[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdm/ - Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 27

File: 1480847244114.png (1MB, 639x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1480847244114.png
1MB, 639x1190px
All hail Satan edition.

Old Thread: >>50506015

>wtf is kingdom death
Kingdom Death is a body horror board game where you hunt monsters to craft gear and grow your settlement. The core game is getting a reprint. It is on kickstarter now. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description

>how does shipping work
Game will ship out in waves, starting in 2017, and ending in 2020. Each wave will have its own pledge manager, and you will pay shipping for it once they are ready to ship that wave.

>how do addons work
Just increase the amount you are pledging by the cost of the add on. For example, if you are backing at the $50 level, and would like the First Hero expansion ($35), you would leave your pledge LEVEL the same, but change the pledge AMOUNT to $85.

>do I need both the core game and the update pack?
The Kickstarter is to fund a new edition of the game. If you get the game through the Kickstarter, it will have the update pack already included. If you already own the core game, you need to by the update pack to make everything compatible.

>do I need the update pack to use new expansions?
We don't know yet, but that may be the case. Either way, there are no levels you can back at that don't include either the update pack, or the updated core game, so any base pledge you get will be compatible with the new expansions either way.

>what is the gamblers chest
A box that is basically a grab-bag of minis and variant rules. Adds classes and a new mechanic tied to a 5th player character. There is one additional major mechanic it adds that we haven't seen yet. The contents of the box are already decided, Poots is just revealing a random item from it each day. The rolls are not tied to the amount of money raised in any way.

>FAQ from BGG
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679203/kingdom-death-monster-15-kickstarter-faq
>>
>>50526901
>Look at the kickstarter.
>Over 6.75m already.
Dang.
>>
There was this image somewhere showing all the KD models ever that are not included in Satan pledge, does anyone have the link to it?
>>
>>50526901
Rules question:

With the family innovation, new born survivors get weapon experience from a parent. Can they fain more points prior to hitting age 1 ? Can they swap to another weapon type and start gaining xp like an age 1 survivor normally would ?
>>
I saw one person complain about it last thread, so I just want to nip this in the bud:

Unplanned additions should not cause delays.

I'm not saying the game won't have any delays, it likely will at some point. But additional items not planned for are all going into wave 4.

Wave 1 is already in production, so it should deliver fine, and the rest are already planned so it won't experience MAJOR delays unless we have another shipping freight LITERALLY explode like last time.
>>
Poor pepedog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ9hMV_6vjE
>>
Since this won't change until monday

Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)
>Advanced Rulebook
>1 Survivor (TK Lion) [1xMiniature]
>1 Survivor (Aya) [1xMiniature, +2 Promo cards, +1 Art card]
>1 Survivor (JoJo Adam) [1xMiniature, +1 FA card, +1 Philosophy
>1 Survivor (Last Man Standing) [1xMiniature, +1 Mighty Axe Rare Gear ]
>1 Survivor (Scout of Death) [1xMiniature, +Pages to Advanced Rulebook, + "A bunch of cards"]
>1 Survivor (Murderer) [1xMiniature, +1 Philosophy, +1 Settlement Event, +1 Secret Fighting Art, +2 Gear Cards]
>1 Survivor (Bow Master) [1xMiniature, +1 Rare Gear Card]
>1 Survivor (Deadrock Fighter) [1xMiniature, +1 Fighting Art]
=
1xAdvanced Rulebook (Includes Philosophy of Death)
8xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
2xRare Gear Card
2xGear Cards
1xArt Card
1xSecret Fighting Art
2xFighting Art
2xPhilosophy Cards
1xSettlement Event

>to be continued
>>
>>50527039
And it has slowed down considerably since the first few days. There will hopefully be a big rush at the end, pushing in another million.
>>
>>50527179
>shipping freight LITERALLY explode like last time
Really? I must've missed that news article.
>>
>>50526901
source on image?
>>
>>50527319
Kill yourself.
>>
So this basically fetish fuel the miniature war game yes?
>>
>>50526901
Seriously? There are things that aren't going to be delivered for 4 years?
>>
>>50527120
This is what I was talking about.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomDeath/comments/5f9cqi/a_visualization_of_whats_not_included_in_the/
>>
>>50527366
Yes. Reality is a bitch, huh?
>>
>>50527359
No, all the pieces you can actually play with are very de-sexed, all the fetish shit are minis with no rules attached, basically statuettes.
That is, until the wet nurse and forge god get expacs
>>
File: not included in satan.jpg (2MB, 8960x2304px) Image search: [Google]
not included in satan.jpg
2MB, 8960x2304px
>>50527372
I updated it. I'll keep it updated, my completionist spirit demands it.
>>
>>50527388
Reality? There is no reason for them to need that long you moron.
>>
>>50527359
No, the game isn't chesecake. KD sells cheesecake to fund one off and concept shit like frogdog, manhunter, wet nurse, etc.
>>
>>50527418
The company is literally four people and the most important shit you'll have by summer
>>
>>50527435
>four people
And? Do you think they aren't out sourcing the manufacturing? Also, with the amount of money they are getting there is no reason for them to not hire more people, especially when it's going to take them multiple years to fulfill orders.
>>
>>50527418
Oh right, you are a buisness owner I take it? With just you, like two or three other people, and contracting freelancers for the rest of the work? And you have to desing and playtest every monster, gear, and rules mechanics? And contract sculptors to do the models, and contract chinamen to cut hard plastic molds for those models? And ship everything by freight that takes several months to arrive? And then send all that shit all over the globe? You are right, that shit doesn't take any time at all.
>>
>>50527459
It sure as hell doesn't take multiple year. There are numerous companies that do all of that in significantly less time. And are you honestly expecting me to believe that a company bringing the amount of money they are bringing in can't hire more people?
>>
>>50527483
Have you even taken the most basic Production Economics 101 or Logistics For Dummies class?
>>
>>50527459
They already have the models designed they have picture of them. If they are so far behind in playtesting that they still need multiple years then maybe they shouldn't be hitting kickstarter yet.
>>
>>50527483
More people doesn't mean anything without the skill to organize them, and people with that skill are too expensive for their budget to support
With massive quantities and qualities we're being promised these guys are probably still barely making pocket money for themselves
>>
>>50527496
So you have no idea what you are talking about and are resorting to basic insults now?
>>
>>50527507
>More people doesn't mean anything without the skill to organize them, and people with that skill are too expensive for their budget to support
So they people running this company can't handle managing more than 4 people? Sounds like they aren't fit to be running the business.

>these guys are probably still barely making pocket money for themselves
Bullshit.
>>
>>50527507
>With massive quantities and qualities we're being promised these guys are probably still barely making pocket money for themselves

I hope that, with the absurd success of this kickstarter, Poots at least ends up with a cool million to sit on. Its be a shame if he got all this success and still ended up financially about where he started.
>>
>>50527510
I'm indirectly insulting you, yes (something you will have to get used to on 4chan), but I am also asking you if you have any kind of experience or if you have even taken a class related to running a company, or being a production or design manager.
>>
>>50527541
You're indirectly insulting me because you had no actual argument that you could make and you're a passive aggressive bitch. Make an actually argument. I know you can't.
>>
>>50527565
You are avoiding my question which is relevant. Do you or do you not have any idea how to run a company or have studied anything related to running a company, including but limited to: design, production, and logistics?
>>
>>50527565
>You are right, that shit doesn't take any time at all

Not that anon, but stop being a massive defensive faggot. He has made arguments and you have just went "no lol". You don't know shit about how game development works, and it takes a long, long time to get one game working. If we're adding the fact that they need to manufacture all the components by outsourcing themselves instead of relying on a big game producer, yeah, them taking this long is more than reasonable. That you are extremely butthurt about not getting your game in a few months (guess what, so are we all), doesn't change the fact this is a process that takes time.
>>
>>50527611
Yes I have but I don't need to make an appeal to authority because I can refute actual arguments seeing as how I actually know about manufacturing unlike you.

I see you are continuing to avoid making an actual argument. It's a safe assumption that you have no idea what you are talking about.

>>50527628
>>You are right, that shit doesn't take any time at all
No, that's not what I said. I said it takes take multiple years of lead time to manufacture the products. I never said it doesn't take that long to develop the game I said they shouldn't be bring it onto kick starter if they still need years left to design it. I also said they should hire more employees if they need more to test it.

Now you are just pulling things out of your ass.
>>
>>50527628
>He has made arguments
The only arguments he has made, to use your own style of arguing is. "It just takes a long time" "did you take a community college class in entry level products like I did."

Then again those are the same ones you made.
>>
>>50527170
They card also says they get the Weapon Type of one parent, so yes, I would say they could gain experience from the get go.
I would say, however, that they can not swap to another weapon, since this comes only with the first Age token into play.
>>
>>50526901
From the thumbnail I thought she had shoved her fore-arm straight down the urethra of a massive cock
>>
>>50527666
That's what you are doing, Satan. Why can't you keep up with your own fashion sense?
>>
>>50527510
>bitching about anon insulting him
>a question is an insult
>meanwhile you are the first to throw an insult
It's like you really are an idiot. Congratulations, you can't even reach your own standards.
>>
>>50527660
>Then again those are the same ones you made.

Zero reading comprehension then, I have not claimed to take any community college. And yes, he has made those pretty shitty arguments, but he also has explained why it takes so fucking long to. Keep the strawman going.

>>50527646

I'm pretty damn sure the expansions are not yet done, and those are only a thing because the kickstarter was so successful, otherwise, they wouldn't have the resources to even design it on the first place. This is the reason the core game is shipping in around 6 months and the expansions are going to take so long. The Gambler's chest we can obviously see it's a barebones, as some models look so premature. Once again that you want the game fast doesn't mean that they can make it faster.
>>
>>50527679

So it is meant to look like it and I'm not going cockeyed?
>>
>>50527707
One of the models has a skirt made of cocks. Both of them are covered in tounges.
>>
>>50527695
>Still avoiding making an actual argument
I guess it's a safe to assume that you have no. You tried to use an insult as an entire argument. I made an argument and then insulted you.

>I'm pretty damn sure the expansions are not yet done
Yes, when did I say they are? You are making my argument. They aren't anywhere close to done. With the amount of money they are getting they are more than capable

>This is the reason the core game is shipping in around 6 months and the expansions are going to take so long.
When did I say anything contrary to this?

>Once again that you want the game fast doesn't mean that they can make it faster.
I never once said this either. Sounds like you are the one with no reading comprehension. 6 months is a reasonable lead time for the base game. 2 years for the expansions is not. Again you still twist the argument I made.
>>
>>50527662
Thank you for the response, that interpretation does make a lot of sense, i was surprised there wasn't anything in the faq about this.
>>
>>50527742
more than capable of hiring more employees*
>>
I'm considering the $350 pledge for the 1.5 base game and the Gambler's chest. Is it worth it?
>>
>>50527768
yes
>>
>>50527768
I paid that for the 1.0 base game and dont regret it at all , although i mostly play in tts now. It really depends on what kind of disposable income you have and what kind of use you expect to get out of the game
>>
>>50527768
Depends on how much discretionary income you have to spend on your hobby, really. Lots of people have found the normal $400 price tag worth it, while others don't like the random elements. There are a few cases of save or die dice throws, and the game is supposed to be to board games what Dark Souls is to video games, basically.
>>
Is-it-worth-it-Anon here, thanks for the (You)s.

I enjoy ARPGs, pen and paper RPGs and TCGs so I'm hoping this is as fun to play as it looks.

Is it expected that you paint the models? Seems like a lot of work outside of playing a 25-session persistent board game every week with a playgroup. Plus, the models are expensive so I'd be worried about botching a paint job and ruining my investment.
>>
>>50527866
>expected that you paint the models
That depends on your group. Is it? Because the models needs to be assembled if you want to use them. If you and your guys just don't give a flying fuck about the models you can always sell them. There are always people who are looking to snag some extra copies of those, so you could recoup expenses that way.
>>
>>50527866
They're hard plastic so you can strip them if you fuck something up.
>>
>>50527866
You can't strip the paint. Don't use paint stripper though it will ruin the models. Do some research into what the material the models are made out of (I'm assuming either a resin or a plastic I haven't looked into it) and use something safe for that material. Simple Green is popular for plastic models, look up some info on using that.
>>
>>50527901
can strip the paint*
Fuck.
>>
>>50527908
>>50527897
>>50527895

Once again, thank you.

I'm worried my DnD group would get bored with this game if all the models are monochromatic, but it looks like I have options.
>>
>>50527866

Assembling and painting the minis looks intimidating at first, but with few exceptions its really easy. The fact that the minis are so detailed really means that you can get good results by just choosing reasonable colors and painting inside the lines. The mini itself conveys the detail well, you just want to add some color to it.

Kingdom Death is the first mini game I have ever owned, and the first stuff I have assembled and painted. It took some time to figure out what ranges of colors I needed, but after that it was pretty easy and even fun.

The one thing you don't need to worry about is ruining a model with a bad paint job. There is a common cleaning solution called Simple Green that softens the paint but leaves the mini itself undamaged. My first attempt at the White Lion turned out badly because I didn't know how and when to Wash yet, but all I had to do was soak it in a cup of simple green for a day and brushed it with a tooth brush, and it was right back to like I had never painted it at all. Second try went much better.

If you are worried about the models looking like crap, you can always just paint everything grey and then go over it with a black Wash to give everything a sort of stylized stone piece look. I almost did that myself before my group encouraged me to try giving painting them for areal a try, and I never looked back.
>>
>>50527359
That's wrong in like 8 different ways.

It's not a war game, it's a cooperative dungeon crawler, with the trash mobs removed and just fighting the final boss of each dungeon. Use resources from the monster to craft new gear, or improve your settlement ala Monster Hunter.

The WORLD is definitely filled with fetish fuel, because there is a good chance it is literally hell. The survivors are not allowed to be happy. The game itself doesn't have quite as much of that. There is some, but not a massive amount. Which honestly just makes the times it DOES show up that much more obvious *cough* anal vore bird *cough*

But the only ACTUAL SEX in the game, is consensual sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of procreation.
>>
>>50527483
>I don't know how kickstarter works and ALSO think that 100% of an items price tag is profit for the company
Man. Sometimes I wish schools didn't have weekends off so we could keep retarded gremlins like you busy.
>>
>>50527531
He might have, but then he gave everyone a free Satan and now he is gonna fall back into the red like a god damn idiot. I REALLY hope he changes his mind and actually charges us for that.

Free stuff is nice, but I'd rather have continued support instead of a dead product from a bankrupt company.
>>
>>50528058
>>I don't know how kickstarter works and ALSO think that 100% of an items price tag is profit for the company
I never said either of those things. Nice straw man.

>I wish schools didn't have weekends off so we could keep retarded gremlins like you busy.
I wish your school had taught you how to read.
>>
>>50528131
Alright guys, I'll spoon feed him and hope he goes away.

Kingdom Death is a niche product, and as such it is harder to find manufacturers willing to sink the time investment on. As far as this kickstarter is concerned, it's also a low profit item. Despite the large price tag of the game, that is mostly to pay for the massive amount of cardboard in the game (the printing is actually the major component cost, the minis are far cheaper at larger scales, but that isn't the case for ink). The $250 is mostly to cover production.

Kickstarter isn't for preordering games. It's a platform to fund developers. In this case, this kickstarter is being used to fund more long term machinery/molds/printers so that the game can be produced in larger quantities in the future. It's to pay for the overhead costs of development, not just the per item cost. This is also why the game is FAR cheaper than the retail version, because that is planned to be closer to the new price of the game, once quantities can become less limited. You have to eat a MASSIVE amount of debt to fund the production of a board game, something small businesses can't do at this scale, hence the need for kickstarter, to be able to pay the overhead fees.

The items aren't actually taking 4 years. This is explained in the kickstarter FAQ, and is the reason most people think you are either an idiot, or trolling. Because it's already answered.

The 1.5 core game and upgrade pack is already being manufactured and packaged. It was funded using the company's sales of limited edition resin figures, with the kickstarter being used to recoup the costs sink into it. It will be delivering in 6 months.

Expansions are (mostly) done with development, and just need fund to manufacture them. This will take a bit of extra time, and will take a year and a half, maybe 2.

The 4 year delivery is for things that have not even started development yet, and are clearly labeled as such in the kickstarter.
>>
>>50528309
>4 years until we can see the Satan Twins doing a Fusion Dance to access their True Final Form that we can then die to
IT IS NOT FAIR
>>
>>50528309 (cont)
Specifically, the 4 year date is for anything unplanned that gets added due to excess funding. Poots learned his mistake from the last KS, and so anything unplanned is going in its OWN wave, so as not to disrupt the manufacture and development of other items. Currently, the only thing that includes is the Satan Expansion, which was added as a 6.66M stretch goal due to high demand, and Poots has clearly stated that no work has gone into it yet, it still needs far more fleshing out before he can even add it to the KS, and will have a long development time because it hasn't been started yet. THAT is the reason 2020 delivery date. That is the date that absolutely every single thing from the kickstarter has shipped. The game itself is only 6 months out, and optional addons are a year or two. Both of those are entirely reasonable time frames for a kickstarter to deliver in. That is why people are just insulting you. This is pretty clearly laid out in the KS if you read through it.
>>
>>50528309
I think you mixed up the date for expansions with the date for gamblers chest.
>Summer 2017
Core game / Upgrade pack
>Spring 2018
Gamblers Chest and non-game content
>Spring 2019
Expansions
>Winter 2020
Unexpected developments. Satan Expansion, possibly a Gambler Expansion if we hit $7.77M and it isn't already part of the Gamblers Chest. Maybe KD:Titans and/or KD:Labyrinth depending on how far those are in production?
>>
>>50528309
>Kingdom Death is a niche product, and as such it is harder to find manufacturers willing to sink the time investment on.
This isn't true. The manufacturers will make it as long as they get paid.

>As far as this kickstarter is concerned, it's also a low profit item.
They have already launched successful products. They have more than enough money to hire more than 4 employees.

>Kickstarter isn't for preordering games
Never said it was.

>It's a platform to fund developers.
Never said it wasn't.

>this kickstarter is being used to fund more long term machinery/molds/printers so that the game can be produced in larger quantities in the future.
They aren't manufacturing it themselves. They have to have the molds CNCed. They aren't purchasing the machinery themselves. Not even the CNC machinery to make the molds.

>The items aren't actually taking 4 years
Never said they were.

> and is the reason most people think you are either an idiot, or trolling. Because it's already answered.
Words you put into my mouth are already addressed? What a shock.

>The 1.5 core game and upgrade pack is already being manufactured and packaged. It was funded using the company's sales of limited edition resin figures, with the kickstarter being used to recoup the costs sink into it. It will be delivering in 6 months.

Again, not addressing a single point I made. I never once said that the core game isn't coming out in 6 months. I also said that this is reasonable.

>Expansions are (mostly) done with development, and just need fund to manufacture them. This will take a bit of extra time, and will take a year and a half, maybe 2.
Which is an excessive lead time.

>The 4 year delivery is for things that have not even started development yet,
You finally managed to address a point of mine but only by simply restating it.

You did nothing but put words into my mouth. You haven't refuted any arguments I made because you just made up arguments and put them into my mouth.
>>
>>50527452
they are not getting money. they will barely break even.
>>
>>50527768
The game is worth it. The two aspects I enjoy least are random settlement events, and, the forced time table. Just remember that your goal is to guide the settlement, and do not attach sentiment to individual survivors.
>>
>>50527531
why would he get money?

for every backer he might make 1-3 dollar. do you have any idea how cheap the stuff is right now? he is selling everything at 50% off. and satan pledges way more.
>>
>>50528131
This thread is worse than the KS comments at primetime.
>>
>>50528510
They have already successfully launched products that they made more than enough money from to hire a 4 man tester team. This is not some brand new company.
>>
>>50528518
Having just read the Conviction arc of Berserk... god damn. Really shows the influence.
>>
>>50528496
>nuh uh
The post.
>>
>>50528544
I haven't read berserk, but, I remember Adam referencing it in the first KS. Should I pick it up?
>>
>>50528549
Nice straw man. You put arguments into my mouth and then addressed them. I didn't make the claims you claimed I did.

Try addressing my actual argument next time rather than just making one up that's easy for you.
>>
>>50527939
https://blackhandpainting.blogspot.nl/2016/11/kingdom-death-stone-effect-tutorial.html
>>
>>50528518
>do not attach sentiment to individual survivors
I read that a lot but it is always a hard hit to the whole settlement if your super strong dude just simply slipped and broke his neck on a stone face.
>>
>>50528573
Yes, it is excellent.

But skip the 2016 anime. It's bad.
>>
>>50528549
>why wouldn't this person let me put words in their mouth
the post
>>
>>50528577
What is your argument?
>>
>>50528577
You had no real points to make and his comment pretty much covered everything.
>>
>>50528590
Or your primary/best fighter suffers murder event.
It fucking sucks, especially in the same phase as showdown/nemesis
>>
>>50528543
They have already nearly gone bankrupt from costs related to kickstarter fulfillment.

This isn't a company with assets to spare.
>>
File: 20161121_112005.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161121_112005.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>50528573
Here is what I was referencing.
>>
Man, when poots spammed and samefagged his original three models every day on /tg/ for a year and a half, I thought he was just wasting his time.
>>
>>50528614
That they should hire 4 more testers.

>>50528622
>I decided to ignore your point and put words in your mouth
Great argument.
>>
File: 20161121_110439.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161121_110439.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>50528661
Compare to The King.
>>
>>50528496
>>The items aren't actually taking 4 years
>Never said they were.
You literally did. (>>50527366)
>>
>>50528590
Which is also why you have to be very careful about putting all your eggs in one basket, so to speak. Your gear is more or less permanent, as are all your technologies and buildings, so while having a super badass fighter is nice, you very much have to keep the bigger picture in mind if you want to make it.

That said, they do have a rule variation where the 4 starting survivors can't be killed off if you want it to be more of a personal story.

>>50528681
Your argument with no points, you mean?
>>
>>50528635
Or two of the fighters you were planning to use in your upcoming watcher fight get swallowed by a crack in the ground taking most of a white lion armour set with them.

Fuck Settlement Events, can't wait to see how they're changed in 1.5.
>>
>>50528690
I said they aren't getting delivered for 4 years. You're just continuing to put words in my mouth.

>>50528696
>Your argument with no points, you mean?
I made them in multiple posts. It was your choice to ignore them and then make up arguments that would be easy for you.
>>
>>50528635
I think I never seriously fought a Nemesis, I always just sacrificed some nobodies.
They actually managed to survive the Level 2 Hand and Level 2 Butcher, too.
The Butcher was risky though since we also sent our Twilight Sword dude into battle since he needed another point in that so he was absolute "safe" from the Hooded Stranger next year.
>>
>>50528681
They have multiple testing groups.
>>
>>50528573
Don't read it. Every other manga will feel lackluster in comparison.
>>
>>50528724
No, I just pointed out that you've made no points. It's not my fault you think there's only one other person laughing at you.
>>
>>50528724
CAN YOU MAKE A POINT?

WTF DO YOU WANT?

WHATS YOUR ARGUMENT?
>>
>>50528758
And my statement regarding the hiring more employees was in response to the claim of the person I was arguing with that they only had 4 employees.

>>50528773
>No, I just pointed out that you've made no points.
Again untrue. Your inability to read is not my issue.

> It's not my fault you think there's only one other person
where did I accuse you of samefagging? You are addressing your imaginary arguments again?
>>
>>50528795
>caps lock
>inability to read
>>>/reddit/
You seem triggered.
>>
>>50528796
>where did I accuse you of samefagging?
Your last 3 posts.

>Again untrue
He actually believes this.
>>
>>50528796
You are literally the only one having an issue understanding how this works. Pro tip: If you ever think everyone else is stupid, it's just you being to stupid to understand.
>>
>>50528828
>Your last 3 posts.
Not once have I accused you of samefagging. You seem to be having some serious issues here.

>>50528837
Having trouble understanding how what works? You need to make a coherent insult if you want it to me insulting.
>>
File: 20161111_172407.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161111_172407.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>
>>50528885
I hate the clawed arms from that kit. They make it hard to correctly fit the hands into the sockets with most of the weapons.
>>
>>50528866
>You seem to be having some serious issues here.
Says the one who still hasn't made any points. And yes, you still think you're only arguing with one person, so there is a highly implied samefaggotry accussation.
>>
>>
>>50528900
If you stab out their eyes no one will know your hands are on the wrong arms.

You're totally right. That was obnoxious, but I love katars in general.
>>
File: 1479746173547.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479746173547.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>really like the game, miniatures, art, everything
>don't want to shell out thousands of burgers just to have everything for something I'll probably never get to play
>>
So what are the odds of another lower tier monster being added during this kickstarter? The rules for Gorm are solid, but damn do I find that model unappealing.
>>
>>50528903
>Says the one who still hasn't made any points
I've made multiple points in previous posts. It's your choice to ignore them.

>you still think you're only arguing with one person
Nope. I think I've come across a whole group of idiots.

>so there is a highly implied samefaggotry accussation.
Now you are just delusional. You should talk to someone about it.
>>
>>50528816
Can you just make a point/argument.
>>
>>50528937
I already have in multiple posts. Address them.
>>
>>50528928
250 for the base game.
>>
>>50528945
there is literally nothing to address.
>>
>>50528933
I'd say odds are low. The Antelope, Spidicules, Gorm, and Lion give us 4 quarries by year 2. Flower Knight is a 5th by year five. And now with the First Hero we can skip the early game entirely.
>>
>>50528933
I want some Lion/Antelope tier monster, too, but so far all of it seems to be endgame stuff.
It would have to be something completly new either since I don´t see any already available Monster being on such a low leve.
I also don´t get everyones problem with the Gorm
>>
>>50528933

I hope for the same. The Gorm has cool items, but Gorm Weather is bullshit and the model is less than inspiring.

At least its not as bad as Sunstalker. I will never, ever buy Sunstalker because I don't want that ugly sonovabitch on my shelf.
>>
>>50528961
>I have no argument the post
Good job, you've finally admitted it.
>>
>>50528972
I'm not a huge fan of Gorm as far as models, but I love Gormchemy and hate the lion. So what are you going to do.
>>
>>50528972
For me it's just less interesting design wise then the others. It has less dynamic stuff, like the antelopes stomach, going on and to compensate we get poopy butt
>>
Okay...so...core game for 250, gambler's chest for 100...that leaves the 12 current expansions at 400 $.
Divided by 12 means I'd be paying about 34 $ per expansion.
That doesn't seem bad at all. Sure, I'm paying all of it at once, but that doesn't seem unfair at all, right? ANd on top of that maybe some new expansions...the nightmare ram looks neat, as does the screaming god....I...fuck...

All I want for christmas is money~
>>
>>50526901
Am I the only one who really hates this model? Hell, I even like the pinups and shit, but the whole 'satan' thing seems over the top edgelord to me. And that's compared to the rest of the minis, too.
>>
>>50529007
Yeah. I think Gorm is a scary beast, but compared to the other stuff, the sculpt seems so static.
>>
>>50529010
>ANd on top of that maybe some new expansions.
They already announced a couple new expansions. I think they are around 35-40.
>>
>>50529019
I don't hate the model, but can't really get behind the whole "Tee-hee! Satan! 666!" mentality of it.

On top of that, it's just two more pinups. Nothing really that impressive. Hopefully the true for Satan will be interesting.
>>
>>50528885

Lioness set still my favorite
>>
>>50528933
Actually, Poots confirmed already some minutes ago in the comments we will be getting another Lvl1 Monster.
>>
>>50528928
It works fine playing solo. Sometimes better since you're the final decision on who gets what.
>>
>>50529140
Sweet.
>>
>>50529019
They're called Satan because it is a vain creature who literally loves itself and goes around tormenting other people for fun. Probably got banished to the KD realm by a divine being because it fucked something up.
You know, like Satan.

Sure, it could have another more original name, but calling this being Satan gets the point of its character across easier.
>>
>>50529140
Where is he posting? I'm not seeing it in the KS comments, I'm going to assume he has a blog somewhere
>>
>>50529192
https://www.kickstarter.com/profile/poots/comments
>>
>>50528950
What do I have to do to get Cyber Aya?
>>
>>50529201
100 for the Gambler's Chest addon.
>>
>>50529201
>>50529231
which would be the best expansion you can buy, most likely.

people will shit on it but in the end the value will be insane.
>>
quick question

can a survivor go into negative insanity like other stats or does it just take light brain damage followed by severe brain damage when a survivor takes brain damage with no insanity "armour"?
>>
>>50529377
No, insanity is just brain armor basically.
>>
>>50529377
After you fill in the box from reducing your insanity to 0(then taking another damage to fill the box) you start rolling on the Brain Damage table.
>>
>>50529377
Does this game remind anyone else of the old A Room in the Dark text game?
>>
>>50529452
>>50529437

right cheers guys
>>
>>50529377
Insanity isn't an attribute.
>>
>Adam is looking into a stone face scarf like the Watcher has, to use as Christmas merch
HOLY SHIT YES
>>
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/30/this-board-game-raised-1-million-in-19-minutes-on-kickstarter-and-its-still-going.html

This article warms the cockles of my heart. The mere success of this kickstarter is a testament that neofeminists are not having as much of an impact on traditional gaming as they think they are.
>>
Will there be an update today?
>>
>>50529744

Poots said no updates until Monday, though he already did the roll and will reveal it on Monday with Monday's roll. He's trying to keep it contained to weekdays.
>>
>>50527417
Changes to this, new red lines
Satan (Plastic)
Illuminated Lady (In the Screaming God Xpac)
>>
>>50529769
Yeah they have a checkmark.
>>
>>50529705
>Skirmishing game
>>
Anyone else feels like the Parasite Queen and all that stuff will overshadow the Screaming God itself in its own expansion?
I feel like they did that already with the Lion God where the Necromancer Worm stole the show.
>>
i have not played the game yet but.

is there a reason not to name all your survivors?
>>
>>50530011
It's best to only name survivors as neeeded to avoid excess bookeeping, which slows down games.

At the bottom of the population sheet, I always write how many unnamed males and females we have.
>>
>>50530043
so you can name them al?

i was thinking about playing with a group of people who might not be able to play every week. so i would alternate the players. and each gets 2-3 survivors.
>>
>>50528661
>>50528684
i really miss the good old berserk days
when gut would fight the bug people, the inquisition, the butterfly etc
now it s just gone to shit
>>
>>50530043
Yeah, name 'em when they want to go on a hunt or something grants them distinction (Family bonuses), until then they're generics.

>>50529826
I feel like the Queen will probably be more like a Lonely Tree attached to another, regular expansion.
>>
Does the lonely tree expansion come with the lonely muse model?
>>
>>50531371
It does.
>>
>>50531500
Does it have any gameplay uses?
Does it come with bare tiddies?
>>
>>50531527
Not really. I'm planning on using mine as a survivor piece.

It can. It's got some nipple tassles, but I left them off on my model.
>>
>>50529582
Where did he say this? I don't see anything in the Kickstarter comments.
>>
>>50531371
Yes.
>>
>>50531709
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15265042#comment-15265041
>>
File: 1480809479924.jpg (292KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480809479924.jpg
292KB, 499x750px
Did I miss something or was the lvl1 Flower Knight really easy? All the survivors were standing at the edge of the fairy ring with the FK inside and most of the time it would do 0 damage. Of course he would do Bloom once in a while but then the survivor can just escape next turn.
>>
>>50528083
The problem is, he included STRETCH GOALS in the Gambler and Satan tiers. That's why they get it. It's already in their description.

But I agree. If he had made it an addon that wasn't included in ANY of the tiers, I would have been fine with it.
>>
>>50531936
I have not played the Flower Knight and just skimmed through some of his cards and notice he just has 0 damage everywhere.
So does he never hurt you or what is the deal with him?
>>
>>50530102

I can only hope that they begin to move back in that direction soon. It's been feeling like a DnD campaign for a while now.

who do you think is going to be the one to kill Griffiths? I've got my money pinned on Rickert.
>>
>>50532018
Flower Knight gains strength equal to the amount of survivors in the fairy ring.
>>
>>50528474
What about if you buy 1.0 expansions through the 1.5 ks campaign, will it arrive at the same time as the base game or together with 1.5 expansions?
>>
>>50532368
Likely 2017, either at same time or a bit later than core/expansion, but for certain in different boxes because the cost to combine all of your shit into a single box is insane.
>>
>>50527366

Nope, the Kickstarter's lying and everything's going to be delivered next year. Why do people keep asking this; what do you think?
>>
>>50532093

If Guts doesn't unrape Caska in front of Griffith, who is unable to stop it, then I'm dropping the series.
>>
>>50532991

That sounds like the dream ending. If Farnese and Schierke try to pull anything romantic on Guts, I might actually pull some hair out.
>>
>>50532484

Oh God, I hadn't yet read the thread and inadvertently fed the troll. Forgive me anons.
>>
>>50533028

If that happpened I would actually drop it. Especially if it's Schierke. That's some sick bullshit and Japan needs to cut that shit out. I remember I was super pissed with how that one Mango about a dude raising a little girl his grandfather had been raising from the time she was like five, and then it ended with them getting married. Like, Why? Why would you do that?
>>
>>50533121
Child grooming is a big part of Japanese culture
>>
>>50531936
"Once in a while?" He performs Bloom pretty often IME, and the bloomed survivor can't dash out until after he's done hitting them. You'll get 0-damage hits now and again (especially on reactions) but most of the time he'll be dishing out 1 like L1 Lions and Antelopes do if you're careful, with quite a few higher speed options. If you get him down to Glissade/Salute/Continuation it's lucky.
>>
File: headpat simulator.png (1MB, 1013x705px) Image search: [Google]
headpat simulator.png
1MB, 1013x705px
>>50533169
It's a thin line between daughteru and waifu.
>>
File: 2011-07-13-421439.png (233KB, 509x721px) Image search: [Google]
2011-07-13-421439.png
233KB, 509x721px
>>50533121
I agree, that's disgusting. You should marry your loli when she's still a loli.
>>
Ass goat or Big goat. Which one do you think will end up better?
>>
>>50533251
Lolifags need to get out this game is for thick
>>
>>50533310
Ass goat has a new mechanic.
>>
>>50533310
Planning on getting ass goat for sure, not totally sold on big goat but I really like those armour sets.
>>
>>50533315
What about thick lolis?
>>
File: sad guts.jpg (12KB, 208x251px) Image search: [Google]
sad guts.jpg
12KB, 208x251px
>>50533121

Oh you're talking about Usagi Drop. Fuck that. I read half of it, saw what people said about the ending, and dropped it.

Yotsubato is a good manga about raising kids though.

Schreike is worst girl imo.
>>
File: Mitsuba 5.jpg (399KB, 1464x2018px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuba 5.jpg
399KB, 1464x2018px
>>50533341
You drive a hard bargain
>>
>>50533341

I think thats an oxymoron. A thick loli would be counter-intuitive.
>>
>>50533234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFrpL2rLKeg&list=PLMj7raxM5vDPfyrhtek-SR__NHgTwIRNd&index=6
>>
>>50533335
>>50533330
because of some money problems, i can only buy 1 goat so i don't know which one to choose.
>>
>>50533375
What's oxymoronic about a fat little girl?

>>50533310
Both since I'm in for a gambler's lantern.
>>
>>50533375

There is a difference between thick and fat. I think
>>
>>50533393
Ass Goat: Dungeon Showdown, presumed to be a midgame quarry, maybe equivalent to DBK?
Laser Goat: Expands endgame content, adding 5LY to the timeline and giving a (presumably) good post-phoenix armor set

I'd get ass goat if you have the Sunstalker or especially Dragon King to power up your endgame for the new LY30+ campaign. If you don't, I lean slightly but only slightly towards Laser Goat
>>
>>50533353

Yeah, Usagi Drop, that's the one. What a waste of time that was.

Ever since Caska got mind broken and Farnese chilled the fuck out to the point of being bland, there is no best girl.
>>
>weeaboo artist
>drawing thich womens
>but typical skeleton loli
I don't understand.
>>
>>50533449
So the power levels is Goku Goat > Dragon > phoenix?
>>
>>50533480
>Goku Goat
You mean Goatku
>>
>>50533387
Okay, I might be extra mellow and easily amused now, because I got to eat meat today and I'm sliiightly drunk, but I love the girl's voice...
>>
File: 10 pranks that went way too far.jpg (204KB, 674x718px) Image search: [Google]
10 pranks that went way too far.jpg
204KB, 674x718px
>>50533455

The only other manga I have been as disappointed in was Nisekoi. That was a waste of time too.

I just remind myself that old Caska will always be best girl. And hope that one day she will come back.
>>
>>50533547
Old Casca was a bitchy asshole though. Potato Casca is not much better, granted.
>>
>>50533570

She improved near the end of the Golden Age Arc. In the beginning she was a huge bitch, totally agree.
>>
Flower Knight reprint when?
>>
>>50533393
Get a credit card, get them both.
>>
>>50533619
Flower knight is fucking shit, casual tier
>>
>>50533619
It is almost 100% likely that all existing expansions will be available as add-ons by the end of the campaign, since a reprint for all of them needs to be ordered anyway for the various Tiers that include them.
>>
I swear to fucking god the Hunt Event Table literally ruins this game. This game is shit simply because of that table. It absolutely ruins it.
>>
File: 1458479858122.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1458479858122.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>50533387
I'm fucking dying here
>>
>>50533753
Somebody rolled poorly today.
Apply lotion at the butthurt and then tell us the details
>>
>>50533753
You'll be happy to learn that a new table has been include in the 1.5 rules.
>>
>>50533770
It's not just today. It's every single time I play this game. I want to like it, I really do. But when every goddamn hunt involves losing 2 to 3 survivors to random goddamn events before you even reach the showdown it gets real old real fucking fast.

>>50533787
I am aware of what he said, but he didn't say anything about the *content* of the table just the lore of it. He might be changing the content -- and he definitely needs to -- but he didn't say he was going to.
>>
>>50533753
Why?
>>
>>50533817
Isn't there an official variant where founding survivors are immune to event death?
Also, just house rule it, or homebrew a good table. If it's good and you send it to Poots he may even officialize it.
>>
>>50533653
Never used credit card, i don't want to lose my leg or arm
>>
>>50533817
>I am aware of what he said, but he didn't say anything about the *content* of the table just the lore of it. He might be changing the content -- and he definitely needs to -- but he didn't say he was going to.

I think the words he used was "complete overhaul" which implies a lot more than just language changes.
>>
>>50533817
>But when every goddamn hunt involves losing 2 to 3 survivors to random goddamn events before you even reach the showdown it gets real old real fucking fast.
That is some catastrophically bad luck. I mean don't get me wrong, I hate instant death on the hunt too, but to lose 2-3 survivors every hunt, you're either doing something very wrong or have the worst luck I've ever seen.
>>
>>50533817
What a liar. I've played like sixty hours and I've never lost more than one survivor during a hunt, lost like three across all games.
>>
>>50533753
The table becomes easy mode in 1.5 if you have a Survival of the Fittest loli who uses a whip, from what Poots was saying.

For example, it seems the plain of feet event can be survived (or have a chance to survive) by a Survival of the Fittest character grabbing hold with his teeth to keep from falling off.
>>
>>50533849
If you have a steady source of income there's basically no risk.
>>
>>50533901
If only I could just git as gud as you are at rolling percentile dice then I suppose I could enjoy this game.

>>50533927
It makes some sense for Survival of the Fittest to get bonuses there, yeah. But we've seen the new SotF card, and there's nothing on there. He'd have to write the bonuses into the events in order for it to matter.
>>
>>50533927
The cynic in me thinks that all the changes are just the reroll from Survival of the Fittest being what he means, plus an effect on one bow that is just "Spend a Survival once per showdown to reroll the hunt result"
>>
What TTS mod is being used here? >>50525368
>>
>>50534027
looks like the beta mod thats being released soon
>>
>>50534027
Nognoth's KD:M mod. It's quite good.
>>
File: I came here for a good argument.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
I came here for a good argument.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>50528496
>>
>>50534027
>>50534062
>>50534076
Would any of you guys with the mod be willing to help a pirate out and upload their Documents\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\ folder please? I wanna try the game but with my burgerflipping job I can't afford to spend any money until february.
>>
>>50534323
the mod is free, get it yourself
>>
>>50534588
You need to buy the game though
>>
File: 1399344241253.gif (419KB, 314x177px) Image search: [Google]
1399344241253.gif
419KB, 314x177px
>>50528011
fuck, that's some nasty shit man.
>>
>>50534588
Yeah >>50534595 is right, that's what is stopping from playing. If you or anyone else is willing to drop the file I'll be really grateful.
>>
>>50533817
We had a game go like this, didn't last for 5 lantern years. Every roll we made was complete garbage, lost people left and right to hunt events.
>>
>>50534138
And yet you failed to present one.
>>
So, I was really interested in this a long while back, when the kickstarter first popped up. It's got neat art, a fun premise and ideas I've been wanting to play with for years in a table top game.

But it's been a long time since I looked at this so...the fuck is going on? Is it out yet? Do they just keep adding new shit? I keep seeing new things "Unlocked" but I have yet to see anywhere to buy the actual game yet. It hasn't shown up at any stores and considering how big it seems to be, I'm worried that its gonna be 10,000 dollars a box when it finally does show up.
>>
>>50532484
Genuine question. Are you an actual autist? You took that statement way to literally.
>>
>>50534751
There was a previous version that was released already. This is a new 1.5 update.
>>
>>50534751
It came out last year.

It sold out pretty much immediately. There are no unopened copies of the base game left except for a handful in the possession of scalpers who are, indeed, trying to sell it for approximately $10,000.

The Kickstarter is a way to reprint the base game. $250 pledge gets you it. Plus (currently unspecified) shipping, of course.
>>
>>50534751
>It hasn't shown up at any stores
It's only really available through its company's website because it's so big.
>>
>>50534776
I should also point out the delivery timeline for the core game (and just the core game) is Summer 2017. It's already entered production, so that's likely to be met. Expansions and other content, though? That could be a while.
>>
>>50534776
Alright.

What was the reaction to the first one? Did people like it? Was there any problem with it losing replayability due to limited number of foes to face?
>>
>>50534788
The expansions will be 2019 according to their timeline and 2020 for anything extra.
>>
>>50534794
If you go to Board Game Geek and you do a search for games that have at least 1000 user ratings and then sort by average user rating KD:M is 1st by 0.3 points. It's average user rating is 9.12 at 1413 votes, as compared to Through The Ages: A New Story of Civilization which is 8.83 at ~5000 votes.

Make of that what you will. There's definitely an argument that a lot of the affection the game gives is due to post-purchase rationalization. But even if that's the case, the evidence is pretty strong that the people who own the game really love it.
>>
>>50534886
just wait until you see the rest of that dress
>>
So how much would you have to pay to get the game and all current and future expansions? I'm skimming the KS but their rewards are dense and so am I.
>>
>>50534907
$1,700
>>
>>50534907
The only tier that gets all of the new & current expansions in a bundle are the Satan tiers, which are $1666. The Satan tiers also get a whole ton of pinups and promos on top of that, though.

If you grab the Ancient Gold Lantern tier at $750 then add the new expansions in piecemeal then you'd need to go up to $875 at the moment. But that number will be rising throughout the campaign; the Frogdog and Satan expansions are both confirmed and the Satan expansion might just end up being Dragon King tier in size and price because Poots doesn't know when to quit adding things.

Poots has said that he might add a "Gamer's Lantern" pledge that includes base game + gambler's box + all current & new expansions but if he does this it won't be until near the end of the project to make sure he doesn't shoot himself in the foot financially. At this point even he doesn't know what all is going to be added to the campaign.
>>
>>50534957
Thats retarded. It's unpainted plastic minitures, cardstock and cardboard being sold for the price of a fucking used car, what the fuck.
>>
>>50534986

Go fucking take a look at GW miniature prices and then make a good, hard comparison.

1666$ is a fucking steal
>>
>>50534986
I know that, you know that. There are other small companies doing similar quality models at half the price. Unfortunately fanboys are retarded.

>>50535012
Games Workshop is a company that's know for gouging it's customers That's a terrible argument.
>>
>>50535033
>That's a terrible argument.
PP, Corvus Belli and whatstheirface that make the Star Wars thing are no better. Miniature gaming is luxury hobby not matter how you look at it..
>>
>>50534986
And the terrible thing about it is that if you just buy the base game, good luck getting those expansions because he'll only print 20 of them or something equally stupid and sell 19 to scalpers.

I was really interested in KD's mechanics but this insane adherence to ultra expensive shit means I'll never play it because I can't sink a mortgage payment into a board game I might not even fucking like.

>>50535012
No, GW is just massively overpriced. I can't tell you if KD is hugely overpriced too or not, for the contents, but it IS hugely expensive regardless. And thats my problem: I really want to play the game but I never will because it is just too expensive and there's no "Poor faggot" model that replaces the plastic miniatures with cards or standees or something.
>>
>>50535033
>There are other small companies doing similar quality models at half the price
The only other non wargame that has HIPS plastic miniatures is Shadows of Brimstone, which is cheaper pound for pound, but the sculpts aren't anywhere near as good and the game is garbage.

Everything else is either resin, which is even more expensive per model than KD:M, or PVC, which is shit quality compared to HIPS plastic.

Not everybody appreciates the difference, though. If you don't paint then you might find PVC minis to be just fine. And that's okay. But I like to paint, and painting PVC is much less satisfying than painting resin / metal / HIPS plastic because the detail is so much softer and less pronounced.
>>
>>50534986
Card and ink that isn't shitty quality is expensive, man. It's also 6 years worth of content.

>>50535033
No, not really. Very few companies do 30mm scale that isn't shit quality while being signifigantly lower price.
>>
>>50535058
Corvus Belli miniatures are metal and not as highly priced either. There are plenty of online hobby stores that sell their Infinity miniatures at very good prices they do not go for MRSP.

>>50535083
You're a retard. I was referring to the detail of the models.
>>
>>50535063
If you don't care about the models, just pay $5-$20 on Tabletop Simulator and play it on that.
>>
>>50535145
Wait...TS has kingdom death? With all the expansions and stuff?
>>
>>50535153
Yes, or did you think the screenshots of 3d games assests posted in this thread were all clever hoaxes?
>>
>>50535153
I'm guessing someone made a mod for it.
>>
>>50535169
Where? I can't find them amongst all the posts of people getting triggered?
>>
>>50535169
Wait...what? I just scrolled through the thread again and I don't see any? Unless they're spoiler'd.
>>
>>50535129
>You're a retard. I was referring to the detail of the models.
And so was I. PVC plastic models have inherently inferior detail. Every single one of them. It just does not hold as good of an edge.
>>
>>50535228
No one said anything about PVC models expect you. There are models just as detailed as these ones for half the price. For example Mythics Battle Pantheon.
>>
>>50526901

New item to add to the thread FAQ:

>This costs too much, I just want to play the game and don't care about the models!
A version of the game without models is under low consideration at best. If you just want to play the game, consider spending $5-$20 on Tabletop Simulator and playing KDM through it. (There are multiple mod to pick from that include core game and original-12 expansions.)
>>
>>50535266
>being this much of a retard
>>
>>50535063
>No, GW is just massively overpriced. I can't tell you if KD is hugely overpriced too or not, for the contents, but it IS hugely expensive regardless. And thats my problem: I really want to play the game but I never will because it is just too expensive and there's no "Poor faggot" model that replaces the plastic miniatures with cards or standees or something.
You can probably come out with a profit buying the game and selling the models.
>>
>>50535266
MB:P is half the price because it is made out of PVC plastic. They will have softened edges and less detail compared to KD:M minis. You can go put them side by side and discover this yourself when MB:P finally delivers.
>>
>>50535266
Ahahahha, no, the renders look okay but the actual plastic model examples they show look poor, and they're all preassembled monopose shit.
>>
>>50535327
A retard would accurate describe you especially if that is the only response you can come up with.

>>50535343
There are already pictures of their models. They are just as high of quality.

And corvus belli makes higher quality models out of metal without being as ridiculously prices.
>>
>>50535201
>>50535207
An honest mistake, I was thinking of the last thread. There have been more threads as of late, they start to blur together sometimes.
>>
>>50535343
>>50535364
No they are made out of ABS hard plastic you morons. It's literally right on their kickstarter page.
>>
File: pic3235417.jpg (268KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
pic3235417.jpg
268KB, 1920x1440px
>>50535387
>There are already pictures of their models. They are just as high of quality.
Are you implying that THIS
>>
>>50535413
You're the moron, as only certain parts of certain figures have some ABS hard plastic parts.

>The universe of Mythic Battles: Pantheon, counts many a spear, sword, and other long, thin weapon among its vast armoury. To avoid all the bent weapons we so often see in other board games’ PVC miniatures, we’ve decided to innovate by making some of the weapons in ABS (hard plastic) instead.
>>
File: pic2782874.jpg (908KB, 2861x1498px) Image search: [Google]
pic2782874.jpg
908KB, 2861x1498px
>>50535452
Is ANYWHERE near as good as this?

Because if so then you're a complete fucking idiot.

I'm not saying MB:P is bad. MB:P is better than the vast majority of board games. But the quality difference is hugely noticeable even at a glance. KD:M makes MB:P look like Army Men.
>>
>>50535387
I'll bite faggot. The majority of the cost associated with this game is the high quality cardstock and ink being used.

MBP is monopose and their sculpts are boring as fuck. The KDM minis are of higher quality, suck my dick.
>>
>>50535266
>No one said PVC models
>Names Mythic Battles Pantheon, a game with cheapo preassembled PVC models
Are you baiting or just really uninformed? Either way hard plastic is simply better when it comes to detail than PVC, companies opt for hard plastic despite its price for a good reason.
>>
>>50535452
>>50535465
And just for context, these were the first unpainted pictures of production models for the two games that I found on the BGG gallery. I didn't go cherry picking through to find the worst for MB:P and the best for KD:M.
>>
File: product MBP.png (188KB, 680x284px) Image search: [Google]
product MBP.png
188KB, 680x284px
>>50535465
And yet Corvus Belli makes better minis out of metal without costing nearly as much.

>>50535487
>I didn't go cherry picking through to find the worst for MB:P and the best for KD:M.
Bullshit. Pic related.
>>
File: MBP Production models..png (303KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
MBP Production models..png
303KB, 680x497px
>>50535487
>didn't go cherry picking through to find the worst for MB:P
Yes you did.
>>
>>50535504
CB figures are a good deal smaller though. KD figures are 35mm, while CB miniatures are 28mm.
>>
I'm sorry for ever mentioning Corvus Belli earlier in the thread, apparently I have awakened a shill. Sincere apology.
>>
>>50535452
Yikes. That model is ugly as hell. The feet and hands look like Lego blocks and one of the toes has a prominent miscast and is completely missing. Did the company actually put this shit up as an example of their work?
>>
>>50535523
And also made out of plastic and then shipped form spain to the US. And the mechs are also larger than the infantry.

>>50535524
>shill
Nice buzz word fanboy.

>>50535538
It's a cherry picked picture see: >>50535517
>>50535504
>>
>>50535504
>And yet Corvus Belli makes better minis out of metal without costing nearly as much.
CB and KD:M are on the same price scale once you take into account how much plastic you get in a box. Infinity is a skirmish game; you pay less per box but you also get less per box.

>>50535538
>>50535517
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/186751/mythic-battles-pantheon/images
First unpainted mini on that page. It has 102 thumbs up.
>>
>>50535517
Those aren't 30mm scale models, you fucking idiot. Those gods are over twice the size of their 30mm heroes.

Try again.
>>
>>50535547
Their mechs cost $40 a piece, I don't see what you are getting at.
>>
No update today?
>>
>>50535504
>thinking that that looks good
>>
>>50535563
I don't know where you live but they don't go for MRSP here in the US. They are also metal and shipped from one continent to the other.
>>
>>50535558
Smaller models of theirs were posted right above that you half-witt.
>>
>>50535580
Regardless they still charge more for their mechs than KD charges for their guys. Also all the plastic KD figures are shipped from another continent, so again I don't see where you are coming from.
>>
>>50535570
No, but we get two tomorrow.
Poots doesn't want to update on the weekend, last weekend was because the KS was super new and Saturday was for $6,666,666.
>>
>>50535590
Yeah and they look like shit. Soft, rounded edges all around the entire model. Your point?
>>
>>50535570
No. Just look around this thread, we're not worthy of an update.
>>
>>50535598
We don't know if we get two updates tomorrow, he's just said we get two gambler rolls tomorrow. So maybe we'll just get one update with two gambler rolls.
>>
>>50535580
Why are you memeing about metal? Metal molds are a fraction of the cost of hard plastic molds which start at 50k.
>>
>>50535465

Are any of those even available on the current kickstarter?
>>
>>50535612
He is an idiot and assumes that molds for good plastic cost as little as the molds for plastic that plumbing pipes are made out of.
>>
>>50535630
I believe all but middle left are in the Satan pledge, but I may be wrong.
>>
>>50535630
They came with the core game last time, if I recall correctly.

Or at least came with Survivor level reward.
>>
>>50535063
If you live in PA or nearby you can come play with me and my group when I get it to try it out... just don't hurt my models or I cut off your fingers, take your firstborn, and you have to replace the model.
>>
>>50535630
Those specific models will be delivered to Satan backers, yes. It's unlikely that non bundle deals will be able to buy them as they're old promos and Poots is (understandably) worried about opening up the entire back catalog for addons.
>>
>>50535611
It amounts to the same thing to me.
>>
>>50535517
Those are pretty bitchin. But when comparing model prices...

Easy one: KDM dragon king : 150$, HUMONGOUS model, almost no model cleanup involved, plus came with a heap of printed materials, cards and tokens, as well as 4 multipart armor kit models, 2 monopose 'dragonpeople' models and a large (three inch or so) 'dragon tyrant' model. All models had almost perfect mold lineup, with next to know cleanup, as said before.

PP's legion of everblight Archangel: 135$ Big ass dragon model, smaller than the dragon king. only a little bit of cleanup on the resin parts, but the metal bits had a shitload to clean up. 2 cards.

GW's archeaon the everchosen: 165$. A big model, arguably beautiful (I like it, personally), but no posability, no alt parts, no printed materials and probably an average amount of cleanup (GW models tend to be pretty good for plastics as far as cleanup)

So in this case? no, KD:M is a pretty amazing deal
>>
>>50535592
KD core set retails for $400 and the expansions $80. They are only so cheap for the kick starter.

http://www.thewarstore.com/Infinity-Nomads-Lizard-TAG.html
$32

>>50535631
Plastic Plumbing pipes are made out of pewter now?

>>50535612
The costs of a pewter mold depends on the quality of the machining that goes into it. It also won't last as long as the mold for the hard plastic models. You wouldn't be using the price that mold's start out at for high detail models.
>>
>>50535677
Sure, it's not a huge difference, but two updates would probably include more content. Not a huge deal either way, just didn't want anyone to be disappointed tomorrow.
>>
>>50535680
And that's also at MSRP. The KS has the option to buy the Dragon King at half price; $75. At that price there is literally nothing in existence that competes with the Dragon King itself as a model, let alone the rest of the content of the expansion (6 survivors and a second monster and all kinds of shit).
>>
>>50535699
>Comparing individual figures to an entire box set
>Uses a discounter rather than the actual MSRP
Wew lad. Meanwhile the KD pin ups MSRP at $25 but when discounted are $15 or less. So KD is still cheaper.
>>
>>50535699
>KD core set retails for $400 and the expansions $80. They are only so cheap for the kick starter.
>http://www.thewarstore.com/Infinity-Nomads-Lizard-TAG.html
>$32
So is that just the model, a model and a bunch of cards, a model and a dial, what is in the box?
>>
>>50535699
There is no machining for pewter. Zilch. Pewter and resin uses silicone or some other compound. That is why metal is so common, because you can just pour pewter or use a centrifuge rather than machining it.
>>
File: 280522-0139-maqueta1.jpg (110KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
280522-0139-maqueta1.jpg
110KB, 900x506px
>>50535724
It's also not even that big. It's about the size of the Dung Beetle Knight, whose expansion is $60 MSRP (to compare with this thing's $40 MSRP) and comes with the dung ball figure and two survivor figures.

It's a cool sculpt, but again it's not half the price of KD:M even at MSRP.
>>
>>50535699
Pewter molds are cheap as fuck to make, they cost next to nothing next to the CNC milled steel that injection molded plastic molds are done in. You're also retarded and refuse to acknowledge the fact that there's more in the box than just models.

The majority of the price of KD is the high quality cardstock and ink.
>>
>>50535699
You realize that TheWarStore is a discounter, so that isn't actually MSRP? So what I said about the TAGs being $40 is still correct.
>>
>>50535699
As a nomad player, lizard tag is a bad example. Soft edges, dated sculpting, and the fucker is small for a 'big' model.

The seraph being 45 bucks, though, thats a good example. But KD V corvus belli is a weak comparison, again, because theres no analogue for the printed material of KD:M. The books for Infinity, for example, are 130$, which makes a lot of people scream bloody murder even though they aren't required for play.
>>
File: Dung-Beetle-Knight-Front.jpg (1MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Dung-Beetle-Knight-Front.jpg
1MB, 2656x1494px
>>50535770
For comparison, since this guy doesn't know KD:M so well. Survivors come up to about his waist, but remember that KD:M survivors are 35mm scale as opposed to Infinity's 28mm.
>>
>>50535592
>Regardless they still charge more for their mechs than KD charges for their guys.
KD charges twice as much for their expansions as infinity does for either their mechs or their mission packs.

>>50535745
You CNC machine the molds used in injection molding you fucking moron. How the hell do you think the molds are made?

>>50535721
Infinity models don't for for MRSP in the US pal. KD does.

>>50535724
Infinity mission packs are half the price of KD expansions.

>>50535782
Corvus Belli uses CNC machined molds you fucking moron.

No one makes as detailed of models as Corvus Belli without injectino modeling. Are you honestly so stupid as to think Corvus Belli models aren't injectino molded? God damn you are stupid.

>>50535799
>The books for Infinity, for example, are 130$,
What I got mine for $70? I haven't seen them being sold for that much anywhere?
>>
>>50535504
>>50535452
These are trash.
>>
>>50535790
Infinity models don't sell for MRSP in the US.

>>50535782
>claims corvus belli is casting their pewter models
>expects to be taken seriously
>>
>>50535824
>No one makes as detailed of models as Corvus Belli without injectino modeling. Are you honestly so stupid as to think Corvus Belli models aren't injectino molded? God damn you are stupid.
I know you want to think that you know what you're talking about, but you don't.

Injection molding is for plastic. Nobody "injection molds" metal. That's not even the right term. Metal molds are gravity fed; there's no need for the extra pressure to force the material in, which is where 'injection' comes from.

And also, no, metal miniatures are made from silicone molds and not metal molds. Using a tool steel mold to make metal objects causes them to wear very fast due to the extreme heat they are subjected to and lose their detail after only a few casts. If detail isn't a big deal then sure, companies do that, but for miniatures they are a huge deal and so nobody uses tool steel molds to make metal miniatures. They use silicone molds because those don't degrade under the heat.
>>
>>50535824
>thinks that you use steel CNC machined molds for pewter models
We're done here, neck yourself.
>>
>>50535824
>What I got mine for $70? I haven't seen them being sold for that much anywhere?
60 ish per set, msrp. I know, I know, deep discounts from gamenerdz, warstore, etc. Plus, again, books aren't required for infinity.

Also, dire foes mission packs aren't cheap. The average KD expansion for 60-80 bucks buries a dire foes mission pack. Again, as an infinityfag and a KD:M fag, these are poor comparisons because KD:M stuff comes with so much more printed material (which from what I understand has been the actual bulk of this games cost)

Why individual pinups are 25 bucks... ehhh, I could see a challenge for that. But comparing KD:M expansions to Infinity boxes would be like... Comparing Talisman to Operation Red Veil.
>>
A couple questions about speed:

1) Is there a minimum speed for attacks? i.e. If I get a -1 speed token while using Bone Darts can I still roll 1 die to attack?

2) When I have a speed bonus and paired weapons how many dice do I roll, E.g I have a pair of 2 speed weapons, and +1 speed do I roll 5 dice or 6?

3) Same as the above but with blood paint instead of paired. e.g. I have two 2 speed weapons, +1 speed and blood paint, do I make 2 three speed attacks, or three speed for the first, 2 speed for the second?
>>
>>50535884
>Infinity models don't sell for MRSP in the US.
And I've never bought a KD:M model at MSRP either. So I guess KD:M doesn't sell at MSRP as well, by that logic.
>>
>>50535824
>Corvus Belli uses CNC machined molds you fucking moron.
Sauce? I have seen absolutely no evidence of them doing so. Like every other company they make molds out of a master copy and spin them in a centrifuge or just pour the metal in.

And Infinity models do have a MSRP in the US that is given to every single supplier. TheWarStore, Miniatures Market, Wayland Games, all explicitly discount their wares online. Compare that to the price you will see in most FLGSs.

In the end the Kingdom Death expansions offer way more than any of Infinity sets short of Ice Storm and Red Veil, which go for about the same price.
>>
>>50535922
Dire foes also gives you literal shit for extras compared to a KD expansion that changes the game significantly.

At least Poots gives you a lot of information about shit being delayed too and isn't a stupid faggot
>BLACKJACKS AND ACHERON FALLS 2016!
>MAYBE 2017!
>NOT UNTIL 2018!

Fuck CB.
>>
>>50535897
Yes people do injection mold metal. It's litteraly called Metal Injection Molding (MIM). Injection molding is for forcing the material into all of the small details of the mold.

>>50535902
Corvus Belli uses CNC machined molds for their models.

>>50535932
There is no retailer that sells KD at bellow MRSP.

>>50535947
>And Infinity models do have a MSRP
I never said they don't have an MRSP I said they don't sell for it.
>>
>>50535824
>>50535884
You don't even know what you're talking about, to the point where you're using horribly incorrect terms.

Even if we pretend that metal was cheaper than plastic(It's gotten quite expensive for large-scale production to the point where even GW has pulled-out of it) the sheer weight alone would bolster the shipping costs of all of KDM's content to stupidly expensive levels.
>>
>>50535930
>A couple questions about speed:
I'm not an expert, so take these answers with a grain of salt.

>1) Is there a minimum speed for attacks? i.e. If I get a -1 speed token while using Bone Darts can I still roll 1 die to attack?
From what I can tell there is no minimum. So if you (or the monster, if you're lucky) get your speed reduced to 0 then you roll 0 dice during the attack.

>2) When I have a speed bonus and paired weapons how many dice do I roll, E.g I have a pair of 2 speed weapons, and +1 speed do I roll 5 dice or 6?
The Paired rule says that you ADD the speed of the second weapon to your attack. So, dual Cat-tars with a character in full Lion has +1 speed and would roll 2 (first Katar) + 2 (Paired rule says add the speed of the second weapon to the attack) + 1 (set bonus) dice. A total of 5 dice.

>3) Same as the above but with blood paint instead of paired. e.g. I have two 2 speed weapons, +1 speed and blood paint, do I make 2 three speed attacks, or three speed for the first, 2 speed for the second?
This is the exact opposite. These are two separate attacks. You add your speed to every attack you make, so at +1 speed and Blood Paint swinging nominally 2 speed weapons you'll roll a total of 6 dice. But, you do it 3 at a time, of course. They are completely separate attacks.
>>
>>50535985
>Even if we pretend that metal was cheaper than plastic
Except that's they exact argument you guys were making.
>>
>>50535980
Again I don't see any evidence for this. Just because you can buy Infinity models for less than MSRP doesn't mean that everyone does. My local store for example sells all figures at the regular price. If we are going to let any and every acquisition method count then the prices of KD stuff on the Kickstarter should certainly be valid.
>>
>>50536026
Sucks that you have such a shitty local store. Mine doesn't.
>>
>>50535980
>There is no retailer that sells KD at bellow MRSP.
Well, you're technically right, as Poots isn't a retailer. But even when he had stock in his store he frequently put sales up and sold them at under MSRP.

Technically, though, you're right, as there are no retailers who sell KD at all, let alone under MSRP.

If, and this is a big if, but if Poots does manage to get the game into distribution then you can expect at least 10% off, though. Even hardass companies that make retailers sign agreements not to undercut each other like Mayfair and Gryphon Eagle Games have their stuff up on retailers at at least 10% off MSRP.
>>
>>50535976
See, as an artist, I totally understand how and why Corvus Belli pulls that crap. Does it suck? Yes. But I think they, as a company, honestly think they can make good on turbo optimistic ideas, not unlike Mr. Poots.
>>
>>50535980
>Corvus Belli uses CNC machined molds for their models.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>50536010
As far as blood paint/paired goes, I believe you add the speed of one to the other for one side of the paint, and then the second to the first for the other side. So, you'd make two rolls of five dice each, in your scenario.
>>
>>50536026
>Kickstarter should certainly be valid.
>a one time discount
>versus and constant discount
Are you even trying?
>>
>>50536045
They've discussion their manufacturing process on their forms back around the release of N3.
>>
>>50536056
You could argue exactly the same for TheWarStore. Lots of stuff goes out of stock there before you have a chance to buy it, forcing you to get them for a more regular price elsewhere.
>>
>>50535930
You always have access to at least 1 speed and 1 movement, I believe.

For paired, you add the speed of the second weapon to the first, then add any additional speed from attributes, tokens, and abilities.

Blood paint is two different attacks, not additional speed. Speed from outside of the weapon's profile is applied for each attack.
>>
>>50536052
Oh fuck, I misread that question. Blood Paint AND paired at the same time? Yeah, that would be two attacks of 5 dice each.

So, two weapons of speed 2 and a character bonus of +1:
>Paired
5 dice
>Blood Paint
3 dice, then 3 dice
>Blood Paint & Paired
5 dice, then 5 dice

That's pretty disgusting. I never even thought about using blood paint and paired at the same time...
>>
>>50536079
And none of that said that they machine out steel molds like the ones that KD and GW use.
>>
>>50536103
>And none of that said that they machine out steel molds like the ones that KD and GW use.
And the reason for this is because it would be retarded. The heat would destroy all of the fine detail in the mold after only a couple of runs.
>>
>>50536042
>As an artist.
Just say you're a faggot.

Anyway, just you just here because you're upset that the infinity thread is dead as shit mostly due to CBs love of delays?
>>
>>50536101
I love that paired/blood paint combo. But, you start to get into 'trap every survivors turn' territory once you get your accuracy up.
>>
File: gate.png (2MB, 1612x906px) Image search: [Google]
gate.png
2MB, 1612x906px
Question:
Is there a PDF or collection of the rules and all the card texts and stuff anywhere? I'm interesting in this mechanically more than anything.
>>
>>50536091
>You always have access to at least 1 speed and 1 movement, I believe.
Do you know where that is in the rulebook? I went looking once and could not find it, which is how I came to the conclusion that there was no minimum.
>>
>>50536101
You didn't misread the question, I specifically said "instead of paired".

Also, I was under the impression that the second weapon with paired lost all its abilities, so Blood paint paired would be 5/3 dice as the second weapon loses paired. Though if you're willing to give up an armor set you could potentially use Blood Paint with two paired weapons.
>>
>>50526901
Here are download links to KDM content

Core game content:
https://mega.nz/#!KtpSDL4Z!FYMZ-x3nsmFWOMc_858CNJOwLmGLdMbxjkqVHO8ysWQ

Expansion content:
https://mega.nz/#!nkBkBT6a!hh3n6E8cELWDPd2m7FZ57CHRXHd-cvL0YdzQ4XhC8vM

>>50536124
>>
>>50536084
Except they are discounted elsewhere as well.

>>50536103
Still waiting for a source to your claim that it would be cheaper to make KD models out of pewter.

>>50536114
Are you retarded? Pewter melts at 230C while steel melts at 1370C. Metal Injection Molding is a thing whether you like it or not. The pewter does not get hot enough to destroy the details of the mold. And for you information depending on the type of Hard Plastic it can have a melting point as high as 250C.
>>
>>50536115
Actually, I'm here because I like KD:M, you angry little creature. I just like good quality models, really. I'm not trying to excuse CB's poor promises and planning, just that I understand it. You can't attack CB for that stuff unless you point the same finger at KD:M either. But you're probably too busy beating it to the loli survivor to think that hard, huh?
>>
>>50536010

You can never be reduced to 0 speed or 0 movement. You always make a minimum of one attack or move a minimum of one space.
>>
>>50536199
http://www.fightingtigersofveda.com/roarseconomics.html
Steel molds cost tens of thousands of dollars, and unlike GW who can move lots of units to overcome initial capital costs, Kingdom Death is very much a niche product.
>>
>>50536209
And being reduced by any amount of strength doesn't matter for minimums because 10 is always a success, correct?
>>
>>50536252
GW stopped making pewter models because it was more expensive to make than plastic models so try again. Secondly if they can make their models cheaper out of pewter that would prove the point that they are over priced.
>>
>>50536289
>GW stopped making pewter models because it was more expensive to make than plastic models so try again
Did you even read the source? That is patently false though, they stopped because pewter was more expensive to make then resin models, which is what the metal models were replaced with.
>>
>>50536199
>Except they are discounted elsewhere as well.
Except the average person is not going to be able to get the discounted version from some grognardy webstore. They will buy it in person for full price.

It isn't as if you can't get KD figures for even cheaper elsewhere. Just look on Aliexpress.

Either way saying that something is legitimately cheaper because it is possible to get it discounted somewhere is just fallacious. What matters is that you are going to get a much better deal than anything CB makes currently with the Kickstarter, and match what CB makes even at full price.

And no where has CB said that they machine out steel molds to make their models. I am pretty sure that you are just trolling at this point.
>>
>>50536256
I believe so.

As another question, if I have +9 Luck, does that mean any hit is a crit, even if the roll doesn't equal toughness?
>>
>>50536303
>they stopped because pewter was more expensive to make then resin models,
That's exactly what I said you half-witt?
>>
>>50536303
>resin models
Does GW still do failcast?
>>
>>50536318
I don't know about toughness but I know that a 1 is always a failure.
>>
>>50536320
No, you said plastic, as in hard plastic like most of their models. Resin has a much smaller investment cost than hard plastic.

>>50536323
Not for new models, but they still do sell finecast for older models. I have a newly purchased Herald of Khorne sitting right in front of me, still in its blister.
>>
>>50536312
>Just look on Aliexpress.
So you have to turn to counter fits?

>Except the average person is not going to be able to get the discounted version from some grognardy webstore.
Really? The average person is not capable of online shopping? Then they won't be buying KD at all. Luckily we are not in the 90s anymore.
>>
>>50536256
A Lantern Ten is a success for hitting and wounding, but on wounding a Lantern Ten is not always a Critical Wound, be it because of bad Luck or because the Hit Location lacks a Critical Wound Effect.
>>
>>50536332
Whoops, forgot to add that on the end. I know a 1 always fails and lantern 10 always succeeds.
>>
>>50536344
>No, you said plastic, as in hard plastic like most of their models. Resin has a much smaller investment cost than hard plastic.
I'm still waiting for a source that proves Pewter is cheaper than Hard Plastic then pal. Where is your source?
>>
>>50536345
They would buy from Amazon, rather than using a niche website. Also Aliexpress/Alibaba is the most popular online webstore currently in case you haven't heard.
>>
>>50536373
>Also Aliexpress/Alibaba is the most popular online webstore currently in case you haven't heard.
Never said it wasn't. I said you had to turn to counterfits to make the KD cheaper.
>>
>>50536368
See
>>50536252

Compare that to the price of silicone which is very cheap. Regardless of raw materials, it costs a lot more to start producing plastic figures.
>>
>>50536383
It is not more expensive to produce plastic figures. It costs a company more to make pewter figures. KD is not just producing a couple models and then calling it quits.
>>
>>50536405
But they produce far fewer than other companies, so the initial capital investment has to be spread over the fewer sales.
>>
>>50536382
Do those not count based on your analogy? Show me the cheaper Infinity counterfeits then. Regardless they are still going to be more expensive than the models on the Kickstarter right now.
>>
jesus fucking christ
can't we have a SINGLE KDM thread without shitters coming in and starting gigantic fucking clusterfucks about whose line is cheapest or that other fucking retard who couldn't handle that his arguments about the delivery timelines being shit were fucking retarded?
>>
>>50536413
They aren't buying the injection molding machines themselves pal just the molds. Molds only last so long before they have to get replaced. These large companies don't just buy a mold once and then get to spread it out over as long as the model is in production.

>>50536428
No, how the hell would shitty chinese counterfits count? And when the hell did I make an analogy? Do you even know what that means?

>>50536436
>that other fucking retard who couldn't handle that his arguments
You sound upset. He made actual arguments unlike you.
>>
>>50536448
spotted the delivery timelines retard
>>
>>50536436
I'm not entirely unconvinced it's not just one dedicated shitposter.

>>50536448
>He made actual arguments unlike you.
See.
>>
>>50536448
>They aren't buying the injection molding machines themselves pal just the molds. Molds only last so long before they have to get replaced. These large companies don't just buy a mold once and then get to spread it out over as long as the model is in production.
And the molds themselves are shockingly expensive, hence the high cost of hard plastic figures.
>>
>>50536462
See what? Your complete lack of argument?

>>50536458
You sound upset. Are you still unable to prove that is cheaper for a company to produce pewter models instead of plastic models?
>>
>>50536448
You were the one that made the entirely arbitrary distinction that a figure is only as expensive as its cheapest supplier (See TheWarStore) rather than, you know, the official prices that most people buy them at.
>>
>>50536462
judging by the salt in
>>50536448
>>50536491
post and the fact he's once again baawing about the prices and started another fucking fuss about it

I'm pretty sure he's a dedicated poorfag shitposter who can't handle not having his KDM NOW and CHEAP
>>
>>50536503
What's the bet it's the same salty fag who used to come to KDM threads to post NEVER EVER over and over again?
>>
>>50536484
They are only 15-20k that's not much for production. It is cheaper to produce hard plastic models than pewter ones. KD productions numbers are not low enough to make that too expensive.

>>50536503
>judging by the salt
That's an awful lot of projection considering you are too made to use proper capitalization and punctuation. And you are employing all caps in your post now too.

I'm still waiting for your evidence that pewter models are cheaper to produce.

>I'm pretty sure he's a dedicated poorfag shitposter
>there's only one person calling you and idiot
Too bad I'm not the only one.
>>
>poorfags arguing about muh models and cost when they don't even know the contents of the box
>they don't play the ten bucks tts version either
>retards get into arguments with them
>>
>>50536529
>being a retard that can't into arguments
Sounds like your problem pal.
>>
>>50536523
>That's an awful lot of projection considering you are too made to use proper capitalization and punctuation.
>>
>>50536523
oh shit guys, grammer attack now, he's out of ammo, just walk away guys.
>>
>>50536523
Again, it looks like you are very uninformed. The example had a tank whose cost was $440,183.00. Sprues like the Kingdom Death box set certainly cost more than that, and that is not to mentioned that it sells far less (The original run of the board game only had something like 10,000 copies, while sprues like the aformentioned ones often have people buying multiple for their army).

In the end if you are just a poorfag who laments that his allowance doesn't let him buy into this game, then go back to Infinity or whatever other game you find cheaper. See if we care.
>>
>>50536566
I can't just walk away this guy makes me so made I can't control myself.
>>
>>50536556
>using proper capitalization and punctionation in green text
Found the retard.

>>50536566
Still waiting for your source that pewter models are more expensive than hard plastic models.
>>
>>50536523
Pewter models are cheaper to produce, why do you think literally every small company making historicals casts in pewter. They make small batches, the cost of the molds is next to nothing since it's silicon and the main cost is the metal which is still cheap. Hard plastic molds are CNCed steel and cost significantly more to start up. You can quite literally make high detail pewter minis in your basement for a few hundred dollars at most.
>>
>>50536586
ARRGH I'M SO MADE AT YOU!
>>
>>50536576
It was 18k per mold. Your argument was that the molds were too expensive.

>>50536592
Still waiting on a source.

>>50536599
>all caps and samefagging
Just walk away anon you are too upset to discuss this rationally.
>>
>>50536592
>You can quite literally make high detail pewter minis in your basement for a few hundred dollars at most.
I actually did that when I was younger. Prince August sold some really nice casting kits. While they did sell official molds of various historical dudes, I am pretty sure that most just did that to make recast space marines (As you occasionally see in the WIP threads here.)
>>
Everytime they lose one of their piss-poor arguments, they tangent into a new argument to keep shitposting. They don't even have a reason to argue anymore other than to affirm themselves as the correct party, even after others have long since seen through this charade they persist and insist on continuing.
>>
>>50535802
That is a beautiful paint job on that knight.
>>
>>50536618
Please elaborate. You still haven't been able to post a source for your claims.
>>
>>50536603
$18k per mold right? Let's see how much silicone costs.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004BNF3TK/ref=twister_B01DCHPLPQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Wow, $24. Even if you get enough of that to make molds of the most obnoxiously large figures, that is still a good clip less than $18k.
>>
>>50536586
You're the retard. Do you think you're talking to one guy? I wasn't even in your dumb argument, I was just calling you out for being a fucking baby who resorted to calling out grammar cause he can't change a KD:M threads mind about KD:M. You think the models are too expensive? Get a better paying job. You don't even want the models? Cool, why are you here? You just want a cheap option to play the game? TTS, 10$, go home now. You don't even want to play the game? Sweet, go home, play infinity, shits fun, you already seem to like it. Go have fun man, stop being uppity and enjoy yourself. It's not your money funding an expensive niche game, no skin off you.
>>
>>50536603
Of course I'm upset you make me so made.
>>
>>50535802
>>50536629
Very impressive paint job.

>>50536638
You aren't going to go get high quality casts out of those shitty molds anon.

>>50536639
>You don't even want the models?
When did I say this? I already ordered the Gambler's Latern. Don't put words in my mouth friend.

>I was just calling you out for being a fucking baby who resorted to calling out grammar cause he can't change a KD:M threads mind about KD:M.
Now, you're just full of shit. I called him out on his grammar because he resorted to the argument of calling me salty while he had abandoned all sentence struct in his upset.

But your rambling paragraph does make you seem upset.
>>50536648
You do seem upset anon. You should calm down.
>>
>>50536704
You continue to persist here to discuss your argument, now on a meta level, instead of actually discussing anything relevant to the subject matter.
>>
>>50536704
50536639 here, do you have comprehension problems? Are you bad at logic? I was filling in all the blanks because usually people like you, who shitpost about this crap constantly, like to change what you're bitching about when you get forced into corners.

So you resorted to being a dumb cunt, because a dude called you salty...

You bought into gambler's? Then why the fuck are you complaining? You've already bought in, you must think it's worth is on some level then, or did you buy in to complain about "waaaah, I bought their cookie but now I've no money cause I bought the cookie". Seriously though,with this information why are you complaining then, I really don't understand. I'm not your friend, friend, stop trying to russle jimmies haha.
>>
>>50536789
>>50536704
Addendum;
I'm upset...because I covered my bases and told you to go have some fun. Just.....just...ugh...come on man.
>>
File: 1GJN7.gif (280KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1GJN7.gif
280KB, 500x300px
I like how it started as "other companies make better minis at lower costs" and he cited Mythic Battles Pantheon as an example and then got blown the fuck out when someone posted pictures for comparison.

And then it became "but Corvus Belli makes miniatures of the same quality but cheaper" and then got blown the fuck out when people started actually posting the prices of Infinity figures and content and comparing it to Kingdom Death stuff and finding that Kingdom Death is either better priced or at least comparably priced.

And now it's about whether or not this completely separate company uses a specific manufacturing method to make their minis. That's what he has been reduced to here.

This is great. Let's see how far this goes. Let's see if we can get politics in here somehow. Someone, quick, bait him with an offhand comment about how Trump will make miniature manufacturing more expensive because they're going to have to do in America to sell it in America or some shit. We can do this, I believe in us.
>>
>>50536827
>because they're going to have to do in America to sell it in America or some shit. We can do this, I believe in us.
China is going to use their stranglehold over Trump Industry;s manufacturing division to make Trump export jobs to them specifically.
>>
Reminder not to respond to shitposters
>>
>>50536195
Thank you very much .
>>
Question: Do the expansions just add new monsters to fight? And does the base game seem rather lacking in content without them? Since its a game about killing bosses, killing the same 5 bosses each time, if thats how it is, would kinda suck.
>>
>>50536704
And even if you used nicer silicone and did things more expertly it would still be far less than $18k for a mold. So yes, it is cheaper.
>>
>>50536903
No, there is content in addition to the new monsters in the expansions from my understanding. And no the base game is not lacking in content. You can try the game and it's expansions on that table top PC game to see if you like it. I think you can play this game solo so you don't need to find anyone else to try it out in table top sim.

>>50536912
And yet GW found it to be more expensive. That's even according to your own source.
>>
>>50536899
Infinity expansions don't include nearly as much content as the Kingdom Death expansions though.
>>
>>50526901
Literally the best game I've ever played.... love it
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (85KB, 762x537px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
85KB, 762x537px
>>50536899
50536789 here;
Dood....seriously, I'm not that guy, I told you this. Thanks for the coherent and unbutthurt responses though, refreshing to read, but then it turned immediately into "good boy, I' created you", and I'm pretty sure it's because you think I'm the dude who didn't give a shit about proper grammar on a thread on the internet. Come on, just stop, it's getting cold outside, watch some netflix, wrap up in a snuggy, and smile in comfort to some holiday movies, knowing you funded something you wanted and didn't get into a shitpost fight on the internet.
>>
>>50536964
They found metal more expensive than resin (It actually is, compare the price of pewter to that of resin), the switch the finecast had nothing to do with plastic.
>>
>>50536789
He is entirely incapable of arguing in good faith, just ignore him.
>>
>>50536983
Thanks man, I tried. I don't get why some people just can't have fun with their toys :(
>>
>>50536982
I'm still waiting on a source stating that it would be cheaper. And if you think you can get as high of qaulity casts out of pewter for the same price why exactly are you so against it? Also, the material costing more is a very valid point. And you still haven't stated which hard plastic KB uses?

>>50536983
I argued in good faith and posted arguments which you still have yet to refute. You haven't made a single argument of your own either?
>>
>>50536903
An average expansion gives a new monster (Quarry or Nemesis) integrated via a set of story events, resources/gear as befits its type of monster, some fighting arts and disorders, a couple innovations, and a settlement event or two. The more expensive expansions can include an armor kit (as does DBK) and the Sunstalker and Dragon contain an entire alternate campaign.
>>
>>50536903
>Question: Do the expansions just add new monsters to fight?
Depends on the expansion. Some are just a monster. Others add a monster, and more events, and more story, and more equipment to make, and more innovations and choices for your settlement. A couple actually add completely different campaigns where you play through the game with new rules and a different timeline and final boss.

Most are in the middle. Usually you'll get a monster with new equipment as kind of the 'standard' expansion. Nemesis expansions to be lighter on the gear and heavier on the story and consequences while expansions that add quarries go the other way, in general. Except for the Dung Beetle Knight, which gets tons of all of the above except the campaign.

>And does the base game seem rather lacking in content without them? Since its a game about killing bosses, killing the same 5 bosses each time, if thats how it is, would kinda suck.
So, I've only played through one campaign, but personally the only thing I got tired of was the White Lion. You do fight level 1 White Lions a staggering number of times early on. This is why people like to recommend the Gorm expansion; the Gorm is a monster that is on the same level and timeframe as the White Lion so it can spice up those early years a lot. But if you do get it, don't include it on your first campaign. You're going to need those Lion hunts to get a handle on the game or else you will get savagely mauled.

Beyond that I found it to be pretty good in terms of content. The higher level fights are much, much different in feel than the early ones. A level 2 White Lion is an actual, legitimate threat. Level 3 or legendary? Yeah, it lives up to its name. And so you get quite a bit of an experience as you go forward.
>>
>>50536983
You have to argument in good faith if you want someone else too. He responded to the actual points made by the people that actually tried to make points. You did not.
>>
>>50537042
>>50537032
Last question:
Can it be played alone?
>>
>>50537024
That what is cheaper? Manufacturing pewter and resin certainly is as steel molds for plastic cost a lot, while anyone can make them if they want to cast resin and metal.

I have nothing against metal figures personally, they are harder to assemble but there are some really cool ones. With KD though, meta
>>
>>50537082
Yes
>>
>>50537082
Yeah, the game has a solo mode. The enemies are controlled by a deck that you draw from rather than directly controlled by someone else.
>>
>>50537082
Yes, most people agree it plays best 2 players though, but solo is fine.
>>
>>50537118
In a solo or two player game would you each control a single survivor, or are you supposed to control 4 total?
>>
>questions about the game

The creator of the KDM mod for tabletop sim has been streaming all fucking day and will stream for another two hours or so. If you want to watch and actually see how this thing plays, search for tabletop sim on twitch
>>
>>50537082
Yes it can.

>>50537086
>That what is cheaper?
High Quality pewter models.

>Manufacturing pewter and resin certainly is as steel molds for plastic cost a lot
That was my point.

I've found them to be as easy to assemble with some good glue. You can pin them easily if you are worried, I've never needed to pin them.
>>
>>50537082
I'm doing a solo game right now on TTS. It's up there with Mage Knight for me as far as solo experiences go. Once you get deep enough in the game becomes one hell of a puzzle. Figuring out how to keep your best survivor alive after they just scored a Fuzzy Groin crit on the first attack of the hunt is a real goddamn brain burner.
>>
>>50537129
>>
>>50537129
You are suposed to always send four survivors(or more in 5+ players games) out to a hunt unless you cannot meet this requirement, then you send out as many able-bodied survivors as possible.

In solo mode, you're to control four survivors at a time.
>>
Can Broken Legs be healed anywhere in the game? I thought that the Bed would fix them, but it turns out that's only capable of fixing Broken Arms, Hips or Ribs...
>>
>>50536199
I know this is trolling but I'll answer anyway. I have done professional mini casting in addition to my real job and this anon knows absolutely nothing about pewter casting.

Pewter is cast in a centrifugal casting machine that spins the mold around to force it into the cavities. The molds are made from regular black vulcanized rubber put into a heated press so that it gets hard, like a car tire. You take your positive master miniatures, put them in the soft rubber, put it in the press under heat for about an hour or two depending on the mold rubber, then take the master out, cut gates and air channels in the mold, and use that to cast your production minis.
Most lead free pewter does not in fact melt at 230c, that's probably some bismuth/lead low melt alloy which nobody uses in miniature production. The pewter I use is 98% tin, 1.5% copper, and .5% bismuth. The pour temperature on it is about 420-450 C The actual mold blanks cost about 20USD each.

Pewter is not used in steel molds because it's actually somewhat acidic and causes any steel that comes into contact with the molten metal to rust like a motherfucker. I use electric melting pots for lead and the insides of them need to be replaced every now and again. They have a fine coating of rust after the first use, which would be unacceptable in a metal mold.

High Impact Polystyrene plastic uses machined tool steel molds, I don't know the technical details of injection molding machines but I'm also a machinist and the $30-50K cost for high precision CNC machining for a miniatures mold sounds about right to me.

The actual plastic you cast them from is extremely cheap, whereas pewter is around $20 a pound. Pewter is much, much cheaper to pour and make molds for, but the material is way more expensive and also costs a lot more to ship.

I'll be happy to answer any questions about the process if anybody wants to know.
>>
>>50536903
Spidicules and Gorm are "just monsters." They come with the monster, armor cards, armor kits, innovations, at least one hunting art/fighting style, a settlement event, and a crafting location.
Those are the 'small expansions'

The knights both have special terrain +standard monster stuff. DBK, who is technically not a knight, has a 'terrain piece' and a special mechanic, farming. Sorta.
Knight expansions are 'small,' but usually regarded as a separate category.

Dragon and Sunstalker have the monster +accoutrements, but also give a different campaign/story for a new game. Dragon has a few new mechanics, Sunstallker has some mechanics and a fighting art for katanas.
These are the 'large expansions.'

Nemesis expansions are comparable to small expansions, but they make up for not having armor kits by having more innovations and events and hunting arts.
>>
>>50537139
Whether you need to pin depends on the design of the model itself. I recall that Abaddon for example is infamous for his hands falling off because the contact points are not good, and scoring does little to help. Corvus Belli often has little notches for some of their joints which help models fit together and hold together better. With plastic you can just use plastic glue to weld bits together, which is good especially for smaller contact points and larger figures. I am glad that you could see sense.
>>
>>50537272
>$30-50K cost for high precision CNC machining for a miniatures mold sounds about right to me.
It's not sources haven't already been posted putting it at $18k.

And pewter does not melt as high as 450C you are completely full of it.
>>
>>50537335
>I am glad that you could see sense.
See sense? All you did was post the same point I've been arguing this whole time.
>>
>>50537345
>And pewter does not melt as high as 450C you are completely full of it.

https://www.amazon.com/Lead-Free-Pewter-Antimony-Britannia/dp/B001QV39N2
>AC - Casting Alloy (Pewter) An excellent casting pewter that contains approximately 92% Tin, 7.75% Antimony and .25% Copper. The copper makes the metal more ductile so that it can be formed easier with a hammer if necessary. This is consistent with old fashion English pewter (Britannia 8) International standard for lead free pewter. Melting temperature is 462-474 F. Each ingot weighs about 1 pound and measures approximately 3/4" x 1-1/2" x 4". Our lead-free pewters are used for the finest jewelry, gifts, collectibles, novelty items, accessories, awards, and decorations. These alloys can also be used to cast into plaster of paris, sand, and rubber molds.
>>
>>50537381

>>50536523
>They are only 15-20k that's not much for production. It is cheaper to produce hard plastic models than pewter ones. KD productions numbers are not low enough to make that too expensive.
>>
>>50537391
That is Fahrenheit you half with not Celsius you idiot. What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>50537415
Yes and?
>>
>>50537345
I did not say melting point, I said pour temperature.

Pour temp is much higher than the melting point, otherwise it does not fill the mold cavity. It solidifies before it has a chance to flow into details. This goes for everything from pewter to aluminum to cast iron.
>>
>>50537345
You're a fucking idiot if you think anyone casts minis for sale in US and EU in genuine leaded pewter anymore these days and not tin-based "white metal," which suplements the toxic metal with tin.

Tin has a melting point of 445.5 F*, and look at how much percentage of that white metal is tin.
>>
>>50537447
I'm just pointing out that you are wrong
>>
>>50537454
And I said Celsius not Fahrenheit.

>>50537461
Are you too much of a fucking moron to understand what a C instead of an F.

>>50537472
You already admitted I was right. It's too late to go back on that love.
>>
>>50537489
And where did he say that the pour temperature was in Fahrenheit?
>>
>>50537489
I also use Celsius. 400 degrees of it. That's as many as one hundred fours. Measured via thermocouple. Not going to derail this any more though, this is almost as bad as the politics argument.
>>
>>50537550
Are you too stupid to understand what the F means? God damn check out this retard.
>>
>>50537577
Except you used Fahrenheit not Celsius. That is what the F after your number means. Nice try retard.
>>
Alright folks place your bets, will the new level 1 monster be frogdog or something we haven't seen before?
>>
>>50537580
>>50537597

>>50537272
>The pour temperature on it is about 420-450 C
>C
>>
>>50537609
>>50537391
>F.
>>50537461
>F
Nice try moron. You get an F.
>>
>>50537580
>>50537597
Dude, what?
>>50537272
>The pour temperature on it is about 420-450 C
>>
>>50537149
Could you help a bro out and upload your Mod and Saves files for us please?
>>
>>50537628
So you admit to it then? Your F remains.

Anyways since the thread is bump locked I'll go and start the next one.
>>
>>50537603
I hope it's not Frogdog, if only because I would love to have a LY1 monster that isn't either boring or utterly revolting.

But it's probably Frogdog.
>>
>>50537623
Both of those were referring the melting point, not the pour temperature which is what the argument focused on. The pour temperature is what the temperature of the metal will be in the actual mold. In the end it doesn't matter, metal isn't used in steel molds for other reasons.
>>
>>50537603
Pepedoge is way too big of a model to be called a level 1 model.
Granted the base is most of the model.

As a Satan backer I'm excited I'm getting all expansions from this KS and the previous 12 but I fucking HATE Pepedoge.

I'm damned if I sell it when I get it since I won't have a complete set of expansions but I'm damned if I keep it since it's ugly and uninspiring as fuck.

Hopefully it'll have a cool mechanic or fun loot so I deal with it.
>>
>>50537640
>for us
>one miserable poorfag

Tabletop Simulator was on sale for THREE FUCKING WEEKS. You literally could have saved 4 dollars a week and made it with time to spare.
>>
>>50537666
No one is talking about the pour temp but you. God damn you are fucking stupid. You really earned your F.
>>
>>50537628
I'm the anon who posted the spincasting post, not the guy who is measuring things in farenheit. You are arguing with two different people and making yourself look like an idiot.
>>
>>50537654
You're replying to three different people.(I can tell because I've been keeping an eye on the unique posters count in the corner of the page)

Tin has a melting of about 450F, but you pour for casting at 450C for reasons metalworking anon already explained.

Yes, some people did fuck up mixing their Fs and Cs, be it for mental mistake or for a typo since the keys are close. Is that the admission you want?
>>
>>50537686
McFucking Kill yourself you fucking piece of shit just upload the god damn files like I asked.
>>
>>50537679
maybe it will be a resculpt of it to look less derpy? Maybe?
>>
>>50537696
But that does matter for your supposed "Metal injection molding" technique, which actually is not used at all for miniatures. You can look at any how minis are made video (Privateer Press's that comes with their painting guide is pretty good) and see that they use centrifuges.
>>
>>50537679
The plasti version may unfuck the model, or at least make it easier to unfuck yourself.
>>
>>50537703
Not shit sherlock. What are you some kind of a half-witt? You can't even tell the difference between a C and an F.
>>
>>50537734
No one uses centrifuges since the 50s you fucking retard. Everyone uses MIM now.
>>
>>50537716
You don't deserve nice things with that attitude, mister.
>>
>>50537713
>I'm totally not getting caught samefagging here
Sure pal.
>>
>>50537776
I cut you. Fucking libtard.
>>
File: P3 Painting.jpg (99KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
P3 Painting.jpg
99KB, 768x576px
>>50537763
Where is the proof.

Oh wait, there isn't any.
>>
>>50537763
Damn I better go tell the guys at Reaper and Privateer Press this then. They are way behind the times. I have personally laid hands on some of Reaper's spincasting molds, they very much still use centrifugal casting
>>
>>50537686
No need to call people names man. If the upload is made I'm sure a lot of people will be grateful for it. I'm jobless right now and I can´t be making any expenses until February after I sort out all my expenses for uni's next semester. I just wanted to enjoy the game, no need to get upset about it.
>>
>>50537798
>being such a shitty machinist you don't know tech has been out of date 50 fucking years
Holly shit I've never met someone so fucking retarded.
>>
>>50537724
I can only hope.
All I know is Poots never releases anything unless he's 110% happy with it.

Besides, has -anything- in KD history ever received a resculpt?
>>
>>50537798
>>50537807
Not him but honestly you both a fucking retarded.
>>
>>50537798
No anon you see the metal is injected through the top via gravity and then the mold is rotated at high speed to further inject the metal into the mold cavity. It's injection all the way down.
>>
>>50537819
>I don't have ten bucks until february!

Fuck off. Even a panhandler makes that much in a day.
>>
>>50537826
The early, early pinup twilight knights had their sword redone because it was too flimsy. I have one with the thin sword and another with the thicker sword, but I don't think that really counts as a resculpt.
>>
>>50537826
>Besides, has -anything- in KD history ever received a resculpt?
The Dragon King did. As did the Twilight Knight, several times. The original sculpts for those were never sold, but he went through and showed multiple sculpts for them before settling on the final one because he wasn't satisfied with the originals.

Good calls on both, too. Both of those figures are fantastic as a result of that extra effort.
>>
>>50537847
>actually believing this non-sense
Great we have another retard. Can't we just discuss KDM?
>>
>>50537876
That anon is clearly being sarcastic. He's making a reference to the old "turtles all the way down" joke.
>>
>>50536052
>>50536101
>>50536122
Wrong. Duplicate weapons do not benefit from keywords.

>►How does Blood Paint work with weapons with the "paired" rule?
>If a survivor with Blood Paint and 2 Lion Beast Katars (1 on either side) activates Blood Paint, the following happens: The survivor attacks with the first Katar, adding bonuses for paired and deadly, then attacks with the second Katar, but does not add bonuses for paired or deadly because survivors do not gain the special rule benefits of duplicate weapons in their gear grids (p.45, Core Game Book). If you want to go all out, using two different paired weapons (4 cards total) with Blood Paint works just fine.
>>
>>50537826
The original forsaker was discontinued and had a resculpt, but that was very very early into kingdom death's lifespan, before the first game's kickstarter even.
>>
>>50537891
>I'm only pretending to be retarded
Sure you are man. Just fucking leave we're trying to have a serious discussion here.
>>
>>50537603
Frogdog as lvl 1 makes sense to me. It's ugly and not particularly liked like Gorm, so making it an immediate huntable will increase its appeal, encouraging people to buy it whether they like the model or not.
>>
>>50537876
Thread is past bump limit, I wouldn't have responded to any of this shit if it was a new thread. Hopefully most other people wouldn't as well.
>>
can someone please make a new thread?
hopefully the shitposter is going to leave his inane ramblings here and at least choose a new subject to be a contrarian cunt about
>>
>>50537912
> Hopefully most other people wouldn't as well.
How do you think I got this thread to the bump limit?
>>
>>50537893
That's... a bit weird, but okay.

By that logic doesn't that mean that using two 'slow' weapons with Blood Paint cause the second one to lose slow since you don't have its keywords?

That's just weird.
>>
>>50537929
By starting shit right before it?

I hope nobody actually believes pewter is sintered like tungsten carbide.

Tungsten carbide minis would be awesome though. 500pts or warhams would weigh like 100lbs.
>>
>>50538038
Not anywhere close anon. Try again though.
>>
>>50538038
I'm guessing he was the guy about 12 posts in that started the first of the shit flinging and send this thread down hill fast.
>>
Anyone believe that FD might get a resculpt? The silhouette looked very different.
>>
So, I want to upgrade my dice. Looking to spend less than $10 per dice, but would like a unique stone, wood or bone material. I've looked at a few sites, but also would love recommendations.
>>
>>50538135
Of course not you fucking retard.
>>
>>50538152
massdrop
>>
Just finished painting The Hand, not sure what I want to do next. The Phoenix and Watcher are the only two core monsters I've got left to do, and I don't particularly feel like tackling those at the moment.
>>
>>50537976
Nope. It keeps slow and frail.

>►When a survivor has duplicates of a frail weapon in their gear grid, do the duplicates lose "frail?"
>No. Duplicate weapons lose all benefits (p.45, Core Game Book). Frail is not a benefit.
>>
>>50538223
>not sure what I want to do next. The Phoenix and Watcher are the only two core monsters I've got left to do, and I don't particularly feel like tackling those at the moment.
And what are we supposed to do about that? Seriously? You want us to tell you what to paint next but you don't want to paint your only two fucking models left? What the hell man?
>>
>>50538223
Have you painted or assembled all the armor sets? I've had the game for about a year and I've only finished the antelope and a few survivors. Admittedly, I'm intimidated by just how many things there are to be painted
>>
>>50538223
probably kill yourself
>>
>>50538294
Pretty much this. It's the only thing left to do in this thread.
>>
>>50538243
There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who get legit pissed off at another person's questions.

How's mom's basement, you little neetwage cunt?
>>
>>50538314
Holly shit mad much man? You need to chill the fuck out and stop asking just retarded fucking questions.
>>
>>50538314
My mom doesn't have a basement you fucking dick.
>>
>>50538366
So any update tonight?
>>
>>50538450
Look through this thread. Do you think these people deserve an update?
>>
New thread
>>50538523
>>50538523
>>50538523
>>50538523
New thread
>>
>>50538135
Silhouette's same as illustration's (not minis). Resculpt unlikely.
>>
Can I get a source on OP's image?
I've tried Yandex, reverse search,IQDB and the archive doesnt provide source either but havent been successful so far.
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.