[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cyoag/ CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1480446760370.jpg (4MB, 1250x7100px) Image search: [Google]
1480446760370.jpg
4MB, 1250x7100px
Don't repost from last thread edition

Old thread:
>>50460691

Links and Collections:
http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
>>50472275
> singlehandedly stop armies of veterans
Shitty revolutionaries with no resources or special skills do it all the time. That army of veterans? Isn't stalking YOU, specifically. They're just out for MH blood in general.

Find a good place to lay low and don't do anything to attract attention to yourself. If you don't beat your odds, there is some play involved in the outcome depending on who finds you and what they do.

Intentionally conflating evading a force with stopping it is pretty bad, anon.

Now, if you want to argue that the setting's reached an equilibrium where all of the surviving MH's are millenia old and have perfected the system of finding and neutralizing 100% of the new recruits but they let maybe 1 a year live so God doesn't get angry (most die, some succeed, remember?). Here we run into issues like conflict of philosophy: is it more important to God that the strong win? or that new blood is allowed in to shake up the meta, introduce new kinds of strength, and prevent the hunt from calcifying (and therefor stagnating)?

But in the end, that doesn't matter because of the god's description of the state of things. If he is an unreliable narrator, then all bets are off and he might just be fucking with you anyway. If you choose to move forward with the choices presented, there is some sort of admission involving the integrity of the information presented. Said another way, either you believe there is a game to play and play it, despite uncertainty, or puss out.
>>
>>50472511
rip
>>
File: 1467859037479.pdf (1B, 486x500px)
1467859037479.pdf
1B, 486x500px
>>50472521
Oh let it go you fucking nance.
>>
Migrate to >>50472469 for now, we can use this one next
>>
>>50472554
Meh. I had it all typed out so I put it here.
>>
>>50472554
I remember this Cyoa it had crippling disadvantages for every race unless you chose to be black.
>>
>>50473375
Because scientist refuses to make racial penalties optional and favors the black ubermensch.

Oh well, at least Ethiopian women's hairstyles have some sweet options.
>>
>>50473425
You sure scientist isn't black himself?
>>
>>50473574
At this point you could tell me SDA is actually a smug Chihuahua and I'd believe you.
>>
>>50473594
I thought everyone knew that SDA is a smug pomeranian
>>
>>50473622
puHleeze, he's a smug pug
>>
File: Meta-CYOA.png (272KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
Meta-CYOA.png
272KB, 820x800px
>>50472511
Can someone repost Monster Hunter?

Also, A.
>>
>>50473704
Smug as a pug in a mug on a rug, and he don' give a fug?
>>
>>50473755
It's in the other thread: >>50472535
Just like all the discussion (which, sadly, is mostly about that CYOA and the Culling).
>>
>>50473795
Oh well, blew my load too early.
>>
>>50473766
Nailed it!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.