[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone used warpcards.com? Are they reliable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: JaceTheMindSculptor.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
JaceTheMindSculptor.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
Has anyone used warpcards.com? Are they reliable?
>>
File: reasonstolive.jpg (62KB, 461x960px) Image search: [Google]
reasonstolive.jpg
62KB, 461x960px
>>50523672

Too small for anyone to have used? They have cheap prices on stuff I want to pick up so I was curious but if they're a total nobody I won't order then.
>>
>>50523672
Holy shit does that site looks unreliable and bad.
>>
>>50524039

So, is the visual badness bad enough that I should skip out on the $25 Liliana, the Last Hope?
>>
I've ordered commander staples from them about a month ago with no issues. As usual with Magic singles...

Choose two -
>Good prices
>Good service
>Well stocked

Warp is the first two.
>>
>>50523970
Ok, to change the subject entirely, I've decided that Savage Worlds Sci-Fi would likely be the best system to run a Rick and Morty campaign in.

The system is rules-medium, giving just enough detail to make all the crazy shit that happens in R&M mechanically possible, and the Cinematic aspect of SW can easily be twisted into the surreal comedy of the show, with occasional emotional bits.

Then, when the GM wants to fuck with the players, he uses rules from the Super Powers Supplement to bring in powerful enemies and items.

The rest is all on the GM and his ability to wax between philosophical and funny like a Terry Pratchett novel, and maintain an aloof, freeform environment.
>>
>>50523672
This looks like a fairly amateur set-up, but probably isn't too bad. Reading the following from their site should help you gauge a surface-level of "reliable" or not. Reading it doesn't make me feel good about them, because they have some odd choices of how they explain themselves.
>>
>>50524164

Oh ya, from the about page:

"Not all product is shipped with tracking. Any order can be shipped with tracking as part of any express package, with or without insurance at the users request. If the shipping company loses the package for any reason, we assume no liability. If there are any complaints regarding shipping, the shipping company and information will be released to the customer on request but we will not be obligated to take any additional actions."

So basically they are saying we don't give a fuck if you don't get your package? Can you imagine if someone didn't get their package from SCG and they said 'lol here is the phone number to UPS lol', they wouldn't last long.
>>
>>50524246

StarCityGames FAQ:

"If you choose USPS, you agree to bear sole responsibility in the event your shipment is lost and acknowledge and agree that StarCityGames.com shall have no responsibility to reimburse any funds paid for any lost merchandise or to compensate you in any way for the lost shipment."

If shipping companies lose your Tarmogoyfs why should the guy who sold it to you pay to replace them?
>>
All I know is that WarpCards is a series of actual physical stores in Edmonton and Calgary in Canada, Warp #.

If anything at all, that's more legitimate than some guy doing this out of his garage.
>>
I've ordered from them multiple times from the US. Never had any problems. And their stuff is cheap.

It will just take like 3-4 weeks to get to you if you live in the US.
>>
>>50524123
Choose one -
>Good service
>Well stocked
Entwine - Pay extra money
>>
>>50525182

SCG?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.