[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you help me brainstorm ideas for a high-fantasy setting, /tg/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1428192412830.jpg (202KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1428192412830.jpg
202KB, 500x750px
Can you help me brainstorm ideas for a high-fantasy setting, /tg/?
>>
We can, but we won't.
>>
Cyber augmented soldiers become the elite corporate stooges. Lojacked systems preclude the users natural senses, and as they are sent to disperse the unemployed bums of the megacities, they see only harsh resistors in need of a shock stick crackdown. Meanwhile, the simple diseased pacifists are crushed under the corporate elite bootheel once again.
>>
>>50491227
people can do anything as long as they believe they can.

I challenge you to come up with an entire world based on this premise, including a coherent society and history.

Have fun.
>>
the universe is ending because the creator is trying to shift his gonads into a more comfortable position
>>
>>50491227
Ill bite. What kind of elements do you want, and how high-fantasy are we talking? Do average people travel between planes of existence?
>>
>>50491227
The throne of one empire is a magical artifact, from which the monarch could control the weather within the nation's borders. Roughly a year ago, a horde of evil spirits besieged the imperial palace, slaughtering practically all inside and somehow causing the whole building to sink into the ground. The storms have not stopped over the whole of the empire since, and despite the empire being in the process of collapsing the violent weather only grows in intensity and extent.
>>
>>50491749
Spiral Power
>>
File: 1414992262120.jpg (405KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1414992262120.jpg
405KB, 1000x1000px
>>50491871
Let's say moderately high-fantasy - nowhere near the usually gritty low fantasy, but not quite crazy enough that the main plane is completely unimportant.

Average people do not travel between planes of existence, but let's say most wizards that are not novices, mid-ranking nobles, and anyone with the right amount of training and money (i.e. adventurers after a few levels) could.

>>50491953
I like this idea, I like it a lot.
>>
>>50491227
Why would Luthien shield her eyes?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.