[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rudy from alpha investments. (MTG, pokemontcg, investment.)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: rudy.png (859KB, 858x490px) Image search: [Google]
rudy.png
859KB, 858x490px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuJAXzd2Yp4

he lives on army base and his basement is concrete.
He buys a fuckload of magic boxes and hoardes them or opens them, sells all the nonfoils and buys foil versions or something?

he got well over 100 expeditions doing the BFZ boxes.

what are your thoughts on him?
>>
>>50529829
Sup Rudy.

You're cool, but I'm not your audience (mtg """"""""""investors""""""""""). Keep shitting on Wizards though, because they do deserve it for being so blisteringly incompetent.
>>
>>50529861

I don't really think investors are his main audience, but people that think they are investors.

But yeah, interesting content, good delivery. Good job Rudy.
>>
File: 1468229284745.gif (2MB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468229284745.gif
2MB, 630x480px
>>50529829
>People actually spend tens of thousands of dollars on cardboard just so they can spike the price nerds buy them for

Jeez
>>
My thought is that this video feels like some kind of satire.
>>
Cancer.
He might know how to flip a box and make money, but I literally haven't seen or heard of any other skill in his videos.

If he died right now, the only ripple the world would feel is the price of shitty cards lowering

His wannabe attitude makes me want to put cigarettes out on his face as well.
>>
>>50529829
I listen to his videos at work. I like him and I think he knows what he is talking about but My God does he drag his videos out. If he condensed actual content in his videos they would be about two mins long and not the average 15-20 mins.
I know the man is trying to make money from youtube and I respect that but damn dude.
>>
>>50529829
Fuck all game speculators, they are a cancer to the gaming community. Where most people would just like one copy of something to use and enjoy, these fucks hoard them just to jack up the prices.
>>
>>50529829
>HEY HEY RUDY HEY RUDY
Laughed everytime he does that.
>>
>>50529829
Are those videos so bad you need to shill them?
>>
>>50529829
Investors of TCG markets are fucking retarded no matter what the game.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.