[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 84

File: Bolvar.jpg (124KB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
Bolvar.jpg
124KB, 480x599px
World Police Chief edition

Discuss the lore and viability of Warcraft as a tabletop setting.

Previous thread: >>50502344
>>
>>50534214
First for wanting to fuck aya blackpaw
>>
>>50534148
to kill trolls, then they realized it's good for killing orcs and dragons too, so they kept doing it
>>
Bolvar is now the angry black police captain that gets angry at our deathknight hero for causing billions of gold in property damage and now must be partnered up with a young demonhunt to fight crime in south central Suramar
>>
Imagine ICC being converted to a base of operations for Bolvar and the Ebon Blade. (it would have to be instanced of course)

They could easily resurrect Kel'thuzad, since he's a fucking lich and he probably had a phylactery or something. He seems like a pretty pragmatic guy so I don't think he would mind serving the LK with new allies.

Scourge forces invading Argus would be a full turning-of-the-tables from WC3, and Kil'jaeden would be tumblr triggered
>>
>>50534410
>Darion is the by-the-book desk jocky that gets assigned to our maverick hero to stop him from killing all of the suspects
>>
Kosak is on hearthstone now

WoW Lore is saved

https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/803683460330102784
>>
>>50534214
I miss Arthas.
>>
>>50535289
But hearthstone lore is danmed! And thats the beter game
>>
>>50535404
It's not a better medium for storytelling though.
>>
>>50535418
But they are free of the dumvass constraints if wows bad writting, ex. Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
>>
>>50535537
Agreed. Hopefully Kosak and Metzen leaving will change WoW story for the better
>>
>>50535579

I dont really think its salvageable at this point.
>>
>>50534537
they have to deal with the Fel Cartel and the illegal ancient mana trade all the while trying not to bump into the Order of the Silver Hand/Feds
>>
>>50534214
>Return to Azeroth after fucking off to argus
>Oh no! Old gods!!1
>Go to Ulduar
>Fucking bolvar is draining yogg'saron dry, leaving him in a fate worse than death
>There is ebon blade knights in every city acting as policemen

C'mon blizz, go full meme.
>>
>Bolvar dindu nuffin, he a good cop
I wish scourgefags would stop memeing up the place. They're like people who unironically fanboy for space marines in 40k.
>>
>>50537739
t. buttblasted "Lady" Liadrin.
>>
>>50536412

I'm glad you visited the Warcraft story thread to tell us the Warcraft story is beyond saving.
>>
>>50536882
>Ebon Blade knights arguing over jurisdiction with the Silver Hand, Kor'kron and SI:7
I want this
>>
>>50528652
>http://wow.gamepedia.com/Dor%27Danil_Barrow_Den
>Quest: Insane Druids
>Added in patch 4.0.3.13277
So, not from Vanilla. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>50539641
>krokon EBPD silver hand SI7 and shado pan get into fights over who gets to detain who
>bad guys keep getting away
>>
>>50534448
>They could easily resurrect Kel'thuzad, since he's a fucking lich and he probably had a phylactery or something.
Yes, he had a phylactery. You could loot it from him in Classic Naxx, which you then delivered to Father Inigo Montoy, atLight's Hope Chapel.

Later the man who likely used to be Father Inigo Montoy was a Scourge aligned Lich in Northrend, and based Kel'Thuzad returned with Naxx to Northrend, where his phylactery was no longer part of his loot.
>>
File: Inkmaster_Solia_full.jpg (88KB, 519x708px) Image search: [Google]
Inkmaster_Solia_full.jpg
88KB, 519x708px
>>50536882
>illegal ancient mana trade
Ancient Mana is old news, my friend. It's all about Kabal-produced Red Mana Crystals those days.
Join Kabal now, and enjoy drinking this PERFECTLY SAFE Kaza-kola and having a nice tattoo, made by Inkmaster Solia herself!
>>
>>50539871
Tell me about Solia, why does she mutate?
>>
>>50539871
>The mysterious leader of the Kabal is NOT a dragon, and does NOT deal in illegal potions. Any public statements to the contrary will be met with litigation and Dragonfire Potions.
>>
File: Kabal_Talonpriest_full.jpg (132KB, 768x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Kabal_Talonpriest_full.jpg
132KB, 768x1004px
>>50539905
Dunno, but she's clever enough to achieve this:
>Inkmaster Solia had to figure out how to tatoo feathers.
>>
File: Kabal_Songstealer_full.jpg (166KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
Kabal_Songstealer_full.jpg
166KB, 563x750px
>>50539937
>Gadgetzan Writer’s Award goes to the player who writes the most compelling fanfic about why this Arrakoa has a golden frog in his hand!
I wonder how many fanfics were written after people have seen this card description.
>>
File: Krul_the_Unshackled_full.jpg (78KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Krul_the_Unshackled_full.jpg
78KB, 750x1000px
>Spicklefizz pondered his life choices as he looked at the chain around his neck. "Become a warlock," they said. "You get to enslave demons," they said.
>Don't be fooled by the gnome at the front of the card: Krul is not the name of the warlock, but of its former servant, turned master. This mighty demon has enslaved the warlock that once commanded it, and now uses the magical chains of the Kabal to bind the gnome to its service, in cruel mockery of its former servitude.
>>
File: Raza_the_Chained_full.jpg (77KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Raza_the_Chained_full.jpg
77KB, 750x1000px
>"Could you do me a favor and get the keys from Kazakus?"
Summon
>Surrender your will to the Kabal.
Attack
>I will bind you.
>Raza the Chained is an ethereal that is unique to Hearthstone. Rather than using cloth wrappings to keep his shapeless energy form bound in a humanoid shape, Raza is made out of the enchanted chains normally used by the Kabal to stabilize their volatile potions
>>
File: Kabal_Trafficker_full.jpg (832KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kabal_Trafficker_full.jpg
832KB, 750x1000px
>She ships illicit mana crystals around the world in packages marked: FUNNEL CAKE.
Summon
>Careful, they bite.
Attack
>Warned you.
>>
>dat Ebon Blade vs Silver Hand large conflicts hints
>no Warlocks vs Illidari
>>
File: Unlicensed_Apothecary_full.jpg (189KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Unlicensed_Apothecary_full.jpg
189KB, 750x1000px
>Get the ingredients wrong on ONE healing potion and they take your license. What a world!
Summon
>'Join the Kabal', they said. Hmph!
Attack
>Want a drink? *cackles*
>Unlicensed Apothecary is an Imp who has joined the Kabal. Judging by his flavour text and trigger animation, it seems that he brews faulty healing potions to throw at your hero, causing you to take damage.
>>
File: Kabal_Chemist_full.jpg (96KB, 528x704px) Image search: [Google]
Kabal_Chemist_full.jpg
96KB, 528x704px
>Sure you could have that Polymorph potion, but wouldn't you rather have this mystery potion? It could be anything. Even a Polymorph potion!
>>
File: Kabal_Courier_full.jpg (881KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kabal_Courier_full.jpg
881KB, 675x900px
>Hey, you park your kodo under a harpy nest, you get what you deserve.
Summon
>Crystals! Fresh from Kazakus!
>>
File: Kabal_Crystal_Runner_full.jpg (940KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Kabal_Crystal_Runner_full.jpg
940KB, 1920x2560px
Kabal has all the best waifus.
>"Listen, I can cut you in on a little of this premium mana, but you can't tell my boss."
Summon
>I'm late, I'm late!
Attack
>Quickly!
>>
File: Shaku,_the_Collector_full.jpg (112KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shaku,_the_Collector_full.jpg
112KB, 750x1000px
>Aya even staged an intervention once, but Shaku still insists that he is not a hoarder.

>Jade Lotus has a Sha in their employment
>>
>>50540015
Warlocks will be busy burning worlds with our new demon bros. The Black Harvest has no time for Azerothian plebs these days.
>>
>>50540015
Why would they fight?
To see how is the bigger cuck for fel?
>>
>>50540091
>Why would they fight?
For some deamonic stuff.
>>
File: Wickerflame_Burnbristle_full.jpg (118KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wickerflame_Burnbristle_full.jpg
118KB, 566x800px
>Wickerflame spent years as a recruit for the Goons, never making the big-time because he always fired his chest-cannon too slowly. "Hey," he thought, "maybe if I keep my beard lit on fire, I can do this faster." BOOM, promoted.
>Wickerflame is unique to Hearthstone. He is a dwarven member of the Grimy Goons who has built a cannon into his chest armor, and for the sake of efficiency he doesn't use his hands to light the cannon's fuse; instead, he simply keeps his beard on fire. He is "not insane at all, just efficient".

>Paladin cards consists of smugglers, people who force payment, corrupt cops, and insane dwarf
>>
File: Kazakus_full.jpg (53KB, 453x605px) Image search: [Google]
Kazakus_full.jpg
53KB, 453x605px
>The Kabal appear to be behind the corrupted "red mana" that has been turning up in Gadgetzan lately. The Kabal use the mana not only in their potions but as a source of power, with many having the mana tattooed into their skin for use at a moment's notice. However, this corrupted mana has a price, as seen in the unnaturally contorted tusks of the Kabal's leader Kazakus.
>The Kabal use a variety of external power sources to fuel their magic, from their home-brewed potions to magical tomes and scrolls. The mana used by the Kabal is both highly powerful and dangerously unstable, and for this reason even their flasks are wrapped in magical chains, to contain the power inside. Without proper control, some of the Kabal's creations might even be capable of levelling Gadgetzan. The Kabal also dabble in portal magic, most notably seen in the portal in Kazakus' midriff, rumoured to lead to another dimension.
>>
>>50539905
I think that description for Red Mana explains Solia's mutations. >>50540148
>>
>>50540002
Is that a Forsaken with elbows and knees? Must be a traveler from the Chinese client.
>>
>new paladin mount just another horse in plate
>>
File: Red_Mana_Wyrm_full.jpg (201KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Red_Mana_Wyrm_full.jpg
201KB, 900x1200px
>>50540194
Probably.
Or the Red Mana is just that good.
>>
File: Toxic_Sewer_Ooze_full.jpg (147KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Toxic_Sewer_Ooze_full.jpg
147KB, 900x1200px
>>50539674
>EBPD
>When Sergeant Sally shows up unexpectedly, DO NOT FLUSH YOUR MANA CRYSTALS DOWN THE TOILET.
>>
File: Streetwise_Investigator_full.jpg (345KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Streetwise_Investigator_full.jpg
345KB, 1536x2048px
>"Hmmmm… Call it a hunch, but I'm starting to think that there may be some kind of criminal activity going on in Gadgetzan."
>>
File: Daring_Reporter_full.jpg (100KB, 990x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Daring_Reporter_full.jpg
100KB, 990x1004px
>She's working on a story! While skydiving!

>This card's art was first seen in the Gadgetzan Gazette depicting "Chief Investigative Reporter" Dora R, the writer of all the paper's lead articles. Both "Dora R" and "Daring Reporter" also share the initials D.R.
>>
File: Naga_Corsair_full.jpg (283KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
Naga_Corsair_full.jpg
283KB, 1000x999px
>Hook-tails are nice and all but she keeps getting stuck on things.
>>
>now with Hearthstone Blizzard will sink Warcraft lore with shitty meme-fillers
>>
>>50540015
Unless a DH can kill a warlock faster than they can cast enslave demon, it isn't really a contest
>>
>>50540352
And this is different from WoW-era lore additions how?
>>
>>50540352
And yet, somehow, Gadgetzan still has better lore than Legion
>>
>>50540407
No spirit of adventures, exploring and mysteries like in early WoW.
>>
This is the best card art. If only panda's weren't fat fucks in the game.
>>
>>50540427
Because Legion have terrible questing and because now Azeroth is totally empty, eveyrone already showed up and was killed.
>>
>>50540436
>pandas
>best card art
kys
>>
File: elemental.jpg (383KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
elemental.jpg
383KB, 1920x1080px
>>50540246
As a paladin main I'm incredibly disappointed. Good thing I also have a shaman.
>>
>>50540442
But at least Legion have only "lol Illidan was actually messiah and didn't do NOTHING worng", not shit like >>50540307
>>50540317
>>50540327
>>
File: Don_Han'Cho_full.jpg (374KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Don_Han'Cho_full.jpg
374KB, 1400x1400px
>>50540463
>Implying that Investigators and Reporters in a city like Gadgetzan is shit lore
It's like you are too stupid to comprehend it.

>The brilliant mastermind of the Grimy Goons, Han sometimes thinks about ditching the idiot Cho, but that would just tear him apart.
>>
Oh, it is true, i have thought about becoming the guardian every day, even now i desire it.
>>
>>50540460
>the shaman mount is an air elemental in enhance, a fire elemental in ele, and a water elemental in resto
if the DK dragon doesn't switch colours between specs I'll be slightly annoyed but still use it over any other mount
>>
>>50540352
nothing could possibly worse than Cata Westfall and RRM. At least Hearthstone memes are fun
>>
>>50540821
>>Implying that Investigators and Reporters in a city like Gadgetzan is shit lore
Well yeah, sorry amerifat but all your "muh 30s mafia" looks retarted.
>>
File: 1431417473962.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1431417473962.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
draenei space nazis
>>
>>50541682
God damn it why do they keep attaching storm to enhance and fire to ele instead of the other way around
>>
>>50541866
Only one faction is 30s mafia, and organized crime should exist in every setting
>>
>>50541885
Thal'kiel did nothing wrong
>>
I want to imagine the Hearthstone Gadgetzen during the Legion Invasion pre-patch.

Goons, Jade Lotus, and the Kabal forced into a truce just to they can band together and repel the Burning Legion from their city and all of Tanaris.
>>
File: 1459231317855.jpg (73KB, 1024x793px) Image search: [Google]
1459231317855.jpg
73KB, 1024x793px
>the same people who deride the watering down of night elves and call the Horde dindus will turn around and drool over mafia ogres and gumshoe nelves, and pretend the Scourge are cops
I don't get you guys, I really really don't.

>>50541965
But WoW has always had organized crime. It just also used to have something called subtlety.
>>
File: war on dk.png (2MB, 1008x1024px) Image search: [Google]
war on dk.png
2MB, 1008x1024px
>"the dreadlord got away with the gold close to a million"
>"gold?"
>"gold"
>"their gold?"
>"our gold"
>>
>>50542110
>Warcraft had subtlety

You fucking lie, Warcraft has always been on the nose about everything
>>
>>50542338
ebon blade is the best thing about legion
>>
>>50541866
>Well yeah, sorry amerifat but all your "muh 30s mafia" looks retarted.
You don't have to be amerifat to appreciate good kind of fun.

>>50542110
>>the same people who deride the watering down of night elves and call the Horde dindus will turn around and drool over mafia ogres and gumshoe nelves, and pretend the Scourge are cops
>I don't get you guys, I really really don't.
I never called Horde "dindus", but what happened to Night Elves under Kosak is just sad in how pathetic they are.
>>
>>50542110
Because the HS lore doesn't take itself seriously and try to be epic, then fall flat on its face due to bad writing. It's an intentionally silly take on the setting. Compare WHFB and Bloodbowl. Both are essentially the same setting, but other is serious grimdark fantasy, and the other is the same world but with modern-ish level society (with magic doing the function of most technology) where conflicts are resolved with American football.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks Legion is doing pretty 'meh'?
>>
>>50542110
MSoG is somewhat interesting. I know, it's an overused trope, but seeing it into Warcraft is new and cool.

Also,
>Warcraft
>subtlety
No such thing.
>>
>>50543003
I think that the fact it follows WoD does wonders about how people feel about it.
I myself am still angry they killed Vol'jin.
>>
>>50542889
And yet I'd still rather use Hearthstone lore over WoW lore for a campaign setting
>>
>>50543054
Msog?
>>
>>50543003
It's better than WoD, but then again, if the plot of this expansion was "and then nothing happened for four years and everyone just did their taxes and caught up with their favourite book series" it would still be better than WoD

But really, as much as I like Warcraft, I really don't think it's possible to salvage the main storyline anymore, too much has been irrevocably fucked up, better to scrap it and start again from either the end of WotLK, or any other point in the lore before that
>>
>>50543181
Personally I would retcon everything that has happened after TFT.
>>
>>50543206
Personally, I'd retcon everything that happened after Vanilla WoW, but I believe the lore wasn't irreversibly ruined until Cataclysm, so the end of WotLK is the last possible point where the lore was still workable instead of trash
>>
>>50543180
Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
>>
>>50542889
>Compare WHFB and Bloodbowl
Yeah, but BloodBowlalways was different from WHFB setting.
>>
The legion will cringe before the fury i will unleash.
>>
>>50543054
>>Warcraft
>>subtlety
>No such thing.
BC-baby, pls.
>>
>>50543343
I don't believe Warcraft at any point has contained intentionally subtle plot, theming or characterization

I consider things like Tyrande's poor leadership, Thrall's blind hero worship, and there being an entirely justifiable reason why Tauren would fight against night elves to be unintentional subtleties. Things never intended by writers that came to be anyway
>>
>>50543439
Nagrand in TBC; it's the only part of Draenor that isn't subject to ill effects, and it serves to emphasise how depleted the orcs are. There's a dozen narrative threads throughout the zone.
>>
>>50543439
>entirely justifiable reason why Tauren would fight against night elves
Why?
>>
>>50543522
Think about what had happened to the Tauren prior to the events of WC3, they had been hounded and driven to near-extinction in the Barrens and Mulgore by quilboar and centaur, fighting a losing battle for their lives that only ended with help from the orcs.

Then they find out there's a group of people who are similar to the tauren in terms of their views of nature, living in the forests to the north. People with significant military power and access to powerful magics, people who had all that strength and did nothing to help the tauren

Makes sense that there would be resentment there, from the tauren point of view, the night elves were effectively leaving the tauren to die for no good reason
>>
>>50543003
It's ok at best on it's own. When compared with WoD it's pretty good but I guess that's cheating. The last expansion I genuinely enjoyed was MoP. It may have had fluffy pandas but exploring Pandaria was pretty entertaining. At least until Garrosh shows up and it goes to shit with the faction conflict.
>>
>>50543439
Counterpoint: The Onyxia/Defias storyline.
>>
>>50543591
Hm... makes me think.
I always thought Nelfs and Tauren would make great allies. They can't still be pissed about Grom cutting their trees. Not after the ending of WC3. Could be because they're isolationist, but then again, making them allied with the humans (Stormwind) in WoW was strange.
>>
>>50543958
>I always thought Nelfs and Tauren would make great allies.
the night elves always thought of the tauren more like pets than allies. the tauren didn't have the population or cultural force to be political equals to the nelves, and it's the reason why worship of An'she was mostly snuffed out in the Kalimdor tauren after the War of the Ancients
>>
>>50543662

I don't know if I like the zones being totally self-contained stories you can do in any order. If there was one thing that was good or even great about wod, it was the leveling process, and the way the story threaded through all of Draenor in a fluid and natural fashion until you got some choice in the second half only for that choice to dovetail back toward the climax in Nagrand was just all awesome.

Legions strength in terms of story is more half and half, because for every great zone or order hall campaign theres one that's mediocre to bad. Wods issue was that once the leveling was done everything waiting at the end blew.
>>
File: Perihair.png (91KB, 540x499px) Image search: [Google]
Perihair.png
91KB, 540x499px
Anyone here ever role play on World of Warcraft?
>>
>>50542110
the subtlely came from fans misinterpreting everything.
>>
>>50544084
Pretending to suck some female Draenei's giant futa cock doesn't count as roleplaying.
>>
>the Army of the Light is comprised of hundreds of races that chose to stand against the Legion rather than join them or be destroyed
>the Apexis were devout worshipers of the Light (via Rukhmar and the sun) who mysteriously disappeared despite having technology unseen by any races but the eredar at the height of their power
can't wait to annihilate demons with birdbros desu
>>
>>50544106
This.
>>
>>50544084
I used to back in BC retail.

Shit was amazing and amazingly cringy, between the people that were hard into ERP like >>50544107, the total noobs whose grammar and orthography were disastrous, the special snowflakes who power emoted the shit out of tavern brawls and the asshats who only joined an RP server to dis the rpers, there were genuine gems of interaction between people just checking out of reality and into their persona.

I lost my internet virginity to some Blood Elf chick hanging out in Silvermoon whose only response to my edgy demon posessed warlock was to fuck it out of me and I actually thought that was good writing back then.
>>
>>50544084
I did, Wrath through WoD. Haven't given enough fucks to pick it back up in Legion.
AMA.
>>
>>50544084
yes there's a bunch of illegal black market servers devoted just to roleplaying
with communities that aren't degenerate draenei futa cock worshippers
its pretty fun
>>
>>50544084
WrA here

Pretty nice and not as bad as you'd think

This is coming from a human fighter loving son of Zarus
>>
>>50540051
Bitch is dropping crystals, don't hire a Draenei to do ANYONE elses job.
>>
>>50544942
Why is it always draenei futa? Do people not like monstrously huge dicks on the women of other races?
>>
>>50545017
Horse dick, m80. It's always the horse dick.
>>
>>50545017
Draenei can have horse cocks without it being furry.
>>
>>50545392
>>50545418

But they're goat people.
>>
>>50545017
Some pretty well known futa artist did some comics with futa Draenei. Pretty sure it started from that.
Plus, they're aliens so you can't say for sure they don't have cocks.
>>
>>50545451
Yes, and..?
>>
>>50544997
I am unsure if Kazakus cares that much.
After all, Kaza-kola is apparently Potion of Madness, while description of Volcanic Potion says "The secret ingredient in Kazakus's award-winning chili recipe."
>>
>>50545459
So the logic for horse dicks on them is no different than any other race.
>>
>>50545478
There's no basis for Draenei horsedicks.
It's a meme.
>>
File: Rick drunk as a motherfucker.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rick drunk as a motherfucker.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
>>50544990
>>50544942

How would you compare roleplay on WoW from roleplaying on something like Roll20, or text over skype?
>>
File: 1386084521918.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386084521918.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>50545503
I've not roleplayed through roll20 or skype yet, so I can't compare but I can tell you of my experience with wow rp on private servers
usually there's events organized by one person or a guild, with the goal of progressing some kind of storyline
there's absolutely zero voice communication, everything is done through the in-game text channels but going OOC for extended periods of time is frowned upon, generally you'll only do it when there's a problem with the event (if the DM didn't register your emote or if you need to elaborate on it)
depending on the DM, events will either go with classic rolls to decide the outcome of emotes but with many people this can be hard to keep track of, so a lot of the time the DM forgets about rolls and becomes the arbiter of what can and cannot happen (if an attack goes through our not, desu this mostly depends on how well-constructed your emote is and the perceived power level of your character)
i've not personally been in any RP where characters had actual RPG stats and roll bonuses etc but theoretically with just a few people it can work

most servers allow DMs to spawn whatever the hell they want for their event, so you can have any NPCs you want in it, though you don't actually PvE them like on retail (everything is emotes usually)
idk what more to write and i think i'm approaching character limit so ask for specifics if you're interested
>>
>>50545451
Goats don't have tentacles anon
>>
>>50544084
I play on Moonguard, mostly looking to get into a guild to RP in. Mostly doing endgame content though.
>>
>>50541866

>amerifat

>t. raped by muslims
>>
>>50546299
>tfw the person he called amerifat is actually from Poland, so not only can neutrally appreciate suits, but also can laugh at lefties raped by muslims
>>
>>50542110

> >the same people who deride the watering down of night elves

They were. Their classes aren't even restricted by sex anymore.

>and call the Horde dindus

They are. WoD's ending confirmed it.

>will turn around and drool over mafia ogres and gumshoe nelves, and pretend the Scourge are cops

Keep being sore your Warcraft Lore is a mess filled with Dindus, favoritism, doesn't even try to stay consistent within a single expansion, setbacks, trash faction leaders like King Cuck and Queen Rule34, laughable villains like Arthas....

>>50544084

>SJW Universe
>>
File: 1472791385551.jpg (46KB, 307x320px) Image search: [Google]
1472791385551.jpg
46KB, 307x320px
>>50546456
I forgot my face
>>
File: 1478704853336.jpg (83KB, 540x775px) Image search: [Google]
1478704853336.jpg
83KB, 540x775px
>>50546769
>They are. WoD's ending confirmed it.
That's still only Orcs. And Iron Horde. Proper members of Da Horde are still not hypocritical.
>>
I think the Forsaken could have worked better in the Horde if they were more about liberating Scourge from the Lich King's control. You could have the internal debate of if they should try and undead currently living people, just concentrate on raising the dead or just let nature rot them away.
I also wondered if Sylvanas could claim to be the rightful heir to Lordaeron. I mean, she's technically the direct offspring of Arthas, since he personally resurrected her. Hell, probably a lot of the Forsaken humans used to live in Lordaeron, they could just say "we're the new kingdom of Lordaeron".
I may use these thing if I was to run a WoW game.
>>
File: stand b8.png (394KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
stand b8.png
394KB, 500x575px
>>50546769
>implying anything about Anduin
>using 'cuck' as a generic 'thing I don't like' prejorative with no actual relation to the idea of marital infidelity
>alternate timeline confirming anything

Wanna know how I know this is bait?
>>
>>50546947
>rightful heir to Lordaeron

>implying a Silvermoon Ranger could ever be in the line of succession
>implying Terenas Menethil II wasn't the last true King of Lordaeron
>implying Caila Menethil, first of her name, isn't the rightful Queen of Lordaeron - or at least all less-than-20 living people still in it
>>
File: peek.png (83KB, 463x455px) Image search: [Google]
peek.png
83KB, 463x455px
>>50545460
>>
>>50547037
That's probably exactly what Stormwind would say, though if they could convince the Dwarves to help them stage a retaking of Lordaeron would be another story, as long as the Forsaken weren't being immediately belligerent. I could certianly imagine the Forsaken attempting to conquer the Plaguelands so they could reconnect with Silvermoon.

Another question, did all the Orc clans that Thrall freed follow him to Kalimdor or did some of them stay behind? I'm considering (again for any future WoW game I run) that some stayed behind in Arathi, the Wetland and the Hinterlands,meeting them and telling them where Thrall went, maybe coming along so Thrall and Pals don't murder the undead on sight (which wouldn't be unreasonable).
>>
>>50546919

>Forsaken, Blood Elves, and Trolls Dindu Nuffin

>>50546950

Horde Dindu Nuffin poster found.
>>
>>50547592
>using 'dindu nuffin' as a generic prejorative
>implying anyone trusts the Forsaken
>implying the Darkspear are not in fact the moral exemplars of trollkind (see how even the Zandalari are willing to doom everyone for the sake of their empire in Cats)
>implying the BElves haven't gotten what they deserved and more
>implying I'm not in favor of Gnomes
>>
can banshees possess death knights?
would possessing a dk be a viable way to plant a spy within the EB for sylvanas?
>>
>>50547846
Depends, in theory this is what would happen
>DK is defeated, somehow and gets banshee'd
>LK senses this zombo ain't his zombo

But again, undead in general are really fucking weird on the corruption/possession of (smart) undead.
>>
>>50547592
>Forsaken
>Implying that Forsaken are proper members of Da Horde.
>inb4Kil'jeaden pretended to be a Loa to convince Vol'jin to nominate Sylvanas as Warchief
Only Varian should have died there. Horde changed leader one more time than Alliance did.
>>
>>50548114
>Yfw it was the actual loa pulling a fast one and in the end it all comes together when Shitvanas betrays da horde for the legion and bolvar can take her zombies and make hyper-demon aids.
>>
>>50548114

This is another retarded effect of the RvB, where everything and anything happening to factions must be perfectly mirrored or they will bitch about it.
>>
>>50548163
>After TBC, Bolvar retires from his position because Varian is back
>Before Cata, Cairne is replaced by Baine, and Magni is replaced by Council of Three Hammers
>Before Cata Thrall retires and Garrosh becomes Warchief
>After MoP, Garrosh is dethroned, Vol'jin takes his position
>Garrosh gets killed in WoD
>Varian and Vol'jin dies at the start of Legion
As you can see, Vol'jin shouldn't die before the next expansion.
Also, I think that his death would be a bit more bearable if not for Sylvanas basically managing Horde's battlegroup, instead of Vol'jin, who actually IS the Warchief and present there.

Still not as stupid as making Anduin the High King, only because he's Varian's son, and Varian became High King due to Lo'gosh crap, something that Anduin definitely lacks. Genn Greymane would make more sense.
>>
>>50548280
The mere concept of a High King is retarded.

There's absolutely no reason Varian would rule over Tyrande, the dwarfs or Velen. I can see the gnomes or Gilneas accepting Stormwind's superiority, but not the others.
>>
>>50548372
Yeah, Supreme Commander of Alliance's forces? Sure. But Blue Warchief that can invade allied city and threaten child of Magni with death and get away with it, just because she put Anduin under house arrest?
>>
>>50548514
Yeah. I have no problem with Varian being a supreme commander, or Jaina leading the mages, or Malfurion leading the druids, and similar things.

But there shouldn't be one ruler above all, least of all as an hereditary position. That's just against the concept of an alliance. If after Varian's death the leaders of the Alliance gathered to elect a new High King, it'd have made it at least a bit better.
>>
>>50548581
>If after Varian's death the leaders of the Alliance gathered to elect a new High King, it'd have made it at least a bit better.
Yeah, that's my main issue with it. It makes no bloody sense to me.
>>
>>50548581
>Malfurion leading the druids
>Cenarion Circle is part of the Alliance
>>
>>50548686
>>Malfurion leading the druids
>>Cenarion Circle is part of the Alliance
>Malfurion leading druids of Alliance makes all of Cenarion Circle part of the Alliance
What?
>>
File: Odyn.jpg (315KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Odyn.jpg
315KB, 1920x1017px
Okay, so we know this guy can make the Stormforged from Vrykul souls.

But how does he do it? Does he have some kind of supercharged, uncorrupted Forge of Wills-style thing? Is it just having Val'kyr transplant souls from flesh bodies to Stormforged ones?

Also, if Helya has Val'kyr, the Scourge have Val'kyr, AND Odyn has Val'kyr, are those just what female Vrykul souls look like?

Alternatively, can any Titan-forged become Val'kyr? If a Forsaken becomes Val'kyr via Odyn's method (why this would happen I do not know) will she look like a Scourge Val'kyr or a pure one? What about a Worgen?

If a Human becomes a Val'kyr, will she stay the same size or become Vrykul-sized? Would Gnomish or Dwarven Val'kyr keep their relative body proportions?

Are Orcs Titanforged descendants by any means and if so can they become Val'kyr? If so, would they look any different from any other?

Also, was he right not to trust the Dragons? Who is worse between him and Helya? Why did he let Ymiron into the halls again?
>>
>>50540051
>Offers you drugs from her pusher's stash
>TFW you'll never snort magical crystal powder off of a blue whore's ass then proceed to fill and glaze her with your cum
>TFW you'll never threaten to tell on her to her boss to exert more red cocaine and pussy from her

Monday's a downer I see.
>>
File: Thrymjaris.jpg (139KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
Thrymjaris.jpg
139KB, 1024x705px
>>50549754
That's a lot of questions, so I'll do my best.
>But how does he do it? Does he have some kind of supercharged, uncorrupted Forge of Wills-style thing? Is it just having Val'kyr transplant souls from flesh bodies to Stormforged ones?
Probably the last thing. He only had to twist souls of original Val'kyr to get someone to be able to enter Shadowlands to pick souls from there, in purpose of creating Stormforged/more Val'kyr.
>Also, if Helya has Val'kyr, the Scourge have Val'kyr, AND Odyn has Val'kyr, are those just what female Vrykul souls look like?
No, Val'kyr are seemingly specific process, after all, Odyn had to twist Helya's spirit to grant her abilities to enter Shadowlands and to create more Val'kyr.
>Alternatively, can any Titan-forged become Val'kyr? If a Forsaken becomes Val'kyr via Odyn's method (why this would happen I do not know) will she look like a Scourge Val'kyr or a pure one? What about a Worgen?
Maybe he could, but he would have to consider that. And it more likely would look like a pure one, as it's all about the method.
>If a Human becomes a Val'kyr, will she stay the same size or become Vrykul-sized? Would Gnomish or Dwarven Val'kyr keep their relative body proportions?
Should keep relative proportions, as Helya and Eyir were Watchers (not Titan-empowered Keepers) before they got transformed.
>Are Orcs Titanforged descendants by any means and if so can they become Val'kyr? If so, would they look any different from any other?
That depends if he and his Val'kyr can make anything into Val'kyr. Could be possible. Maybe he don't even need Titan-Forged for that.
>Also, was he right not to trust the Dragons?
Not really. Also, I have my suspicions that he could have part in uplifting of Thorignir.
>Who is worse between him and Helya?
In the end, Helya. Her hatred corrupted her realm, she actively sought after potential champions for Valarjar and ambushed them with her Kvaldir to corrupt them and make them one of her own. 1/2
>>
File: King_Ymiron.jpg (116KB, 580x730px) Image search: [Google]
King_Ymiron.jpg
116KB, 580x730px
2/2
>>50549754
>>50550390
>Who is worse between him and Helya?
If Helya wouldn't be the more evil one, then all of the Val'kyr would follow her, instead of some staying with Odyn, and some staying in Shadowlands to become Spirit Healers.
>Why did he let Ymiron into the halls again?
Because the Battlelord understood value of such a warrior like Ymiron, and convinced Odyn that he's a soul worth getting away from Helya's grasp and making him one of the Stormforged.
>>
File: druidess_by_angevere-d739w63.jpg (197KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
druidess_by_angevere-d739w63.jpg
197KB, 800x1120px
>>50548686
>>50549651
>playing a druid
>blizzard and players expect you to give a shit about mortal factions.

It's easy to see why the class almost did not become playable.
>>
>>50550390
>>50550543
Thanks, anon!
>>
>>50548514
>>50548372

Reminder that Varian and his High King garbage is a failed attempt to make the Alliance more like the Horde. Showing that Metzen and Co. have had little interest in the Alliance as a faction beyonf being a foil of the the Horde.

Being blunt, the Alliance is a badly fitting artifact of the RTS games that they don’t know what to do with. The Horde has evolved beyond needing the Alliance as an enemy. The Horde goes on the move and the Alliance tries to not get mowed over. This isn't helped by how later Lore has been retconning out any seriously "greyness" (or just plain hardege) for the Alliance (I'm talking Van Cleef's rebellion) for the Captain America Wannabe we have today. Bring up Greymane, but he's a strawman there to make Anduin look good.
>>
>>50550580
It was pretty tight hanging out with Nelfs in Moonglade back in the day. Even on PvE servers, you might throw down but everything was chill in Moonglade.
Still, having Trolls and Worgen added to the mix isn't awful.
>>
>>50551103
>worgen
You know, I'm a little surprised we haven't had a new-worgen 'villain' trying to spread the condition to All the other humans. There are no downsides to it as far as I can tell, and plenty of upsides on the power and resistance to undeath or being able to be druids thing.
>>
>>50549754
Val'Kyr are female vrykul souls given super-magic powers.
Undead ones (scourge) are created by the fusion of Arthas and Ner'zhul's powers and frostmourne (basically buttload of magic), so a mix up of fel (mourne) and pure death.

Storm forged ones are arcane as they're titan-crafted.
>>
>>50550543
>Because the Battlelord understood that bullying is good
ftfy
>>
>>50551420
Don't get into that m8, because if we go that route there is near no reason not to break your neck and become scourge or undead (forsaken is being bitchtits mc I wanna not die slave, so fuck that) since you'd be:
Legion corruption immune (scourge)
Old god corruption immune (you're dead)
Old god whisper immune (you're already fubar'd)
>>
>>50552012
I dunno, I think a communicable form of lycanthropey that lets you keep your mind is a good deal different from undeath.
>>
>>50552012

Sentient forsaken are not immune to old god whispers.
>>
>>50552231
the Scourge are though. The Helm of Domination protects against all other mental contro
>>
>>50552261
>We'll never see DKs give Yogg'saron a fate worse than death as he's drained for his saronite
>We'll never see the deathlord look at N'zoth and inform him he's his head full and there is no space for more head-mates.
>>
>>50534214
So which faction is Blizz biased in favor of right now?
>>
>>50552864
Whatever one you don't play.
>>
>>50552864
Illidan.

In all seriousness I can't understand why Odyn and his crew haven't squashed Slylvie like a bug for her stunt with the lantern. But that's a personal issue rather than something that can be attributed to the horde.
>>
I watched some Warcraft Adventures cutscenes and I really liked Grom in those. Despite the hamminess I could see why this guy was a scary motherfucker on the battlefield. Why was WoD Grom so dull?
>>
>>50540058
>>Jade Lotus has a Sha in their employment
>Hermes Conrad.jpg
>>
>>50553079
This honestly and it's one of those "It fits the character but real consequences for it would also utterly fuck the game" same as DKs.
>>
>>50553401
Because the chickened out of the plan of having Grom be the big bad of the expansion in favor of more Legion nuttery and turning Grom into a dindu even though he totally did du all the shit he did with no demon blood excuse this time.
>>
>>50553401

He hadn't that much screen time to begin with, and the little he had was badly written:
>Went from a unique character (thin, wiry orc with a shrill battlecry that made the enemy think the gates to hell had burst open) to a generic orc (Tusked, musclebound pig-man with a voice like chain-smoking gravel)
>Shows up during the WoD intro questline in Tanaan, makes some vague threats from a distance with his thugs in the background
>Is the posterhead for Orcs always being bloodthirsty savage warmongers regardless of green kool-aid, and not the peaceful shamanistic people they always claimed to be
>Shows up during the Garrison campaign, makes some vague threats, and runs into Tanaan
>Gets gibbed by Gul'dan, is saddened by Garrosh's death when finding out that he was his son somehow (even though he had no offspring in the AU as far as we know. In fact, Garrosh not being born in this timeline is one of the reasons this alternate universe was chosen), screams at Kilrogg, gets dragged into Hellfire Citadel
>Gets tortured (for what we can presume were a few weeks) by an expert Legion torturer, still finds strength to jump off the pillar Zakuun was holding him on, and proceeds to carve a "trophy" for himself off a foe he had no hand in killing other than some low-effort heckling
>A few moments later, he's spearheading the final assault at the Black Gate and on fucking ARCHIMONDE, fighting side by side with a member of a race he had an active role in systematically destroying/genociding, and Khadgar, that has seen, and knows, all the shit he's done
>"Draenor is free!", i iz a gud boi, i dindu nuffin, we iz frends nao?
>Gets away with all that shit as far as we know
>>
>>50554312

>Khadgar

He's so methodically written to be faction-neutral as possible between Alliance and Horde that he just comes off as a crazy man.

Which fits, I guess.
>>
>>50554402
I'd rather see disco Medivh from Hearthstone show up in WoW to make Khadgar look sane.
>>
>>50554402
Getting magically aged will do things to your mind.
>>
Mean Streets of Gadgetzan is literally the most interesting Warcraft lore has been in years.
>>
>>50554438
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J9G2-MJO9E&index=10&list=LLg5K1qNLpPbkOfJ4HPT0YUA
>>
>>50554700

Let's just admit Warcraft is the key example of: Interesting setting, badly written.

Too many Dindus, trash characters like Anduin and Garrosh, retcons within retcons...
>>
>>50554312
Was he thin and wiry? I never heard him described like that, got a source? Genuinely curious, not being an ass
>>
>>50555112

All the little touches and worldbuilding are neat but when they try to write something major it reads like some 12 year olds idea of "epic" like the wolf spirited high king of the alliance and shit.
>>
File: 1467074143904.jpg (586KB, 2014x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467074143904.jpg
586KB, 2014x1200px
>>50554876
Okay, that was pretty good.
>>
>>50553919
I mean I can understand why she does what she does. But its high fucking time she got some manner of comeuppance, even if its something as meaningless as an NPC asking what makes her any different from Arthas when it comes to robbing people of their free will and enslaving them.
>>
>>50554700
MSoG is the first bit of Warcraft lore in, possibly forever, that manages to utilize nearly every part of the world to build a cohesive setting and overarcing story line.

Very little got forgotten and the 30s gangster theme just feels natural in a goblin city.
>>
>>50553919

Then dont write it like that? I dont get why they keep writing themselves into corners like this. SoO having literally zero impact was the worst.
>>
>>50554312
>low-effort heckling
Did he even bant during that fight? I don't remember
>>
Anyone else hoping that when the army of the light asks illidindu for help he just goes
>".... No"
And goes on to do his own thing to try and stop the legion? It would make this whole chosen one bullshit somewhat more interesting.
>>
>>50555729
>"I'm not locked in these islands with you, you're locked in here with me!" -shoots eye beams-
>>
>>50555385

They get their ot twists from superhero comics. Really.
>>
A WoW ttrpg would actually be pretty fun. Imagine the GM giving the players simple low level MMO quests, and they just keep fucking it all up
>>
>>50557066
Roll for not cutting the bear's arse to 50 bits ensuring Thrall can't feed the orcs their daily bear arse.
>>
File: tablecraft people.jpg (313KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
tablecraft people.jpg
313KB, 1152x648px
>>50557066
I'm running a 5e WoW game. They're actually going into the deadmines this weekend!

We have two players who knew jack shit about WoW but played DnD, and two players the opposite.

I'm glad because while I have the base, the characters and the area, and they still make it their own. They fuck up quests, change the outcome of some things, have zero interest in others. I feed them "quests" through a board that their guild leader is constantly stealing and putting on display so her guild is on top of everything. The quests though are starting to expand farther out into the world. They took one request for help in Arathi Basin, and are about to get rumors of Gnomeragan reclamation beginning.

I enjoy it so far, and the group seems too as well, when we can actually get everyone together. I look forward to putting our recordings out in a better form someday soon.
>>
>>50534214
Been confused on this, where is the 'afterlife' in Warcraft? Is the shadowlands the end all be all for the dead? What about the Light? Is it just another nihilistic end in pseudo hell?
>>
>>50555434
He had some reasonably long banter. I suppressed my memories of my guild wiping over and over on Zakuun though so I forget most of them
>>
>>50557249
The shadowlands is basically hell so only the evil folk go there. Though apparently undead are considered evil no matter what, even if it wasnt their choice? It's weird. As for "heaven", there was a hint at something like there during a quest in wrath. You had to go all around the world and try to get help from powerful people to try and cleanse a dying crusder of the plague. It didn't work, but when he died his soul was taken to a peaceful afterlife by A'dal. I don't think everyone gets that treatment, so where those souls go after death is anyones guess. Maybe it's like 40k and their souls just go into the twisting nether or something.
>>
>>50551420
>There are no downsides

Besides being a Furfag?
>>
>>50557747
>The shadowlands is basically hell so only the evil folk go there.
I don't think that's it. All dead people pass through the Shadowlands, but there may be destinations beyond it. That's if I'm recalling things correctly. Everyone's character passes through the Shadowlands when they die.

If you're talking about the infinite darkness full of unknowable things that Sylvanas was sent to, I think that was actually the Void.
>>
>>50541957
Because STORMFURY
>>
>>50558061
Ah you're right. Think I may have been thinking of Helheim, though that's hell only for Vrykul if I'm remembering right.
>>
https://ww.youtube.com/watch?v=zupQTxglI7o

>Last Days of the Alliance

Most Misleading WC song title Y/N
>>
>>50558330
The Alliance of Lordaeron
>>
>>50555161
Pretty sure it's brought up in the manual of BTDP and WC3, and his model in WC3 shows it
>>
>>50557747
Afterlife in Warcraft is very confusing and it's better not to think about it too much. Sylvanas goes to a place full of darkness, she also finds Arthas there, but there's also the Shadowlands and Daelin is in there for some reason. And where do warlocks even go anyway? The Twisting Nether where they're tortured by demons? Which raises the question why wouldn't the Legion get the original Gul'dan back instead of wasting their time with a new guy in some alternate dimension.
>>
File: Hellscream2.jpg (33KB, 518x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hellscream2.jpg
33KB, 518x700px
>>50555161
Pic related, Chris' artwork of Gromboi back in Warcraft 2.

In Warcraft 3, Grom is a reskinned Blademaster, who are still pretty much roided up with near-zero bodyfat but generally lean, which further adds to that description.

The Rise of the Horde novel features a brief description of him as a young man, pretty much another instance of him being a lean green killing machine.

I don't have the manuals memorised like >>50558482, but definitely worth checking out.
>>
>>50559057
>>50558482

His face in WC3 is also a lot thinner than the other orc models. Bit like Tichicondrius and Varramarthas compared to the other Dreadlords.
>>
>>50558452

I don't remember tbe Alliance in WoW getting called the Alliance of Stormwind.
>>
>>50559121
Another instance of the original designers not thinking the factions through.

The "Lordaeron" in "alliance of lordaeron" was the important bit as they were essentially the backbone, even though in Warcraft 2 you played mostly from Stormwind's point of view.

Some Anon in the old thread said it quite nicely: The Factionpride was strong back in Vanilla, back to the hype days of open and even closed beta. Basically the transition period between tFT and WoW's release.

I still think it could have been handled more elegantly, with player's starting at least neutral with the opposing faction and only becoming hostile upon acting actually hostile. Say you play an orc, you go and kill Stormwind troops and fulfill quests for the Defias Brotherhood, then you become hostile with Stormwind, before that you're perfectly fine and can purchase stuff from them.

I find it weird: On the private server I play, they basically got rid of cross-faction restrictions and removed the language barrier between alliance and horde or orc and common, dunno. This is how it was always supposed to be from the beginning - Adventurers acting as individuals. I find it astounding somehow that retail, even in Legion, still supposedly has those restrictions of making a group.
>>
>>50555385
Because RvB is literally the worst thing they did and it's the thing they also peddled wow for even if wow is a pve game, RvB was number one.

It makes zero sense. Would a worgen go ape at an undead? Yes.
But why would a DK/DH give the sightlest fuck about the alliance OR horde when they're basically Scourge/Illidari and H/A as a secondary thing only because of their race?
>>
>>50555729
>yfw he sees the EBPD
>>
>>50555434
He has a few lines during set moments of the fight: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=89890/fel-lord-zakuun#sounds

At the end, there are 5 files named like this: VO_62_HFR_FELLORD_GROMMASH_SPECIAL_[letter]. A is just the same old "we will never be slaves" bullshit. B, C, and D are the aforementioned low-effort heckling. E is him asking for a few moments with Zakuun's corpse so that he may carve off a trophy for himself.

Silly Garrosh, this isn't Kindergarten Olympics, you don't get a trophy for showing up! Be glad we decided to kill Zakuun before he killed you, and go back to your hut n Nagrand before we change minds.
>>
File: comic-2011-06-02-full.jpg (1MB, 941x2936px) Image search: [Google]
comic-2011-06-02-full.jpg
1MB, 941x2936px
Daily reminder that furries and orcs are scum.
>>
>>50559736
so are the Forsaken desu
Ebon Blade master race
>>
>>50559729
>finish him heroes, so that I may drive that cursed axe down his throat, and rip out his fel heart
fuck off nigger, Hellrender is mine
>>
>>50558796
I jut feel betrayed that the Light is now just a magic caste that relies on faith

And does that mean it's the only faith that gives nothing in terms of afterlife then?
>>
>Elisande talks shit about the blood elves for allying with "misfits and monsters"
>joins the Legion
really gets the noggin joggin
>>
>>50562097
Elves are the source of almost every problem on Azeroth.
>>
>>50562239
as much as I hate Elisande, I did enjoy her calling Vereesa a racemixer
>>
>>50562097
I am more interesting where the fuck she learn quel and sin doreis history.
>>
>>50562239
Arcane is the source of almost every problem on Azeroth.
Settling around the Well of Eternity was a mistake.

Also, Zuldazar is the best of the locations where da Loa liked to spend their time.
Arcane addicts and their hippie descendants can't compete, regardless if in architecture or Loa department,with hippies having Hyjal.
>>
>>50562358
the shal'dorei are master illusionists, and they've had spies infiltrating points of interest to Elisande since the shield fell
>>
>>50562358
>>50562417
Also, scrying probably helped.
>>
>>50562417
>and they've had spies infiltrating points of interest to Elisande since the shield fell
Blood and Hig elves appears (on Broken Isles) only in 7.1.
>>
>>50562587
there's a shal'dorei warlock on Tol Barad in the destro lock artifact quest. There's no reason there couldn't be others elsewhere, especially since all they'd need to do to relay the relevant information is read a couple books
>>
>>50562651
Okay, I can live with that, but WTF, where is Rommath in the siege of Nighthold, like Blizz especially ignorring him because he probably the only one person who could shut up meme-Kadghar.
>>
>>50546769
Steven Universe hasn't pushed a single social justice ideal since its creation unless you consider Ruby and Sapphire, which is more of a tasteful LGBT thing rather than outright social justice message.
>>
>>50546236

What is it like?
>>
>>50562738
But Rommath is at the camp, right by Liadrin's side.
>>
>>50563025
>But Rommath is at the camp, right by Liadrin's side.
Yeah but he just gives you one quest and that's all, why he didn't appear after failed assault and helping Kadghar and other in finding the way into Nighthold, I mean the guy kept naaru under control while traveling from Outland to Quel'Thalas alone.
>>
>>50534322
She's too busy getting JADED
>>
File: Kun_the_Forgotten_King_full.jpg (200KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kun_the_Forgotten_King_full.jpg
200KB, 750x1000px
So, what could be Kun's endgame? Why is he letting Aya Blackpaw using parts of his soul to power up her Jade Golems? What he gets from it, and what if he's the real master of Jade Golems, and he simply let Aya believe otherwise?
>>
File: Jade_Golem_1_full.jpg (787KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Jade_Golem_1_full.jpg
787KB, 1920x2560px
>>50563842
Also, Jade Golems at first doesn't seem that dangerous...
>>
File: Jade_Golem_2_full.jpg (969KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Jade_Golem_2_full.jpg
969KB, 1920x2560px
>>50563873
But they are quickly getting bigger and stronger.
>>
File: Jade_Golem_3_full.jpg (1002KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Jade_Golem_3_full.jpg
1002KB, 1920x2560px
>>50563911
...Getting better weapons and emanating more energy...
>>
>>50545503
If it's anything like I remember the RP through WoW as a platform is both more immersive and less immersive. The fact that certain actions require you to poweremote the shit out of the chat makes it incredibly annoying sometimes, but since you at least have a somewhat interactive avatar ingame to visualise your character helps immensely.
>>
File: Jade_Golem_4_full.jpg (925KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Jade_Golem_4_full.jpg
925KB, 1920x2560px
>>50563947
...And then there are nearly unstoppable Juggernauts, bitch.
>>
>tfw no azeroth ruled by mogu, trolls and vrykul

could've fucking annihilated the legion if they ever came
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (18KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
18KB, 300x319px
>>50544084
>rolepaying
>in an mmo
You're roleplay during tabletop sessions, not in a fucking mmo.
Also
>cancer universe
>>
>>50564233
>Roleplaying at a table with other neckbeards
>Roleplaying at a table with people completely devoid of social skills, vocal talent and ideas outside fanfiction wish fulfillment or baseless humour
>Any better than roleplaying in virtual wonderland where you can at least ignore you're playing a huge game of pretend with people of aforementioned description
>Best case you just relocate and join another group having a proper session going so you can just dump the bad people and don't have to search for a new group, alltogether

Also
>Dissing the one universe that has popularised the idea of monster races just being people in mainstream media, thus opening up endless new possibilities of character concepts with people who are new to the game
>>
>>50563842
He's almost certainly the real master of the Golems, and probably just wants a fitting new body

Han'Cho just isn't as cool as Kun or Kazakus. He's just a two headed ogre, nothing like the ghost of an ancient king or a shapeshifted (twilight) dragon. Althought from what I gather it seems like his gang has a stronger street presence than the other ones, so maybe he's better as an actual leader than the Aya (and Kun) and Kazakus.
>>
>>50564370
Hey, i had awesome times getting drunk in Dalaran with my guildies before servers shut down for maintenance.
>>
>>50564960
>a shapeshifted (twilight) dragon
I thought he's actually Nightmare Dragon, but it's really hard to tell with his appearance.
>>
>>50543223
It was irreversibly ruined with "There must always be a Lich King". Everything before that could be forgiven. Most everything after cannot.
>>
>>50565164
I think he might just be horribly messed up from his own potions so much that its affecting his shapeshifting, if that makes sense. I can't tell what those tendrils on his head are.

>Jessealstraz, we have to cook!
>>
File: IMG_20161206_065824.jpg (178KB, 1103x696px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161206_065824.jpg
178KB, 1103x696px
Just popping in to remind you fucks why the Forsaken are the best race bar none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1h03p7K0HM
>>
File: 1475611920730.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475611920730.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>50566096
>Slutty undead images
>Only one theme is from WoW, and it's from Graveyard, which is related to Spirit Healers, not Forsaken
Send yourself to the Void, my friend.
>>
>>50566096

>cartoon villain race

Go away to MMO Champion.
>>
>>50565164
He, and the Kabal in general, do have the same colourscheme as the Nightmare stuff (black/grey and glowing red), so there might be a connection.
>>
File: genn greymane.png (453KB, 484x729px) Image search: [Google]
genn greymane.png
453KB, 484x729px
>>50566096
A single shared adversary does not erase the atrocities committed by the Forsaken.
>>
File: Fel_Orc_Soulfiend(49639).png (192KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Fel_Orc_Soulfiend(49639).png
192KB, 286x395px
>>50566355
I do wonder what the Red mana is. From what we know (and I posted earlier in this post >>50540148 ), it's corrupting, and likely the reason why Inkmaster Solia >>50539871 is slightly mutated, given that the tattoos are made from Red Mana.

>not all of the great card arts are available yet
The suffering is great.
>"Doc says the persistent burning sensation in my soul is probably just an ulcer."
>>
>>50540157
i thought this was fan-art when i first saw it so i just have to ask now, is that a fel-corrupted draenei?
>>
>>50566904

Nah, its just meth
>>
File: clinton mustard.jpg (446KB, 1280x1002px) Image search: [Google]
clinton mustard.jpg
446KB, 1280x1002px
>>50562341
Elisande calling elves race mixers all the while having her breasts fondled by big green fel orc hands.
>>
File: Crystalweaver_full.jpg (174KB, 767x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Crystalweaver_full.jpg
174KB, 767x1023px
>>50566904
Red Mana ain't no Fel.
Red Mana is MUCH better.
There's also this pic >>50545460
And Crystal Runner, definitely a Draenei >>50540051
It is not known if Crystalweaver is definitely an Eredar, but he's a Warlock minion, so it's quite possible that he's a Man'ari. Unless Red Mana is THAT good, that even a Draenei is ready to empower demons to get some of that.
>The trick is soaking the crystals in warm milk to soften them up.
Summon
>Total corruption, total power!
Attack
>At any price!
>>
>>50567213
The evil draenei from both group shots is not the same as the Crystal Runner one, though both are waifu material
>>
File: Abyssal_Enforcer(49691).png (196KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssal_Enforcer(49691).png
196KB, 286x395px
>>50567213
>The Kabal print this on every package of illicit Mana Crystals: WARNING - DO NOT PUT WITHIN REACH OF ABYSSALS. THIS IS NOT APPROVED FOR USE BY FLAMING DEMONS OF ANY KIND.

>Someone used those crystals on an Abyssal anyway.
>>
i'm starting to think blizzard is good at creating settings and worlds to roleplay in, and simply awful at writing characters and stories.

this makes hearthstone possibly the best "franchise" they have left right now from a lore perspective. there's just no room for them to screw it up.
>>
File: Jinyu_Waterspeaker_full.jpg (151KB, 740x987px) Image search: [Google]
Jinyu_Waterspeaker_full.jpg
151KB, 740x987px
>>50567362
Indeed. I am quite disappointed that there is no sign of the fully evil one.
Or the Kabal Satyr.
And it saddens me even more than lack of arts for several good cards.

Still, some of the ideas behind organized crime are quite clever uses of abilities of some of the inborn abilities.
>Waterspeakers can tell the future! So the Jade Lotus employs them to speculate on the Auction House.
>>
File: Hired_Gun_full.jpg (100KB, 541x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hired_Gun_full.jpg
100KB, 541x724px
>>50567495
>He loves his job and would do it for free! (But don't tell his boss!)
>>
And now the map is divided in sections.
>>
>>50563873
>>50564016
>you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about
>>
>>50566842
>>50566904
>>50567213
Red mana is really blurring the lines.
It's literally corrupted arcane, aka fel.
>>
>>50563911
>Steelskin, Qiang's Impervious Shield
>none of the other golems have Screaming Tiger, Qiang's Unbreakable Polearm
>>
>>50568813
That depends with what he corrupted it with.
Void corrupted Arcane isn't Fel, after all.
Emerald Nightmare was made through the power of Old Gods, probably Y'Shaarj (as implied by the knaifu), not with the power of Fel, regardless of which power twisted body of Xavius originally.
>>
>>50563842

Unlikely idea: Kun the Forgotten King is Forgotten because he has access to some power that alters memories. At some point between Legion and when MSoG takes place, Lili and Chen Stormstout get into an encounter with Kun and, after being memory altered, come out the other side as Aya and White Eyes, unwittingly serving his master plan.

The chances that this Gadgetzan is a future version seem high to me, since not only is the city much bigger than it is now, a lot of foreigners from other continents and even other worlds are around, and everyone's using technology more freely (see: quillboars on motorcycles). There doesn't seem to be any hint of the Alliance/Horde conflict in the expansion's material either, so it might be set after whatever WoW's final expansion will be. A vision of Azeroth's future.
>>
>>50569314
That would be pretty rad. It would also be pretty rad if Aya and White Eyes are just copy-paset of Lili and Chen, but cooler. MSoG is a part of hearthstone that could make me pick up wow again if it were included in an expansion

Aya a cute. I can see why White Eyes wants to protect that smile
>>
File: Talan's_Bar_photo4.jpg (156KB, 1200x745px) Image search: [Google]
Talan's_Bar_photo4.jpg
156KB, 1200x745px
>>50569380

Yeah. I mean, look at this concept art. Who doesn't want to play a game based on this stuff?
>>
>>50569439
As people have been pointing out for a few threads, Hearthstone's stories/ideas are a more eye-catching because they lack WoW's tryhardness.

HS's dev team seems to be more concerned with making a fun and entertaining game, whilst WoW's is caught in a mad spiral of power and "epicness", having to escalate threat and perceived player power (in a scale that resembles Dragon Ball, and I'm not exaggerating here. Some of the artifacts we were given have the power to literally destroy planets, and wipe armies in moments) just to keep people interested. WoW's devs have become too proud and arrogant, and no longer care about fun, just about stroking the player's egos with what they think is good, and ignoring all feedback that says otherwise.

Lots of gaming companies have bad reputations: Valve is abysmal with keeping schedules, Ubisoft is paranoid about security and piracy, and sometimes sacrifices quality for faster release schedules, EA and Konami are generally shitty, but, as far as I know, WoW's dev team is the only one with a rep for hating fun.
>>
>>50569439
I'm actually planning out a Gadgetzan game right now.

It's great because in addition to the lore they've already provided in the game, there's a ton of easy ways to slot in a bunch of other shit that'd be a lot of fun to play with. Noggenfogger makes me want to throw in the Uncrowned as another faction in the city. Wrathion being in the set means you can also add the Blacktalon Agents as another mysterious force in the set.

Then you have the pirates who run the dock, Gadgetzan and Gnomergan interests in the city (Kelsey Steelspark and Megs Dreadshredder from those respective questlines), the Sandfury Trolls of Zul'Farrak that the city must be rapidly encroaching on, same with the Caverns of Time. Then there's Sergaent Sally who is apparently just a tiny Judge Dredd who enforces her own laws.
>>
>>50569663
>WoW's dev team is the only one with a rep for hating fun.

>Blizz, we want the Legion!
>Blizz, we want Naga!

>How about a 3rd orc expansion?
>>
>>50569439
I think my favorite Gadgetzan detail is that everyone who's wearing a suit/trench coat also has a pair of WoW shoulderpads.
>>
>>50569745
>>Blizz, we want the Legion!
>>Blizz, we want Naga!
>how about more elves?
>>
>>50570393
B-but we got all 3 at once
>>
File: Pleasure.jpg (251KB, 794x393px) Image search: [Google]
Pleasure.jpg
251KB, 794x393px
>>50569439
>The golem is wearing a suit
>>
>>50566096

> I... *cough* I have been alive for a very long time. In that time I have seen and done terrible things. Things that still keep me awake at nights. But these terrible things that I have done and the people that I have harmed - I know them... I face them... and I feel remorse for them. But the Forsaken. *cough* What do they feel? They ravage the land and destroy everything that they touch.
>How many lives have been lost to their vile poisons? How many innocents have fallen before the Forsaken war machine? Countless... countless lives... *cough* Yes... I have done terrible things, but nothing could ever be as terrible as lending aid to the Forsaken. You go back to that spineless orc who would not come see me and you tell him that the Frostwolf clan will not aid the Forsaken. Not now, not ever! BEGONE!
>>
File: ss123862P08lx8hk.jpg (178KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ss123862P08lx8hk.jpg
178KB, 1200x675px
>>50566153
>>50566266
>>50566624
>>50571479
>inferior races defending themselves this strongly
>they know it's only a matter of time before we dominate the lore even more than we already do
Feels so good
>>
File: 1377404783795.jpg (571KB, 1457x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1377404783795.jpg
571KB, 1457x1200px
>>50571709
Hey
Hey
Hey
Taz'dingo
>>
File: White_Eyes(49726).png (205KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
White_Eyes(49726).png
205KB, 286x395px
>>50570647
After taking enough looks, I came to conclusion that White Eyes is simply a Pandaren wearing Jade Mask on his face. >>50569314
>"Until then, they frighten each other with stories of our leader, saying things such as, “Hey, watch yer back, or White Eyes’ll jump outta da shadows and getcha” with that ridiculous accent. Nonetheless, the rumors surrounding White Eyes are surprisingly close to the truth. He is a powerful warrior—we know him to be as immovable as a mountain and as pitiless as a storm—but the taletellers are missing one important detail. A secret most of our family does not even know. He is not the leader of the Jade Lotus. He’s merely a figurehead, and the real power behind the Jade Lotus comes in a smaller—though no less dangerous—form. . . ."
>White Eyes is unique to Hearthstone. An enormous pandaren, he is the sworn bodyguard of Aya Blackpaw, the true leader of the Jade Lotus, who issues commands to the rest of the organization through her loyal servant. In addition to being as immovable as a mountain and as pitiless as a storm, White Eyes is also "as swift as lightning". His shoulderpad is an ancient and extremely heavy pandaren bell, while his gauntlets are made from empty brewmaster kegs, thus demonstrating his immense size and strength.
>>
File: The_Storm_Guardian(49774).png (204KB, 286x395px) Image search: [Google]
The_Storm_Guardian(49774).png
204KB, 286x395px
>>50571766
And then he summons The Storm Guardian, which reminds me of Storm, Earth, and Fire, the ability of Pandaren Brewmaster.
>what if >>50569314 is right, and Aya IS Lili, while White Eyes is Chen, after getting mind controlled by Kun.
>>
File: Sleep_with_the_Fishes_full.jpg (79KB, 1000x789px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep_with_the_Fishes_full.jpg
79KB, 1000x789px
>>50571709
Go sleep with the fishes.
>>
>>50571709
>implying you'll ever be anything more than Arthas' cast offs.
>>
not lore related, but what happens after legion with the artifact weapons? do we just keep pumping more AP into them for the rest of wow's limited life?
>>
>>50572080
I think we give them back somehow. We're not meant to keep the artifacts.
>>
>>50571709
>>50566096
>Forsaken AKA "I wanna slurp slurp dank stink rotten puss-puss!" the actual beta cuck orbiter faction
>Not the superior undead faction
>Not the undead faction hellbent on saving azeroth
Scourge>Forsaken.
>>
>>50567707
>No 1% of sally's police HQ
>>
File: 1463372202353.png (473KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1463372202353.png
473KB, 500x367px
>>50569663
In fairness, Hearthstone doesn't HAVE writing. It has theme and background fluff, but it doesn't have anything resembling an actual storyline. It's easy to be slick when you don't have to make consistent sense.

Which isn't to say that WoW's lore hasn't gotten really dumb over the years, 'cause it definitely has.
>>
File: eb.jpg (40KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
eb.jpg
40KB, 400x418px
>>50572405
>>
>>50536412
it's fucking not. Everything is in terminal freefall. Whose ready for new elves and tauren on argus?
>>
Question for the folks at home.

Are you currently running a Warcraft tabletop game? What system are you using? Do you try and keep it as close to the 12-class dynamic as possible?
>>
>>50571479
>Gilneans
>innocent
>>
>>50572405
Based Bolvar's Scourge>beta cuck Forsaken>cowardly Cult of the Damned deserters
>>
File: 1439594001132.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1439594001132.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>50572175
>warlocks giving up the Staff of Sargeras and Ulthalesh willingly
>in the intervening time between legion and when the Army of Light marches on Argus
>>
>>50575648
>Willingly
>>
>>50575662
why would paladins give up Ashbringer when they can keep using it to smite demons? why would DK's give up theirs because some chucklefucks said that they couldn't be world police? why would the warrior give up the Warblades when they are a gift from odyn? why would the druids not keep the scythe?
>>
>>50575695
The Scythe of Elune is the one artifact I think any class would want to throw into a fucking black hole ASAP.

It's just a really bloody dangerous thing to have, either lying around or on your person. That thing ruins people to a point where even warlocks would say "Nah, I'll use this chaos-creating weapon here rather than that scythe there."
>>
>>50575717
DK's also have the most retard-tier ideas
>Hurff durrf we gun refurge frosmur
>Hurrf durrf we hafta use de demon axe! it good idea. I must murder.
>Huuuurrrrr dis super-aids spreading world-ending sword is mai waifu, I use.
>>
>>50575736
they can't even do their retarded ideas right

>hey bolvar, we got these shards just lying around form an ultrapowerful sword, we should put them in a new one, it'ill be totally badass when we shank demons with it
>bro, here me out. what if we like, make it TWO swords instead of one. shank two demons at once
>but sire-
>TWO SWORDS NIGGA.
>>
>>50575751
You forgot
>[Tops DPS meters on AoE]
>>
File: over justice.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
over justice.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
>>50575648
>>50575662
>void god steals your artifact weapon hoping to kill you with it
>you just straight up fucking shatter it and kill the fucker because you're that fucking good
>>
>>50575736
>>Huuuurrrrr dis super-aids spreading world-ending sword is mai waifu, I use

Death knights better get the fuck away from our shadow priest retardness I swear
>>
>>50575835
They're next on the "To take into custody"* list after paladins.

*Taking into custody means killing.
>>
>>50575751
Funny thing is, Death Knights are completely immune to insanity-inducing shit.
I mean, Nazgrim will personally forcechoke every single demon he faces, but he's otherwise pretty sane.
>>
>>50575648
>>50575695
Blizz already confirmed that the artifacts are only for this expansion. The only question is how we lose them. The only thing I can think of that isn't bullshit is that we do something on Argus that consumes every ounce of power from our weapons. There's bound to be plenty of important things on the planet that would completely fuck over the Legion if destroyed. Maybe some kind of core for the Legions portal network or something.
>>
>>50575835

Shadow Priests are supposed to be retarded, though, knaifu makes perfect sense for them. Best Artifact.
>>
>>50576170
Khagar consumes them all to fuel the meme machine for another expansion. Those Aspexis crystals don't have especially good mileage, and blackhand's fist can only get you so far.
>>
>>50575866
There ain't nothing wrong with chokeholds.
>>
>>50576170
Or weapons will be needed to maintain said portals.
Or the weapons would collapse after killing Sargeras, and visit to Argus is just the beginning of cleanup crew.
Most weapons will leave something behind, like the orb from Ashbringer, Ulthalesh and Aluneth as followers, and other such stuff.
>>
>>50575751
there are very few people who I genuinelywish AIDS on. Whoever at Blizzard decided that obliterate was the defining feature of frost death knights, and that it should be used with dual wielding, is one of them
>>
>it's the "Literally Too Stupid To Click On The Link To /vg/".

Why is this still even a thing?
>>
>>50571802
i dont think it even has to be mind control. Kun might be the Forgotten King because he doesn't want to be remembered, it only gets in the way of ruling from the shadows. Lili and Chen deciding to take over the Jade Lotus under assumed identities as a fun adventure strikes me entirely within their range as Chaotic Neutral adventurers.
>>
>>50576804
The /tg/ thread emphasizes lore and scenarios more than the gameplay of any game. Plus, there's at least one Warcraft tabletop RPG, so it's legal.
>>
>>50576919
>Li Li decides that she wants to see Gadgetzan
>accidentally awakens an ancient mogu king and uses his power to start a street gang
classic Li Li
>>
>>50576804
>/vg/
>lore
>>
>>50579144
Yeah, Stormstouts tend to have that effect when they travel.
>>
>>50569314

how far in the future could it be that technology is noticeably more advanced, the two largest alliances of nations on the planet have either disappeared or switched priorities, but this little Pandaren kid is still a little kid?
>>
File: Dawn_of_the_Aspects_cover.jpg (315KB, 1920x1269px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn_of_the_Aspects_cover.jpg
315KB, 1920x1269px
>there will never be a Gold Dragonflight led by Zorix
>there will never be an Orange Dragonflight led by Alex and Ysera's brother, Dralad

What do you use proto-drakes for in your games, anyway?
>>
File: that's pretty savage.png (218KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
that's pretty savage.png
218KB, 500x333px
>>50579647
She looks like teenager in her puberty, so slightly older than MoP Li-Li Stormstout, who appears slightly younger.
Also, technology is borderline there already, and who would care about waging war when all the champions and leaders would likely go to Argus?
>The world goes on being happy and peaceful when their warmongering leaders are away
>>
>>50579668
>the Scourge will never succeed in raising Galakrond as the ultimate frost wyrm
>>
>>50579647

Well, she's short, but she's not otherwise underdeveloped. She's got hips going.

Might be the Alliance and Horde aren't totally gone, either, just focusing elsewhere for a decent length of time. Away match against the Legion, maybe. Or perhaps the neutral goblin cities have taken advantage enough of them dealing with all that demon shit that they've grown strong enough to really go "hey red and blue, not in my house"?
>>
File: 1477893251867.png (213KB, 1201x849px) Image search: [Google]
1477893251867.png
213KB, 1201x849px
I want to FUCK Aya Blackpaw!
>>
>>50579668
>there will never be Silver Dragonflight breathing liquid metal
Disappointing, really.
The true question should be: how do you replicate creation of later dragons, and what kind of elementals had became proto-dragons?
>>
>>50579736
>All the 20 retards, stupid leaders and co are gone
>"President elect of Stormwind has declared an extra fee on products from Orgrimmar, Thunder bluff has increased it's wheat output by 10% from last year"
>"And Bolvar Fordragon has made a public statement saying that 'We're very proud of finally having caught Urthok Bladehide, he was a known tax evasion offender with over 960k gold pieces in debt with the administrations of ironforge and Gadgetzan'"
>>
>>50579748
>"hey red and blue, not in my house"
This has always been a thing. The goblin cities' guards will aggro to any pvp, would hit more or less hard depending on the expac/patch; and killing them would reduce your rep with all the goblin cities.
>>
>>50579810
Who would lead that? Was there a named silver proto-drake?

>>50579747
>DK's raise Galakrond to be their spaceship to Argus
>also go to Alt-Draenor and raise Colossals to fight while the Paladins recruit Yrel and the alt-Draenei and Warriors strongarm Grom into serving on the same basis as Ymiron
>Alexstrasza learns about this at the same time she learns Ysera is dead
>Noz finally tells Alex about Murozond
>Alex spends the entire rest of the expansion crying because once again her existence is suffering
>>
>>50580805
>Who would lead that? Was there a named silver proto-drake?
No, but that was the only colour that had described their power without having named dragons, while Coros (Blue-green, rival of Malygos), on the other hand, had no description of his breathing weapon.

I am not sure what is more interesting: lava breath of post-transformation Black Dragons, or the sonic/quake powers of charcoal-grey Neltharion.

If only Zorix would be the one to survive instead of Talonixa.

Which reminds me the time when in Warcraft 3, Bronze Dragons breathed lightning instead of sand and having time powers.
>>
>>50581347
But Zorix and Talonxia both died.
>>
>>50581620
Zorix died some time before Talonixa, and she cared only about her leadership, not about cooperation, which lead to failure of attack on Galakrond.

Also, we're hitting bump limit.
>>
>>50581917
Well, that happens when two people talking about dead proto-drakes are the only ones here.

Also, you have a point - there could've been enough for a Gold Dragonflight if Zorix had been at the head of a better-planned attack on Galakrond. He was always the better one.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.