[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursed Founding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Imperial Banshees.jpg (62KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial Banshees.jpg
62KB, 400x500px
I'm working on a chapter and the dice have decided they should be both from the Cursed Founding, and left with a gene-seed defect,

How fucked should they be and in what ways?

FWIW, they're going to be somewhat celtic themed with their special units named Dullahan, Cat Sidhe, etc.There's a good chance they have a thing for headhunting. Pic is a draft scheme, I want them to look headless while, y'know, actually still having heads.
>>
Hm. I think a cool defect would be the older they are, the paler they get and they start looking withered and old and they hair become really white? They can also start to become more and more dellusional and paranoid.
>>
>>50467308
becomes*
>>
File: Sturluson.Celty.full.1942026.jpg (2MB, 1401x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sturluson.Celty.full.1942026.jpg
2MB, 1401x900px
>>50467308
That just sounds like regular aging honestly.

Perhaps older marines have issues with losing their sight. Of course any blind marines will take advantage of bionic implants, except this isn't a perfect solution. For whatever reason, these implants can fail without reason, fostering a certain sense of paranoia amongst those forced to rely on them.

The chapter has quite the specific recruitment process where they will only recruit those who have died. Chapter doctrine teaches that only the dead know truth and clarity. Marshals of a medieval world, the chapter's Apothecarion are more than capable of saving those whose wounds were untreatable by their peers. In a fight between two champions, they'd prefer to take the one lying in a puddle of his own blood, providing he still matches their other criteria.

They're probably quite fond of Power scythes. 100% not affiliated with Nurgle before you ask.
>>
File: e4bb45ccac4623d1bb52436eb3f413df.jpg (319KB, 735x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e4bb45ccac4623d1bb52436eb3f413df.jpg
319KB, 735x1000px
>>
Here's the dumbest thing you ever heard;

There's an inexplicable defect that, over the years they live, their skin starts to progressively burn in their suits during the heat of battle, so they have to plot their attacks heavily, or, emperor forbid, eventually have to discard their suits every once in a while while in rigorous combat.
>>
>>50469115
One of the cursed founding were constantly on fire weren't they? I suppose there is a precedent for marines inexplicably burning.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.