[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everything changed when the Fire Caste attacked...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Tau_Fire_Warriors_Battle.jpg (298KB, 924x682px) Image search: [Google]
Tau_Fire_Warriors_Battle.jpg
298KB, 924x682px
Everything changed when the Fire Caste attacked...
>>
File: there-is-only-war.jpg (519KB, 3400x2200px) Image search: [Google]
there-is-only-war.jpg
519KB, 3400x2200px
Not really.
>>
>>50459450
What? But it's Tuesday! How could it be? It's supposed to be the tyranid Thsday, the dark eldar Wednesday, and THEN the Tau Thursday. What is wrong with ponctuality in this universe?
>>
>>50460346
>What? But it's Tuesday! How could it be? It's supposed to be the tyranid Thsday, the dark eldar Wednesday, and THEN the Tau Thursday. What is wrong with ponctuality in this universe?

>Everything changed when the Fire Caste attacked...
>>
File: Tau.jpg (35KB, 539x370px) Image search: [Google]
Tau.jpg
35KB, 539x370px
>>50459450
We tried following the primer for once.
>>
So was somebody supposed to post the Last Avatar of Khaine or something?
>>
>>50461551
>Only the Avatar (of Khaine), master of all ten aspects, could stop them, but when the Craftworld needed him most, he jobbed.
>A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Young King, a Swooping Hawk named Aeng.
>And although his combat skills are great, he has to get stuck on the path of the warrior before he's ready to be sacrificed to awaken the Avatar.
>But I believe Aeng's brutal screaming fiery death can save the Craftworld.
>>
>>50461854
heh
>>
>>50461854
Instead of black snow falling when they attack it is the background vox chatter of tau ships and drones
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.