[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kdg/ Kingdom Death General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 45

File: 1480477050192.png (941KB, 572x797px) Image search: [Google]
1480477050192.png
941KB, 572x797px
fuck off twinpleb edition

Old thread:
>>50453427

>wtf is kingdom death
A game by a company of the same name, released a few years ago. It has 12 expansions, and the core game is getting a reprint. It is on kickstarter now. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/description

>how does shipping work
Game will ship out in waves, starting in 2017, and ending in 2020. Each wave will have its own pledge manager, and you will pay shipping for it once they are ready to ship that wave.

>how do addons work
Just increase the amount you are pledging by the cost of the add on. For example, if you are backing at the $50 level, and would like the First Hero expansion ($35), you would leave your pledge LEVEL the same, but change the pledge AMOUNT to $85.

>do I need both the core game and the update pack?
The Kickstarter is to fund a new edition of the game. If you get the game through the Kickstarter, it will have the update pack already included. If you already own the core game, you need to by the update pack to make everything compatible.

>do I need the update pack to use new expansions?
We don't know yet, but that may be the case. Other way, there are no levels you can back at that don't include either the update pack, or the updated core game, so any base pledge you get will be compatible with the new expansions either way.

>FAQ from BGG
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1679203/kingdom-death-monster-15-kickstarter-faq

Other questions? lurk moar, ask if it hasn't been asked a million times before.

Have complaints about the minis being THICC?
Fuck off, twinpleb.
>>
File: 73535700.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
73535700.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
>>50460994
Twinplebs get out REEEEEEE
>>
Why do the characters in this game wear so few clothes

Is the climate good?
>>
>>50454375
My group is playing with six players, but we're not using the Life stat. I'm not particularly happy about it since everything is basically a cakewalk, but half the group gets super salty if shit doesn't go their way.
>>
>Not even waiting for autosage.
>Twinpleb meme
Are satan backers just dumb shitlords?
>>
>>50461038
Its pretty gormy out
>>
>>50461074
It's a shitty forced meme, just ignore it and it will go away.
>>
File: satan backers.jpg (142KB, 987x769px) Image search: [Google]
satan backers.jpg
142KB, 987x769px
>>50461095
I appreciate the confirmation.
>>
>>50461161
>that image
Those aren't stretch goals. Look, let me spell it out. We have three things. Stretch Goals, Gambler Rolls, and 1.5 Changes.

>1.5 Changes
Not stretch goals. Which is why they aren't listed as stretch goals. 1.5 is done and is already getting printed. It is FINAL. Nothing from this KS will change ANYTHING in it, just the number of them made. The changelog was originally built in a stretch goal "style", to reveal it as the campaign went on and build hype. It is clearly no longer needed, so Poots is just revealing it 1 bit at a time instead.

>Gambler Rolls
These are not stretch goals. That is why they are not called stretch goals. The gamblers chest is ALSO finalized. Despite the name, the contents are not random. Every single thing on that chart will be included. It's just a thing to reveal each day to keep things interesting. Not even Adam knows what the next one will be, it's just a bit of fun. The roll is ONLY to reveal what's in it. Not to determine what will be in the final product. Poots has also stated that he will reveal the entire thing before the campaign ends. You won't be buying anything without knowing what in it. It is just a silly little gimmick.

>Stretch Goals
These are the stretch goals. That is why they are called stretch goals. These include the pinups and the expansions. Anything that would be an addon is a stretch goal, with the exception of old content, or duplicate Gamblers Chests or 1.5 Upgrades. ALL stretch goals have been blown the fuck out of the water, which is why Adam no longer is listing the prices on the "hint of the next stretch goal/expansion/pinup!!!" So instead he is just revealing one addon a day.

We were ALWAYS getting all 1.5 changes. Those were never stretch goals. He is just showing them one at a time to prevent us from being overwhelmed with info. Same for Gamblers Chest.
>>
File: ezaeazeaez.jpg (2MB, 1701x1353px) Image search: [Google]
ezaeazeaez.jpg
2MB, 1701x1353px
I'm about to face the Butcher after Lion/Lion/Gorm.
Man, I don't know how this happened. This is by far the best run I've ever had. Any tips so I don't fuck it up?
>>
>>50461411
Holy shit that version of the mod is beautiful. Link to it? The one I use just has the numbers you have to hand set using states.
>>
>>50461426
Nognoth's mod.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=725267791&searchtext=kingdom+death

It's updated pretty regularly so maybe you just have an old version?
>>
>>50461411
>>50461426

Just use these
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=760499952

Nognoth fucked up making people use that horrid deck of permanent injuries with art that looks like it was made by a five year old. Even the ALREADY EXISTING permanent injury deck is better so I have no idea why he stubbornly tries and makes new, ugly stuff.
>>
>>50461463
That sheet is way uglier, I'm staying with Nognoth one. Besides filling names being a bit annoying, it has pretty much anything.

Also yes Injuries is ugly as fuck but it's definitely not a deal breaker. Just look at what you got and record it.
>>
Gambler's Chest Contents (so far)
>Philosphy of Death (???)
>1 Survivor (Sculpture) [1xMiniature]
>1 Survivor (Aya) [1xMiniature, +2 Promo cards, +1 Art card]
>1 Survivor (JoJo Adam) [1xMiniature, +1 FA card, +1 Philosophy (??? probably a card)
>1 Survivor (Last Man Standing) [1xMiniature, +1 Mighty Axe Rare Gear ]
>1 Survivor (Scout of Death) [1xMiniature, +Pages to Advanced Rulebook(???), + "A bunch of cards" (???)]
=
1x Philosophy of Death Booklet/Card/Whatever
1x Advanced Rulebook (???) Might be a upgrade or a whole new book. Limited info.
5xMiniatures
2xPromo Gear Cards
1xRare Gear Card
1xArt Card
1xFighting Art
1xPhilosophy Card

>to be continued

Threadly Reminder;
>Satan Backers are shitlords people and bandwagoners.
>>
>>50461552
As a Satan backer, I may be a shitter through and through, but I'm not a bandwagoner.

Was in the original for $600 all gameplay content. I just want extra minis, and the chance to fuck around with the old cards for homebrew purposes.

>new cards get transparent card sleeves so I can see the beautiful custom backs of the card
>old cards get opaque sleeves so I can use them for homebrew and challenge scenarios without the stupid "draw from bottom of the deck" rule.
>>
>>50461376
Whats the point of revealing them when a certain amount of money is reached, if they were in the game all along? And presenting them like generic stretchgoals? It's just a cheap way to get a greater amount of 'added' stuff during the campaign. I mean it's certainly not dumb, but why get so defensive about an advertisment trick?
>>
>>50461051
I've found that adding Life and not the tokens is a bit more fun/balanced, adding life equal to 1/4th the AI deck size per additional player. (with a few exceptions, such as The Hand being modified since he doesn't actually use wounds)

The inability to remove powerful AI cards from the getgo tends to balance out the lack of additional tokens.
>>
>>50461796
>Whats the point of revealing them when a certain amount of money is reached, if they were in the game all along?
To help build hype.

>And presenting them like generic stretchgoals?
Because the previews were intended to be unlocked like Stretch goals.

>It's just a cheap way to get a greater amount of 'added' stuff during the campaign
No, it's a way of maintaining interest in the campaign.

>why get so defensive about an advertisment trick?
Because you're an idiot who is misrepresenting it.
>>
File: image.jpg (749KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
749KB, 2448x2448px
>Kill me
>>
quote from the last thread:

>Just look at how shitty most of the Satan level backers are to people.
Those backers are 90% bandwagoners.

Maybe the twinplebs. But if you recall, the KS raiased about 4 million in 24 hours BEFORE the "news" articles brought in bandwagoners. I was checking daily and the articles didnt pop up until the 2nd day and beyond. And in that time period there were a lot of people pledging the satan lantern.
>>
>>50462008
Pro-tip: He's talking directly about you.
>>
>>50462005
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>50462008
>caring about this at all
Anon pls.
>>
>>50462075
It occurrd to me that probably no one is going to sjw about pinups when they see what they look like painted, since these are the pain(t)jobs for KD in 85-90% of cases.
They bring nausea to mind, not sexyness.
>>
>>50462125
That's half the fun with the pinups, the challenge of whether or not you can paint them well enough to convey the sexiness properly. Anything that invoke strong emotions like that is extra fun to paint, whether it's sexy cheesecake or disgusting rotten Nurgle stuff.
The KD monsters are even more challenging though, you can't just slap on a basic paintscheme if you want to bring put the creepy feeling in most of them.
>>
File: mods.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mods.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>50461411
>>50461454
>>50461463
>>50461495

Tricking out your mod is good fun.
>>
>>50462176
That's another reason why I won't be painting a single miniature.

Something about the hue of plastic used is already bothering enough.

Considering this is a world where there is no sun with the only light that exists being lanterns, it makes a bit of sense.

Granted this is mostly me finding excuses because I'm lazy and would rather put painting time towards getting better at 40k/Sigmar painting.
>>
>>50462176
That anon. I completely agree with you, but the sad fact is that most of people backing this will never watch a single tutorial and when they ask on tumblr or reddit if the paintjob is good, the circlejerk responses are that it is just faaaab.
Just look at shit like this!

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1462676/some-painted-pieces
>>
>>50462247
Look at >>50462324, man.
You can't do worse than this. Practice on something else and get to it!
>>
So i just found out about this game thanks to kotaku and was interested in getting it to play with friends, but im not sure if i should just get the core pack with gamblers, or get the one for 750 with all the older expansions. I just know if i enjoy it id hate not getting thw expansions like this when it seems individually they would add up to $800. Any thoughts? Anything i can compare this game to or play a trial run?
>>
>>50462364
table top sim

personally i will never play table top sim since i want to feel the cards and read them for the first time when they come up in the game. and try to ignore all other results in tables except for the ones i rolled.
>>
So how is the twitch Bird Anus fight going? I'm on vacation and I don't have any pro internet.
>>
>>50461003
Joke's on you, both Satan tiers are for late-to-the-party bandwagoning plebs that have no game yet.

I'm just glad that Poots had the foresight to package the second-string boxes in gold so I could know at a glance who to feel superior towards
>>
>>50462467
They died on their first attempt, a KDM designer let them try again, only to die in a hunt event, then they just cheated past that only to die again even with the designer cheating dragon armor in. And as punishment for cheating and still failing they destroyed their settlement. Level 3 phoenix aint no joke.
>>
>>50462502
Bollocks, so no rolling in the next update. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>50462529
Maybe. Watch Poots it roll anyway.
>>
>>50462529
It was at least a pretty hilarious disaster.
>>
Probably a silly question but what are the stretch goals at the moment. All I can see are the changes, gamblers chest and add-ons.
>>
Is there any mechanical content that was available in the first campaign that won't be included in 1.5? I don't care about the pinups or cases where there's only aesthetic differences, but it always bugs me when campaigns lock actual content away that future customers can never get access to.
>>
>>50462364
>kotaku
Please just remove yourself, anon.
>>
>>50462638
>Is there any mechanical content that was available in the first campaign that won't be included in 1.5?
No
>>
Show me your painted/assembled monsters, survivors, anything. I want to see what people have done with their models
>>
>>50462598
Check the updates. But all stretch goals were blown past in two days, so Pootsykins is showing new shit everyday.
>>
File: 20161030_094424-1.jpg (3MB, 2158x2317px) Image search: [Google]
20161030_094424-1.jpg
3MB, 2158x2317px
>>50462730
>>
>>50462467
Who were these fucks anyway? I don't like watching shitters play video games nevermind board games.

I still dont get the appeal of twitch, am I a grumpy old man or something?
>>
File: mXZ9RUN.jpg (806KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
mXZ9RUN.jpg
806KB, 3024x4032px
>>50462730
My Black Knight. I have one more I'm going to paint in a year.
>>
>>50462770
Dunno who they were. And I only watch people on twitch who I find are chill and more skilled than I am playing a calm game, and have it running on my second monitor back home. It's comfy watching hafu play Hearthstone.
>>
>>50462770
Just board game/rpg streamers that reguraly play kingdom death on stream.
>>
>>50462793

It helps that Hafu's voice is cute as fuck.
>>
>>50462821
Yeah, I can't watch/listen to anyone who has a voice that just grates on my ears. Hafu's voice is to my taste.
>>
>>50462774
Finally someone that paints the mouth pieces on the helmet and gorget in the same colour. My autism always gets roused up when I see people that don't.
>>
File: ctf.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ctf.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>50460866
1) generic armor kit legs (male)
2) generic armor kit chest (female)
3) ???
4) profit

I too would love to see some smug eternal loli pinup, but I don't expect Poots to take that direction, seeing he's American and all American either are prudes or do their best to look like prudes before their prudish compatriots and their CIA surveillance.
>>
>>50462980
It makes sense you would differentiate them!
>>
>>50462748
I really like the ink on the mouth.
>>
File: 14123859187789123.png (2MB, 1268x715px) Image search: [Google]
14123859187789123.png
2MB, 1268x715px
>tfw no qt survivor gf to cuddle with
why live
>>
>>50463435
>tfw no prolapsed vagina angel to eat your dick
why live
>>
Limited (178 left of 666)

whats the chance he will actually add another satan ?
>>
>>50463740
He already did. Kindly refer to >>50461003
>>
>>50463740
I'd say nonexistant since the lore dictates that satan split himself only once, creating 2 satans.

Unless......
>>
>>50463759
makes sense.
if so.

>Limited (178 left of 666)

no many left boys
>>
File: not_okay.jpg (18KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
not_okay.jpg
18KB, 360x360px
>>50463853
Even when they are taken it's certain somebody will pussy out before the kickstarter concludes.

>tfw literally can't into Satan because I just bought a piece of property
>>
So does anyone use any custom built dudes or other deviations from the base 4 survivors?

I usually use one of the plastic promo waifus myself. My go to are Ayla, Not Link, or Candy+Cola.
With Ayla being number one.
>>
>>50463883
What did you buy? House or appartement? What superficy? Where did you buy? Is the mortgage a big hindrance (interest rate/money invested)
>>
With which KD waifu would you hold hands
>>
File: strange spot.jpg (42KB, 316x500px) Image search: [Google]
strange spot.jpg
42KB, 316x500px
>>50463435

Go exploring patches of mysterious darkness, anon. Then you will never be without a curvy survivor girl.
>>
>>50464162
Percival
u
r
e
>>
>>50464002
Small apartment, some 30 square meters, just for myself. Paying mortgage (incl. interest) plus energies actually comes out considerably cheaper than renting did. Plus I get a good couple bonuses by being city resident now (cheaper traffic, etc.).

But to get favorable interest I had to put down 20% of property value up front, most of my savings. I live in slavlands, wanted to invest in property ASAP, cash money doesn't hold value.
>>
>>50461552

>super sekrit club XD
>>
>>50464162
I want to hold Ram Pinup's soft fur
>>
Next expansion is looking pretty GOAT
>>
File: flower-witch-07_1024x1024.jpg (65KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
flower-witch-07_1024x1024.jpg
65KB, 900x600px
>>50464162
i want to hold hands with mommy
>>
POOTS IS AWAKE
>>
>>50460653
If you're referring to the one Showdown resource missing the number 7 it's because there wasn't room on the card. It's just "do nothing".
>>
>>50464617
Actually it's a typo and the other result was supposed to start at 7 not at 8. He just ruled it as "nothing happens" because it's the easiest ruling to remember for it without altering the cards.

Also, in the post you are referring to
>1/100 chances to do things
The only things I can think of where that is the case, is if you are talking about getting a specific hunt event (since there are 100 of them), or the chances of getting a Savior if you take Survival of the Fittest, where that was entirely intentional.

Admittedly, I do feel like Saviors should show up when EITHER die result is 10, but that's just me. Averaging every 10 intimacies and every 100 intimacies between the two options is a huge difference.
>>
>>50463884
I built a few of the unarmored models for alternate starting survivors, or when we start a campaign with a differen gender ratio.
>>
File: IMG_0608.png (82KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0608.png
82KB, 320x353px
>>50464726
>Adam implying that he won't update AT ALL since the twitch streams lost TWICE, even while fucking cheating
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15200821#comment-15200820
>>
>>50464789
>implying that he won't update AT ALL
I don't see that at all, but eh.

It was for an extra roll anyway, these euros are just retarded.

Like this guy endlessly whining about VAT.
wew
>>
>>50464199
nice gratz on becoming an owner.
30sqm will become cramped once your GF/BF moves in.
i m on my second appartement
100sqm + parking + garage + basement lot
credit costs me 440€/months for the next 10 and a half year.
The first one is rented but in France the realestate is soo expensive that it doesnt hold any real investement returns.

i m pissed those twitch shitters fucked up their game and costed a roll.
i ll have to watch how badly they fucked up.
>>
>>50464789
Wrong reply? I don't see how me building my armor kits for alternate survivors has anything to do with that.
>>
>>50462005
My eyes are bleeding
>>
>>50462008
Satan backer here. Pledged last KS, pledged in this one at Satan level in first 30 seconds. Anyone who calls me a bandwagoner is a twinpleb and can fuck off.
>>
>>50462247
>hue of plastic
>40k/Sigmar painting

You are pathetic.
>>
>>50462005
Wow, even I'm not that pathetic.

... Anymore.
>>
File: 1479259810288.jpg (30KB, 579x530px) Image search: [Google]
1479259810288.jpg
30KB, 579x530px
>>50462364
>thanks to kotaku
get out
>>
File: 1480056844667.jpg (44KB, 595x765px) Image search: [Google]
1480056844667.jpg
44KB, 595x765px
>>50462468
I just want all the pinups I missed out on first time around, going to sell my duplicates.
>>
>>50462468
>not having two copies of the game
It's like you are some kind of filthy casual who doesn't actually care about KDM at all.
>>
>>50464883
>>50462706
>responding to something this obvious
(you)
>>
File: 1478415511273.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478415511273.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
POWER RANKINGS

0. Retail Lantern
-who are you???
1. Black Friday Gambler's lantern (me)
-We backed last time, we backed this time quickly. Truly the chosen ones.
2. Satan's Lantern
-We either didn't back last time, or we backed but missed out on several expansions or promos. However, we backed quickly this time around so that can be forgiven.
3. Black Friday Silver Lantern
-You backed last time, but are a coward and do not trust in the poots. At least you backed quickly.
4. Black Friday Gold Lantern/Gambler's second face
-Same as above but didn't back last time.
5. Silver Lantern
6. Gold Lantern/Ancient Gold
7. People who ask questions about VAT and Shipping
8. People who complain if there were less tiddies they would pledge
9. People who ask if they have to assemble models
10. People who talk in the theatre
N-1. Child Molesters
N. Twinplebs
-Bandwagoners to the core. Abominations that should not exist and must be shunned.
>>
>>50464998
I was a "all gameplay content" backer last time, and this time a $777, but decided to jump to Satan about 5 minutes later because a friend of mine has been super into the game and bought herself a copy about a year back. She recently got a new place and I wanted to gift her a few expansions as a housewarming gift.
>>
>>50465087
why do people feel the need to justify themselve over a pledge on 4chan of all place.
I hope the game wont disappoint.
especially if EU goes down the drain in the next few year and VAT/customs start fucking up the prices.
>>
>>50464998
I think all these people who are bitching about twinplebs and satans and bandwagoners have probably never rolled high on the intimacy table.
>>
File: IMG_0768.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>GEE I WONDER WHAT THE NEXT EXPANSION COULD BE. DEFINITELY NOT THE SCREAMING GOD, WHICH I HAVE SHOWN BEFORE, AND WHOSE PINUP VERSION WITH THE EXACT SAME HORNS I LITERALLY JUST SHOWED EVERYONE
>IM SO CLEVER AND GOOD AT KICKSTARTERS
Poots plz....
>>
>>50465369
Lots of normies are backing as well. It would be news for them.
>>
>>50465136
Now I don't want to turn this into international geopolitics, but if, hypothetically speaking, EU falls apart the VAT on imported goods is more likely to get lower than it is to get higher.
>>
>>50465519
Yea, this. And even if the opposite happens, extra VAT is a small price to pay for living to see the collapse of the last evil empire.

>>50465369
I never cared much for that model when I first saw the pics, but then I realized there's a huge fucking troll face or something in it's neck.

Frogdog is just boring as fuck though.
>>
>>50465581
i am pretty sure frogdog will get an updated model. i dont really see him putting that piece of crap in an expansion. i dont even know how he can put it in the store. it is by far the worst sculpt they have.
>>
>>50465581
>the last evil empire

Did the EU piss on your petunias or something?
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15/comments?cursor=15200483#comment-15200482

gamblers box confirmed to be at least 300$ retail, probably more.
>>
>>50465581
>last evil empire
>somehow not the country that charges people literally tens of thousands of dollars for having the audacity to get appendicitis
>>
>>50465581
I dig the screaming god. Id like it more if the face of the beast was peaceful or determined and the chestface was a horrible howling thing, though.

Think it's an antelope 'upgrade' like the lion god? Goblins steed? THE KING OF BEASTS PERHAPS?

Maybe it's snuggly.
>>
>>50465684
>Maybe it's snuggly.
You think this is a motherfucking pickle pee?
>>
MOTHER FUCKING CNBC IS GETTING IN ON THIS? FUCKING WHAT?

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/30/this-board-game-raised-1-million-in-19-minutes-on-kickstarter-and-its-still-going.html
>>
Do you think if I write my Moodle&Pootle shipping fanfic week enough it will come true?
>>
>>50465581
wait the USA are still running thou on a better path now that trump is in charge.
>>50465621
you are either a german or from a country that is receiving the EU wellfare not from France italy, spain, neverland etc ya know all those countries that are net contributor and not beneficiary.
>>
>>50465600
Could make for interesting campaign stuff at least; raid the frogdogs' dog stash so you can add warhounds to your settlement or something. But paying the typical full price for a expansion when the big cheese looks so uninspired is kind of a put-off.

>>50465678
One of the last evil empires then, sheesh, you yanks and your healthcare.

>>50465684
Or how about this; it was supposed to be the mount for the Goblin thing right, so it has a saddle and everything. What if you kill it, cut off it's balls and use them for a pheromone potion that lets you dominate and train Antelopes as mounts? Of course rolling on a chart to see if you succeed or the thing eats you.
>>
Frogdog is terrible. Unless there's something astoundingly good to promote its expansion, I'd not take it as an add-on. And I somehow doubt the Frogdog will have the kind of exciting material that Ram promises or Dragon King had.
>>
>>50465694
I'm just saying, I wouldn't mind a gigantic screaming elk hanging around protecting my people if all it wanted was like... dung pies, monster fur balls and the occasional piece of demon iron.

Just picture this huge snorting beast cornering a handful of terrified survivors after it stomps a lion to death then says in a little cute voice:
"Give me soft, give me warm, anon."
>>
>>50465369
So is this what the Lion God was to the White Lion for the Screaming Antelope?
Does that mean it will be just as shit as the Lion God?
>>
>>50465761
>it was supposed to be the mount for the Goblin thing right
no, regular Antelope was

>>50465684
>an antelope 'upgrade' like the lion god?
most likely this
>>
>>50465699
At least they pointed out there were male pinups, and posted one.
>>
>>50465699
>posts the pinup art
>just goes "These things are pretty rad and have both men and women, and are non-canon, don't get all the bitching about it"
What the fuck? I thought NBC was filled with fucking liberal SJWs? Did that change?
>>
>>50465826
They are, but they're not as fucking nuts as Tumblr/Internet Forum SJWs
>>
>>50465826
It's almost as if your idea of a liberal sjw is as divorced from reality as the liberal idea of inbred Bible thumping hick conservatives
>>
>>50465778
That mound of puppies just scream out for adding dogs to the campaign though, which could be cool.

>>50465799
Pretty sure it was the screaming god. Seeing the goblin was what made it mad and running around screaming all the time, or something.

>>50465826
I guess Pootiekins was right to add male pinups then. Now all he need is some fat blob transwhale pinup, and he'd be safe from all reproach.
>>
>>50465875
I like how the linked bitchmedia article has a defense saying "I'm not a real journalist and I didn't do my research. I stand by this being bad for having sexy monsters"
>>
>>50465875
I'd rather a heroin chic guy than that.
Although Fade is proper thicc (or preggers, not an issue either way)
>>
i kinda want an expansion that gives the same shit as the lion but is a different monster. so you can alternate hunting that and lions
>>
>>50465932
>thicc

NO, PLEASE, NOO
>>
>>50465699
Seems like she is a backer as well, or she is just mature and doesn't find sex or body horror offensive.
>>
>>50464711
Rolling two dice and being forced to pick the lower one is an illusionary drawback, and yeilds the same result as if you rolled one die.
>>
>>50466071
Anon can't into math.
>>
>>50465780

I would actually love a sort of 'guardian' mechanic for settlements.

Like, the fluff for the Bloom People campaign is that we live in a lantern horde near a Flower Knight, but we never see him and he never does anything.

It could even just be something simple, like starting the game with a unique Innovation. You can spend endeavors and/or resources to up your rep with the guardian, and in return sometimes things go your way.

So you have to balance spending the resources on gear or spending it on your protector.

Imagine making enough sacrifices to the Flower Knight that, at the end of the campaign, he joins the fight against the Watcher with you. Probably just soaking a few Watcher attacks and getting a couple wounds in before he dies, but still doing his goddamn job.
>>
File: Nagatoro.png (18KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
Nagatoro.png
18KB, 259x224px
>>50466071
Not sure if rusing or genuinely thinking it's true. Either way I want to beat you unconscious with highschool math textbook.
>>
>>50466071
Are you literally retarded? You have absolutely no idea how probability works if you think that having a 68% chance of losing a survivor is the same as having a 30% chance of losing a survivor, and that a 1% chance to get a savior is the same as getting a 10% chance to get one.
>>
>>50465949
Relax, Anon, we can handle the thicc, we can contain it.
>>
>>50466115
So just like the Dragon King and Sunstalker campaigns.
>>
>>50466115

> The Flower Knight wants organs, to use as fertilizer
> if you give him a flower resource he kills a survivor

> The screaming god wants hide to snuggle in

> ??? wants bones for ??? reasons

> ??? wants scrap/iron

One for each major resource category, and you have to donate enough to keep them happy that it significantly impacts you ability to craft using that resource.
>>
>>50466142
He's right you dumb fuck. Learn some probability
>>
>>50466111
>>50466154
>>50466142
I'm rusing, don't worry.
I forgot my quote greater-than since it was meant to be a comment from a player a couple weeks back.
>>
>>50466212
Both People of the Stars and Sun have nothing like a Guardian in gameplay regards, though.
Especially People of the Suns.
>>
File: 1368984624029.png (56KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1368984624029.png
56KB, 800x800px
>>50465920
There's usually two types of approach to this kind of thing anyway. First it's all about denouncing and shaming, then, if that doesn't work and the thing in question becomes popular (doubly so when it's something super geeky and obscure indie shit like KD) they pretend to like it and latch onto it like parasites, slowly trying to corrupt the community from within.

But Pooties has shown that he's a man of conviction and vision, so I doubt he'll cave to any outlandish SJW pressure.
>>
Did Twitch win or lose that Phoenix fight? Are we getting 2 or 0 rolls tonight?
>>
File: IMG_0773.png (114KB, 448x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0773.png
114KB, 448x260px
>>50466244
>you have the same chance to roll 100 on a d100 as rolling 10 on a d10
>>
>>50466338
We're getting -1 roll. Twitch cheated. And then still lost. Twice.
>>
>>50466338
Phoenix Victorious. Twice.
>>
>>50466355
Wew. Weren't they like LY 20+ or something too?
>>
>>50466115

Or being able to 'call the Guardian' during Nemesis fights.

You roll a d10 and add your rep.

If you roll really low (only possible if your rep is shit) the Guardian kills a survivor and leaves.

Often it just sits there and watches.

Sometimes it just takes a couple swings at the enemy starting the fight with X wounds already dealt before it backs off and lets you handle the rest.

Best result (only possible to roll with decent rep or higher) is he steps in to fight for you. The departing survivors retreat to the settlement, leaving the sounds of battle behind. The guardian comes back alive, but with some injuries. No sign of the enemy can be seen. You don't fight the nemesis, but you get no rewards. Also, your rep with the Guardian has been lowered based on the level of the nemesis, so you need to butter him up again if you want his help next time.
>>
>>50466338
They lost. Twice. While cheating. GAMBLERS CHEST IS CANCELED ENTIRELY. NO REFUNDS.

>>50466261
I dunno. Having the Tyrant constantly testing your abilities, and culling the weak of your population while making the stronger into truest divine beings is really flavorful as a guardian. Like the event where he just looks at the survivors in just... complete disappointment as he realizes he will never be able to revive his species, is pretty damn heartbreaking.
>>
File: KDM Scout.png (463KB, 570x679px) Image search: [Google]
KDM Scout.png
463KB, 570x679px
So, the new scouting feature. The scout follows the hunting group around and brings back their shit if they die -- cool. With a certain innovation the scouts can participate in the fight, but if it's still a wipe then all gear is lost -- cool.

Am I the only one here who hopes that this means the game is 'playable' with 4 people now, because there's a 5th survivor ready to jump in if someone dies so they aren't sitting there with their thumb up their ass until the hunt is over?
>>
>>50466392

Yeah, the Tyrant is a good example of how it can be flavorfully done.

Sunstalker is honestly kind of shit in this regard. Its just a fat bastard that doesn't do anything except screw you over regularly. The survivors would basically be better off just leaving it and going to make their own settlement with blackjack and hookers.

Flower Knight doesn't really do anything. Very hands off. The access to the garden is the only benefit he provides.
>>
>>50466392
Yeah, I like Tyrant. lost 1 no-dragon-traits survivor for the regal edge first time out for my campaign. "I got you an awesome sword. I left it in the useless chick's face." Tyrant's awesome.
>>
>>50466392
Yeah of course, the Tyrant is cool, but he does not actively help you in Showdowns or anything like the other anon suggested. That is what I meant.

>>50466423
Scouts must be the most badass Solid Snakes of the settlement if they can snatch everything from the corpses under the monsters nose and in case of Canibalism even four bodies.
>>
>>50466375
3 times.

they got rekt on hunt track and replaced the card for something else.
>>
>>50466380
>>50466115
Guardian don't really fits the theme. I can't see a Flower knight being interested enough to come help you.

Taming in the other way...
>Find a white lion cub or another baby creature
>put it in a cage
>feed it ressources
>Sometimes feeds on unlucky survivors
>the longer you keep it and feeds it ressources, the stronger it gets
>You can fight it as a free fight anytime.
>or send him against a Nemesis (can't think of a way to makes him come on a hunt, since they are supposed to take time)
>>
Closest we're going to get to taming is Legless Ball.
>>
>>50466484
Really, it makes more sense if you caged it, kept it as a settlement location, and used it for resources like you can with the spider-ball. risk of death or injury for rare gear.

Really though, I'd love a snugglegod.
>>
>>50462706
>>50464883

Kotaku's depiction of Kingdom Death was totally toothless and leaned more to neutral/positive.

Which is hilarious because a few days before they were laying into the Conan Board Game as being representative of misogyny and white supremacy and implied there was a correlation between Trump fans and Conan the Barbarian fans.
>>
>>50466793
My guess is because Kingdom Death is making more money and they want the clicks badly.
>>
File: 1475571742094.gif (412KB, 283x283px) Image search: [Google]
1475571742094.gif
412KB, 283x283px
There will never be a more normie pretentious news of the game than Polygon
Literally just watched a Lets Play of the game online then pretends they are board game enthusiasts already
>>
>>50466793
Extra irony: Obama said early in his presidency that he liked Conan the Barbarian comics.
>>
>>50466827
Guu a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>50466836
Well Obama's a black man, so clearly he's a misogynist. Don't you know anything?
>>
>>50466827
Wrong. Check (>>50465699). It's on CNBC. It's literally on normal vanilla non-"nerdy" news outlets. It's on sites that my fucking MOTHER would check. It doesn't get more normie than that.
>>
File: pic3212432.jpg (276KB, 700x654px) Image search: [Google]
pic3212432.jpg
276KB, 700x654px
>>50465369

Disappointing really. Antelope, Nightmare Ram and Screaming God. How much more similiar looking Bovidae do we need? Make it an antelope replacement, because that sculpt is boring af.
>>
>>50465826

MAGA
A
G
A

Back to normality.
>>
>>50466778
I can guarantee that SJWs will learn nothing from what went wrong during the election, and will in fact just double down even harder.
>>
File: IMG_0774.png (27KB, 150x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0774.png
27KB, 150x196px
>>50466896
Get ready to fight the FUNGAL COW. A horrible cow corrupted by a fungus that drives it insane, bringing a whole new meaning to "mad cow". Gotta get them autismbux.
>>
>>50466921
>tfw they're already trying to turn the OSU attack into a Black Lives Matter talking point
They will never learn.
>>
>>50466921
>what went wrong
You mean Hillary fucking over Sanders to the point to where half of his voters switched sides out of pure spite?
>>
>>50465863
>It's almost as if your idea of a liberal sjw is as divorced from reality as the liberal idea of inbred Bible thumping hick conservatives

It's really not. At least don't be such a spineless pussy and deny your true nature.

Last kickstarter and this kickstarter people have started threads after threads on all major boards how portraying female slaves in KD is far worse and distasteful than portraying male ammo slaves because of historic oppression.

So please just don't give me that delusional BS. They are even worse than what we make them look like. They came up with shit I couldn't even anticipate.
>>
>>50462234
Could you upload that?
>>
File: 14123513897513.png (514KB, 771x474px) Image search: [Google]
14123513897513.png
514KB, 771x474px
I like how this hambeast backpedaled so hard when they point out she doesn't know jackshit about what she's saying
>>
>>50466967
>last kickstarter people people were complaining about a model that hadn't even been planned yet
Cool starry bra.
>>
This fucking thread right here is an example as to why /tg/ has gone to shit within the past year.
>>
>>50467011
Kickstarter was a mistake
>>
>>50467002

Last kickstarter and this kickstarter, I said. I gave an example from this ks, but there are many. Learn to read. I mean is that your fucking point, just look above.
>>
>>50467021
No, this is fucking traditional games. It used to be a great board, one of the few. Now it's shit, like the rest of 4chan.
>>
>>50466967

You're living in an internet bubble. For every tumblerina 4chan shitposter there's an actual feminist saying "you're a vapid manhating idiot scared of sex and setting our movement back."

You know, the same way that there have been under a thousand hate crimes committed after Trump was elected despite millions of people voting for him. It's almost as if his supporters were more concerned about their and their children's futures under a government that historically has ignored them, than inflammatory rhetoric!

A few shitposter talking loudly doesn't mean everyone is a shitposter
>>
File: 1369000057971.png (363KB, 767x659px) Image search: [Google]
1369000057971.png
363KB, 767x659px
>>50467011
>>50467021
You DO realize this shit actually delivered, right? Ok so it was insanely out of schedule and all, but we actually got out shit.
Stay jelly, poorfags.
>>
Anyone got a download for all the pin up art from this game? Preferably high-res.
>>
>>50466939
Yes, actually.

They totally think they were punishing the evil Bernie Bros, rather than shilling for a candidate that somehow managed to lose to Donald Fucking Trump.

The problem wasn't so much that more people overall liked Trump better than Hillary. It's just that republicans hated Trump less than Democrats hated Hillary.

But hey, at least this is the first time the presidential candidate that spent less money on their campaign won the presidency. Historic!
>>
>>50466997
link?

i dont care about giving clicks i just want to read more shit like this
>>
>>50467133
She ran a bad campaign from the start, and it's going to be seen as a textbook example of why political patronage isn't a good system in the face of populist opposition.

Her dramatic loss to Obama should have been a warning sign that she'd be a shit campaigner nationally
>>
>>50467011
this fucking thread is the single best place to talk about anything Kd related.

idc how it used to be. its still the best place currenly
>>
>>50467087
after this election r/teh_Donald, /pol/, and tumblr, the alt-right Nazis, and the Outrage Culture pretend-feminist retarded are leaking shit everywhere like an incontinent fat fuck who ate too many sugarfree gummy bears and fat-free Lay's.

I can't be on the internet for more than five seconds without being hit in the face with somebody's regressive opinion being vomited on me.
>>
>>50467105
Here you go
https://shop.kingdomdeath.com/collections/sold-out
>>
>>50467057
Tumblr is just a reflection of academic feminism. Hell, if anything Tumbler is *less* extreme than academic feminism. I don't know if you have access to academic journals through a university, but if you do go read some recently published feminist papers on there and you'll see how absolutely batshit insane the entire movement has become.

Your appeal to moderation is not present there. These people have no self awareness, they believe everything they've been taught and then take it even further.

If you want an example, here's one for you https://youtu.be/AeWI9Z2Tmxk . It's long and I don't terribly care for the people doing the reading, but even the you can see the sheer insanity that gets published nowadays. Unfortunately I can't link the paper itself because Elsevier is a pay-to-view website and it costs quite some money just to be able to read even a single paper there.

Long story short, you're completely wrong and utterly misinformed. The people at the top of the feminist hierarchy who have the most influence in the movement are just as utterly batshit as the tumblrinas are. There are no moderates here. Welcome to the new political arena, where radicalization is normal and moderation is demonized.
>>
>>50467105
i would also like this
>>
>>50467200
I'm going to need some kind of source on that re: publishing because I am having great difficulty believing that was published somewhere reputable.
>>
>>50467057

I am not living in an internet bubble. I was living in a university bubble for 5 years. I made the fucking effort to visit their courses.

Their unscientific gender courses deserve every single ridicule they get. Echo chambers for fucking lazy roasties, who want to eat the cake and have it too.

And it doesn't end there. Every single politician or public figure who spouts this shit has the worst fucking arguments and the critical thinking of a 5 year old. Feminism is tribalism, SJWrism is hypocritical tribalism .
>>
>>50462247
>Granted this is mostly me finding excuses because I'm lazy and would rather put painting time towards getting better at 40k/Sigmar painting.
>implying that painting these stupidly complex models wouldn't somehow improve you as a painter.
You fucking w0t?

>>50462748
Is the ink on his face supposed to be blood?

>>50462774
Nice man. I would've went with a different cape color myself, but still pretty good.

>>50464859
yours and mine both, anon.

>>50465651
>gamblers box confirmed to be at least 300$ retail, probably more.
He confirmed retail, he did not list a price.

>>50466896
that OSL though. Hnnnnnng.
>>
>>50467200
>>50467231
Also, I have a really hard time thinking the president elect was picked because a working class abandoned by both parties for years was upset about 'feminism' and not, say, decades of stagnating wages in the face of rising costs of living and huge spikes in unemployment, addiction, and general declined in quality of life
>>
>>50467237
Oh, sorry, two bubbles. Are you by any chance living in America?

There's a huge difference between people fighting to protect rape victims and people arguing that sperm is patriarchal and oppressive
>>
>>50467231
That was published on Elsevier, anon. Elsevier is extremely reputable. I use Elsevier in my own actual work and research in other fields. It is one of the biggest journals in all of the sciences.

>>50467263
I'm not saying shit about the election. I think your assessment there is largely correct, although there is a bit of backlash over the left constantly calling anyone who disagrees with them bad names that had an effect as well. I'm just pointing out that your assessment that tumblrinas are the exception and not the rule is incorrect.
>>
>>50467248
he might not have mentioned the price. but he straight up told us that all he is trying to do with the gamblers box is not lose money. he doesnt even know for much he needs to sell it at retail yet to make it worthwhile. everything in this kickstarter is 50% off but the gamblers box will be way more then that.
>>
Holy crap, I want Poots to update just so that this /pol/ shit can go back where it belongs and there's something KD:M-related to talk about.
>>
Worst end to your favorite survivor, let's get some story time to get this thread back on the rails
>>
>>50460994
I want to get into this but I absolutely cannot justify the pricetag of this game
sucks being a poorfag
>>
>>50467306
>That was published on Elsevier, anon
Was it torn to shreds? Not gonna lie, I checked out when I saw the title
>>
>>50467335
Seconded.

>>50467357
You can get free mods to play it on Table Top Simulator.
>>
>>50467357
'Sucks' is the right word, yes.

You've still got 37 days to get the money. Find a corner and get to work. Don't let your dreams be dreams, anon.
>>
>>50467357
i think getting the core game only for 250 is enough for hundreds ofhours of gameplay and if your into the hobby the painting can last you a year.
>>
>>50467357
Just get the core? Or find someone who only wants the models and buy the game materials off them? I feel your pain though, anon. I have a hard spending cap and am going to have to make some difficult choices.
>>
>>50467366
>Was it torn to shreds? Not gonna lie, I checked out when I saw the title
It got past peer review. That's how it got published.
>>
>>50467263
Did anyone say that? Obviously, resistance against SJWs and PC outrage culture was a part of the people's disillusionment with the establishment, but as we all know, the lemmings don't really start waking up until their regular living standard is threatened. Economic decay was clearly the biggest contributor.

>>50467307
Well, he really slipped in the salad the first time around when you compare the KS prices to the eventual retail price. You live and you learn. Do note that the top pledges for all the new stuff this time around is much higher than it was on the first KS too.

>>50467357
Well, how many kidneys do you have? Alternatively, do you know someone who wouldn't miss one?
>>
>>50467376
>>50467357
also if you just get the base game it will arrive in the summer. so black friday wont be to far off to get the expansions.
>>
>>50467335
Punched so hard by The Hand in the liver that both his arms exploded off his body and his heart exploded.
>>
What's the lore behind Disciple of the Witch - Five not having model when Six does?
>>
>>50467200
To be fair though, it's not like the other side of the fence is any better. In fact, I'd say the extreme right is even worse because of how physically violent they are. The left has the occasional harassment scandal that never really amounts to anything, but at least they aren't actually attacking or murdering people.
>>
>>50467289
>>50467289
>Are you by any chance living in America?

No.
In my country conservatives try to protect rape victims and feminists try to explain that cologne is the fault of the white man and that mentioning the ethnicity of your rapist to the police is racist.
>>
>>50467263
The poor picked Trump because he spouted the same snake oil that made the poor vote for Reagan back in the 80's while Hillary openly hopped on corporate dick.
/pol/ and the alt-right are the ones selling the story that Trump won as a response to Outrage Culture, which is hilarious because Outrage Culture doesn't even touch the poor living out in the boonies.
>>
>>50467420
The number of the disciples correspond to petals on a specific flower.

From the 6th Disciple description:

"The Sleeping Flower has 13 petals, which is as many disciples as the Flower Witch will ever keep. However, the fifth petal never uncurls, even when the flower is in full bloom. Its contents are a mystery to all but the Flower Witch, who privately muses that it will be the burden of the disciple that succeeds her, inheriting both her mask and her many mistakes."
>>
>>50467406
Poots is gonna make so much money with this release / shipping schedule just by leaving the pledge manager open as a rolling store... People will get the game, play it a bunch, love it, and then order expansions on Black Friday 2017. Then they'll get the expansions + Gamblers Chest in 2018, play more, and then order the new expansions on Black Friday 2018.

Shit's fucking genius once you think about it.
>>
>>50467357

250 bucks is a steal when the game normally retails at 400
>>
Anyone else want to do a People of the Stars game first, and then have huntable dragons in the campaign after that and pretend that you are hunting down the settlement that won the last game?
>>
>>50467335
survivor lived through 3 turns of the butcher constantly cutting them up after getting priority target.

By the end of it she was missing an eye, missing an arm, had a shattered jaw, broken groin, collapsed lung before she bled out on the floor. It was the constant beatdown, get back up, knocked back down that made it feel so brutal. Her death tho kept him occupied while rest of team wailed on him desperately trying to get him to stop.
>>
>>50467431
>/pol/ and the alt-right are the ones selling the story that Trump won as a response to Outrage Culture, which is hilarious because Outrage Culture doesn't even touch the poor living out in the boonies.

Yes it does. There was a hell lot of outrage culture about them stupid rednecks who didn't want more illegals dumping wages.

Trump won by a margin so each of his three main points equally contributed to his victory: outrage culture, globalism, islamism
>>
>>50467464
Not really? But in a game of pretend, you can be anything you want.
>>
>>50467421
>I'd say the extreme right is even worse because of how physically violent they are
Right, all the people that neonazis killed lately, right? As opposed to what BLM does? Try to look through the unsubstantiated memes that the liberal media feeds you, anon.

>>50467464
I actually thought about something like that, making a map where you note down the various areas and settlements for posterity so you can possibly squeeze in throwbacks to former campaigns if you're in the same areas.
>>
>>50467464
I kinda want to do a forest themed campaign.

People of the Bloom, Gorm instead of White Lion, Spidicules instead of Antelope, Slenderman, Dung Beetle Knight, Lonely Tree.
>>
>>50467524
>As opposed to what BLM does
Regardless of your approval/disapproval, that isn't a liberal/conservative thing. It's an ethnic movement enjoying lukewarm support from the left
>>
>>50467431
>>>50467263 #
The poor picked Trump because he spouted the same snake oil that made the poor vote for Reagan back in the 80's...

Close... Very close. The poor picked Trump because he used small words that are easy to understand, promised fanciful things that he can't/won't deliver upon, acted like he was an outlier to the entire poltical game, and gave speeches that started off slow and punctuated, and eventually ramped up in volume with hand gestures.

We've seen this all before, way before the 80's. He's a charlatan, for sure. But it's not Reagan that he's acting like.
>>
File: 1474047765105.gif (2MB, 337x268px) Image search: [Google]
1474047765105.gif
2MB, 337x268px
>>50467524
>>50467574
>>50467581

OH MY FUCKING GOD JUST STOP WITH THE /POL/
>>
>>50465136
>why do people feel the need to justify themselve over a pledge on 4chan of all place.

Who knows. Maybe they're letting the memes go to their head and think someone cares what they do.
>>
>>50467574
If you're going to say that then I don't see how rednecks, Nazis and klan members count as conservatives for this argument. If you divorce the party from its extreme elements then well no shit there's no violence occurring.
>>
>>50467595
pol left when people started talking about it without calling each other cucks, etc
>>
>>50467574
Don't forget, lukewarm support from the left comes across as "ehemagherd lib-tard movement" to the conservative right.
>>
>>50467623
Well they left some of their shit in here then. Is there a phone number we can call to make them pick it up?
>>
>>50467606
If you're divorcing the movements from the extremists then you could use that as a blanket statement. BLM is largely peaceful protests and it's extremists who are going on killing sprees
>>
>>50467650
>BLM is largely peaceful protests
https://youtu.be/DcBVwRVoBIA
>>
>>50467639
If you can't tell the difference between people from opposite viewpoints talking about them, and /pol/ shilling, you're probably part of the problem
>>
>>50467643
>regular political discussion
>total derailment of a fucking thread onto shit that is loosely tangential at best.
>>
>>50467606
BLM is across the spectrum. It's not a purely left thing. It just so happens that the ones fighting against it the hardest are the racist parts of the right, who don't want their lives to matter.
>>
>>50466314
I hope he remembers these people were trying to assassinate his character when he was a relative unknown, and that he laughs in their faces when they start trying cozy up to him for favors and preferential treatment.
>>
>>50467667
>>Derailment
Not on MY /tg/!
>>
>>50467199
):
>>
>>50467666
4chan in general has become the steaming pile of shit on the internet. There is nothing good left here. /tg/ was one of the last boards worth visiting, and now it's a pile of shit, too.
>>
File: 1456948011675.jpg (144KB, 663x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1456948011675.jpg
144KB, 663x1600px
>I'll just check the KDG thread, I hope Poot put up some cool shit for us to all chat about.
>*click. click. type. click.*
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>>
>>50467506
You're correct, but off on the details. While yes, everyone and their mother in the cities makes of "those hicks", this actually goes way back to before Third Wave feminism was even born. So it's more city vs rural than SJW vs everyone else and this spite has been building for decades.
>>
>>50467335
Not EXACTLY "worst end" but storytime. First campaign me and the wife played, we were doing really well at something like LY 4 or 5, no named surivor deaths yet (We'd suffered some -pop but it went to generic nobodies). We'd just gotten the free zero presence survivor off Stranger in the dark, rolled female for random gender, name her Nova for a laugh, and sent her right out onto the hunt. Survivors meet The Gambler and thus ends Nova.

Playing our second campaign (People of the Stars, not that it matters), the very first drawn settlement event was Stranger in the Dark. Providing a Zero Presence survivor. Who was randomly determined to be female. We decided to give her the same name, because why the hell not, joking that she didn;t really lose the first time, she just decided to fuck off because Zero Presence, why not. Not on her first hunt but pretty shortly meets the Gambler... and earns +1 luck this time, starting a march towards becoming one of the top badasses of the settlement (and the start of what turned out to be a chain of Sculptors).

>>50467357
Rustle up $250. You've got more than a month, you can do it. And you'll be glad you did, KD has enough scope and replay value to actually be a really good deal if you're looking at dollars-per-hour entertainment value. With 1.5 placing the Gold Smoke Knight at Lantern Year 30 your first successful campaign (which may well not be not your first campaign) will be north of 50 hours of gaming. That's $5 an hour with a super conservative estimate of hours.

Even expensive board games are cheaper than normie activities in the long run.
>>
>>50467667

By the 'conservative side' only...?...how big is your disconnect to reality? It always takes two for an argument.
>>
>>50467704
This is why stuff hitting mainstream is awful. Not the act of hitting mainstream, but because of all the garbage that comes with it.
>>
>>50467702
4chan has always been shit. News at 11.
>>
File: Neutral_People[1].jpg (59KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral_People[1].jpg
59KB, 768x576px
>>50467057
>You know, the same way that there have been under a thousand hate crimes committed after Trump was elected despite millions of people voting for him.
Thousands in the space of less than a month? Is this a spike? I'm rather apolitical, just curious whether Trump's election has emboldened these kinds of people.
>>
>>50467667
Sure, it's derailing, but it's still a regular political discussion, no one's shouting 1488, right? Stop acting like this is some evil Nazi /pol/ takeover, sheesh.

>>50467697
He's right though, the art is on each of the store entries, at least lower res versions. Some entries have been taken off the store though, no idea why.

>>50467702
Then why are you here?

>>50467713
Crossovers from old campaigns can be pretty cool, yea.
>>
>>50467717
I am literally a communist
>>
>>50467717
Ummm... did you reply to the wrong post?
>>
>>50467723
Yeah I really don't think what's going on in this thread is because mainstream, it's because this is 4chan and this is its natural demographic.
>>
>>50467170
She's proven herself basically unelectable. Trump could make us a vassal of Russia, invite all the Mexicans and Muslims to take our jobs, and personally sell every family's first-born child to pharmacorp labs and if he runs against Hillary in 2020 he'll still win.
>>
>>50467556
Honestly that would be pretty cool. I'm not totally sold on Gorm for the theme, but I guess it's more in line than Lion.
>>
>>50467713
>>50467462
I'm trying to get the $250. Just had an operation that set me back $3000. Only thing I have to sell is an unopened copy of BSG because my playgroup is a bunch of whiny bitches that are scared by the reviews
>>
>>50467743

Well then your disconnect is close to the final level: feminist

>>50467746

Nope. If you claim a problem is solely caused by '/pol/' you are very obviously leaning towards blaming one side exclusively even though very obviously both factions have taken part in the argument actively.
>>
>>50467736
It's a joke, there's been a ton of fake reports of all kinds of crimes and harassment, just like after Brexit, and what little has actually happened is largely overshadowed by the other side's Soros-funded chaos campaigns attacking Trump supporters, but of course, you won't hear much about that in mainstream media.
>>
>>50467556
>>50467760
I agree, neat idea.

I still can't seem to convince myself to buy the Gorm, though.
>>
>>50467736
Absolutely it has, the KKK has (had?) a major victory ralley planned.

But that also has galvanized opposition, as well as gotten rather a lot of Republicans worried also.

It's funny because before the results came in, people were talking about how Trump was going to destroy the Republican party. Now he won and people are saying The democratic party is doomed--what it really looks like is that both parties have largely abandoned the working class and are at risk to whoever wins then over, but the Republicans are better at locally campaigning. Both parties could break.

Also I should not have used "people," I meant pundits
>>
>>50467736
Not a Trumpfag (Not even a Yank) but a fair chunk of it
http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/11/many-post-election-hate-crime-allegations-proving-to-be-false-001266701.html
Is proven to be
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/18/the-hate-crime-victims-of-trump-who-werent/
Bollocks
http://twitchy.com/twitchys-3831/2016/11/17/7-fake-hate-crimes-that-the-media-blamed-on-trump-and-his-supporters/
Made up by salty ass Democrats stirring up drama.
So take it with a Polish Saltmines worth of salt.
>>
>>50467736
>Thousands in the space of less than a month? Is this a spike?
NYC decided they needed a new task force, so I guess it probably is? But that's counting shit like "Swastika made of trump's name" graffiti, it's not all lynchings and firebombed churches. IDK it just sounds like business as usual these days. America is big, there can be a mass shooting and a few dozen hate crimes every day without most people noticing.
>>
What I'd give for this thread to devolve into that twinpleb meme again, instead.
>>
>>50467794
Friend's cousin got the shit kicked out of him for being vocally democratic, and got a lot of hate speech thrown his way.

But again, under a thousand reports across a country of millions. Are people emboldened? Yes. Is it a huge systemic problem? It could be, but it isn't right now. It looks like it's mostly stupid kids who will feel guilty any bring assholes in a decade
>>
Had no idea there were so many cucks on /tg/
>>
File: Journalistsicmemetime.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Journalistsicmemetime.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>50467829
Sorry for your friends cousin, I hope he's alright.
But, there are also examples of people getting the shit kicked out of them for voting Trump.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/16/trump-supporter-assaulted-during-student-protest/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/update-homeless-woman-guarding-trump-hollywood-star-found-trump-camp-notified/

Or even saying Trump might not be Darth Vader. There's assholes on both sides basically, it ain't great. Here, have something amusing to brighten the topic.
>>
>>50467794
>us.blastingnews
>dailycaller
>twitchy
None of those are reliable sources, anon. And neither is anything with the following words in their name: liberal, conservative, republican, american, democrat, bipartisan, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Breit, or storm.
>>
>>50467740
>Then why are you here?
Because /tg/ used to be awesome. Now it's gone to shit, and I only pop back in now and then to check out two of the general threads.
>>
>>50467904
The right is going to take a lot more heat on account of having actual Nazis and the KKK. But, yeah, people are shitty on both sides, and the group's I just mentioned are a great example of why a lot of Republicans are just as unhappy with how things turned out as the Democrats are.
>>
>>50467736
It emboldened crazy retards, at least

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.mx/entry/racist-pro-trump-tirade-over-bag_us_583c55cce4b000af95eef322
>>
>>50460994
So anime it hurt
>>
File: intimacy male.jpg (31KB, 232x283px) Image search: [Google]
intimacy male.jpg
31KB, 232x283px
So much /pol/ wtf lol. Here, have an intimacy male.
>>
>>50467335
Had a mute straw-drinking HtH DPS who killed the previous strongest dude in a mock hunt get killed by the Butcher in my first campaign.
The lions were easy, we thought the Butcher wouldn't be too tough.
>>
>>50467424
At least one of your parties is decent.
Over here the feminists do the same and the conservatives try to tell us that net neutrality is an attack on the internet.
>>
>>50466939
>>50467133

It was really frustrating to see the Democratic Establishment push an Establishment Candidate during a populist election. It's also frustrating to see them not only outright ignore their constituency, but even had the balls to throw condemnations their way when they didn't roll over for their candidate before the primaries were through. Fuck, man, they even tried to paint them as being sexist and racist for supporting Bernie over Hillary. Seriously, way to prove you're the out of touch elitists that everyone says you are, guys!

But hey, at least I'll have a chance to get KD:M this time around (Between jobs last time and wasn't confident I'd be employed by the time the KS ended last time, because freelancing is difficult). So this year isn't a TOTAL wash.
>>
>>50467505
Did they kill the Butcher.
>>
>>50468077
yep 1 turn to late to save her
>>
>>50468052
>The lions were easy, we thought the Butcher wouldn't be too tough.
So many first settlements...

I find Monster Grease the most important thing for Butcher 1. That and bandages, I guess, but his accuracy is bad enough that nerfing it further 'feels' more impactful even if it's still an alteration of 10% on each roll
>>
>>50467595
>OH MY FUCKING GOD JUST STOP WITH THE /POL/
Make Poots update.
>>
>shit friends banging the door
>oh what is dis anon look so shiny we want to play
>oh sure
>play as a game master
>they don't know how to read the rules
>destroy genital
>head explode
>they get angry and start shit flinging and spaghetti
>one of them die on the spot
Pretty good
>>
>>50468114
I'm more alarmed at the *talking about politics*-->*triggered* than I am annoyed by pol.

Bummer that twitch team fucked our update, huh?
>>
>>50467760
>I'm not totally sold on Gorm for the theme, but I guess it's more in line than the King of the Jungle.
I wonder how it got that nickname, it literally lives in the Savannah.
>>
>>50468087
Perfectly fits the theme of Kingdom Death. It's interesting how the game is so narrative.
>>
>>50468087
At least she died for a good reason.
>>
>>50467967

You know, I never thought I could even BE disappointed with Ted Cruz (I mean, you expect him to be a gross, slimy, monster) but I actually lost respect for him when he flipped and campaigned for Trump. He showed a lot of backbone when he was still against him at the end. Still, it's insane that he was the Republican party's last hope.

I kinda miss Jeb! I felt really bad for him toward the end of his campaign (please applause).
>>
File: 1451765442050.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451765442050.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>50468158
>Bummer that twitch team fucked our update, huh?
Did anybody really expect twitch not to fuck up?
>>
What brand of spray primer do you guys use for priming the KD minis?
>>
>>50468143
Can you repeat this in a coherent fashion?
>>
>>50468256
No, i want you to have brain damage
>>
>>50468237
They had a pretty shit turnout, candidate wise. The whole Bush family situation is pretty sad, though.

Extra depressing? I'm pretty sure this would have been a great year for Ron Paul.
>>
>>50468241
So these twitch dumbass lose against the KFC?
>>
i dont care about most funded or whatever,
i just want to beat the fucking ouya kickstarter scam.
>>
>>50468290
3 times with god given rerolls, yes
>>
>>50468327
8.5 M$? Given the Christmas spike and the closing days spike I think they may just do that.
>>
File: 1477101346009.png (746KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
1477101346009.png
746KB, 800x606px
>>50468237
>>
>>50468327
Honestly I predict $10 million. Poots is running this campaign way better than most of the recent campaigns that stalled out immediately after the initial rush. Bitch about it all you want, but slow rolling new expansions and pinups to buy keeps the interest up and keeps the pledge money rolling in. It's infinitely better than going "here's all the shit you can buy" and then sitting there for 40 days masturbating into the camera.
>>
>>50468368
Best election meme.
>>
>>50468365
Didn't most of the profit come from limited rewards?
>>
>>50468368
>>50468237
"They got defined as "low energy" by a guy who took an escalator to his own announcement."
At least he didn't get fucked by his own party.
>>
>>50468368
>>50468404
Poor Jeb!.
https://youtu.be/abfLDg_7Hjo
>>
>>50466997
I am unaware of this.
Storytime?
>>
>>50468074
Look, I'm going to level with you here... The crux of this debacle that we call the 2016 US Election Cycle, boils down to 2 things. The RNC's lack of superdelegates, and the DNC's weighting of it's superdelegates.

Basically, superdelegates (or the lack thereof) are responsible for everything fucked up that happened this year. On the DNC's side, they were all in the back pockets of the DNC (and by extension Clinton), which resulted in the majority of them tipping the Democratic candidacy race away from the popular choice. Meanwhile on the RNC's side, he complete lack of superdelegates are exactly what allowed a slime-sucking tv charlatan to waltz in and wipe the floor with the slime-sucking professionals. And that's what is fucked up about this whole thing... This is an example of everything wrong with superdelegates, and everything wrong with not having superdelegates.
>>
>>50468397
I, for one, have been obsessively following these threads and the KS on account of the updates
>>
>>50468397
i hope 13 mil is doable. i dont see us ever breaking 20 mil and beat pebbles. but getting second place should be doable.

actually now that i think about it. the money will start to explode once we have all expansions available and people start really adding on.
>>
>>50468432
the only winning move is not to play, give them no attention
>>
>>50468466
He's also being very smart about how he talks about the pledge manager. No promises that you'll be able to upgrade there, no talk about it all. All he'll say is that there will be a pledge manager, but to ensure you get your addons you should put the money in now.
>>
>>50468459
any other places you keep tab on? my current tabs for my KD window include
-the shop
-the kickstarter
-poots comments
-insanious comments
-this thread
-board games general
-twitter
-reddit KD
>>
>>50467151
>>50468432
Basically bitch doesn't know what she's saying and made an article throwing a bitchfit about how sex sells then point out Gorm a fucking monster looks terrifying but mostly bitches about why it has multiple tits rather than its entire body being a penis

Then went on to backpedal
>She didn't know it even existed until it became popular to the point she's obligated to get some attention to bitch about it
>Pretends she plays and loved it then continues to bitch why it doesn't have girls in it
>Then the cherry on top stating she's not obligated to interview anyone for her stupidity on the article cause she's not a reporter despite acting like one
>>
>>50468466
I dread the speed the money is going to fly up in the last 72 hours when the final reminder waves go out.
This is a surge that often gets nearly as much money as the initial one.
>>
>>50467773

Since you already had an operation why not sell a kidney?
>>
>>50468512
Most recent campaigns have actually found that the last 48 hours are pretty anemic. I'm not sure if that'll be the case here, but it's definitely been a trend this year. People keep saying, oh, the last two days pull in almost as much as the first two days, but then it just doesn't happen and everyone gets disappointed.
>>
>>50468348
Its worth mentioning it was a level 3 phoenix that hit overwhelming darkness and got their main damage dealer with the flower bow -3 luck, the 2nd wipe was on the hunt event that auto kills you if you have no hunt exp, and the third time was just unlucky as it healed to full and insta killed 2 of them.
>>
>>50468545
Oh, I must say I don't keep tabs on KS all the time, I didn't know that this trend had disappeared. Good to know.
>>
>>50468277
A shame Rand Paul drank the evangelical kool-aid.
>>
File: 1475824559111.png (6KB, 315x372px) Image search: [Google]
1475824559111.png
6KB, 315x372px
>>50462005
is this what happens when the thicc meme collides with the 'thin your paints' meme?
>>
>>50468510
Goddamn, I chuckled a little.
Don't suppose you can link to an article or two? Tonight may end in feminist keks.
>>
>>50468692
I'm thinking it's water paint.
>>
You guys think there will be expansion for new monsters which did not have a model before?
I don´t know how it went in the first kickstarter with the expansions, did most of the monsters had models there before, too?
>>
>>50468849
Check out the KS Video. The very end.

That's new and if there's not an expansion for it I'll eat my hat.

There is probably more. I'm hoping for Ringtail Fox
>>
>>50468545
KD is also special due to it's unique design, splendid quality and the fact that it generated quite a lot of buzza and huge lines on cons afterwards, at which point the base game was either sold out or extremely expensive, thus further driving the hype.
At this point there's likely a lot of extra attention due to how successful the first KS was (Which pulls in anyone that was skeptical about it first time around), and because the unusual, dark aesthetic has become popular enough with Dark Souls to draw the attention of relative normies and nerd-chic posers with too much money on their hands.
>>
>>50468849
Many of the original expansions had pre-existing figures, yeah. Flower Knight is one I knew of. There will probably be at least a few here, although a lot of the focus does seem to be on turning pre-existing models into expansions.
>>
>>50468872
Kingdom Death: Fluffy Tail Edition?
Sign me up!
>>
>>50468510
>Gorm
>multiple tits
>entire body is a penis

...kay.... Are we talking about the same demon-baby Gorm?
>>
>>50468898

The great thing is that, with his critical and stylistic success, Poots might legitimately be able to spin this into a little board game empire.

Like, even if he stopped doing stuff for KDM itself in a few years? I would very much be interested in the next Poots Game.
>>
>>50468872
>>50468912
What models are there to be made into expansions even?
Looking through the shop I can only see the Frogdog, Gryphon, Black and Storm Knight, really.
>>
>>50468327
I'll be happy as long as he beats Exploding Kittens. Although not an outright scam the game is absolute garbage.
>>
>>50468498
has the shop even done anything at all since black friday?
>>
>>50468958
Is there more to this then I know? I haven't played and have been intentionally avoiding game info since the original kickstarter and am now ordering 1.5, but I figured the lore was contained to what has models
>>
>>50468958
And naturally all of those have been floated. Plus the good ol' Ram confirmed, the fairly recent Screaming God confirmed, and Gold Smoke Knight now core. Some people have been pulling for Flower Witch, possibly with her disciples as minions. Chosen, Apotheosis, Mother, Grandmother, Forge God, and Lion Knight 1st have been floated but don't seem really likely since monster doesn't seem to do a whole lot with the Holy Lands lore.

>>50468980
>I'll be happy as long as he beats Exploding Kittens
Amen.
>>
>>50469013
He confirmed in a comment somewhere that The flower witch and her disciples wont probably happen, too much dev time would be needed.
>>
>>50468980
As someone that didnt pay attention to that game at all, Im gonna assume its just another garbage meme game
>>
>>50469077
It's a barely updated rehash of an old and shitty standard card game (e.g. with a 52 card deck) called Old Maid but with oh-so-goofy and "irresponsibly adult" pictures.

Yeah no. It's shit. But it got a huge amount of money because The Oatmeal has an enormous following and it tapped into the normie market very well.
>>
>>50466997
>(((Cohen)))

/pol/ was right again
>>
>>50468937
Yea, and he also had ideas for other games, centred around the hero characters that have so far only appeared as pinups and in the new Hero expansion, focused on dungeon crawling as far as I recall. Sure, now it seems like all of this is being integrated into KD:M, but a stand-alone game in the vein of Warhammer Quest and Super Dungeon Explorers would probably sell like Dragon Kings at 80% off.

>>50469013
Also the White Knights, the King, Scribe, Pariah, Goblin Guard, Mountain man, and Satan. A lot of the other survivor/hero classes could probably be squeezed into these as well.

For example, a dungeon crawling to face off against Lion Knight 1st, Apotheosis as a special survivor class you can get by facing some monsters' challenge, Holy Land arena fights against White Knights, and so on.
>>
>>50464435
pls poops reprint in plastic this pls plsp pls i need it
>>
>>50469148
>and Satan
I want to see that happen just for the Trap card to be "Mass Rape Orgy" or something.
>>
>>50469148
Kingdom Death RPG when?
>>
>>50469197
>Kingdom Death RPG when?
>implying that's not what Advanced Kingdom Death: Monster is gonna turn into
My wallet is ready.
>>
>>50469162
Plastic moulds are expensive, so you can bet they'll make another run sometime. The sprue was combined with the Halloween survivors though, so might be up by that time next year.
>>
>>50469138
I just want to point out, to those among us who can't distinguish between political discussion and /pol/ tier shitposting, that this is what the latter looks like. No content, just memes and finger pointing and blatant racism.
>>
File: magnumanus.jpg (429KB, 1661x1290px) Image search: [Google]
magnumanus.jpg
429KB, 1661x1290px
>>50468927

What a penile shaped body. SJWs try to sound reasonable and balanced. It's a critical fail.
>>
>>50468444

Yeah, it's pretty nuts to see arguments for and against superdelegates at the same time. Then again, the people the wanted Trump probably see it a bit differently.

Still infuriating. Also, do you think Poots is waiting until the end of the day to update like he did yesterday?
>>
>>50469226
>Advanced Kingdom Death: Monster
I can has link to this?
>>
>>50469286
>finger pointing and blatant racism.

The irony. Where is the racism, you wolf crying, finger pointing asshole?
>>
I'm a little late to the party--is the trend towards plastic? I thought poots started with resin and migrated to plastic
>>
>>50469162
You realise that a full sprue of the Flower Witch with all 5 disciples was in the Halloween Pack in plastic right?
The molds for that model already exist, and it has been manufactured.
>>
>>50469336
Jew-baiting is a form of racism iirc.
>>
>>50469336
I'm going to assume that you're a different poster; if not then okay I'm taking the bait.

The triple parentheses is a meme that /pol/ uses to signify Jewish people.
>>
>>50469336
Maybe the part where shitposter used white supremacist (((identify this person as Jewish))) code to attack the author?
>>
>>50469353

Where is jew baiting in this thread, I fucking dare you.
>>
>>50469337
plastic requires a bigger investment up-front, but is cheaper to produce, has more consistent quality and a better profit margin.
So yes, Adam will want plastic when he can.
The resins have a relatively low profit margin, and are really delicate.
>>
>>50469335
Gambler's Chest.
>>
>>50469365
Trolling or ignorant or stupid? I can't tell.

>>50469371
Can you use the same molds, our do they have to be remade?
>>
>>50469335
>I can has link to this?
If you're getting the Gambler's Chest then you'll be getting the rulebook for it in Spring 2018. And, of course, knowing Poots there will never be a pdf.

It probably won't go all the way to roleplaying game territory, but you can definitely see the parallels between this and the growth of D&D into AD&D.
>>
>>50469359

Fair enough. That's still a single post not being representative of the whole argument between various users.
>>
>>50467904
>fatima gassem
>big buy, for me
>you have to go back
no i wasnt talking to you side you have to come back
>>
>>50469059
He confirmed that they wouldn't be a multi-boss melee with separate AI decks.

I wouldn't rule flower witch out. Less likely than say Mountain Man and Goblin Guard, but not totally out.
>>
>>50469381
>>50469398

Wow, I am now super glad I yoinked a BFGL, even if iI am going to need to eat spaghetti like a poor-fag for months.
>>
>>50469405
If you follow up the chain you'll see that someone was saying this thread has mostly been legitimate political discussion, pointing out the subject post as an example of the kind of thing this that this tends to, but thankfully has not yet, descends to.
Reading comp bruv you should work on it.
>>
>>50469295
That poopy butt
>>
>>50469429
>Wow, I am now super glad I yoinked a BFGL, even if iI am going to need to eat spaghetti like the poor-fag I am for months.
If $350 hurts you that much you're a poorfag dude.
>>
Is there anywhere with comparisons of the original pinups and the remastered hard plastic ones? Just curious to see them side by side and see if maybe I like the new changes better.
>>
>>50469412
>my wife's son

Written by a woman after all... Slow clap for these journalistic standards.
>>
>>50469451
Nah, I'm just graduating college and moving cross-country. Also I only had to pay $300
>>
File: photo_2016-06-01_18-50-58.jpg (109KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-01_18-50-58.jpg
109KB, 1280x960px
>>50469447
You are gonna like this.
>>
File: dream_c9ff4c8993.jpg (178KB, 800x621px) Image search: [Google]
dream_c9ff4c8993.jpg
178KB, 800x621px
>>50469295
>>50469447
>that doggy butt
>>
>>50469394
>Can you use the same molds, our do they have to be remade?
Molds are cut from stainless steel for polystyrene plastic. They basically last forever.
They're expensive to make (cutting solid steel is both expensive and time-consuming), but once you have a set they'll keep going for decades.
The cost of manufacture per plastic sprue is like pennies, but recouping the cost of the molds with small runs is going to drive up costs a bit.
>>
>>50469473
>>50469295
Kinda wanna see him get a goatse paint job.
>>
>>50469394
>Can you use the same molds, our do they have to be remade?
Resin molds however tend to be made from soft rubber and last a dozen casts if you're lucky.
Pushing them beyond that results in loss of detail, so I can assure you Adam is having his caster discard the molds as soon as they start showing any sign of wear, hence the small runs for resin models.
>>
>>50469475
OK just confirming what I already knew: this means GW was full of shit about the transition to resin being expensive?
>>
>>50469525
>GW was full of shit about the transition FROM resin being expensive?
FTFY
>>
>>50469453
I don't have the pics here, but the plastics are usually superior. They're slightly upscaled and certain details are exaggerated and given more depth to account for the loss of crispness, and anything long and thin like staves and swords are obviously vastly improved in plastic.

>>50469353
Eh, not any worse than the constant shitting on entitled white male shitlords, and so on that seems to be socially acceptable in liberal circles. A little snarky namecalling never hurt anyone.

>>50469525
They never claimed that, they just happened to have their annual price hike right when the finecrap shit started, so everyone got the wrong idea. Really retarded planning on their part, the least they could've done to go along with how economical it would be, would be a price drop, but I guess the last person who mentioned "price drop" at GW disappeared in the night and had his name stricken from all records.
>>
>>50469456
i saw that too but i was looking for my sides i was dying from laughter when i typed

Also
>implying fatima isnt a progressive strong independant lesbian muslim married to another stron independant who dont need no man quaker lesbian wife who had an artificial insemination to raise her son as genderfluid female unicorn.
>>
>>50469525
Not exactly. You're burning molds like mad with resin, for plastic the molds last basically forever.
This, in a way, is what makes resin more expensive than plastic if you need large volumes of product.

GWs implementation their finecast resin stuff was a big problem.
The quality was abysmal, so very high returns and shit QC probably cost them a fucking fortune, on top of burning molds like crazy as they were really pushing the molds well beyond usability to keep up with demand.
>>
>>50469525
>..GW was full of shit..
Resin is basically the worst material ever to cast things out of. Molds don't last as long, the material is a total loss whenever you get a miscast, sanding it produces toxic dust and it's brittle. Now you don't need expensive equipment to do basic casting, but if you want to do anything but open face molds you need a vacuum chamber to degas the silicone, and a pressure chamber to cast the resin.
Only other thing it has going for it is that the raw material is cheaper than tin. Except when you have a lot of miscasts.
t. metal caster
>>
>>50469174
>"Mass Rape Orgy" or something.

Settlement Event: Pink Haze

One of your survivors is Taken by supernatural vigor and virility.

Without spending an Endeavor make Intimacy rolls nominating Taken survivor with each eligible partner. Resolve effects of those rolls simultaneously. You may not make any further Intimacy rolls this settlement phase.

If Taken survivor is still alive, roll d10 and add number of Intimacy rolls made.

1-5: Unable to sate the urge with settlement inhabitants Taken survivor attempts to take it out on inanimate objects. Taken survivor sufers Destroyed Genitals and one random Disorder.
6-7: Experience leaves Taken survivors in meditative trance, they gain +1 Understanding.
8-10: Taken survivor collapses on the floor exhausted. They can't participate in following hunt.
11+: Taken survivor's body couldn't cope with the impossible pace. Their heart explodes. Remove them from settlement.
>>
>>50469586
Thanks for the info. I've only got a few of their figures in both resin and plastic (Twilight Knight, some of the Witch's Disciples), so going back and reading through the Pinups of Death set description had me curious.
>>
>>50469650
>nominate a female survivor
>she has like fifteen babies in the span of a year
This is my fetish.
>>
>>50468983
nope. but i browse it now and then
>>
>>50469650
>Big, developed settlement with Protect the Young
>Trade one survivor for SO MANY BABIES
>Alternatively, nominate somebody with a Partner and just suck up the probability of Destroyed Genitals and Disorder
>>
>>50469197
was thinking about homebrewing
>>
>>50469640
>>50469633
So basically GW are idiots.
>>
>>50469673
>>50469739
You know, I considered making the rolls consecutively and stopping at first result that makes Taken survivor unable to continue.
But I could not think of a way to phrase it without letting Taken survivor fuck the newborns.
>>
>>50469757
>GW are idiots.
This isn't what we'd call news, but yes.
>>
>>50469757
>So basically GW are idiots.
>>
Does a game ever feel "under control"? Played a few years with my buddies and we always felt on the brink of being fucked. 4 players total
>>
>>50469633
I don't think I ever got a finecast kit that didn't have a chunk of the silicone mold still attached to it.
>>
>>50469913
It can feel pretty under control. 3-4 full armor sets, some decent weapons, and a high pop... you can do it before the second half of the current timeline, but you have to be both good and a little lucky. If you want control, you take Protect the Young and build up Family and Clan of Death so that new generations are numerous and start off better than their parents did. You probably take Accept the Darkness so the bone witch doesn't blind everybody and nuke your endeavors every so often. You get yourself Dash and Surge, a tolerable Survival cap and at least a little Survival-on-departure. And if you can force a Matchmaker to come into being (3+ courage hit during Settlement phase) you do it.

Basically what I'm saying is that Innovations and Intimacies are the key to a thriving settlement. You can still be fucked by the hunt board, the showdown, and even the event deck (fuck Murder/Plague/Skull Eater) but you'll be able to absorb the losses and carry on.
>>
>>50469966
>I don't think I ever got a finecast kit that didn't have a chunk of the silicone mold still attached to it.
Exactly, that's fairly common with resin casting and one of the reasons they degrade so quickly.
When your average mold lasts 10-12 casts before being almost useless you'll need a LOT of molds, or be willing to compromise quality for quantity.
Guess what GW did and why that bit them in the ass in the long run...
>>
>>50470032

Was it the latter which garnered the Finecast line a reputation for being poor quality and overpriced, which perhaps extended to other lines?

I actually don't know.
>>
>>50470111
What was the presumed benefit from going to finecast?
Because it's sounding like it was worse quality and more expensive. What did they think they were getting?
>>
>>50470111
>Was it the latter which garnered the Finecast line a reputation for being poor quality and overpriced, which perhaps extended to other lines?
Not sure, but yeah it nuked Finecasts reputation from orbit.

>>50470126
>What was the presumed benefit from going to finecast?
It's main benefit to GW was that it was WAY cheaper than using metal, as tin prices were through the roof.
>>
>>50470126
One of the reasons was better compliance with EU regulations. Alloy casting is frowned upon. Especially for "children toys".

Please note that this is pushed by same legislative body that it trying to outlaw use of lead in bullets.
>>
>>50470203
>>50470203
>>50470203
>>50470203
NEW THREAD
Dragon dildo and less shitposting edition
>>
>>50470200
>Please note that this is pushed by same legislative body that it trying to outlaw use of lead in bullets.

What? I mean, I get that lead is unsafe, but it's a bullet. It's not really meant to be safe.

What are they proposing it'd be replaced with?
>>
File: IMG_0775.png (178KB, 808x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.png
178KB, 808x315px
>>50467421
Explain THIS.
>>
>>50467464
Except there is only ever one Dragon King you hunt. The dragon is based on the Titans from Attack on Titan. The tyrant is the true form, while the dragon is closer to a fleshy mech that spawns around him. When you kill one, you are harvesting its exterior body, but haven't actually killed the Tyrant inside it. The artwork in the event that lets you start hunting them even depicts the Tyrant crawling from the dead dragon body.
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.