[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1205: Zen And The Art Of Jumping Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 465
Thread images: 59

>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>50498293
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 324x267px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
2MB, 324x267px
Jumpers!

Just how patient are you? Do you suffer fools long or do you not have time for their shit? Tell me your tales of when you were you the calm and of when you were the storm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
>>
File: Impossible Choice.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Impossible Choice.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Which one do you pick and how do you solve it? No you can't choose both.
>>
>>50505663
Both. There is nothing robots cant solve
>>
>>50505663
I feed the hungry by using large solutions of cancer cells to produce huge supplies of meat.
>>
>>50505663
So I can't solve both problems by feeding people cancer? I guess I deal with hunger, then. Cancer's what gets you if nothing else does, outside of rare cases it usually is something that hits later in life. Malnutrition kills children. There will be more overall improvement in quality of life if that one is fixed.
>>
>>50505258
Already spotted that error. Should all be 600cp for morphs & augmentations.

>>50505405
No, it's a dead storage.

>>50505457
Read page 51, Notes:
>Once you leave this jump, your cp-purchased rep level will transfer to whatever your local equivalent would be. Eg: “RNA Level 2” would mean you could pull minor favours or get minor items from research and academic groups in future jumps.
>>
>>50505613
I'm pretty patient, but that's mostly just because of perks that help balance my emotional levels and find interest in things that would otherwise bore me. I tend to get deeply furious with villains, though. All their plans are just so damn petty.
>>
>>50505703
that is a shit poster from /pol/, even I saw that.
>>
>>50505696
>Once you leave this jump, your cp-purchased rep level will transfer to whatever your local equivalent would be. Eg: “RNA Level 2” would mean you could pull minor favours or get minor items from research and academic groups in future jumps.
That's actually really good, and now I kind of want to dump everything into Rep and get access to cool morph stuff through just buying them in-jump. Even if I really want to be a surya. Because come on, who doesn't want to be a whale that lives on the sun?
>>
>>50505663
Cure cancer
Government intervention on food and agriculture would devalue those industries and generate an economic crisis for the workers in those sectors.
Big pharma's money ain't coming from chemmo.
>>
>>50505717
Oh, I know. But there's no reason we can't take his shit as a jumping-off point for actual discussion.
>>
>>50505663
Hunger. While it kills slightly fewer people per year, most of the victims are younger, and more issues than just death come from people being hungry.
>>
>>50505727
>Government intervention on food and agriculture would devalue those industries and generate an economic crisis for the workers in those sectors.
You mean like we're already doing as part of heavy subsidies on agriculture?
>>
>>50505739
So it's not taking the bait if we do it in a way that doesn't get us angry?
>>
I have a Christmas Gift for everyone.

I also want to know if the techno-organic upgrade for humans is too strong.
>>
>>50505663
Cure Cancer.

>>50505717
Tera, you can't even spot sarcasm and condescension that's directed at you. You're not savvy enough to discern what is and isn't shitposting.

>>50505613
I like to maintain my cool. Loosing your shit only proves that they're getting to you.

That video is legit hilarious, by the way.
>>
>>50505727
Nobody said we had to do it via government intervention on food and agriculture? Also, what >>50505756 said.
>>
>>50505773
More like it's that, since we didn't give them the response they wanted, we took the bait and ran with it instead of getting caught on the hook.
>>
>>50505663
Malnutrion is an issue of distribution, not food production. Besides, there are too many people anyway and the population explosion in Africa would cause them to flood the rest of the world.

So I cure cancer.
>>
File: CfmuNmGUUAAkkT1.png (244KB, 550x562px) Image search: [Google]
CfmuNmGUUAAkkT1.png
244KB, 550x562px
>>50505717
Nigga, trump won and I don't think /pol/ has 65 million users. This virtue signalling harassment was experienced by so many in the working class.

>>50505756
Pretty sure privately owned farms are in dire straits which only goes to prove my point.

I'm not nearly educated on this subject enough to have an actual opinion. I'm just talking libertarian rhetoric.
>>
>>50505696
Please see >>50503860
>>
File: IMG_7846.jpg (145KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7846.jpg
145KB, 1024x988px
>>50505808
Not to sound too /pol/ Africa is already flooding rest the world. Well they're flooding into Europe.
>>
File: hellyeahmotherfucker.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
hellyeahmotherfucker.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>50505775
Hey man, as someone who was on your shit about this and who was really irritated by how you responded in thread, I appreciate this.

Thanks, MF.
>>
are their any good ways to get 360 degree vision/awareness? I know about byakugan from naruto and electromaster from railgun,but are their any other one's I'm missing?
>>
>>50505775
You're a real stand-up sort, you know that?
>>
>>50505813
No, I was agreeing with you. We are massively subsidizing farming, and that's what's killing it despite the fact that you'd think it would help. I was just pointing out that we're already interfering with the agricultural industry on a huge scale.
>>
>>50505829
Yes they are. This would make it worse.
>>
>>50505824
And I already told you, it's a term of art in the Eclipse Phase universe. Myrmidont has to clarify that, but you've had the explanation given to you already.
>>
>>50505775
Thanks for this. I think techno-organic is fine for humans. I wasn't even expecting that.
>>
File: 1459458325094.png (483KB, 700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1459458325094.png
483KB, 700x1200px
>>50505613
Teen Titans and being Half-Cambion taught me a lot about controlling anger and learning patience, if only by necessity. Without the need to control my emotions to control the magic post-Jump, I've lost a certain amount of that training, but not all. Spending ten years mastering your own inner turmoil sticks with you even after a few hundred years.

So, yeah, pretty patient normally. Just watch out when I finally lose it.
Red eyes and tentacles are very good at getting the whole PISSED attitude across. Not to mention lava bending.

>>50505663
Why can't I choose both? I'm a Jumper damn it. But fine, hunger if I really have to choose. Try and stop me from sneaking anti-cancer vaccines into the food supply though.

>>50505829
As a Canadian, I feel like I should be offended by that picture. Honestly, why is there not a Moose in it?
>>
>>50505834
SOMA can get you that. Downside is that you have to go SOMA. Pathos-II is a scary place. I still kind of want to go there, though, save all those people.
>>
>>50505864
He did not reply to your request either.
>>
>>50505899
Yes, and? I don't care, I know the context. You're the only one getting screwed by your refusal to listen.
>>
>>50505775
>Altmode (Free All)– All Transformers have an Altmode which is either an animal or machine. You can turn into any animals or machine that you fits your Chassis type. You can choose to change into any animal or vehicle form that you’ve seen in your previous adventures, or for the future you can scan it.

does this mean we can change our Altmode in future Jumps? Because I don't remember that being a thing

>>50505798
oh okay that makes sense.
>>
>>50505775
You're a good man, Manyfist. It begins.
>>
>>50505925
If you think he should clarify it in the jump, he hasn't done so.
>>
>>50505824
>>50505899
Terminology note updated at the start. Sorry for not replying - fixed up in jump doc and then the thread closed.

>>50505726
Even if you dumped all your cp into Rep, you still have the separate morph & augmentations budget. So you could buy a ton of rep AND get a surya.
>>
>>50505775
...Thank you.
>>
Jumpers, have you ever taken someone on a date that made people question the logistics of the situation or your sanity?

>Inb4 "But what can Histoire even do with jumper? It's not like it'd fit, right? Right?"
>Inb4 "Doesn't her species eat humans? Not like, that, the bad way."
>Inb4 "Oh god, they look like something out of $artist's work."
>>
>>50505939
I think he should for your sake. I don't really care. I was just trying to support you, before you started acting like a dink. But oh look, he's updated it. >>50505942
>>
>>50505926
Yeah. They change their alt forms all the time. Their core form is their protoform which is basically bunch of nanomachines. These nanomachines are programmed to mimic certain textures & colors.
>>
File: leaf_scan.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leaf_scan.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>50505880
>As a Canadian...
It all makes sense now.
>>
>>50505957
>Yeah. They change their alt forms all the time. Their core form is their protoform which is basically bunch of nanomachines. These nanomachines are programmed to mimic certain textures & colors.

oh cool,it's good to know I don't have to worry about my Landkreuzer P. 1000 Ratte Altmode becoming irrelevant and I kind of been wanting to become a flying saucer now and then, That would replace it completely right? Also, how often, and in what time frames can I do this?
>>
>>50505775
>being human is still 600cp draw back
>MFW Arcee is like some unholy combination of a machine and amazonian fetishes.
>>
>>50505613

Okay, so basically. Genealogy of the Holy War. I took Fala blood, which meant that I was related to Alvis (Who becomes basically a puppet emperor to the Lopt because he has Lopt blood which makes people hate you and he was being blackmailed that way.). I had meta-knowlege, so I knew this. And in a way, I couldn't do the smart thing and kill him when I had the chance without reasoning with him. He was my brother, I couldn't bring myself to kill him. Not without trying other options.

So I left him a private letter when I left to do other stuff, stating that I knew fucking everything, and that if he cooperated with me, all would be well and he would come out okay in the end. And honestly? I meant every single letter on that page.

Alvis did not listen, although it was partially my fault because I was a very gung-ho fighter of evil in Genealogy and he was paranoid about what I'd do, knowing he had Lopt blood. Truthfully, I wouldn't have killed him just for that reason. I wasn't that much of a fucking prick to think all lopt-blooded were evil.

But still, his schemes won out in the end. I confronted him at a dramatic point, demanding that he stand down and listen to me. That he didn't have to do all this, that there was another way to stop this.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Alvis said. But he did know. I was certain he was lying to save face. "You are working with Sigurd the traitor, and you will be executed."

Alvis grabbed Valflame, his legendary fire tome.

I pulled out my gun. A grim shadow fell over my features, and my eyes watered with heavy mist.

"What is that?" He asked.

I shot him. Multiple times.
>>
>>50506010
Well very quickly. Only in Beast Wars were they really incapable of changing their alt forms. Mostly because CGI was already expensive, and it would make sense. Their alt forms were literally a last minute survival techniques.

>>50506042
Uh actually let me do something with that. It's going to stay but just wording is different.
>>
>>50506042
You don't have to take the 600 drawback to be human anymore. It's a race option.

>>MFW Arcee is like some unholy combination of a machine and amazonian fetishes.
This is accurate, however.
>>
>>50506065
also, I Have been meaning to ask does Science! give you the Equivalent of a human or cybertronian PhD?
>>
>>50505613
What a fucking ass those two people are.
>>
File: Captain Garlock.jpg (85KB, 780x481px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Garlock.jpg
85KB, 780x481px
>>50505942
We seem to be missing each other a whole buch, so-third time's the charm, I hope.

Do rep purchases do anything after the jump?

>>50505663
I like the cut of >>50505686's jib.

>>50505953
Well, dates with Elune are liable to make me seem like a bit of a crazy person given she's usually an intangible presence of Light and all. So I'm just walking through a park/observatory/the surface of the moon, and chatting to absolutely nothing right next to me, making local joggers/astronomers/astronauts think I'm schizophrenic. Not shamans, though. Shamans just tend to flip out at the massive surge of spiritual energy, ambling along and dancing in the moonlight. On the plus side? I'm no longer the most obvious suspected deranged person!

Jacuzzis are the most common awkward situations, though. Dirge asked me a while ago whether I still enjoy them, and the truth is-I frequently use them to commune with her as a sort of pseudo-Well.

It just has the side effect of making the spiritually unaware give me odd looks at one guy in a jacuzzi apparently smiling blissfully at nothing.

>>50505613
>The calm

Oh boy. Most of World of Warcraft.

I thought it was gonna be a vacation jump. Turns out Azeroth's on the brink of being overrun by cosmic horrors, and all the mortal races are turning on each other like rats on a sinking ship. Everything gets worse for everyone, and some of them don't even realise it.

You know what patience is? Patience is putting up with the Blood Elves' racial supremacy bullshit even when you've had to file a restraining order against the entire goddamn species. Patience is knowing the Forsaken Leadership is gearing up for a weapon to surpass the Lich King and not purging them. Patience is not exterminating the orcs for being arguably worse WITHOUT the demonic taint than with it.

No, patience is taking some deep breaths.

Sitting down.

And arranging the assassination of a few unfairly fortunate people to intimidate their factions into compliance.
>>
>>50506296
Yeah. I answered this up here:
>>50505696
>>
File: Best Girl.jpg (158KB, 1917x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Best Girl.jpg
158KB, 1917x1076px
>>50506065
>It's going to stay but just wording is different.

As long as I still get access to my warehouse so I can bust up some deceptions with my VF While cuddling up to a sexy motorcycle in as a flesh bag it will all be gravy.
>>
So big question.

We DO have FNAF jump, does it include Sister location?
>>
>>50505834
Strike Witches has two relevant perks, RADAR and Flawless Awareness
>>
>>50505663
Probably cancer, because the issue with cancer is that we genuinely don't have a means to cure it yet, whereas for food it's largely just an issue of production and distribution.

I mean, considering I specialized heavily in mass production AND druidic magic, curing hunger would be really simple. But I don't actually care enough to go over the logistics of distribution. So at best I'd probably just hurl that at capitalist overlords or some shit and go, "You figure it out."
For cancer, I'll likely just hurl the cure at some people in charge anyway and to fuck with it, but then at least a cure exists, even if the pharmaceutical companies will most likely charge out the ass for it.

Hi, I'm Konata, and I'm half-assing it no matter what we're doing.

>>50505613
I like to think I'm pretty patient. I mean, I can already listen to people talk about bullshit I don't care about because nothing matters anyway.
And if I ever get tired I can just stop paying attention to you, or go do something else.

As a jumper, I also have access to myriad ways to facilitate that, including time alteration spells, silencing spells, and portal magic.
I've even got different types of seals for a time out, if I want.

I have Excalibur as a drawback companion and I've never once flipped out and yelled at him.
Sometimes he's actually kindof quiet around me.

>>50505775
BRB CHANGING MY BUILD NOW
>>
>>50505957
>transformers are at their core a bunch of nanomachines
>we also have an arpeggio of blue steel jump

I have no idea what possibilities this opens, but I think I'd like to find out...
>>
>>50506417
We don't have a FNAF jump. We have a Spooky's House of Jumpscares jump, where FNAF makes a cameo appearance, but we have no jump for Freddy Fazbear's itself.
>>
>>50506524
I think Konata has a WIP for it though
>>
File: Garlock Arrives.jpg (25KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
Garlock Arrives.jpg
25KB, 597x333px
>>50506331
Whoops! Thanks.

...I know the Eye probably translates to the Men in Blank, but who're Ultimates Rank's analogue? If you're in DBZ does Cell decides to train you to get stronger like in the Xenoverse game or something?

>>50505775
A while ago I remember some Tranformers franchises being brought up where humans did get transformer-like powers so-I guess it's alright, yeah.

>>50506042
>tfw Bayformers Arcee looks like some assembled a turkey in a cave, with a box of scraps
>>
>>50506559
There's a Bayformers Arcee?
>>
>>50506603
Did you watch the second movie? Those motorcycle Autobots at the beginning were Arcee. All three of them.
>>
>>50505775
What was even the changes?
>>
>>50506654
Ugh
>>
Alright this should be it. I didn't change anything other than the last drawback.

>>50506656
Human body added. If you choose Techno Organic you can merge with your power armor and benefit from Cybertronian Physiology which you normally wouldn't benefit from.

Also with this new one Sam Witwicky changed a little bit.

>>50506102
Cybertronian PHD.
>>
>>50506656
People asked for a human background so he gave it to them
>>
>>50506559
The Ultimates are people who want to reach the epitome of human ability, but without sacrificing human form or leaving their humanity behind.
Generically, they're martial artists, spiritual gurus, athletes, etc.
I don't think Cell falls into that category because he changes forms to get better, doesn't he?
>>
>>50506677
Why can't humans just have perks as normal instead of bulky equipment when they're paying the same cost for it? Are you saying that all of the perks in this jump are only available if you're in your transformer alt form, even if you go as a transformer?
>>
File: IMG_3023.jpg (82KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3023.jpg
82KB, 450x720px
>>50506603
>>50506654
You mean this?
>>
>>50506677
So Technoorganic unlocks everything else almost for humans?
>>
>>50505834
Mage has a spell for that. D&D probably has or can make a spell for that. Lots of other magics can probably do that. Once you have a spell you can use Fate/Extra or that other one that lets you turn spells into tech. Then you use Hive Queen Quest to make an organic version, then you shove that in your eyes.

If anyone knows perks to cut steps out of this please let me know.
>>
>>50506730
Pretty much.

>>50506715
Idk I felt that it'd fit better for bulky equipment for stuff that makes sense. The perks stuff can be in your alt form if you choose it to be your alt form otherwise you have option to basically ride around in your cybertronian body kinda like a mech.
>>
>>50505775
As someone who hasn't read the previous version recently, can I get a changelog?
>>
File: 1411447157393.png (50KB, 432x570px) Image search: [Google]
1411447157393.png
50KB, 432x570px
>>50506677
>those technology items
>literally 0 discounts
fug now I remember why this jump was hell to build for.
Balancing form options, background perks, and ITEMS was hell.
>>
>>50505880
>being Half-Cambion taught me a lot about controlling anger
Ironically in my chain the exact opposite was true.

As a half-Cambion my powers were tied to my emotions and manifested when I felt strongly about something. As I became experienced with them, however, I realized that bottling up my emotions and trying to control my anger or negative feelings was actually worse than simply letting my powers do as they would. Once I stopped being afraid of my powers and stopped being dishonest about my feelings my abilities not only became much stronger but also much less threatening to those around me as I built up faith in myself and simply trusted that my power wouldn't harm anyone unless I willed it to.

So my time in Teen Titans actually taught me to trust myself. Which was a lesson that I both desperately needed but wasn't aware of and would massively impact my perspective and personality for thousands of years.
>>
>>50506754
>stuff that makes sense
That's not what you've written at all. The jump says everything takes the form of bulky 80s equipment, even if it's just giving you skills. You're paying the same price for versions of perks that you can lose and that take up unwieldy amounts of space. Unless you're paying a undiscounted 600cp tax, you're getting shit versions of what you should be.

Unless you're saying you only can access any of these perks while in transformer mode, meaning if you're not you don't get to use anything you pay for here, just let people who go human have their perks that they can buy as normal.
>>
>>50506677
>Still can't be both Prime and Robo-Jesus
Why live.
>>
>>50505942
Re >>50494501

Will you (please) be including a City Ship purchase (even if it's a derelict fixer-upper a la the episode "The Tower")?

What is being changed in the Arpeggio jump?
>>
>>50506720
DELETE THIS
>>
>>50506677
updated my build
http://pastebin.com/wRqdAJFG
>>
>>50505953
APPARENTLY, the Osean Coast guard doesn't take kindly to a warship sitting off their seaboard. And even when you tell the, it's a romantic date, it's still SOP to board and search. I mean, I get that it's their job and everything, so I can't blame them too much.

All I'm saying is that it's REALLY hard to keep a boner when you've got thirty dudes running around inside your waifu for an hour.
>>
>>50506677
you might want To clarify that While you're working on things, it makes it much more valuable
>>
>>50505880
>>50506786
>Teen Titans
Why is it so hard to make a build for that?
I wanna get half-demon goodness, but then I can't buy anything else!
I want Raven waifu. but I also want Raven onee-san!

Damn you KOTOR! Getting so much good stuff together, then putting tiny drawback limits on them!
>>
>>50506677
>That drawback
You don't know the madness you've unleashed upon the multiverse many

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-sfG8BV8wU
>>
>>50506786
>>50505880
This is just me nitpicking, but there's no such thing as a half-cambion since cambions are already half human/half demon.

If you were a half-cambion you'd be 1/4 demon.
>>
>>50506927
Don't worry, anon. It's no problem all you have to do is waifu your onee-san.
>>
>>50506912
Well, it's not like she wasn't built to be long, hard, and full of seamen. It must have been a familiar experience for her.
>>
>>50506946
Half-demon then.
>>
>>50506927
Blue Feather.
>>
>>50506970
My wiafu is not a slut!
For anyone other than me.
>>
>>50506786
That's really sweet and I like the character growth aspect of it. It's a lovely way to twist it into a positive light.

Honestly though, I don't see the whole releasing the reigns on emotion and control working that well for a Half-Cambion. The control is required to keep the powers from lashing out at random. It's not just negative emotions either. Starfire, in the Switched episode, exudes all kinds of random magic even with her upbeat personality.

But, hey, single player game and all that. Just my own perspective on the powers at play. I still like your version though.

>>50506946
That's my bad. For some reason I always think of Raven as a Half-Cambion even though I know it's not technically correct. I can't seem to get the notion out of my head.

>>50506927
It is a hard build, but a fun one. I ended up taking Weakness just so I could afford Pyro and Geokinesis. It was not a great day when Slade found out about it.

>>50506954
>>50506977
These two know the right way to Teen Titans. Waifued onee-san is best waifu.[/spoiler[
>>
Watching the Limitless series and considering making a jump, any thoughts of having several of the purchases be origin appropriate methods of obtaining the NZT drug?
>>
>>50506912
I know dem feels anon. Oka Nieba is worth the international scandal.
>>
Are there any good means to make my body permanently mechanical?

Most cybernetic bodies from jump are always integrated into our biology at the end of the jump,I'd like to be fully mechanical so I can build my own body to my specifications with my own (admittedly stolen) technology and improve it as need be.
>>
>Transfomers Cyberton Tvtropes Page.
>Starscream used the plot device to become planet sized.
>Starscream picked a fight with fucking PRIMUS.
>Primus turned the moon into a flail and kicked Starscreams ass.

I Obviously need to rewatch the series, because I don't remember that, like, at all.
>>
>>50507027
The megaman jumps primarily.
>>
>>50507027
Homie, you might want to look a bit up in this very thread.
>>
>>50507027
Most of them give you the option of keeping them mechanical.
>>
>>50507027
Short List of jumps with Robot, Android or A.I alt.forms
>Transformers
>Cave Story
>Chrono Trigger
>FTL
>Ben 10
>Terminator
>Star Wars: The Original Trilogy
>Mega Man X
>Mega Man Zero
>Mega Man Classic
>Futurama
>The Matrix
>Destiny
>Mega Man Battle Network
>Arpeggio of Blue Steel
>Forgotten Realms
>PMD
>Project Freelancer (Red vs Blue)
>>
>>50507027
Xenoblade X mimeosome?
>>
>>50507027
The FLCL jump allows you to be a Medical Mechanica robot. It even gives you a perk to eat technology and assimilate it into your robot body.
>>
Ok. Changed up a few things. I fleshed out the clunky 80s tech thing, so you can know which ones are tech. Also I changed up the alt-form thing that was outdated. Its now considered an alternative form, so you don't have to worry about other stuff.

>>50506768
Human form added. Sam Witwicky drawback now has you literally as Sam Witwicky.
>>
>>50507006
Seems like it's just an excuse to make up for the lack of content in the series really. I'd rather have NZT not be connected to any one origin.
>>
File: BlindedByScience.gif (689KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
BlindedByScience.gif
689KB, 495x278px
>>50507086
>>
>>50507101
Now just to clarify
Do we get to keep the Shia Le Buf alt form?

Because that might be worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
>>
>>50507101
>I fleshed out the clunky 80s tech thing, so you can know which ones are tech.
Jesus christ Many. Just let people get things as normal without forcing your weird, autistic interpretations. Especially with how arbitrary what counts as tech or not is, since now some origins are more disadvantaged then others. Why is Body Reading tech when all the other things that give you programming or enhanced thinking speed aren't tech?
>>
>>50507101
If you're still saying that certain perks only work for transformers or as gear, maybe you might want to make those items, because they're obviously not perks. If they do work as perks, get rid of this dumb 80s bulky tech thing, it's pointlessly mean to people who go human.
>>
>>50507153
Hey, it's an improvement. Now it's not ALL clunky 80s tech.
>>
>>50507153
Demanding and entitled are words that come to mind.
>>
>>50507111
The drug is sort of the main plot point of the story; a jump on it would mostly be themed on white collar crime, politics, and NZT 48.

The drug would play a big role in the jump and many of the options would have to incorporate it in some way.
>>
>>50507177
>>50507153
This is why you don't do something when the thread is screaming for it.
>>
>>50507032
>>50507042
>>50507044
>>50507048
>>50507064
>>50507086

Ok, thanks. I was being really dumb and I completely forgot about alt forms. I was only thinking about stuff like Asura's wrath and Metal Gear Rising. That was just a massive oversight on my part.

Although, on a similar note would I even be able to upgrade an alt form? Do manual alterations (upgrades, damage, etc.) to individual alt forms not effect the others? Would they still be there when I change back?

In all likelihood this is probably just another "fanwank something" situation, but I'm curious if there is an official ruling on this kind of thing.
>>
>>50507211
Is screaming just code for not doing what you want anon? Because it seems to be.
>>
>>50507153
Body Reading is tech because you got computers calculating stuff. Just roll with it dude. Its only for this one jump.

>>50507177
More you keep on about it, more I'm going to get ticked off and not do anything.
>>
>>50507177
>>50507153
Guys, just ignore the tech rule. He's really not worth the effort to convince otherwise.
>>
How would one go about replacing most of their organs with consistent, generic bio-mass?
>>
>>50507246
It's funny how you keep dodging the question about whether these perks only work for transformers or as gear or not.

If we buy Body Reading (Or any other perk) as a transformer, do we only get it when we're a transformer and never in any other alt form? If yes, make it an item or upgrade, because that's what it is. If not, let humans have it as normal because you obviously don't mind them having it if they're a transformer first.
>>
>>50507282
>More you keep on about it, more I'm going to get ticked off and not do anything.

Slip him the idea, and give him a couple days to decide. He needs the time.
>>
>>50507246
>More you keep on about it, more I'm going to get ticked off and not do anything.
You're such a smart cookie Manyfist. Why, it hasn't even been a full two days since you last tried that tactic. Who ever could have predicted you'd try it again. It's obviously a master stroke from you, one that's surely not going to end the same way it does every time you get stubborn.
>>
>>50507229
>Code
Don't need a code for exactly what you did and are doing now over a quibble.
>>
>>50507278
UG Cells in the G Gundam jumop
>>
>>50507278
Nano technology son.
>>
>>50507246
How about you try explaining why you have to have it this way Manyfist, instead of just telling people that it's that way and nothing else? They might respond better if you actually talk instead of get smug and stubborn with everyone.
>>
>>50507006
>>50507209
Make the Origins based on characters.
Slacker (Brian Finch/Eddie Morra) (creativity, general luck?)
Agent (Rebecca Harris) (digging up information?)
Fixer (Jarrod Sands) (intimidation, blackmail, etc.)
Scientist/Chemist? (capstone for increasing the likelihood of accidentally making amazing scientific discoveries? NZT was a complete accident, after all.)

The NZT could just be an undiscounted item-buy, as could the immunity shots.
That way it's even for all Origins.

The show proves time and again that NZT is simply a force-multiplier for the person using it.
The characters are more important.

Different anon, by the way.
>>
>>50507282
Be careful, he already threaded us with spite-nerfs.
>>
File: konata_ultraman2.jpg (12KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
konata_ultraman2.jpg
12KB, 206x206px
>>50507101
Transformers (REDUX)
> Setting: Transformers Animated [Rolled7/OBJECTION!] [-100CP]
> Origin: Scientist
> Chassis: Human Body
> Science!: Biotechnology [Get a Freebie!]
> Science!: Mechanics [-50CP]
> Science!: Medical [-50CP]
> Overclock [-100CP]
> Master Builder [-200CP]
> Upgrade!: Technorganic [-500CP]
> Datatrax [-100CP]
> Energon Melee Weapon [Get a Freebie!]
> Energon Battle Pistol [Get a Freebie!]
> Neutron Assault Rifle [Get a Freebie!]
> Missing Voice Module [+100CP]

I have expressed this sentiment before, but. I'm not actually a big Transformers fan. Like, the robots. I enjoyed Animated and Prime, but specifically because of the human characters. I was actually really disappointed when Silas turned into a Decepticon furry.

So, anyway, my first order of business here is to show up at the Autobots' place and hand them a bigass sign saying, "Megatron is in Sumdac's basement", and just, y'know, destroy the entire fucking plot in the very first episode.
After that we'll probably have wacky adventures with all those oneshot human villains who became obsolete the second Megatron came back, and maybe some stray Decepticons, that bounty hunter guy, and Blackarachnia. I probably hang out with Sari or her dad a lot. I like her dad. He's adorable.
There's probably some difficulties with the not being able to talk thing, but I can always go all Steven Hawking on it.

So, to review: I solved the plot in five seconds, the rest is wacky shenanigans.
S'bout it.
>>
>>50507278
Who is that?

Oh, and study shoggoths in Lovecraft.
Going Researcher gives you a cage that could maybe hold one.
But that revokes the warranty.
>>
File: trippy.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
trippy.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
So I just saw Doctor Strange. Pretty hype for MCU part 2 right now.

On a related note: Jumpers, have you ever made someone think they were tripping balls?
>>
>>50506677
Can our animal/animal-like alt form be that of a human without us buying human race?
>>
>>50507401
>Your ghostly form is utterly arbitrary, you can split into hundreds of bodies, grow to colossal proportions, and bend the very fabric of the psychic plane around you.

Does this part of the ghost buff in Primordial mean you (or a companion who buys this) can only split and grow on psychic or spiritual planes, or is the third example just saying something you could do if you were there?

Just wondering if my companion can be a ghost army in the real world, or if it 'only' gives a huge boost to possessing things/people in the real world.
>>
>>50507139
Keep it and go to Creepypasta jump
>>
File: pranks.png (1MB, 710x1068px) Image search: [Google]
pranks.png
1MB, 710x1068px
>>50505942
>Meme War
>>
>>50507278
Be undead. At that point, your insides are mostly redundant anyway.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
Cat wizard isn't dead yet, but it's been ages since I did builds and writefaggotry.

Who wants a new Gamemaster chain?
>>
>>50507418
You can be a ghost army in the real world, but if your power is split evenly between the various bodies, so any powers are divided that much.

And even when you're on the "real world" it's more as a visible astral projection than anything. You can use magic to affect it, but you're not really "there".
>>
>>50507328
>They might respond better if you actually talk instead of get smug and stubborn with everyone.

And Many might respond better if they didn't act like a bunch of entitled five year olds. Don't know about you, but when I ask for something from someone, especially when they're under no obligation to provide it, I've found I get more when I'm polite than when I throw a tanty about it.
>>
File: 1417207404632.jpg (50KB, 500x145px) Image search: [Google]
1417207404632.jpg
50KB, 500x145px
>>50507433
What jumps let you get Meme Magic?
>>
>>50507452
I find it funny how whenever you speak up, you always put all the blame on anyone but Many fist. You did it yesterday too.
>>
>>50507469
>You
He isn't the only one fed up with your attitude.
>>
>>50507469
Nigga's got a point though
>>
>>50507446
Jump The Room.
>>
>>50507452
Speaking from experience, no, Many doesn't actually respond better. Whether your polite or rude, he'll act like a smug asshole to anyone who doesn't agree with him. That is, until you threaten him into submission with the majority of the thread.

Speaking of, anyone got a link to that time he tried to smug off to people about WoW and quickly backpedalled when the whole thread turned on him?
>>
>>50507469
I did? Cool, I didn't think filling out that hivemind CYOA would do anything, must just be a gradual process. Don't worry, anon, you'll like the new you. I mean me.
>>
>>50507451
Thanks. Could my companion possess multiple people?
>>
>>50507474
And he isn't the only one fed up with people defending Many either. Why are you defending a guy who makes arbitrary decisions, refuses to explain them, and then acts like an asshole when people get annoyed with him for it?
>>
>>50507462
You get that before you jump
>>
>>50507462
TOME has an option where you can punch someone and spam their senses with memes and obnoxious gifs and youtube poops and bass boosted stuff.
>>
>>50507496
>Fed up with defending someone.
Maybe you should think about why he's being defended. Nobody is getting anything out of this, unlike on your side.

Here's the facts: You're a brat. You complain that a jump doesn't have an option you want, throw a fit, and start threatening him. Then he decides to give you what you want, under no obligation, but now that's not good enough, because you don't like some minor quibble about its functionality. Do you not get how childish you sound? Did your parents not slap you for being this whiny as a child?
>>
What magic systems are powered by completely internally generated energy? I know Nanoha is, but I can't think of much else.
>>
>>50507462
The gold standard is SCP Foundation. They have both memes and anti-memes.
The memes can kill you, turn you into a killer, make you a pacifist, enhance your intelligence, make you retarded, anything.
The anti-memes can't be remembered. So it's like dealing with a bunch of things with Imp's power (from Worm).

Creepypasta has some stuff too. But it's centered around you.
>>
File: 1471381148646.png (691KB, 877x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1471381148646.png
691KB, 877x1223px
Do any of you have sentient equipment?

Does sentient equipment get upset if you use it too infrequently?

If you have more than one item, do they get jealous when you use something else?

Do they ever yearn for more, for a life of their own, or is a sword happy being a sword?
>>
>>50507520
Mushoku Tensei is, I think?
>>
>>50507528
>Sentient
Not smart enough to yearn senpai.
>>
>>50507494
If they have Primordial Ghost.
>>
>>50507487
Probably best not to bring that up. We all remember what would have happened if the people going ahead with Hearthstone to replace WoW weren't paused by Many backing down already.

>>50507496
Some people like Many, so it's only normal for them to defend him? It's the same behavior with other jumpmakers that take up names, like SJ-Chan or Cthulhu or others. Heck even Heavens and Digger and them have defenders, it's just that they don't stir up much controversy.

If there are people who like his style of jumps, there'll be people willing to defend him as a jumpmaker.
>>
>>50507544
That's what I was asking for. That's cool. Thanks!
>>
>>50507520
Inheritance, runs off stamina. You can also weave spells that run off the energy of other living things; Arya made a little ship out of grass that could fly forever as long as there was enough plants nearby.
Harry Potter, I guess. It's more that nothing has an actual energy cost, though.
>>
>>50507515
Wow, you really are defending even his earlier stubborness. If you can maybe stop sucking Many's dick for a few seconds, you might realise he's not actually in the right all the goddamn time.

I really think you must be as pig headed as he is to be acting like this, in face of the way he acts to anyone who asks anything of him that he doesn't want already.
>>
File: 1471217459849.gif (13KB, 215x144px) Image search: [Google]
1471217459849.gif
13KB, 215x144px
>>50507485
I'll take that as a 'no', then.

Unrelated, but has anyone ever lost an important item or piece of equipment in their Warehouse before?
>>
>>50507553
Put your trip back on Scatovore. Shitposters don't get special treatment.
>>
>>50507520
Spiral Energy from Gurren Lagann
Will from Fable
Magic/Essence from Geneforge
Bending from TLA and LOK
Magic from Harry Potter (?)
Chakra from Naruto (?)
>>
>>50507528
I kinda want to have an entire suit of armor that is also a companion, but like my other projects, it's slow going.

So far I've got one companion as a honedge, and using another as the consciousness inside the helmet of fate knockoff from YJ. (I can do that, right?)

Thats honestly about as far as I've gotten.
>>
>>50507462
Mage the Awakening has literal meme magic.
Works like how you expect.
>>
>>50507520
Why? Most systems can be assuming mana equivalency. Unless of course you want to teach it.

Anyway, to answer your question, Supernatural often refers to angelic powers as "Angelic Magic"; and if you get sufficiently powerful, you can run it off of your own reserves.
>>
>>50507487
What can the majority even threaten him with? Replacing his jumps? Good luck with that shit.
>>
>>50507520
Most systems in RPG are internally generated or otherwise unexplained, so you're better off finding a place that you like to visit rather than just trying to pin down jumps with those systems, considering there's probably at least 100+ jumps with systems like that.
>>
>>50507559
I don't care how stubborn he is. If you want to shit on him as a person, go ahead. I'm talking about your specific demands for this jump. People aren't obligated to add a perk or background you want. And when they do, they're not obligated to tailor it to your tastes. If you disagree, make your own jumps.
>>
>>50507561
I always lose my key in there.
>>
File: captain-america-hydra-jpg.jpg (72KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
captain-america-hydra-jpg.jpg
72KB, 800x533px
Have you ever disappointed someone who admired you?
>>
>>50507561
>Important piece of equipment

>Jumper untangles themselves out of the wreckage of last night, finds a bed sheet for modesty
>Wow Waifu, that was a crazy night
>Equally naked, she hugs you from behind
>The warehouse is in bad shape
>All the shelves are knocked over, mystic artifacts and industrial waste mingling on the floor
>Warehouse robots are smashed and partially melted
>You're pretty sure you heard something in one of the piles growl at you
>At least 3 and a half companions are still missing
>You smile to yourself as you think back on last night
>Your smile fades as realization suddenly hits you
>You start madly sifting through the piles while yelling for Waifu to help you
>You can't find it
>Don't let Waifu see you cry
>Have to spend the rest of the jump as a girl
>>
File: 1464677793860.jpg (35KB, 960x516px) Image search: [Google]
1464677793860.jpg
35KB, 960x516px
>>50507672
Yes, when they realize I'm much more afraid then I show.
>>
>>50507672
Every day.
>>
File: 1357017535834.png (325KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1357017535834.png
325KB, 1000x600px
So jumpers how do you deal with daily life in settings where you don't have hands?
>>
>>50507617
Yeah, actually. There's one or two times he's pissed off so many people that everyone that was posting was fine with a jump that basically replaced his. If anyone was against it at the time, they certainly didn't say anything.
>>
>>50507627
And that's why all of SJ-chans jumps get on the drive in the state she first posts them eh? You're so wrong it's not even funny.

Actually, it is pretty funny.
>>
>>50507731
I think, back in the day when we discussed it, a major part of it was really just spite, which seems to be the same case as far as SJ-Chan, Xenoanon, and Xenogears/Xenosaga is concerned.

Whether anything actually comes out of it is completely up in the air.
>>
>>50507758
Enough spite can do some surprising things really, especially as a motivator. We got Dragon Age Inquisition out of spite and that's a pretty great jump.
>>
>>50507748
As long as she doesn't touch an IP I like I don't really care anymore. I'm too tired of having to engage in hour long discussions for minimal gain, maximum frustration, just to come out of it with her going "you just can't see things from my perspective". If her drives never make it to the drive I wouldn't care either. Even if her stuff was replaced by somebody who actually visits thread more often than once a blue moon I'd be fine with it.
>>
>>50507719
Telekinesis, Kyle.
>>
>>50507748
Can we just stop putting her shit on the drive? She seems to be going for as long, dry and overly drawn out jumps as possible now so it's no longer really possible to root through and find all the stupid bullshit she hid in a timely manner. I mean just look at Lost Odyssey, thread at the time found a few things that got fixed, but all in all it's still lacking in balance and full of idiotic meta abilities.

Not like there's really much of a difference anyway since her stuff seems to have fallen in the same general category as Vampire Diaries, where technically it's on the drive but anyone who makes serious use of half the options is shunned or mocked by thread.
>>
>>50507802
What a great way to not respond to the point we were actually discussing. You said it yourself anon, she doesn't have to change anything and you're in the wrong for trying to make her change.
>>
>>50507359
My initial plan was

>Dead Beat (drop in optional)
>Politician
>FBI consultant
>Businessman

Everyone gets few pills for free, with an option to purchase a larger replenishing supply. Politician would likely contain chemistry based stuff as it would be based on Morra, who is responsible for most of the chemistry stuff shown.
>>
>>50507544
Oh, while you're here, if you take Quartet of Sin and Open Invitation it'll just be random people having the house and sometimes learning I exist and can be summoned during the 2,000 years, right?
>>
>>50507819
It would be great if we could tell her and anyone else that's only on SB 99% of the time to fuck off. Heck, if we only accepted jumps from people that don't spend most of their time in another jumpchain community, it'd probably make things much easier. If people want stuff on our drive, they have to put in the work to get it there instead of leaving us to deal with the shit all the time while they retreat to whatever hugbox hole they spend most of their time in.
>>
>>50507748
1. Transformers is on the drive already.

2. You're bitching at him to ADD something, then to alter something's aesthetics. When you complain at SJ, you're complaining about rules and setting breaking. Many is not doing that here.
>>
File: 1392958606578.png (266KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1392958606578.png
266KB, 500x349px
>>50507819
I disagree. Unlike Vampire Diaries people don't use Lost Odyssey at all.
So it's not soft banned because it's silly and is wank from cover to cover, but it's just plain ignored because it's fucking bad.
Like I had a hard time reading it all the way though.
It felt like doing taxes.
>>
>>50507827
Wasn't me. See >>50507858 for my response.

Her situation is entirely different than this one.
>>
>>50507672
Marvel is dead anon, let her go.
>>
>>50507827
No, I brought it up to point out why SJ-Chan is a bad example in this case, because she has exhausted so many people out that as long as she makes jumps of settings nobody cares about, people won't complain, just like others who make obscure jumps like dirge_.
>>
>>50507901
Full of SJW bullshit yes but there is still some good stuff in there if you can just omit that BS from your mind when reading.
>>
>>50507905
Hey you take that back. Dirge_ is waifu tier.
Just because he's got obscure tastes and writes short novels in PDF form doesn't mean he's a shitter.
If something is borked in one of his jumps he'll actually take a look at it instead of hiding behind "muh style"
>>
>>50507905
SJ and Dirge are fairly different in situation. SJ does niche stuff because anything else and enough people will be familiar with the setting to call her on her crap. Meaning popular stuff would leave her far less able to sneak by her "amazing improvements to Jumpchain". Remember, this is the dumbass who thinks Adarx's pool of wank and pendantry he calls a jump is good. Dirge does niche stuff because he finds it interesting and has esteem issues so he is a lot more affected by the couple people who inevitably don't like his work when he does anything big name.
>>
File: anon.jpg (332KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
332KB, 960x720px
>>50507942
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR PEOPLE. GO BACK TO WAIFUING WORM
>>
>>50507833
Eh, I guess that works too.
But Morra started out as a deadbeat in the movie.
>>
>>50507854
>if we only accepted jumps from people that don't spend most of their time in another jumpchain community, it'd probably make things much easier.
>instead of leaving us to deal with the shit all the time while they retreat to whatever hugbox hole they spend most of their time in.

Oh, you mean like half the jumpmakers who frequent the IRC? We have quite a few "IRC-exclusives" that are regularly accepted here.
>>
Reminder! Best TES waifu is Nocturnal! She's cute! CUTE!
>>
File: dohohoho.jpg (49KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
dohohoho.jpg
49KB, 600x708px
>>50507974
>>
>>50507976
Every major NZT using character started out as a dead beat, all of the origins will have a history of being some form of loser before they got their hands on some NZT.
>>
>>50507528
The fuck is the left sword?
>>
>>50508016
She also has a daedric artifact that lets anyone that knows what they're doing unlock someone's potential.
>>
>>50508037
I think it's a Shushu from Wakfu.
>>
File: kaywut.jpg (84KB, 680x850px) Image search: [Google]
kaywut.jpg
84KB, 680x850px
>>50508018
>>
>>50508050
Specifically, it's Rubilax, the sword that Grovy, one of the main characters, uses.
>>
>>50508002
Yeah but if someone has a question or a complaint someone in the IRC is close enough to jump in and respond.
Even if they aren't browsing the thread someone else in there probably is enough to tell them.
SB is like 5 steps away, and anyone over there can hide behind the account wall and ignore the problem.
>>
>>50508002
The IRC isn't an entirely different community anon. It's just the other half of this one.
>>
>>50508077
>It's just the other half of this one
Nooooot really, anon. The IRC and thread are symbiotic at best.
>>
>>50508073
Used to be that Merchant would talk to people on SB when necessary. But he grew unreliable and then quit that thread and nobody else really stepped up to take that place that I know of.
>>
>>50508016
Nocturnal > Meridia > Azura > All others.

I'd rank all the Aedra chicks below nocturnal and about equal with Meridia. Sadly, most of the Aedra are taken.
>>
>>50508117
I don't blame him for stopping.
Trying to play diplomat for two communities like that on the internet is exausting.
>>
>>50508110
Symbiotic at least anon. IRC wouldn't survive without the thread and the thread would be devoid of the majority of all current and past jump makers (Along with their work) without the IRC. Not even going into how many people are still around mostly or solely because of friends they've made on the IRC.
>>
>>50508117
Well Merchant was never really obligated to do it in the first place. Even looking at some of the discussion they have over in that thread makes me think he was amazingly patient just to keep up with them. I've seen ASA over there from time to time, but I doubt that anyone can really convince SB to actually stand on their own two feet instead of leeching off of us.
>>
>>50508133
Especially when one starts to fill with people obsessed with proving how clever they are by deliberately misinterpreting jumps. The few times I poked my head in there it seemed full of "Technically it doesn't say I can't do X" and "if you squint and ignore context or rulings this is super broken". This thread at least has fun and isn't busy doing constant jerking off of pendants.
>>
>>50507838
Fanwank something. Whatever you think makes the best story.
>>
>>50508208
Ok, that works. Thanks.
>>
Would the Houruhai elixir from Touhou prevent the further growth of magic? I'm fairly sure that it completely halts any physical improvement (I'm pretty sure?) but do you guys think that would extend to magical abilities?
>>
>>50508161
Standing on their own two feet would require them to find more than a couple Jump makers who aren't driven off by the sheer disrespect and assholery making something other than a total power grab gets you on SB. They're the sort who embrace the OWOD Mage jump that the maker flat out brags about giving effective omnipotence post jump. Most everything on their drive is a power grab and/or stuck in the WIP section because whoever was trying got sick of the sheer assholery of that community.
>>
>>50507520
Magic perk from King Arthur, while it starts off weak, defaults to being powered by your willpower and stamina. Alternatively you can choose to get the magic system of the specific King Arthur setting you choose for the jump, so if there's one that suits your requirements...
>>
>>50508161
>stand on their own two feet instead of leeching off of us.
If by "stand on their own feet", you mean "make jumps for their community catered to their tastes"... Well, the problem is that they only have, like, 10 usual members. Probably the most annoying thing is that it's /all/ power-wanking in those threads, /all/ the damn time. They never talk about the setting for its own merits, or anything really interesting like we have here, it's all "how do I shot omnipotence guys".
>>
>>50507534
Good to know.

>>50507558
I tend to avoid trying to imagine HP magic as normal magic and think of it more like console commands.

>>50507599
My own autism makes a distinction in mana pools between "magical fields" and "mana pools".

>>50508287
Neat.
>>
>>50508281
No it doesn't hinder physical improvement or detriment.
It just fixes you back to good enough levels when you die.
Mokou is pretty emanciated under her cloths since she doesn't eat.
Besides she also picked up and became exceptionally competent at fire/pheonix magic somewhere along the line post elixer so it definitely doesn't block magic development.
>>
>>50507528
I have a bunch of Dumb AI from Halo. They're happy fulfilling their purpose (which is basically to help me develop and run my budding multiversal empire).
>>
File: what's wrong with people.jpg (35KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
what's wrong with people.jpg
35KB, 500x271px
>wifeing any trip user
>>
>>50508208
Do the Books of Magic work with other magic systems or just DC/JLD's?
>>
>>50508283
>>50508298
Wow. Not that guy, but, I've never been to SB and haven't looked at their Jumps, despite making several of my own for the group here. Is it really that bad?
>>
File: giant warehouse.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
giant warehouse.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>50507561
Yes. Often. Including myself.
>>
>>50507942
But I ship Dirge with ASA
>>
>>50508248
Sure thing. Just for future reference, if there's no canon answer, I usually just say wank something. Usually no reason for me to force stuff I make on people when they can probably come up with something better on their own.
>>
>>50508359
Fair enough. I'll try to do that then.
>>
>>50508341
See >>50508359

The canon books didn't actually do that, so just wank something. I imagine it'd be simple enough to apply the principles to other systems.
>>
>>50508346
At times yes.
Sometimes it's better and they talk about what they do in their chain, but it's usually under a spoiler to not get in the way of the "important discussions"
However if you're looking for busted combo ideas they are tried and tested certified munchkins.
Which can help if there's something specific you want to do. Just get ready for Misc Meta and Rainmaker kid to be over half the suggestions.
>>
>>50508346
There's some people who break from that mold, but by far the most active part of the community fits it to a tee.
>>
>>50508355
On that note, Jumpers! Have you ever had to deal with (badly made?) doujin works based on your past adventures?

What was the most embarrassing thing they got right?
>>
What rank is an empty Gate of Babylon?
>>
File: 1480347780612s.jpg (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1480347780612s.jpg
5KB, 250x202px
>>50508346
>despite making several of my own for the group here

Oh, no. Anon, why did you have to say this? You've gone and piqued my curiosity.
>>
>>50508355
Dirge and ASA are a cute couple, but ASA/Konata is way cuter.
>>
>>50508389
>There's some people who break from that mold
O rly?

>>50508395
A++
>>
>>50508395
A++
>>
>>50508402
I prefer Konata/Crippling Emotional Issues or possibly Konata/Kagamin Expy
>>
>>50508414
>>50508415
Jesus Christ, really? Damn.
>>
>>50508384
You're forgetting their tendency to actively misinterpret perks to get their combos to work. Anyone can look impressive when they actively distort the rules to make themselves look better. By the time you've found an actually valid Combo there you're probably going to have better spent that time thinking on one yourself.
>>
>>50507672
Anyone that admires me has disappointment coming.

>>50507683
hah.

>>50507719
The only time that happened was in PMD, and a fair bit of stuff was paw-friendly. wasn't too hard to deal with.

Other than that, telekinesis is a pretty obvious solution to the no-hands problem. Or hand-slaves.

>>50507528
Depends on where you draw the line between Equipment and Companion. Have a Juraian Treeship and Talyn, who only show up in space-focused Jumps. They seem to be pretty happy as they are, but it took some convincing to stop Talyn from trying to land every time there was a need to go planet-side.
>>
>>50508298
If those 10 people actually were motivated enough to focus on their own drive and make their own jumps, they would have plenty of material to work with and plenty of opportunity to do things.

I hate using SJ-Chan as an example, but she and Cthulhu are the most prolific as far as SB's jumpmaking or jumpclaiming goes. She has Diablo 1 to 3, Xenogears, Xenosaga, Bancho's stuff, now she's collabing with Cthulhu on the Gamer apparently. If all of those say 10 people worked on 2 - 3 jumps each, they'd have a fair number of jumps to put onto their own drive and have fun with.
>>
>>50508423
Anon, it's a town-sized pocket dimension that you can store stuff in that launches shit several times faster than a bullet.

For some reason inventory perks and pocket dimensions are seen as okay for storage, but Warehouse attachments aren't.
>>
>>50508423
I think it actually depends on the size, and if you can shoot things out of it at speeds great enough to endanger Servants.
>>
>>50508428
That's a thing too, but it's a different mindset and you will get different and arguably more powerful results than asking here will give you.
But yes it will be like diving into a septic tank for 20 bucks so maybe it wasn't the best suggestion.
>>
>>50508414
>O rly?
Yes, for instance there's Cracker Jack right here in this very thread. The assholes are really numerous and memorable, but there are some decent people there too.
>>
>>50508414
Merchant, Babylon, CrackerJack, and Mal do, but most of them post/posted here more than there. I forget that one dude's name, but the guy who's reall into Nanoha and D&D does too, I think.
>>
>>50508428
Did you see the time one guy tried to argue he could use a perk on the jump text to change it? Rules lawering the jump doc is something I don't think even Tera is stupid enough to do.
>>
>>50508450
Phisical space that can be moved around in is much better overall than elsewhere storage.
Not like warehouse attachments are seen as a bad thing in the first place though.
Several allow for storage and I can't say I've heard complaints about Nomanisan Island.
>>
>>50508450
>Spoiler
Nigga what?
>>
>>50508455
Merchant and Babylon went from here to there, not vice versa.
>>
>>50508183
Instead we just spend our time arguing with shitposters.
>>
>>50508450
The former continues working if you don't have access to the warehouse for some reason. The latter is less accessible in any case.
>>
>>50508454
>Cracker Jack
>decent people
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>50508298
SB tends to be much more focused on playing jumpchain as a game. Like they have fun min maxing shit because min maxing is fun to do in just about any system. I can get that.
>>
>>50508496
>SB tends to be much more focused on playing jumpchain as a game.
Which is so fucking funny because they often use the excuse, "It's not a game, it's a writing prompt!" to justify shitty balance.
>>
>>50508401
Finished: Dead Space, Symbiote, Terraria, SCP Foundation, Enter the Gungeon.

Current WIPs: Torchlight(rewriting the perks to combine the ones that can be and make it a little more accessible with the points provided), Starbound(need to figure out and write perks for the backgrounds, and do research on mods that the thread said they wanted that I'm less educated on), Dino Crisis(initial planning phase, deciding the actual backgrounds and whatnot), and the Shadow Warrior reboots(pre-planning research phase)
>>
>>50508512
There are also people who use it as a writing prompt. SJ-Chan is a pretty damn good example of that, so are Shadlith and a few others who post multi-thousand word snippets on a regular basis.
There are also power wankers who want to break shit open or take the text of jump docs to literally but a lot of them do write shit.
>>
>>50508517
>Dino Crisis(initial planning phase, deciding the actual backgrounds and whatnot)
Hallejuah you're alive. Now just for Gantzanon to show up with a beautiful jump and it'll be wonderous.
>>
>>50508487
X-Men and JLD are both great jumps, you could be a pretty big asshole and still be awesome in my book.
>>
>>50507719
I use my Stand.
>>
>>50507785
Didn't the Jumpmaker have a breakdown and release a bunch of terrible porn jumps after?
>>
>>50508517
Did you give up on the idea of updating Terraria? I remember it being discussed ages ago but nothing ever came of it.

Also people seem more ameniable to a Symbiote update but that could change any minute, just letting you know in case you feel up to it again.
>>
>>50508517
No, you're supposed to imply that the guy asking is an inferior pleb who's automatically scum compared to you, a jumpmaker. You're then supposed to refuse to divulge what jumps you made but still act like it puts weight behind your words regardless.

In all seriousness good to see you're still around. I assume from the que you gave that you've given up on updating Symbiote? A shame, but can understand given how some anons were behaving about it. Look forward to your stuff either way.
>>
>>50508517
I have the weirdest memories of Dino Crisis. It's a fun game, but my mind associates it most with Thanksgiving because that's the day I got it and started playing it with my brother in law. It was also a snowy Thanksgiving of all things.
>>
>>50508552
You're mixing up DDanon with Epicureanon
>>
File: 1479863660140.png (279KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479863660140.png
279KB, 800x700px
>>50508517
Update never.

wryyy?!
>>
>>50508555
Final Fantasy? They're all unrelated games made by the same people.

Also I think someone is making 4 and 5 now.
>>
>>50508517
Oh hey Terraria was you? There was a guy on a hundred threads or so ago who had a question about if you needed to buy shining heart or star catcher to be able to use heart crystals or mana crystals or if that just made them show up more.
He's probably long gone by now, but I've been a little curious since he asked.

Also if you still wanted to do a symbiote update I'd be down. If you do I'd prefer you didn't take anything out perkwise, but I'd love to see what you do with it.
>>
>>50508555
Stands are from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
>>
I've never touched Final Fantasy before, but I was looking through the jumps and became interested. Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on in that series?

Sorry, I fucked up and quoted someone in the other post.
>>
>>50508552
Don't compare people to DDAnon, he is literally the worst person ever involved in /jc/. Yes worse than both Bancho and Timmy.
>>
>>50508582
>>50508574
>>
>>50508574
>Final Fantasy? They're all unrelated games made by the same people.
Oh. That explains a lot.
>>
File: 1480483081264.png (178KB, 613x614px) Image search: [Google]
1480483081264.png
178KB, 613x614px
>>50508576
>He's probably long gone by now
Actually, I think that was me.
>>
>>50508582
It's less a series, and more... a franchise? Think if you went to a McDonalds in one town and they had Big Mac and it had certain things on it, but the one in the next town over had a Big Mac and that had different things on it.

Each one is its own setting, and some character names came up again and again, but aside from both being called Final Fantasy and being in similar genres there's not a lot tying them together.
>>
>>50508556
Aren't you supposed to imply they're autistic at some point or am I skipping steps?
>>
>>50508578
Is JoJo as homoerotic as a lot of the pictures posted here (not that one) make it look? Because it sounds interesting, but I don't want to slog through a ton of softcore gay porn or anything.
>>
>>50508553
>People seem more amenable
Since when? That one guy who said he wanted it earlier? Please don't give false impressions anon.
>>
>>50508593
Well, they're not ALL unrelated. There's sequels to some of the individual games and if we're to believe 4:TAY then the first several all take place on different planets in the same universe.
>>
>>50508582
Man I remember when this kind of question would be impossible to ask because everyone knew what Final Fantasy was.

13 and to a lesser extent 12 really screwed the franchise.
>>
>>50508531
Looking forward to getting access to time travel, are we? Or maybe just dinosaurs?

In any case, my initial thought on backgrounds is SORT Agent, TRAT Agent, Scientist, and Dinosaur.

>>50508553
>Terraria update
No, I didn't give up on adding mods to Terraria, I just couldn't even get anyone to bite on giving me a list of mods to actually, y'know, add.

>Symbiote update
... and here's me having erased the proposed updates from my Jumps.txt file. Shit. It's not a lot of information to have lost, just a few backgrounds, and a re-tabulation of the Symbiote ability perks, but still.

>>50508556
Eh, I might still. Who knows.

>>50508573
>never
Nah, it'll happen, I'm just scatter-brained, and do my best work when I'm neck-deep in a bunch of different projects. Which one you looking forward to?
>>
>>50508588
His breakdown when Merchant finally drove him off was amusing. Merchant comes in to explain to him that he should cut it out with actively encouraging posting lewd jumps to /tg/, guy just suddenly flips out, goes on a rant about how he hates being on a forum where he can't anon, and rage quits the entire thing. Honestly I'm pretty sure it wasn't at all how Merch had intended it to go, but not going to complain when it got rid of that asshole.
>>
>>50508611
TAY?
>>
>>50508582
Most Final Fantasies operate largely on nostalgia, since the plots are generally very cookie cutter. Unless explicitly stated or implied through vague lore, most of the FF installments are standalone. Generally every FF plot involves world destruction, crystal magics, evil empires, or some combination of them all.

If you're looking for a good place to experience the plot, FF7 or FF6 is typically what people would recommend. FF6 is very good for representing the magic / tech duality of FF whereas FF7 has many characters that some people find iconic. If you're looking for something of a more compact experience, FFTA is better, and introduces the world of fauxIvalice rather well.

What FF suits you is generally dependent on what you're looking for, but most nostalgia fags recommend the single digit titles for people who aren't familiar with FF, since for them it's the "best representation". Outside of that though, a lot of FFs aren't too distinguishable from other JRPGs as far as themes and plotlines go.
>>
>>50508607
Nah, not really. There's certainly no shortage of well muscled guys or guys wearing fabulous clothing/in fabulous poses but any sort of romance or sex is pretty rare, and most of it's straight anyway. The only 'could be viewed as gay' thing I can remember was a villain being creepy as fuck one time and licking a guy's face.
>>
>>50508582
FF6 is magitech and age old magic entities being harvested for power. You'll want to gank the clown early before he kills god absorbs it's power and becomes jesus.

FF7 is unrestrained capitalism uses the planets lifeforce to pay it's power bills. Also space aliums and Sephiroth are trying to throw a really big meteor into the planet to get at said lifeforce to absorb it and fly around as a planet space ship.

FF8 is wierd and a mindfuck. You'll have to ask someone else.

FF9 is alternate dimension is attempting to subsume and overwrite the reality everyone lives in. There's also a hate plauge called mist and souls are being contained in a big tree to fuck up reincarnation and end all life to make room.
Also the BBEG is far too pretty for his own good.

FF10 is TEEDUS. the sequel is neat, but I haven't really played either so beyond the fact that dead people dont' stay that way and a big tick is behind everything I dunno.

FF11 and FF14 are MMOs and the plot goes wonky in the second

FF12 doesn't matter

FF13 is shit.
>>
>>50508607
1. Yes you do.
2. Not actually. Very little romance or sex- overmuscled guys posing fabously is just a style thing. Part 2 and Part 5 are really bad about it though.
>>
>>50508607
The worst that it gets is just muscled guys posing, though there is a bisexual vampire and priest, but it doesn't really get into that. It does get kind of gay in a couple parts in part 6, but part 6 mostly takes place in a women's prison, and the gay parts are in the women's prison.
>>
>>50508621
Just dinosaurs mostly. I don't touch time travel much.
>>
>>50508576
>>50508595
Star Catcher just makes more stars fall; no more building sky-bridges to harvest them. Shining Heart just makes the hearts easier to find.
>>
What would it take for you to not waifu someone you otherwise would.
>>
>>50508624
The after years.
It's basically published fanfiction a la the Cursed Child.
It's not very good, and it's canon status is tenuous.
>>
>>50508615
Mostly because Squeenix decided that they really had to ensure the various groups working on the game didn't talk to each other, because having them all be working off the same design document is bad?

Not that 13 had a cohered design document, but still.

>>50508624
Final Fantasy 4: The After Years. Available for Mobile Devices/PSP/PC. The final boss pilots an evil space station/moon and apparently ran "experiments" on the other game worlds, destroying them some time before the game starts.
>>
>>50508635
And the plot of 5, 7, and that one movie we don't talk about imply/explain each game takes place on separate planets in the same universe and some beings travel between these planets on meteors. Maybe.
>>
>>50508650
A better comparison would be to the two FFX sequels after X-2.
>>
>>50508621
Wait, what's this about Terraria mods? Did I miss something?
>>
>>50508588
Moe was arguably worse.
Thank fucking god he's gone.
>>
>>50508605
Depends on how you're feeling. Generally autism is leveled against you, not for you. You do however generally imply the other guy is a retard for questioning your totes legit jumpmaking credentials though.
>>
>>50508643
Part seven has some pretty gay stuff. Also Joseph Joestar is magnetically attracted to Egyptian men's crotches.
>>
>>50508657
>FFX had sequels beyond X-2
Wut? When?

Is it as bad as Dirge of Cerberus?
>>
>>50508649
They must have an existing relationship with someone I respect or fear too much to interfere with their existing relationship. Or be someone I want to ship with someone else.

No other obstacles will stand in my way.
>>
>>50508659
Someone complained about the lack of mods as options in Terraria. I asked for a list of mods people wanted to see added, and everyone just kinda got really quiet.
>>
>>50508649
If it would be cuckoldry in any way shape or form.
It's probably the only thing I wouldn't do to someone even if I hated them.
>>
File: IMG_0212.jpg (52KB, 426x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
52KB, 426x551px
>>50507282
Have you not read the latest version? Your transformer becomes an Altform. If you're human your armored form is an Altform as well as its your Cybertronian body. End the jump any tech that you bought that's part the "Perks" line gets intregrated into you.

Seeing how it's an Altform you can only really use certain stuff in said Altform. Which is why there's perks in other jumps like SAO, so you don't have to worry about that.

>>50507410
Yeah. There's Alice, she's a Decepticon that had alternative form of a human. I'm sure there's other examples of TF turning into humans, it's a pretty large and eccentric multiverse.

>>50508555
Final Fantasy isn't one setting it's multiple settings. We don't have I to V but I think someone or someones are working on them.

Generally they hold very similar themes & monsters between them. It was literally "Final Fantasy" for Square back in the days, but it provided to be such a great hit they made different games using basically the same themes but changing them up.

IX & XIV are MMOs. FFVII was first 3D Final Fantasy, but IMHO FFX stole my heart with BLITZBALL! Shitty game mechanics but it's like underwater rugby.

The nickname for it is super drown ball. Seeing how you're suppose to hold your breath while tackling, swimming, throwing balls, getting in position...etc.

It's not explained how they're able to do it. However apparently they trained their lungs to super capacity. Or as Tidus puts it, "By practicing Blitzball all the time."
>>
>>50508662
That's just because everyone is wearing chaps and cowboy boots in part 7.
>>
>>50508665
Technically worse since it puts a 180 on the first two games.
>>
>>50508635
FF8 - In the far future, an oppressed Sorceress decides she's had enough of this shit and travels to the present to find what she needs to abort everyone else from time. She manages to do precisely that.

Unfortunately for her, the main character is a Pro-Lifer, survives, and kills her for that crime. Possibly ensuring that future Sorceresses will be oppressed until they've had enough of this shit, etc.
>>
>>50508588
>he is literally the worst person ever involved in /jc/
I see your DDanon and raise you a Mommy.
>>
>>50508665
It's worse. It involves things like Tidus' head being blown off by a bliztball bomb, Yuna fucking the corpse while summoning to bring him back, time travelling to witness a summoner NTR story, then Sin magically coming back and Yuna breaking up with Tidus to get with some OC character.
>>
>>50508686
Is technoorganic human basically Sally from Transformers animated?
>>
>>50508649
Probably them being a relationship I like more than any alternative, there being no way that I could make them happier than they already are, or me already being in a relationship. I'm not exactly a harem Jumper.
>>
>>50508687
Also Johnny always lying down or holding onto someone because of his paralysis.
>>
>>50508689
I'd call it a 540 personally.
>>
File: IMG_0213.jpg (111KB, 739x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.jpg
111KB, 739x1080px
>>50508707
Yes. I based it off of Sari. For humans anyways.
>>
>>50508682
The dark souls mod?

I don't know any Terraria mods honestly
>>
>>50508686
So all the perks really can only be used in one alt form. Wow, that's not shitty jump design at all. You actually force people to go to an entirely separate jump if they want to keep using any of the stuff they bought without being a several meter tall robot.

To think people defended your bullshit.
>>
>>50508649
Literally Nothing.
>>
>>50508704
... What the actual fuck. My god. It is Cursed Child. Perhaps worse...
>>
>>50508716
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
>>
>>50508728
It's widely panned even in Japan so thankfully if they do ever decide to revive that franchise in game form, they probably won't use THOSE plotlines.
>>
>>50508725
Being a ten meter tall robot to use a ten meter tall robots tech makes perfect sense.
>>
>>50508725
Plenty of jumps do that.
>>
>>50508648
I have a few more questions. Feel free to (not) answer them at your leisure
:
So do the benefits found with Star Catcher and Shining Heart act as a multiplier to their respective stats or a one-time boost?

Does Frequent Flier Miles destroy "unstored" worlds or just divorce them from your portal network?

Does the Infinite Liquid Generator upgrade give you the plans in addition to the bucket, or are you sacrificing one for the other?

Does Mana Battery work on all mana or just that from Terraria?
>>
>>50508743
I suppose we should have all jumps lock purchases to specific alt forms to then. Magic systems or things like chakra are obvious for that. You have to be in your Naruto alt form if you want to use chakra stuff after all.
>>
>>50508754
Like?
>>
>>50508757
>Naruto alt form
No such thing, shitlord.
>>
>>50508768
Then I guess you don't get to use chakra stuff at all once you leave Naruto jump, since you get a new body every jump.
>>
>>50508704
FF1 - A series of heroes gets involved in a time loop that basically consists of them killing the head Knight of the starting country at least twice. Also, they have to turn the elements back on.

FF2 - The evil emperor is conquering the world. When he dies he conquers hell, comes back, and gets turned into a frog. I mean killed again. Also, a lot of party members die for a game that old. Jeez.

FF3 - Orphans have to restore the crystals again and defeat a hot woman with tentacles who's apparently the concept of evil or a rough equivalent.

FFIV - The king is possessed by Space Demons. You, a Dark Knight, must turn Good and kill their boss on the Space Station/Moon.

FFV - Sealing all the world's evil into a tree backfires when the tree becomes evil. Splitting the world into two to seal it again doesn't last and you have to kill him for good. Why didn't they do this the first time, given that they apparently had all the cool shit then?
>>
>>50508695
Yeah, Ultimecia is a classic case of the abused becoming the abuser. Humans treat sorceresses badly, so she flips out and starts oppressing people when she seizes power. Then the paranoia and loathing she's built up towards every other person causes her to think that the only way she can ever be safe is if she renders it so she's the only thing in existence.
>>
>>50508757
Well if you're a kaiju your ninja kunai probably won't help much.
It's the same principle. Now since I'm pretty sure the legitimate complainers have set sail a long time ago I'm just going to tell you to stop whining and shut up.
>>
>>50508757
That actually sounds like a great gimmicky chain run.
>>
>>50508774
Misquote.
>>
>>50507672
anyone have the protoman/megaman version of this?
>>
>>50508757
Having something that fits in a human or is incorporeal is different from having a giant fucking cannon larger then a tank. Would you argue you can use a dragons claw outside of a dragon form?
>>
>>50508778
How is it the same principle? Why does being a kaiju remove my ability or skill in throwing things? How are you this dumb?
>>
>>50508774
Whoops, meant >>50508635
>>
>>50508704
... what are they called. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I don't want to believe something that terrible could exist.
>>
>>50508791
Because the kunai are really fucking small compared to how hueg you are.
So you can't throw them with you big meaty claws.
>>
>>50508767
Young Justice with martian powers.

>>50508757
You're overreaching. Now you're complaining about something that's not all that unusual or rare. You're alone.
>>
>>50508772
>since you get a new body every jump.
Prove it, Timmy.
>>
>>50508718
Rather than being a Human could I be a transformer with a human disguise like the "Alice" Decepticon from Bayformers?
>>
>>50508801
Get giant kaiju kunai.
Jumper shopping lists are so weird.
>>
File: IMG_0214.png (338KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.png
338KB, 986x553px
>>50508789
>>50508789
>>
>>50507942
>>50507974
This is what I come home to. Anons why must you be controlled by your rampant waifu lust?
>>
>>50508809
Yeah.
>>
>>50508774
FF3 was painful to play through, because I empathized strongly with Cloud of Darkness. Mortality really IS a shit gift. It didn't even come with the extra perks of being able to define your own destiny, going to heaven, and getting to make the next world that mortality gets in LOTR. You just die.
>>
>>50508806
If you choose a background your age and probably your ethnicity changes to match it. A few jumps explicitly make you a certain race.
>>
File: 1447454122361.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447454122361.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>50508815
Worm, just lie back and think of jumpchain.
>>
>>50508815
You can be official waifu. I'm too busy with projects to do anything waifu.
>>
>>50508682

I'm going to preemptively apologize for how annoying getting info on a fair amount of these will be.

Tremor Remastered. Terraria Avalon. Thorium. Calamity. Legend of Terraria 3. Crystilium. Cheeze's Content Pack.
>>
>>50508799
Don't remember, synopsis are on the wiki.
>>
>>50508815
600+ jumps from our wonderful jump makers isn't enough. We promise to stop after just one more though.
>>
>>50508815
It's just their way, Worm. Also, how does it feel to be best girl?
>>
>>50508819
If I get DeceptiveCon so I can have a small alt-form can I change it between things of different sizes, like a person and a cassette, or once I've set person can I only shrink down to person sized forms?
>>
>>50508825
You;re assuming that you get a new alt-form instead of just generic body enhancements for each setting.
>>
>>50508819
Why didn't anyone think of doing that before? It seems like it is a canon thing and that sounds like the obvious solution for those anons who had an issue with the old version of the jump not having a human option.
>>
>>50508823
Yeah, but IIRC the other two students weren't doing too well either. At least she could actually end it instead of slowly fading away.
>>
>>50508723
To fully explain, someone compared Terraria to Minecraft and complained that there weren't any mods as options in the Terraria Jump.

I then made a post about how Re-Logic had, in early development, been strongly against people making mods, like DMCA-level against it, and mentioned that I'd be willing to add mods into the Jump as extra options, without changing the prices of any of the other options, because I remembered people being able to get everything they wanted without spending all their points in it, and asked if anyone had a list.

Me asking for that list killed the discussion, somehow.

>>50508755
There's not really a stat for finding fallen stars or heart crystals, it just make you more lucky in respect to finding them. Using them at all, perks or no, will increase your total health by 20% of your initial amount, meaning that you could only get to 400% health capacity(500% with heart fruits), and 200% magic/mana capacity.

It erases them, similar to how you might erase a world in the actual game. I'd suggest you bring everything you can that you want to keep out before you do this.

I never really made a decision on this, but considering that the liquid generator is a glitch of Terraria's physics, not geteting both by buying it makes no sense; go ahead and have both.

I'd say both, but it's in percentages of your initial maximum. So, if you have more mana than you, "should," from other perks, it will take longer to recharge.
>>
>>50508863
Nothing was going wrong for Doga, it was just Unei who had things a bit bad, and that's only if you think an eternal lucid dream is bad.
>>
>>50505942

A few irks I must point out.

If all origins are free, why did you put in a 0cp cost?

>>100cp perks are free to their origin, discount 50%
I assume you mean 'other perks for that origin are discounted 50%?'

The larger paragraphs are horrible blocks of text.

Skill packages are presented as ugly blocks of

SKILL SKILL
text text

SKILL SKILL
text text

while everything else is a much neater

PERK
text

PERK
text

The Hab confuses me - it says you can add more modules, but those modules won't follow you between jumps unless they are...normal modules? Does that mean you can't add anything to it that doesn't exist in Eclipse Phase, or that you can't improve it in any way? If you're limited in what you can do with it, it's little different than the various houses and buildings that follow between jumps, just in space, and isn't worth 600cp.
>>
>>50508830
Never!

>>50508831
Too late buddy. You get to share the pain.

>>50508838
Lies

>>50508841
Don't encourage them!
>>
>>50508836
Don't apologize, Anon. I like doing research. Got any hints on where I should start? Do they have pages on the actual Terraria wiki, or am I going to have to poke my Google-fu to wake it up?
>>
>>50508873
>>50508873
>20% of your initial amount, meaning that you could only get to 200% magic/mana capacity.
>I'd say both, but it's in percentages of your initial maximum.

Hmm... I might consider making Terraria my pen-ultimate jump, then. Thanks, anon-kun.
>>
>>50508772
Huh... oh yeah, chakra does work via chakra coils, which are part of a ninja's body, doesn't it?
>>
>>50508891
I'm half-remembering a Lets Play because fuck actually playing that one. They made some really poor design decisions for both the original and the remakes.

Also, while I might be someone hypocritical for saying this in this thread, solipsism can get boring after a while.
>>
File: 1461009283434.jpg (8KB, 183x158px) Image search: [Google]
1461009283434.jpg
8KB, 183x158px
>>50508906
Meanwhile I am free of waifu-ing and get to laugh at you from the sidelines, Worm

I LAUGH AT YOU

HA HA
>>
>>50508842
DeceptiveCon can turn into a person & cassette if you want. Or an action figure.
>>
>>50508923
Clearly, given that picture, HeavensAnon/Smoked Cheese is canon.
>>
>>50508923
But you already have a habit of wearing the dress, not the mention you're basically a walking harem as it is. If anything you were First Waifu of the House...
>>
>>50508923
I am also free of Waifuing. I'm fairly certain that I'm worst girl.
>>
>>50508917
Sadly, I don't believe so. You should be able to find them pretty easily in the official forums' modding section though, and I'm pretty sure Thorium and Calamity have their own dedicated wikis.
>>
>>50508922
3 was the weakest before 13, really. There's nothing much to recommend it.
>>
>>50508906
Lets be honest, the reason the Worm update isn't out yet is because you're afraid. The update could affect your best girl status in a number of ways both positively and negatively and you are afraid to either lose or strengthen your grasp on the title.
>>
>>50508774
Oh, yeah, since I forgot:

FF2: Also, this is pretty much the first SaGa game. At least weapon durability wasn't implemented yet.
>>
>>50508873
>I'd say both, but it's in percentages of your initial maximum.

Huh. So, uh, if you toggled the perk off, could you "reset" your maximum? Because that seems like the sort of thing that could easily be rendered obsolete just by getting a few mana gainz down the line.
>>
>>50508944
Many of us will donate that status to you freely.
>>
File: 1403251305037.jpg (45KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
1403251305037.jpg
45KB, 375x550px
>>50508873
>>50508920
So wait Terraria Hearts and Mana crystals scale based of your initial value?
Does that mean initial value post perks or before perks, because if using them early gimps them that puts them firmly in too good to ever use territory.
Just to confirm if they account for additional durability beforehand does that mean that if I take a durability perk afterwards I get less out of them?
Same with gungeon hearts if they work on the same principle.

Pic related it's me wanting to take Terraria early.
>>
Anybody know of any perks or magic or whatever that would let you tell if someone was 'pure of heart'?
>>
>>50508906
Say, Worm, can "A Host of Legend" from S&S be used to create a companion if you don't have a full group of eight to import?
>>
>>50508953
I don't know, as far as mainstream settings go, it's getting a bit hard to determine whether 13 was worse or 15 was worse now that the fallout is starting to settle. 3 at least has the excuse of saying that it was really early and they were limited as far as the engine went.
>>
>>50508979
Waifu or Worst girl?
>>
>>50508992
Pick up virgin detector in Supernatural. If they ain't a virgin they ain't pure.
>>
>>50508873
I don't know about the majority, but I would love a symbiote revamp,

Also, what exactly triggers the ascend clause in the jump? Lots of jumps allow you to fork your personality and upload into a supercomputer. Just don't study Symbiote universe physics? Don't use a biocomputer to study high level physics?
>>
>>50508999
Wait 15 was bad? I was trying to avoid learning about it just to keep my hopes up, but if it sucks then that's a pretty big dissapointment.
>>
>>50507528
Yep. My whip functions much like Voldemort's Nagini, minus the whole 'total weakness' thing.
>>50507672
Sometimes i have people look up to me just to disappoint them later.
>>
>>50508992
Closest that springs to mind is They Were All Bad from True Lies. But that only tells you who is or isn't "pure bad" which isn't quite enough to do what you want.
>>
>>50508992
Pure of Heart is pretty arbitrary. I mean Vegeta of all people is pure of heart.
It doesn't make sense. However you can force the issue with perk sharing and the perk from Minish Cap that makes you always count as pure of heart.
>>
>>50508972
Well, it pentuples your recharge rate from 20% of initial maximum per ~2.5 minutes, to 100% of initial maximum per ~2.5 minutes. Unless you increase your total by several hundred times you're still getting a noticeable bump in the amount of energy you have.

>>50508989
After other perks are figured in, including perks gained later.

>>50509013
No, see, ascension for Symbiotes is when you and your Symbiote fuse into one being. You can study physics to your heart's content, but when you and your Symbiote finally become a single consciousness, you effectively gain exotic matter-based reality warping with a range that can reach between planets. And that's not hyperbole. The main characters ask one of the two ascended symbiotes for help at one point, and she helps. While in the middle of an interstellar trip from Earth to Mars as a massive organic terraforming ship.
>>
>>50509017
It's "unique" in the same sense that 13 was unique as far as story goes. Many people went in with expectations, and the delivery of it wasn't the best. If you're looking to play it and "experience it" then my only advice for you is to watch everything (movie, anime) before playing the game because the game sort of assumes that you'll do just that.

Gameplay wise there are improvements, and obviously the graphics have improved somewhat. Music is standard fare Yoko, and there are plenty of nice instrumentals. Stand By Me was a nice touch too.

The main problem was mostly people getting overhyped by a game that took basically a decade, and is definitely not flawless. Probably won't stop me from making a Kingsglaive jump for myself, but I can see why some people will absolutely hate it.
>>
>>50509017
I'm playing through it now and I really don't think it's awful (although I'm still pretty early in the game), but the combat system may throw some people off as it's not turn-based.
>>
>>50508957
Ugh, I wish. Seriously trying to work on that has been one trainwreck after another.

I don't know what happened but I try to write and nothing good seems to come out of it.

>>50508994
Host of Legend is import only, it's cost effectiveness is effectively the benefit for having companions already to bring into the jump.

That way the tiered purchase has it's place for actually creating companions, or importing one or two with slightly more CP at a higher cost.

If people have any opinions or arguments about changing it I'm willing to think about it though.
>>
>>50509009
>>50509027
>>50509041
Damn.

I just want to find Peter Parkers in the making and give them a variety of superpowers, to see what happens.

You can't just give superpowers out to random people. That'd be crazy. And I'm not crazy.
>>
File: 1409025676889.jpg (29KB, 390x498px) Image search: [Google]
1409025676889.jpg
29KB, 390x498px
>>50509057
Thank you for explaining how the hearts work. That makes the math a lot less hard.
>>
>>50509000
You could make a case for both sides. Technically, both could be true.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
I got bored and wrote about a new chain anyways.

http://pastebin.com/EF1N9gXU
>>
>>50508999
Yeah, that's what I meant, though I didn't get my idea across well.

I think 3 was disappointing compared to 2, and I wish I could learn what players at the time thought about the game stepping back from the character focus of 2, but for the time it was actually still a good RPG. Just, it doesn't do anything or have enough of a setting to be interesting all these years later.

Also, 15 is the fastest selling Final Fantasy, so despite it being bad, I don't think Square is going to have incentive to change.
>>
>>50509082
Yes you are. You think you can change a person without changing them as a person. Protip: you want some kind of precognition for this sort of thing.

Or just kidnap Dinah from Worm. "If I give Bob Dobbs this power, will he use it for good?", etc.
>>
>>50508853
I feel a little guilty about yelling at Many so much about it now. . .
>>
>>50509058
Games aren't supposed to assume you'll watch bad, licensed commercials beforehand. That's just asinine.
>>
>>50509098
A steel chain?
>>
>>50509082
Just find whoever has the worst luck. That'll point you to Parker.
>>
>>50509098
>http://pastebin.com/EF1N9gXU
You're an addict.
>>
>>50509067
>>50509123
I didn't hate Kingsglaive or Brotherhood either. Do I just have bad taste?
>>
>>50509099
Well without putting out spoilers, I won't say that the story was "bad", just that it gets rather "awkward" and at times the pacing and flow just fall apart completely. Other than that most of the mechanics and such are really top notch.

For a person who likes to delve into lore, this game is nowhere close to FF12 as far as "extraneous lore" goes, so in that sense for me it's a bit lacking. I'm not all too sure what the DLC (because there's definitely going to be DLC) is going to entail, but a bit of extra worldbuilding would be really nice. (The plausibility of this though, is really up in the air)

As much as people rag on 12 and 13, the two of those did have a fair bit of worldbuilding nested into them, so even if the latter was a corridor and the former was a macro game, at least there was a bit more incentive to explore and delve into everything. They focused extremely hard on the ARPG aspect for the 15 game and tried to split the worldbuilding more into the other media forms. Not all too sure if I like the outcome so far.
>>
File: 1457734900997.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1457734900997.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>50509140
I CAN QUIT WHENEVER I WANT
>>50509127
A jump chain!

But seriously how was it
>>
>>50509057
If you take Gray Matter Transfer, does the body keep your perks and alt forms?
>>
>>50509057
>After other perks are figured in, including perks gained later.
Ah, so if you picked up a perk later that doubled your maximum, the doubled amount would count as your initial? But then if you had another perk like Leaky Limiter that allowed you to train it on your own accord, those improvements would act like Star Containers? That sounds much better.
>>
>>50509145
I like Kingsglaive and Brotherhood, and honestly Kingsglaive had a lot of potential if it wasn't just a movie. Brotherhood does a far better job at introducing some elements of character development and worldbuilding. (at least how Squee does it)

But yeah, expecting people to understand things because they watched movie and anime beforehand is really a far stretch.
>>
>>50509155
Kind o rushed on introducing the jumper. A bot more build up to broken home, horrible life would have done it some good.
>>
>>50509155
>http://pastebin.com/EF1N9gXU

You'd certainly fit as one of SuMo's Eeveelution trainers.
>>
>>50509057
Also, if you take synergized pair, do you keep the symbiote abilities if you spin off the symbiote as a companion?
>>
>>50509158
>>50509184
Yes to both and, in addition, your Symbiote gets your physical/genetic abilities if you spin them off as a companion, but I'm going to be revamping it in the coming weeks.
>>
>>50509073
Ok, thank you for the answer.
>>
I'm aware that there's a lot of drama behind the jojo jump, and that the jumpmaker is long gone, but is the implication that vampire weaknesses to sunlight and hamon are removed post jump?

If so that seems really broken. I was rewatching Phantom blood for the first time in a long while and it occurred to me that if Dio didn't have to worry about sunlight than he would be damn near unkillable (stands aside I mean).

I'm not here trying powerwank and argue that I've found the perks that will insta win the chain (I'm fully aware that doing that shit here is a monumentally bad idea) I just think that its neat to imagine
>>
>>50509230
I always figured that any kind of species change ends up an alt form unless mentioned otherwise.
So it's less the weakness going away and more you can just not be whatever has that weakness if you need too.
I don't remember any text saying that weaknesses are removed after the jump is over, but Tsukihime has no sell which should solve pretty much all weakness related problems forever if it doesn't.
>>
>>50509183
Thinks are really a lot darker than they were in ReBlYe, GoSiCr, RuSaEm, DiPePl, and BlWhBlWh2 that's for sure!
>>
>>50509271
It's got a Raygo expy who is into drugs and tentacles and drugged tentacles. And alternate versions of people from the dimension where Fairy types don't exist. And mortgages. And angry deities (the Tapus). And ya boi, Guzma. And, etc.
>>
>>50505953
Domon Kasshu didn't appreciate me going all Howl on him and taking him on a brisk floating walk around the city lights. I did warn him and used my magic to help him float, and you'd THINK a giant robot pilot would be accustomed to heights, but he said it was "too weird" for him to be floating around so I put him down.

Also apparantly me setting up a hoard of enemies to attack me and George De Sand on a date so he can test out the brand new magic sword I gave him is "unromantic" and they "spoiled the mood"--nothing's more romantic than beating up a hoard of enemies together! What's his problem?

Vyers and Lewyn usually take it in stride--they were pretty jazzed about me making a pretty glass flower for them right in front of them with my magic. Then again, that's probably more acceptable than the above two examples.
>>
>>50509301
I just hope you idiots stop using two letters when the third game comes out.
>>
Do you take your companions along for the long (100+ years) jumps? If so, how do you help them deal with the passage of so much time?
>>
>>50509370
Are you talking Biologically or Psychologically?
>>
>>50509370
Giving them perfect memory perks and super therapy.
>>
>>50509389
Psychologically, most/all 100+ year jumps have some kind of built in immortality.
>>
File: Botfly.png (8KB, 109x109px) Image search: [Google]
Botfly.png
8KB, 109x109px
If anybody cares, I'm going to claim All Night Laundry.
>>
>>50509367
>Implying it won't be Su2Mo2

The major plot hook is "we're going full league", so even if it's not a 2 it's probably going to be set later anyway.
>>
>>50509433
What? You can't have my laundry.
>>
>>50509433
>I'm going to claim All Night Laundry
Yissss! Hmm, how are you going to handle...everything, given the nature of the setting?
>>
File: Hey kid wanna purge.jpg (128KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Hey kid wanna purge.jpg
128KB, 1024x724px
>>50509370
>>50509395

Well, during the 100+ year jumps I'm normally taking the time out to test the viability and stability of a political and sociological model. I generally let them off the leash as it were, and get them to try and destabilise it for science.

Were also all of us devout followers of the imperial ideology as set out by his divinity, the God Emperor of Man. Faith makes us strong.
>>
>>50509456
Too bad. The Dog in the Laundry machine eats your clothes, and is now trying to eat you.
>>50509463
It's going to be a gauntlet, given that there isn't much content and the fact that most of the plot is limited to a fairly small area. Other than that, I'm about to reread it.
>>
File: tumblr_oc38ztbOf71s5l3jko1_1280.png (355KB, 799x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc38ztbOf71s5l3jko1_1280.png
355KB, 799x529px
>>50509473
Anyways, it doesn't really matter until it ends, which should be soon-ish.
>>
>>50509057
Still, that anon's question about toggling off and on the recharge booster, does it reset it?

And for after other perks are figured in, I assume it doesn't count the training a jumper does to increase stuff? Does leaky limiter help?
>>
>>50505613
That video reminds me of this. Somehow.
Probably because Abridged Alucard is embodies a bunch of the memes of what a Jumper is/does.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0C3IhWcJH0
>>
>>50509926
No, it wouldn't reset your initial maximum. Yes, training and Leaky Limiter would count.
>>
>>50509991
>Yes, training and Leaky Limiter would count.
Not that anon, but what? So then what /doesn't/ count? Is it just artificial mana boosters like Star Containers?

Also, can the SCP Foundation be tricked into believing I'm dead?
>>
Hey, so are the lighting effects that Satsuki Kiryuin uses Chi Techniques or just meta drama enhancers?
>>
>>50510051
Just drama enhancers, I don't think she has any lightning powers. Anymore then Ryuko has fire powers.
>>
>>50510038
Yeah, just artificial ones. Basically, there's items that grant extra mana in Terraria; they don't count. There's also, I believe, potions that grant you temporary extra mana; they don't count either. Anything that artificially enhances your mana doesn't increase your initial maximum; perks aren't artificial, and neither is training.
>>
>>50510062
It's too bad, but I suppose that would be consistent with people like Gamagoori randomly growing in size. Do we have anything that could be used for stuff like that besides the obvious illusion magic?
>>
Exactly how big is Anno 2070's Ark, any of the options available?
>>
>>50510038
>Spoiler
Probably not. They're a worldwide organization that specializes in finding and containing weird shit.
They have reality benders, unkillable monsters, tall shy cannibals, and teleporting acid corpses on lockdown.

You can hide, maybe forever, but it's unlikely that they'll ever stop looking.
>>
>>50510274
So, how dangerous would you say Before the Storm is? I suppose the main question is: are the pre-Purge SCPs edgy or not? Because that world needs all the help it can get, and bringing in a group of very powerful beings sympathetic to humanity's struggle could potentially make it a lot safer for everyone else. Because, when you say "wish-fulfillment" I assume, at the very least, sapient beings who can be reasoned with. And because most people aren't complete sociopaths, people who at least claim to fight for justice. How naive am I?
>>
Okay, Red Alert time-travel won't work post-jump, right?

It won't? Okay, cool. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>50510447
Most of it's not the fact that the SCPs are all that different, it's that peoples' characters, as in the doctors, researchers, security, etc, were wish fulfillment, aka Mary Sues and Gary Stus, on par with bad fanfiction. It was the impetus for the introduction of the Abel Line, which was a hard limit on how badass, and/or how much leeway the doctors, etc, were allowed to have in the foundation.

Basically, imagine a freeform roleplay community, with few if any rules, where almost every single player thinks they're the main character, and gives themselves power-ups to correspond to that role.
>>
>>50510485
...we have a Red Alert jump?
>>
How many heroes use the BBS from HUBBS? Is it significant;y more than the (limited?) number of characters we see? Are there any members trustworthy enough that I can outsource research -- magical or otherwise -- to them?
>>
File: Biosphere.jpg (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Biosphere.jpg
353KB, 1920x1080px
>>50510102
You can see the people in this screenshot, so it's maybe 30-50m across?
But then again it's a RTS so the scale might be distorted. Personally I thought they were a lot bigger.
>>
>>50510522
Hey, myrm, I was wondering what exactly counted as a "lock" for that scenario perk in Predator. Like, is it just technological/electronic locks, or would I know when someone's lining up a shot with iron sights or less?
>>
>>50510538
It's intended to be for any kind of aiming system/target tracking system at least as sophisticated as a laser sight.
So iron sights or glass scopes, no.
>>
File: US5323555-4.png (78KB, 2320x3408px) Image search: [Google]
US5323555-4.png
78KB, 2320x3408px
>>50510590
Would that include some pre-modern forms of artillery? The mechanism itself isn't necessarily that complicated, but it uses hella maths.
>>
>>50494660
17. Sword and Sorcery
The Land of Steel
Sorcerer (950)
Age 30
One of the Wise
A Scholar's Treasure (900)
Cast Aside This Vessel (600)
The Making of Myth (0)
An Occult Tome
The Eye of Set (-300)
A Host of Legends- Import Miranda, Bigby, and Alonne. (-600)
Brothers (Sister) Old and New- New companion, Coppulyte the Amazon. (-900)
Drawbacks: A Selfish World, A Cruel World, The Only Thing You Keep, The Nail That Sticks Up, Branded and Shamed, To Live In Interesting Times (0)

Miranda (Drop In): To Truly Live (750), Call to Greatness (600), The Heart of Man (300), A Wanderer's Cloak, A Map of Long Lost Glories (0)

Bigby (Warrior): Born to be Mighty, The Will to Live (750), A Cry of Thunder (600), Rain of Steel (300), A Mighty Blade, A Second Skin (200), Shield of Might (0)

Alonne (Thief): The Trade of Thieves, The Charm of Rogues (750), Quick and Clever (600), For Want of a Nail (450), Whims of Fortune (150), A Thief's Satchel, A Mighty Blade (50), A Valued Steed (0)

Coppulyte (Warrior): Born to be Mighty, Strength of Steel (1050), A Cry of Thunder (900), Rain of Steel (600), By Might Divine (300), A Mighty Blade, A Weight Upon the Brow (0)

Our time here seemed to stretch on for years beyond what they were. We went from country to country, becoming entangled in scheme after scheme and plot after plot- treacherous viziers, cruel warlords, powerful sorcerers, kings, queens, and other nobles- it seemed that all had their own plans to goad us into fighting in their wars, or to manipulate us into ruining a rival or recovering some artifact or another. Despite this, we were in dire financial straights for nearly the entire Jump- even having to dip into some of the treasure we recovered from the island in Bloodborne at a few points.

(1/?)
>>
>>50510505
It's in the Jumps with images folder
>>
>>50510522
Aren't those arks expandable/upgradable, or am I thinking of a different game?
>>
>>50510609
That is not as sophisticated as a laser sight. So no.

>>50510826
I have no idea. If they are, then the scale becomes even more vague.
>>
>>50510778
We met Coppulyte during one of these low points; we were sailing back to return a priceless artifact with a hold full of treasure when we were attacked by a serpent; we were able to make short work of it, but not before it managed to grievously damage our ship. We were taking on water fast, but thankfully there was an island, covered with trees, nearby. We were forced to abandon our treasure, however, and a few members of the crew were lost beneath the waves, never to be seen again. When we got to shore, I realized that Bigby, too, was missing.

We didn't have time to mourn (or wait for him to respawn), as we were almost immediately set upon by the natives; a tribe of amazon warriors. They set upon us with knives and spears, and a few of them positioned in the trees fired upon us with arrows; Miranda and I knocked a few of them out, while Alonne covered our backs, forcing back any of the ones that tried to get a free hit on me. The rest of the crew were basically taken apart, as they were tired from the swim and had only driftwood, rocks, or their own fists to fight with. Eventually, we were forced to surrender as our numbers gradually got worn down; at this point there were only eight of us left.

We were marched through the jungle and brought before the matriarch of their clan, who sentenced me to being burned to death for my magic, and the rest of the crew and Alonne for trespassing; they were to be beheaded (and the matriarch was going to eat Alonne's heart to get his strength). Miranda was going to be enslaved. The executions were to take place at night, as was tradition, apparently. Until that point, we were kept captive in the middle of their village, warriors poised to slit our throats (or, in my case, stab me through the eyes and into my brain since their weapons weren't able to cut my skin).

(2/?)
>>
>>50511018
I came up with an escape plan with Miranda using our mental link, to be enacted at sundown, but it ended up falling through because the remaining crewmembers got antsy and tried to escape, getting arrows in their backs for the trouble. At this point, I was starting to sweat, because I couldn't see a way out of the situation without slaughtering most of the tribe or risking death, both of which I really didn't want to happen. Seeing them getting my pyre ready nearly tempted me into summoning the Smelter Demon with my Samurai Jack magic and letting him run wild, but I had managed to avoid killing people (those who had intact sanity and weren't monsters, that is) up until this point and was hesitant to take that next step, especially in full view of Miranda.

Fortunately, it turned out that Bigby had actually managed to survive the shipwreck, and not only that but he met the matriarch's daughter Coppulyte while she was patrolling the woods. They fought, and she apparently admired his ferocity in battle (and a few other things, I'd imagine) enough that he was able to convince her to help us escape. She was able to get the guards watching Miranda and Alonne to bring them to her, but I was being watched much more closely- even the chief was keeping her eyes on me. Miranda told me that they were all together, and I told them to get as far away as possible, and to wait for me there; Coppulyte ended up bringing them to a secret cave on the coast, which had a mostly intact longboat inside. Once I knew they were safe, I made my move.

I leaned forward into the dagger they held to my eye until it started to dig in; it hurt like hell, but I healed it after a few minutes and the self-inflicted damage let me create a spear of blood from the ground near my captors, startling them enough that I was able to make a break for it. Their arrows bounced off of my back, and I easily lost them in the jungle; I regrouped with the others, and we were able to escape the island.(3/3)
>>
>>50507401
I can secrete a psychedelic drug through my skin and spit, I got the skill from being a Colorado River toad for ten years. My wives and partners tend to enjoy it. I have also used it on things that try to eat me, watching a trex tripping balls is a strange experience but I recommend it.
>>
>>50511332
2. Rust
3. Ravenloft
4. Undertale
5. Megaman Classic
6. Slime Rancher
7. Dragon's Crown

I need two Jumps for replacement; here's what I've done so far: http://pastebin.com/6uxmqpSt
>>
Does anyone order their chain in how they perceive the risk in setting is? Or do people pick easy gains and stomp jumps straight up? I'm curious how Jumpers go about their chains.
>>
>>50511385
Do LoT you nerd
>>
>>50511385
Terminator
>>
>>50511481
Sorry, I forgot to mention but I'm trying to keep my overall level of power relatively low for now; having a giant planet-killing spaceship is a little too rich for my tastes.

>>50511492
Thanks!
>>
>>50511385
One Piece.
>>
>>50511433
I figure out where my next milestone is, and then figure a relatively safe / not boring route to get there. With the right sanity perks (a must-buy early chain) there's no rush, and there are a few safe jumps to power up quite a bit, opening all kinds of options.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>50510778
>>50511385
1. Terminator
2. Rust
3. Ravenloft
4. Undertale
5. Megaman Classic
6. Slime Rancher
7. Dragon's Crown
8. One Piece
Thread posts: 465
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.