[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related any good? Talisman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>>
>>50488405
Maybe it's changed in the last few years, but when I played it it was broken as fuck and took way too long.

If you fell behind it was almost impossible to catch up.
>>
>>50488450
Oh...

I'm trying to put together a christmas list for my mom, but I can't really find anything I want.
>>
>>50488502
Best to focus on giving, then. You have your basic needs met and don't really want anything, so share the joy with some homemade cookies or something.

That's how I won my fiancée's heart.
>>
Extremely simple gameplay with essentially no decision making.
Decision making is so scarce that it's borderline not even a game.

Back in the day, it sold on aesthetic.
But it sells on history these days.
A sucker's born every minute.
>>
>>50488557
Are you implying anon should fuck his mother?
>>
Talisman is okay. It's mostly luck, there's not a whole lot of decision making, and it can stretch on for a while, but it can be fun if you don't mind any of that too much.

I've played worse, anyway. There are better board games out there, but it might be worth trying if you can find it for a good price.
>>
>>50489322
Only if they're both into it. I more meant treats for his friends and such.
>>
>>50488405

Talisman is ok for playing with a max 4 ppl, with some beers and chatting. Full focus will get you bored soon since it's basically rolling and resolving random cards, decision making is limited to deciding in which direction to go a rolled number of fields and sometimes wether to do something or not.

If you're into it, buy it, just don't invest in the gazilion of expansions since they basically add cards, characters and some forced rules that change nothing, the game is still completely random and based on drawing random cards to gather equipment and fight monsters for long enough to get your chaacter powerul enough to go to the center and win. That's it.
>>
>>50488405

General consensus is that Talisman sucks. Can be fun in small doses though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.