[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your PC's get mentors that take them under their wing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Do your PC's get mentors that take them under their wing?
>>
>>50531517
No, but that's something to consider. It's an interesting character dynamic.
>>
>>50531517
>jack and lemon don't end up together
shit show
>>
>>50531517
You're making me want to play harpies.
The fact that I recnetly okayed Owlboy doesn't help.
>>
File: Joan.jpg (145KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Joan.jpg
145KB, 1200x1200px
>WoD: Vampire
>Clan Malkavian
>Road of Heaven
>Derangement: Delusion (Chosen One)
>Merit: Mentor (Voice of God)
>>
>>50533871
This is why shippers shouldn't be in charge of anything.
>>
>>50531517
If they buy the Merit, sure.
>>
>>50531517
No. He mentors the rest of the party. He teaches the half-elf to embrace her heritage, he pricks the wizard to prevent him getting too pompous, and he teaches the fighter what things are not for smashing.

playing the bard is the best you guys
>>
>>50533871
That would entirely miss the point of their relationship
>>
File: 1478852587743.png (304KB, 1040x910px) Image search: [Google]
1478852587743.png
304KB, 1040x910px
>>50531517
Once.

Then my players threw a shit fit when he died of age, telling them how happy he was that he could train a new generation of heroes, and they proceeded to plunge the world into two hundred years of darkness to reincarnate him after he had already escaped the cycle of rebirth.
>>
Yes. When someone is new to the table, he sits besides the player most similar to his class. He acts as a mentor the first sessions.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.