[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you run a campaign like pic related?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: anything goes.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
anything goes.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
How would you run a campaign like pic related?
>>
Personally?
With at least 9 D20s.
A DM screen.
Doritos.
>>
>>50476090
I would have to avoid including Ranma themselves; Ranma is my biggest fetish.
>>
I'd be a total faggot and whitewash the shit out of fucking everyone, just to fuck with the players. If anyone at the table is genre savvy, they just became Wrong Genre Savvy.

-Happosai isn't really a pervert, he just does all this shit not to fuck with you, but to teach you martial arts. The burny thingy was to teach you how to win without strength. Eventually he moves on to teaching you the truth of martial arts, the art beyond fighting.

-Genma is not a hero, but he desperately wishes he were and fights with himself over it every single day, wishing for a glorious fight in which he could be a hero and die heroically. He's horribly suicidal and tragic, the entire martial arts journey is about passing on what he knows then finding a good place and way to die.

Y'know, shit like that. The PCs would be a group of schoolgirls who are the reincarnations of planetary princesses, for at least double the faggotry. I would make the players cringe by constantly dropping references in the most cringeworthy fashion, making them regret ever being animu fans.

ForeverDM me, will you? I'll make you pay for it. Fuckers.
>>
File: mystery duh-ngeon.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mystery duh-ngeon.png
24KB, 400x400px
>>50479298
You okay man?
>>
>>50479298

At least you're being honest about your faggotry.

Also, morbidly fascinated about how this would all go.
>>
File: ERASE.jpg (24KB, 680x395px) Image search: [Google]
ERASE.jpg
24KB, 680x395px
>>50479298
Fuck dude calm down

Also isn't that just sorta basic martial arts movies in a nutshell now?
10/10 would play though
>>
>>50476090
-BBEG is the Cybermistress,she was to turn everybody into perfect machines.
- So because NO BOOBS, old man assembles a martial artist party, to defeat the first wave of invaders.
- Because almost everybody is so epic, I would go with a simple d20 with skill checks
-First Season is like Ninjas vesus evil robots that hates BOOBS
-Second Season is an attack against a ninja robot factory, new bad guy is a metal ninja with teleport skills.
-Third season is a space adventure in the cybermen world
-Fourth Season we give BOOBS to cyberwomen
>>
File: laughing accelerator.gif (497KB, 488x275px) Image search: [Google]
laughing accelerator.gif
497KB, 488x275px
>>50479298
Okay, ya know what? Ya know what?

Do it. DO IT. DO YOUR WORST.

THERE IS NO WOUND YOU CAN INFLICT ON ME THAT I HAVE NOT ALREADY INFLICTED ON MYSELF
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.