[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dick in my DnD game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: LASAHIDO-1.jpg (112KB, 750x847px) Image search: [Google]
LASAHIDO-1.jpg
112KB, 750x847px
I just started a new dnd game, and i already know another PC is going to be a problem.

He made an evil necromancer character, and has done occult shit in game. It's almost as if he's screaming at everyone he's going to turn into a Lich. He's a Wizard, and I just found out that my character is infected with vampirism because they gave it to me because he was a vampire. He GM'd a couple of games before, but those were completely awful, he basically made us all powerless as he did whatever the fuck he wanted. Don't know why the current GM even let him in honestly, but I can tell he's going to be just as bad as a player as he was a GM. So my question is how do I go about killing this fucker?
>>
>>50518246
>Turning into a lich.
>He's already a vampire.
What system?
>All that cliche crap.
>Asks how to kill the guy instead of dealing with it like an adult.
Okay, so you're probably making this up. But on the off chance you aren't, may I suggest talking with the group like a fucking adult?
>>
>>50518246
First things first we need some more information.
What system?
What edition?
What level?
What's your class?
How good is he at playing a wizard?
Is he net-building his wizard?
What equipment does he have?
What spells does he have?

Answer those questions and I'll do my best to help.
>>
>>50518337
>Okay, so you're probably making this up. But on the off chance you aren't, may I suggest talking with the group like a fucking adult?
But honestly that's the best response possible. Talk to your group, the gm, and the player. Try to resolve this OC rather than creating a shit show IC. But if you're hell bent on solving this through player conflict answer these questions >>50518366
>>
>>50518337
I've already talked to the gm about it, they really didn't care, they know the player is going to fuck up their game, but they didn't disallow it.
>>
>>50518383
Honestly I just don't like the guy, he throws fucking tantrums when things don't go his way.
>>
>>50518246
>my character is infected with vampirism because they gave it to me because he was a vampire.

proper nouns motherfucker, use them
>>
>>50518366
Pathfinder
We just started, we're all lvl 1
My name (Ranger)
I don't know, to tell the truth I'm actually fairly new at Dnd and I know he's much more experienced than me.
What?
No idea we just started, but so far he's go a quarterstaff.
only know of magic missle and mage hand and those are pretty much spells every mage gets.
>>
>>50518450
>Level 1
>Vampire
Now I know you're full of shit.
>>
>>50518423
If that's the case see if other people in the group dislike him and if there's now one really likes him and he ruins the game just try and peacefully kick him from the group.

>>50518450
Holy shit you're level one and he's already a vampire. Well if you're level one then just sneak into his tent at night cut off his head and stake his heart.
>>
>>50518469
I shit you not, he fucking started the game as a motherfucking vampire. He must be friends with the GM.
>>
>>50518471
The other members of the dnd group would kill my character in-game. I'm the only one who knows this and their characters have an attachment to his character.
>>
>>50518471
I asked the GM about killing him actually, problem is the gm is using some version with their own little twists so I actually don't know if the regular pathfinder way to kill a vampire would work.
>>
>>50518471
Okay, just talked to gm, they don't care if they die, in fact they don't like them but they don't want to kick them from the game just yet because they kinda want someone to kill his character.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.