[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do on a historical medieval game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 122.png (370KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
370KB, 600x463px
I was invited to a game being runned by a friend. The setting is too realistic for me, since the world has no mysticism nor magic, only boring humans, and it's centered around politics and diplomacy. Last session I got so bored that I decided to explode a tavern using a gunpowder barrel because the bartender was a dick. That was truly hilarious and the DM failed so hard his rolls I went with it without consequences.

No, seriously: what can I do? Fighting against humans is boring, historically loyal quests based on diplomacy and commerce are boring as hell too. It's around 800 a.C in an invented (but very similar to Earth) world, by the way.
>>
>>50545319
>What can I do on a historical medieval game?
Just about anything.
>>
Build a castle, start your own kingdom.
>>
Accomplish grand feats of might and main you halfwit.

Betray, swindle, backstab, intrigue, murder, kidnap, arsonize, plot, misappropriate and maim.

Play a character - adopt a persona, develop goals and a view of the world you are in.

If you can't pay attention to the game because you aren't allowed to go supersaiyan 2 and shoot kamehamehas at everything then you're probably thirteen years old and have been invited to play with the older boys because they're being nice.
>>
>>50545319
You sound like a really boring person.

Do you have any imagination or creativity at all?
>>
>>50545319
>No, seriously: what can I do?

Have you tried talking to your DM like a big boy and explaining that you aren't having any fun
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.