[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about warp entities that are not aligned with any of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Chaos_Furies.gif (59KB, 534x237px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Furies.gif
59KB, 534x237px
Tell me about warp entities that are not aligned with any of the chaos gods /tg/.
>>
>>50456007
They just haven't been claimed by any of the gods as their own, they're still born of Chaos.

Enjoy the glorious current fluff.
>>
>>50456007
Aren't they pretty much retconned to oblivion at this point? I mean, they were barely a footnote before and now warp seems to be about "lol, demons" and nothing else. Same with nonaligned demons.
>>
>>50456047
>>50456030
sounds like a terrible lack of utilized potential, I mean the warp has more then just the big 4 in it, they aren't the alpha and omega of the realm of souls, don't enslavers predate daemons?
>>
File: Your Friendly Local Game Store.png (651KB, 658x932px) Image search: [Google]
Your Friendly Local Game Store.png
651KB, 658x932px
>>50456047
>Aren't they pretty much retconned to oblivion at this point?

No. In fact, you can even take Possessed models that aren't aligned to any Chaos god, which implies there are other types of daemons besides those aligned with the Chaos gods.

What has been (somewhat) retconned are Daemon Princes of Chaos Undivided, which is a Daemon Prince that is granted Daemonhood by all four Chaos Gods. Even still, this hasn't even been remotely touched and is still contradictory since the introduction of Belakor, as Lorgar and Perturabo are both still Daemon Princes with no affiliation.

Pert isn't a Daemon Prince of Nurgle. Just because he used ONE Nurgle virus ONCE doesn't make him a sole devotee of the Plague God, and his Legion has not adopted the characteristics of Plague Marines which they would undoubtedly have if they served Nurgle.

Lorgar literally invented the concept of Chaos Undivided, and his Legion preaches his gospel of Undivided like crazy. If Lorgar was Tzeentchian, his Legion would be as well.
>>
>>50456084
>I mean the warp has more then just the big 4 in it, they aren't the alpha and omega of the realm of souls

Actually yeah they kind of are.

Fluff is once upon a time the Warp was a very diverse place with countless warp spirits of all types

But over time the big 4 grew so strong they enslaved or consumed all the others.

Barring lingering stuff like >>50456147 non big 4 warp entities don't exist beyond the minnows that get hunted and eaten by the big boys.

Malal Lives
>>
Bump. This is very interesting.
>>
>>50456084
>sounds like a terrible lack of utilized potential
Welcome to 40k
>>
>>50456007
Proto-daemons are the shit.

Or at least they would be if they were ever written about.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.