[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First edh deck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1474851730196.jpg (196KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474851730196.jpg
196KB, 600x600px
Tomorrow I'm going to build my first EDH Deck. I want it to focus on Deathtouch and Infect. As well as wanting it to be (Blue,Black,Green) for the colors. And was also hoping that since i have little EDH Deck building experience that you guys could suggest some cards?
>>
>>50521254
>Buy a precon
>Netdeck
Here you go
>>
>>50521254
>deathtouch
Why
>Infect
Do you want to be that guy
>Sultai
Good color choice, I'd suggest you just build around Damia, stone sage
>>
See if you can find a copy of the Commander 2016 Atraxa deck. That deck should give you a solid baseline, and it includes BUG as well as W. Her Proliferate ability works well with an Infect theme - just be ready to be hated out by everyone at the table, since Infect isn't usually looked at kindly.
>>
>>50521293
When will the Atraxa precon meme end.
>>
File: 1473637254577.jpg (203KB, 474x444px)
1473637254577.jpg
203KB, 474x444px
>>50521283
I'm willing to flex the deck build >>50521281
Because the people i play against are experienced
and have stuff that makes it so i cant play the cards i want and infinite Mana combos and other crazy shit like Eldrazis
>>
>>50521332
Damia is a good option, make a control.combo shell with stuff like Null Brooch and null profusion / recycle
>>
>>50521293
I fucking hate the Breed Lethality set
>>
>>50521332
You could also go reanimator control, this allows you to filter big green guys in your graveyard and draw reanimator spells with damia
>>
>>50521332
Also check out https://edhrec.com/commanders/damia-sage-of-stone to get an understanding on what to put in the deck.
>>
File: themimeoplasm.jpg (35KB, 223x310px)
themimeoplasm.jpg
35KB, 223x310px
>>50521254
Build Mimeoplasm and make your Commander have both Deathtouch and Infect.
>>
>>50521358
I like Damia never seen this card before thanks anon i think shell be my commander YOU ARE THE BEGINNING !
>>
>>50521412
>>50521414
>mimeguy cucks BTFO
>>
>>50521311
she's this year's meren/daretti/oloro/kaalia
>>
>>50521433
I dunno why everyone jumped on Oloro to build around that year, I thought prossh and derevi were better. Then again, Oloro had the best financial gain.
>>
>>50521412
That's a pretty neato idea, actually.
>>
>>50521469 >>50521412

I have Grafted Exo skeleton for that but what spell could i use to get that out I think i could put in A collusus of akros to maybe discard or use to fund him
>>
>>50521465
The deck had a lot of value and supported strong but incredibly linear build lines, sort of like all the other meme precon commanders.

Derevi is stronger but very open ended in what she does. Prossh didn't pack as much value in his precon.
>>
Could Pharika be used to beef up OP'S deck? I know it's basically a trap commander, but it might be good in the deck itself.
>>
>>50521933
If you're looking for an indestructible fattie with snekdeath/yard removal upside and have the devotion to support her, yea. She's great.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.