[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>generic European fantasy setting in temperate climate, with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: AncaliaCover.jpg (154KB, 530x686px) Image search: [Google]
AncaliaCover.jpg
154KB, 530x686px
>generic European fantasy setting in temperate climate, with kings, queens, princesses, knights, plate armor, and swords

>but everyone is a Sub-Saharan African because migration
>they all have dark skin and cornrows
>kings are called "neguses" instead

>also, zombie apocalypse, putting the "wuz" in "we wuz neguses"

How does this make you feel?
>>
Black people should stop doing cultural appropriation.
>>
Seems like a wasted opportunity. I want to see more fantasy settings based on non-european cultures. Give me a fantasy Africa full of unique creatures, powers and legends. I'd love to see and play that.

(The skin colour this is completely irrelevant, btw)
>>
>your fantasy is wrong!
>sincerely, /tg
>>
>>50527225
/this, I want a story about a thief blessed by Anansi.
>>
>>50527187
please tell thats a joke and they aren't really calling themselves "Neguses"
I know the word exists and its meaning
>>
>>50527219
This.
>>
>>50527187
>Neguses
>Ethiopian ruler
>Ethiopia is such a fragile shithole a Jew claimed God smote it and it never recovered
>>
>>50527287

If you consider that Christian and Muslim powers ruthlessly exploiting them for centuries, you could say God smote it, yeah.

(The latter point always bugs me, as it's consistently forgotten amidst all the white guilt and historical apologism that goes on. The Middle East was just as bad, if not worse, and still has a habit of working African migrants to death, yet nobody talks about it because we need all their damn oil. It shows how skin deep the regret for past actions really is.)
>>
>>50527187
Confused
>>
>>50527309
YO DAS RAYCIS
EVERYONE KNOWS THE WHITE MAN IS AT FAULT
>>
>>50527309

The problem is if Africans condemn Middle East behavior, they are the kettle calling the pot black.
Blacks hate blacks the most and abused blacks the most too.

Nothing saying anything you say in false though.
>>
File: British Museum, Battle of Adowa.jpg (363KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
British Museum, Battle of Adowa.jpg
363KB, 1600x1130px
You guys can thank me later.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mvmedia/ki-khanga-a-sword-and-soul-role-playing-game
>>
>>50527309
Let's keep it simple :
Humans are bastards to humans
White humans were just the most efficient bastards
>>
>>50527327

Oh fuck, that sounds really cool.

>>50527322

While that's technically true, it's also an unfortunate side effect of desperation. We're seeing a similar thing happen in the poorer middle eastern countries at the moment. When you're robbed of power and exploited by those outside, you fight to grab whatever you can to survive, even if the conflict means hurting your countrymen and kin more than it hurts the forces who caused the problem. It's a tragic cycle where the daily struggle to survive ends up perpetuating the situation those outside influences created.
>>
>>50527225
>>50527254

Definitely could get behind this.
>>
>>50527187
Okay, but you haven't told me anything important about the setting aside from the fact that it's standard fantasy with more zombies.
>>
File: 1460370389099.jpg (163KB, 1023x632px) Image search: [Google]
1460370389099.jpg
163KB, 1023x632px
>>50527225
There's a 3rd party supplement for 3.5 (I'm sorry) called Nyambe. It's basically an african fantasy setting. One of these days I will run it, after adapting it to something that is not 3.5
>>
>>50527187
That's not at all what's in that book anon. There's nothing about migration.

And yeah it's ruled by a High Negus. It's pretty explicitly Fantasy Ethiopia. With the settings Christianity equivalent too.
>>
>>50527225
Spears of the Dawn from the same author.
>>
>>50527327
What does sword and soul mean? Like soul food, only with swords?
>>
File: santa.png (406KB, 612x627px) Image search: [Google]
santa.png
406KB, 612x627px
Glad to see more racial diversity in RPGs, how could we live without it?
>>
>>50527187
>How does this make you feel?
I'd rather be playing in the "Mad Max with bio-magi-tech" part of the setting instead, or maybe the Tipocracy of Fedoristan, but fighting demons and zombies is alright too.
>>
>>50530133
It's like sword and blues but with soul instead
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>50527187
>>
>>50529017
So is it standard med-fan or african fantasy? I'm getting contradictory info in this thread.
>>
File: OP's Resume.jpg (74KB, 504x365px) Image search: [Google]
OP's Resume.jpg
74KB, 504x365px
>>50531230
When in doubt assume OP is a faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.