[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Card Storage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Card Storage.png (857KB, 925x669px) Image search: [Google]
Card Storage.png
857KB, 925x669px
What do you use to hold your cards? What do your sleeves/deck box look like?
>>
File: 303863.jpg (123KB, 450x420px) Image search: [Google]
303863.jpg
123KB, 450x420px
>>50519761

Case I use is the prototype of the Ultra Pro dual deck box that rolls out they gave out at Nashville that I bought for $10 on eBay before the uglier mass produced versions came out.

Sleeves are just snug fit matte white. Either Ultra Pro or KMC. I prefer KMC over Player's Choice.

I like this box because if using it for YGO instead of M:tG, the second deck compartment can hold sideboard, dice, or even a calculator, while the smaller deck and extra deck fit in the other compartment.
>>
Mostly Deckbuilder Toolkit boxes. They're just so perfect.
I also have some of those magnetic flip boxes I use for the EDH decks I like more than the others.
Oh, and I have one of those longer magnetic flip boxes, the ones that are divided into two parts with "adjustable" little walls, that I use to hold four Tiny Leader decks.
>>
File: akira.png (415KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
akira.png
415KB, 960x1280px
>>50519761
I put my cards inside tupperware
>>
>>50520464
With penny sleeves too? Or unsleeved and wrapped in rubber bands?
>>
>>50519761
My sleeves are the cheapest ultrapro sleeves there are, about a tenth are split because I haven't replaced them once in my 4 years of gaming.
I store my collection in fatpack boxes and I store my decks in a deck builder's toolkit box, because of the folding lid.
I keep my dice in a pencil case.
Feels good to be poor.
>>
>>50520507
With sleeves, I am not a madman
>>
>>50520674
>poor

Card accessories are like $10 a product. How can you be this destitute and still own multiple decks?
>>
I put all my decks in this old heavy plastic bag with the GTA San Andreas art on it (I can't find a picture of it or a good picture of what it looks like on google which is weird. It's a lot thicker and bigger than a normal plastic bag)
The cards themselves are all in just random shit. I have one red deck box for one, a small plastic Target bag for one, one is held together with a big binder clip, and the rest are in prebuilt deck boxes that I've bought over the years whether or not the deck inside is actually from/based on that deck box or even the same color as the deck box. I also keep my extra cards and other shit in there because I like to keep my things all in one place.
>>
I use a couple ultrapro boxes but I don't like them. I have too many and they're little better than clutter IMO. I store two decks in a cardboard box my cellphone came in. If I could I would store all my decks in such boxes. I'm sorely tempted to take a page out of >>50520464's book because tupperwear is definitely cheaper than ultrapro boxes.
>>
>>50520464
I want to fuck Piruruk.
>>
Fatpack boxes and my laptop's over the shoulder carrying case. I only have about half a dozen decks. It gets the job done.
>>
Bcw boxes for each set by color. After the set rotates out of standard I sort each color by type, then name. I draft a lot so I have a lot of commons/uncommons this way. More than 4 of commons go in a box that I keep for new players who have no cards. They get these for free unless there is something of value.

I use monster double deck boxes. Main in one side, side, tokens and a few dice in the other side.
>>
I use a metal pokemon TCG box i got back in 2007, with tape covering the pokemon logo and with MTG scribbled on with marker
>>
>>50519761
Since i have just started collecting mtg cards, i use a 2 pack box of led globes...

i am ashamed
>>
File: 1358779840-71902500.jpg (107KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1358779840-71902500.jpg
107KB, 1000x1000px
I used to put them in something like pic related, completely unprotected. I moved on to a SoI gift box and while they're stored nicely, they don't fit anymore. I don't know where to put them now.
>>
this for the deck, dragon shield matte for sleeves
>>
>>50528762
I'm about to get the twin one, how do you like it?

It also seems that the Boulder boxes that Ultimate Guard is making now are going to fit it
>>
Satin towers with dragon shield mattes or kmc hyper mattes double sleeved.

>>50528762
I want this but fuck 25-30 dollars for it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.