[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space marines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 14806803248571026719870.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
14806803248571026719870.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
So I started getting into war hammer 40k recently and I heard this forum has good fan base for the game.
I really like ultramarines, they have such cool fluff. Are the other colors just copies or something? Please tell me more about this cool game.
>>
>>50495284
Yes. all the other colours of space marines are inferior copies made from ultramarines.

There are also chaos space marines, who betrayed mankind because they were mad they could not wear ultramarine armour.

Marenus Calgar is the greatest spiritual liege of all time, and is spiritual liege to all of mankind.
>>
50495307 (I saw pictures using this to reply)

So where do they make the space marines?
>>
>>50495284
I'm sorry, but there isn't a good fan base for 40K. Whoever told you that was lying.
>>
>>50495334
they were created by the God Emperor of Mankind underneath Mount Everest using his own genetic material.
>>
>>50495284
It you are keen the start with the getting started box. Ultramarines are cool and most current chapters originate from them. Buy the space marine codex for heaps of cool stories and lore. It will also give you the rules for your marines.

There were 20 original legions and ultramarines were one of them.
>>
>>50495284
are you john cena?

Make your own chapter, the cenamarines
>>
File: Chapter_Master_Seth_Armageddon.png (686KB, 778x510px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_Master_Seth_Armageddon.png
686KB, 778x510px
>>50495307
Blue is for nerds.

Suck a bloody red chainsword.
>>
>>50495284
>Are the other colors just copies or something?
The Ultramarines are undoubtedly the best Space Marines ever. Yes, really! Thanks to the heritage of Guilliman and their myriad heroic deeds, the Ultramarines are the exemplars of the Space Marines. With a few fringe exceptions who have severe mutations or stolid stubbornness, all Space Marine Chapters want to be like the Ultramarines and recognize Marneus Calgar as their spiritual liege

Chapters not descended from Guilliman's geneseed are disciples who owe their genetic inheritance to another Primarch, but follow the Codex Astartes as keenly as their divergent heritage allows. While primarily composed of successor Chapters, this group also includes several Chapters of the First Founding - notably the Imperial Fists, White Scars and the Raven Guard. These chapters can never be Ultramarines, for their gene-seed is not that of Roboute Guilliman. Nevertheless, they will ever aspire to the standards and teachings of the great Primarch.

Chapters who do not emulate the Ultramarines are aberrants; chapters who, through quirk of gene-seed, mutation or stubbornness, eschew the Codex Astartes in favor of other structural and combat doctrines. Some, such as the Blood Angels and their successors, strive to be worthy of Guilliman's legacy, but their recalcitrant gene-seed drives them ever further from it. Others, such as the Space Wolves and the Black Templars, remain stubbornly independent, looking to their own founder's ways of war (which is hilarious for the Templars) and caring little of how they fare in the eyes of others. These aberrant Chapters were always few in number and their presence diminishes with each passing decade, for their gene-seed is no longer the source of fresh Chapters.
>>
>>50496663
The blue / gold color scheme is kind meh.
>>
File: nailclippers.jpg (286KB, 615x920px) Image search: [Google]
nailclippers.jpg
286KB, 615x920px
>>50496623
This.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.