[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EDH/Commander General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 65

File: uncle nicky.jpg (62KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
uncle nicky.jpg
62KB, 240x340px
Big Flashy Commanders Edition

>Last Thread: >>50471773

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.
http://www.magiccards.info

>Thread Topic:
Do you prefer higher or lower CMC commanders?
>>
>>50491334
>Kruphix
>Windborm Muse

I call bullshit
>>
I'm willing to make a server for /tg/ to do virtual commander through Xmage, and possibly even hold a tourney or two, but I would like to make a few requests:

1. Someone with reasonable confidence in Linux Terminal commands and Java act as the primary Admin of the server, making sure it stays up and running, keeping it updated, etc.

2. Should the free-tier AWS server not be able to accommodate /tg/, we upgrade to a new server, fueled by PayPal donations, Also probablh hosted by the Admin, if able, though I won't mind assisting if able.

3. We at the /fvgt/ aren't exactly the most sane people. We believe /tg/ can improve, and still Get Shit Done. As part of that, we're updating the wiki, in hopes of it becoming a usable resource to the community.

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Commander

We'd like /edh/ to update the wiki page, and make it a resource that you might include in the OP, as an introductory page to newbies. Our goal is to make it easier for /tg/ to actually get into playing their favorite games. The introduction to the current Commander Page runs counter to this, starting off with a 40k anecdote.
The new page should include deck-building tips, an intro to the format and the /edh/ meta, and all the resources new players will need. It should still have that sarcastic, meme-referencing /tg/, feel, but it should be USABLE.
Most will know that 1d4chan is edited by greybeards who love their dank memes, so if your changes get reverted, we suggest creating it as a separate page, entitled something like Commander: An intro for newbs, then link back at the top of the original Commander page.

So, what do you say?
>>
>>50491396
oh oops haha i meant seedborn muse
>>
>>50491406
never used xmage before. is it worth a download?
>>
File: Image.png (117KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
117KB, 223x311px
>>50491372
ah, someone at my lgs is building nicol bolas themed.

desu as far as flashy commanders go, this one's my favorite.
>>50491406
I still can't get xmage to work.
>>
>>50491441
Definitely. It has up to Kaladesh in its card library, and it's cross-platform.
>>
>want to try xmage
>"would you like to download all the images?"
>click yes
>only half of them down load
>literally a single land image per color
>try redownlading
>same thing

what the fuck? why would anyone play this shit?
>>
>>50491537
>>50491452
There is also Cokatrice as an option. We're still undergoing testing to see which program works best for our purposes.
>>
File: thrasioskydele.png (279KB, 448x310px) Image search: [Google]
thrasioskydele.png
279KB, 448x310px
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/r-i-p-t-i-d-e/

Any feedback/criticism for Simic tag-team? Thrasios and Kydele seem like they've been flying under the radar for how effective they are together.
>>
>>50491537
what you should do is download a rar file with at least *most* of the images. you should find one of those lying around somewhere, either le reddit or the game's own forums. install those files, then start the game and see if there are enough images for the game to be playable (an occasional imageless card is fine imo)

if you need more images, go back to the the download screen, then try downloading the images from each url. some images are only available in certain urls, so you need to switch hosts every now and then. sometimes the download will freeze, so just restart the client when that happens. all in all, this whole process will probably take hours since they will download mega slow, so do this while working on other stuff. after you smash your head at the thing enough, it should eventually download all or nearly all of the files. and then you can play the game

it's a real bitch to install but it's well worth it imo. going back to cockatrice feels absolutely awful after playing xmage for so long
>>
>>50491537
>>>literally a single land image per color
not true btw
>>
>>50491638
pretty good shit mang, i like how thras can guarantee a good solid land ramp then turn it into a draw when needed. i think too many people are disappointed in the four color combo partners that they overlook the three and two combinations.
>>
>>50491575

I like cockatrice, although it was pretty tedious testing yidris because there's no easy way to cascade
>>
File: 1474591655335.png (52KB, 751x697px) Image search: [Google]
1474591655335.png
52KB, 751x697px
So why is Balance banned when all it does is make the game fair?
>>
>>50491890
I think we're leaning towards Xmage if we can get it to work for everyone.
>>
>>50492010
Land Ramp is a sacred cow.

If balance self exiled it wouldn't be as much of a problem.
>>
>>50492025

Xmage is notoriously bad in that regard tho, but of course it's up to you guys
>>
>>50492010

>balance
>fair

That's a good one

If it made people sac artifacts too it would be fair
>>
File: 6.jpg (52KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
52KB, 312x445px
>>50491372
Is this big and flashy enough?
>>
File: 1290934570970.png (2KB, 139x147px) Image search: [Google]
1290934570970.png
2KB, 139x147px
>>50492010
>all it does is make the game fair?
>>
>>50492120
>post cyclonic rift advantage
>not fair

Regardless, its no different then tragic arrogance/cataclysm gearhulk
>>
>>50492162

It's obviously a lot different from tragic arrogance and cataclysmic gearhulk tho, just read the fuckin card

Tragic arrogance and cataclysmic gearhulk were created as fair and balanced versions of balance
>>
File: 1468821851717.jpg (4KB, 210x194px) Image search: [Google]
1468821851717.jpg
4KB, 210x194px
>>50492181
>its only fair because it doesn't hit lands

Do you quit when someone plays armageddon?
>>
>>50492201

That's not what i said

also you're contradicting yourself, first you said balance was no different from tragic arrogance and such, now you're saying the lands part is what matters to you

Anyway the reason balance is broken is that it doesn't hit artifacts, it's basically an instant win card for artifact decks
>>
>>50492063
Yes, but Xmage has Rules enforcement. Cockatrice doesn't. Do you trust /tg/ to be put on the honor system?
>>
File: zada.jpg (49KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
zada.jpg
49KB, 265x370px
how bad is this? I know its not competitive, but it works alright with my casual playgroup.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/zada-goblin-explosion/
>>
>>50492237
So why not run the 10 or so artifact boardwipes there are? I'm not seeing good points here
>>
>>50492242

>honor system

??

If somebody tries to cheat everybody in the game will know, cockatrice records everybody's actions
>>
>>50492270

Are you saying that balance isn't broken because you can run artifact wipes, and wipe your opponents artifacts before they can cast balance?
>>
>>50492302
Yeah, its surprising people actually use nevyinnral's disk isnt it?
>>
>>50492319

Why don't you ask your playgroup to unban balance and then you can see for yourself how ineffective that plan is
>>
>>50492285
Fair enough. Maybe we should have a poll as to what system we use? Honestly I say Xmage. When you finally do get it working it's more playable.
>>
>>50492341
It doesn't matter if my group allows it or not, just that the only justification of balance ban is muh artifacts, next you'll tell me if it did balance is unfair because it won't hit enchantments
>>
File: 54.jpg (67KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
67KB, 312x445px
>>50492263
>how bad is this?

Looks casual, but fun. You have Impact Tremors instead of Warstorm surge, though?
>>
>>50492441
I have both of those actually, but it seems alot easier to pay the 2 cmc than the 6 for surge
>>
>>50492396

Enchantments don't make mana in the same way artifacts do.

Anyway it's apparent to every intelligent person that balance is broken, hence it being banned in legacy, restricted in vintage, and banned in edh. The reason for that is apparent, an artifact deck can run a 2 mana 1-sided wipe of all creatures and mana sources on top of discarding hands to make it even more unlikely that opponents recover

There is no way to defend against balance besides always having a counterspell or running an artifact deck yourself

I just don't see why you want to play in that metagame
>>
>>50492460
Eh, I rarely seem to have the trouble, but I get what you mean.
>>
>>50492484
But wrath of god doesn't artifacts either so by your logic it should be banned.
>>
>>50492521

Wrath of God doesn't hit the manabase though

There is no other card like balance, there is nothing that hits the manabase, the creatures, and the hand of your opponents, all while being partially asymmetrical. And it's only 2 mana
>>
>4 player game with my opponents playing Atraxa, Breya and Aurelia
>Get to play my Anya Group Slug
>Before the game make a pact with my Boros Bro to knock out the 4c Commanders
>We out aggro the shit out of them
>Turn 7 its just me (20hp, 12 Commander Damage) and Aurelia (32hp)
>Blasphemous Act with my Boros Reckoner on the field with Furnace of Rath in play
>Hit Reckoner for 26 and redirect it for 52 Damage to Aurelia

Our third game I won with Personal Sanctuary down and Heartless Hidetsugu ability with Dictate of the Twin Gods in play.

I think I am going to have to let it chill though, its starting to see some hate.

/blog
>>
File: Image.png (125KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
125KB, 223x311px
Post cards you really wished were legendary.
>>
File: Image.jpg (33KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
33KB, 223x310px
>>50492752
>>
>>50492752
This, there's honestly no reason for it not to be. having 2 copies of this on the battlefield is super redundant
>>
File: boldwyr intimidator.jpg (118KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
boldwyr intimidator.jpg
118KB, 312x445px
>>50492752
>>
File: Image.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>50492752
>>
File: Master Biomancer.jpg (35KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Master Biomancer.jpg
35KB, 223x310px
>>50492752
I think this guy would be a fun commander, he makes his own tribal and has the common Izzet counter play theme.
>>
File: 34814.jpg (14KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
34814.jpg
14KB, 200x285px
>>50492752
>>
>>50492010
>>50492054
>>50492075
>>50492120
>>50492162
>>50492181
>>50492201
>>50492237
>>50492270
>>50492302
>>50492319
>>50492341
>>50492396
>>50492484
>>50492521
>>50492613
I agree balance is a strong card but honestly I don't think it should be banned its not like protean hulk or god forbid panoptic mirror.
there are other cards that are stronger and just because it doesn't hit artifacts doesn't mean its the end all be all overpowered card, it does make the game a bit even. its pretty much an oh shit card and it can be advantages but not on the scale of my opponents can't do anything "hurrdurr". if your playing "artifacts win" decks it can be good for both sides to have a balance for or against. I think it should be unbanned just my two cents (from a guy who plays a lot of edh every week and sees more jank than he should)
>>
>>50492945

I think it's way way WAY more powerful than panoptic mirror

Panoptic mirror isn't even good, it's like on the level of the sanguine bond exquisite blood combo, but worse because panoptic mirror is shit without the time warp, panoptic mirror is only bad because of muh feels

As somebody who has played "anything goes" singleton before, balance is just a stupid, incredibly broken card, and I really think everybody who wants it unbanned just isn't thinking about the possibilities, or hasn't played against a really good artifact stax deck. Those decks are hard enough to beat, it would make esper versions completely broken (demonic tutor or mystical tutor for balance)
>>
I play a relentless rats deck because this format is fucking aids.

Thanks for inflating the prices of staples, assholes.
>>
>>50493057

Maybe street urchins like you would enjoy pauper edh? It's fun, give it a try
>>
File: wp_karnliberated_1024x768.jpg (9KB, 121x139px) Image search: [Google]
wp_karnliberated_1024x768.jpg
9KB, 121x139px
>>50492752
>9 mana
>Time Walk
Anon, we already have Narset. Jeskai's already busted as it is.
>>
>>50492992
I get that and I palyed against a zur the just fuck my shit up control deck and a karn just stax my shit up deck and sharuum etc etc. balance could have helped me against those decks and also could have hurt me. but all in all I think it should be unbanned as well as other things(prophet of kruphix). I know the card can be broken but there are a lot of other broken cards too that are unbanned (humility, invoke prejudice, stax cards,bribery etc.) but I think those are fine too and just because you can tutor doesn't mean you'll get a tutor or the card itself turn one your playing a 99 card deck. I will agree to disagree on the whole thing I just think it should be unbanned. also if you don't think panoptic mirror is good you sir must really suck
>>
>>50492263
please respond
>>
>>50493120
prophet is fucking stupid
stay out
while we're at it, let's ban seedborn too.
>>
>>50493057
how do you deal with wraths?
>>
File: 22.jpg (66KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
66KB, 312x445px
Honestly considering ordering a playset to stave off the swarm of Atraxas currently overrunning my FLGS.
>>
>>50493120

Why do you think panoptic mirror is good?

It's a great way to 2 for 1 yourself, waste 10 mana, and get your best sorcery exiled

My playgroup used to play anything goes singleton "casual" when commander was just becoming a thug, now not every banned card was tested because a lot of them were outside price ranges but balance was part of my friend's nightmare artifact deck, and it was unbeatable if it resolved

Panoptic mirror is something I've seen used but always to bitter disappointment for the caster, it's actually one of the worst ways of getting infinite turns

If it was unbanned I think you'd see it show up in a lot of lists at first and then slowly fade into obscurity because it's just not good compared to what you can do in edh these days

As for those other cards you listed, I don't think any of them are even close to the level of balance, though they are all much better than panoptic mirror
>>
>>50493166
Not him but we have a Mono Black deck that has 25 of those Relentless Rats and a few other Rats and some Black Anthems and when you wipe the board of just creatures he just plays more rats.

We are a very casual timmy-filled meta and I would say between 20-30% of our decks are creatures but his is close to 40-50% creatures so he constantly has a board state and is pinging us right away.
>>
>>50493182
yeah I guess ok its not as broken as tabernacle though it can get rid of one
>>
>>50493177
I honestly don't get why Atraxa is as popular as she is. Can someone explain it to me?
>>
>>50491406
>https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Commander

Ugh. I say we edit that piece of shit regardless of whether we get an MTG server out of it or not. The things a fucking trash heap of too much text and Dank Memes.

Some anon made a pretty good summary of how to build a commander last thread, yeah? Let's start with that and work our way around it.

If everyone gives me the necessary info, I'll compile it into something legible and put it in a pastebin or Google doc or something, then update the page when we get a final draft.

Anon, you've got yourself a deal on the last point. I don't know shit about programming though, so someone else needs to step up for the server thing.
>>
File: 1409274620040.png (159KB, 356x298px) Image search: [Google]
1409274620040.png
159KB, 356x298px
>>50493177
Way ahead of you, chief. My Abzan Hatebear deck has this guy to join Sun Titan and Brisela as my high-costing critters because fuck me

5 Atraxa decks.

Five. Atraxa decks. Five people. Five decks.

And they aren't even different, either. They all followed the same cookie cutter strategy of superfriends and durdle like shit.

And the worst part? None of them could seal the game quickly. I only seen one of the decks win because no one had an answer to Narset PW close to ultimate as well as the guy already having Elspeth Sun Champion out to ultimate following up.
>>
>>50493229
constant proliferating enables some janky dumb shit that you didn't see too often pre-atraxa and can't get away from post-atraxa.
>>
>>50493229
She has most of abilities to be a Voltron General, she runs UB, and her Proliferate opens so many options for deck building for her.

So many people want her for Superfriends instead.
>>
>>50493233
Superfriends players are honestly either 12 or autistic.
>>
>>50493219

Tabernacle is pretty stupid I agree, probably more broken than balance but they are hard to compare, very different cards
>>
>>50493256
They're all over 20 but some of them might as well be 12. This is at an LGS, by the way.

The closest thing I have to a Superfriends deck is Queen Marchesa. Even then, she only has 7 PWs and none of the Oath of ____. Oath of Gideon I might consider only because he has tokens come out, but that's it.
>>
>Our Atraxa player already houseruled his own commander to cost (2) more from the start.

It gives us just one or two turns to save up an answer but it has made the world of difference.
>>
>>50493294

Lol wtf
>>
>>50493286

I like oath of nissa but you're not in green, it's good in 5 color superfriends
>>
>>50493286
Yea I didn't mean literally 12. Either way you would think that at this point people wouldn't think planeswalkers are super special snowflake cards anymore, we get 3-5 of them almost every set. But muh planeswalkers still is a thing.
>>
>>50493294
Probably means you guys are garbo desu
>>
>>50493057
EDH is a format of peace. Modern on the other hand...
>>
>>50493325
Nah, I know. Point is, they all aren't the most innovative deck builders and they all get flustered if their powerful decks chock-full of powerful PWs don't win. I don't mind seeing known commanders or obscure ones, but I do get tired of a certain one in succession.

Meren/Mizzix weren't as bad last year, at least, for my area. Hell, I don't think anyone around here has played Meren in the past 6 months.
>>
Would a slightly more gatewatch-themed Atraxa edh bother people? I mean, I could run Child of Alara or some other 5c shit, but 5c is annoying and doesn't support 'walkers as well as Atraxa does, and it's a great deck to run my SDCC walkers in.
>>
>>50493372

Idk why /tg/ hates superfriends so much, I like it, planeswalkers are fun to play with

I mean I've seen it be frustrating for opponents, when they have humility and 3 planeswalkers in play and it feels like theres no way to interact with the walkers, but it feels like humility is the offending card there, and regardless that doesn't seem to be the main complaint, people just don't like superfriends for some reason beyond me
>>
>>50493372
I know that we shittalk Atraxa a lot but honestly just play what you want, don't let the opinions of a bunch of anons you will literally never know or meet in real life bother you. If you wanna play superfriends Atraxa go right ahead.

If you are truly that concerned about wanting to be different or stand out with your superfriends build. You can try a whole new commander, the Bant colored ones are a good start. Hell, honestly the gaykings aren't a bad choice either.
>>
>>50493391
I don't think it's them thinking that planeswalkers are overpowered. Really if you play EDH long enough you realize that they are actually kinda bad. I'm pretty sure the main reason for the recent superfriends hate is that superfriends in general can get a bit on the samey side, and when you get like 7 people at your LGS playing the exact same deck and commander superfriends gets really old and tiring really quick.
>>
>>50493445

That makes perfect sense, same reason I started to hate all the "new player here what should I build?" "Oh definitely get the meren precon" posts

Why encourage people to all run the same overplayed deck?

I guess I just didn't notice that everybody was going nuts for atraxa superfriends cuz I haven't been to my LGS edh night in a while
>>
>>50493qe230
Alright, so suppose we take this wiki thing seriously. Here's the supposed sections:

>Introduction
Keep it short and sweet. We can keep it funny by bagging on other formats, and their competitive play, the laughable concept of our competitive play, etc, but we provide the meat of what it means to play EDH. Decks are truly unique and it's the beer and pretzels format of MTG. It's fun, and investing in the latest cards is an optional fun stuff, thing, not mandatory to play.

>Format Rules
Copypasta the main bullet points from the official EDH page and link to the official rules. Done. Maybe insert some snide remarks here and there, but don't explain every little detail. Jesus.

>The Importance of Meta
This is where we explain why EDH is so great. The fact that we care about the level of play everyone else is at, and the importance of this being a game all in good fun.

>Building a Deck.
Start with pic-related, edit for brevity, and work from there. Then web

>Tips
Separate from the actual process because there's a million different tidbits /edh/ gives on a daily basis. Important once go here.

>/EDH/ meta
Server info probably goes here, as well as a short explanation as to how our meta works, and what newbs should do to build at our level.

>Resources
Our OP is pretty much it.

Thoughts? Anything I missed.
>>
>>50493471
>Wait? People are playing a lot of flavor of the month? Weird.

In all seriousness though. I'd reckon that people often point towards the most played/common commanders because really, if the person is new and don't know where to start at all, the precon or other common commanders are their best bet to sinking their toes in the water. Most new players are going to be way in over their heads trying to build around some Literally Who legend from Kamigawa.
>>
>>50493560

Well atraxa superfriends is getting more hate than other flavor of the month decks Breya and yidris
>>
File: 1381520696654.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1381520696654.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Anyone have any advice for selling an EDH collection?

I've been losing my passion for Magic. I originally got into it because I had started work in a new state and there was an office playgroup that made me feel at home. But now many of that group don't work there any more or are no longer interested. The FLGS is fun but just not the same.

I've heard tale of people who sold their collection for a fair amount. What would be the best way? A whole collection? As individual decks? As singles? Craigslist?
>>
>Have Panharmonicon out
>Cast Woodland Bellower
>Get Eternal Witness and Fierce Empath
>Regrowth two spells from Witness, search two fatties (with ETB effects) from Empath

The value train has no brakes. Also, I've never seen anyone else ever play Woodland Bellower. Why do people not play this guy? He's so fun
>>
>>50493618
Just take a break from Magic and keep your decks in a storage or something. Most likely in the future, you will want to come back to it once a friend or family wants to play with you.

Unless youre hurting for cash and really need to sell your cards, then go for it.
>>
>>50493631

I think because he's kinda new and more interesting in mono green, so he's got slightly limited appeal

I think he's awesome though

Panharmonicon is also crazy fun

>playing Sedris with panharmonicon out
>somebody killed Sedris last turn
>play Phyrexian delver
>return Sedris and archaeomancer to the battlefield
>return victimize and frantic search to hand
>drop goblin dark dwellers into gy with frantic search for freeeee
>victimize returning dark dwellers and grave Titan
>get 4 zombies and free cast victimize and frantic search
>return combustible gearhulk and disciple of bolas to battlefield
>draw 6 cards then sac gearhulk and grave Titan to gain 12 draw 12
>careful study puts palinchron in gy
>Sedris unearths palinchron, netting 11 mana
>clone palinchron twice netting like 20 more mana
>cast bogardan hellkite and use ghostly flicker + archaeomancer + hellkite to kill the table 10 damage at a time
>>
>>50492357
I vote xmage as well, I forgot what I did but I had to change the file type to get it running.

If an anon could make a tutorial , since all the ones out are dated as fuck, that would be awesome.

Anybody down to play some edh in the next ten minutes?
>>
File: 214.jpg (62KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
62KB, 312x445px
Anyone else run Squee? I had thrown him in a couple decks just to generate card advantage but now I'm running him as a commander.

The best combo is Skullclamp. Killing your general over and over again intentionally can be fun.
>>
File: Spreading Plague_IN.jpg (63KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Spreading Plague_IN.jpg
63KB, 312x445px
Post hate-tech you've started using.
>>
I just bought the Saskia precon, what direction should I take this skeleton?
>>
>>50494355
Human Tribal versatility edition. Then again it's 3am where I'm at and insomnia's a bitch, so I'm probably wrong.
>>
>>50494388
I would love that if I didn't have human tribal with Sigarda already. Do black and red add any humans -so- exciting it'd be worth tearing her down?
>>
>>50492613
Well, there is Soulscour, which pretty much does the same as balance without discard, but it costs 10 mana.
>>50492945
>>50493120
You're a fucking idiot. Balance is 2 mana and if you're playing it, you'll be playing artifacts/enchantments/walkers anyway and your opponent gets absolutely fucked anyway.
Same goes for Prophet, it was Teferi+Seedborn muse stapled together for 5 mana. If you were playing UGx Prophet was there, even if you weren't playing creatures.
It was literally warping card, as is balance.
Besides, every card you compare (Humility, Invoke Prejudice etc.) Are on a way different power level.
All of the cards you compared effected only creatures. What if someone plays spellslinger or another noncreature strategy?
Literally no effect.
Panoptic Mirror isn't even powerful, but it's very easy to abuse in this format.
I have no idea how you can't grasp the idea, but Balance (and Prophet) are in the Banana Bunch for a reason.
>>
>>50494355
I'm probably going to build Saskia the same as Kresh, just incredibly aggressive haste dudes. Plus white
>>
File: Image.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>50494399
Ali Baba is without a doubt the most broken Red Human available. I can't even understand how Wizards thought this card was ever a good idea, and I can't understand why he's considered legal in ANY format. I mean, he's broken even by Storm Crow standards. Use him if you like, but you'll completely screw up your groups meta by doing so.
>>
>>50491638
>「R I P T I D E」
>not 「T H E T I D E I S H I G H」

Also you have just 4 targets for Woodland Bellower, is it really necessary?
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (34KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
34KB, 223x310px
>>50492752
>>
>>50494330
I'm running Spreading Plague/Lethal Vapors/Tainted Aether in my Ob Nix PW control deck. This shit is dope
>>
File: 1478879809135.jpg (29KB, 432x407px) Image search: [Google]
1478879809135.jpg
29KB, 432x407px
>can't decide whether to spend money on updrages for existing decks or build new ones
FUCK
>>
>>50495447
I feel you. The day the paycheck comes in I'll have to decide between cards for Jeleva/Mizzix/Noyan Dar/Brago or to buy the whole lot for Yidris. I'll probably do both, it's all mostly jank I want to buy anyway.
>>
>>50495447
>updrages
nice dyslexia
>>
File: soldier.jpg (29KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
soldier.jpg
29KB, 223x310px
>>50494495
>implying Ali Baba is the most broken red human
>>
>>50494296
I ran him for a hot minute, he's super grindy. Basically just a ton of sac outlets and discard outlets to abuse him.
>>
>>50495447
>not getting both

My TCGp cart has 96 cards right now so I will be able to make a UW deck while I fix up UB and get a few cards I missed for UG.
>>
>>50495447
>still gathering/buying cards for planned Gitrog deck
>immediately build and complete an Atraxa deck first
>immediately starts thinking to build an Ashling deck
>still not even complete for the initial Gitrog deck

Fuck, I know that feel
>>
>>50493125
>how bad is this
>works alright
You answered your own question, what do you want from us?
>>
File: 27[1].jpg (68KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
27[1].jpg
68KB, 312x445px
What's with the Arcum Dagsson price spike?
>>
>>50493057
>claims format is aids
>still plays it anyway
If you don't like EDH, why bother playing it?
>>
>>50495447
I know this fucking feel

>have two 'complete' decks
>recently tore apart a Ghave deck to make a Nemata deck
>have a rakdos wort goblin tribal deck that needs serious work
>have a feldon deck that is strong but could be SO much stronger because artifacts
>have a cromat deck with a far from complete manabase and a lack of general direction because five colours is harrrrrd
>>
>>50496083
buyouts
>>
>>50496083
people are speculating over Aether Revolt, blue looks like it might be getting some nice artifact based goodies
>>
>>50491784
are you sure because i just looked through them all again and there is literally (no i dont mean figuratively) a single land image per color and the rest are blank. its the 5th on up from the bottom if you sort by type for each basic land
>>
also who the fuck thought java was a good language to make xmage with?
>>
>>50496597
Forge is in Java and it works well, but it's still clunky on the pvp department
>>
>>50496605
I was thinking of having that as an option, but i can't even find a server program, unlike the other two.

>>50496597
I know, but at the same time, it's there, and theoretically it works.

Still looking for someone who's willing to co-admin the server.
>>
>>50496339
post link to Rakdos Wort deck, I might have a few propositions
>>
>>50496083
speculators continue to ruin magic for everyone with their jewish greed
>>
File: btfo.png (475KB, 885x900px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
475KB, 885x900px
>>50496583
>>
>>50496667
>Still looking for someone who's willing to co-admin the server.
are you paying?
>>
>>50496674
I don't have a list ready but its mainly just all the goblins matter stuff and then a stupid five card combo involving goblin recruiter
>>
>>50496690
Well, we'll be testing to see if the Free-tier AWS server manages to work for our purposes. If not, we attempt at doing one fueled by Community Donations through a PayPal. Leaving something like this up 24/7 will probably cost around $60-80 a month. If everyone who frequented this board gave a dollar, we'd have more than enough.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (175KB, 1572x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
175KB, 1572x1011px
>>50496685
wow man, thats pretty freaking epic! ive downloaded everything like 10 times over and this shit is constant across all colors. it doesnt make the game unplayable but it is just a shining example of how shit this program is
>>
>>50496752
oh i think you just have to git____________gud
>>
>>50496766
huh, its almost like im literally asking how to do that and you are giving non answers. that friend you have been so helpful!

kill yourself
>>
>>50496728
well, go on tappedout and upload that shit, son.
>>
>>50496782
you're calling my favorite online mtg gaming program shit and you expect me to help you?? fat chance bucko

i don't know what to tell you. i managed to install the game just fine by reading the simple instructions on reddit or something. download one of those big rar files with nearly all of the card images already, and then install them. i can't help you if you fuck that up.

then download the remaining 2000 files with the client if you really need them at. click through all the hosts until it says "finished" on each one.
>>
>>50496823
>you're calling my favorite online mtg gaming program shit and you expect me to help you??
you can either help or not, it doesnt make the program less shit. it runs on java, it runs like shit, half the features dont work or barely work, and the rule enforcement is garbage most of the time. just because you like something doesnt make it a good product anon and thinking it does is a sure sign of stupidity
>>
>>50496676
Glad I already have mine, at least.
>>
>>50496802
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/auntie-loves-you/
>>
>>50496988
wow, ok, that's something.

Gimme a bit, i'll check out what you can upgrade it.
>>
>>50497004
like I said, super underpowered but it has some neat stuff
>>
>>50496932
>>50496752
I have pretty much the same issue you do, anon, I had to go on to fucking leddit to get the files I needed and it still won't show me C16 or basic lands, along with 1 or 2 cards every now and then. It's fucking obnoxious.
>>
File: deckbuilding.png (175KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
deckbuilding.png
175KB, 1600x600px
Where do you sit on the deckbuilder scale?
>>
>>50497055
What if we had someone compile all available images, get it to work right, them put them in a zip drive and upload it to a MEGA and link to it at the /fvgt/ thread. Our goal is to make getting into any game as easy as possible, and if the means writing an entire setup guide for Xmage, so be it.
>>
>>50497197
it'd make installing this thing a lot less difficult, but someone'd have to update it with each set released.
>>
>>50497131
Enlightenment. I have a scrambleverse on me at all times.
>>
File: Mirrorwing Dragon_EMN.jpg (59KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Mirrorwing Dragon_EMN.jpg
59KB, 312x445px
does anyone hAve experience with dragon zada in zada? do your opponents ever get use out of it?
>>
>>50497131
I am now moving to the UNFUN level, I had been holding back for the sake of others, namely a certain salty friend of mine. But now that I have moved and started playing with a more competitive group, I can achieve my dreams of ultimate jank!

>Sygg river guide voltron!
>Merieke prison control with Plunge into Darkness/Near-Death Experience
>>
>>50497229
That's kind of the point of the /fvgt/. We're a small group of people who'd like to think thay they're movers and shakers, and are out to prove that /tg/ still gets shit done. We've already got several different projects in the works.

>>50497131
Somewhere between first and second. Still getting the hang of deck-building.
>>
>>50497131
my latest deck includes warp world and scrambleverse, while otherwise being grixis goodstuff. Do I win?
>>
>>50497131
Somewhere between scrambleverse and no fun allowed. I think there should be a level between them for people who have killed a playgroup with unfun decks, and now are self aware enough to have decks at different power levels.
>>
>>50493229
They're trendy snowflakes that used to run Maren, but aren't good enough to build a unique deck.
>>
File: Scarred Puma_IN.jpg (60KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Scarred Puma_IN.jpg
60KB, 312x445px
REMOVE BLUE remove blue
you are worst color. you are the color idiot you are the color smell. return to jace ass. to our blue cards you may come our house. you may live in the fire….ahahahaha ,jace we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole jace stink counter sqhipere shqipare..azorius genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead jace..ahahahahahJACE WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ravnica .Azorius we kill the king , Jace return to your precious Ravnica….hahahahaha idiot Teferi and Jace smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE BLUE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. aurelia+gideon+liliana+krenko=kill Jace…you will ww2/ urza alive in lorwyn, sorin making album of ravnica . fast rap sorin ravnica. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of sorin… you are ppoor stink jace… you live in a island hahahaha, you live in a whale
sorin alive numbr one #1 in ravnica ….fuck the guildpact ,..FUCKk ashol JACE no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and plane. sorin aliv and real strong wizard kill all theblue farm aminal with rap magic now we the sorin rule .ape of the zoo presidant ashiok fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and jace wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our game we will crush u lik a skull of cephalid. blue worsestss colr
>>
File: Black Lotus_B.jpg (58KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Black Lotus_B.jpg
58KB, 312x445px
yo what happened to the price of this? was there a buyout or something wtf??
fuming jews.
>>
>>50493692
Can i see your sedris decklist? Sounds fun
>>
>>50497131
Somewhere between fun for me, and fun for others.
>>
>>50497797
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/greatest-hits-remixed/
>>
>>50497018
>>50496988
Alright, so there are the cards I would cut
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/auntie-loves-you-copy-2/

here's how the deck should look like, with a card-by-card ''Why'' in the description
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/auntie-loves-you-copy/
>>
>>50497131
It depends. I try to have a varied array of decks, so depending on how I feel like playing, I can be from ''Fun for me'' to ''Unfun for my group''
>>
>>50498277
thanks bro, what I'm mainly getting from this is the fact that I'm under utilising the graveyard, I wanted to move the deck away from combo anyway (even though the combo I use is incredibly durdly and easily disruptable)
>>
File: Higure, the Still Wind_PCA.jpg (56KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Higure, the Still Wind_PCA.jpg
56KB, 312x445px
I'm trying to get an all foil all Japanese ninja deck. Some of them are hard to track down though, would it be worth it to go to Japan and find an LGS? will the Japanese welcome a whitean well versed in their culture and edh? I consider myself easy to get along with. I have always wanted to go there. I have been saving up my mcdonalds paycheck (when not spending it on mtg and anime tehe) I really need to finish thi's deck. also do they have cool naruto playmats there? It would really be badass with my deck theme
>>
>>50498405
No probs, always a pleasure to help a fellow Goblin bro, especially one who uses the actual goblin commander and not Turbo-Combo one.
>>
>>50492807
You can still use it in pauper EDH deck
>>
File: my favorite card.jpg (76KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
my favorite card.jpg
76KB, 312x445px
>>50497131
>tfw have always built decks to be fun to play against
>get teased occasionally for running Bearer of the Heavens; it's the only thing in our group that can destroy lands
>pull off a Zurgo + Worldslayer the other day with a different deck
>I had a playset of Worldslayer already on hand when I started building it because of an earlier attempt at making a modern deck with it
>tfw there was a thirst for land destruction in me all along
>tfw I already have an Avacyn that's not really working at its full potential
I'm not ready for this feeling. What kind of land-destruction decks work in EDH, lads?
>>
>>50498544
Combo ones. Land destruction decks that involve blowing everything up and killing people efficiently. Darrieti MLD stax is the first that comes to mind. Nuke the lands, or wipe the board of everything but darietti then ult him and win with massive style points.
>>
>>50498458

What is the point of this troll pasta?
>>
What are some must haves in a tribal deck?

-Urza's Incubator
-Adaptive Automaton
-Soul Cavern
>>
>>50498910
Obelisk of Urd, Door of Destinies, Shared Animosity, Mana Echoes, Faces of the Past if you have important tap abilities and sac outlets
>>
>>50498827
I wrote it myself, please respond
>>
>>50499053

It's passable m8, good effort
>>
What are some spicy things for Necropotence? Do I just fill up my hand at my end step and stack my deck with instants? I just want to make sure I get the biggest bang for your buck.
>>
File: 24.jpg (54KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
54KB, 336x469px
>>50499275

take advantage of things that force you to skip drawing
>>
>>50499275

Necropotence is very very good with instants as you said, but also you can run Vedalken orrery and leyline of anticipation, etc

Also you want lots of infinite hand size enablers so you can go ham with necropotence and not have to exile a bunch of gas
>>
>>50499342
Oh my, that is a spicy meatball. I'm playing monoblack if that helps. Maybe I'll rebuild one of my old b/w decks with a bit of an upgrade.

>>50499389
That's actually a good point, I have very few things that help with my hand size and I think they'll be better in this deck than Jin "Holy shit you have how much mana?" Gitaxias.

Is there anything that can get around the discard part? To be straight up, my deck is Volrath, so I'm going to be discarding things occasionally, but I think the power upgrade is worth the cost.
>>
>>50499461
Library of Leng? I'm not sure if Nephalian Academy helps, I think it's just opps discard.
>>
File: austin1.jpg (13KB, 301x266px) Image search: [Google]
austin1.jpg
13KB, 301x266px
>>50496083
Fuck that cuck
>>
>>50499493
You are my hero. that's fucking perfect, particularly since I'm running a ton of tutors and it let's me double down with Volrath. I can't believe that cars is 39 American pennies.
>>
>>50497131
Probably somewhere between "Fun for me" and "Fun for my group"
>>
>>50497131
I'm at"how do you make edh unfun for your group"
>>
File: Image[1].jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].jpg
31KB, 223x310px
>>50498544
Pisses off players in general because you're trying to destroy lands, but pisses off super tuned decks even more when you destroy all their expensive lands! every red deck I have ever ran uses one
>>
>>50499461
>>50499275
you dont even need all the max hand size stuff, necro is just an amazing card itself, itll win you the game if noone destroys it
>>
>>50499939
But anon, if you're running expensive cards that are also good, you're going to want to make sure you build around them, to avoid generic goodstuff decks.
>>
>>50497131
I've built on every level of that scale, but on average I'd put myself between "How do I make EDH fun" and "How do I make EDH unfun." Like, my group and I have some outright unfair decks, but we have so much damn fun playing each other with them.
>>
So for a three coloured mana base would 19 basics be acceptable or would it be too much? Other than that I will be using lorwyn filters, ravnica shocks, check lands, fetches, mana confluence, city of brass and mirror pool.
>>
>>50491638
I get ya anon. I run a deck ft Kydele and Vial Smasher. Extreme underestimation.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/wheelin-and-dealin-new-hands/
I think Thrasios can stand solo, i want to make a Training Grounds deck for him.
>>
>>50500352
Depends on many factors, mostly whether or not you're running green. I run almost exclusively basics in any GXx deck.

That being said, if you have a lot of good expensive lands and aren't using basic land ramping cards, then it's fine to have a lot less of them.
>>
File: Herald of Leshrac_CS.jpg (58KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Herald of Leshrac_CS.jpg
58KB, 312x445px
>>50492054
>Land Ramp is a sacred cow.
I see what you mean. Let me take it from you.
>>
>>50500415
B/U/W. I'll be using mycosynth lattice and celestial dawn too. Tho I guess I can cut down to 15 basics or something.
>>
File: Image (2).png (148KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image (2).png
148KB, 223x311px
Who of you have been building with this memeloving fuck?

Four colors gives me so much options I don't know where to start
>>
>>50500459
Esper has one of the worst manabases in magic, tied with grixis and mardu. You're going to want to run as many nonbasics as you can, unless you have a way of reliably fishing your basics.
>>
>>50500551
I mean I plan on running tutors and stuff like ponder and priordain but I'll try to use as many nonbasics as I can the thing is I'm on a bit of a budget right now and all the good duals are expensive.
>>
>>50500742
Eh, I would stay away, to be completely honest. If you're building Sharuum or something, you might be able to get away with a simplified mana base, and I'm sure you could run Lazav just fine without investing too much.

I'll let you in on a secret: I never spend money on my manabases I just stick to simple consistent things and use the cards I have available. A bunch of any-colour manafixing rocks will more than offset the lack of good lands, assuming you can get access to them.
>>
>>50500742
>I'm on a bit of a budget right now and all the good duals are expensive.
Trilands, gates and KTK lifelands, painlands and other lesser known lands who enter tapped can help. You don't really need those to enter up most of the time, in my experience. Just try to have a good number of basics and mana rocks too.

>>50500494
I've been tinkering, shoot some questions. Do you have any idea of how you want to do it?
>>
>>50500494

Do you want to spin the cascade wheel of fun? Try extra combat steps and enchantment voltron,

Do you want to maximize your chances of winning? Try storm.

Do you want to make a few cheap adjustments and have a Nekusar fetish? Try wheels with draw and discard effects.
>>
>>50491537
Use anything but magiccards.info
>>
>>50500877
I really want to accentuate on the cascade value; basically all cards that cascade on their own, cards that make yidris connect easier and more powerful like fireshrieker and strionic resonator. I've also looked into cards that have a high cmc but can be cast for less, like delve spells and evoke spells. I have some storm elements to get the most out of a connect, like Turnabout and Mind's Desire.

Basically I want a deck that's complete value, but the value is generated at random
>>
>>50500992
>>50500494
Something that also bothers me is that the precon deck seems like a complete unorganised mess without a real strategy in there. There's discard value and wheels? I don't really see how those benefit from the commander but I might be missing something.

>>50500979
Mostly A, a little bit of B. I want to evoke chaos whilst still benefitting from it in the end.
>>
>>50501031

Well the deck is supposed to have a chaos theme

The wheel effects and waste not don't really synergize with the commander but they do vaguely fit the "chaos" theme, just like cascade does, and the wheels do synergize with kydele who comes in that precon

Having a full grip does synergize with yidris' cascade a bit though, the more spells in hand the more cascade triggers you can get on your big turns

Most of the yidris decks I've seen have been wayyyy diff from the precon though
>>
>>50500992
>Cards that make yidris connect easier and more powerful like fireshrieker and strionic resonator
Try also Whispersilk Cloak (protection!), Seize the Day (extra combat, you can smash face with tokens or creatures that entered if you happened to cascade into a haste source)

>>50500992
>I've also looked into cards that have a high cmc but can be cast for less, like delve spells and evoke spells
I haven't looked at evoke spells but I think delve is p good. Temporal Tresspass specially.

>I have some storm elements to get the most out of a connect, like Turnabout and Mind's Desire.
Get Rude Awakening and Early Harvest if you are running a high count of basics too.

>>50501031
>There's discard value and wheels? I don't really see how those benefit from the commander
The benefit is the free cast. Like, you cast a wheel, get Nath from it, boom a bajilion elf tokens. I think there's a secondary theme of graveyards too.

AH a thing some people should try too is Possibility Storm. You're already building to cast random spells, might as well use it to hose the opponents'.
>>
>>50500877
>>50500810
I have the ravnica duals, I'll get the lorwyn filter lands and check lands next month, it just sucks because I'm trying to complete my legacy deck at the same time.
>>
>>50495389

I literally hate you
>>
>>50497593

haha someone copied my altered pasta from the last thread

let this meme grow
>>
>>50501284
I'll cast Death Cloud, X for 8
>>
>>50491372
Want to build a permission based control deck to suppress chaos and grouphug faggots. Could I get some commander recommendations? I've been messing with Tasigur on tappedout, but I don't know if he's the right one for the job.
>>
File: 1334611005447.jpg (4KB, 144x160px) Image search: [Google]
1334611005447.jpg
4KB, 144x160px
>>50500494
Constructed a storm deck with him, played a game against a couple of friends, and ended dreams. Currently deconstructing that deck.
>>
File: Karona, False God_SC.jpg (56KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
Karona, False God_SC.jpg
56KB, 312x445px
I have just recently gotten into EDH, ando I have a huge cuckolding fetish. Is there any way I can make this into a deck? Like donating waifu cards with zedruu or making an opponent really powerful so they can be the "bull"? who is the best commander for this?
This is sort of my prototype cuckold commander, as she's a girl that gets passed around from person to person, but I know EDHG must have a better one out there somewhere. Thanks in advance guys...
>>
File: 235982502385.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
235982502385.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>50502032
Please stop.
>>
>>50502032
points for creativity
>>
>>50491638
Bruh, play BoP. This deck also really really wants Rings of Brighthearth. I'm not a big fan of Vorinclex because it's 8 mana for a card that makes mana and there are cheaper doublers out there. Four X draws is a lot, I would cut 1-2 for more early game. Well of ideas is expensive for what it does; I think a cheap looter is better on average. I would want to work Seeker of Skybreak and Voyaging Satyr into the deck for big untap based ramp.
>>
>>50502032
I'll bite.

Anything about your fetishes aside, you're trying to be a kingmaker. Don't do that.

>captcha: ambro STOP
>>
>teferi walkerwas worth a few bucks this summer
>now is $20

The fuck happened?
>>
>>50502129
Atraxa happened
>>
>>50502129

doubling fish maybe?
>>
>>50502129
Atraxa. Buyouts.
>>
>>50502145
>>50502158
Is atraxa really that good?
>>
>>50502110
>>50502123
Is it really that bad? it's just a game bro, you can play it anyway you want. If what I happen to want is to be mercilessly cucked into submision by a strong player, why is that a less valid thing to desire than winning?
>>
File: Please Respond.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Please Respond.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>50501699
>Pic related

>>50502184
She is good, but the real answer is it doesn't matter how good she is because she's popular and that's what drives prices.
>>
>>50502215
Wouldn't it be more satisfying to try and win, but have your efforts crushed by a powered stax or combo deck whipping the rest of the table into submission?
>>
>>50502321
how do I make sure I always lose?
>>
>>50502347
Go aggressive turn 1
>>
>>50502347
Build an intentionally crap deck, I guess.
>>
I didn't know edhg was such a cuckshaming place
>>
File: vp8jU5X.gif (789KB, 444x272px) Image search: [Google]
vp8jU5X.gif
789KB, 444x272px
>when you draw your win combo pieces off of your wheel of fate and everyone else is tapped out
>>
>>50502347
Build power decks and let other people play with them and play with one or more gimmicky pet commander yourself.
>>
>>50501085
Considering I'll want some delve fuel but not devote too much deck space to it, which cards would work? I was thinking cards like Mulch, Grisly Salvage, Thought Scour and maybe a Stinkweed Imp, those all have value beyond just self-mill
>>
File: I cameiq.net_1854.jpg (166KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
I cameiq.net_1854.jpg
166KB, 960x720px
>>50502449
>Opponent has lethal
>Combo out in a furious ten minute turn
>In Naya
>>
It's that time! Post things you like to do, followed by things you don't like to do, and maybe someone will recommend you a commander. I'll start off:

>I like curving into value. Nothing makes me happier than having an efficient, well oiled deck that's capable of dealing with a wide variety of threats, while also kicking some ass.

>I don't like being forced to take combat damage. I don't mind being attacked and taking damage, I just hate not being able to defend myself.
>>
>>50496766
>WAAAAHHHH SPOONFEED ME!!
>>
>>50502586
Marath.

I want to play permission based control. I like grindy decks that don't lose to themselves and get a lot of mileage out of the commander.
>>
>>50502586
Yeva, you will be the mayor of value town.
>>
>>50502586
I'm in.

>When I play EDH, it's go big or go home, and I tend to build Johnny decks with a Timmy endgame in mind. As long as I either win definitively or lose spectacularly, I'm having fun.

>I also don't really like taking combat damage, but more than that I just hate running out of any resource I'm trying to use, be it hand, mana, graveyard, whatever.

Also, seconding Marath for you, he's rad.

>>50502682
Grand Arbiter, maybe?
>>
>>50502776
99 permanent Ruric Thar might be up your alley.
>>
I have a Yidris deck list that so far is: Wheel Effects, Board Wipes and Graveyard Hate(To take advantage of the wheels).

I'm looking for a fourth feasible theme, any ideas?
Keep in mind that I'm not intending to get Yidris out to win, it'll be more of a backup plan/luxury.
>>
File: Image.jpg (32KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
32KB, 223x310px
>>50498544
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/zo-zu-land-hate-edh/
>>
>>50502811
That sounds pretty bomb, actually. Maybe even 98 permanents with Primal Surge for the slam dunk.
>>
>>50502586
I like to play single target spells with lots of value, and using old cards that are otherwiseveral useless. I also like goblin and ally tribal, and red is my favorite color.
I don't like blue, black, green, or white, and I don't like non goblin ally commanders.
Can anyone recommend me a commander?
>>
>>50502682
Hear me out here friend. Heartless Hidetsugu. Once you get a damage doubler or grafted exoskeleton you get to jold the game hostage. You can slap an eqiupment that gives lifelink on him to win, but until then everyone loses if they look at you funny.

>>50502776
Thromak the Insatiable. Nothing says go big like a 100/100 haste trample.
>>
>>50502935
Zada seems right up your alley.
>>
>>50502838
Reanimator? Mill/exile? A bunch of random combos?

>>50502900
That's what I meant. I realized after I hit submit that wasn't very clear.
>>
>>50502935
Atraxa.
>>
>>50502900
SO is primal surge a 1 card instant win combo or a 99 card instant win combo?
>>
>>50503120
Yes.
>>
>>50503120
It's just a win condition if you build your deck with that in mind, like the Overrun in a stompy deck. Not a combo at all since the supporting cast is completely interchangeable.
>>
>>50503142
well if it resolves you should win on the spot in almost every situation, Overrun is a little more vulnerable
>>
>>50503170
Primal Surge is more vulnerable than it looks. It's easy to accidentally kill yourself with ETB triggers (eg Elvish Visionary).
>>
would edh be better without the color restrictions?
>>
>>50503189
The thing is, you can manually stop Primal Surge whenever you want to avoid that kind of thing. Helps stop people from killing you with a draw spell too.
>>
>>50503197
oloro would become the best mono-red commander
>>
File: of.jpg (28KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
of.jpg
28KB, 223x310px
>>50503189
I usually run obstinate familiar as many of my friends run instant draw cards.
>>
File: 1372359207642.png (33KB, 545x500px) Image search: [Google]
1372359207642.png
33KB, 545x500px
>>50503201
>Not just flipping your library face up and turning it sideways
>>
>>50503201
exactly, my cuttoff for primal surge is normal dragon throne of tarkir, malignus, something that gives universal haste and enough creatures and mana to use it all
>>
underrated cards
>>
>>50503226
I run Platinum Angel personally because it has other uses, but I looked at Obstinate when I was constructing.
>>
>>50502586
>I like drawing cards more cards all the cards and coercing other people into attacking or otherwise spending resources on eachother so I effectively draw more cards

>I dislike playing combos that win on the spot and not being able to kill dangerous permanents
>>
File: tranquil grove.jpg (61KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
tranquil grove.jpg
61KB, 312x445px
>>50503231
I've rustled a few jimmies with this little gem
>>
>>50503099
Milling is technically what all the wheels will do and exiling opponent's resources that have been wheeled to the graveyard has been planned for.
What random combos would work?
>>
File: file.png (79KB, 178x248px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
79KB, 178x248px
>>50503231
that fact that this card is not played in every single black decks means it's underrated.
>>
>>50503397

Seems like not every black deck is built to take advantage of death cloud
>>
File: tmp_10341477252853883316116923.jpg (37KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10341477252853883316116923.jpg
37KB, 1024x672px
>>50503229
>not making your deck rain
Breh
>>
>>50503229

But then you would lose the game before you can even swinf
>>
>>50503417
Every black deck should.
>>
>>50502586
>Like: Aggro, punching people in the face, explosives starts
>Dislike: Blue, control, countermagic, interactivity.

I want to be sold on something blue though and do blue things. As they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
>>
File: natures-will_medium.jpg (32KB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
natures-will_medium.jpg
32KB, 200x285px
>>50503231
Discovered this in an Uril the Miststalker list as an infinite attack steps piece, but it's gradually being inserted into all of my green decks. Just a few pokes can win you the game.

>>50503339
RiP Helm is the only popular one off the top of my head that you can't run. Mike and Trike or Kikki Conscripts are probably your strongest options. Deadeye + Oblivion Sower is pretty hilarious once you've exiled a graveyard or two.

>>50503296
That art is gorgeous.
>>
File: platinum angel.jpg (33KB, 234x320px) Image search: [Google]
platinum angel.jpg
33KB, 234x320px
>>50503446
Bruh.

>>50503428
More clean up and no satisfying thump. I'll stick with my method.
>>
>>50503480
Either Zurgo loaded with board wipes or OG Kozilek loaded with mana rocks.
>>
>>50503397
Death Cloud is baby mode though

who dares to play Pox?
>>
File: Thada-Adel-c--Acquisitor.jpg (19KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Thada-Adel-c--Acquisitor.jpg
19KB, 223x310px
>>50503480
It's a bit inconsistent, but Thada mud. You'll be shocked at how many decks don't run Sol Ring.
>>
File: Image.png (136KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
136KB, 223x311px
>>50503544
Just a little
>>
>>50503557
Hmm, that does look interesting.
>>
>>50503231
I know it was the subject of some ironic shitposting a while back, but I really do like Cryptolith Rite. It turns all your creatures into better Elvish Mystics. I like that.
>>
>>50503446
Haste enablets exist, hell even mono green has concordant crossroads.
>>
>>50503612
Don't forget to include Psychic Surgery.
>>
>>50502586
>i like to cast the same cards multiple times a game for value eg solemn

>i dont like attacking every turn / winning over multiple turns often

already own breya and meren which fulfill both of these.
>>
>>50502734
Do you play Yeva? It seems like quite an interesting deck, I'm not entirely sure how it will work.

>>50502682
>Marath
Oh man, that's a pretty snazy motherfucker. It's a shame I already have a Uril, but I might consider changing things up a bit.
>>
>>50502032
kek'd tbqhfam
>>
>>50503641

I was talking about draw triggers, but the other anon pointed out you can run platinum angel
>>
>>50503668
Darietti sounds right up your alley. You toss wurmcoil engine/myr battlesphere in the yard a bunch of times, and keep recurring it until you win through sheer value.

Alternatively, Sek'Kuar is valuetown if you can loop sacing a creature, like puppeteer clique.
>>
>>50503571
No fuck that

I want to play Pox with the houserule that it MUST be cast if able
>>
File: Image.png (123KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
123KB, 223x311px
Is there a way to cast Mind's Desire without instantly ending the game on the spot?

I want to play that card so bad but every time I play it it flips over Satan then recasts itself several times
>>
>>50503687
I have both built and they play extremely differently despite being the same colors. You don't even run the same ramp package. I need to leave for FNM, but I could post lists later if you're interested.

>>50503754
Build a shittier deck?
>>
>>50503791
Sure, I'd like to take a look. Why aren't you using the same ramp package? I have a standard one I use in every green deck, and it's pretty effective.
>>
>>50503687
I don't have my list up but yeah. Panharminicon, and wild pair are your best friends. You just kind of play a bunch of creatures with etbs and have stuff like to draw off of your creatures coming in or sac them to greater good, evolutionary leap, birthing pod to turn them into fuel.
>>
File: Just.jpg (20KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
Just.jpg
20KB, 600x421px
>>50501659

>mfw
>>
>>50503853
That actually sounds like a pretty good time anon. I have a bunch of janky green shit I'm not using, like Vorinclex, Aceticism, and Savage Summoning. Any must-includes I should be aware of?
>>
File: 150.jpg (58KB, 336x469px) Image search: [Google]
150.jpg
58KB, 336x469px
>>50503231

I love this guy
>>
>>50503943
Besides the before mentioned panharminicon, and wild pair woodland bellower pulls some serious weight. The green gearhulk is super versitile, especially when you have wild pair out because then you can search for anything with PT total of 8, 10, 12, 14, or 16 or even more if you have Panharminicon or a counter doubler down.
>>
>>50503943

I mean Seedborn muse is obviously amazing with yeva
>>
>>50504110
For the first time in /edh/ history, I actually have all the cards someone suggested for a deck. Panharmonicon seems like an excellent idea, though mine is currently in brago.

Do you have a list I can look at? Sounds like you're running a tempo-style deck where you tutor out creatures and swing really hard as a wincon, which is totally my style. I can already visualize the +1/+1 counter shenanigans with all my fuckhuge hydras.

>>50504184
>seedborn muse
Now that's something I need to get. Good call.
>>
>>50504198

The janky version of Seedborn muse is patron of the orochi, worth having both in a yeva deck I think
>>
>>50504198
Oh speaking of hydras MOTHERFUCKIN GENESIS HYDRA all star of the deck right there. Sorry like I said I don't have a list up on tappedout. I'll try to remember to make one.
>>
>>50504217
>>50504250
Thanks anons, I have one of these fucks just sitting in a binder, with a broodmaster, kalonian hydra, polukranos, hero's bane, and managorger. I think some really mean things can happen in this deck, particularly since I have a whole swathe of things like wolfbriar elemental that will just spew out nonsense when I have a lot of mana.
>>
File: Lord Okkoto.png (127KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Okkoto.png
127KB, 223x311px
>>50503231
Not sure if he is underrated or hasn't been around long enough, could also be overshadowed by craterhoof.
>>
>>50504388
It does have the advantage of being a cast trigger so it doesn't even have to resolve.
>>
>>50504543

True but without his 7/7 trample damage you need a lot more creatures to really get there than with the hoof

I still he's a good option, especially since hoof is like $20 now
>>
>>50498544
Jor kadeen, play all your mana rocks then blow up all the lands, then voltron em down with a 8/4 first striker
>>
>>50492357
Xmage's interface makes me want to kill its designers to punish the ones to who it into the world, then myself to get it out of my head.
>>
I'm stuck building Breya. There's too much shit I want to include, and I have no idea how to focus it down.

I have been sitting on a foil Sword of the Meek since PC, so I want it as my wincon with Thopter Foundry. Next, Ashnods Altar and Mana Echoes both play well with Breya, and all of them play well with Nim Deathmantle.

Should I stop my wincons there and focus on other stuff? I fear that if I just continue down the chain, the deck will lose its focus.
>>
>>50502586
I want to start an arms race, and want to blow out the table in a few dramatic flourishes. I would rather not involve an infinite combo or durdle, so something that acts like Sneak n Show or Reanimator in Legacy would be nice. I just want to become archenemy as soon as possible.
>>
>>50502586
>I like spell slinging

>I like big beefy creatures
Is riku the only option for me?
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/12-09-16-karametras-harvest/

Please help me make cuts! I've found 16 cards I'm considering, including but not limited to Craterhoof, Blightsteel, Reveilark, Eldrami's Call, Sun Titan, and Scavenging Ooze.
>>
>>50497754
About 23 years too late there buddy
>>
>>50505886

Not necessarily, I mean a deck only has so many slots you can't be all spellslinger and all fatties, but you can mix them in any color combo really

Maelstrom wanderer is good for that

Also you could do a UW control deck of sorts, mostly spells and card draw and a few beefy creatures

You could do a prossh deck with mostly spells
>>
File: Image.png (159KB, 223x311px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
159KB, 223x311px
>>50492263
The deck needs a Dualcaster Mage. That card goes infinite with either Heat Shimmer or Twinflame.
>>
>>50505886
Vial Smasher the Fierce and Ikra Shidiqi.

Vial Smasher rewards you for casting big beefy creatures by smacking opponents in the face with their mana cost, Ikra rewards you for casting big beefy creatures by giving them pseudo-lifelink that stacks with lifelink based on how big their booty is.
>>
>>50493166
Living Death, Patriarchs Bidding, and Twilights Call.
>>
>>50506057

You could go down a couple lands considering that you'll be searching up plenty

I think your list already looks great and I certainly wouldnt add blightsteel, he's overrated, CRATERHOOF on the other hand is a no brainer, and if you want to cut stuff, cut noncreatures like primeval bounty, those two planeswalkers (although that Garruk is pretty nutty), and harmonize

Not cuz those cards are bad but because your slots are tight and the higher you ratio of creatures to noncreatures the better

Also I think you can cut kor sky fisher, I realize it works well with Karametra but you already have whitemane lion, stonecloaker, and fleet foot Panther, and drawing more than one of those is bad because they are redundant, but you want enough to draw one like every game, so 3 is good

Also you're missing reclamation sage
>>
>>50506700
IDK about overrated, I had an anafenza guy do nothing all game, then steal it away from two other players at the last minute thanks to a blightsteel colossus and an elspeth emblem.
>>
>>50494355

I'm doing tokens.saskia.dec

Essentially, all things tokens from g/w, with some etb support from red, like Purphoros and Furystoke Giant.

In black, i'm running Blood Artist, Zulaport cuthroat to punish players for board wipes. Eliminate the competition is pretty good for this too. I'd like to get a dictate of erebos as well.

But essentially, I build a big board presence, poking where I can, then drop saskia and end games outta no where. Her effect is devestating, and really blows up out of nowhere. Feel free to ask/critique.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/saskia-the-unyielding-token-thrower/
>>
>>50493372
I am planning on doing one with some altered proxies. Basically butchered, branded, and semi-compleated versions of the Gatewatch.
>>
>>50506728
That actually looks kinda fu-

>100$ on tcgplayer minus Saskia
B-budget?! I'm going to steal the hell out of your decklist, friend.

>>50506748
How many PWs are you running total? I have 5: the 4 non-red gatewatch members, and Tezzeret.
>>
>>50506821
oh shit nigga, really?

That was just shit lying around. My bad. Well, there's plenty of cheaper alternatives, although i'd shell out for parallel lives, Purphoros, and Assemble the Legion.
>>
>>50506864
What I was trying to say was that most of the decks I build cost 3x what yours does. It was supposed to be approval.
>>
>>50492263
Why no Rituals?
Rite of Flame, Battle Hymn, and Brightstone Ritual work wonders for me.

Also Otherworldly Outburst.
You also have no Fiery Gambit.
Is that a conscious choice?
>>
Need some brago blink tips, anything fun?
>>
>>50507043
Fun for you?
Or fun for the table?

Either way, nothing, you degenerate.
>>
>>50507043
Strionic resonator = infinite blinks.

Combine with some mana rocks(producing any color as long as the amount you have makes 4), planeswalkers, and the Chain Veil to get infinite planeswalker activations.
>>
>>50507083
>producing 4

producing 6, sorry. You need mana for the Resonator.
>>
is nekusar fun?
>>
what are some instawin combos you can pull off in a Brago deck?
>>
>>50507175
palinchron/great whale/peregrine drake + deadeye navigator/eldrazi displacer + cathar's crusade
>>
>>50507175

Brago + strionic resonator + Gilded lotus + something to use your infinite mana like blue sun's zenith
>>
>>50503557
I think Thada is the best commander in EDH. I still remember a good friend of mine stomping with his Tada Adel. My LGS has always been super cut-throat but Thada was probably the strongest. Stealing sol rings, swords, combo pieces, everything. Thada super strong and although it could be hard to play against I still loved every minute of it.
>>
>>50507294

Can't tell if this post is trolling
>>
>>50491372
Is it worth to buy all five of the precon decks for someone new to EDH?
>>
>>50507195
cool but not instawin. thank you though

>>50507267
you only get to kill one player. I would like something that ends the game on the spot
>>
>>50507348
The pre-cons are chock full of staples and, almost as importantly, they have one copy of each new commander released. Even if your friend doesn't play the pre-built decks, they'll have a solid base to build decks off of. I'd say go for it.
>>
>>50507327
I'm serious. Though I haven't been playing EDH since 2013 so things probably have changed.
>>
>>50507348
it depends completely on what you want out of them. they come with a ton of good staples and a shit ton of potential commanders. there are also good lands and mana cards in general in them. they are all pretty godo out of the box in the sense that you wont get shit stomped but most of them need upgrades to do well and there are a few of them like meren that need complete reworks. if money isnt an issue is say 100 bucks for a years worth of precons is not a bad deal and for someone who is just starting out in magic or only playing magic for a few years they are great products and i would in no way say buying on is bad. the precons are also great for getting other into the format. no one is going to turn down a free deck and the fact that you can get most of them for less than 30 bucks makes this easily accomplished

personally i think the precons are consistently the best products wizards offers every year
>>
>>50507348
buy one of them first to see if you like the format and then if you do buy all the decks that interest you

deck building is half the fun though so do not rely solely on precons
>>
>>50503557
So I tried this suggestion, bought some cheap cards on MODO and gave it a play. Couldn't do much with Thada because removal was strong but she seems pretty fun. I'll deff play her more and improve on the deck.
>>
Hey [E D H] what deck should I build next? Currently I have three decks:

Sydri artifacts. Controls with liquimental coating, a few counters, and recurring capsules and other junk with salvaging station. Usually end up winning with Aetherflux Reservoir or beats with creatures.

Mono red artifacts. Kind of basic Daretti/Slobad deck. Monored artifacts recursion. Killing people with Scuttling Doom engine and a couple overly intricate combos that people don't see coming.

Patron of the Moon "voltron". My only voltron card is Adventuring Gear and I burst people to death with commander damage from Patron or beats with Windrider Eel and other blue pumps/fatties. Also a whole ton of wizards and moonfolk in the deck. Exceptionally fun to play.

Debating on building Shu Yun, Reyvhan/Ravnos partners, or Jalira mono blue fatties. Right now I'm leaning towards Shu Yun because my ideas for that deck are more developed. I'm having a hard coming up with a solid gameplan for Reyvhan/Ravnos other than "recursion and counters" but I wanted to force myself to play those colors to break my addiction to blue. Jalira seems pretty fun, but I already have 2 mono color decks and they're kind of suffering as is because I don't own duplicates of important artifact ramp. Furthermore, every time I think about building her deck it seems it would be better to just run her in the 99 of almost any simic commander.
>>
>>50508070
R U H A N
>>
>>50491406
>1. Someone with reasonable confidence in Linux Terminal commands and Java act as the primary Admin of the server, making sure it stays up and running, keeping it updated, etc.
Post an email address for me to contact you at.
>>
>>50508070
patron of the moon list? How well does it play? or is your meta just kitchen table casual
>>
>>50508226
My Discord is SwivelDiscourse#9013
>>
>>50503829
Some pieces are just too good not to run in both, but the decks have different needs and synergies. Mana Crypt is obviously a budget related exclusion, but Cradle for example is gold in one deck, trash in the other.

>Marath (Slightly out of date)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/fires-of-yavinaya-1/
Fair deck that eventually drops combos on people. The deck is full of mana sinks, including the commander so cards that rebate mana the turn I play them like Gilded Lotus and Skyshroud Claim do extra work. I make a lot of tokens and run a lot of ETB dorks, so ramp that needs warm bodies like Earthcraft and Mana Echoes make big (as in double digit) mana and can go infinite with Marath and a doubler. My duals are in the deck on top of shocks, so I also want more land type fetching.

>Uril (Very out of date)
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/30-11-15-urils-auras/
Casts spells in bursts, so cards like Coalition Relic and Mana Vault that help me have a big turn are golden; when I ran Vault in Marath I struggled to find good opportunities to untap it, but Uril can do it while I'm already killing people or rebuilding after a wrath. Aura acceleration can be tutored and cantrips off of my enchantresses. One drop dorks are better in this deck because they can soak up edicts in a pinch.
>>
>>50507267

How does that work?
>>
>>50504700
If you can't afford Craterhoof I would just run Thunderfoot Baloth and/or Triumph of the Hordes.

>>50507355
RiP + Helm, any infinite mana combo + BSZ (draw out your own library first), Teferi + Knowledge Pool
>>
>>50509070
>Trigger Brago
>Float mana, copy trigger
>Resolve trigger, blinking mana rocks and Resonator
>Copy trigger again
>>
>>50509151
Well shit, i run all of these and never put it together like that
>>
>>50502586
I like playing Timmy goodstuff beatdown decks, and I also enjoy the idea of playing a whole bunch of spells that cause a bunch of unique interactions among everyone at the table
>>
>>50502586

I like weak little fuckers becoming huge threats with their synergistic abilities.
>>
>>50508308
My meta isn't kitchen table casual, but it isn't hyper competitive either. I by a decent margin run the "weakest" decks in my meta. Most of my decks I build are less than $100 and most hover around $60 if you were to buy them new, but I still regularly win against decks in the $500-$2000 range.

That being said, we don't have any players in our meta that do turn 3-4 combo wins or full stax lockout.

Patron of the Moon is all about doing shit with landfall triggers and abusing effects that bounce lands to your hands. Otherwise terrible abilities are amazing with Patron. That being sad, the deck really relies on you getting him to stick so it;s important to protect him with counters, flickers, hexproof and indestructibility. I built my deck more towards aggro and do a lot of work with Adventuring Gear to swing in and one shot people with commander damage. If you can get Sunder with a counter to protect or so that's almost always a win right there. You also need to be running Amulet of Vigor in general. The deck can also combo off fairly easily using Patron and basically any Moonfolk or other land bouncing mechanic if you can double mana with High Tide or a Caged Sun effect.

You can kinda take your pick of infinite tokens with Meloku, Psychosis Crawler or Lab Man for the draw win, or permanent tap down with Floodbringer or something. Patron of the Moon is both a combo enabler for many pieces and a persistent one shot combat threat.
>>
not the right thread to ask in but is there any place you would recommend for getting custom sleeves and playmats?
>>
File: Marath.jpg (33KB, 254x334px) Image search: [Google]
Marath.jpg
33KB, 254x334px
>>50509294
I know I'm sounding like a broken mp3 in this thread, but how does this tickle your fancy?
>>
>>50502586
>I like to ramp, kill permanents, force discard, and play ETB effects. I also like to play very aggressively.

>I don't like play with or against combo, and I fucking hate enchantments and artifacts that don't let me do anything.

I'm sorry I'm so generic.
>>
>>50502586
I like to burn and kill lands. Burn and kill lands. Burn. And. Kill. Lands.
>>
>>50509630

This guy is rad
>>
>>50507120
I love piloting my nekusar deck. You'll be everyone's friend until you switch to everyones enemy. Nothing like laughing maniacally as your friends die from wheels with 14 cards in hand and give you a bunch of tokens from waste not.
>>
What should my curve be for Birthing Pod in Anafenza Hatebears to be viable?

Currently I've got;
CMC - Count
> 0 - 0
> 1 - 0
> 2 - 3
> 3 - 2
> 4 - 6
> 5 - 4
> 6 - 2
> 7 - 2

2 - 5 cmc is fine, but after is kind of cookie cutter, it's always 5 cmc into Twilight Shepherd, then into Elesh, then Rune-Scarred.
>>
>>50509896
Normally 4 is the difficult spot, but you seem to bottleneck at 3. The important thing with Pod is just to have lots of value guys that you want to pod into then back out of and be mindful of the progressive mana costs. I would actually add a few more 3s, and maybe more 2s, since those are ordinarily the starting point.

I don't understand why you would pod away Norn to get Rune-Scarred when Sidisi exists. She's one of the absolute best creatures in the format to have on the field.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.