[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unknown Armies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Mpost2290-Unknown_Armies_-mancy.jpg (95KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mpost2290-Unknown_Armies_-mancy.jpg
95KB, 750x600px
Hey Unknown armies thread time, Todays theme, Rituals and spell components.

What do you think would be good urban spell components?
>>
>>50508213
Hairbrushes.

Who uses them? And yet, they can express love and hygene all at once.
>>
is there an adept school dedicated to keeping the UA general alive?
>>
>>50508231
>Hairbrushes
>not the superior toothbrushes
It's like you hate having power
>>
>>50509465
How does it make you feel to know that I considered toothbrushes and REJECTED THEM?

That filthy slop. Sweet scented soft HAIR is where.
>>
Has anyone tried the new 'session 0' style game setup the rules are talking about? What were your experiences with it like?
>>
>>50508213
>What do you think would be good urban spell components?

Symbolism, synchronicity, and intent are the most important things. What are you doing, who are you doing it to, and why are you doing it?

Fill out the New York Times Sunday crossword in ink with no mistakes. Take that page and fold it into a paper hat. When worn, the inherent order and logic in the completed crossword will protect the wearer from a single minor Entropomantic spell. This will, however, make the hat burst into flame.
>>
>>50509342
Well, we did make one in one thread.

Are you going to keep mentioning it because you're one of its chargers?
>>
>>50510282
Buddy, I'm just here for that pre-press pdf sweetness.

So kleptomancy, actually
>>
>>50510270
>Fill out the New York Times Sunday crossword in ink with no mistakes.

Don't listen to this guy for a second. You're supposed to deliberately get one wrong, but force it to fit in order to deflect the false confluence otherwise all you're doing is creating a sympathetic human botnet. Yeah, that's right, I'm on to you. You must've thought that stunt you pulled in Bozeman was pretty slick but you didn't get all of us.

The Blind Eye will be avenged!
>>
>>50509528
Wait what your teeth aren't hairy? Do you know something I don't know!?
>>
>>50510570
Merry 3rd of December.

>https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eayabaykaw11bwf/AABE5URQyzYD5-XuakFUgdLqa?dl=0
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.