you already hit my go to options.
>>
>>50556190
Binbougami
>>
Does anyone have any idea what a Dragonborn would be like at the height of their power? It's easily overlooked, and of course there's the whole gameplay vs story thing, but at one point the Daedric Prince Clavicus Vile tells you you're equal to half his power.

The kicker? You can take this quest at level 10. Alduin and Miraak start scaling from level 30ish onwards.

Also just to heck, the Greybeards seem to be much more powerful than actual dragons at shouting because they've had centuries of practice AND haven't had to be ressurected, right?

>>50556393
Sounds grimdark. I like the sound of it already.
>>
>>50556394
Thanks.
>>
>>50556498
Story wise. He defeated a virtual god, closest thing we've seen to one too. He also defeated his first "ancestor" who's spent years gaining power. I would say he's probably epic level by end of things, in D&D terms.
Thread posts: 590
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.